Texan_Rocket
02-28-2018, 05:22 PM
Houston/ LA, should be interesting after last games scandal

Scoots
02-28-2018, 06:33 PM
Several good games tonight.

Lakers + Giants
02-28-2018, 08:02 PM
This rockets clippers game was gonna be soooo good after what happened last time. Now that BG isn't on the clips it's just a snooze fest. What a shame.:sleep:

Lakers + Giants
02-28-2018, 08:03 PM
Houston/ LA, should be interesting after last games scandal

nah, the main culprit was BG, and he's gone.

PAOboston
02-28-2018, 10:04 PM
32 points in 24 minutes for Irving. Has been on absolute fire since All Star break.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Sixers3Fan
02-28-2018, 10:06 PM
Wizards with a nice comeback here

Cal827
02-28-2018, 10:09 PM
Giannis down

How bad is it?

Sixers3Fan
02-28-2018, 10:09 PM
Giannis down

Sixers3Fan
02-28-2018, 10:13 PM
How bad is it?

Didn't look good when he went down. Got a hand to the face. Looks like right eye. Seems ok walked off on his own.

Sixers3Fan
02-28-2018, 10:17 PM
The Hawks and Pistons are doing my Sixers a big favor if they both can hold on to their leads. Makes last nights loss hurt more.

Giannis94
02-28-2018, 10:38 PM
Sigh. Giannis needs some time off. Honestly don't care what seed we get. He needs to be healthy come playoff time.

Come talk smack all you want. Bit if you watch him play he's clearly gassed. Extended off season. And then mismanagement with Jkidd. Wish we had a cupcake game like the nets
, Lakers or Knicks coming up.

kdspurman
02-28-2018, 11:15 PM
Aldridge out with a sprained ankle now :mad: Hopefully not serious with 2 nights off before the next game.

Gotta somehow hang on here without him now. Gay, Murray and Manu playing well to keep these guys afloat. Manu's been pretty amazing this year

More-Than-Most
02-28-2018, 11:27 PM
Sigh. Giannis needs some time off. Honestly don't care what seed we get. He needs to be healthy come playoff time.

Come talk smack all you want. Bit if you watch him play he's clearly gassed. Extended off season. And then mismanagement with Jkidd. Wish we had a cupcake game like the nets
, Lakers or Knicks coming up.

I am not gonna even mess around here and will be 100 percent serious with no trolling... He may be tired but that is not an excuse sorry... Not for him to be the arguable top 5 player in the world... Lebron/Durant etc for years did the same crap as well as many other top stars... He was an idiot himself for saying that as a reason... He needs to seriously change something up because right now teams are literally throwing everything at him and he isnt adjusting nor is the team... We all knew the coaching thing would help at the start when you get a new coach but now is when adjustments need to be made and per usual everything is running through giannis all game every game and its fine for stats but its not going to help you win games... They should try running other plays for other guys and use their bench a bit more and even everything out at least some ESP if he is tired.

More-Than-Most
02-28-2018, 11:28 PM
The Hawks and Pistons are doing my Sixers a big favor if they both can hold on to their leads. Makes last nights loss hurt more.

Yea I am honestly not worried about passing the bucks and wizards... The bucks will always remain close to 500 so all we have to do is win our games and we will be fine.. The wizards for whatever reason put the fear of god in me the other night with their shooting xD They legit kicked our *****.

GiantsSwaGG
02-28-2018, 11:46 PM
Dennis Smith really stinks lol

Giannis94
03-01-2018, 12:06 AM
I am not gonna even mess around here and will be 100 percent serious with no trolling... He may be tired but that is not an excuse sorry... Not for him to be the arguable top 5 player in the world... Lebron/Durant etc for years did the same crap as well as many other top stars... He was an idiot himself for saying that as a reason... He needs to seriously change something up because right now teams are literally throwing everything at him and he isnt adjusting nor is the team... We all knew the coaching thing would help at the start when you get a new coach but now is when adjustments need to be made and per usual everything is running through giannis all game every game and its fine for stats but its not going to help you win games... They should try running other plays for other guys and use their bench a bit more and even everything out at least some ESP if he is tired.

You can say what you want. But let's see where embi is after playing 5 full consecutive seasons as well as summer league if he ever gets to that point. Which is no guarantee. But hey, let's all go build a shrine because he's been healthy for half this season.

So if Giannis doesn't have an excuse then, then come back and talk to me when embi plays in four consecutive seasons with a ton of games played in each. Otherwise he's not a star. And don't talk **** until then otherwise he's not a top player in the NBA because he doesn't play in a ton of games year after year. Until then he is just a role player and nothing close to a star because he doesn't play in consecutive seasons non stop. There. I just used your logic

Htownballa1622
03-01-2018, 12:07 AM
OMG Harden

Giannis94
03-01-2018, 12:07 AM
Yea I am honestly not worried about passing the bucks and wizards... The bucks will always remain close to 500 so all we have to do is win our games and we will be fine.. The wizards for whatever reason put the fear of god in me the other night with their shooting xD They legit kicked our *****.

I'm not worried about the 76ers. They don't scare me at all. I'll wait to see who's actually healthy and playing come playoff time for them

mightybosstone
03-01-2018, 12:12 AM
If you haven't seen that Harden 3-pointer where he owned Wesley Johnson's soul, you owe it to yourself to watch the play. That was cold blooded.

aman_13
03-01-2018, 12:20 AM
I just saw it. That was so disrespectful! I hope the NBA suspends him.

Giannis94
03-01-2018, 12:21 AM
Today I learned that the Wesley Johnson is still in the nba...

aman_13
03-01-2018, 12:23 AM
https://youtu.be/NaSMXLeXHso

Lakers + Giants
03-01-2018, 12:34 AM
Well. 5 minutes in and the game was a snooze fest like I said. Rockets just too dominant here.

aman_13
03-01-2018, 12:36 AM
The Raptors were a point away from having the best point differential in the month of February all time.

Htownballa1622
03-01-2018, 12:38 AM

More-Than-Most
03-01-2018, 12:39 AM
You can say what you want. But let's see where embi is after playing 5 full consecutive seasons as well as summer league if he ever gets to that point. Which is no guarantee. But hey, let's all go build a shrine because he's been healthy for half this season.

So if Giannis doesn't have an excuse then, then come back and talk to me when embi plays in four consecutive seasons with a ton of games played in each. Otherwise he's not a star. And don't talk **** until then otherwise he's not a top player in the NBA because he doesn't play in a ton of games year after year. Until then he is just a role player and nothing close to a star because he doesn't play in consecutive seasons non stop. There. I just used your logic

I mean its his first full season and he will lead us to a top 5 seed probably.

zn23
03-01-2018, 12:39 AM
The Rockets look unstoppable right now and are looking like clearly the best team in the league.

goingfor28
03-01-2018, 12:53 AM
969068449862471680Lmaooooo

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

aman_13
03-01-2018, 01:02 AM
The Internet can be so cruel.

Htownballa1622
03-01-2018, 01:07 AM
New sig ;)

Scoots
03-01-2018, 01:30 AM
#4 and #5 teams in the East lost to the #9 and #10 teams.

#4 through #8 are now just 3 losses apart.

Saddletramp
03-01-2018, 03:15 AM
That three was straight up gangster.

Giannis94
03-01-2018, 09:18 AM
I mean its his first full season and he will lead us to a top 5 seed probably.

No it's not. Quit dodging your own standards. They have an overall losing record and it's not even close since drafting him. I've pulled up the stats before. you made the criteria that stars have to play in 5 consecutive seasons and damn near close to 82 games. Until embi does that don't say another ****ing word and I won't either. Like you said. I don't mean to troll. But no excuses.

Scoots
03-01-2018, 10:01 AM
No it's not. Quit dodging your own standards. They have an overall losing record and it's not even close since drafting him. I've pulled up the stats before. you made the criteria that stars have to play in 5 consecutive seasons and damn near close to 82 games. Until embi does that don't say another ****ing word and I won't either. Like you said. I don't mean to troll. But no excuses.

64 games in any season and you stop.

Giannis94
03-01-2018, 10:13 AM
64 games in any season and you stop.
Nope. MTM changed the standard to 5+ seasons and minimal games missed. I think Gianniss career high is 5 missed so that is the new standard.. You probably didn't read his posts though ad you have and will continue to give him a pass.

Play it both ways and we're good. I just think it's horseshit that I get in trouble when I respond to posts clearly intended at me and it doesn't go the other way

I'm going to dropit altogether this conversation and just started reporting trolled posts. Any troll posts by deleted (fairly) I might respond to. We'll see

Scoots
03-01-2018, 10:58 AM
Nope. MTM changed the standard to 5+ seasons and minimal games missed. I think Gianniss career high is 5 missed so that is the new standard.. You probably didn't read his posts though ad you have and will continue to give him a pass.

Play it both ways and we're good. I just think it's horseshit that I get in trouble when I respond to posts clearly intended at me and it doesn't go the other way

I'm going to dropit altogether this conversation and just started reporting trolled posts. Any troll posts by deleted (fairly) I might respond to. We'll see

64 games, 1 season, your rules.

WaDe03
03-01-2018, 11:07 AM

What's your alls pace with Prutiny now?

Giannis94
03-01-2018, 11:16 AM
64 games, 1 season, your rules.

First off, I don't like responding in the way I did and have in this thread. It's not me and not who I am. But to say that Giannis has no excuse? Come on. Its a long *** ****ing season.

We're not using my rules. We're using MTM's rules. Giannis isnn't a star because he is clearly gassed after playing hard seasons missing minimal time. So we're going with his rules now. At least play it both ways and acknowlrdge his rules. I have no interest in talking embi or giannis. Have nothing against embi either. I just think that if you're going to so heavily side with MTM when he's trolling that that's a joke. I know you're not a fan of me. But jesus christ. play it both ways and we won't have any problems.

If you played it both ways, I wouldn't be posting. and I get trolled about giannis because they know you're okay with it, and allow them to say whatever while only going after me. It's an internet forum. Lighten up. If you play it both ways, I won't have a reason to respond.

Giannis94
03-01-2018, 11:16 AM
What's your alls pace with Prutiny now?

I think like 52? Not sure.

Scoots
03-01-2018, 11:23 AM
First off, I don't like responding in the way I did and have in this thread. It's not me and not who I am. But to say that Giannis has no excuse? Come on. Its a long *** ****ing season.

We're not using my rules. We're using MTM's rules. Giannis isnn't a star because he is clearly gassed after playing hard seasons missing minimal time. So we're going with his rules now. At least play it both ways and acknowlrdge his rules. I have no interest in talking embi or giannis. Have nothing against embi either. I just think that if you're going to so heavily side with MTM when he's trolling that that's a joke. I know you're not a fan of me. But jesus christ. play it both ways and we won't have any problems.

If you played it both ways, I wouldn't be posting. and I get trolled about giannis because they know you're okay with it, and allow them to say whatever while only going after me. It's an internet forum. Lighten up. If you play it both ways, I won't have a reason to respond.

64 games in any season and you stop trolling on Embiid. It's really simple. It's not about me being okay with it or not, I'm not stopping you either, I tried to get you to stop going on and on about the Sixers but now that I know I only have to wait for Embiid to get to 64 games in one year and you'll stop I'm good to wait. You might enjoy it more here if you are not looking for offense in every post, and replying with your own attempts to offend others, and instead just joining in the discussion without an agenda to force. Something to consider anyhow.

Giannis94
03-01-2018, 11:44 AM
64 games in any season and you stop trolling on Embiid. It's really simple. It's not about me being okay with it or not, I'm not stopping you either, I tried to get you to stop going on and on about the Sixers but now that I know I only have to wait for Embiid to get to 64 games in one year and you'll stop I'm good to wait. You might enjoy it more here if you are not looking for offense in every post, and replying with your own attempts to offend others, and instead just joining in the discussion without an agenda to force. Something to consider anyhow.

I shouldn't have responded to MTM. So I was in the wrong.

I don't actively troll the 76ers. It's a ****ing joke about that you allow him to troll me and not the other way around. It's not 64 games. It's 5 seasons. And you won't have to worry about 5 seasons because I'm going to stop well before 5 seasons and before he ever plays in 64 games this season or next.

I never actively troll anyone. I simply respond. And I won't continue. But you have to acknowledge that I have gotten better and that it's kinda bs that I can't respond without getting in trouble. Yet he can just troll away on Giannis.

Giannis94
03-01-2018, 11:51 AM
I'll offer a deal /bet for MTM. I won't mention or even make reference to embi and he does the same for Giannis. First one to break that gets a 1 month ban if the mods permit it to go through.

Where you at MTM. Accept or go home.

TheDish87
03-01-2018, 11:57 AM
who gives a ****? block eachother. you both derail multiple unrelated threads all the time with your stupid ****

Scoots
03-01-2018, 11:58 AM
I shouldn't have responded to MTM. So I was in the wrong.

I don't actively troll the 76ers. It's a ****ing joke about that you allow him to troll me and not the other way around. It's not 64 games. It's 5 seasons. And you won't have to worry about 5 seasons because I'm going to stop well before 5 seasons and before he ever plays in 64 games this season or next.

I never actively troll anyone. I simply respond. And I won't continue. But you have to acknowledge that I have gotten better and that it's kinda bs that I can't respond without getting in trouble. Yet he can just troll away on Giannis.

So now you are going to stop before 64 games this season? Cool.

You haven't gotten in trouble in a long time.

You seem to have a tendency to obsess over one topic/player and just beat it to death. You have been better at that but it still seems like you reference Embiid (mis-spelled for some reason) in 1 in 3 posts for some reason which is CRAZY for a non-sixers fan.

Giannis94
03-01-2018, 11:58 AM
So now you are going to stop before 64 games this season? Cool.

You haven't gotten in trouble in a long time.

You seem to have a tendency to obsess over one topic/player and just beat it to death. You have been better at that but it still seems like you reference Embiid (mis-spelled for some reason) in 1 in 3 posts for some reason which is CRAZY for a non-sixers fan.

Scoots, look at the post that derailed this thread. I shouldn't have responded. But I was clearly trolled. Troll me during a big loss and my boy gets injured? Seriously? Read the post. It makes absolutely no sense. I take full responsibility and am sorry. But I was kinda clearly targeted.

Scoots
03-01-2018, 12:00 PM
I'll offer a deal /bet for MTM. I won't mention or even make reference to embi and he does the same for Giannis. First one to break that gets a 1 month ban if the mods permit it to go through.

Where you at MTM. Accept or go home.

No. You guys can opt to not post if you like, but you are not going to bet on an actual ban with the mods.

You could just choose to stop and see what happens. And there is a significant difference between trolling and talking about a player/team.

Giannis94
03-01-2018, 12:03 PM
No. You guys can opt to not post if you like, but you are not going to bet on an actual ban with the mods.

You could just choose to stop and see what happens. And there is a significant difference between trolling and talking about a player/team.

Sounds good. I was on a good stretch for a few weeks. But kinda didn't take to kindly to the troll shots last night. I'm sorry.

Scoots
03-01-2018, 12:13 PM
Scoots, look at the post that derailed this thread. I shouldn't have responded. But I was clearly trolled. Troll me during a big loss and my boy gets injured? Seriously? Read the post. It makes absolutely no sense. I take full responsibility and am sorry. But I was kinda clearly targeted.

Your first post in this thread literally said "Come talk smack all you want" and that was before MTM posted anything. Also, is there anything factually false in what MTM said in response? And if Giannis actually said he was tired he should expect to be called out for it. MTM has cooled it down some too. If both of you could just stop talking about each others teams entirely I'm sure everyone would be just fine with that.

WaDe03
03-01-2018, 12:36 PM
Wade is greater and will be greater than Giannis and Embiid combined.

Sixers3Fan
03-01-2018, 12:49 PM
who gives a ****? block eachother. you both derail multiple unrelated threads all the time with your stupid ****

Iím a sixers fan obviously and try to hear other sizer fans talk about enough lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mightybosstone
03-01-2018, 01:19 PM

While the likelihood of this being true is high based solely on where these guys are at right now, I still think it's way too early to make that assessment. Consider that Giannis is way better at 23 than Wade was at that age and is already posting boasting stats that would be comparable to some of Wade's best years. Giannis is an absolute athletic freak who is like a weird marriage of Durant and Lebron's strengths. If he ever figures out a jumpshot, he's going to be a perennial MVP candidate, and if he stays healthy, he could feasibly get to Wade's level and even feasibly surpass him.

Embiid is less likely to be in that conversation primarily because of his health. He also has ridiculous potential, but he's still clearly a tier below Giannis as a player and he's got to consistently play 60-70+ games a season for the better part of a decade before we ever talk about him as a potential Hall of Famer. I'm not sure whether he's going to get there or not.

Scoots
03-01-2018, 01:31 PM

Way to help there :)

WaDe03
03-01-2018, 01:34 PM
Way to help there :)

:laugh:

WaDe03
03-01-2018, 01:35 PM
While the likelihood of this being true is high based solely on where these guys are at right now, I still think it's way too early to make that assessment. Consider that Giannis is way better at 23 than Wade was at that age and is already posting boasting stats that would be comparable to some of Wade's best years. Giannis is an absolute athletic freak who is like a weird marriage of Durant and Lebron's strengths. If he ever figures out a jumpshot, he's going to be a perennial MVP candidate, and if he stays healthy, he could feasibly get to Wade's level and even feasibly surpass him.

Embiid is less likely to be in that conversation primarily because of his health. He also has ridiculous potential, but he's still clearly a tier below Giannis as a player and he's got to consistently play 60-70+ games a season for the better part of a decade before we ever talk about him as a potential Hall of Famer. I'm not sure whether he's going to get there or not.

Just messing with them. Giannis has the potential for sure although I'm not so sure he was better at 23 and the odds of him being better at 24 are very slim imo.

aman_13
03-01-2018, 02:09 PM
Wes got donkey of the day. Talk about being petty.

Let's be real though, Harden did push off. However it wasn't blatant. He also travelled on the step back.

Giannis94
03-01-2018, 02:16 PM

I feel like you should just be my spokesperson lol