PDA

View Full Version : 2/12 NBA Game Thread

kdspurman
02-12-2018, 04:25 PM
http://i65.tinypic.com/16j4ys2.jpg

Vee-Rex
02-12-2018, 09:13 PM
No chance the Suns win. Hoping LAC can get the W. Good thing about tonight boyos is that while we want Orlando to win, Chicago winning isn't all that bad either.

tredigs
02-12-2018, 09:32 PM
No chance the Suns win. Hoping LAC can get the W. Good thing about tonight boyos is that while we want Orlando to win, Chicago winning isn't all that bad either.

Suns are +16 so I like them to cover. I think this is a super high paced/high scoring game with Payton at the helm for Phoenix now.

Got the Jazz continuing their roll and getting the W over the LMA-less Spurs tonight. Spread's only 4.5. Counting on the Sixers to win by double digits here. Don't let me down Philly.

More-Than-Most
02-12-2018, 10:25 PM
the best backup PG in the NBA people... TJ ****ING MCCONNELL... They are chanting his name.

tredigs
02-12-2018, 10:27 PM
GG Sixers nice ****ing 4th.

More-Than-Most
02-12-2018, 10:34 PM
Ben simmons with another 4 steal 3 block game as well on top of a 13/7/6 on 75 percent shooting... BUT YO NOT ROY.

tredigs
02-12-2018, 10:38 PM
I love Manu. Never retire.

warfelg
02-12-2018, 10:48 PM
Yo don't look now but the guy that got an ASG nod because his team was "so good" is now the 8th seed.

Heediot
02-12-2018, 11:00 PM
Henzonja!

tredigs
02-12-2018, 11:04 PM
Henzonja!

I'm getting dangerously close to watching a Magic game due to his improved play lately. I wonder how far Aaron Gordon's 3pt shooting fell back down to earth from his >50% start? Google's hard.

Edit: he's at 34.6% now. Reality... is so real. 25% from 3 before he went down. Regression/progression to the mean is truly the realist **** ever when it comes to the NBA and it's swings (even if they're a month+ long).

Double Edit: Turned it on and they were down 2 with 11 seconds to go. Que Henzonja taking a Curry-level 3pt attempt with 5 seconds to go. Airballed by a foot. Back to not watching the Magic ever.

tredigs
02-12-2018, 11:26 PM
Sir Joe Ingles averaging 17/3/3 his last 7 games on 60/58/100 at it again tonight. Utah is really good healthy - they've won 9 in a row for those not watching. Tight one with the Spurs right now.

tredigs
02-12-2018, 11:37 PM
Brad Stevens should win a retroactive COY for ever making Jae Crowder look like a winner.

tredigs
02-12-2018, 11:51 PM
Wow Jazz **** the bed in the 3rd with 15 points. So much for that game.

tredigs
02-12-2018, 11:53 PM
This is interesting. The Warriors are being coached by themselves tonight. Kerr and company are not coaching the team. Iguodala just ran the timeout plays. PS I see like 20 of you guys watching. Feel free to contribute. This isn't my note pad.

ewing
02-12-2018, 11:53 PM
I love Manu. Never retire.

I loved Manu and I totally think he should retire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tredigs
02-12-2018, 11:57 PM
This is interesting. The Warriors are being coached by themselves tonight. Kerr and company are not coaching the team. Iguodala just ran the timeout plays. PS I see like 20 of you guys watching. Feel free to contribute. This isn't my note pad.

By the way this is a total slap in the face to Phoenix. And most likely not by coincidence by Kerr (who used to be their GM).

I loved Manu and I totally think he should retire.

Jokes aside, there's no way he's not a net positive for their team (even if it's not so obvious on the court).

TrueFan420
02-12-2018, 11:59 PM
Brad Stevens should win a retroactive COY for ever making Jae Crowder look like a winner.

Have a feeling he finally gets it this year

TrueFan420
02-13-2018, 12:01 AM
Kerr letting the warriors players coach tonight

TrueFan420
02-13-2018, 12:03 AM
By the way this is a total slap in the face to Phoenix. And most likely not by coincidence by Kerr (who used to be their GM).

Maybe it's a slap but I doubt that's why he's doing it. This is a good team building excerise. And yes it's a team we can do it against.

kdspurman
02-13-2018, 12:10 AM

Pop let James Borrego coach the 4th against the Suns too last week. Granted they won by almost 50, but it was interesting it was Borrego and not Messina who usually gets that job.

Kerr has so many Pop like qualities

Jokes aside, there's no way he's not a net positive for their team (even if it's not so obvious on the court).

Yea he's def been a positive. I'm shocked how good he's looked this year at 40

ewing
02-13-2018, 12:30 AM

Im not joking. I honestly loved the game for a long time and could see myself not being able to let go if I was ever that good. I donít like people saying a dude should retire. **** that you should play if you want and they will have you but he just one of those guys that is tough to watch age

Heediot
02-13-2018, 12:34 AM
Anderson looked rattled in the clutch and it showed. Mr. Slow motion with a couple of turnovers.

tredigs
02-13-2018, 12:42 AM
Im not joking. I honestly loved the game for a long time and could see myself not being able to let go if I was ever that good. I donít like people saying a dude should retire. **** that you should play if you want and they will have you but he just one of those guys that is tough to watch age

I mean I watched him euro around the best shot-blocker in the game and english it in on his face tonight. He's not washed.

Scoots
02-13-2018, 12:47 AM
Yo don't look now but the guy that got an ASG nod because his team was "so good" is now the 8th seed.

You're going to have to get over it sooner than later.

Scoots
02-13-2018, 12:56 AM
I mean I watched him euro around the best shot-blocker in the game and english it in on his face tonight. He's not washed.

When you are 20 you can make your best play every minute of every game, when you are 40 you can make your best play maybe 1 minute of every game. It's not that he can't play, it's just the gaps between the elite plays grow with time past 30 year old or so.

tredigs
02-13-2018, 01:00 AM
When you are 20 you can make your best play every minute of every game, when you are 40 you can make your best play maybe 1 minute of every game. It's not that he can't play, it's just the gaps between the elite plays grow with time past 30 year old or so.

I understand that Manu is old, thank you lol. He's clearly a locker-room juggernaut (who *****es with staples like TP and Manu still in the room?), and he's still relatively effective on the floor, especially in key moments. Manu is very clutch, and that is not by chance. He's a winner.

IKnowHoops
02-13-2018, 01:02 AM

I had no idea why you have been caring

Scoots
02-13-2018, 01:07 AM
I understand that Manu is old, thank you lol. He's clearly a locker-room juggernaut (who *****es with staples like TP and Manu still in the room?), and he's still relatively effective on the floor, especially in key moments. Manu is very clutch, and that is not by chance. He's a winner.

I know you know he's old ... the issue is that he's only THE Manu maybe a few minutes a week and it's going to get more rare as the months go by. My guess is this is the end for him.

tredigs
02-13-2018, 01:23 AM
Curry 3 for 9 from 3 on paper, but again unlike a Lebron, takes his two halfcourt+ heaves (one an in and out, one off rim). Gotta appreciate the real gamers of the league.

tredigs
02-13-2018, 01:28 AM
The Warriors literally didn't coach and just beat the Suns by 30+. That was the most disrespectful **** Kerr has ever pulled. I like it.

IKnowHoops
02-13-2018, 05:33 AM
Curry 3 for 9 from 3 on paper, but again unlike a Lebron, takes his two halfcourt+ heaves (one an in and out, one off rim). Gotta appreciate the real gamers of the league.
😂🤣😂

warfelg
02-13-2018, 08:48 AM
You're going to have to get over it sooner than later.

I'm good. The more they fall the more my point of it's silly to reward a team because of record is proved.

Heediot
02-13-2018, 08:59 AM
Phoenix is trash. Even when GS wasn't trying to score late in the game, they still get outscored.

lakerfan85
02-13-2018, 09:06 AM
Perhaps Kerr is going to let the players coach this time whenever he takes his yearly break from coaching..

Scoots
02-13-2018, 10:13 AM
Phoenix is trash. Even when GS wasn't trying to score late in the game, they still get outscored.

The Suns flat quit in the 3rd. That game is summed up by the line "Nick Young +34" ... yikes.