PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hornacek on the hot seat now?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-23-2018, 04:35 PM

JuLu787
01-23-2018, 04:51 PM
What? That's just foolish. Other than not playing the youngsters I have no major problem with him. Let's remember this is his first real year coaching the team. Last year with the Triangle BS, you can't really blame him for that. Good coaches are rare (not saying Horny is one), who will replace him? Only one I would go for is JVG.

ewing
01-23-2018, 04:54 PM
I see no reason for the Knicks to part ways with Jeff. Other then Gomez not seeing the floor I don't know of any issue mgt could really have with him

AllBall
01-23-2018, 04:57 PM
I guess the trade deadline is now the coach vote of confidence deadline for this season. :confused: This would be just as bad as the Kidd move if they got rid of him mid-season.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-23-2018, 05:01 PM
I guess the trade deadline is now the coach vote of confidence deadline for this season. :confused: This would be just as bad as the Kidd move if they got rid of him mid-season.

All us Bucks fans wanted Kidd gone years ago. I think your only PSD poster on Kidd's side. Only memorable coaching moment from Kidd was with Nets having the cup of ice water being spilled.

AllBall
01-23-2018, 05:03 PM
All us Bucks fans wanted Kidd gone years ago. I think your only PSD poster on Kidd's side. Only memorable coaching moment from Kidd was with Nets having the cup of ice water being spilled.

It has nothing to do with who the coach is. The point is there is nothing to gain from doing the move mid-season. None of these teams are in dire circumstances to warrant a panic move like this.

GiantsSwaGG
01-23-2018, 05:10 PM
I swear when will y’all learn.

Frank Isola
Stefon Bondy
Trey Rodriguez

Aren’t credible sauces :laugh2:

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-23-2018, 05:48 PM
I swear when will y’all learn.

Frank Isola
Stefon Bondy
Trey Rodriguez

Aren’t credible sauces :laugh2:

Guess fake news is better then no news for the Knicks. hahahaahha Knicks haven't had anything going on since Phil was fired and Jeff calling KP a ***** last season. Other then the Knicks gossip of Walker.