PDA

View Full Version : 2019 NBA All Star Weekend

Tg11
02-19-2018, 02:26 PM
Since the 2018 NBA All Star weekend had such changes in format with there being team captains and the team captains picking players of not only the same conference but from the opposite conference too to play on their teams, I wonder what changes you would like to see for next year's NBA All Star weekend in Charlotte, North Carolina?

Next year's NBA All Star weekend in Charlotte I would love to see:

- More of the same with the fact that the leading vote getters are team captains and get to pick their teammates in a draft selection

- The draft selection of course being made by the captains on like an NBA TV special like think the Draft where they draft Rookies rather than the teams being announced online...there's like a coin toss to determine who picks first that sort of thing

- With the Dunk Contest either you take it out of the Weekend altogether or you actually make it more exciting more competitive with the winner of the Dunk Contest not only getting a trophy but getting money and donating it to the charity of their choice I don't know

- With the 3 Point Contest they bring back the split screens and you have players going head to head with each other...winner goes on that sort of thing

Giannis94
02-19-2018, 02:45 PM
Make the dunk contest on a trampoline pit/park

Tg11
02-19-2018, 03:13 PM
Or put the Dunk Contest, 3 Point Contest and Skills Challenge outside instead of inside...now that would be more exciting

bloomis1307
02-19-2018, 07:45 PM
Make sure Fergie isn't aloud anywhere near a microphone!