PDA

View Full Version : The real reason Wade was traded

More-Than-Most
02-16-2018, 08:52 PM
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headlines/ExternalArticle?articleId=501266

What a clown... Joins the team and has the balls to call out the teams 2nd best player... Well this is probably the real reason for wade being shipped out... Being a leader and pretending to be a leader are 2 very different things. Love has been treated so unfairly over the years if we are being honest and though i am not his biggest fan no player should ever question another about faking an injury.

YAALREADYKNO
02-16-2018, 08:58 PM
Uh oh you’re about to hear it from waDe03

AllBall
02-16-2018, 09:10 PM
Players calling others out in private is not news.

Jordan punched his teammates in practice.

The issue at large here is the continued leaky Cavs locker room.

So who is it? JR, TT, Love?

CityofTreez
02-16-2018, 09:23 PM
Oh My God

europagnpilgrim
02-16-2018, 09:50 PM
The real reason Wade was traded was to let him retire in a heat jersey and he didn't fit the bill of being a lengthy spry defender and a knock down range shooter for Cavs(I mean Lebron,brothership aside), Wade is in coast mode now in this stage of his brilliant overall career, you can see it every time you watch him play, and he cant explode like he could 5+ years ago just a flashback moment here and there which isn't much since he comes off the bench or was for Cavs, father time is undefeated, rather it hits like a lightning bolt or slow mo mud slide, its coming for all athletes

Wade is basically done, but its because of age/injuries have finally reared its head

tredigs
02-16-2018, 09:50 PM
He was traded because he asked to be traded back to Miami and they agreed to it.

Giannis94
02-16-2018, 09:57 PM
He was traded because he asked to be traded back to Miami and they agreed to it.

Sure. Noc in theory. But I feirmly belidv it's because he was a ****** teammate. Cavs get red of him and he goes home. Great for medoa and all get what tyey want. But ****. Bills and now calves? Reqd between the linws homme

TrueFan420
02-16-2018, 10:19 PM
Oh My God

Becky Look At Her Butt

tredigs
02-16-2018, 10:45 PM
Sure. Noc in theory. But I feirmly belidv it's because he was a ****** teammate. Cavs get red of him and he goes home. Great for medoa and all get what tyey want. But ****. Bills and now calves? Reqd between the linws homme

Lol hitting that sauce tonight ay buddy?? : )

A guy in the know (non media but has an outlet to leak things here and there) divulged that it's not a secret that D Wade in fact asked for the trade the night before and they granted it for him.

goingfor28
02-16-2018, 10:52 PM
Sure. Noc in theory. But I feirmly belidv it's because he was a ****** teammate. Cavs get red of him and he goes home. Great for medoa and all get what tyey want. But ****. Bills and now calves? Reqd between the linws hommeNice job

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Scoots
02-16-2018, 11:10 PM
Players calling others out in private is not news.

Jordan punched his teammates in practice.

The issue at large here is the continued leaky Cavs locker room.

So who is it? JR, TT, Love?

We know LeBron is a regular leak, but this could have come from any of the ex-Cavs too.

Saddletramp
02-17-2018, 01:58 AM
Lol hitting that sauce tonight ay buddy??

Looks like you just reqd between the linws homme.

KingPosey
02-17-2018, 04:21 AM

^^^ Ya what he said.

KobeOwnSU
02-17-2018, 04:55 AM
Sure. Noc in theory. But I feirmly belidv it's because he was a ****** teammate. Cavs get red of him and he goes home. Great for medoa and all get what tyey want. But ****. Bills and now calves? Reqd between the linws hommeThis ***** drunk as ****...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Heediot
02-17-2018, 09:41 AM

A guy in the know (non media but has an outlet to leak things here and there) divulged that it's not a secret that D Wade in fact asked for the trade the night before and they granted it for him.

That's pretty snakey of him to play the Bulls for money. Opts in and ask for a buy-out lmao. Then figures out a way to go back to Miami, when things don't go his way in Cleveland. This guy!!! If all this is true, he might be more of a locker room nuisance then I expected.

Jamiecballer
02-17-2018, 11:13 AM

A guy in the know (non media but has an outlet to leak things here and there) divulged that it's not a secret that D Wade in fact asked for the trade the night before and they granted it for him.Ok but just for arguments sake, who would he hear it from?

Some reports say he was going to be marginalized, others say it was his relationship with lebron and its affect on the lockeroom. Its not crazy to think any or all those things are true, and they came from very credible sources; and its also not crazy to think that if the organization didnt want to tarnish his image that only a few key people at the top would know the real reasons and everyone else would get a more pc answer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

Chronz
02-17-2018, 12:47 PM
So much sauce

Giannis94
02-17-2018, 01:02 PM
I'm just happy I didn't get a perma or a two monther. Not really sure what's next but I'm happy we didn't have to find out

But my post is valid and has actual points in it.

Vee-Rex
02-17-2018, 01:12 PM
I'm just happy I didn't get a perma or a two monther. Not really sure what's next but I'm happy we didn't have to find out

But my post is valid and has actual points in it.

Just be cool broseph and you'll be fine. You've been chill lately.

Giannis94
02-17-2018, 01:21 PM
Side note, anyone see the similariities to Wade03 and the actual Wade? Remember KD and his burner account; that's probably what we have going on here. Wade is trying to, and fialing, at increasing his reputation and is going online to do so.

Jamiecballer
02-17-2018, 01:29 PM
Says giannis

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

R. Johnson#3
02-17-2018, 02:38 PM
Called it. Dude poisons 2 locker rooms in 2 years.

Giannis94
02-18-2018, 12:30 PM
Better question is where Wade03 is?