PDA

View Full Version : First 9 Seasons: Stephen Curry or Dwyane Wade?

Redrum187
01-15-2018, 09:15 PM
Which player is the superior player in their first 9 seasons? Their stats are very similar but we have to remember Curry didn't really break out until his 4th season. However, we also have to remember Wade was a noticeably better defender than Curry.

Which player has the superior 5-year peak? (Slightly unfair to Curry as he is still in his peak/prime... so just use his last 5 seasons)

Which player do you project to be higher on the All Time list? What motivated you to vote that way?

If both players were both 19 years old and you were guaranteed to have them for 15 seasons, which player would you draft first? Why?

lol, please
01-15-2018, 09:19 PM
Curry and it's not close.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

FlashBolt
01-15-2018, 09:25 PM
1) Wade. Superior playoff performer by 2006 alone and came into the league guns blazing.

2) Curry. One of the best five year streaks in NBA history for the regular season. Wade never came close to that kind of output because of injuries.

3) Probably Curry. He's going to be a top 20 player easily if he can stay healthy. Though his playoffs history might irk others.

4) Easily Curry. Wade's career just wasn't that impressive outside of a few seasons because he was constantly injured and then when LeBron came, it seems he didn't really have any more dominant seasons.

JordansBulls
01-15-2018, 10:01 PM
Wade

Jamiecballer
01-15-2018, 11:06 PM
This means I have a healthy wade for 15 years right? I'll take Wade. Sort of pointless conjuring up all these scenarios but the NBA season is sort of pointless so keep em coming man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

FlashBolt
01-15-2018, 11:10 PM
This means I have a healthy wade for 15 years right? I'll take Wade. Sort of pointless conjuring up all these scenarios but the NBA season is sort of pointless so keep em coming man

There is no mention of a healthy Wade for 15 years. Just a Wade for 15 seasons. He's had maybe 5 elite seasons. Curry will surpass that by the end of this season or next.

cmellofan15
01-16-2018, 12:47 AM
i'll take Curry on all counts here.

I'm not as big on Wade's big playoff as others...damn-near 100 fta in 6 games seems a TAD fishy, especially if you recall watching that series...

but that being his greatest feat just pales in comparison to what Steph has done already, and he's got some years ahead of him. and I wouldn't count on his super team to lose any finals on his accord like the Heat did with Wade.

mrblisterdundee
01-16-2018, 01:15 AM
I'm assuming Curry will get another championship by the end of this season. He's the greatest shooter in NBA history. Wade's like the third- or fourth-best shooting guard ever.

WaDe03
01-16-2018, 11:02 AM
If not for injuries the easy answer would be Wade. He's far better all around.

WaDe03
01-16-2018, 11:04 AM
I'm assuming Curry will get another championship by the end of this season. He's the greatest shooter in NBA history. Wade's like the third- or fourth-best shooting guard ever.

He's 3rd, there's no debate for anyone else. The 2 he's behind are the GOAT and Kobe so that's not a knock on him like you're trying to make it seem lol

Jamiecballer
01-16-2018, 01:13 PM
There is no mention of a healthy Wade for 15 years. Just a Wade for 15 seasons. He's had maybe 5 elite seasons. Curry will surpass that by the end of this season or next.Oh, well then I suppose the answer is pretty easy

Jamiecballer
01-16-2018, 01:18 PM
If not for injuries the easy answer would be Wade. He's far better all around.Well that's the krux of it now isn't it

Jamiecballer
01-16-2018, 01:20 PM
He's 3rd, there's no debate for anyone else. The 2 he's behind are the GOAT and Kobe so that's not a knock on him like you're trying to make it seem lolI think you were the only one taking it that way