PDA

View Full Version : What player gets away with the most non-calls in the game today?

Jeffy25
03-05-2018, 05:38 PM
Either on offensive or defensive fouls
Or travels, or other calls.

What player do you think gets away with the most?

Vee-Rex
03-05-2018, 05:44 PM
Probably LeBron for overall calls. Can't think of anyone else.

I do think there's other candidates who get away with the most defensive fouls.

KnicksorBust
03-05-2018, 05:50 PM
Trey Burke

But they are superstar calls so what do you expect?

nastynice
03-05-2018, 06:14 PM
LeBron is def the first person that came to my mind too.. that stiff arm is wicked

Chronz
03-05-2018, 06:15 PM
Probably LeBron for overall calls. Can't think of anyone else.

I do think there's other candidates who get away with the most defensive fouls.

Cedi been mimicking brons off arm ability lately too

Chronz
03-05-2018, 06:17 PM
I don't know know about this topic but I know Dinwiddy gets zero love

Jeffy25
03-05-2018, 06:25 PM
I feel like Harden gets away with a ton of offensive fouls, but he doesn't play defense to get away with d-fouls

Giannis94
03-05-2018, 06:26 PM
Harden first. LeGm second. But really debatable

Saddletramp
03-05-2018, 07:01 PM
To be fair, there's a ton of foul calls that aren't called for both Harden and Lebron.

TrueFan420
03-05-2018, 07:08 PM
To be fair, there's a ton of foul calls that aren't called for both Harden and Lebron.

There's a lot bad calls all around. This article talks about the ones the NBA owns up to at the end of a game but we all know there are far more than what's documented.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fivethirtyeight.com/features/which-nba-team-is-wronged-by-the-refs-the-most/amp/

Cal827
03-05-2018, 07:50 PM
Lebron, Harden, and Curry are ones that I think of that get lucky with foul calls on the offensive end

Westbrook and Lowry get a lot of beneficial calls too. As much as I love it, Lowry draws a ton of charges that could be 50-50 plays, but he seems to get the benefit of the doubt from the Refs.

Paul, Lance Stephenson, Marcus Smart... Pretty much any guard who flails :laugh2:

aman_13
03-05-2018, 08:21 PM
Harden is the first name that comes to mind. Great player but every time I watch him, I feel like he gets away with tons of push offs. He initiates a lot of the contact on his drives as well. Just a tough player to officiate.

ewing
03-05-2018, 08:45 PM
I feel Harden cons the refs into making bad calls. LeBron gets away with calls. At some point it became legal for him to swim and clear out on drives and in the post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scoots
03-05-2018, 10:03 PM
I feel Harden cons the refs into making bad calls. LeBron gets away with calls. At some point it became legal for him to swim and clear out on drives and in the post

Shaq's main offensive move for the last third of his career was just go through someone with his backside which wasn't specifically against the rules. Players clearing out with elbows used to be against the rules right?

Oh, and nobody has ever had a violation in their pet move like Pat Ewing's travel across the lane foul line extended jump shot. I swear he traveled about 70% of the time on that shot.

ewing
03-05-2018, 11:12 PM
Shaq's main offensive move for the last third of his career was just go through someone with his backside which wasn't specifically against the rules. Players clearing out with elbows used to be against the rules right?

Oh, and nobody has ever had a violation in their pet move like Pat Ewing's travel across the lane foul line extended jump shot. I swear he traveled about 70% of the time on that shot.

Everyone in the nba travels. As for the pivoting elbow clear out you used to be able to get away with that, then it was a foul, now itís not consistent. If you are masking the clear out with good foot work I really donít mind as much.

tredigs
03-05-2018, 11:35 PM
Bron takes some contact that other players would have called fouls on them, so that much has to be noted. But obviously his offensive fouls are to a level that no other player comes remotely close to getting away with. He will also always go at the ref if he is ever called for them, and with this new group of youngsters, he has them owned in that regard.

Harden is the 1b, but he's more tactical and not crazy enough to try to just outright push someone into the stands on his way to the basket ala Bron.

More-Than-Most
03-06-2018, 03:45 AM
top 5 spots are harden.... lebron is hacked a **** ton and he gets the calls but gets screwed alot because of his size. Draymond should be up here because he get to complain etc so much

LA4life24/8
03-06-2018, 01:15 PM
Harden gets the most ridiculous calls. Maybe of all time. If you even think about playing defense on him its a foul. He gets more fouls called for him around the 3 or line than most people get driving to the lane. It's ****ing absurd. He carries the ball ( a lot of nba players do) He travels a lot (nba players do) he takes like 4 step step backs. I'm not saying hes not good cuz he is but jeezus. It's really bad whwn the calls are that obvious in the guys favor.

LeBron travels frequently and does offensive foul hella. ( He gets hacked a lot on drives but doesn't always get the call too cuz he bulls right thru contact a lot)

Blake Griffin when he goes up for dunks he always got his left hand pushing people away or pushin em down so they have no chance at guarding and usually they get called for a foul. Look at any poster dunk of his and I guarantee thats what you'll see.

TheDish87
03-07-2018, 01:50 PM
its lebron by a wiiiiide margin lol

Firefistus
03-07-2018, 02:07 PM

Olajowan came pretty close!! Makes me wonder if pivot foot is a word in Nigeria, because it seems to me he didn't know the meaning of it.

ewing
03-07-2018, 02:18 PM
Olajowan came pretty close!! Makes me wonder if pivot foot is a word in Nigeria, because it seems to me he didn't know the meaning of it.

Wasnít even Ewingís pet move. His pet move was the baseline turn around that wasnít a travel. The running J across the lane was definitely a walk and it was a move he used but not his go to. Scoot is nothing but a troll

Hawkeye15
03-07-2018, 09:21 PM

When I was a kid I mimiced the P Ewing dance across the lane jumper. But ever watch some of the dream shakes? Hakeem would take 4 steps back every now and then. But the Ewing was awesome. Like, he just took 3 steps across his body in plain sight. Call it