Chronz
01-16-2018, 06:29 PM
Need an under dog pick guys

Chronz
01-16-2018, 06:30 PM
**** it, going pels

Giannis94
01-16-2018, 07:00 PM
Woo hoooo. Bucks recall the top pick from his respective draft class.

mngopher35
01-16-2018, 09:40 PM
Afflalo went swinging at bjelica today. Bjelica put him in a head lock as he was still trying to keep hitting him (self defense IMO).

Please league handle this right and punish the one trying to punch the other team.

WaDe03
01-16-2018, 10:39 PM
If the Cavs had a coach that demanded they played as hard as Brad Stevens makes his players play they would definitely compete for best record in the league.

WaDe03
01-16-2018, 10:42 PM
Afflalo went swinging at bjelica today. Bjelica put him in a head lock as he was still trying to keep hitting him (self defense IMO).

Please league handle this right and punish the one trying to punch the other team.

They aren't pulling punches this year that's for sure lol. No one has connected with a clean shot though.

Afflalo is from Compton though haha!

mngopher35
01-16-2018, 11:06 PM
They aren't pulling punches this year that's for sure lol. No one has connected with a clean shot though.

Afflalo is from Compton though haha!

Ya it wasn't a clean punch or anything but he definitely swung big at him. Then Belly put him in a headlock as they are close (imo it's clearly to stop him from coming at him more than anything else, like don't let him free to keep going, Belly wasn't hitting him while holding or anything).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-KMnvZFxFE

WaDe03
01-16-2018, 11:08 PM
Ya it wasn't a clean punch or anything but he definitely swung big at him. Then Belly put him in a headlock as they are close (imo it's clearly to stop him from coming at him more than anything else, like don't let him free to keep going, Belly wasn't hitting him while holding or anything).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-KMnvZFxFE

Yea he was definitely swinging for a knockout. I think Afflalo should be the one to get suspended but you never know anymore.

Vinny642
01-16-2018, 11:13 PM
We beat the C's in Boston, what a good day, best win of the season.

zn23
01-16-2018, 11:14 PM
Jokic is abusing whatever is left of man known as Dirk Nowitzki, this is almost hard to watch. It's like a young Heavyweight boxer knocking out a fading legend.

Scoots
01-16-2018, 11:37 PM
If the Cavs had a coach that demanded they played as hard as Brad Stevens makes his players play they would definitely compete for best record in the league.

Didn't you hear? The Cavs players think they are too old and slow to go 100% any more.

zn23
01-16-2018, 11:44 PM

They got what they wanted. They wanted Ty Lue, they got him.

Scoots
01-16-2018, 11:47 PM
Bulls fans complained for years about Tony Snell and Taj Gibson ... calling them garbage and useless. They are both functional NBA players, they are just not stars. The Wolves LOVE Gibson for setting a hard work tone and working hard on the court. Snell is a pest on defense and his shot is above average too.

Is it just Chicago fans or do fans of all teams hate on players who are fine role players?

WaDe03
01-16-2018, 11:48 PM
Bulls fans complained for years about Tony Snell and Taj Gibson ... calling them garbage and useless. They are both functional NBA players, they are just not stars. The Wolves LOVE Gibson for setting a hard work tone and working hard on the court. Snell is a pest on defense and his shot is above average too.

Is it just Chicago fans or do fans of all teams hate on players who are fine role players?

Chicago fans are terrible, worst I've ever seen. Always just so harsh and depressed all the time lol

Giannis94
01-17-2018, 01:02 AM

I actually like snells contract. If only we didn't also have delly, telly and Henson. Oh and Jkidd. **** that guy

Vee-Rex
01-17-2018, 03:31 PM
Chicago fans are terrible, worst I've ever seen. Always just so harsh and depressed all the time lol

I'll never forget the way some Bulls fans acted during the 2014-15 playoffs series vs. the Cavs. Classless.