PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: 46 FGs made; 40 assists!

JasonJohnHorn
01-24-2018, 10:34 PM
I think a rare accomplishment like this deserves some recognition.

Last year they had a game with 45 FGs made and 41 assists.

The passing efficiency on this team is a thing of beauty.

lol, please
01-24-2018, 11:06 PM
Thanks for this thread JJH.

An accomplishment indeed.

aman_13
01-24-2018, 11:06 PM
That's impressive.

Jeffy25
01-24-2018, 11:15 PM
They had a 47 assists, 53/86 shooting night on 11/23/16

https://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201611230GSW.html

check out Charlotte in this game though

42/45
https://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201402110CHA.html

But the Bulls here, were 37/38
https://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200101230CHI.html.....and lost and were a bad team lol

Which is the highest AST% in a single game in NBA history (that can be tracked).

c.c.
01-24-2018, 11:45 PM
This Warrior team is so damn good. They remind me on the Bulls dominating the 90ís.

Just like the 90ís, I hope my Rockets can sneak a championship or two in during another teams dominate era.

Btw Draymond Green is still trash, just in the perfect system where he can take breaks on offense and focus on the defensive end.

FlashBolt
01-24-2018, 11:57 PM
Don't be fooled. They are a team full of softies but they are probably, IMO, the greatest NBA team ever. Yes, over the Bulls. I can't imagine a scenario where this Warriors team doesn't sweep every Finals opponent the Bulls played against. Maybe they lose a game or two to the Jazz but that's it.

Htownballa1622
01-25-2018, 12:05 AM
They are a phenomenal team.
Fun to watch too for casual fans or people without a favorite team.

c.c.
01-25-2018, 12:08 AM

Bro you got the best signature on PSD right now lol

Htownballa1622
01-25-2018, 12:21 AM
Bro you got the best signature on PSD right now lol

:D

Thanks. I loved it when I saw it. Hehe

c.c.
01-25-2018, 07:34 AM
Lol Iím over due for a new signature, yours just motivated me to find a new one.

archdevil84
01-25-2018, 08:05 AM

Thanks. I loved it when I saw it. Hehe

its so god damn good. wel played sir

Jamiecballer
01-25-2018, 08:47 AM
That's mind blowing. Major props to Steve Kerr, he's an incredible coach. The players to a man do an incredible job staying committed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

BKLYNpigeon
01-25-2018, 09:41 AM
The warriors are super talented, but they put a ton of work in their game, they stay committed and put effort in every play.

When you watch their games. Donít watch the ball. Just watch all the hard cuts they make, motions and back screens. Itís a thing of beauty.

Scoots
01-25-2018, 10:35 AM
The warriors are super talented, but they put a ton of work in their game, they stay committed and put effort in every play.

When you watch their games. Donít watch the ball. Just watch all the hard cuts they make, motions and back screens. Itís a thing of beauty.

Until they throw the ball off the face of the lady in the 3rd row trying to make the splashy play rather than the simple one. Or, what drives me crazy, when they throw a pass that "should" be there without confirming it's there first. Those passes are the cause of more than half of the Warriors "bad" turnovers and are the easiest to fix.

JasonJohnHorn
01-25-2018, 11:43 AM
They had a 47 assists, 53/86 shooting night on 11/23/16

https://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201611230GSW.html

check out Charlotte in this game though

42/45
https://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201402110CHA.html

But the Bulls here, were 37/38
https://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200101230CHI.html.....and lost and were a bad team lol

Which is the highest AST% in a single game in NBA history (that can be tracked).

That is insane! Thanks for that post Jeffy25.

JasonJohnHorn
01-25-2018, 11:48 AM

lol... seems like a underhanded compliment... ;-)

I've always pulled for Detroit and Toronto because I grew up watching Detroit and I'm Canadian, but I'm more fan of the game. I love watching basketball. When the Pistons sucked and the Raptors were jsut starting out, I love watching great teams and great players. Hakeem was amazing to watch. I love watching the Pacers and the Jazz. I love the defense that the Knicks and the Bulls and later Heat played in the 90's.

In the 00's, I just loved watching the Spurs mostly, but that Doc/Thibs coached KG/PP/Allen Celtics squad was amazing to watch. Great ball movement.

The 'Antoni Suns...

The current Warriors and Rockets squads. Those are the best teams to watch. CP3 has always been a favorite of mine. I imagine Boston is great to watch but I haven't seen any of their games this season.

But yeah... the Warriors (and Rockets) passing is something special.

KnicksorBust
01-25-2018, 12:17 PM
Until they throw the ball off the face of the lady in the 3rd row trying to make the splashy play rather than the simple one. Or, what drives me crazy, when they throw a pass that "should" be there without confirming it's there first. Those passes are the cause of more than half of the Warriors "bad" turnovers and are the easiest to fix.

Yeah that must be so frustrating when your team is up 20 and they make a bad pass. :)

Htownballa1622
01-25-2018, 12:25 PM
lol... seems like a underhanded compliment... ;-)

I've always pulled for Detroit and Toronto because I grew up watching Detroit and I'm Canadian, but I'm more fan of the game. I love watching basketball. When the Pistons sucked and the Raptors were jsut starting out, I love watching great teams and great players. Hakeem was amazing to watch. I love watching the Pacers and the Jazz. I love the defense that the Knicks and the Bulls and later Heat played in the 90's.

In the 00's, I just loved watching the Spurs mostly, but that Doc/Thibs coached KG/PP/Allen Celtics squad was amazing to watch. Great ball movement.

The 'Antoni Suns...

The current Warriors and Rockets squads. Those are the best teams to watch. CP3 has always been a favorite of mine. I imagine Boston is great to watch but I haven't seen any of their games this season.

But yeah... the Warriors (and Rockets) passing is something special.

I just read that back and I see how I worded it could be taken as a slight. :o

That wasn't my intention. I guess what I'm trying to say is if someone(as opposed to me for example) doesn't have a rooting interest against them, then they'd be fun to watch. I acknowledge how fun they are but I don't find it fun to root for them because I'm actively thinking of my squad's best interest.

So, if someone liked the NBA, but doesn't have a favorite team, I could definitely see GSW being their favorite team to watch because their passing and cutting is very appealing to the eye.

lol, please
01-25-2018, 01:03 PM

Thanks. I loved it when I saw it. HeheI thought it was funny too lol.

Hope some players saw it, never enough bulletin board material for the playoffs lol.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

lol, please
01-25-2018, 01:05 PM
I just read that back and I see how I worded it could be taken as a slight. :o

That wasn't my intention. I guess what I'm trying to say is if someone(as opposed to me for example) doesn't have a rooting interest against them, then they'd be fun to watch. I acknowledge how fun they are but I don't find it fun to root for them because I'm actively thinking of my squad's best interest.

So, if someone liked the NBA, but doesn't have a favorite team, I could definitely see GSW being their favorite team to watch because their passing and cutting is very appealing to the eye.That's like half this forum when you think about it, so many people on here follow LeBron from team to team and stuff

lol, please
01-25-2018, 01:07 PM

When you watch their games. Donít watch the ball. Just watch all the hard cuts they make, motions and back screens. Itís a thing of beauty.Don't do this dude, facts like these don't fit mightybosstone narrative that only on the ball plays matter since that's what's best reflected in offensive and defensive metrics and so he can still cling on to this myth that Klay isn't an elite SG and two way player.

Htownballa1622
01-25-2018, 01:08 PM
I thought it was funny too lol.

Hope some players saw it, never enough bulletin board material for the playoffs lol.

Oh they for sure saw it. Kd probably saw it from multiple accounts ;)
But in all seriousness, players like to claim they "don't read that stuff" but they're human too. I know they take slights and remember it.

That's like half this forum when you think about it, so many people on here follow LeBron from team to team and stuff

Yeah but Lebron is like a team in himself so if you like LeBron, chances are you're not really pulling for the Warriors or vice versa.

lol, please
01-25-2018, 01:11 PM
Oh they for sure saw it. Kd probably saw it from multiple accounts ;)
But in all seriousness, players like to claim they "don't read that stuff" but they're human too. I know they take slights and remember it.

Yeah but Lebron is like a team in himself so if you like LeBron, chances are you're not really pulling for the Warriors or vice versa.I hate that and can't wait til he's gone because of it. Not even because it's lebron but I just hate that mentality it creates in those people.

With Kobe we saw the same but he never left the Lakers so we didn't see his fans jump team to team so it wasn't as bad imo.

Chronz
01-25-2018, 01:46 PM
Lol Iím over due for a new signature, yours just motivated me to find a new one.
Why do you have the franchise on there

Scoots
01-25-2018, 02:10 PM
Yeah that must be so frustrating when your team is up 20 and they make a bad pass. :)

https://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201710290GSW.html

The Warriors shot 57% as a team and lost by 8 to a team that shot 46%. Why? 12 turnovers more than the Pistons and 7 offensive rebounds less. The rebounding they can manage but when the opponent shoots the ball 16 times more than you do you are probably going to lose.

c.c.
01-25-2018, 02:19 PM
Why do you have the franchise on there

Because he the G.O.A.T! I probably change my signature to just him dunking or crossing someone over. What you think Chronz?