PDA

View Full Version : 1/9 NBA Game Thread

kdspurman
01-09-2018, 05:08 PM
Monday January 9th, 2018

http://i66.tinypic.com/15ob9kl.jpg

WaDe03
01-09-2018, 10:16 PM
James Johnson rocked Ibaka and Ibaka through his hands up because he knew he didn't want any of Johnson lol. Johnson would probably **** up anyone in the league.

Giannis94
01-09-2018, 10:29 PM
All four of the games are of equally matched teams.

zn23
01-09-2018, 10:54 PM
Unbelievably bad defense by the Raptors on that last possession.

KobeOwnSU
01-09-2018, 11:00 PM
James Johnson rocked Ibaka and Ibaka through his hands up because he knew he didn't want any of Johnson lol. Johnson would probably **** up anyone in the league.Haha I saw that. James Johnson is a bad muth****a; Ibaka is tough but he didn't want none of that.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Dade County
01-09-2018, 11:04 PM
DeRozan Hot, tried to hit Dragic... I guess he couldn't handle the HEAT!

Giannis94
01-09-2018, 11:06 PM
Yeah all this raptors talk. And they lose to the heat. Bucks don't have their second best player either.so don't give me that ****

zn23
01-09-2018, 11:13 PM
The Heat are on a quiet 5 game winning streak.

archdevil84
01-09-2018, 11:21 PM
Miami without notice took the 4th seed lol. Sick

archdevil84
01-09-2018, 11:23 PM
also probably one of the biggest wins for the blazers over OKC. Could turn out to be crucial in seeding and whatnot

zn23
01-10-2018, 12:41 AM
This was one of those "Westbrook" games where he just kills his team with turnovers and bricks. He's a great player who can win a game for you, but likewise can also lose you a game.

HandsOnTheWheel
01-10-2018, 01:08 AM
Lakers are in a huge bind because of the pick situation. We don't know exactly what we'll see from Fultz when he gets healthy, but right now the Sixers are looking like the losers here for not holding onto that pick. Celtics made off like bandits in that deal with Tatum to go along with it.. smh

Toxeryll
01-10-2018, 01:08 AM
Yeah all this raptors talk. And they lose to the heat. Bucks don't have their second best player either.so don't give me that ****

So saltyyy... Your Bucks are 1.5 games from being out of a playoff spot :clap:

GodsSon
01-10-2018, 02:49 AM

lol you keep saying that but it's not true.

MIDDLETON!

bucketss
01-10-2018, 02:59 AM

your 2nd best player isn't comparable to the impact lowry has. thats why we're 28-11 and you're almost outside the playoffs.

WaDe03
01-10-2018, 10:11 AM

Raptors didn't have Lowry, Parker is your 3rd best player, the Heat are better than the Bucks until me Wade and LeBron come.

Giannis94
01-10-2018, 12:13 PM
Raptors didn't have Lowry, Parker is your 3rd best player, the Heat are better than the Bucks until me Wade and LeBron come.

Wade is nothing. And you? you could be mascot. Just don't get shot after taking a wrong turn in MKe; which seeing how you post, you won't be able to find a place in MKE. You'll literally follow wade to and from the arena

WaDe03
01-10-2018, 12:16 PM
Wade is nothing. And you? you could be mascot. Just don't get shot after taking a wrong turn in MKe; which seeing how you post, you won't be able to find a place in MKE. You'll literally follow wade to and from the arena

You talk about me like you don't only post about Giannis lol! I would run MKE if I lived there and Wade is more than the Bucks franchise. Wade carrying Marquette to the Final Four is more success for MKE than Giannis has brought them. Me and Wade are viewed as gods there.

Giannis94
01-10-2018, 12:39 PM
You talk about me like you don't only post about Giannis lol! I would run MKE if I lived there and Wade is more than the Bucks franchise. Wade carrying Marquette to the Final Four is more success for MKE than Giannis has brought them. Me and Wade are viewed as gods there.

Giannis and scott walker got us a new arena. And you know what? Paul Ryan also comes from WI. Because of Giannis and Scott Walker, we've had a **** ton more success than wade will ever have. Giannis is worth the full price of the new arena. surplus value of $500million

WaDe03
01-10-2018, 12:43 PM
Giannis and scott walker got us a new arena. And you know what? Paul Ryan also comes from WI. Because of Giannis and Scott Walker, we've had a **** ton more success than wade will ever have. Giannis is worth the full price of the new arena. surplus value of $500million

Giannis has nowhere the success of the GOAT that is Wade!

Reported for trying to make PSD great again!

Giannis94
01-10-2018, 12:52 PM
Giannis has nowhere the success of the GOAT that is Wade!

Reported for trying to make PSD great again!

I will never make PSD great again like Donny is making America great again. This truly will be my best year since my initial year joining PSD, and thats because "Doubleya" was prez. And now donny is!

WaDe03
01-10-2018, 12:58 PM
I will never make PSD great again like Donny is making America great again. This truly will be my best year since my initial year joining PSD, and thats because "Doubleya" was prez. And now donny is!

Donny is a clown and you can tell him WaDe03 said it!