kdspurman
03-05-2018, 03:52 PM
http://i63.tinypic.com/5ofitz.jpg

Giannis94
03-05-2018, 04:01 PM
Only one competitive game tonight. #trusthegiannis

warfelg
03-05-2018, 04:14 PM
Your right. That Detroit Cleveland game is the only good one.

Vee-Rex
03-05-2018, 04:23 PM
I'd argue the Phoenix @ Miami is the only good game. Lots at stake there.

Lakers + Giants
03-05-2018, 04:36 PM
No Ingram for a week :(

Sixers3Fan
03-05-2018, 05:03 PM
Bucks Pacers is big for seeding in the East and how it affects my Sixers.

SfgiantsJD3
03-05-2018, 06:42 PM
With 3-8 in both conferences within 3 games it will be a fun last 20+/- games to see how it seeds

Chronz
03-05-2018, 09:13 PM
Portland better ****ing cover

Giannis94
03-05-2018, 09:44 PM
Bucks are the streakiest team in the league. Just down by like 18 and now down 3

aman_13
03-05-2018, 10:24 PM
Bucks are the streakiest team in the league. Just down by like 18 and now down 3

One of the reasons why I don't want the Raps to match up with the Bucks. I don't trust the Raps and I have no idea which Bucks team is going to show up. It just screams roller coaster.

tredigs
Rough go at it for Giannis in this one. Misses the potential tying FT with a minute to go then lays the brick on the open 3 with time expiring (down 3). Just didn't look to have it overall on the b2b.

Giannis94
Bojan is the best big we've played the last 2 games.

hallzi43
03-05-2018, 10:38 PM
Rough go at it for Giannis in this one. Misses the potential tying FT with a minute to go then lays the brick on the open 3 with time expiring (down 3). Just didn't look to have it overall on the b2b.

terrible setup coming off the timeout. you take terry out of the play by having him set a screen and leave giannis on the wing for support. terrible.

Giannis94
03-05-2018, 10:46 PM
terrible setup coming off the timeout. you take terry out of the play by having him set a screen and leave giannis on the wing for support. terrible.
The big **** up was having Bledsoe in next to Bojan on the jump ball with two timeouts

WaDe03
03-05-2018, 10:47 PM
Prutiny has ruined the Bucks

Vee-Rex
03-05-2018, 10:51 PM
Larry Nance should officially start over TT. He's better on both ends of the floor.

tredigs
03-05-2018, 11:12 PM
The big **** up was having Bledsoe in next to Bojan on the jump ball with two timeouts

Ball was off Middleton to be honest. Never should have even had the chance at the jump. Luckily for the Bucks the East doesn't have any 9+ seed capable of making a playoff push, so you guys will squeek in. In the West the 9 seed is a game behind where Cleveland is (the East 3 seed). Different year, same story. The East is a train wreck.

tredigs
03-05-2018, 11:20 PM
Pistons trade for Griffin was a massive backfire by the way. Ruined their flexibility going forward and now they're on such a losing binge that they have no shot at even making the playoffs. Not to say that being a GM in a small market (or any market) is easy, that's a tough L for Van Gundy in not making the post-season after that move.

Chronz
03-06-2018, 12:27 AM
Pistons trade for Griffin was a massive backfire by the way. Ruined their flexibility going forward and now they're on such a losing binge that they have no shot at even making the playoffs. Not to say that being a GM in a small market (or any market) is easy, that's a tough L for Van Gundy in not making the post-season after that move.
So you like the move now?

tredigs
03-06-2018, 12:35 AM
So you like the move now?

What are you referring to? I don't mind that the Pistons went for it, but apparently BG is simply a less important player than many thought, including me.

As is, I'm just commenting on what we're seeing. And that's that BG has not proven to be enough to have them do... anything. It was a "win-now" move for Detroit, and they're doing the opposite. For the Clippers, they gave up all their star talent for a middling team and re-do. GL.

KobeOwnSU
03-06-2018, 12:39 AM
What are you referring to? I don't mind that the Pistons went for it, but apparently BG is simply a less important player than many thought, including me.

As is, I'm just commenting on what we're seeing. And that's that BG has not proven to be enough to have them do... anything. It was a "win-now" move for Detroit, and they're doing the opposite. For the Clippers, they gave up all their star talent for a middling team and re-do. GL.Griffin was never a special player. That's why those Clippers teams that were extremely talented, could never get put of the 2nd round.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

tredigs
03-06-2018, 12:46 AM
Griffin was never a special player. That's why those Clippers teams that were extremely talented, could never get put of the 2nd round.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Eh - he was definitely borderline top-10 and unquestionably top 20 for a period. I think that time has passed though. They had injuries, and they play in the West. They would have been a Conference Finals team virtually every year in the East.

tredigs
03-06-2018, 12:50 AM
Not betting this one but I think the Lakers take the 2nd half/game here with Lonzo showing up. Slow start, but he's been fantastic in all of his recent games (pre/post return). That shot everybody was worried about from 3? It's been far better than Jayson Tatum since late Novemeber (>40% in 20+ games).

More-Than-Most
03-06-2018, 01:14 AM
Man that Dmitch guy carried again... gobert was trash :rolleyes:

goingfor28
03-06-2018, 01:19 AM
Lonzo is so good

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Lakers + Giants
03-06-2018, 01:35 AM
Lonzo is so good

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

As long as were winning.

IKnowHoops
03-06-2018, 01:39 AM
Larry Nance should officially start over TT. He's better on both ends of the floor.

That stat line...Tristan better not say a word

Thatís why Iím still hoping for Noel because I think he will bring even more roll to the basket finishing and inside defense than Nance did

Lakers + Giants
03-06-2018, 01:43 AM
It's like the 3rd time already where a clean block is called a foul on us...

Lakers + Giants
03-06-2018, 01:45 AM
Lillard taking over after he was struggling. :(

Lakers + Giants
03-06-2018, 01:50 AM
Unfortunately, it's Lillard time :(

aman_13
03-06-2018, 01:51 AM
Lillard is bad man!

Lakers + Giants
03-06-2018, 01:52 AM
No foul on Lillard?! :(

Lakers + Giants
03-06-2018, 01:55 AM
Hadn't lost at home since Jan 5... this one hurts. We blew it in the 3rd imo when we failed to make a FG in the final 5 minutes.

Stole one @ SA and now got one stolen from underneath us the next game. Proud of our fight but this one stings.

tredigs
03-06-2018, 02:00 AM
Whew looks like the Lakers blew that 4th quarter. Didn't watch but the 5-20 from IT and the failed 3pt attempt at the buzzer aren't a great start. Glad I did not bet. Looks like they blew a near double digit lead going into the 4th.

tredigs
03-06-2018, 02:01 AM
Quietly huge win for the Spurs in their bid for 50 wins (unlikely), but more importantly a playoff spot. What's left of the tanking Grizz damn near took 'em out on the road tonight.

Lakers + Giants
03-06-2018, 02:02 AM
Whew looks like the Lakers blew that 4th quarter. Didn't watch but the 5-20 from IT and the failed 3pt attempt at the buzzer aren't a great start. Glad I did not bet. Looks like they blew a near double digit lead going into the 4th.

If u saw the Lakers @ Spurs game then lets just say the EXACT same **** happened. Lillard went Ball on us. Lillard time happened and it was game. ****! :(

More-Than-Most
03-06-2018, 02:47 AM
i like lakers giants he is in here win or lose.... where is greatness after the ball performance last game we couldnt get rid of him lol?? i will wait : )

More-Than-Most
03-06-2018, 02:48 AM
randle is going to be a huge loss for the lakers if he leaves.

Lakers + Giants
03-06-2018, 03:07 AM
i like lakers giants he is in here win or lose.... where is greatness after the ball performance last game we couldnt get rid of him lol?? i will wait : )

Like i said, we go at it but this time its because we want our teams to succeed instead of tank lmfao.

TBF, GO even posted in the lakers forum he was going to record the game cuz he's busy @ work.

One Nut Kruk
03-06-2018, 09:11 AM
I thought Jason Kidd was the one holding the Bucks back? They donít seem to be doing much differently without him.

Scoots
03-06-2018, 10:19 AM
I thought Jason Kidd was the one holding the Bucks back? They donít seem to be doing much differently without him.

In general I think it takes a new outside coach before the bad habits have a chance to change

Giannis94
03-06-2018, 11:46 AM

He was terrible communicator and a terrible human being. He hated certain players and his rotations reflected that. He would also continually get outcoached and we wouldn't recover when getting down big. With prunty we are. We came back vs. philly down 20 twice, and last night down 15. WE just don't finish games. But hey, at least we compete with Prunty

#trustthegiannis

valade16
03-06-2018, 12:52 PM
Blazers have been absolutely on fire. 9-1 in their last 10 with wins over GS, Utah, Minny and OKC. Lillard went ham on the Lakers.

When we got the 3rd seed I assumed it was a momentary blip before we'd fall back to around 5-7th in the West, but with the way we're playing, coupled with the injuries to the other West teams, Portland has a legitimate chance to finish 3rd in the West.

WaDe03
03-06-2018, 01:04 PM
Blazers have been absolutely on fire. 9-1 in their last 10 with wins over GS, Utah, Minny and OKC. Lillard went ham on the Lakers.

When we got the 3rd seed I assumed it was a momentary blip before we'd fall back to around 5-7th in the West, but with the way we're playing, coupled with the injuries to the other West teams, Portland has a legitimate chance to finish 3rd in the West.

I love it, Lillard is one of my favorite players.

Giannis94
03-06-2018, 01:18 PM
I love it, Lillard is one of my favorite players.

Future portland fan after wade retires?!?!

WaDe03
03-06-2018, 01:30 PM
Future portland fan after wade retires?!?!

No.

#trustthegiannis

Chronz
03-06-2018, 01:33 PM

As is, I'm just commenting on what we're seeing. And that's that BG has not proven to be enough to have them do... anything. It was a "win-now" move for Detroit, and they're doing the opposite. For the Clippers, they gave up all their star talent for a middling team and re-do. GL.

When you bashed the clips for giving up Blake for a pick that wouldn't be that good. At the time I sorta agreed, figuring Blake would be a win now move that would propel them to at least the 8th seed. Now it can be a lotto pick to go with Tobias and we'll see what becomes of Avery.

What if the clips saw the end of that star and if they're proven right, I don't see how we can blame them, considering they've played well since his departure.

Chronz
03-06-2018, 01:38 PM

It's always tricky when 2 teams on a hot streak meet, just figured the Lakers had a higher chance of finally losing. I just wish I had gone with my gut and made a live bet at the start of the 4th, could've seen huge gains but a win is a win. If you guys win tonight my parlay from yesterday is complete

Chronz
03-06-2018, 01:44 PM
Pels v clips. Who y'all got

One Nut Kruk
03-06-2018, 02:42 PM

Love it. Unfortunately, the Pistons are my team but Iíve always liked to think of Portland as my West team. Loved Drexler, Porter, Duckworth and Kersey when I was a kid.

Giannis94
03-06-2018, 02:54 PM
No.

#trustthegiannis

Can I get a Joel Osteen aaaaaaaaaaaaamen!

More-Than-Most
03-06-2018, 02:58 PM

That is why I say Kevin Love 2.0 ...forever 500... its insane really. When is the last time a top 3 player statistically in a weak conference had this much trouble getting their team a top 4 seed? They need to run the offense around the team more and not just run every single thing through giannis and its not a slight on him because he is amazing its just his statistical out put is inflated a bit and doesnt equate to the wins it should because the team relies on his ability like he is prime lebron and they arent remotely close.

More-Than-Most
03-06-2018, 02:59 PM
Pels v clips. Who y'all got

AD is on fire.... but the clippers are surprising. Give me AD though.

Giannis94
03-06-2018, 03:58 PM
That is why I say Kevin Love 2.0 ...forever 500... its insane really. When is the last time a top 3 player statistically in a weak conference had this much trouble getting their team a top 4 seed? They need to run the offense around the team more and not just run every single thing through giannis and its not a slight on him because he is amazing its just his statistical out put is inflated a bit and doesnt equate to the wins it should because the team relies on his ability like he is prime lebron and they arent remotely close.

I'd be jealous too if my favorite player was injury prone AF and a mix of Al Jefferson and that ohio st C, too. Let's not forget that Giannis came into the league as the rawest player in recent draft history. Or the fact that he's still developing. But that goes right over your head.

Since Philly drafted embiid their win % is under .300; its .29 something.

I get that you like to talk **** about giannis, but he just dominated your team a few nights ago - a game in which Al Jefferson Jr was ****ing dominated by Tyler Zeller. I get it. You're salty. I would be too.

#trusthtegiannis >>>>>> redshirting gone wrong