PDA

View Full Version : Kyrie saw the writing on the wall

LaVar Ball
01-23-2018, 01:21 PM
With the whole Kevin Love fiasco, Ty Lue having lost the guys, Bron calling all the shots, rotations sucking, team getting older, Bronís Uncertain future, the firing of GM David Griffen, the world is crashing down on the Cavs.

On top of that, they have IT who is damaged goods and out on his own agenda looking to get paid this summer.

Dan Gilbert and Kolby Altman are inept.

Reminds me a lot of the dysfunction of the 03-04 Lakers and of the aging injury prone 2010-2011 Lakers who were 2x defending champs and got swept by the Mavs in the second round.

Kyrie made the smartest move of his career by demanding a trade.

Vee-Rex
01-23-2018, 01:29 PM
Love the hot takes, but I agree that Kyrie is a smart man.

lol, please
01-23-2018, 01:38 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/dgbg.gif

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

LaVar Ball
01-23-2018, 01:58 PM
Oh forgot to mention and old Wade, JR complaining at the beginning of the season for starting over Wade, getting rid of glue guys like James Jones and RJ, and another glue guy in Channing who canít even crack the rotation despite the guys telling Lue to play him, and Tristan being injury prone and overpaid.

Jamiecballer
01-23-2018, 02:02 PM
I'm not going to go out on that limb and call kyrie smart but I think perhaps he did well to get away from that circus.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

nastynice
01-23-2018, 02:20 PM
No doubt about it that 3 years of this gotta wear on a person. Like I said in the other thread, kyrie must be happy as hell right now, completely missed with the annual 2018 LeBron drama show

LOb0
01-23-2018, 02:26 PM
It really is a complete mess in Cleveland. There's no fixing this. Terrible contracts, IT wants huge money, Bron likely bailing. Only plus is that Nets pick. A fire sale next season would be the best option after he leaves.

Kyrie is just relaxing. I really think this might be the year LeBron's finals streak comes to an end.

WaDe03
01-23-2018, 02:32 PM
It really is a complete mess in Cleveland. There's no fixing this. Terrible contracts, IT wants huge money, Bron likely bailing. Only plus is that Nets pick. A fire sale next season would be the best option after he leaves.

Kyrie is just relaxing. I really think this might be the year LeBron's finals streak comes to an end.

That's what they want you to think. There's some narrative each year followed with "is this the year?" When in reality it isn't.

WaDe03
01-23-2018, 02:33 PM
Oh forgot to mention and old Wade, JR complaining at the beginning of the season for starting over Wade, getting rid of glue guys like James Jones and RJ, and another glue guy in Channing who canít even crack the rotation despite the guys telling Lue to play him, and Tristan being injury prone and overpaid.

Old Wade has been very effective and a positive to the team so you can toss that one out.

Chronz
01-23-2018, 02:40 PM
Kyrie is a smart man, just not an honorary man.

LA4life24/8
01-23-2018, 02:45 PM
If the league believes lebron is leaving you can bank on that nets pick to be top 3 and likely #1. They better hold onto it.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-23-2018, 03:28 PM
Cavs should trade IT for Lakers Clarkson. Lakers get a expiring IT. IT could try and mentor Ball.

WaDe03
01-23-2018, 03:32 PM
Cavs should trade IT for Lakers Clarkson. Lakers get a expiring IT. IT could try and mentor Ball.

Terrible trade for the Cavs. They may trade IT but they want to win so that definitely won't happen.

bucketss
01-23-2018, 03:45 PM
cavs lost 40 million during their championship year, i wonder how much longer it takes for them to pull the plug on this team, they're not beating warriors and their main players will most likely decline from here on out, atleast with kyrie he was young and would be improving.

lol, please
01-23-2018, 03:53 PM

Glad I came back to re-read this, and glad we are on the same page!

lol, P and Lobo both on record saying Lebron won't make the finals this year, and depending on his next move, he might not ever again.

BKLYNpigeon
01-23-2018, 04:06 PM
That's what they want you to think. There's some narrative each year followed with "is this the year?" When in reality it isn't.

This Cavs January Slump feels very real. Theres some really bad energy with that team, especially losing 12 of the last 14 games. Cavs are talented enough to flip a switch, but not from 29th in Defense to the top 10, where you need to be to compete for a championship.

If anything, it ruined Lebrons MVP chances this season.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-23-2018, 05:03 PM
Terrible trade for the Cavs. They may trade IT but they want to win so that definitely won't happen.

Can the Cavs afford to pay IT? Well market for cap is low around the league. IT may get stuck with cheap contract. But IT's best days are behind him I think.

WaDe03
01-23-2018, 05:11 PM
Can the Cavs afford to pay IT? Well market for cap is low around the league. IT may get stuck with cheap contract. But IT's best days are behind him I think.

I don't think they are behind him, the guy was out 7 months. You can't just come back and instantly be who you were after that, he'll have to get the rust off and get in game shape.

With Kemba now being linked to the Cavs in starting to wonder if they're going to replace IT because I'm seeing they're already almost completed a deal for Hill. IT Hill and Kemba would make no sense. Kemba is under contract for 12M next year then is a free agent.

R. Johnson#3
01-23-2018, 05:44 PM
Who would've thought the flat Earther was smarter than everyone else?

Vee-Rex
01-23-2018, 05:52 PM

Kyrie have PROVEN the earth is flat.

#believer

LA4life24/8
01-23-2018, 06:19 PM

I'd do it. 0 questions asked. I like JC but if he's not a part of our plans for the future thats cool. IT would prolly hate it cuz i think he'd be relegated to back up of the rest of the year. But damn we need a solid back up pg like no one's business

LA4life24/8
01-23-2018, 06:22 PM
Doubt mj would do IT+cavs 1st for kemba but he would do IT+nets 1st for kemba. But that's giving up a lot for kemba( even though kemba is on a good contract)

LA4life24/8
01-23-2018, 06:26 PM
This Cavs January Slump feels very real. Theres some really bad energy with that team, especially losing 12 of the last 14 games. Cavs are talented enough to flip a switch, but not from 29th in Defense to the top 10, where you need to be to compete for a championship.

If anything, it ruined Lebrons MVP chances this season.

I'd agree it def feels more real than its ever been. Bron doesnt have that guy (ahem, kyrie) to carry the offensive load thru the season and no one plays defense and the blame game is strong. Theres a serious discontent in the locker room and that ***** real as ever as well. Didnt think id actually say this but i think its prolly 50/50 at this point in cavs/celts going to the finals

Chronz
01-23-2018, 07:23 PM
I've met flat earthers, they're hardly the simpletons we want to believe.

europagnpilgrim
01-23-2018, 07:45 PM
Kyrie have PROVEN the earth is flat.

#believer

well we are on a flat plane inside a ''cosmic egg'', like the balance of both in one universal motherly earth, I have yet for someone to prove to me on how the entire Earth/universe is called ''mother'' nature/nurture but somehow we all were taught to pray/praise a man/male God figure, oh wait I just figured it out, that's the balance, God=Mother+Father

JasonJohnHorn
01-23-2018, 09:41 PM
I don't know that he saw the writing on the wall, or if he blew a fuse.

This team would be FAR better if they were playing with Kyrie instead of losing Kyrie and then have an undersize PG playing to get paid.

The reason they are playing inconsistently is because they lost one of the best PGs in the league and have essentially had nothing to replace him for almost the first half of the season. The fact that that team can still be near the top of the conference speaks to how good they are.

There would be no 'writing on the wall' to talk about if the team still had Kyrie.

Kyrie threw that team under the bus. Had he expressed his desire to be traded before the off season started, they could have moved him for Chris Paul, and this team would be on pace for 60's win. Instead, he (seemingly intentionally) waited until there was nothing on the market for them so that they couldn't use him to improve.

But yeah... you take an All-Star PG off a team and replace him with nothing, then inject and undersize scoring-first PG who can't play D on a team who needs a play maker who can play D, then you got a problem.

They should work on a package with him and TT and call up Memphis and see if they can pry away Gasol and Conely.

nastynice
01-23-2018, 09:44 PM
Kyrie threw that team under the bus. Had he expressed his desire to be traded before the off season started, they could have moved him for Chris Paul, and this team would be on pace for 60's win. Instead, he (seemingly intentionally) waited until there was nothing on the market for them so that they couldn't use him to improve.

I don't know about all this,he just asked to be traded. Cleveland could have obliged or they could have held him, that was their call. They've been floating his name in trade talks for 3 years, why should he be expected to operate in a manner what's best for Cleveland?

Raps18-19 Champ
01-23-2018, 09:51 PM
I think everyone realized that Kyrie was thinking long term.

Cavs w/ Kyrie is a bigger threat to GSW than Celtics w/ Kyrie but that is only good for this year. Anything longer and it's clear what he should have done.

prodigy
01-24-2018, 11:24 AM
With the whole Kevin Love fiasco, Ty Lue having lost the guys, Bron calling all the shots, rotations sucking, team getting older, Bronís Uncertain future, the firing of GM David Griffen, the world is crashing down on the Cavs.

On top of that, they have IT who is damaged goods and out on his own agenda looking to get paid this summer.

Dan Gilbert and Kolby Altman are inept.

Reminds me a lot of the dysfunction of the 03-04 Lakers and of the aging injury prone 2010-2011 Lakers who were 2x defending champs and got swept by the Mavs in the second round.

Kyrie made the smartest move of his career by demanding a trade.

Most of this is crap talk by you.

1. Gilbert and Koby are inept? under what grounds? I mean the deadline is not even passed yet lol.
2. Griffin was never fired.
3. You have no idea if Lue lost the players. most have already defending Lue.
4. Kyrie thinks the World is flat and many other stupid stuff so he is not smart lol. He did not see this coming with the cavs. He wanted to be the main guy on a team and was tired of Lebrons Shadow period. Also very paranoid person.

Heres the cavs issues.

1. Chemistry. Clearly there some internal issues this team needs to work out. They are all grown rich *** men i do believe they can move past this. They all gotta put winning first.

2. Post defense is horrible. Teams slice through the cavs like a knife threw water. Luckily there is a guy out there who can shut that down real fast.

3. SG- JR Smith has been HORRIBLE. defense and offense. I have no idea why he's still getting minutes. When Lue says changes are coming i fully expect that to mean Smith is benched. Cavs are about to get Hill, thats a nice signing. He's a good defender and very good 3pt shooter. I would've liked to see Bazemore myself, But no issues with Hill.

If Cavs fix these issues they will def come out of the East. I still don't see anyone beating the Warriors though. Durant went there because he didn't want comp.

mightybosstone
01-24-2018, 11:30 AM
So, while I do think the Cavs need a serious wakeup call and probably a complete roster overhaul, I also don't think we can necessarily call Kyrie a genius here. He was EXTREMELY lucky to end up in Boston. What would have happened if he would have ended up in Phoenix instead, or Sacramento? Would we be singing his praises for his brilliance then?

WaDe03
01-24-2018, 11:52 AM
Regardless his cieling is ECF.

mightybosstone
01-24-2018, 12:34 PM
Regardless his cieling is ECF.

I dunno, man. Is it, though? I realize that this is hardly the first time fans have questioned a Lebron-led team at the 50ish game mark. But the Cavs just look totally out of sync right now, and while there are a lot of deals likely on the table, nothing seems imminent at this point. As freakishly good as Lebron has been in the playoffs in the past, I'm not sure his best is going to be good enough to overcome a team that plays such poor defense and has so few guys stepping up on a nightly basis.

The Celtics and Raptors are hardly perfect basketball teams, but if the playoffs started today, I'm not sure I would take this Cavs team in a 7-game series against them.

KnicksorBust
01-24-2018, 12:48 PM
Most of this is crap talk by you.

1. Gilbert and Koby are inept? under what grounds? I mean the deadline is not even passed yet lol.
2. Griffin was never fired.
3. You have no idea if Lue lost the players. most have already defending Lue.
4. Kyrie thinks the World is flat and many other stupid stuff so he is not smart lol. He did not see this coming with the cavs. He wanted to be the main guy on a team and was tired of Lebrons Shadow period. Also very paranoid person.

Heres the cavs issues.

1. Chemistry. Clearly there some internal issues this team needs to work out. They are all grown rich *** men i do believe they can move past this. They all gotta put winning first.

2. Post defense is horrible. Teams slice through the cavs like a knife threw water. Luckily there is a guy out there who can shut that down real fast.

3. SG- JR Smith has been HORRIBLE. defense and offense. I have no idea why he's still getting minutes. When Lue says changes are coming i fully expect that to mean Smith is benched. Cavs are about to get Hill, thats a nice signing. He's a good defender and very good 3pt shooter. I would've liked to see Bazemore myself, But no issues with Hill.

If Cavs fix these issues they will def come out of the East. I still don't see anyone beating the Warriors though. Durant went there because he didn't want comp.

So, while I do think the Cavs need a serious wakeup call and probably a complete roster overhaul, I also don't think we can necessarily call Kyrie a genius here. He was EXTREMELY lucky to end up in Boston. What would have happened if he would have ended up in Phoenix instead, or Sacramento? Would we be singing his praises for his brilliance then?

I was about 25 posts deep and thought I was gonna have to make my own post then these two stepped up.

The fact is losing Kyrie's scoring and replacing it with a less than 100% IT's scoring was always going to cause bumps along the road. Over and over and over I feel like I have to remind people that LeBron/Wade/Bosh were just a .500 team for a solid month before they learned to play with each other. And they were best friends! Talent is great but you also need health and time to develop chemistry. That is why Pierce/Ray/KG and that whole ubuntu year always amazed me. Part of it is because their games fit together but also because they sacrificed selflessly from the first tip. That is a big part of the Cavs problems. We also don't even know if this is the Cavs team that we will see in the playoffs. Until we see how the trade deadline unfolds I'm not making any bold predictions about them getting bumped early.

In regards to Kyrie, go look back at the teams he was rumored to be traded. The fact that he magically ended up on the other elite team in the same conference is pretty lucky. It was best case scenario... by a lot.

Vee-Rex
01-24-2018, 12:48 PM
I dunno, man. Is it, though? I realize that this is hardly the first time fans have questioned a Lebron-led team at the 50ish game mark. But the Cavs just look totally out of sync right now, and while there are a lot of deals likely on the table, nothing seems imminent at this point. As freakishly good as Lebron has been in the playoffs in the past, I'm not sure his best is going to be good enough to overcome a team that plays such poor defense and has so few guys stepping up on a nightly basis.

The Celtics and Raptors are hardly perfect basketball teams, but if the playoffs started today, I'm not sure I would take this Cavs team in a 7-game series against them.

Are the Celtics/Ainge looking to make big moves at the deadline? Genuinely asking. I haven't heard or seen anything.

But short of a full recovery from Hayward this year, I just don't see how much more the Celtics can improve. No offense to C's fans, but when Kyrie goes nova for two straight games and both are losses to horrible teams, I really wonder how much better they can get.

Would C's fans want someone like Lou Williams? Seems like he would be a great fit especially if the Celtics really think they can get past the Cavs to reach the finals.

hugepatsfan
01-24-2018, 12:54 PM
Are the Celtics/Ainge looking to make big moves at the deadline? Genuinely asking. I haven't heard or seen anything.

But short of a full recovery from Hayward this year, I just don't see how much more the Celtics can improve. No offense to C's fans, but when Kyrie goes nova for two straight games and both are losses to horrible teams, I really wonder how much better they can get.

Would C's fans want someone like Lou Williams? Seems like he would be a great fit especially if the Celtics really think they can get past the Cavs to reach the finals.

BOS's biggest weakness is bench scoring. Our second unit of Rozier/Smart/Semi Ojeyele/Marcus Morris/Daniel Theis just isn't good enough. Hayward coming back would push Tatum to the second unit and probably help things out tremendously (or even if they start Tatum at PF with Hayward it would line up rotations to where they have an offensive threat on the floor with these guys).

Williams would be an awesome addition to the second unit. He'd give that offensive punch needed without Hayward or just expand on it if he does come back. Issue is though, I don't think a Kyrie-Lou backcourt is a great pairing for long stretches. So you're kind of limited in the ability to play both 30 plus minutes/game. Obviously Kyrie is a building block player that you want playing those 30 minutes/game. So I feel like we'd be better off aiming smaller than going with bigger chips for Lou. We need offensive punch but if we go for a more expensive trade piece I think it should be someone who fits better with our core player.

JasonJohnHorn
01-24-2018, 10:40 PM
I don't know about all this,he just asked to be traded. Cleveland could have obliged or they could have held him, that was their call. They've been floating his name in trade talks for 3 years, why should he be expected to operate in a manner what's best for Cleveland?

That's a fair assessment.

I don't know that they've been floating his name. I know rumours pop up, but that happens with a lot.

The Cavs could have held on to him, but when has a team ever held onto a player who requested a trade and saw any good come out of it.

If they were really trying to move him, they could have moved him for CP3 easily. Instead, they moved him for IT and a first.

But yeah... if they were floating his name around and putting him on the block, the request seem fair.

corky831
01-25-2018, 07:29 AM
I don't know if Kyrie saw the writing on the wall, because word came out that the team wanted to trade him first (probably LeBron request), and when Irving found out, that's when he wanted to leave. Jackie Macmullan did a great interview with Kyrie about the situation. I think Kyrie got lucky by being traded to the Celtics, having Stevens, Horford, and young talent around him.

On another note, this Celtics team is not final. They will make a move, whether at the deadline, or during buyout season. The Celtics have the most money to give out of all the playoff teams with the DPE (8.4 mil) and it has been leaked that they absolutely will use it. They may get a guy like Tyreke Evans for that 2nd unit. He's been playing great, and rumors are out there that Boston very well may be his landing spot.

Highly doubt it, but still a minor chance Hayward will return this season in April/May. Very doubtful, but he has been seen shooting standing 3s, and will be traveling with the team in March. I'll be convinced when I see him running and jumping....

Jamiecballer
01-25-2018, 08:54 AM
Lou Williams is a double edged sword. He's fills up the basket but he does it all by himself out there. He had a great year in toronto and to a man every person in the Raptors forum was happy the Raptors made no offer to retain him.

Be careful what you wish for. Having said that, he was very fun to watch when he was on a roll.

RowBTrice
01-25-2018, 10:18 AM
The Cavs are a gigantic mess and it couldn't happen to better people.....lol

BKLYNpigeon
01-25-2018, 10:26 AM
Maybe... but when LeBron leaves the Cavs after this year. Celtics are going to own the East for the next 4-5 years.

They have 7 first round picks in the next 3 years. Iím sure itís enough to package for AD or whatever superstar they want.

prodigy
01-25-2018, 12:25 PM
Maybe... but when LeBron leaves the Cavs after this year. Celtics are going to own the East for the next 4-5 years.

They have 7 first round picks in the next 3 years. Iím sure itís enough to package for AD or whatever superstar they want.

Then they can get smoked by the warriors in the finals lol

Vee-Rex
01-25-2018, 01:38 PM
Then they can get smoked by the warriors in the finals lol

Cavs would be handing the "get smoked by the Warriors" torch to whoever wants it in the East.

Hawkeye15
01-25-2018, 02:12 PM
Cleveland has been a terribly run franchise for 20 years. Landing a top 2 player ever doesn't make you smart. Why this season is a surprise I am not sure. Lebron's decline was already happening. We know he can't carry a pile of **** to 60 wins anymore. Cleveland will fall back into obscurity shortly, as expected.

Hawkeye15
01-25-2018, 02:13 PM
Cavs would be handing the "get smoked by the Warriors" torch to whoever wants it in the East.

Haha, yep. Bron stole one, his legacy was cemented, Cleveland fans got to win a chip. Enjoy it my man, you should!

prodigy
01-25-2018, 03:36 PM

facts lol

prodigy
01-25-2018, 03:41 PM
Cleveland has been a terribly run franchise for 20 years. Landing a top 2 player ever doesn't make you smart. Why this season is a surprise I am not sure. Lebron's decline was already happening. We know he can't carry a pile of **** to 60 wins anymore. Cleveland will fall back into obscurity shortly, as expected.

I agree the organization hasn't made the best decisions. But i will defend them by saying it wasn't for a lack of trying. for example. The Cleveland Indians are a team thats consistently stacked with young players, but they refuse to spend money or even resign their own stars so they hurt their chance of consistent success. (or they sign one big FA and thinks thats good for hte next 5 years). Dan Gilbert will spend whatever it takes to win so you gotta respect that.

lebron is his own worse enemy at times. His idea of never committing to a team long term hurts the Cavs big time.

lol, please
01-25-2018, 03:42 PM
Cavs would be handing the "get smoked by the Warriors" torch to whoever wants it in the East.That happens this season, whether the Cavaliers like it or not lol.

I actually kind of hope I'm wrong, for PSD sake. Few things I will admit are more unbearable than when lol, P gets a ballsy prediction right. Good Lord. Ask anyone around for the 49ers 2011-12 seasons, and the Giants 2012 run.

Crow in boatloads.

WestCoastSportz
01-25-2018, 03:57 PM
Lebron is a diva, plain and simple. Think about all the coaches that he has gotten fired. David Blatt, Mike Brown and Paul Silas. Remember he also wanted Spoelstra fired when he got to Miami but Pat Riley was a strong enough individual to say no and they ended up winning a couple of rings. Yet, with all this turmoil that is happening in Cleveland, not a word of Lue even on the hot seat. Why? Because he's not the coach. Lebron is the coach.

If the Cleveland franchise wants to move forward, they have to trade Lebron James and just rebuild. They have enough pieces to help put together a really good team in Thomas, Love and James.

DanG
01-25-2018, 05:57 PM
There's no system when it comes to LeBron's teams. LeBron is the system. He's doing everything whereas in Boston everyone has its own role. That's why his teams fall apart whenever he sits out. He's never played under a coach that has the system set in stone like a Popovich or Stevens.

BKLYNpigeon
01-25-2018, 06:53 PM
https://deadspin.com/yeah-kyrie-was-ready-to-get-away-from-lebron-1821742732

So Lebron tried to get Kyrie traded for PG13.

Pacers said no. So lebron wanted to keep him.

Kyrie found out, and Obviously demanded a trade.

When can we start holding Lebron accountable? instead of saying he doesn't have enough help.

lol, please
01-25-2018, 07:37 PM

When can we start holding Lebron accountable? instead of saying he doesn't have enough help.

Who's "we"?

I don't let him get a pass on anything.

Or do you mean these lebron nuthuggers who think he does no wrong and defend his every move and overrate him? Good luck convincing them the world is round, these people still believe Lebron is better than Curry ffs.

blahblahyoutoo
01-26-2018, 12:45 AM
I don't think they are behind him, the guy was out 7 months. You can't just come back and instantly be who you were after that, he'll have to get the rust off and get in game shape.

With Kemba now being linked to the Cavs in starting to wonder if they're going to replace IT because I'm seeing they're already almost completed a deal for Hill. IT Hill and Kemba would make no sense. Kemba is under contract for 12M next year then is a free agent.

****** plz. IT ain't even that good when he was healthy.

prodigy
01-26-2018, 10:14 AM
Lebron is a diva, plain and simple.

Umm, welcome to sports. lol. pretty much all the greats are big time divas.

prodigy
01-26-2018, 10:16 AM
He was top 5 in the MVP voting last year, far better than anyone on the Heat.

true.

I'm not the biggest IT fan in the world. But the guy is a really good layer. But he's gotta be in the right spot.

prodigy
01-26-2018, 10:18 AM

All the reports now are Lebron privately asked the cavs NOT to trade Irving.

lol, heres the thing. All the rumors, reports we hear are complete BS. Reporters just put "sources" in there and say whatever they think will make them money.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-26-2018, 11:42 AM
Doubt mj would do IT+cavs 1st for kemba but he would do IT+nets 1st for kemba. But that's giving up a lot for kemba( even though kemba is on a good contract)

I believe MJ mentioned he wants a All Star for Kemba. Reason why my Bucks backed off. Only All Star Cavs got to part with is Love. IT isn't a All Star anymore.

WaDe03
01-26-2018, 12:01 PM
I believe MJ mentioned he wants a All Star for Kemba. Reason why my Bucks backed off. Only All Star Cavs got to part with is Love. IT isn't a All Star anymore.

He would've been an all star if he wasn't out with injury all year.

WhiteShadow42
01-26-2018, 04:52 PM
In the 40 years I've been watching the NBA, I would have never predicted that BF Cleveland would have more drama than LA. Let Lebron and his ego stay in Cleveland and rot.

Jamiecballer
01-26-2018, 05:13 PM

When can we start holding Lebron accountable? instead of saying he doesn't have enough help.I'm not sure I understand. What do we need to hold him accountable for? The trade never went through so what does it have to do with help?

Scoots
01-27-2018, 02:40 PM

lol, heres the thing. All the rumors, reports we hear are complete BS. Reporters just put "sources" in there and say whatever they think will make them money.

No. SOME of the rumors and reports we hear are BS and SOME of them are completely true.

lol, please
01-27-2018, 02:45 PM
He was top 5 in the MVP voting last year, far better than anyone on the Heat.One season lol.

Incredibly overrated imo.

Leftcoast_yg
01-27-2018, 03:27 PM
Old Wade has been very effective and a positive to the team so you can toss that one out.

Lmao put the crack pipe down bruh

nastynice
01-27-2018, 05:06 PM

I been hearing the opposite, I been hearing that he would have been on board if trading kyrie got them paul george. Maybe kyrie for IT specifically he opposed..?

ewing
01-27-2018, 10:27 PM
I was told that LeBron use his position of authority to sexual intimidate Irving

Lil Rhody
01-27-2018, 10:54 PM
I was told that LeBron use his position of authority to sexual intimidate Irving#metoo

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

blahblahyoutoo
01-27-2018, 11:55 PM
He was top 5 in the MVP voting last year, far better than anyone on the Heat.

you will not win with IT as your second or even third best player. he gets exposed on defense.
right now, I'm not even sure he's the 4th best player on the team.
old man wade is contributing more than he is.

Scoots
01-28-2018, 01:03 AM
#metoo

Pickle RIIIIIIIICK!

Ty Fast
01-28-2018, 01:11 AM
If the league believes lebron is leaving you can bank on that nets pick to be top 3 and likely #1. They better hold onto it.

Or if they want Bron in LA the Lakers will get the #1 pick LOL. Oh the NBA LOL :-)

corky831
01-28-2018, 08:21 AM
Or if they want Bron in LA the Lakers will get the #1 pick LOL. Oh the NBA LOL :-)

Too bad that pick goes to Philly if it's number 1. Goes to Boston if it's in the 2-5 range.

prodigy
01-28-2018, 10:53 AM
No. SOME of the rumors and reports we hear are BS and SOME of them are completely true.

Not many, not many at all are true. So very few actually are.

prodigy
01-28-2018, 10:56 AM
I been hearing the opposite, I been hearing that he would have been on board if trading kyrie got them paul george. Maybe kyrie for IT specifically he opposed..?

Well reports are Cavs had a possible deal in place for PG and Bledsoe, Cavs dangled it in front of Lebron for a commitment but he refused. But that sounds like a stupid fake report. Because why not just do that anyways? see this is what i mean about "reports". All complete BS until its official.

prodigy
01-28-2018, 10:57 AM
I was told that LeBron use his position of authority to sexual intimidate Irving

LMAO!! **** Lebrons been flat out raping opponents on national TV for 15 years.

Scoots
01-28-2018, 12:49 PM
Not many, not many at all are true. So very few actually are.

I'd wager that more than you think are true, they just never get confirmed so we'll never KNOW.

LaVar Ball
01-28-2018, 01:21 PM
LMAO!! **** Lebrons been flat out raping opponents on national TV for 15 years.

Except in the finals

nastynice
01-28-2018, 01:42 PM
Well reports are Cavs had a possible deal in place for PG and Bledsoe, Cavs dangled it in front of Lebron for a commitment but he refused. But that sounds like a stupid fake report. Because why not just do that anyways? see this is what i mean about "reports". All complete BS until its official.

Because without LeBron they prob rather kept Irving. Once he wanted out and threatened to get knee surgery if they don't trade him, haha, then they dealt him. I may be wrong but I think George was in OKc by then

prodigy
01-28-2018, 03:13 PM
Except in the finals

3 finals MVP's. avg a triple double the last 2 LMAO! he been ight. The Mavs finals will haunt him. but he's been raping people since day 1.

prodigy
01-28-2018, 03:15 PM
I'd wager that more than you think are true, they just never get confirmed so we'll never KNOW.

IDK i just hear so much crap.

belikemike23
01-29-2018, 01:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU07bYD9n4o

#Kyrie #CelticNation :clap:

Heediot
01-30-2018, 10:43 AM
Kyrie has proven that his thick skin and ability to focus on basketball is under-rated. He knew how to handle the circus revolving around a LeBron team. His ability to produce, at least him putting up numbers for the team, is a bit under-valued and we see how important it was now that he is gone. Yeah he isn't the greatest play-maker, but the talent, scoring and ability to scare defenses is sorely missed. His leadership is probably under-rated too.

Heediot
01-30-2018, 10:45 AM
I remember when there was a thread about who was under more pressure this year Kyrie or IT. It appears so far, IT is under a tonne more pressure, with the injury and expectations. Kyrie has that demeanor where he can handle adversity and stay focused IMO.

Scoots
01-30-2018, 01:26 PM
3 finals MVP's. avg a triple double the last 2 LMAO! he been ight. The Mavs finals will haunt him. but he's been raping people since day 1.

Kobe!

Chronz
01-30-2018, 05:56 PM
Because without LeBron they prob rather kept Irving. Once he wanted out and threatened to get knee surgery if they don't trade him, haha, then they dealt him. I may be wrong but I think George was in OKc by then
Fake news

Chronz
01-30-2018, 05:57 PM
I remember when there was a thread about who was under more pressure this year Kyrie or IT. It appears so far, IT is under a tonne more pressure, with the injury and expectations. Kyrie has that demeanor where he can handle adversity and stay focused IMO.
True, when you can entertain thoughts beyond ridicule, you're definitely thick skinned. Far more than politically correct LeBron. Different lives to be fair tho