PDA

View Full Version : News reporter blasts LeBron James

WaDe03
02-16-2018, 11:58 AM

What is your opinion on this?

It honestly pisses me off, my blood was boiling listening. Not only does it seem very racist, but she's also so off base here. For one, she said LeBron didn't graduate high school and left early for the NBA which is false. For two, she's trying to pull the dumb jock card on one of the smartest players we've ever seen who is also very smart when it comes to politics, business, entrepreneurship, and staying up to date on news and having a strong voice on many different current issues we have in this country and around the world. Sorry lady but the first amendment applies to everyone!!!

Htownballa1622
02-16-2018, 12:13 PM
She is a complete moron for what she said and it doesn't surprise me as she's speaking to a certain part of the population that probably agrees with her.

With that being said, **** her and Fox news.

WaDe03
02-16-2018, 12:17 PM
She sold her soul to Fox News, smfh!!!

She said "**** up and dribble" now LeBron isn't going to dribble once the rest of the season and win all star MVP, MVP, the championship, and Finals MVP to prove a point.

R. Johnson#3
02-16-2018, 12:20 PM
Somebody needs to introduce this lady to Skip Bayless. In the meantime, give her a bigger spoon to stir the pot.

Iversonfan4life
02-16-2018, 12:24 PM
I didn't hear anything to do with race. It is interesting she's using her segment to attack two star nba players and not on current events (though all major media outlets do this in today's world).

With that said there is a large portion of the population who are upset/fed up with athletes using their platform to push a political agenda.

Right or wrong this is the reality.

WaDe03
02-16-2018, 12:24 PM
Somebody needs to introduce this lady to Skip Bayless. In the meantime, give her a bigger spoon to stir the pot.

They would love each other haha!

oak2455
02-16-2018, 12:39 PM
Lebron made it a point it was the presidents fault. Not that, over the past 7 years the cops had been to this kids house who killed all those innocent people. Or the FBI getting a tip 6 months ago, mentioning he wanted to shoot up a school . I would say this kid should’ve been in a rubber room years ago

PurpleLynch
02-16-2018, 12:45 PM
I can't believe that USA is still the only modern country with this problem: everytime something like this happens, people (with solid reasons in my opinion) try to call for a law that would ban from the market at least weapons like that one used at Parkland and get trashed by people like this *****. Why is America so obsessed with weapons and the freedom to buy whatever gun you want?

Htownballa1622
02-16-2018, 12:45 PM
I didn't hear anything to do with race. It is interesting she's using her segment to attack two star nba players and not on current events (though all major media outlets do this in today's world).

With that said there is a large portion of the population who are upset/fed up with athletes using their platform to push a political agenda.

Right or wrong this is the reality.

"must they run their mouths like that?"

You're not hearing.

Chronz
02-16-2018, 01:04 PM
It's simple but you tools will get riled up, facts are LeBron is entitled to his opinion just as she's entitled to completely **** on it and disregard it. Dumb jocks are a thing just like emotional women are a thing, don't forget Bron has poked fun at his lack of education before. Either way, if you're feeling any political sway from a sports stars diminutive tidbits then I feel truly sorry for you. I'd love to see LeBron debate this topic outside his comfort level.

"must they run their mouths like that?"

You're not hearing.
What race is they? The way the liberals are going, using non binary language like they is the ultimate goal. They meaning athletes, no need for race baiting victimhood mentality

Chronz
02-16-2018, 01:12 PM
I can't believe that USA is still the only modern country with this problem: everytime something like this happens, people (with solid reasons in my opinion) try to call for a law that would ban from the market at least weapons like that one used at Parkland and get trashed by people like this *****. Why is America so obsessed with weapons and the freedom to buy whatever gun you want?

Because its engraved in our history and its what little resistance we have from oppression. And it's pretty kick *** when warring factions say they won't attack the mainland, not because of our troops but the armed civilians. Most deaths are a result from hand guns last I checked so should all guns be banned? Won't stop the crazies.

ThomasTomasz
02-16-2018, 01:15 PM
Laura Ingraham is more of a political commentator than a reporter. If someone wants to start this thread in the political forum, be my guest, but I'm going to close it in the NBA forum.