PDA

View Full Version : Report: Paul George committed to re-signing with Thunder

More-Than-Most
02-11-2018, 08:48 PM
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/report-paul-george-committed-to-resigning-with-thunder-500614.html

GREATNESS ONE
02-11-2018, 08:49 PM
Lolz

aman_13
02-11-2018, 08:51 PM
It would not surprise me if the Lakers wait out this FA.

Lakers + Giants
02-11-2018, 08:55 PM
Only time will tell. We'll find out in 5 months.

Same guy that said lebron was coming to lakers for sure...

:laugh2:

TrueFan420
02-11-2018, 09:03 PM
It would not surprise me if the Lakers wait out this FA.

If they strike out on their main targets I could see them offer IT a 1 year 25+ million deal

aman_13
02-11-2018, 09:03 PM
If they strike out on their main targets I could see them offer IT a 1 year 25+ million deal

25 is a bit much but definitely a one year deal.

I can definitely see Klay being a Laker in a couple years.

Htownballa1622
02-11-2018, 09:05 PM
Don't believe it YET but that'd be awesome.

No LeBron to Lakers!

TrueFan420
02-11-2018, 09:10 PM

Well if JJ Redick got a 1 year 23 million so can IT. Dollars high but LA keeps flexibility and while IT doesn't get a multi year deal he does get a fat paycheck.

Eh I doubt Klay leaves the Warriors. It will be tough to make the dollars work but he said he cares more about winning then anything else. Time will tell.

Vee-Rex
02-11-2018, 09:15 PM

No LeBron to Lakers!

Lies, all lies.

It was GUARANTEEEED LeBron and Westbrook and George and the rest of the league were joining the Lakers.

Vee-Rex
02-11-2018, 09:17 PM
Well if JJ Redick got a 1 year 23 million so can IT. Dollars high but LA keeps flexibility and while IT doesn't get a multi year deal he does get a fat paycheck.

Eh I doubt Klay leaves the Warriors. It will be tough to make the dollars work but he said he cares more about winning then anything else. Time will tell.

Yeah, I guess if Redick can get 23 and the Lakers can give 18 million to KCP, then 25 to IT might be in the cards.

ewing
02-11-2018, 09:17 PM
if he is committed now think about after they knock out the Warriors

Heediot
02-11-2018, 09:20 PM

Market is different, because cap space is limited. There was more leverage for JJ last season in comparison to IT this upcoming offseason.

Vee-Rex
02-11-2018, 09:27 PM
if he is committed now think about after they knock out the Warriors

agreed.

PG ain't going anywhere. This is his first time playing with a guy in Westy's tier and he's loving it.

cheetos185
02-11-2018, 09:28 PM
I think if rockets or warriors still had cap he would still be thinking..

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

cmellofan15
02-11-2018, 09:31 PM
Iím not completely sold on this report but it would be great for OKC to keep him now that everyone is gelling

Jamiecballer
02-11-2018, 09:37 PM
I wouldnt put anything into this report. So much time between then and now and paul georges word doesnt mean much at this point.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

mightybosstone
02-11-2018, 09:49 PM
If Lebron calls him this summer and says "Join me in LA," we'll see how loyal George is to the Thunder.

Nikeman
02-11-2018, 09:50 PM
Paul George always says the right things, lets not get caught up in all of this talk right now. I remember when he was with Indy, he was quoted saying he'd love to build something in Indy.

If OKC crushes it in the playoffs, which I think they will, when they play motivated they are a match-up nightmare, he may very well stay, but if they get bounced he can just as likely leave.

GREATNESS ONE
02-11-2018, 10:16 PM

No LeBron to Lakers!

we hope not! Houston or Cleveland.

Lies, all lies.

It was GUARANTEEEED LeBron and Westbrook and George and the rest of the league were joining the Lakers.

don't be silly.

GREATNESS ONE
02-11-2018, 10:17 PM

No LeBron to Lakers!

If Lebron calls him this summer and says "Join me in LA," we'll see how loyal George is to the Thunder.

He won't it's either Houston or Cleveland for Lebron.

GREATNESS ONE
02-11-2018, 10:19 PM
We have an inside source in the Lakers forum, PG13 is coming to the Lakers.

Lakers + Giants
02-11-2018, 10:19 PM

Paul George always says the right things, lets not get caught up in all of this talk right now. I remember when he was with Indy, he was quoted saying he'd love to build something in Indy.

If OKC crushes it in the playoffs, which I think they will, when they play motivated they are a match-up nightmare, he may very well stay, but if they get bounced he can just as likely leave.

Agreed with both of these. I think it's too early and PG himself doesn't even know where he's going.

IndyRealist
02-11-2018, 10:33 PM
Market is different, because cap space is limited. There was more leverage for JJ last season in comparison to IT this upcoming offseason.

Lakers have massive cap space next year. If they strike out on Lebron and PG, they're gonna have to pay someone just to hit the salary floor.

Nikeman
02-11-2018, 11:03 PM

Personally, I think LBJ may call PG to bring him to Cleveland. If he's successful, he can try and have Cleveland orchestrate a Houston type of move for PG. This is why this trade Cleveland pulled mid-season was big. Before, nobody wanted a single player on the Cavs entire roster, but now they do have some attractive pieces which could be used in a S&T this off-season if LeBron does a good job recruiting, whether it be for Cousins or PG.

If PG tells OKC I am leaving, and you can trade me to Cleveland, or I sign with LA outright and you get nothing, I definitely think OKC would be smart to trade him to Cleveland.

If Cleveland sent back Hood/JR Smith/etc and future picks, OKC would be dumb to turn that down and let PG go for nothing.

Lakers + Giants
02-11-2018, 11:09 PM
Personally, I think LBJ may call PG to bring him to Cleveland. If he's successful, he can try and have Cleveland orchestrate a Houston type of move for PG. This is why this trade Cleveland pulled mid-season was big. Before, nobody wanted a single player on the Cavs entire roster, but now they do have some attractive pieces which could be used in a S&T this off-season if LeBron does a good job recruiting, whether it be for Cousins or PG.

If PG tells OKC I am leaving, and you can trade me to Cleveland, or I sign with LA outright and you get nothing, I definitely think OKC would be smart to trade him to Cleveland.

If Cleveland sent back Hood/JR Smith/etc and future picks, OKC would be dumb to turn that down and let PG go for nothing.

JR smith is getting paid 13 Mil and isn't an expiring. It's better to let PG just walk than to take that **** back. :laugh2:

Nikeman
02-11-2018, 11:14 PM
JR smith is getting paid 13 Mil and isn't an expiring. It's better to let PG just walk than to take that **** back. :laugh2:

JR Smith is essentially an expiring after 2018 as only 3 mill is guaranteed after next year. OKC is capped out to the max, if PG walks, they cannot go and just sign someone to replace him, so no, it would not make sense for them to just let PG walk if they could get some assets in return.

I know you are biased b/c you are a Lakers fan, but still man come on.

Scoots
02-11-2018, 11:19 PM
Lakers have massive cap space next year. If they strike out on Lebron and PG, they're gonna have to pay someone just to hit the salary floor.

And if they are smart it will be vets toward the end of their careers that they can massively over-pay. Teams are not willing to trade picks and bad contracts for cap space anymore with the cap stagnation. The Sixers/Celtics models of building assets are dead for now.

Lakers + Giants
02-11-2018, 11:55 PM
JR Smith is essentially an expiring after 2018 as only 3 mill is guaranteed after next year. OKC is capped out to the max, if PG walks, they cannot go and just sign someone to replace him, so no, it would not make sense for them to just let PG walk if they could get some assets in return.

I know you are biased b/c you are a Lakers fan, but still man come on.

So they're gonna be willing to go over the cap if they lose PG and the return is gonna be Rodney Hood and JR? :laugh2:

You're talking about literally the cheapest team in the NBA.

BKLYNpigeon
02-12-2018, 12:03 AM
It all depends how their plays go. Okc could lose in the second round to the warriors or rockets.

BKLYNpigeon
02-12-2018, 12:05 AM
OKC will be wayyyy over the salary cap. The owner will not be happy. I could see them trading away Adams if PG stays. Melo will opt in his final year of 27m fore sure. Heís not getting that money anywhere else.

Giannis94
02-12-2018, 12:05 AM
Lakers could.sign lebron to a max and then keep IT on a one or two year deal. #championship

kobebabe
02-12-2018, 12:29 AM
Lakers could.sign lebron to a max and then keep IT on a one or two year deal. #championship

The same IT that LeBron ignored in his buzzer beater cerebration? That chemistry didnít work too well in Cleveland and you surely donít expect it to get better in LA

Lakers + Giants
02-12-2018, 12:47 AM
The same IT that LeBron ignored in his buzzer beater cerebration? That chemistry didnít work too well in Cleveland and you surely donít expect it to get better in LA

yup. If IT stays its cuz we didnt get lebron. And it will most likely be on a 1 yr deal.

Giannis94
02-12-2018, 01:10 AM
LeBron will have a new appreciation for IT's skills that he never knew he had. Can you imagine playing with Jr Smith. Rose. Wade. And shump. And tt. Lord knows how much the Kardashians family was causing Tristan to act like a stuck up ****.

I honestly think lebron would consider playing with IT again assuming the rest of the team isn't full of characters better fit for animal house opposed to basketball.

# championship :flag:

Leftcoast_yg
02-12-2018, 01:51 AM
Eff Lebron. He can go rott in Houston

Heediot
02-12-2018, 07:09 AM

This will depend on how good LeBron looks in the playoffs. The guy is 34-35 next year, so it might not be the wisest thing to sacrifice money to join a player on the downside of his career. At least Russ and PG`s timeline are fairly close to one another. I think they will both be in their primes for the duration of PG`s next contract. The concern for George to join LeBron is how long can he sustain play that can be better then Westbrook at this point in his career.

Heediot
02-12-2018, 07:18 AM

I think they`ll absorb bad contracts for picks, let Deng`s contract run off another year. Deng`s trade value gets better and more feasible the longer they hold off, as the team he is shipped to takes on less financial burden. At worse for the Deng scenario, if they let his contract run another year, the long term buy out ramifications is better on their cap the longer they hold off. If they get assets for absorbing contracts, they can re-flip those assets with Deng the next summer to get rid of his contract. Lakers have leverage in terms of absorbing contracts if they want because it`s a buyers market, and a lot of teams have overspent due to the cap spike.

They could re-sign IT to a one year 20-25 million dollar deal, I think they only do that if he averages 20 plus for them. The question for the Lakers is what will bring more long term value in terms of assets and cap flexibility if they strike out this year in FA. Is signing IT for 1-4 or 5th of the cap worth it then getting assets and absorbing bad contracts.

Also, IT doesn`t have much leverage in getting a juicy contract outside of his Bird rights with LA. So the ball is in LA`s court in terms of the number they want to use to entice him to stay. I think there is like a handful of teams with good cap to spend, and I am not too sure how many of those teams would spend their cap on IT and vs. chasing a better player, or absorbing a bad contract for assets.

Vinylman
02-12-2018, 07:59 AM

nah... they will just become facilitators and take on a bad deal or two... they won't do another KCP deal this summer... there are plenty of teams that will need cap relief and be willing to offer up 1st rounders.... Cap is going to be extremely valuable this summer

Vinylman
02-12-2018, 08:02 AM
And if they are smart it will be vets toward the end of their careers that they can massively over-pay. Teams are not willing to trade picks and bad contracts for cap space anymore with the cap stagnation. The Sixers/Celtics models of building assets are dead for now.

wrong

there aren't any teams with cap to facilitate... did you see how hard Houston tried to create cap?

keep thinking like that

Vinylman
02-12-2018, 08:08 AM
I think they`ll absorb bad contracts for picks, let Deng`s contract run off another year. Deng`s trade value gets better and more feasible the longer they hold off, as the team he is shipped to takes on less financial burden. At worse for the Deng scenario, if they let his contract run another year, the long term buy out ramifications is better on their cap the longer they hold off. If they get assets for absorbing contracts, they can re-flip those assets with Deng the next summer to get rid of his contract. Lakers have leverage in terms of absorbing contracts if they want because it`s a buyers market, and a lot of teams have overspent due to the cap spike.

They could re-sign IT to a one year 20-25 million dollar deal, I think they only do that if he averages 20 plus for them. The question for the Lakers is what will bring more long term value in terms of assets and cap flexibility if they strike out this year in FA. Is signing IT for 1-4 or 5th of the cap worth it then getting assets and absorbing bad contracts.

Also, IT doesn`t have much leverage in getting a juicy contract outside of his Bird rights with LA. So the ball is in LA`s court in terms of the number they want to use to entice him to stay. I think there is like a handful of teams with good cap to spend, and I am not too sure how many of those teams would spend their cap on IT and vs. chasing a better player, or absorbing a bad contract for assets.

The Lakers can get the following trade done this summer by adding only a second rounder

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yb4cjvll

ewing
02-12-2018, 08:26 AM

Maybe he prefers sharing the with a superstar that has his teammates back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heediot
02-12-2018, 08:34 AM
The Lakers can get the following trade done this summer by adding only a second rounder

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yb4cjvll

As a Laker fan, do you like swapping one bad contract for a longer one. Batum is still a lot better vs. Deng at this point, but Batum has dipped substantially since he signed his new deal. I`m just wondering what the reasoning would be for getting Batum for Deng.

Vinylman
02-12-2018, 08:49 AM
As a Laker fan, do you like swapping one bad contract for a longer one. Batum is still a lot better vs. Deng at this point, but Batum has dipped substantially since he signed his new deal. I`m just wondering what the reasoning would be for getting Batum for Deng.

you said why I would do it... Batum is WAY better than Deng ... the extra year doesn't really bother me because he also fills a need. Again, I only do this if I can't hit it big in FA and there aren't other "better" salary dump deals available.

I was just pointing out that there is a deal for a guy like Deng especially with the notoriously cheap teams like Charlotte

Hawkeye15
02-12-2018, 10:16 AM
I hope OKC does keep him. Or he goes to the Lakers. He is hella overrated anyways. He would suck up more money than he is worth.

GREATNESS ONE
02-12-2018, 10:34 AM
PG would be a fool to commit to Oklahoma to be RWB side chick. OKC is never winning the Title, probably never going to the Finals. And letís face it, Oklahoma is a horrible place to live. The only reason Westbrook signed was because his Ego. He wanted the Super-Max and his own team. PG, donít fall for it bruh, get out while you can and live somewhere that will make you and your family happy.

GREATNESS ONE
02-12-2018, 10:35 AM
I hope OKC does keep him. Or he goes to the Lakers. He is hella overrated anyways. He would suck up more money than he is worth.

Lolz heís not over rated.

GREATNESS ONE
02-12-2018, 10:36 AM
Who would you rather have as a Max contract player, Wiggins or PG13?

More-Than-Most
02-12-2018, 10:49 AM

Neither... Not even a 2nd thought needed for me. Id rather have Neither. I think PG13 is a damn good player... 15-20 range but i wouldnt want him as my number 1 guy. He is pretty overrated here on PSD.

GREATNESS ONE
02-12-2018, 11:03 AM
Neither... Not even a 2nd thought needed for me. Id rather have Neither. I think PG13 is a damn good player... 15-20 range but i wouldnt want him as my number 1 guy. He is pretty overrated here on PSD.

I donít know what overrated means but heís definitely worth the money. He would be an awesome addition to the Baby Lakers as a leader and vet. He definitely wouldnít be asked to be the #1scoring guy.

Heís great defensively, shoots very well and looks like a good locker room guy. Like you said 15-20 range, we all have different rankings but heís easily one of the better two way players in the league.

LaVar Ball
02-12-2018, 11:07 AM
Peter Vecsey

Nuff said

More-Than-Most
02-12-2018, 11:29 AM
I donít know what overrated means but heís definitely worth the money. He would be an awesome addition to the Baby Lakers as a leader and vet. He definitely wouldnít be asked to be the #1scoring guy.

Heís great defensively, shoots very well and looks like a good locker room guy. Like you said 15-20 range, we all have different rankings but heís easily one of the better two way players in the league.

i wouldnt mind him either as our 2nd option and he would fit extremely well next to ball/ingram/kuzma... Its his defense that makes him worth big dollars but if i had to max out 1 player id take a butler or a klay without a 2nd thought over him.

Swift Game
02-12-2018, 11:48 AM
To me article is taking his ongoing comments as a indication he will sign with OKC. But is also said he would consider the Lakers as well so take this article with a grain of salt.

Obviously the current team you are playing for is going to be the favorite most of the time and this is no different.
OKC is a good situation for him to be in no doubt , but other factors will be considered such as location, family, lifestyle and being happy. If basketball were the only decision we would see a lot more stars in smaller markets. He may throw a curve ball and go to Houston, Toronto or Portland. You just never really know. Now if I'm LeBron i would be considering Toronto, Boston, Houston or OKC. I can only see the Lakers of another star is coming along. LeBron won't jump ship unless he has other all stars imo. We don't know yet what PG13 wants. Lebron going to the warriors would totally dismantle his legacy but i guess it wouldn't totally shock me based on how super teams are being formed.

GREATNESS ONE
02-12-2018, 11:57 AM
i wouldnt mind him either as our 2nd option and he would fit extremely well next to ball/ingram/kuzma... Its his defense that makes him worth big dollars but if i had to max out 1 player id take a butler or a klay without a 2nd thought over him.

But there is no Klay/Butler available u/maybe next year. PG looks like he will hit FA no matter what either side says and he will come for a visit to LAL. Iím not so sure he will leave w/o signing a contract, he better listen to OKC pitch first.

Hawkeye15
02-12-2018, 12:11 PM
Lolz heís not over rated.

oh, he is. He is nowhere near a cornerstone type. I don't know if it was his injury, or what. But he doesn't have the explosion anymore, and he is no longer an elite defender.

Hawkeye15
02-12-2018, 12:12 PM

neither. Wiggins is grossly overpaid moving forward.

What does that have to do with me saying PG is overrated? Unlike most here, I don't get nutsack homer crazy over my own players.

aman_13
02-12-2018, 12:17 PM
He's an elite defender in my books.

Wrigheyes4MVP
02-12-2018, 12:19 PM
PG13 over Wiggins

I may have underrated George's defense in other threads. He's probably a top 15 player right now.

Giannis94
02-12-2018, 12:19 PM

What does that have to do with me saying PG is overrated? Unlike most here, I don't get nutsack homer crazy over my own players.
so if Solomon hill is getting 12 mill IIRC and Luol is getting 18 mill- what is PG worth.

j-bay
02-12-2018, 12:24 PM
Lebron should sign in Houston. Way better fit and unlike LA, no one would be mad if he signed there.

cheetos185
02-12-2018, 12:26 PM
Lebron should sign in Houston. Way better fit and unlike LA, no one would be mad if he signed there.Nah LeBron likes to be in control he's going to make harden and cp3 stand in corners shoot 3s lol

j-bay
02-12-2018, 12:31 PM
Nah LeBron likes to be in control he's going to make harden and cp3 stand in corners shoot 3s lol

Well if he likes control then he should go to LA for his "retirement seasons". The way i see it Lebron only has 4 years left, and they arn't beating GS in that time.

GREATNESS ONE
02-12-2018, 12:32 PM

Lol goodness, all I was saying is these guys are getting max contracts and one is much better than the other. I used that example because I figured you watched all the Wolves games. PG13 defense is excellent, and youíre right a step slower with explosion but still a very good 3pt shooter.

Wrigheyes4MVP
02-12-2018, 12:32 PM

I hate the Lakers (Kings fan), but I'm a big Klay fan. I like Klay because I just think he's incredibly underrated and a top ten player in the NBA. There is no emotional reason for my fandom here. I just want him to go to a team where he is the #1 guy so that he can prove me right. I think he can lead a team as the #1 guy to contention. Not necessarily to be better that the Warriors would be with Curry and Durant still together, but good enough to be a top 4 seed and 50+ wins per season.

I don't want Klay to re-sign with Golden State or join another super team where he's not the #1 option (unless it's the Spurs because I just love the idea of Klay and Kawhi together).

GREATNESS ONE
02-12-2018, 12:33 PM
I hate the Lakers (Kings fan), but I'm a big Klay fan. I like Klay because I just think he's incredibly underrated and a top ten player in the NBA. There is no emotional reason for my fandom here. I just want him to go to a team where he is the #1 guy so that he can prove me right.

I don't want Klay to re-sign with Golden State or join another super team where he's not the #1 option (unless it's the Spurs because I just love the idea of Klay and Kawhi together).

You just might get your wish and Klay/Kawhi will be paired up in LAL. ;)

GREATNESS ONE
02-12-2018, 12:34 PM
Well if he likes control then he should go to LA for his "retirement seasons". The way i see it Lebron only has 4 years left, and they arn't beating GS in that time.

Heís either staying in Cleveland or going to Houston. Heís not coming to the Lakers.

Vinylman
02-12-2018, 12:36 PM
oh, he is. He is nowhere near a cornerstone type. I don't know if it was his injury, or what. But he doesn't have the explosion anymore, and he is no longer an elite defender.

:speechless:

Yikes... might want to rethink that bolded

Also, dude has become a great 3 pt shooter

If the premise is that you need two max guys to win he definitely can be your second best player

Wrigheyes4MVP
02-12-2018, 12:37 PM
You just might get your wish and Klay/Kawhi will be paired up in LAL. ;)

Kawhi is a Spur for life (if he can ever get healthy)

Wrigheyes4MVP
02-12-2018, 12:38 PM
Heís either staying in Cleveland or going to Houston. Heís not coming to the Lakers.

I think so too

GREATNESS ONE
02-12-2018, 12:39 PM
Kawhi is a Spur for life (if he can ever get healthy)

Lolz probably right but was just co-railing the rumors from earlier this year. Haha yea I kno Long shot.

KnicksorBust
02-12-2018, 12:42 PM
Westbrook and Paul George are a great fit. I love that he wants to stay there. It's amazing that Durant wanted to break up with Westbrook and Paul George is head of heels for him. Are they in a honeymoon stage or does PG13 just have a different personality than Durant?

TheDish87
02-12-2018, 12:47 PM

PG would 100% be the primary scoring option on the Lakers.

Vinylman
02-12-2018, 12:48 PM
PG would 100% be the primary scoring option on the Lakers.

what does this actually mean?

Because I don't necessarily agree or disagree

GREATNESS ONE
02-12-2018, 12:54 PM
what does this actually mean?

Because I don't necessarily agree or disagree

Lolz completely feel the same, he hates the Lakers though and doesnít watch any/many games. So take his Lakers opinion with a grain of salt and a lime.

Hawkeye15
02-12-2018, 12:54 PM
Lol goodness, all I was saying is these guys are getting max contracts and one is much better than the other. I used that example because I figured you watched all the Wolves games. PG13 defense is excellent, and youíre right a step slower with explosion but still a very good 3pt shooter.

sure, but I am just not one to buy into, "well everyone else is getting a big deal, so..".

I hope the Thunder or Lakers max him out. I also get teams like the Lakers can afford mistakes much easier than the Wolves.

Hawkeye15
02-12-2018, 12:56 PM
:speechless:

Yikes... might want to rethink that bolded

Also, dude has become a great 3 pt shooter

If the premise is that you need two max guys to win he definitely can be your second best player

he isn't an elite defender anymore. Not in space he isn't.

PG is a great catch and shoot guy. But he doesn't hold the value he used to. Nor is he a legit top 15 player. However, please keep in mind, I think 90% of the league is overpaid, and 10% is way underpaid. Arbitrary numbers, but you get my point.

If PG is considered an elite player, my god, what is Butler?

Hawkeye15
02-12-2018, 12:57 PM
so if Solomon hill is getting 12 mill IIRC and Luol is getting 18 mill- what is PG worth.

what you get and what you are worth are different things. The cap explosion 2 years ago is going to end up getting agents fired this summer, when there is no money to go around.

GREATNESS ONE
02-12-2018, 12:59 PM
sure, but I am just not one to buy into, "well everyone else is getting a big deal, so..".

I hope the Thunder or Lakers max him out. I also get teams like the Lakers can afford mistakes much easier than the Wolves.

Whoís into that? Everyone is getting overpaid and he is a max slot player because he impacts both sides of the court at 27 a 4year contract wonít be a mistake. Youíre right though about being much easier because Maxing certain players to stay in small markets is a mistake. Wigging will hurt, especially if Jimmy walks. Got to find a way to keep Jimmy Buckets.

GREATNESS ONE
02-12-2018, 01:00 PM
what you get and what you are worth are different things. The cap explosion 2 years ago is going to end up getting agents fired this summer, when there is no money to go around.

Not many teams have cap this year/the salary cap didnít really explode like it did a few years ago. Iím not sure if agents will get fired.

LA4life24/8
02-12-2018, 01:20 PM
If pg13 does stay (prolly 70-30 at this point, lot depends on how their playoffs go) Id just as soo hope the lakers tske on a couple bad deals for picks. Hopefully still be big players in 2019 free agency. Let th3 young guys grow some more.

TheDish87
02-12-2018, 02:28 PM
Lolz completely feel the same, he hates the Lakers though and doesnít watch any/many games. So take his Lakers opinion with a grain of salt and a lime.

lolzzzzz

i dont get what youre missing. you said PG wouldnt be asked to be the #1 scoring option. maybe my wording confused you? or you just like to troll bcuz you make it like i knocked the Lakers for some reason. but of course PG would be asked to bet he #1 scoring option if he joined the current Lakers roster.

TheDish87
02-12-2018, 02:28 PM

PG is a great catch and shoot guy. But he doesn't hold the value he used to. Nor is he a legit top 15 player. However, please keep in mind, I think 90% of the league is overpaid, and 10% is way underpaid. Arbitrary numbers, but you get my point.

is this serious?

GREATNESS ONE
02-12-2018, 02:29 PM
lolzzzzz

i dont get what youre missing. you said PG wouldnt be asked to be the #1 scoring option. maybe my wording confused you? or you just like to troll bcuz you make it like i knocked the Lakers for some reason. but of course PG would be asked to bet he #1 scoring option if he joined the current Lakers roster.

No he wouldnít...

Hawkeye15
02-12-2018, 02:39 PM
god this forum has gone to ****

Jamiecballer
02-12-2018, 02:40 PM
Westbrook and Paul George are a great fit. I love that he wants to stay there. It's amazing that Durant wanted to break up with Westbrook and Paul George is head of heels for him. Are they in a honeymoon stage or does PG13 just have a different personality than Durant?

In my opinion, because its a good question. Kevin Durant has a legacy to worry about, he's that good and he knows it. He has/had Jordan/Lebron whispers to worry about. What does George have to worry about? Am I first team All-NBA next year or third?

LaVar Ball
02-12-2018, 02:44 PM
I just don't understand of forcing your way out of the market for Indiana and all that hoopla with his agent last summer, just to end up being in a market in Oklahoma City.

That's the confusing part for me. The Thunder have shown not to go over the luxury tax and keeping teams in tact. Trading away Harden was the biggest blunder of their franchise and it's going to haunt them for decades to come.

But hey, if PG doesn't want a front office who will do whatever it takes to win, then that's totally all on him and his agent. Nothing Magic and Rob can do about it or Lakers fans I guess.

TheDish87
02-12-2018, 03:10 PM
No he wouldnít...

who would be the #1 option of PG? please dont say Ingram.

TheDish87
02-12-2018, 03:11 PM
I just don't understand of forcing your way out of the market for Indiana and all that hoopla with his agent last summer, just to end up being in a market in Oklahoma City.

That's the confusing part for me. The Thunder have shown not to go over the luxury tax and keeping teams in tact. Trading away Harden was the biggest blunder of their franchise and it's going to haunt them for decades to come.

But hey, if PG doesn't want a front office who will do whatever it takes to win, then that's totally all on him and his agent. Nothing Magic and Rob can do about it or Lakers fans I guess.

its not about the market it is about winning which Indy wasnt doing much of once that baby big 3 fell off hard.

GREATNESS ONE
02-12-2018, 03:16 PM
who would be the #1 option of PG? please dont say Ingram.

Watch a few games and youíll see, we donít run number 1/2 options and why not Ingram, heís been playing excellent basketball for a 2nd year player. He will be even better next year, all Iím saying is PG wouldnít be asked to be forced fed the ball as our primarariry scorer. Our team is built to move the ball, up pace tempo, team defense, everyone eats. You will find most of our wins come because 5/6 of our players played well and scored in double digits.

So no, I donít think he would be asked to be the #1option. He will definitely be asked to be one of the leaders and I could definitely see him getting closing shots but having to be the number 1 option he wouldnít be for this young team to be successful. He would fit nicely with this young team but so would other players like Klay etc

Vee-Rex
02-12-2018, 03:45 PM
is this serious?

He has a disdain of certain players and allows his bias to overshadow objective reasoning.

I won't get into a Butler vs. George debate but acting like one severely outclasses the other and is in a different tier is downright hilarious (in a sad kind of way).

GREATNESS ONE
02-12-2018, 04:04 PM
He has a disdain of certain players and allows his bias to overshadow objective reasoning.

I won't get into a Butler vs. George debate but acting like one severely outclasses the other and is in a different tier is downright hilarious (in a sad kind of way).

Heís always been angry and sits on a high horse when discussing opinions on players. All good :) I completely agree with you.

TheDish87
02-12-2018, 04:55 PM
Watch a few games and youíll see, we donít run number 1/2 options and why not Ingram, heís been playing excellent basketball for a 2nd year player. He will be even better next year, all Iím saying is PG wouldnít be asked to be forced fed the ball as our primarariry scorer. Our team is built to move the ball, up pace tempo, team defense, everyone eats. You will find most of our wins come because 5/6 of our players played well and scored in double digits.

So no, I donít think he would be asked to be the #1option. He will definitely be asked to be one of the leaders and I could definitely see him getting closing shots but having to be the number 1 option he wouldnít be for this young team to be successful. He would fit nicely with this young team but so would other players like Klay etc

im a Ingram fan but if the Lakers are maxing out PG thy are giving him the keys unless another star comes. But none of this really matters bcuz didnt the Lakers even concede to this FA class?

TheDish87
02-12-2018, 04:56 PM

wild. i feel like PG and Butler are really similar 2 way great players. Like i couldnt argue with anyone for ranking one ahead of the other.

ewing
02-12-2018, 07:46 PM

A guy on your team

Chronz
02-12-2018, 07:52 PM
I for one, believe him.

Chronz
02-12-2018, 07:53 PM
I was under the impression that pg was still elite defensively

GREATNESS ONE
02-12-2018, 07:56 PM
I was under the impression that pg was still elite defensively

Lolz watch him play a few games, heís pretty damn good defensively.

aman_13
02-12-2018, 08:29 PM
I've only seen a handful of OKC games this season. He still looks like a lock down defender to me. Maybe I'm missing something. Sample size being one.

ewing
02-12-2018, 11:54 PM
I've only seen a handful of OKC games this season. He still looks like a lock down defender to me. Maybe I'm missing something. Sample size being one.

He can defend so can okc in general.

LA_Raiders
02-13-2018, 02:35 AM
He can't beat the Warriors this and next year; so he will go for the $ at OKC.

KingPosey
02-13-2018, 05:23 AM
wild. i feel like PG and Butler are really similar 2 way great players. Like i couldnt argue with anyone for ranking one ahead of the other.

The one thing I will say is butler is continually overlooked in rankings and advanced metrics LOVE him over PG, in fact they love him in general. Take it for whatever you find itís worth but he usually grades out super high, like A top 3-5 guy in advanced stuff.

KingPosey
02-13-2018, 05:26 AM
Not many teams have cap this year/the salary cap didnít really explode like it did a few years ago. Iím not sure if agents will get fired.

Thatís his point though.

Hawkeye15
02-13-2018, 10:02 AM

Butler is far superior to PG. I wasn't expecting as good a player as Butler is when we got him. PG's injury may have taken more than I thought it did away. it's funny too, if you combined what each is good at, you would have a super player. The only thing stopping Butler from being a top 2-3 player is shooting. And that is PG's major strength.

Hawkeye15
02-13-2018, 10:02 AM
Thatís his point though.

exactly. You explain to an uneducated young man that he won't get half the salary of a lesser player, because of "blah blah blah" (hint, he tuned you out and his boys have told him to fire you).

Hawkeye15
02-13-2018, 10:04 AM
if PG is such an amazing defender, why has their defense fallen off a cliff since Roberson went down? Face it, George is no longer an elite, stick him on the other teams best wing, type defender. He is still very smart, long, and is a good defender, but he clearly isn't what he was in Indy, though that defense in itself got individuals overrated.

More-Than-Most
02-13-2018, 10:27 AM
i would take butler over PG without a 2nd thought... never understood the pg hype.

GREATNESS ONE
02-13-2018, 10:31 AM
Theyíre practically the same player, both two way players, excellent on ball defenders and both with the ability to score.

Hawkeye15
02-13-2018, 10:44 AM
Theyíre practically the same player, both two way players, excellent on ball defenders and both with the ability to score.

except one is much more effective as a player. Butler's numbers are far better, across the board. All advanced numbers point to Butler. The eye test points to Butler. Off rtg, Win Shares, VOPR, PER, RPM, any of them. All point to Butler.

George's injury may have been the cause, but he is no longer on the same level as Butler.

Again, I would love for the Lakers to pay out the nose for PG, or the Thunder. It would be ideal actually.

Hawkeye15
02-13-2018, 10:45 AM
i would take butler over PG without a 2nd thought... never understood the pg hype.

Indyrealist, has given extensive opinions on how overrated PG is. And that is from a guy who watched him at his best, for years, and understands basketball.

GREATNESS ONE
02-13-2018, 10:52 AM
Itís going to be even funnier watching Wiggins get a max contract, only to not be able to afford Butler/KAT.

Would ďloveĒ it would be ideal actually.

Vee-Rex
02-13-2018, 11:05 AM
except one is much more effective as a player. Butler's numbers are far better, across the board. All advanced numbers point to Butler. The eye test points to Butler. Off rtg, Win Shares, VOPR, PER, RPM, any of them. All point to Butler.

George's injury may have been the cause, but he is no longer on the same level as Butler.

Again, I would love for the Lakers to pay out the nose for PG, or the Thunder. It would be ideal actually.

The advanced stats are better sure, and I'd say Butler has been the better player so far this season. But IMO the eye test points to George in the sense that he seems to have an extra gear.

I've watched both vs. LeBron this year and years past and I do think George defends LeBron better than Butler.

I guess for me: Butler has always somewhat wilted in the playoffs. For awhile he has posted tremendous regular season advanced stats but when the postseason rolls around there's a noticeable dip in his numbers.

George on the other hand hasn't had a STELLAR postseason career, but there are DEFINITELY times when he has elevated his game on both ends of the floor. The past 3 years he has done so. I know the TS% in the 2017 playoffs is low, but that was due to like one REALLY bad shooting game and he was literally being trapped and doubled every time he touched the ball that series.

I strongly believe Butler is a more well-rounded defender who gives it his all every night, especially under Thibs. George paces himself more, but when that man is on national TV or facing LeBron or in the playoffs, you see his TRUE self and he's about as unstoppable as any top 5 player in the league IMO.

Butler with the higher floor and more consistent output (in the regular season anyway), but George has the higher ceiling.

Hawkeye15
02-13-2018, 11:05 AM
Itís going to be even funnier watching Wiggins get a max contract, only to not be able to afford Butler/KAT.

Would ďloveĒ it would be ideal actually.

well, that isn't exactly how it works.

Hawkeye15
02-13-2018, 11:08 AM
The advanced stats are better sure, and I'd say Butler has been the better player so far this season. But IMO the eye test points to George in the sense that he seems to have an extra gear.

I've watched both vs. LeBron this year and years past and I do think George defends LeBron better than Butler.

I guess for me: Butler has always somewhat wilted in the playoffs. For awhile he has posted tremendous regular season advanced stats but when the postseason rolls around there's a noticeable dip in his numbers.

George on the other hand hasn't had a STELLAR postseason career, but there are DEFINITELY times when he has elevated his game on both ends of the floor. The past 3 years he has done so. I know the TS% in the 2017 playoffs is low, but that was due to like one REALLY bad shooting game and he was literally being trapped and doubled every time he touched the ball that series.

I strongly believe Butler is a more well-rounded defender who gives it his all every night, especially under Thibs. George paces himself more, but when that man is on national TV or facing LeBron or in the playoffs, you see his TRUE self and he's about as unstoppable as any top 5 player in the league IMO.

Butler with the higher floor and more consistent output (in the regular season anyway), but George has the higher ceiling.

I don't disagree with much of this. I think Butler's effect is much greater than I expected it to be, and I will be very upfront and critical if he isn't also our leader/best player come playoff time, and plays like a top 10-12 player.

I am not a matchup/primetime guy, otherwise I would have been on the Rondo train for all those years when he was coasting to mediocre, but showed up when his team played on national tv. You can have those guys.

I watch George, I don't see the same player anymore. The burst just isn't there. He should be in his absolute peak right now, and I think he was better 4 years ago.

Vee-Rex
02-13-2018, 11:09 AM
Indyrealist, has given extensive opinions on how overrated PG is. And that is from a guy who watched him at his best, for years, and understands basketball.

He has a respectable view on it for sure.

I hate comparing both since they're like my two favorite players other than Irving. I'm perfectly cool with people thinking Butler is better, but I don't think it's an enormous gap, especially given the playoff comparisons and ceilings.

Hawkeye15
02-13-2018, 11:10 AM

I hate comparing both since they're like my two favorite players other than Irving. I'm perfectly cool with people thinking Butler is better, but I don't think it's an enormous gap, especially given the playoff comparisons and ceilings.

I have brought it up in the Wolves board, and to fans here in the twin cities. If Butler is our best player, we aren't playing deep into the playoffs. Which is why Towns development is so crucial.

Vee-Rex
02-13-2018, 11:15 AM
I don't disagree with much of this. I think Butler's effect is much greater than I expected it to be, and I will be very upfront and critical if he isn't also our leader/best player come playoff time, and plays like a top 10-12 player.

I am not a matchup/primetime guy, otherwise I would have been on the Rondo train for all those years when he was coasting to mediocre, but showed up when his team played on national tv. You can have those guys.

I watch George, I don't see the same player anymore. The burst just isn't there. He should be in his absolute peak right now, and I think he was better 4 years ago.

That's fair.

I can't wait to see the Wolves in the playoffs. Hopefully Butler does great.

I do think if George is tearing it up and making a team like GS sweat (if they face them) but Butler produces the same kind of playoff output as before, people probably won't change their minds about them being on the same tier.

KingstonHawke
02-13-2018, 12:06 PM
As much as I love PG13, I still think Blake was a better fit for this team. That trade would've...

1. Made Westbrook better. Griffin is the exact type of PF he needs in that P&R.
2. Made Carmelo better. Melo has been out of position all year and has suffered.
3. Sold a ton of tickets. People seem to forget that Blake is from OKC and played at OU.
4. Saved them at least $10 million. In 2022 do you still wanna be paying either of these guys $40m?

PG: Westbrook
SG: Roberson
SF: Anthony
PF: Griffin
C: Adams

That's a potential 2 seed in the west. And if George changes his mind that turns into an 8 seed.

IndyRealist
02-13-2018, 12:39 PM

Aw, shucks.

Hawkeye15
02-13-2018, 12:54 PM
That's fair.

I can't wait to see the Wolves in the playoffs. Hopefully Butler does great.

I do think if George is tearing it up and making a team like GS sweat (if they face them) but Butler produces the same kind of playoff output as before, people probably won't change their minds about them being on the same tier.

I will be very disappointed if Butler is another KG, ie, a player who is excellent in the regular season, and shrinks come playoff time. It would for sure fit the MN narrative, that is pretty much what I would expect haha

ewing
02-13-2018, 01:16 PM
I will be very disappointed if Butler is another KG, ie, a player who is excellent in the regular season, and shrinks come playoff time. It would for sure fit the MN narrative, that is pretty much what I would expect haha

I think Butler will play well in the playoffs. He does lack some take over ability compared to PG but he can score and seems to play with a chip on his shoulder. I like him more then PG too but I do think you are weighting this season way to much. Butler basically went home to the role he wanted with Thibs where PG is part of a great experiment. The the transition is a lot different

LA4life24/8
02-13-2018, 01:19 PM
I'd still prolly take pg13 over butler imo. But they are very similar. Both great 2 way players that can take over a game but also at this point idt either can be your best player and win a chip. Both are playing on pretty loaded teams tho so it helps take the focus off of them.

Hawkeye15
02-13-2018, 01:25 PM
I think Butler will play well in the playoffs. He does lack some take over ability compared to PG but he can score and seems to play with a chip on his shoulder. I like him more then PG too but I do think you are weighting this season way to much. Butler basically went home to the role he wanted with Thibs where PG is part of a great experiment. The the transition is a lot different

the transition is totally different. Playing with Westbrook would personally drive me nuts.

ewing
02-13-2018, 02:05 PM
the transition is totally different. Playing with Westbrook would personally drive me nuts.

He isn't a great passer and doesn't have the best natural floor instincts but seems like a great teammate. I would be shocked guys don't like playing with him. That said integrating these guys is a big ask

KnicksorBust
02-13-2018, 03:51 PM
He isn't a great passer and doesn't have the best natural floor instincts but seems like a great teammate. I would be shocked guys don't like playing with him. That said integrating these guys is a big ask

This. I think Paul George is also okay being his 1b and that's the biggest reason why they will work.

Wrigheyes4MVP
02-13-2018, 04:22 PM

To be fair, and I don't like to defend Durant these days after his BS move to join the Warriors, but if I had his immense offensive talent and my teammate was taking ridiculous, low percentage shots and the end of playoff games, I'd be annoyed too. Reality is, the Thunder were a better team and would've continued to be a better team had Westbrook taken a back seat to Durant especially at the end of games, but he often times didn't.

Even the 73 win Warriors with Curry, Klay, Draymond, etc all knew to get Durant the ball at the end of the big games against the Cavs in the Finals last year. It's not rocket science. I want Durant with the ball in his hands at the end of the game 9 times out of 10 over a guy like Westbrook who is a 43% career shooter from the field. Westbrook is a great player, but it's pretty obvious who the offense should be run through if you have those two players on your team.

I have to imagine Durant became frustrated watching Westbrook take some of the late game bad shots. Durant is a high IQ, efficient scorer. Westbrook is the opposite, but is extremely talented in his own way. I think PG understands that he isn't Durant and this is Westbrook's team.

mrblisterdundee
02-14-2018, 03:18 AM
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/report-paul-george-committed-to-resigning-with-thunder-500614.html

It's a source based on a source based on Peter Vecsey, who I don't know how seriously I take. But it makes sense George would stay with the Thunder.
Westbrook is a fashionista from closer to Los Angeles proper than George, and he doesn't seem to have a problem staying in Oklahoma City. George is hitting his stride as a 1A option instead of the B he was initially. They've got a first team All-NBA stopper and a young anchor in the middle. Anthony will be off the books in a couple years. Imagine if they picked up a 3-and-D wing like Avery Bradley.

Vinylman
02-14-2018, 08:09 AM
To be fair, and I don't like to defend Durant these days after his BS move to join the Warriors, but if I had his immense offensive talent and my teammate was taking ridiculous, low percentage shots and the end of playoff games, I'd be annoyed too. Reality is, the Thunder were a better team and would've continued to be a better team had Westbrook taken a back seat to Durant especially at the end of games, but he often times didn't.

Even the 73 win Warriors with Curry, Klay, Draymond, etc all knew to get Durant the ball at the end of the big games against the Cavs in the Finals last year. It's not rocket science. I want Durant with the ball in his hands at the end of the game 9 times out of 10 over a guy like Westbrook who is a 43% career shooter from the field. Westbrook is a great player, but it's pretty obvious who the offense should be run through if you have those two players on your team.

I have to imagine Durant became frustrated watching Westbrook take some of the late game bad shots. Durant is a high IQ, efficient scorer. Westbrook is the opposite, but is extremely talented in his own way. I think PG understands that he isn't Durant and this is Westbrook's team.

The reinventing of the ***** begins

She is a ***** ... no matter how much you try and repair her reputation

Vinylman
02-14-2018, 08:13 AM
It's a source based on a source based on Peter Vecsey, who I don't know how seriously I take. But it makes sense George would stay with the Thunder.
Westbrook is a fashionista from closer to Los Angeles proper than George, and he doesn't seem to have a problem staying in Oklahoma City. George is hitting his stride as a 1A option instead of the B he was initially. They've got a first team All-NBA stopper and a young anchor in the middle. Anthony will be off the books in a couple years. Imagine if they picked up a 3-and-D wing like Avery Bradley.

do you even understand what kind of cap hell they will be in if they max PG13?

Russie/PG13/Adams will be $90 million of a $102 million salary cap... not to mention Roberson is $10 million per

How the **** are they gonna get anyone else?

GREATNESS ONE
02-14-2018, 11:04 AM
do you even understand what kind of cap hell they will be in if they max PG13?

Russie/PG13/Adams will be $90 million of a $102 million salary cap... not to mention Roberson is $10 million per

How the **** are they gonna get anyone else?

They wonít and one of the posters in the Lakers forum pointed out, they will be shelling out over 220milliom dollars in luxury tax $

No way OKC keeps PG, I can see a S&T coming w/the Lakers in the Summer if PG doesnít just completely walk.

GREATNESS ONE
02-14-2018, 11:07 AM
Also want to point out, no way Melo ďopts outĒ no one is going to come close to 27m he would make ďopting inĒ this year.

Vinylman
02-14-2018, 11:22 AM
Also want to point out, no way Melo ďopts outĒ no one is going to come close to 27m he would make ďopting inĒ this year.

they are praying he does so they don't have to pay the repeater tax

GREATNESS ONE
02-14-2018, 11:48 AM
they are praying he does so they don't have to pay the repeater tax

Lolz not a chance in hell. What would Melo get on the open market? Vet-min? MLE? Lolz heís not giving up that $

They will be in repeater tax 5th level if they sign PG to a max and Melo opts in. No way OKC ownership pays that kind of money for a team that will never win a title.

More-Than-Most
02-17-2018, 09:08 PM
Russell Westbrook to Lakers fans chanting for Paul George: ĎPaul ainít going nowhere. Itís over for thatí

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/russell-westbrook-to-lakers-fans-chanting-for-paul-george-paul-aint-going-nowhere-its-over-for-that-501445.html

More-Than-Most
02-17-2018, 09:09 PM
Its a wrap.

TrueFan420
02-17-2018, 09:23 PM
The reinventing of the ***** begins

She is a ***** ... no matter how much you try and repair her reputation

So Westbrook didn't take bad ill-advised shots down the stretch of games where Durant was the better option?

TrustJoseph
02-17-2018, 09:33 PM

Your an nba player?

NFLNBA
02-17-2018, 10:42 PM
Why would PG13 leave a contender for a team who cant win more than 30 games lol love my Lakers but unless winning isnt that important to him he will WANT to stay, problem is how does OKC afford him? No way in hell that small market is going to pay out that kind of $$$ in penalties. Melo is not walking from his last big payday that's for sure, can they trade Adams and others away? Will be very interesting to see how it plays out. Cousins might be only star player Lakers can lure this offseason but do you want a guy who tore what seems to be a basketball players career ender? NOPE. Lakers might have no choice but to build within. Hope Ball, Ingram, Kuz, Zublock can turn into allstars with one being a star

GREATNESS ONE
02-18-2018, 01:02 AM
Russell Westbrook to Lakers fans chanting for Paul George: ĎPaul ainít going nowhere. Itís over for thatí

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/russell-westbrook-to-lakers-fans-chanting-for-paul-george-paul-aint-going-nowhere-its-over-for-that-501445.html

PG loving that RWB d**k

I donít see how OKC affords PG

GREATNESS ONE
02-18-2018, 01:02 AM
Why would PG13 leave a contender for a team who cant win more than 30 games lol love my Lakers but unless winning isnt that important to him he will WANT to stay, problem is how does OKC afford him? No way in hell that small market is going to pay out that kind of $$$ in penalties. Melo is not walking from his last big payday that's for sure, can they trade Adams and others away? Will be very interesting to see how it plays out. Cousins might be only star player Lakers can lure this offseason but do you want a guy who tore what seems to be a basketball players career ender? NOPE. Lakers might have no choice but to build within. Hope Ball, Ingram, Kuz, Zublock can turn into allstars with one being a star

Canít win more than 30games? Weíll see

More-Than-Most
02-18-2018, 01:32 AM
Canít win more than 30games? Weíll see

i think 30 is in the bag... something like 33-35 sounds about right. When Ball comes back the quick style of play will auto get wins from bad teams... if you guys would just play zubs and put lopez out to pasture you would also be much better

Tg11
02-18-2018, 02:21 PM
No way Paul George leaves OKC this off season and even if he does he ain't going to Laker Land. I mean honestly who will want to come out to Laker Land as a free agent especially with the circus that comes with LaVar Ball. Lavar if anything with his big mouth is the reason or will be the reason why it deters free agents in the summer to want to come to LA. The Lakers won't attract free agents unless Polinka and Magic decide to go in a different direction and get rid of Lonzo by trading him. To think Magic and Polinka and Buss hell the whole front office was hailing Lonzo to be the new face of their franchise and now if they want to get competitive they are going to have to get rid of him.

I mean if Paul George hell if any free agent the Lakers are thinking about attracting to come to play for them they are going to have to get rid of Lonzo or hell at least get rid of some of the pieces you have especially if you want to be competitive.

Now on the flipside George staying in OKC is probably the best decision PG-13 can make because not only has he played in a small market before out there in Indiana but also because on OKC he is on a contender whereas the Lakers are nowhere even close to that.

Vinylman
02-18-2018, 03:13 PM
No way Paul George leaves OKC this off season and even if he does he ain't going to Laker Land. I mean honestly who will want to come out to Laker Land as a free agent especially with the circus that comes with LaVar Ball. Lavar if anything with his big mouth is the reason or will be the reason why it deters free agents in the summer to want to come to LA. The Lakers won't attract free agents unless Polinka and Magic decide to go in a different direction and get rid of Lonzo by trading him. To think Magic and Polinka and Buss hell the whole front office was hailing Lonzo to be the new face of their franchise and now if they want to get competitive they are going to have to get rid of him.

I mean if Paul George hell if any free agent the Lakers are thinking about attracting to come to play for them they are going to have to get rid of Lonzo or hell at least get rid of some of the pieces you have especially if you want to be competitive.

Now on the flipside George staying in OKC is probably the best decision PG-13 can make because not only has he played in a small market before out there in Indiana but also because on OKC he is on a contender whereas the Lakers are nowhere even close to that.

Tittays!!!!

Chronz
02-18-2018, 06:17 PM

Not buying it, kd doesn't strike me as the type to want that pressure of being the man, it's why he fit into a historically talent laden team where such thoughts run on the back burner. He's had his chances, not an alpha male. Rwb isn't perfect but plenty had far less without crumbling how he did

GiantsSwaGG
02-18-2018, 06:44 PM
PG loving that RWB d**k

I donít see how OKC affords PG

Lakers fans were loving PG d**k when they were screaming his name :shrug:

Jayb587
02-18-2018, 10:55 PM

Okc is a pretender. And if the Lakers dream plan comes through to land bron and PG. That team is better than the current okc team.

Hater

GREATNESS ONE
02-19-2018, 01:15 AM
Tittays!!!!

HAhahahha he has no clue. Yea the Thunder owners will pay the 250million dollar tab to have a 2nd round team.

GREATNESS ONE
02-19-2018, 01:15 AM
Lakers fans were loving PG d**k when they were screaming his name :shrug:

Gotta take a d**k once in awhile, Iím sure youíve taken and loved some in your time ;)