02-08-2018, 06:18 PM
http://i63.tinypic.com/f3gglx.jpg

FlashBolt
02-08-2018, 06:20 PM
I have a feeling we will lose. We only show up for the Warriors

Scoots
02-08-2018, 07:07 PM
I have a feeling we will lose. We only show up for the Warriors

I have a feeling the Warriors will win. They have lost one back to back this year, that's their limit. The all-star break can't come soon enough.

Scoots
02-08-2018, 07:07 PM
Good thing the Cavs don't have a game today ... they wouldn't have a bench.

Lil Rhody
02-08-2018, 08:53 PM
Here we go cows here we go. Uh uh

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Giannis94
02-08-2018, 09:23 PM
Tatum is so good

Vee-Rex
02-08-2018, 09:54 PM
Let's go HAAAWKS!

:cheer::cheer:

bucketss
02-08-2018, 11:35 PM
celtics always somehow find a way in the clutch

FlashBolt
02-09-2018, 12:00 AM
wow, warriors are looking sloppy again. Bored or real issues?

FlashBolt
02-09-2018, 12:23 AM
There's no switch for them this year, it's just different. Should've blown it up at the deadline like the Cavs but now they're stuck with it.

they have the best record in the league, though. It could very well be that they are just bored or tricking the rest of the league.

WaDe03
02-09-2018, 12:24 AM
wow, warriors are looking sloppy again. Bored or real issues?

There's no switch for them this year, it's just different. Should've blown it up at the deadline like the Cavs but now they're stuck with it.

FlashBolt
02-09-2018, 12:26 AM
i don't blame presti for making zero moves here because we are heavy salary capped from our top four players but really wish we could have gotten some more offensive weapons.

WaDe03
02-09-2018, 12:30 AM
i don't blame presti for making zero moves here because we are heavy salary capped from our top four players but really wish we could have gotten some more offensive weapons.

I'm disappointed you all didn't get someone like Bradley/Hood etc. I saw you all are the favorites for Joe Johnson, don't know true but that's a good pickup.

FlashBolt
02-09-2018, 12:30 AM
I'm disappointed you all didn't get someone like Bradley/Hood etc. I saw you all are the favorites for Joe Johnson, don't know true but that's a good pickup.

we don't have the pieces to make that kind of trade. only deals we can do are buyouts for vet minimums at this point and we drop a few guys. All good, though. we should have enough defense and offense to stop some teams in the playoffs.

FlashBolt
02-09-2018, 12:32 AM
i like this lakers team.. i remember when I said Magic Johnson will change the Lakers culture and people said, "magic had no experience. he's just a player bla blah blah." The guy runs a billion dollar business and is involved in sports/has a contagious personality. he's perfect for this role.

FlashBolt
02-09-2018, 12:34 AM
no melo and west. PG doing an amazing job considering what we have. seeing what we gave up for PG.. worth it.

Scoots
02-09-2018, 12:59 AM
The Warriors are bored/tired. If they don't come out killing it after the ASB then there should be real concern.

For some reason every time I've said the Warriors are not invincible this year people have argued the other way. Now there are murmurs.

Scoots
02-09-2018, 01:10 AM
Draymond is one of the worst offensive players on the Warriors and he's taken 16 shots to 29 total for KD, Klay, and Curry.

Scoots
02-09-2018, 01:41 AM
Looks like the key to getting the Warriors playing again was Kevon Looney. A guy playing for his 2nd contract.

FlashBolt
02-09-2018, 02:25 AM
Looks like the key to getting the Warriors playing again was Kevon Looney. A guy playing for his 2nd contract.

I would be really worried if you guys lost to the mavs

Scoots
02-09-2018, 10:40 AM
I would be really worried if you guys lost to the mavs

The Warriors are capable of getting blown out by bad teams. When they play no defense even average shooting teams can have a big night.

The Warriors started actually playing defense for the first time in about a month last night ... but they waiting until half way through the 3rd to do it. The next game should be telling.

ewing
02-09-2018, 03:20 PM
The Warriors are capable of getting blown out by bad teams. When they play no defense even average shooting teams can have a big night.

The Warriors started actually playing defense for the first time in about a month last night ... but they waiting until half way through the 3rd to do it. The next game should be telling.

What’s up with all the techs and ejections?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tg11
02-09-2018, 03:33 PM
Celtics are still in control of the East

aman_13
02-09-2018, 03:44 PM
Celtics are still in control of the East

By one game bro.

AllBall
02-09-2018, 03:52 PM
edit:wrong thread

Scoots
02-09-2018, 06:13 PM
What’s up with all the techs and ejections?

Some of it is that the Warriors have been getting hammered all year as each team brings their A game to them and the Warriors are not getting the calls that are going the other way. They just have to suck it up and play through it, but occasionally they lose their cool. The latest one Draymond was bleeding but no call was made. It's kind of amazing how after every game Curry and Klay have deep scratches on their arms from being grabbed and yanked by defenders trying to keep them in check and they don't complain much ... I suspect Draymond is not the best influence on KD.

Saddletramp
02-09-2018, 06:45 PM
Some of it is that the Warriors have been getting hammered all year as each team brings their A game to them and the Warriors are not getting the calls that are going the other way. They just have to suck it up and play through it, but occasionally they lose their cool. The latest one Draymond was bleeding but no call was made. It's kind of amazing how after every game Curry and Klay have deep scratches on their arms from being grabbed and yanked by defenders trying to keep them in check and they don't complain much ... I suspect Draymond is not the best influence on KD.

Westbrook was hammered before the end of the half by Draymond and was bleeding, too. He didn't act like an ******* to the ref to get a tech.

The refs miss some. Complain a bit but when she repeatedly tells you to get out of her face and you still get in there and *****, it's on you.

Scoots
02-09-2018, 10:13 PM
Westbrook was hammered before the end of the half by Draymond and was bleeding, too. He didn't act like an ******* to the ref to get a tech.

The refs miss some. Complain a bit but when she repeatedly tells you to get out of her face and you still get in there and *****, it's on you.

No doubt, the Warriors need to shut up most of the time. They haven't quite reached prime Clippers levels of complaining but they have come close a few times this year.