PDA

View Full Version : Brian Windhorst

Celticsfan2007
02-01-2018, 03:38 PM
Does this dude bother any of y'all?

This dude just seem like a huge media troll...

Do you think he carries any weight with other media colleagues? He exclusively covers 1 guy, yet BSPN hires this dude just to follow Lebron around 24/7.

I guess its just a weird dynamic to me?

bleedprple&gold
02-01-2018, 03:42 PM
Carries a lot of weight? Lol yes he does.

FlashBolt
02-01-2018, 03:42 PM
He's making the most out of his relationship with LeBron. Not many have access to a player of LeBron's caliber. It's all about connections when you're a reporter. Brian has the connection that every sports media outlet would kill to have. So what if he follows LeBron? Do you think TMZ would rather follow Justin Bieber or Shia Labeouf?

oak2455
02-01-2018, 04:15 PM
Krispy Kreme’s is his happy place

Celticsfan2007
02-01-2018, 05:03 PM
He's making the most out of his relationship with LeBron. Not many have access to a player of LeBron's caliber. It's all about connections when you're a reporter. Brian has the connection that every sports media outlet would kill to have. So what if he follows LeBron? Do you think TMZ would rather follow Justin Bieber or Shia Labeouf?

Its fine that he follows Lebron, I get that part. I guess its just weird that a guy like that has the cache that other insiders have who actually cover the whole league and not just one player?

Maybe its just his face/smug smirk that bother me...

FlashBolt
02-01-2018, 05:06 PM
Its fine that he follows Lebron, I get that part. I guess its just weird that a guy like that has the cache that other insiders have who actually cover the whole league and not just one player?

Maybe its just his face/smug smirk that bother me...

He's been covering LeBron since before he was in the NBA and also, since he's from Akron Ohio, there's always that connection. Really, if he wasn't from Akron, Ohio, Brian Windhorst would be the guy who shows up at the diner every day, morning and dinner, ordering pancakes and a burger.

ewing
02-01-2018, 05:10 PM
He's annoying not as annoying as Ahmad Rashad in the Jordan but annoying

Chronz
02-01-2018, 05:14 PM
He's basically what I imagine many online keyboard heroes to be. Eventually you get one that climbs the rank and tbh, I've always enjoyed his reporting except when he tells legends of this game to watch the tape. I swear when he told Pippen that on the jump I just knew espn refused to show pips face afterwards.

I imagine a scene backstage where windy and Pippen have a conversation that leads to him making a cuckold of that guy. Could be my own perversion tho

Chronz
02-01-2018, 05:15 PM
He's annoying not as annoying as Ahmad Rashad in the Jordan but annoying

You weren't young when rashad was revered that's why.

aman_13
02-01-2018, 06:10 PM
His job is to mainly cover LeBron. I think LeBron actually acknowledged him one time as one of the few media guys that really knows him.

ewing
02-01-2018, 06:38 PM
You weren't young when rashad was revered that's why.

He was the corniest guy and only had a job bc he Micheal let him interview him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goingfor28
02-01-2018, 06:51 PM
Hes needs to eat less. That is what I think of him.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

LaVar Ball
02-01-2018, 06:54 PM
Does this dude bother any of y'all?

This dude just seem like a huge media troll...

Do you think he carries any weight with other media colleagues? He exclusively covers 1 guy, yet BSPN hires this dude just to follow Lebron around 24/7.

I guess its just a weird dynamic to me?

I've actually learned to respect the guy over the years.

LaVar Ball
02-01-2018, 06:54 PM
Some of the comments here are really mest up.

ewing
02-01-2018, 08:36 PM
Some of the comments here are really mest up.

I know fat shaming [emoji853]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prodigy
02-08-2018, 10:32 AM
I went on a huge rant about BW in another thread. He's a moron loser who jumped on lebrons privates in high school. Right now Windhorst is not liked much by anyone in Cleveland and does not have any sources. He burnt his bridges. I'm not even sure he has much of a relationship with lebron anymore.