PDA

View Full Version : Giannis to recruit LeBron to MKE in hopes of forming next super-team

Giannis94
02-18-2018, 12:05 PM
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/giannis-i-want-lebron-to-join-bucks-next-season-501354.html

PSD link doesn't reoroute to full as it's broken, so here is te article copy and pasted from anothe site which is probably a competer of PSD but the one I chose was a cavs blog site

Imagine a lineup of:
Bledsoe
Money Milddeton
Giannis
Lebron
Thon or some scrub (unless they trade thon in a cap dump package)
6th man: Snell unless a team wants him; I actually didn't mind signing him and I still don't. But the 3 bad 3 I did.

So with Prunty the Bucks are on pace for 62 wins. adding lebron probably pushes that to 70-72, no?

Leaching the Bucks with the following guys to dump salary:
Thon, Broggy, Jabari, future picks

Bad contracts:
Telly, Henson, Delly

When LeBron James becomes a free agent this summer, there is no doubt there will be a lot of teams after his services and for some players, the recruiting has already started.
Giannis Antetokounmpo told Nikos Varlas of Eurohoops:

ďI would pick LeBron. Ö I want to have a good relationship with him before his free agency. You get it? I want him to come and play next year for the Bucks. To come here in Milwaukee, in the cold.Ē

Giannis went on to talk about how he struggles to get his teammates involved, and that is something that LeBron does so good and makes him so special.

ďThatís the thing that LeBron does for many years and thatís the difficult part. And I believe thatís the reason he should be even more respected. He doesnít get in the court just to score the ball. Ö LeBron will score 30, he will also get 15 rebounds. He will also dish 15 assists and changes the level of the whole team.Ē

It is clear that he wants to create a one-two punch with LeBron on the Bucks, but it will be interesting to see how the NBA views his comments.

Just a few weeks ago, Magic Johnson was fined $50,000 for making comments about how special of player Antetokounmpo because it was against the rules of the NBA tampering policy.

NBA rules prohibit players or coaches to entice players to try and join their team while they are still under contract. Commissioner Adam Silver has made it pretty clear that he will be strict with the rules when it comes to tampering, so donít be surprised if he is hit with a fine for these comments.

hugepatsfan
02-18-2018, 12:12 PM
They're about $6M over the cap with their current contracts. Lebron supposedly wants the max which would be about $35M. So they'd have to clear over $40M of cap space to make that happen unless Gilbert wanted to help with a S&T which I don't expect.

I bet they could find takers with the pieces they have - Brogden, Thon, Parker. But problem is, there's limited cap space in the NBA. So maybe teams would take back bad contracts for young players but I imagine that most would have to send at least some money back. With cap space not being as abundant as it has been since the cap spike I don't know that it's going to be feasible to dump $40+M of contracts without taking money back.

Giannis94
02-18-2018, 12:14 PM
They're about $6M over the cap with their current contracts. Lebron supposedly wants the max which would be about $35M. So they'd have to clear over $40M of cap space to make that happen unless Gilbert wanted to help with a S&T which I don't expect.

I bet they could find takers with the pieces they have - Brogden, Thon, Parker. But problem is, there's limited cap space in the NBA. So maybe teams would take back bad contracts for young players but I imagine that most would have to send at least some money back. With cap space not being as abundant as it has been since the cap spike I don't know that it's going to be feasible to dump $40+M of contracts without taking money back.

Yeah it will be interesting. Cavs could have a nice rebuild with Jabari, Broggy, Nance, hood, 8th pick

Vee-Rex
02-18-2018, 12:17 PM
Pretty sure 'Bron is eligible for the supermax. Hard to see him turning down that money.

hugepatsfan
02-18-2018, 12:18 PM
Yeah it will be interesting. Cavs could have a nice rebuild with Jabari, Broggy, Nance, hood, 8th pick

Another factor is that the Bucks can't do a S&T for Lebron and go over the luxury tax. They're at $107M without Parker. So yeah, they could go over the cap to re-sign him anything up to the max. BUT they can't do it in a S&T if puts them over the tax.

But if CLE would take back Parker (hard to imagine they wouldn't if it's a pure basketball decision and they're faced with losing him elsewhere anyway) then it greatly reduces the amount of money MIL needs to shed since now they can be over the cap up to the luxury tax threshold.

If Parker would go to CLE and they would pay him max money then I think Lebron to MIL can definitely happen. But otherwise, I think it will be tough.

GREATNESS ONE
02-18-2018, 12:27 PM
Lolz never going to happen.

Giannis94
02-18-2018, 12:32 PM
Lolz never going to happen.

Why? Maybe Lbron wants to play with stars again. and create a "warriors of the midwest"

GiantsSwaGG
02-18-2018, 12:40 PM
:sigh:

GREATNESS ONE
02-18-2018, 12:43 PM
Why? Maybe Lbron wants to play with stars again. and create a "warriors of the midwest"

Lolz lov ya bro but never going to happen.

prodigy
02-18-2018, 01:12 PM
I just hope Giannis wiped Magic's slobber off first before he jumped on. Gotta be an amazing feeling for Lebron to have all these guys around the NBA bowing down and begging for you.

warfelg
02-18-2018, 02:14 PM
https://instagram.com/p/BfWN3RgnRUk/

Not the only one....

Giannis94
02-18-2018, 02:17 PM
https://instagram.com/p/BfWN3RgnRUk/

Not the only one....

I recognize simmons embi and LeGm. Who's the 4th guy?

warfelg
02-18-2018, 02:22 PM
I recognize simmons embi and LeGm. Who's the 4th guy?

Embiid isnít in either picture. Other than Ben and Bron; Iím pretty sure they are part of Brons crew at Klutch.

Tg11
02-18-2018, 02:22 PM
LeBron if he stays in the East he won't go to Milwaukee if anything he will probably go to the Sixers

Giannis94
02-18-2018, 02:24 PM
LeBron if he stays in the East he won't go to Milwaukee if anything he will probably go to the Sixers

Lol if you think that. Why would he want to risk philly with Embi's imjury history? Honestly. If embi goes down at any point the next 5 years, their team is no upgrade over what he is currently playing with now.

Giannis94
02-18-2018, 02:24 PM
Embiid isnít in either picture. Other than Ben and Bron; Iím pretty sure they are part of Brons crew at Klutch.

lololol

Tg11
02-18-2018, 02:25 PM
No way Lakers will get LeBron especially if LaVar is running his mouth or keeps doing it. LaVar Ball is a deterrant not only to LeBron coming to Laker Land but he really is a deterrant really for any big name free agent to want to go to the Lakers especially in the off-season. The only way the Lakers compete is if they get rid of Lonzo and or some of their other young pieces to make room for LeBron or any big name of that caliber.

Milwaukee would be over the cap if they were to get LeBron unless they move some of their pieces in order to clear cap space.

ewing
02-18-2018, 03:31 PM
Freak better learn to stand still and shoot corner 3s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dade County
02-18-2018, 03:48 PM
In return Lbj will tell Giannis, to demand a trade to whatever team Lbj will be signing with.

The End

IKnowHoops
02-18-2018, 03:50 PM

Tristan Thompson and John Wall

Giannis94
02-18-2018, 03:56 PM
In return Lbj will tell Giannis, to demand a trade to whatever team Lbj will be signing with.

The End

Honestly, the Bucks have a better shot at signing LBJ than the Lakers or clippers.

NYKnickFanatic
02-18-2018, 04:01 PM
I heard Porzingis is recruiting him.

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/d84V6CjFIHxfT4x7IfV9Bt1hicY=/0x0:3000x2000/1200x800/filters:focal(1260x760:1740x1240)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/57584125/LebronKnicks_Getty_Ringer.0.jpg

warfelg
02-18-2018, 04:01 PM
Tristan Thompson and John Wall

TT looks so small compared to them lol.

tp13baby
02-18-2018, 05:15 PM

Because the money makes it hard. Lebron takes the money, Milwaukee would have to extend Parker to a deal I donít see Cleveland taking. Not impossible but I just donít see it.

More-Than-Most
02-18-2018, 09:08 PM

lol this is going to hurt giannis feelings so very badly but yes this is correct... embiid/saric/simmons/covington/TJ/FULTZ with the ability to sign 2 max guys and a ton of first and 2nd rounders on top of probably finishing with a better record than the bucks... no chances lebron leaves the cavs and goes east to anyone else besides us.

Giannis94
02-18-2018, 09:24 PM
lol this is going to hurt giannis feelings so very badly but yes this is correct... embiid/saric/simmons/covington/TJ/FULTZ with the ability to sign 2 max guys and a ton of first and 2nd rounders on top of probably finishing with a better record than the bucks... no chances lebron leaves the cavs and goes east to anyone else besides us.probably going to hurt morethanmostlikelytrolling's feelings, but it's true.
Such a "meh" team with soooooooo much injury risk and uncertainty. Can't judge embi until he plays in three injury free seasons. Then embi and Simmons are the same type of players. Without embi. No chance. Bucks are a lot better team for him

More-Than-Most
02-18-2018, 09:26 PM
probably going to hurt morethanmostlikelytrolling's feelings, but it's true.
Such a "meh" team with soooooooo much injury risk and uncertainty. Can't judge embi until he plays in three injury free seasons. Then embi and Simmons are the same type of players. Without embi. No chance. Bucks are a lot better team for him

so i guess we cant judge parker now for 3 seasons either right? he has never played a full season and is coming off of a devastating injury so thus we will know in 3 years if he has any shot of being good?

Giannis94
02-18-2018, 10:22 PM
so i guess we cant judge parker now for 3 seasons either right? he has never played a full season and is coming off of a devastating injury so thus we will know in 3 years if he has any shot of being good?

Correct. I have no idea what to think of Jabari seeing that he has only played a handful of games with a coach that doesn't hate him.

**** you Jason kidd.

More-Than-Most
02-19-2018, 01:59 AM
after tonight everyone will want to play with embiid.

NYKnickFanatic
02-19-2018, 02:15 AM
after tonight everyone will want to play with embiid.

And LeBron.

TheDish87
02-19-2018, 10:35 AM
lol an all star starter is a bust now! troll game is top notch.

Giannis94
02-19-2018, 10:58 AM
lol an all star starter is a bust now! troll game is top notch.

To be fair, that one intended strictly at MTM for trying to derail my thread. Like if I did that to a thread is get a two month vacation. Nothing but love for Philly. MTM just needs to grab embi for a night and get a room to get it out of his system.

TheDish87
02-19-2018, 12:08 PM
hah fair enough

More-Than-Most
02-19-2018, 12:14 PM
To be fair, that one intended strictly at MTM for trying to derail my thread. Like if I did that to a thread is get a two month vacation. Nothing but love for Philly. MTM just needs to grab embi for a night and get a room to get it out of his system.

with all his godly gifts i am sure he has a 16 incher... I will pass.

europagnpilgrim
02-19-2018, 01:30 PM
I could see Lebron staying Cleveland or going to any one of those TX teams with the Spurs and Rockets as clear favorites of that State, Dallas has a shot if he really wanted to play where his fav football team resides, plus Cuban is the type of owner that would do whatever Lebron wanted but seems more likeable by his players and takes care of them highly as well, only if Dirk was 28 instead of 40

Lakers have a punchers chance because of Magic and the history

to me Lebron would really push the GOAT talk if he were to lead a 3rd different team to a title, that right there is really something special

it would take a lot of wheeling and dealing to get Lebron on just about any other team and if the Cavs keep him they will no doubt surpass Brooklyn for highest payroll/luxury tax for one season, Golden st as well if they choose to re up Klay at his apex market value

the wise choice for Lebron would no doubt be to stay with the Cavs since its literally his castle/office, TX Is a long shot second option if I were him

Giannis94
02-19-2018, 01:35 PM
hah fair enough

And just so you know, MTM is our problem (Bucks fans) come april.see sig for details. Not sure how I feel about it anymore

Tg11
02-19-2018, 01:57 PM
LeBron to the Spurs or Rockets actually looks really good on paper. For the simple reason that if he goes to Houston this summer in the off-season he won't only be playing with Harden but also with his Banana Boat buddy Chris Paul too on top of that. With the team Houston already has and add LeBron into that nucleus they go from title contenders to instant favorites dethroning Golden State in the West.

If LeBron goes to the Spurs in the summer he and a healthy Kawhi playing together would be scary. On top of that seeing the Spurs on paper they are probably one of the only teams besides Houston in the West who could beat Golden State but add LeBron into that system they go from title contenders to clear favorites.

Scoots
02-19-2018, 07:41 PM
OH please. Embust is a bust until he proves he can stay healthy consistently. And I'm going to call him that until he proves he can stay healthy. And you will deal with it. Because you know it's true. Get this out of my ****en thread you troll. Not needed.

So ... how many games in a season is enough to satisfy you? Lets start there and see if your requirements to stop trolling this over done subject is even reasonable.

Raps08-09 Champ
02-19-2018, 07:43 PM
I doubt Lebron would want to play in Milwaukee.

Giannis94
02-19-2018, 08:45 PM
So ... how many games in a season is enough to satisfy you? Lets start there and see if your requirements to stop trolling this over done subject is even reasonable.

As I have stated multiple times in the past. Between 65-68.

Scoots
02-19-2018, 10:51 PM
As I have stated multiple times in the past. Between 65-68.

So ... if he misses no more that 6 more games this year you will never mention it again? Okay.

Scoots
02-19-2018, 10:53 PM
Is there any reason to keep this thread open when nothing new is going to happen on the subject for the next 4 months at the least?

Giannis94
02-19-2018, 11:06 PM
So ... if he misses no more that 6 more games this year you will never mention it again? Okay.
Like we established earlier. For 3 seasons.
But i won't mention it again unless MTM trues to derail more posts and threads....

warfelg
02-19-2018, 11:13 PM
Guess Parker is a bust since he doesn't meet the criteria...

Dade County
02-19-2018, 11:28 PM
Honestly, the Bucks have a better shot at signing LBJ than the Lakers or clippers.

Its ok man... I understand you are a bucks/Giannis fan. But Lbj will never play for the bucks.

This man child is toooo much of a Deva.

Giannis94
02-19-2018, 11:34 PM
Guess Parker is a bust since he doesn't meet the criteria...
I'm Unsure on Parker. Looks like a Melo to me with higher upside. Maybe like a cross between Paul George and melo. And he's only played in 6 games for a coach that didn't hate him. So idk what to think of him

I agree. We will give Parker and embi both 3 years.

Giannis94
02-19-2018, 11:35 PM
Its ok man... I understand you are a bucks/Giannis fan. But Lbj will never play for the bucks.

This man child is toooo much of a Deva.
You give lebron to the Bucks for Parker, broggy and thon and the Bucks are the second heat team in the NBA

Why wouldn't he wanna play for the team

Dade County
02-19-2018, 11:55 PM
You give lebron to the Bucks for Parker, broggy and thon and the Bucks are the second heat team in the NBA

Why wouldn't he wanna play for the team

His a business man. He thinks about his brand first, he is more loyal to the League/Owners then anything else; and then the game of basketball comes up.

Just look at what he did to the Cav's just because he didn't get his way; he was not giving any effort throughout the losing streak, but of course he made sure he got his numbers. Media members and his ex teammates have called him out.

Milwaukee isn't big enough for him. There front office hasn't proven they can make that block buster deal (maybe they can).

But when you think Lbj, don't think basketball first. Factor in, market, brand, control, controlling the narrative, his way or the highway mentality, change your team/system to the Lbj system...etc

I rather him on the Bucks then him ever joint the HEAT again. So yeah, i hope he does go to the Bucks lmao

Giannis94
02-20-2018, 12:09 AM
His a business man. He thinks about his brand first, he is more loyal to the League/Owners then anything else; and then the game of basketball comes up.

Just look at what he did to the Cav's just because he didn't get his way; he was not giving any effort throughout the losing streak, but of course he made sure he got his numbers. Media members and his ex teammates have called him out.

Milwaukee isn't big enough for him. There front office hasn't proven they can make that block buster deal (maybe they can).

But when you think Lbj, don't think basketball first. Factor in, market, brand, control, controlling the narrative, his way or the highway mentality, change your team/system to the Lbj system...etc

I rather him on the Bucks then him ever joint the HEAT again. So yeah, i hope he does go to the Bucks lmao
I will wrote a response to this tomorrow. With a mke theme to it.

Dade County
02-20-2018, 12:54 AM
I will wrote a response to this tomorrow. With a mke theme to it.

lmao

Don't mind me

Scoots
02-20-2018, 02:44 AM
Like we established earlier. For 3 seasons.
But i won't mention it again unless MTM trues to derail more posts and threads....

Nope. I asked how many games in a season and you said 65 and I'm holding you to it.

Giannis94
02-20-2018, 09:06 AM
Nope. I asked how many games in a season and you said 65 and I'm holding you to it.
We talked about it in this thread and another one. It has to be 3 as he missed 3. If he stays healthy for one season for all we know it probably is an anamoly. You've read enough of my posts where I have mentioned 3 in the past. So now you are just trolling me.

Scoots
02-20-2018, 10:08 AM
We talked about it in this thread and another one. It has to be 3 as he missed 3. If he stays healthy for one season for all we know it probably is an anamoly. You've read enough of my posts where I have mentioned 3 in the past. So now you are just trolling me.

Nope. I asked you a specific question, you answered my question. You can't weasel out of it now.

Giannis94
02-20-2018, 11:08 AM
Nope. I asked you a specific question, you answered my question. You can't weasel out of it now.

Seems hypocritical that you said you've read my posts in the past in which I exclusively state 3 years. Including this thread. One year is a ****en anamoly. I already told you I'd drop it. But you continue trolling? Hell it I did that I'd get a ban

. In fact the only reason we're on this topic is because you have a user deliberately detailing my thread. But hey, he can do that and post a huge rant about an irrelevant player and that's all fair game. That's horseshit. You know it it too. Ita one thing to dislike me, it's another to blatantly show it. No different than CNN playing their narrative with limited information all the time

Play it both way

Giannis94
02-20-2018, 11:14 AM
We've been on a good run recently, scoots. Just don't always assume I'm the bad guy. Because I'm not.

kdspurman
02-20-2018, 11:16 AM
Seems hypocritical that you said you've read my posts in the past in which I exclusively state 3 years. Including this thread. One year is a ****en anamoly. I already told you I'd drop it. But you continue trolling? Hell it I did that I'd get a ban

. In fact the only reason we're on this topic is because you have a user deliberately detailing my thread. But hey, he can do that and post a huge rant about an irrelevant player and that's all fair game. That's horseshit. You know it it too. Ita one thing to dislike me, it's another to blatantly show it. No different than CNN playing their narrative with limited information all the time

Play it both ways. Delete his post.

Fwiw, if you don't want a post to derail your thread, it's probably not a good idea to respond to it.

Scoots
02-20-2018, 11:22 AM
We've been on a good run recently, scoots. Just don't always assume I'm the bad guy. Because I'm not.

I've never assumed you were a bad guy.

Giannis94
02-20-2018, 12:17 PM
Fwiw, if you don't want a post to derail your thread, it's probably not a good idea to respond to it.

Very true. I ****ed that up. So I'm sorry for going too far off topic.

Htownballa1622
02-20-2018, 12:51 PM
I'm Unsure on Parker. Looks like a Melo to me with higher upside. Maybe like a cross between Paul George and melo. And he's only played in 6 games for a coach that didn't hate him. So idk what to think of him

I agree. We will give Parker and embi both 3 years.

Somebody has to call you on this.

No way on planet earth does Jabari have higher upside than Melo. Melo is a future h.o.f player with over 25k points.

Giannis94
02-20-2018, 01:04 PM
Somebody has to call you on this.

No way on planet earth does Jabari have higher upside than Melo. Melo is a future h.o.f player with over 25k points.

I honestly don't think he is a HOF;er

LA4life24/8
02-20-2018, 01:21 PM
Lebron and giannis do a lot of the same stuff. Very similar skill set. It would tske a lot of the playmaking responsibility off lebron that's for sure. But i really dont see it cuz of the money/cap issue more than anything.

If they had space to sign him out right to a max i could def see it though. And if they get it i def see them having a chance but its not gonna an easy task to do. Same w rox.

I honestly think he stays in Cleveland and signs another 1+1 max but that's just me.

WaDe03
02-20-2018, 01:35 PM
He's for sure going to MKE, I don't see how anyone could think otherwise.

Giannis94
02-20-2018, 01:45 PM
He's for sure going to MKE, I don't see how anyone could think otherwise.

BAE is back! Were you banned?!

Htownballa1622
02-20-2018, 03:45 PM
I honestly don't think he is a HOF;er

Doesn't matter what we think. He's getting in quite easily.

Giannis94
02-20-2018, 03:57 PM

I am fully aware the type of person lebron is. He has had his say with the Cavs and the Heat. But he is getting up there in age and has only so many years left and I donít think he wants to keep getting second place trophies. Coming to the Bucks gives him an insane chance at winning multiple titles. By coming to the bucks, he will be putting the team first and understanding that itís okay to play team-ball again. From all reports, heís had some terrible teammates in the past. And the bucks got rid of their douschiest person rather recently (jkidd). So now the atmosphere is clean, and I think Lebron would be rejuvenated to play for us.

Milwaukee isnít big enough for him? Itís similar to Cleveland. Lebron also love politics. Our owners are notoriously democratic so they should get a long fine. Lebron also has taken a stance on social justice. Coming to Milwaukee he can be the savior that the city needs. MKE is widely considerd as the most segregated city in America. If lebron really wanted to be a man of the people, and owners he would challenge himself and take over the biggest reclamation projct of his career. There is no bigger challenge than fixing a city. Sports are fun. But Lebron has the potential to bridge an entire city, races of people, and bring together the state of Wisconsin. Letís look at some facts:

Across the U.S., the cities with the*greatest geographic segregationtend to have the highest rates of violence.*Among cities with over 250,000 people, the FBI says that Detroit has the highest violent-crime rate, followed by Memphis, Oakland, St. Louis, and Milwaukee. According to analysis of the latest census, Milwaukee is the*most segregated city, followed by Detroit, Cleveland, New York City, Buffalo, and St. Louis coming in sixth. Thatís a strong correlation, and from what sociologists say, thereís a lot of causation.

If lebron is able to sign a supermax via S&T, he has potential to become one of the most influential figures in Wisconsin history. And a big thank you to Scott Walker and Gianis for getting the arena done. Without giannis, we are the Seattle somrthing

https://www.thecut.com/2016/08/milwaukee-shows-what-segregation-does-to-american-cities.html

WaDe03
02-20-2018, 05:11 PM
BAE is back! Were you banned?!

I was staying lowkey but now that I know BAE and LeBron are teaming up in MKE I had to let it be known.

Vee-Rex
02-20-2018, 05:16 PM
I was staying lowkey but now that I know BAE and LeBron are teaming up in MKE I had to let it be known.

You can still root for the Cavs, brah. We all knew the Cavs and Wade were just dating and it wasn't a marriage.

WaDe03
02-20-2018, 05:25 PM
You can still root for the Cavs, brah. We all knew the Cavs and Wade were just dating and it wasn't a marriage.

Haha trust me I am! The ECF I'll be cheering for the Heat against the Cavs but if the Cavs get to the Finals I'll definitely be pulling for them.

Scoots
02-20-2018, 07:21 PM
Looks like Giannis is just planning a move to the Warriors.

http://warriorswire.usatoday.com/2018/02/19/watch-giannis-antetokounmpo-tells-steph-curry-he-loves-the-way-warriors-play/

Giannis94
02-20-2018, 09:09 PM
Looks like Giannis is just planning a move to the Warriors.

http://warriorswire.usatoday.com/2018/02/19/watch-giannis-antetokounmpo-tells-steph-curry-he-loves-the-way-warriors-play/
Using that as a blueprint for the "Bucks way". No more bucking around now that kidd is gone. Signing James us the equivalent to the kd signing. So more similarities.

DanG
02-21-2018, 01:33 AM
George, LeBron to LA

LA re-signs Randle

Lakers trade Ingram, 2018 1st round pick, Deng for DeAndre

DeAndre
LeBron/Randle
PG/Kuzma
Hart
Ball

:speechless:

More-Than-Most
02-21-2018, 03:45 AM
nm,,

rayden
02-21-2018, 04:50 AM
I hope Giannis isn't like AD in NO. A fantastic and freakish player simply languishing on a crappy team for many years. I wanna see good players on good teams.

Giannis94
02-21-2018, 10:48 AM
nm,,

Damn right. Take your trolling elsehwere.

Scoots
02-21-2018, 10:56 AM
I hope Giannis isn't like AD in NO. A fantastic and freakish player simply languishing on a crappy team for many years. I wanna see good players on good teams.

Maybe AD and Giannis should combine forces

Giannis94
02-21-2018, 11:02 AM
Maybe AD and Giannis should combine forces

I would love that. Except we get the Bucks bad contracts and no the Pelicans bad contracts because ours are better bad ones than theirs.

prodigy
02-21-2018, 11:52 AM
Lebrons not signing with the clippers, Sixers, Bucks etc... Common guys. only 2 team teams in Play. cavs because its his home and still a really good team. Rockets because his BFF Paul and harden. Lakers are out because of the horrible Ball mess plus Lebron dont need LA to be Hollywood. Bucks and Sixers are just not places Lebron will wanna go. Sixers injury history is no joke. Bucks don't really have players that work well with Lebron. Giannis cant shoot constantly. Middleton is a nice peace but they play same position. Lebron looks at these things. Every detail means something to Lebron.

Giannis94
02-21-2018, 12:04 PM
Lebrons not signing with the clippers, Sixers, Bucks etc... Common guys. only 2 team teams in Play. cavs because its his home and still a really good team. Rockets because his BFF Paul and harden. Lakers are out because of the horrible Ball mess plus Lebron dont need LA to be Hollywood. Bucks and Sixers are just not places Lebron will wanna go. Sixers injury history is no joke. Bucks don't really have players that work well with Lebron. Giannis cant shoot constantly. Middleton is a nice peace but they play same position. Lebron looks at these things. Every detail means something to Lebron.

Bucks don't have players that work well with Lebron? Lebron would cream himself to play with Money Middleton . Giannis the GOAT, and Beldshow.

KnicksorBust
02-21-2018, 12:52 PM
Milwaukee might be the only location LeBron could leave Cleveland and I would be excited to see him play there.

prodigy
02-21-2018, 02:27 PM
Bucks don't have players that work well with Lebron? Lebron would cream himself to play with Money Middleton . Giannis the GOAT, and Beldshow.

Bledsoe and Giannis are bad shooters. Ur clogging the paint way to much. I like Middleton a lot but even his shooting has dropped big time for some reason. Plus he plays same position as lebron. U need to build a team around Lebron or at least have pieces in place that fit his style.

I get it though, Lebron and Giannis would look great on the same team and that roster on paper would be very nice. But i have a hard time seeing that happen with the pieces fitting together. Plus Bucks gotta find the cap space also.

Its even hard to see him joining the Rockets, legacy wise. He see's the laughing stock Durant has become. So IDK if he does that. Maybe the Lakers could move Ball IDK.

WestCoastSportz
02-21-2018, 03:14 PM
Doesn't matter how much someone tries to recruit him, but can a team sign him or not. Milwaukee is over the cap so they can't sign any big time free agents, unless they do a sign and trade. You can bet that Lebron will be looking to make the most money in the league because to him, its about the status that comes with it. He won't take a discount especially when Curry is making $35M a year. Only a handful of teams can sign Lebron outright. The Lakers, Sixers, Bulls, Kings and the Mavericks.

Scoots
02-21-2018, 05:11 PM

Rockets biggest issue is that they don't play in the East.

prodigy
02-22-2018, 10:17 AM
Rockets biggest issue is that they don't play in the East.

Very true. Why go West and possibly go the distance every round when in the east you have an easier time until the finals. thats dumb basketball lol.

It he wants to stay in East he will resign with Cavs IMO. They are much younger and still have a really good draft pick. If he chooses the west prob Lakers or Rockets. Lakers gotta get rid of Lonzo first though.