PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James Playoffs Accomplishments > Regular Season

FlashBolt
01-24-2018, 02:00 PM
We all know LeBron's regular season dominance but the thread about LeBron reaching #1 in All-Time NBA scoring led me to finding some insane statistics that LeBron can reach assuming he plays till 37 keeping the pace. This has often gone unnoticed because people are only focused on whether he wins a ring or not.

He currently is #1 in Points.
#2 in steals but he will pass Scottie by the end of this season.
He will be top 10 in blocks if playing till 37.
He will be top 3 in rebounding if he keeps the pace till age 37.
He will be top top 2 in assists by age 37.

I get that these are all dependent on the amount of games played but it's absolutely insane that a player can rank this high on every major statistic. And this is while being #2 behind Jordan in playoffs PER. George Mikan is listed as #2 in BBREF but I don't think it's fair to list him considering all variables.

What is your impression of his playoffs accomplishments?

cahawk
01-25-2018, 01:55 AM
Lebron has not just been awesome but consistent and better in playoffs than regular season.
He is top 3: Jordan, Wilt, Lebron

burtgummer
01-25-2018, 03:38 AM
He's truly a legend in his own mind
He goes on a public forum to congratulate himself.He's a true pile of trash

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-25-2018, 09:30 AM

LeBron bummed out Cavs didn't trade for PG13 and Bledsoe.

Pfeifer
01-25-2018, 10:20 AM
Lebron is a self absorbed little *****. Prob the most naturally gifted player ever. He hid in a terrible eastern conference where he assembled a super team while stabbing a hometown fanbase in the throat. Je is a mental midget and proves this with the latest complaints. He can be mad all he wants but je is the one that constructed this team anyways. I would love to see the difference in competition between Lebron and greats of the past in the playoffs.

effen5
01-25-2018, 11:58 AM
meh

KnicksorBust
01-25-2018, 12:14 PM
This is cool but I am more impressed by where he will land all-time in regular season numbers.

lol, please
01-25-2018, 03:39 PM
Thoroughly unimpressed.

He jumps from team to team pouting about wanting things his way, and when things don't work out, cry some more and jump ship.

He gets the same credit Love did on the Timberwolves.

Stat pad away LeBron.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

otatop
01-25-2018, 05:02 PM
He jumps from team to team pouting about wanting things his way, and when things don't work out, cry some more and jump ship.
Dude's been on 2 teams since 2003...

lol, please
01-25-2018, 07:28 PM
Dude's been on 2 teams since 2003...

1 of which he went back to after the second team, what's your point here?

I said he jumps when he needs to, not that he jumps x amount of times.

LA_Raiders
01-25-2018, 11:00 PM
Hell of a stats padder. A couple of key stats that are missing are his flopping and choking %

WaDe03
01-25-2018, 11:14 PM
Can y'all quit talking **** and respect greatness? Unless your favorite player is Jordan he's better than your favorite player by a wide margin, stop hating and start respecting it.

nastynice
01-25-2018, 11:42 PM
Can y'all quit talking **** and respect greatness? Unless your favorite player is Jordan he's better than your favorite player by a wide margin, stop hating and start respecting it.

.. sleeping on Kareem

lol, please
01-25-2018, 11:45 PM
Hell of a stats padder. A couple of key stats that are missing are his flopping and choking %

:laugh2: savagery

FlashBolt
01-25-2018, 11:46 PM
.. sleeping on Kareem

But we won't find you making an argument because you know nothing.

nastynice
01-25-2018, 11:53 PM
But we won't find you making an argument because you know nothing.

Cool story

koreancabbage
01-25-2018, 11:55 PM
lol all the saltiness of these posters. sad.

goingfor28
01-26-2018, 01:27 AM
Thoroughly unimpressed.

He gets the same credit Love did on the Timberwolves.

Stat pad away LeBron.

Sent from my Note 8 using TapatalkHe had absolutely zero help his first go around in Cleveland.
He left and went to 4 finals, and won 2 rings in Miami.
Then went back to Cleveland and got them a title.
What's wrong with that? He's played for two franchises his entire career.
He's not KD who choked away a 3-1 lead then went to the team who beat him. Thats a ***** move right there. Charmin soft. KD had FAR more help in OKC than LBJ ever had during his first stint with Cleveland. Yet you praise KD. Weirdo.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

lol, please
01-26-2018, 01:33 AM
He had absolutely zero help his first go around in Cleveland.
He left and went to 4 finals, and won 2 rings in Miami.
Then went back to Cleveland and got them a title.
What's wrong with that? He's played for two franchises his entire career.
He's not KD who choked away a 3-1 lead then went to the team who beat him. Thats a ***** move right there. Charmin soft. KD had FAR more help in OKC than LBJ ever had during his first stint with Cleveland. Yet you praise KD. Weirdo.

It's not KD's fault the Thunder didn't win a title. He did all he could for that franchise.

Laker Legend42
01-26-2018, 02:24 AM
My only thing with lebron is he seemed to be really trying to stick it to dan Gilbert he wound up screwing himself. He made sure he got all those dump trucks paid now heís stuck with them. No one wants love,shumpert or Smith. This is the only spot where he falls behind Jordan and Kobe. Those two wouldnít ask for help they would try to do it alone. Lebron wanted that garbage coach and those garbage players. Thatís the only negative I have for lebron. Still the best ever.

goingfor28
01-26-2018, 11:51 AM
It's not KD's fault the Thunder didn't win a title. He did all he could for that franchise.Yes it is. He choked massively vs GS 3 games in a row.

nastynice
01-26-2018, 12:29 PM
My only thing with lebron is he seemed to be really trying to stick it to dan Gilbert he wound up screwing himself. He made sure he got all those dump trucks paid now heís stuck with them. No one wants love,shumpert or Smith. This is the only spot where he falls behind Jordan and Kobe. Those two wouldnít ask for help they would try to do it alone. Lebron wanted that garbage coach and those garbage players. Thatís the only negative I have for lebron. Still the best ever.

Both Jordan and Kobe asked their fo for help, lol, where are these myths of them not asking for help originating from...?

IKnowHoops
01-26-2018, 12:38 PM
1 of which he went back to after the second team, what's your point here?

I said he jumps when he needs to, not that he jumps x amount of times.

Go back read what u wrote, itís not what u said.

IKnowHoops
01-26-2018, 12:54 PM
Both Jordan and Kobe asked their fo for help, lol, where are these myths of them not asking for help originating from...?

👍

Chisweetness34
01-26-2018, 01:41 PM
Besides being a Bulls fan, the main reason I could never get behind him is:

1) When he proclaimed himself as The King before he entered the league.
2) His whole spectacle he put on when he was a free agent the first time.

There are smaller things, but these two really showed how egotistical he is and I think that's why has so many "haters".

Chisweetness34
01-26-2018, 02:11 PM
Also, he should be among the leaders for all time playoff numbers, because:

a) He's one of the best ever
b) Came into the league after high school
c) Playoffs are longer (they play more games each year then "the old timers did"
d) Weak *** Eastern conference, so always going to go far in the playoffs.