PDA

View Full Version : 2018 Free Agency Class

Tg11
02-18-2018, 02:07 PM
The free agency class this summer of players looks really good but I would say the only players that stand out obviously are:

LeBron James (player option)
KD (player option)
Paul George (player option)
Chris Paul (unrestricted)
Demarcus Cousins (unrestricted)
Deandre Jordan (unrestricted)

Everyone else after that is pretty much mid-level such as Capela, Aaron Gordon, Jabari Parker, IT (Isaiah Thomas), Zach LaVine, Randle, Tyreke Evans, etc.

Now I would say out of that class LeBron obviously is the free agent everyone is going to try to get their hands on but the question is, is who goes where?

goingfor28
02-18-2018, 06:00 PM
LeBron, KD, PG and CP3 all remain where they are.
Boogie will have a new team imo. Some contender will look a lot more appealing to him than staying in NO.
DJ I think leaves as well. No point in LAC bringing him back. They need to fully hit the reset button.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Lakers + Giants
02-18-2018, 06:08 PM
Lebron - Houston
KD - Stays
PG - Stays
CP3 - Stays
DMC - Stays
DJ - Stays

:sigh:

Nikeman
02-19-2018, 12:31 AM
LeBron and KD to LA

- Laker Fans

GREATNESS ONE
02-19-2018, 01:13 AM
LeBron and KD to LA

- Laker Fans

Clown Lakers fan and donít live in Cali.

-Funny guys

TrustJoseph
02-19-2018, 01:28 AM
LeBron too Philly

Everyone else stays except Jordan.

Dade County
02-19-2018, 01:57 AM
Lbj signs with another team in the East.

KD stays

PG goes to the Lakers, if not stay with OKC.

Cp3 re-signs with Houston

Cousins sign & trade with either the Wizard or Houston if possible.

D Jordan signs with Portland or Bucks.

I believe since the 76íers have 2 young up & coming players, that maybe Lbj and another star player should try to team up there. But since the 6ers really donít have a proven front office, I donít know if they can pull it off.

I think Melo can also opt out.

TylerSL
02-19-2018, 08:42 AM
Lebron James-Houston Rockets or Philadelphia 76ers if Houston can't create the space for a max.
Kevin Durant-Golden State Warriors
Paul George-Oklahoma City Thunder
Chris Paul-Houston Rockets
DeMarcus Cousins-Los Angeles Lakers
DeAndre Jordan-San Antonio Spurs

mike_noodles
02-19-2018, 09:09 AM
Lebron to the Bucks.

Tg11
02-19-2018, 10:01 AM
Cousins I see him going to the Lakers if anything

warfelg
02-19-2018, 10:09 AM
I think Cousins might take a 1+1 to stay in NO. Things were starting to roll when he went down. So a chance to make it work and show heís healthy so he can cash in off that.

mike_noodles
02-19-2018, 10:29 AM
I think Cousins might take a 1+1 to stay in NO. Things were starting to roll when he went down. So a chance to make it work and show heís healthy so he can cash in off that.

I doubt he would leave there, but even with the injury, someone will go max on him I think.

Tg11
02-19-2018, 10:33 AM
Plus if he leaves NO then I could see him going to the Lakers but if not the Lakers I could see him going to either the Wizards, Cavs, Celtics or even the Knicks too believe it or not

JLynn943
02-19-2018, 12:27 PM
I think DMC would be happy to stay in NO if they offer him a max. He's very loyal and seems to like it there. I'm sure he'd like to find a way to play with Wall though.

I think LeBron, KD, and CP3 all stay. I want to say that Paul George will stay, but I expect the Lakers will offer him a max after they don't get LeBron or KD, and he could bite.

DJ will probably leave. I don't know who will have the cap space to offer him a max, but someone probably will.

warfelg
02-19-2018, 12:29 PM
I think LeBron, KD, and CP3 all stay. I want to say that Paul George will stay, but I expect the Lakers will offer him a max after they don't get LeBron or KD, and he could bite.

Thatís a strange way of saying like OKC wonít be offering the max...

Tg11
02-19-2018, 01:43 PM
I think DMC would be happy to stay in NO if they offer him a max. He's very loyal and seems to like it there. I'm sure he'd like to find a way to play with Wall though.

DJ will probably leave. I don't know who will have the cap space to offer him a max, but someone probably will.

Yeah New Orleans could offer Cousins the max but will they? Now that is the million dollar question but I do know that he and Anthony Davis love playing together but with the team they have they aren't a true contender in the West and they should be. However, Cousins I am sure he wants to play for a contender am I right or am I wrong?

LeBron if he stays in Cleveland then I won't be shocked but I think Cleveland are preparing themselves for life after LeBron hence why they made all those moves at the trade deadline. KD obviously will stay in Golden State unless something unforeseen happens between now and the end of this season. CP3 for the same reason that he will stay in Houston but then again you never know.

Paul George on the other hand, why should he leave Oklahoma especially to go to a team like the Lakers who are not even contenders in the least?