More-Than-Most
02-02-2018, 09:48 PM
Sixers gonna make a statement tonight.

More-Than-Most
02-02-2018, 09:50 PM
damn... super Dario came to play

tredigs
02-02-2018, 10:32 PM
Dragic is a 2018 All Star. Dear Lord is that a pathetic conference.

corky831
02-02-2018, 10:35 PM
Rozier has been unbelievable while kyrie has been out

PAOboston
02-02-2018, 10:35 PM
Ainge will NEVER trade Terry Goatzier!!!

Lakers + Giants
02-02-2018, 10:40 PM
Spencer Dinwiddie single handedly carrying the nets, he's about to win the game for us. Another scrub pops off against us.

warfelg
02-02-2018, 10:46 PM
Dragic is a 2018 All Star. Dear Lord is that a pathetic conference.

There were other options. And we are so close to a 30 point lead at the end of the 3rd. lol.

HandsOnTheWheel
02-02-2018, 10:47 PM
Embarrassing by the Heat. If this doesn't open Pat's eyes to shake up the roster, I don't know what will.

Lakers + Giants
02-02-2018, 10:48 PM
Up 3 with 9 seconds left. Don't ****in blow this.

Lakers + Giants
02-02-2018, 10:49 PM
Dlo obviously gonna be the one shooting, hound his ***, don't foul.

Lakers + Giants
02-02-2018, 10:52 PM
Easy win easy life.

FlashBolt
02-02-2018, 10:53 PM
Can't believe people thought KP > Giannis. This doesn't even seem close of a discussion anymore.

tredigs
02-02-2018, 10:56 PM
There were other options. And we are so close to a 30 point lead at the end of the 3rd. lol.

Agreed, Simmons and Kemba were valid.

tredigs
02-02-2018, 11:00 PM
Can't believe people thought KP > Giannis. This doesn't even seem close of a discussion anymore.
Porzingis started the year like a champ and a guy ready to enter superstardom in the future. Efficient 30 PPG in his first month+, so the hype was real (over Giannis for me NO, but a legit superstar talent). Maybe New York crushed him, but he's a shell of himself and getting worse by the week. I expect a comeback though.

Lakers + Giants
02-02-2018, 11:02 PM
Josh Hart was ****in awesome tonight. 14 Rebounds too!

warfelg
02-02-2018, 11:07 PM
Porzingis started the year like a champ and a guy ready to enter superstardom in the future. Efficient 30 PPG in his first month+, so the hype was real (over Giannis for me NO, but a legit superstar talent). Maybe New York crushed him, but he's a shell of himself and getting worse by the week. I expect a comeback though.

He's done that the last 2 years though.

More-Than-Most
02-02-2018, 11:08 PM
lol its like we just decide to stop playing for an entire quarter of every game : (

More-Than-Most
02-02-2018, 11:20 PM
how long before we can start blaming brett brown without hearing excuses on why we keep blowing 25 point leads??????? if we lose this game i would exit him right out of the building... either hold players accountable or the coach needs to be because this **** is ****ing hilariously bad and you cant keep blaming lack of depth and the refs when guys are turning it over or non running for the ball or just stop defending and the coach just watches in aww.

More-Than-Most
02-02-2018, 11:21 PM
JJ for not running for the ball should be on the bench... some things are more important than 1 game and that is 1 of them.

More-Than-Most
02-02-2018, 11:23 PM
we are gonna win but this is us all ****ing year... blow teams out and boom in 1 quarter it turns around and normally we lose but thank god we got up by 28 or it would be another.

More-Than-Most
02-02-2018, 11:23 PM
embiid is 7 foot 3 900 pounds and he is running and diving everywhere and others guys just stand the **** around.

tredigs
02-02-2018, 11:24 PM
how long before we can start blaming brett brown without hearing excuses on why we keep blowing 25 point leads??????? if we lose this game i would exit him right out of the building... either hold players accountable or the coach needs to be because this **** is ****ing hilariously bad and you cant keep blaming lack of depth and the refs when guys are turning it over or non running for the ball or just stop defending and the coach just watches in aww.

Lol. I appreciate your fandom bro.

zn23
02-02-2018, 11:24 PM
KP and Knicks are free falling.

I knew he wasn't going to be able to sustain his early season success. He got worn down physically and mentally.

More-Than-Most
02-02-2018, 11:26 PM

I knew he wasn't going to be able to sustain his early season success. He got worn down physically and mentally.

he gets worn down so fast... this has been the same as last season... its not just being worn down but lack of adjustments on his part... you cant go in and do the same stuff against different teams night in and night out... he has all the talent in the world but i completely understand why phil thought of trading him... get a ton for him and build a core... this guy is good and could be a top talent but he has big red flags.

More-Than-Most
02-02-2018, 11:27 PM
Lol. I appreciate your fandom bro.

its just the same crap different game... we go up huge and the other team adjusts and boom everyone is standing around while brett runs the same game and never adjusts or keeps in the most horrid lineups... he just stood there and watched the heat get within 6 after being up 28 while allowing a guy like reddick to walk back.

warfelg
02-02-2018, 11:28 PM
Well when you have a team that doesn't have a wing player that can get his own when the game slows down you tend not to make shots down the stretch; and the Heat have literally been hitting almost everything. You could be the greatest coach in the world and it would still be a struggle. This is why we thought what Fultz would get us was great.

FlashBolt

He has to be injured. I think he's delaying an elbow injury but Knicks aren't making the playoffs. Should let KP sit out the season after the all star game.. he's looking more Bargnani than Dirk.

warfelg
Some of these calls down the stretch are so stupid.

warfelg
02-02-2018, 11:30 PM
All RoCo needs to do is catch the ball and go fetal.

More-Than-Most
02-02-2018, 11:30 PM
Well when you have a team that doesn't have a wing player that can get his own when the game slows down you tend not to make shots down the stretch; and the Heat have literally been hitting almost everything. You could be the greatest coach in the world and it would still be a struggle. This is why we thought what Fultz would get us was great.

Some of these calls down the stretch are so stupid.

so lack of depth and the refs? come on man... i am all for our issues but this **** literally happens every 3 games... this doesnt even happen to the worst teams in the world lol... we are about to blow a 28 point lead in under 11 minutes to a bench group lol... did you not just see that out of bounds play call that turned into a turnover? he just allowed reddick to stay in the game when reddick didnt give 2 ***** about running for the ball. He never adapts in game... i can deal with the lack of adapting if he holds the players accountable and there has been no inclination of it at all ever... he had to come out and back track on saying something that hurt fultz feelings the other day... he needs to man up and hold these guys accountable for **** if its them.

warfelg
02-02-2018, 11:31 PM
Ben Simmons makes an all star like play....meanwhile the Heat's all star hasn't played at all in the 4th.

More-Than-Most
this doesnt even feel like a win... man. **** happens but holy **** can we stop allowing the same **** every single game.

zn23
he gets worn down so fast... this has been the same as last season... its not just being worn down but lack of adjustments on his part... you cant go in and do the same stuff against different teams night in and night out... he has all the talent in the world but i completely understand why phil thought of trading him... get a ton for him and build a core... this guy is good and could be a top talent but he has big red flags.

Phil was trying to get Lauri Markkanen. I think Markkanen will have a better career than KP.

zn23
02-02-2018, 11:33 PM
Ben Simmons makes an all star like play....meanwhile the Heat's all star hasn't played at all in the 4th.

I know that feel.

Last year was the same for me with Jokic and DeAndre Jordan. Jordan had no business being in an all-star game. He was a dude who just caught lobs the whole year and protected the rim. Putting players like that in an all-star game is embarrassment for the league.

More-Than-Most
02-02-2018, 11:35 PM
i guess we now know why the heat have such a great record and are ahead of the sixers right? their bench is amazing... who would have thought that you could have 2 great players on 1 team in simmons and embiid and just a much better all around team on the other in the heat

seriously their bench is nuts.

FlashBolt
02-02-2018, 11:36 PM
Phil was trying to get Lauri Markkanen. I think Markkanen will have a better career than KP.

Was he really? A KP+Lauri would have been insane to watch.

More-Than-Most
02-02-2018, 11:36 PM
dragic never saw the court in the 4th xD

zn23
02-02-2018, 11:38 PM
Was he really? A KP+Lauri would have been insane to watch.

He likely wanted to replace KP with Markkanen. The plan was trade KP for picks/players, and then draft Markkanen.

FlashBolt
02-02-2018, 11:41 PM
He likely wanted to replace KP with Markkanen. The plan was trade KP for picks/players, and then draft Markkanen.

They could have gotten a haul for KP. Damn, that sucks. KP's still a very fine player but he hasn't looked great for the past few months.

Saddletramp
02-02-2018, 11:44 PM
Bogdonovich is wet!

JAZZNC
02-03-2018, 12:05 AM
Mitchell currently dumping all over the Suns and Booker. Ultra efficient 40pts. This kid is legit! Should be rookie of the year.

FlashBolt
02-03-2018, 12:08 AM
Mitchell currently dumping all over the Suns and Booker. Ultra efficient 40pts. This kid is legit! Should be rookie of the year.

last two months: 23/4/4 on 48% shooting. he's my ROY so far.

WaDe03
02-03-2018, 12:11 AM

He's my favorite rookie by far. First thing I've seen that reminds me so much of Wade.

You all would be very good if Hayward didn't leave and Gobert could stay healthy.

More-Than-Most
02-03-2018, 12:17 AM

last two months: 23/4/4 on 48% shooting. he's my ROY so far.

stats say simmons by a good bit :shrug:

More-Than-Most
02-03-2018, 12:17 AM
insane performance by DM though... 14-19 wow

tredigs
02-03-2018, 12:19 AM
Thunder. Blown out at home. Pathetic.

tredigs
02-03-2018, 12:22 AM
Westbrook 7-21 and 1-7 from 3 with 9 turnovers. TripleDouble tho!

JAZZNC
02-03-2018, 12:41 AM
stats say simmons by a good bit :shrug:

homer!

More-Than-Most
02-03-2018, 02:13 AM
homer!

Its just honestly not that close :shrug:

Everything points to simmons.

NEW YORK -- The Philadelphia 76ers’ Ben Simmons and the Utah Jazz’s Donovan Mitchell today were named the Kia NBA Eastern and Western Conference Rookies of the Month, respectively, for games played in January.

Simmons tied for the lead among Eastern Conference rookies in scoring (17.1 ppg) and led all first-year NBA players in assists (6.7 apg) in January. He also paced East rookies in steals (1.42 spg), ranked second among all rookies in field goal percentage (59.7) and added 5.3 rebounds. The 6-10 guard/forward helped the 76ers post a 7-5 record, including two wins over the San Antonio Spurs and one each against the Boston Celtics and the Toronto Raptors. On Jan. 24, Simmons reached a triple-double early in the third quarter and finished with 19 points, 17 rebounds and 14 assists in a 115-101 home win over the Chicago Bulls.

Mitchell won the Kia NBA Western Conference Rookie of the Month award for the second month in a row. In January, he led all rookies in scoring (22.2 ppg) and steals (1.54 spg) to go with 3.8 rebounds and 3.4 assists. The 6-3 guard scored 20 points or more in eight of 13 games, including two games with at least 30 points. In his final two games of January, Mitchell scored 26 points in a 97-93 victory at the Toronto Raptors on Jan. 26, followed by 20 points, four assists and four steals in a 129-99 home win over the Golden State Warriors. Those two victories gave Utah a 6-7 record for the month.

Lil Rhody
02-03-2018, 06:02 AM
Celtics with another win. This time they had like 9 guys dress. Lack of depth ain't an issue for this team

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

PAOboston
02-03-2018, 08:13 AM
last two months: 23/4/4 on 48% shooting. he's my ROY so far.Agreed. I think what Mitchell is doing is incredibly impressive, more so than what Simmons is doing (which is impressive too). Mitchell is already the go to guy on that team as a rookie.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

PAOboston
02-03-2018, 08:24 AM
Celtics with another win. This time they had like 9 guys dress. Lack of depth ain't an issue for this team

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TapatalkImpressive considering at times they had as many as 4 rookies on the floor sometimes due to the injuries.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

mightybosstone
02-03-2018, 08:38 AM
The Mitchell vs. Simmons debate is interesting, and it's actually nice that we have a Rookie of the Year debate worth talking about. Usually it's one guy who runs away with it or there's no rookies playing exceptionally well to even make a great case one way or the other.

But we've got a lot of talented rookies this year, and these two guys stand out among a really solid group. Mitchell has been great as of late and is clearly the better, more versatile, more efficient scorer. But he doesn't do a ton of other things at a high level right now. Meanwhile, Simmons is posting a ridiculous 17/8/7/2/1 right now with decent efficiency and above average advanced stats across the board.

Team success ought to be a factor in this as well since both guys have been so critical to their respective rosters. Neither team has really risen out of mediocrity, but Philly is in position to make the postseason, and if they pull that off with the Jazz sitting in 9th or 10th in the West, then that should help Simmons' case.

warfelg
02-03-2018, 09:35 AM
Despite having a third of the season to go (meaning anything can happen) is Mitchell’s slight scoring lead worth the fact that Simmons is the top rookie at almost anything else.

The other things to me:
~We talked about how early in the year Utah had little offense. Is Mitchell’s scoring because he’s good or because of a lack of other options. People brought this up last year with Embiid early and Saric late as to why they shouldn’t win.

~We’ve seen rookies have outbursts like this for a month to two months. As we get deeper into the season I do expect some regression in his scoring as the length of the NBA season catches up to him.

warfelg
02-03-2018, 10:10 AM
so lack of depth and the refs? come on man... i am all for our issues but this **** literally happens every 3 games... this doesnt even happen to the worst teams in the world lol... we are about to blow a 28 point lead in under 11 minutes to a bench group lol... did you not just see that out of bounds play call that turned into a turnover? he just allowed reddick to stay in the game when reddick didnt give 2 ***** about running for the ball. He never adapts in game... i can deal with the lack of adapting if he holds the players accountable and there has been no inclination of it at all ever... he had to come out and back track on saying something that hurt fultz feelings the other day... he needs to man up and hold these guys accountable for **** if its them.

Sorry but your posts calling out Brown do nothing anymore. They just don't. It's like Steelers fans that blame Tomlin for every little thing. There's so much that goes on that we have no clue whats said or going on other than the play on the court.

Also that comment on the calls.....I was saying it for both ways. I actually wrote it right after Olynyk was called for an offensive foul that I thought was stupid. Calling a foul on Bam when he got tied up with Saric was stupid. Want to dive more in depth: I usually complain about reffing on in gamed where Lauren Holtkamp is one of the refs. Why? She's terrible. Her games average over the NBA average for personal fouls per game. There typically some questionable calls if that's the case.

JAZZNC
02-03-2018, 10:46 AM
Its just honestly not that close :shrug:

Everything points to simmons.

NEW YORK -- The Philadelphia 76ers’ Ben Simmons and the Utah Jazz’s Donovan Mitchell today were named the Kia NBA Eastern and Western Conference Rookies of the Month, respectively, for games played in January.

Simmons tied for the lead among Eastern Conference rookies in scoring (17.1 ppg) and led all first-year NBA players in assists (6.7 apg) in January. He also paced East rookies in steals (1.42 spg), ranked second among all rookies in field goal percentage (59.7) and added 5.3 rebounds. The 6-10 guard/forward helped the 76ers post a 7-5 record, including two wins over the San Antonio Spurs and one each against the Boston Celtics and the Toronto Raptors. On Jan. 24, Simmons reached a triple-double early in the third quarter and finished with 19 points, 17 rebounds and 14 assists in a 115-101 home win over the Chicago Bulls.

Mitchell won the Kia NBA Western Conference Rookie of the Month award for the second month in a row. In January, he led all rookies in scoring (22.2 ppg) and steals (1.54 spg) to go with 3.8 rebounds and 3.4 assists. The 6-3 guard scored 20 points or more in eight of 13 games, including two games with at least 30 points. In his final two games of January, Mitchell scored 26 points in a 97-93 victory at the Toronto Raptors on Jan. 26, followed by 20 points, four assists and four steals in a 129-99 home win over the Golden State Warriors. Those two victories gave Utah a 6-7 record for the month.

Homer!

aman_13
02-03-2018, 11:35 AM
The Boston-Toronto game on Tuesday should be nationally televised.

Chronz
02-03-2018, 01:52 PM
Just saw Blake's debut, man he looked motivated

Cal827
02-03-2018, 03:54 PM
The Boston-Toronto game on Tuesday should be nationally televised.

Based on last season alone, Boston-Toronto should be televised. They're two division rivals, and had 2 of the top 3 seeds last season.

This year, as of right now, are the top two teams in the East by a pretty decent margin, and they're fighting for the division/conference.... but you know, the only thing the league cares about is what is Cleveland up to :laugh2:

If Lebron travels west in the off-season, the Eastern conference will have like 3 televised games all season.

Side note, Raptors lose in Washington on Thursday, then come home and hammer a rested Blazers team. I was at the game yesterday, and they just kept pushing them back, despite Lilliard (one of the reasons I went to the game since he's one of my favorites) going off.

As I said before, if they're missing a star, the Raptors end up ****ing up. The Thursday loss is their second loss to the Wiz WITHOUT John Wall :laugh2:

aman_13
02-03-2018, 04:57 PM
Based on last season alone, Boston-Toronto should be televised. They're two division rivals, and had 2 of the top 3 seeds last season.

This year, as of right now, are the top two teams in the East by a pretty decent margin, and they're fighting for the division/conference.... but you know, the only thing the league cares about is what is Cleveland up to :laugh2:

If Lebron travels west in the off-season, the Eastern conference will have like 3 televised games all season.

Side note, Raptors lose in Washington on Thursday, then come home and hammer a rested Blazers team. I was at the game yesterday, and they just kept pushing them back, despite Lilliard (one of the reasons I went to the game since he's one of my favorites) going off.

As I said before, if they're missing a star, the Raptors end up ****ing up. The Thursday loss is their second loss to the Wiz WITHOUT John Wall :laugh2:

Yeah that Wiz game was frustrating. The Wizards were lights out in the second half. They couldn't miss but the Raptors didn't play well either. They match up well with the Raps.