JR Smith balling today

Vee-Rex
02-11-2018, 05:02 PM
LeBron hurt.

Scares me that it's his knee.

PAOboston
02-11-2018, 05:10 PM
LeBron hurt.

Scares me that it's his knee.Fake news. LeBron doesn't get hurt.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Vee-Rex
02-11-2018, 05:14 PM
Fake news. LeBron doesn't get hurt.

I see him shake off ankle injuries all the time. Not knee injuries, though. He looked like he was in a lot of pain.

IKnowHoops
02-11-2018, 05:14 PM
LeBron hurt.

Scares me that it's his knee.

Looked to me like it was above the knee. Like he took a knee to the thigh

IKnowHoops
02-11-2018, 05:15 PM
Hood

IKnowHoops
02-11-2018, 05:16 PM
Really like what Iím seeing so far with 10:48 to go in the 2nd

Vee-Rex
02-11-2018, 05:18 PM
Clarkson's steal was something I hadn't seen all year. All hustle.

IKnowHoops
02-11-2018, 05:24 PM
Hood is going to be Brons guy

IKnowHoops
02-11-2018, 05:25 PM
Clarkson's steal was something I hadn't seen all year. All hustle.

I thought the same thing. Fast twitch athletic youth muscles

Vee-Rex
02-11-2018, 05:26 PM
Cavs actually getting back in transition after missed shots. It's so refreshing!

Bostonjorge
02-11-2018, 05:35 PM
He forgot to pump his shoes

IKnowHoops
02-11-2018, 05:37 PM
Wow, Cavs gotem scared out there with there team speed

Vee-Rex
02-11-2018, 05:37 PM
The Jedi! Mad hustle baby.

Bostonjorge
02-11-2018, 05:39 PM
No foul

IKnowHoops
02-11-2018, 05:40 PM
Easily a foul. Look at the lower half of there bodies

IKnowHoops
02-11-2018, 05:42 PM
Not surprised at all that itís the most points given up this year by the Celtics. Cavs will be a problem this year for GS or HOU

IKnowHoops
02-11-2018, 05:44 PM
Iím not going to predict that Cavs win it all yet, but I will let you know in 5 games

Vee-Rex
02-11-2018, 05:44 PM
If LeBron didn't hurt his knee he would've posterized him

Heediot
02-11-2018, 05:53 PM
Kevin Love is the key. The stronger he plays the better the chance. I think they could hide his defense better with the new personell. If he can put up 25 per in the playoffs, Cavs can push GS to 6 possibly.

Htownballa1622
02-11-2018, 06:00 PM
Cavs coming out of the East.

LeBron>your lEastern conference team.

Heediot
02-11-2018, 06:01 PM
switching to the pistons game. seems a bit more competitive.

Cal827
02-11-2018, 06:06 PM
:laugh2: This is the Celtics team that poses the only threat to Lebron's dominance in the East, right? How are they losing so badly, to a bunch of guys Lebron's playing his first game with?

Don't get me wrong, I'm terrified as a Raptor fan as well :laugh2:,

but Boston needs to get it together. They've been faltering of late, and have Let Toronto pass them in the standings. If they don't watch it, they'll be the ones who have to deal with Cleveland in the 2nd round, and if Cleveland is playing like this... Lebron will basically slap that smirk off Kyrie's face in the playoffs

GREATNESS ONE
02-11-2018, 06:08 PM
Cleveland looks much faster, hungrier and younger.

Vee-Rex
02-11-2018, 06:08 PM
Cavs look soooo much better on defense. Wow. Hill is playing better defense than any point guard we've had in years, though Kyrie is naturally such a difficult person to defend.

Even LeBron is playing really good defense.

IKnowHoops
02-11-2018, 06:09 PM
George Hill got Bron an easy open jumper off pick and roll at the right top corner of free throw. Cant remember a pg getting him that open look

GREATNESS ONE
02-11-2018, 06:09 PM
:laugh2: This is the Celtics team that poses the only threat to Lebron's dominance in the East, right? How are they losing so badly, to a bunch of guys Lebron's playing his first game with?

Don't get me wrong, I'm terrified as a Raptor fan as well :laugh2:

Exactly. Itís already a foregone conclusion but donít tell MBT that lolz he will argue anything till the end.

GREATNESS ONE
02-11-2018, 06:12 PM
Iím not going to predict that Cavs win it all yet, but I will let you know in 5 games

Not going to happen :laugh2: címon man, in 5 games is Steph or Durant going to tear their ACL? Because thatís the only way it happens.

Easily in the Finals though, they will smash the East with Boston the only one to win more than 1game against them.

aman_13
02-11-2018, 06:14 PM
Cavs coming out of the East.

LeBron>your lEastern conference team.

😢

Vee-Rex
02-11-2018, 06:15 PM
Exactly. Itís already a foregone conclusion but donít tell MBT that lolz he will argue anything till the end.

MBT will drop an 20 page essay on you if you disagree with him.

:laugh2: just messin' with you MBT, bud

IKnowHoops
02-11-2018, 06:17 PM

Don't get me wrong, I'm terrified as a Raptor fan as well :laugh2:

Itís just people grabbing at any hope Lebron is gonna loose.

GREATNESS ONE
MBT will drop an 20 page essay on you if you disagree with him.

:laugh2: just messin' with you MBT, bud

Hahahaha so true, love him but damn that man will argue a losing case like no one else :laugh2:

GREATNESS ONE
Cavs look unstoppable

U/ Finals....

IKnowHoops
02-11-2018, 06:18 PM
Cavs look unstoppable

Cal827
02-11-2018, 06:19 PM
This is looking like last years playoffs all over again, except Boston's PG is KI over IT

Leave it to Lebron to crap all over Pierce's one more time :laugh2:

GREATNESS ONE
02-11-2018, 06:19 PM
Watching LNJ and Clarkson hustle their *** off makes me so Proud!

Htownballa1622
02-11-2018, 06:20 PM
😢

Sorry. I actually like your squad. Yall can def. Get to ecf.

GREATNESS ONE
Yall realize this is one game, right?

You realize some people donít stop watching basketball right? ;) bro itís clicked, theyíre younger faster, better defensively, motivated ... the East is in trouble.

IKnowHoops
That play they are running with Bron and Nance jr pick and roll...just dirty lolololol

Giannis94
02-11-2018, 06:21 PM
Yall realize this is one game, right?

GREATNESS ONE
02-11-2018, 06:23 PM
:hi5:

I never thought there would be a time we would Hi 5! Lolz crazy but it happened!

Vee-Rex
02-11-2018, 06:23 PM
Watching LNJ and Clarkson hustle their *** off makes me so Proud!

:hi5:

aman_13
02-11-2018, 06:25 PM
Sorry. I actually like your squad. Yall can def. Get to ecf.

Cavs look legit. Again, Altman deserves a lot of props for what he did. LeBron definitely feeling these new additions.

GREATNESS ONE
02-11-2018, 06:25 PM
Brown is off. Smart defense is also needed. Boston just needs to keep the foot on the gas and finish 1st seed come playoff time.
They will need every advantage they can get because no stopping these Cavs.

Bostonjorge
02-11-2018, 06:26 PM
Brown is off. Smart defense is also needed. Boston just needs to keep the foot on the gas and finish 1st seed come playoff time.

mightybosstone
02-11-2018, 06:26 PM

Hahahaha so true, love him but damn that man will argue a losing case like no one else :laugh2:

Since when did I become the anti-Cavs guy? You guys know I've been a massive Lebron fan my entire time on PSD, right? I've only been defending Lebron and his teams for like 10 freaking years. I just think it's ignorant to crown them the ECF champs when they've struggled all season long. And, yes, they've played extremely well today. But it's a one-game sample size coming off a complete roster overhaul in which a bunch of guys from bad teams joined Lebron freaking James. If those guys couldn't get up for this game, then there should have been some concern. They need to prove it consistently and play like this in the postseason.

Also, Greatness, I love you dude. But I can assure you I've never lost an argument with you on PSD. You're Cedi Osman, and I'm the rim. ;)

Cal827
02-11-2018, 06:28 PM
Since when did I become the anti-Cavs guy? You guys know I've been a massive Lebron fan my entire time on PSD, right? I've only been defending Lebron and his teams for like 10 freaking years. I just think it's ignorant to crown them the ECF champs when they've struggled all season long. And, yes, they've played extremely well today. But it's a one-game sample size coming off a complete roster overhaul in which a bunch of guys from bad teams joined Lebron freaking James. If those guys couldn't get up for this game, then there should have been some concern. They need to prove it consistently and play like this in the postseason.

Also, Greatness, I love you dude. But I can assure you I've never lost an argument with you on PSD. You're Cedi Osman, and I'm the rim. ;)

:laugh2: Sorry greatness, but this probably wins this game thread today

IKnowHoops
02-11-2018, 06:29 PM
Love Clarksonís mentallity out there

mightybosstone
02-11-2018, 06:29 PM
If you're the rest of the East, though, this game ought to scare the crap out of you. This Cleveland team just got a hell of a lot younger and more tenacious. Also, Lebron seems to be having a hell of a good time out there. If this Cavs team is for real and makes another Finals run, that might be enough to keep Lebron in Cleveland.

ewing
02-11-2018, 06:30 PM
Turned over to the Knicks Pacers game. Time to watch some real basketball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vee-Rex
02-11-2018, 06:32 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ib7YcAUWBBM/maxresdefault.jpg

aman_13
02-11-2018, 06:33 PM
I said this with the Pistons trade. Sometimes just adding some new faces energizes teams. The Cavs have that new trade jump to their step.

The Raptors were losing a bunch of games last year in January, and then Lowry asked for change. In comes Ibaka and Tucker and they go on a crazy run.

Vee-Rex
02-11-2018, 06:33 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong thread?

IKnowHoops
02-11-2018, 06:35 PM

Honestly, itís just me watching more games than you over Brons career and the teams heís been on. Clev hasnít struggled, they quit. Huge difference. Iíll let you know when they/Lebron, actually arenít good enough to get it done or for there to be a question.

PAOboston
02-11-2018, 06:36 PM
Cs just look lost right now. Their run of bad play continues.

aman_13
02-11-2018, 06:37 PM
Cs just look lost right now. Their run of bad play continues.

Part of the ebbs and flows of the season.

mightybosstone
02-11-2018, 06:39 PM
Honestly, itís just me watching more games than you over Brons career and the teams heís been on. Clev hasnít struggled, they quit. Huge difference. Iíll let you know when they/Lebron, actually arenít good enough to get it done or for there to be a question.

You're arguing semantics. Last time I checked, "quitting" and "struggling" are part of the same conversation. Teams only quit when they struggle, and that team crumbled in a lot of games when they faced any kind of adversity. Also, I don't need you to "let me know" anything related to basketball. I've seen a lot of your takes over the years, and they seriously call your screen name into question.

IKnowHoops
02-11-2018, 06:41 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ib7YcAUWBBM/maxresdefault.jpg

Lol

GREATNESS ONE
02-11-2018, 06:42 PM

I do't think we've ever argued, all I know is you love to ramble lolz and it's hilarious to watch you and people battle. Sorry, I gave off that impression hahaha Plus don't really watch the Cavs, Finals yes, playoffs definitely some series but I have watched enough. I have always never liked Lebron but respect all the great players across the league so I do watch a lot of basketball. 21+year of wacthing every.. every single Lakers game, and this year watching almost all of them more than once.

you may have not lost an "argument" but you were wrong twice lolz I backed Cavs easily penciled in as representing the Eastern Conference in the East, you said 60-70% lolz. The second one hasn't happened yet but will happen come playoff time... and the Kobe one is an absolute joke =P 10th baby!

PAOboston
02-11-2018, 06:43 PM
Part of the ebbs and flows of the season.Eh. They are flawed. Offense has been a huge issue all year with so many young players. They are not as good as their record indicates but that's more a credit to Stevens. The team lacks some veteran scoring.

IKnowHoops
02-11-2018, 06:46 PM
Nance has been very active defensively. Team has been refreshingly active. But again, effort is huge.

mightybosstone
02-11-2018, 06:50 PM
you may have not lost an "argument" but you were wrong twice lolz I backed Cavs easily penciled in as representing the Eastern Conference in the East, you said 60-70% lolz. The second one hasn't happened yet but will happen come playoff time... and the Kobe one is an absolute joke =P 10th baby!
First off, I said 70-80+ percent. Secondly, how was I "wrong?" Just because you're more certain than me of something doesn't make you more right. I still picked the Cavs the last three years, and I still would pick them this season. But unlike you, I'm always skeptical of everything, and I recognize that there are a million things that can happen that can prevent a team from achieving their goals in the postseason. An injury. A bad matchup. A bad game or two. Upsets happen in sports all the time, and I like teams to actually play the games before penciling them in for a win.

GREATNESS ONE
02-11-2018, 06:50 PM
Nance has been very active defensively. Team has been refreshingly active. But again, effort is huge.

Damn it! I was trying to respond to you twice but phone was tripping and MBT tried to clown! lolz anyway, Jordna Pinoy Power Clarkson and LNJ are awesome additions to the Cavs, they will easily blast through the East. LNJ was pointing out defensive assignments in his first game.... they're younger, hungrier and much better. Lebron preaching his new teammates, they are now the second best team in the league with GSW as the 1st.

GREATNESS ONE
02-11-2018, 06:52 PM
First off, I said 70-80+ percent. Secondly, how was I "wrong?" Just because you're more certain than me of something doesn't make you more right. I still picked the Cavs the last three years, and I still would pick them this season. But unlike you, I'm always skeptical of everything, and I recognize that there are a million things that can happen that can prevent a team from achieving their goals in the postseason. An injury. A bad matchup. A bad game or two. Upsets happen in sports all the time, and I like teams to actually play the games before penciling them in for a win.

hahahaha Cavs are easily smoking the East!

IKnowHoops
02-11-2018, 06:55 PM
Cavs put the entire league on notice today. They put the east in check. Every eastern conference fan Just realized itís over

Mell413
02-11-2018, 06:57 PM
Cavs looked good, but it's one game. This is coming from a pro Bron guy. Sometimes moves can re-energize a team. A lot went right for Cle and a lot wrong for Boston. The shooting should be better for Cleveland. I question how well they can be defensively.

GREATNESS ONE
02-11-2018, 07:03 PM
Cavs looked good, but it's one game. This is coming from a pro Bron guy. Sometimes moves can re-energize a team. A lot went right for Cle and a lot wrong for Boston. The shooting should be better for Cleveland. I question how well they can be defensively.
Bro, itís not only just one game tho.... watch itís already happened...Finals birth.

cheetos185
02-11-2018, 07:17 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkMudiay looks great in debut showing everything drive dish and nice midrange.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

KobeOwnSU
02-11-2018, 07:17 PM
Windhorst said the Cavs paved a way for the Lakers to sign Lebron...I think the Lakers might have paved the way for Lebron to stay. He's gonna love Clarkson and Nance.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

GREATNESS ONE
02-11-2018, 07:23 PM
Windhorst said the Cavs paved a way for the Lakers to sign Lebron...I think the Lakers might have paved the way for Lebron to stay. He's gonna love Clarkson and Nance.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Completely agree and Hill/Hood are very good additions too.

ewing
02-11-2018, 07:29 PM
Wrong thread?

no

ewing
02-11-2018, 07:30 PM
Mudiay looks great in debut showing everything drive dish and nice midrange.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

really good 1st half. I hope he proves me wrong. I have been reading that the J has improved but he had trouble finishing this year which is surprising with his size, strength

FlashBolt
02-11-2018, 07:38 PM
Best thing about the trade isnít the players they got... itís the players they got rid of. Toxic environment with individuals who didnít seem interested at all. Cavs are looking much better than they have all season. I saw the highlight of LeBron celebrating after JCís three... havenít seen that the entire season!

GREATNESS ONE
02-11-2018, 07:40 PM
as true as your statement is, the players they got are huge additions.

DanG
02-11-2018, 07:55 PM
Big baller JC!!!

Happy for both, they deserved to be on a team like this.

Kobe Bryant
‏Verified account @kobebryant
Feb 8

Much luv to @JordanClarksons and @Larrydn22 two of my fav young guns. Do great things! You know where to find me should you need anything #fam

Htownballa1622
02-11-2018, 08:05 PM
Mavs aren't playing Dirk, barea, wes Matthews which means normally rockets let down and play down to opponent level but i think this year's team is much more professional .

FlashBolt
02-11-2018, 08:05 PM
as true as your statement is, the players they got are huge additions.

Yes they were butnif before the season started I told you would you rather have crowder+rose+wade+IT or hill+nance+JC+Hood, how many opt for the second choice? Team 1 is filled with old players who donít play defense, canít shoot, and have egos. Team 2 is filled with young players who are lengthy, have energy, can shoot, and bring zero egos. This was honestly the best game cavs could hope for in their first game. I will give it a few more games before I say they can win the east decisively but they are instantly a much better team.

Vee-Rex
02-11-2018, 08:18 PM
Really happy with the Hawks win. Just want an epic Mavericks upset. If not, then maybe the Kings and Grizzlies can come through for me.

tp13baby
02-11-2018, 08:19 PM
really good 1st half. I hope he proves me wrong. I have been reading that the J has improved but he had trouble finishing this year which is surprising with his size, strength

You east coast fans just think of Mudiay like a bust. His shot is pretty solid now. Itís consistency, turnovers, finishing, and defense in that order he needs to improve on. You guys could end up with a starter in the trade but I expect nothing worse than a very capable backup. Denver just doesnít want to spend the money on him.

Vee-Rex
02-11-2018, 08:25 PM
Doug McBucketttttsssss!

Scoots
02-11-2018, 11:02 PM
You east coast fans just think of Mudiay like a bust. His shot is pretty solid now. Itís consistency, turnovers, finishing, and defense in that order he needs to improve on. You guys could end up with a starter in the trade but I expect nothing worse than a very capable backup. Denver just doesnít want to spend the money on him.

His confidence took a major hit too ... he may get it back and that makes a HUGE difference to young players.