PDA

View Full Version : The Bottom 4/5 (lottery position) at the end of the season

Giannis94
01-06-2018, 02:35 PM
Just looking at the reverse standings, there seems to be less parody this year than the years past. The Bulls, Mavs, Hawks, looked like they would be clearly in the bottom 3 a month ago while the Lakers were in the 8-10 seed; and that has kind of been shaken up. ORL was also off to a super hot start, and now well yeah.

I guess that the lottery seems more voltale than in the recent past. Where it was Philly and LAL anchoring it. with some mixture of other teams including SAC, ORL, NYK)
So I ask this question, who do you have in the Top 5 of lottery positon at the end of the season?

I'll say:

ATL
LAL (just don't see the grit and will to win games)
MEM (think Gasol gets dealt)
Sacramento (looks like a possible fire with the GH situation)
5th: Charlotte (Utah might be smart to outright tank to improve lottery chances to get a legit piece to go with Rudy and Mitchell; but I fully expect JNC to rip the Bucks for saying that)

http://www.tankathon.com/

corky831
01-06-2018, 04:33 PM
Id love that as a Celtics fan.....

Lil Rhody
01-06-2018, 04:48 PM
Id love that as a Celtics fan.....Nah brah don't you know DA dumb PSD posters Messiah geniuses. Guy gets the best rookie so far and trades the pick that looked great at first but is slowly losing value for a pick that looked 8-12 and now heading to 2-4

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

DanG
01-07-2018, 05:25 AM
Lakers have had a brutal schedule, but I agree if we keep playing like this it doesn't matter who were facing.

Heediot
01-07-2018, 07:18 AM
Danny Ainge still looking smart, trading the BK pick instead of the LAL one.

Scoots
01-07-2018, 01:39 PM
Just looking at the reverse standings, there seems to be less parody this year than the years past.

Considering that "parody" means a humorous exaggeration I think you may be right, more teams are really trying this year.

Parity is the word you were looking for.

Heediot
01-07-2018, 03:14 PM
Ayton would be perfect for the Celtics. Bagley would be fine too.

Scoots
01-07-2018, 04:24 PM

Ayton would be perfect for the Warriors. Bagley would be fine too.

Giannis94
01-07-2018, 06:07 PM
Considering that "parody" means a humorous exaggeration I think you may be right, more teams are really trying this year.

Parity is the word you were looking for.

Well too be fair, all of the teams in the original post (including the team not on track to be in the lottery) except minus maybe the jazz are literal parodies. I can name specifics. But I feel like you'd slap an infraction on me. So I won't

Jeffy25
01-07-2018, 06:22 PM

Ainge going to trade down for the Pelicans pick and land Anthony Davis with Al Horford ;)

Giannis94
01-07-2018, 10:32 PM
Ainge raped the Tatum trade. Nice going.

mrblisterdundee
01-08-2018, 01:30 AM
1. Atlanta
2. Los Angeles
3. Chicago
4. Phoenix
5. Orlando

GREATNESS ONE
01-08-2018, 01:36 AM
Donít worry Lakers will win about 30games+ and with 12/13teams within 5games a lot can still happen with the season just about half way.