PDA

View Full Version : Worst Players that play legitimate minutes

Chronz
02-16-2018, 03:33 PM
Honestly, I stopped tracking this when Austin joined my favorite squad. He's improved so I doubt he's there but he's prolly still in the bottom 100

Giannis94
02-16-2018, 03:33 PM
Alirght, another quesiton. I'm not talking any bench scrubbs that don't see the court. Who are the worst players continually in lineups and rotations. So like as an example, Adam Morrison when he rode the bench for a few titles or whatever woudln't count. Let's say minimum 15 (or 12-15) minutes per game. Unless you guys want it a bit higher. But that should be enough to weed out the bench bums

WaDe03
02-16-2018, 03:44 PM
Winslow. I'm sorry for saying he was the next Jimmy Butler.

Giannis94
02-16-2018, 03:44 PM
Honestly, I stopped tracking this when Austin joined my favorite squad. He's improved so I doubt he's there but he's prolly still in the bottom 100

Is it unreasonable to put IT down there? I mean given the way Lakers fans have been talking about him, it would seem it is justified

HeartOfStarks
02-16-2018, 03:52 PM
The Knicks

IndyRealist
02-16-2018, 03:54 PM
If we're excluding rookies, I'd say Dragan Bender.

Giannis94
02-16-2018, 03:57 PM
If we're excluding rookies, I'd say Dragan Bender.

Yeah I'd say it's too early to judge rookies. If we did this last year we'd all be saying Ingram. And look at him now. Give the young rooks some time to develop

Celticsfan2007
02-16-2018, 04:18 PM
Michael Carter-Williams
Mario Chalmers

If we are including rookies:

Lonzo Ball
Frank Nitlinkia
Josh Jackson

Twolves88
02-16-2018, 04:27 PM
Wiggins.... so much talent but plays like crap more often then not...

LeonFSU
02-16-2018, 04:37 PM
Quincy Acy
Jerryd Bayless
Alex Abrines
Bender
Chriss

LeonFSU
02-16-2018, 04:38 PM
Carter-Williams too

COOLbeans
02-16-2018, 05:19 PM
Chriss has really struggled. Id say him based on potential, minutes and inevitable outcome this year of his play

R. Johnson#3
02-16-2018, 05:32 PM
JR Smith easily. How he gets to play 30 MPG give or take a few year in year out is beyond me.

elledaddy
02-16-2018, 06:09 PM
The Knicks

Wtf bro, lmaoooooooo

Scoots
02-16-2018, 06:18 PM
I don't think you should include players who have fewer than 3 years in the league because they are unknowns.

It looks like most are assuming you are asking about NOW not all-time.

Just look at the worst teams ... almost by definition if you look at a multi-year vet who is early off the bench and you'll find some bad bad players. Essentially journeymen who are likely to struggle to get another contract.

Troy Daniels
Devin Harris
Garrett Temple
Mario Chalmers
Malcolm Delaney
Mike Muscala
Miles Plumlee
Luke Babbitt

And on and on and on ... but it's a boring list.

The worst players by dollar earned is MUCH more annoying.

HeartOfStarks
02-16-2018, 06:47 PM
Wtf bro, lmaoooooooo

Hahaaaa you know its 80% true

One day man... one day

LeonFSU
02-16-2018, 07:08 PM
I don't think you should include players who have fewer than 3 years in the league because they are unknowns.

It looks like most are assuming you are asking about NOW not all-time.

Just look at the worst teams ... almost by definition if you look at a multi-year vet who is early off the bench and you'll find some bad bad players. Essentially journeymen who are likely to struggle to get another contract.

Troy Daniels
Devin Harris
Garrett Temple
Mario Chalmers
Malcolm Delaney
Mike Muscala
Miles Plumlee
Luke Babbitt

And on and on and on ... but it's a boring list.

The worst players by dollar earned is MUCH more annoying.

I'll give you Chalmers and Daniels I guess, but there are worse players than Harris, Temple, Delaney, Muscala, and even Plumlee and Babbitt. Delaney fails your own criteria.

I really think Quincy Acy is the answer (though MCW is up there). He shoots 34 % on FGs. Just a horrible chucker who does nothing but shoot over 4 threes a game despite not being a great shooter. I can't understand how he plays over 20 minutes per game.

Scoots
02-17-2018, 12:42 AM
I'll give you Chalmers and Daniels I guess, but there are worse players than Harris, Temple, Delaney, Muscala, and even Plumlee and Babbitt. Delaney fails your own criteria.

I really think Quincy Acy is the answer (though MCW is up there). He shoots 34 % on FGs. Just a horrible chucker who does nothing but shoot over 4 threes a game despite not being a great shooter. I can't understand how he plays over 20 minutes per game.

You are right about Delaney ... but he's 28 so he's no longer a young player they are investing time to develop.

The point about Harris, Temple, Muscala, Plumlee, and Babbitt is that they are not good enough to take PT away from young players who should be getting the minutes so their net effect on the team is a significant negative.

Acy and MCW are also excellent choices.

nicnac
02-17-2018, 02:30 PM
Ron baker of course!! Smh.

Hawkeye15
02-18-2018, 12:41 PM
Greg Kite