PDA

View Full Version : Mudiay to Knicks, Devin Harris to Denver, McDermott to Dallas

LaVar Ball
02-08-2018, 03:05 PM
Adrian Wojnarowski

Verified account

@wojespn
2m2 minutes ago
More
Denver, New York and Dallas agreed on a three-way deal, league sources tell ESPN. Mudiay to Knicks; Devin Harris to Denver and Doug McDermott to Dallas.

LaVar Ball
02-08-2018, 03:08 PM
Shams Charania

Verified account

@ShamsCharania
2m2 minutes ago
More
Sources: Dallas is also acquiring second-round pick from Denver in trade sending Emmanuel Mudiay to New York, Devin Harris to Denver, Doug McDermott to Mavs.

YAALREADYKNO
02-08-2018, 07:45 PM
Ehh as a mavs fan why not

zn23
02-08-2018, 10:22 PM
I've always been a fan of Devin Harris. He'll provide some stability off the bench. Mudiay has been playing well lately but he's very inconsistent. In NY, he'll get a chance to start over.

Mr.B
02-10-2018, 12:33 PM
I've always been a fan of Devin Harris. He'll provide some stability off the bench. Mudiay has been playing well lately but he's very inconsistent. In NY, he'll get a chance to start over.

Harris will also be great for team chemistry.

ChongInc.
02-10-2018, 04:21 PM
Is that really the best they could get for mudiay?

mike_noodles
02-10-2018, 05:36 PM
I love this deal for the Knicks.

tp13baby
02-10-2018, 08:00 PM
Is that really the best they could get for mudiay?

Analytics would tell you yeah. He is one of the worst RPM players in the entire league. He has hot and cold. He will have a great few games and then he goes cold, and when his shots arenít falling everything goes to ****. He turns the ball over too much. His defense isnít that good.

Harris provides a solid bench guard that can be dependable to run an offense. I think he is gone after the year. I think Denver will roll with Morris as the backup PG next year since he is a smart pick and roll player, always has been and doesnít turn the ball over. He has played solid in the G league and I think one solid offseason he can be a fine PG who you can depend on.

Basicallly Mudiay needed a fresh start and right now he is not what we need. Denverís second unit is pitiful in terms of turnovers and overall production.

Jamiecballer
02-10-2018, 09:06 PM
Mudiay is brutal. He's exactly the kind of player the Knicks of the past 20 years have chased.

cheetos185
02-10-2018, 09:51 PM
Mudiay is brutal. He's exactly the kind of player the Knicks of the past 20 years have chased.On a rookie contract for one more year never this is a new territory for Knicks lol still would have loved to get payton instead.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

KnicksorBust
02-10-2018, 10:13 PM
Mudiay is brutal. He's exactly the kind of player the Knicks of the past 20 years have chased.On a rookie contract for one more year never this is a new territory for Knicks lol still would have loved to get payton instead.

Yeah that comment is certified trolling. The pattern was acquiring overpaid players on long term deals. Marbury-rose-francis-etc.

Lottery picks on their rookie deal? Thats new.

smith&wesson
02-10-2018, 10:14 PM
The mavericks get McDermott and a 2nd rounder for Harris .... well that's a no brainer for the Mavs. I feel like Denver should have got that pick.. They basically gave up the youngest player in the deal away. Mavs did good here.

tp13baby
02-11-2018, 01:12 AM
The mavericks get McDermott and a 2nd rounder for Harris .... well that's a no brainer for the Mavs. I feel like Denver should have got that pick.. They basically gave up the youngest player in the deal away. Mavs did good here.

Denver got a pick via the Knicks and an expiring. Iím fine with Denver. Mudiay had his chance. I think he will be a late bloomer in this league though.

Jamiecballer
02-11-2018, 09:35 AM
Yeah that comment is certified trolling. The pattern was acquiring overpaid players on long term deals. Marbury-rose-francis-etc.

Lottery picks on their rookie deal? Thats new.

Is that the pattern you identified? That's fair.

Mudiay
Burke
Jennings
Rose
Anthony
Bargnani
Smith
Harrington
Hughes
McGrady
Robinson
Marbury
Francis

If there is somebody who scores, or has scored in the past, regardless of whether they are actually good at it, the Knicks are interested. Nothing to do with contract size.

cheetos185
02-11-2018, 03:01 PM
Is that the pattern you identified? That's fair.

Mudiay
Burke
Jennings
Rose
Anthony
Bargnani
Smith
Harrington
Hughes
McGrady
Robinson
Marbury
Francis

If there is somebody who scores, or has scored in the past, regardless of whether they are actually good at it, the Knicks are interested. Nothing to do with contract size.

wow i didn't know we got all of those guys on their rookie contracts at the age of 21 without preinjury history in mint condition lol

Jamiecballer
02-11-2018, 07:44 PM
wow i didn't know we got all of those guys on their rookie contracts at the age of 21 without preinjury history in mint condition lolWell thats because you didnt. Its not relevant to what i said, at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

cheetos185
02-11-2018, 09:59 PM
Well thats because you didnt. Its not relevant to what i said, at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using TapatalkYou don't know what your talking about anyway but keep trying don't give up ok.

ewing
02-12-2018, 10:11 AM
I think Mudiay and Bruke are actually examples of a new rebuilding trend. With so much talent on the few teams at the top teams are desperate to hit on multiple lotto picks and are giving up on guys that don't look like stars real fast. B/c of that some teams looking to collect talent pick them up and give them another shot. I've never been a Muiday fan but i hope he proves me wrong and the Knicks really didn't invest anything here. That said Jamie isn't a baller and has some weird ideas

Jamiecballer
02-12-2018, 02:48 PM
You don't know what your talking about anyway but keep trying don't give up ok.

i don't need to try. you resorted to name calling before you even attempted to counter what i said. :hi5:

Jamiecballer
02-12-2018, 02:48 PM
I think Mudiay and Bruke are actually examples of a new rebuilding trend. With so much talent on the few teams at the top teams are desperate to hit on multiple lotto picks and are giving up on guys that don't look like stars real fast. B/c of that some teams looking to collect talent pick them up and give them another shot. I've never been a Muiday fan but i hope he proves me wrong and the Knicks really didn't invest anything here. That said Jamie isn't a baller and has some weird ideas

its true. i am not actually a baller, much like you are not a ewing.

there is some truth to what you are saying, of course. losing franchises often pick up talent that has failed in one situation hoping they will find success in a new environment. whether you guys agree or not, this is just the type of place historically you'd expect, say, a Dion Waiters to land.

ewing
02-12-2018, 07:47 PM
its true. i am not actually a baller, much like you are not a ewing.

there is some truth to what you are saying, of course. losing franchises often pick up talent that has failed in one situation hoping they will find success in a new environment. whether you guys agree or not, this is just the type of place historically you'd expect, say, a Dion Waiters to land.

Clearly never seen my baseline turn around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk