PDA

View Full Version : Nets trade C Tyler Zeller to Bucks for PG Reshad Vaughn

redsox12
02-05-2018, 07:57 PM
The Nets have traded Tyler Zeller to the Bucks in exchange for Rashad Vaughn and a future second round pick.
This deal makes sense for both teams, as Brooklyn had a logjam up front and will roll with Jarrett Allen and Jahlil Okafor at center the rest of the way. As for Zeller, he'll give the Bucks some depth behind John Henson and he will compete for minutes with Thon Maker. This trade only has fantasy implications in very deep leagues and neither Zeller or Vaughn is an appealing pickup.

rotoworld

redsox12
02-05-2018, 07:58 PM
Solid move for the bucks, Zeller has been better this year, liked him on the celtics.

GREATNESS ONE
02-05-2018, 08:06 PM
There’s the huge TD move we were waiting for!

tredigs
02-05-2018, 08:17 PM
Must be something cap related for the teams.

Giannis94
02-05-2018, 08:18 PM
So if I read it right the nets only get the pick if it falls 31-47? And not the following years?

cheetos185
02-05-2018, 08:38 PM
So if I read it right the nets only get the pick if it falls 31-47? And not the following years?If not this year then in 2020

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

beasted86
02-05-2018, 08:54 PM
Pointless since he's not an upgrade over Henson. They are better off going after a different rental... Like Alex Len, Nerlens Noel, or another Center who is still an upgrade but won't require a 1st round pick or core player to be traded.

WaDe03
02-05-2018, 09:10 PM
The big man Milwaukee needed, they probably come out of the East now.

Giannis94
02-05-2018, 09:36 PM
The emerging Baby Giannis is all we need. Baby Giannis being maker

GREATNESS ONE
02-05-2018, 09:45 PM

Giannis is being wasted in Milwaukee... and AD is being wasted in NOP..

Giannis94
02-05-2018, 10:02 PM

Gtfo troll. Giannis is worth more than any other player in the NBA. Got us a new arena. And is bringing basketball back to mke! Fun fact: we have a title. That's more than like 9 other cities combined. Giannis is gonna bring us a few more titles h.ome. Giannis is it being wasted. He is building something special. And he loves it here.

mightybosstone
02-05-2018, 10:02 PM
Splash!

mightybosstone
02-05-2018, 10:08 PM
Seriously, though, I hope we get something a little sexier than this over the next few days. I realize we already got the Griffin deal, but I'm greedy and I want more.

GREATNESS ONE
02-05-2018, 10:10 PM
Gtfo troll. Giannis is worth more than any other player in the NBA. Got us a new arena. And is bringing basketball back to mke! Fun fact: we have a title. That's more than like 9 other cities combined. Giannis is gonna bring us a few more titles h.ome. Giannis is it being wasted. He is building something special. And he loves it here.

I just hope they can pair him with a legit star so we can actually see him get a chance to do something special. Right now... It looks like a waste trying to stay pat. I think they need to make a big move in the Summer. The Pelicans need to move on from AD soon too, hopefully someone can out-bid Boston.

GREATNESS ONE
02-05-2018, 10:11 PM
Seriously, though, I hope we get something a little sexier than this over the next few days. I realize we already got the Griffin deal, but I'm greedy and I want more.

I want a lot more.... c'mon where are all the fireworks! hopefully we wake up to a bunch tomorrow, it has been relatively quiet.

Giannis94
02-05-2018, 10:59 PM
I want a lot more.... c'mon where are all the fireworks! hopefully we wake up to a bunch tomorrow, it has been relatively quiet.

We have a star in Jabari. Give me that draft over and I make the exact same pick. Oh what you say above is nice in theory. But it doesn't matter if LeGm goes to GSW.

GREATNESS ONE
02-05-2018, 11:04 PM
We have a star in Jabari. Give me that draft over and I make the exact same pick. Oh what you say above is nice in theory. But it doesn't matter if LeGm goes to GSW.

He'll join the Rockets. Idk about Jabari, I mean an established star. Like a Damian Lillard or Kawhi whatever player that becomes available, Bucks should go after any player that can have a huge impact. Lolz and who's trollin, Parker over Embiid? c'mon man, if you knew Embiid would be right here you would be a fool not to take that over Jabari and what we know.

Giannis94
02-05-2018, 11:13 PM
He'll join the Rockets. Idk about Jabari, I mean an established star. Like a Damian Lillard or Kawhi whatever player that becomes available, Bucks should go after any player that can have a huge impact. Lolz and who's trollin, Parker over Embiid? c'mon man, if you knew Embiid would be right here you would be a fool not to take that over Jabari and what we know.
I have made my case for Jabari over ykh (you know who) before. I am not making it again as I don't want to get a ban.

I do respect embis game when healthy. But yeah. I stand on my side.

Dilly dilly

GREATNESS ONE
02-05-2018, 11:17 PM
Lolz yea I don't play the ban game. We can have a civil discussion but if you're serious about Parker over Embiid LOLZ pass whatever you're :smoking:

LaVar Ball
02-05-2018, 11:46 PM
Lol Jabari Parker trash

Dade County
02-06-2018, 01:14 AM
Good, no more Whiteside to Bucks talk.

I feel the same way, but more for AD since he is out West.

WaDe03
02-06-2018, 11:43 AM
Good, no more Whiteside to Bucks talk.

I feel the same way, but more for AD since he is out West.

AD leads to KD.

mightybosstone
02-06-2018, 01:43 PM
Lolz yea I don't play the ban game. We can have a civil discussion but if you're serious about Parker over Embiid LOLZ pass whatever you're :smoking:

Parker over Embiid isn't a take any sane, objective NBA fan would have. It's not even really debatable at this point. Parker showed potential last year, but he's got a long way to go to even deserve to be spoken in the same breath as Embiid in terms of skill and production.

Firefistus
02-06-2018, 01:50 PM
Parker over Embiid isn't a take any sane, objective NBA fan would have. It's not even really debatable at this point. Parker showed potential last year, but he's got a long way to go to even deserve to be spoken in the same breath as Embiid in terms of skill and production.

They DO have 1 similarity though. They are fighting to see who can stay off the floor more. Both are injury prone. And USUALLY the bigger you are.....

We'll see if Embiid can stay healthy enough to make a difference for his team. Only time will tell that.

Giannis94
02-06-2018, 03:45 PM
Similar problems? Jabari has more than 2x games played than YKW. I;m not going through this argument again. I did a few months ago and last year. Go find my responses from those threads unless they're deleted.

edit: not worth my time and response.

Dade County
02-06-2018, 07:37 PM
AD leads to KD.

At least someone remembers LMAO!!!

mightybosstone
02-06-2018, 08:50 PM
Similar problems? Jabari has more than 2x games played than YKW. I;m not going through this argument again. I did a few months ago and last year. Go find my responses from those threads unless they're deleted.

edit: not worth my time and response.

It's not worth discussing because you're so far in the wrong here you have no leg to stand on. Only friends and relatives of Parker, and the most biased, homer of Bucks fans would even attempt to argue that Parker was better than Embiid. When you have that much of a minority opinion, you need to step back and re-evaluate your takes.

This is an lol, please level of bad take.