PDA

View Full Version : James Harden out 2 weeks( Hamstring)

Htownballa1622
01-01-2018, 09:10 PM

Now we get to see how valuable Harden is. (Very valuable)

Need cp3 to ball out.

Htownballa1622
01-01-2018, 09:20 PM

HandsOnTheWheel
01-01-2018, 09:32 PM
Have to imagine this hurts his MVP chances even more.

More-Than-Most
01-01-2018, 09:33 PM
He will still manage to draw fouls from the bench... so no worries.

lol, please
01-01-2018, 09:34 PM
Faked injury so Warriors don't embarrass Harden? [emoji848]

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

cmellofan15
01-01-2018, 09:44 PM

Taking a page out of the 2016 Curry book, eh?

More-Than-Most
01-01-2018, 09:45 PM

boomboppow lolololol

Scoots
01-01-2018, 10:22 PM

hehe

It's a shame he's going to miss the last 2 Warriors games for the season (before the playoffs).

Htownballa1622
01-01-2018, 10:38 PM

That would be a ****y move and last I checked Durant was on Warriors.

AntiG
01-02-2018, 02:28 AM

must have hurt it shoving Marcus Smart :fight:

basch152
01-02-2018, 04:53 AM
That would be a ****y move and last I checked Durant was on Warriors.

I mean at least Durant doesn't just step out of the way when someone's about to dunk on him.

pretty sure that makes Durant far more manly than harden.

granted that's not hard. I've seen 4 year olds with more balls on the court than harden

Saddletramp
01-02-2018, 05:06 AM
I mean at least Durant doesn't just step out of the way when someone's about to dunk on him.

granted that's not hard. I've seen 4 year olds with more balls on the court than harden

Nah, he just runs to play with them since he knows he's not good enough to beat them. Remember, when the Thunder couldn't make things work out financially, Harden sought a challenge and asked to get traded to a team that had been middle of the pack for over a decade. Durant could get all the money he was allowed to get but didn't want to challenge himself. And it's not like he signed for peanuts, $25ish million for a few years then max money for the rest of his career (unless the Warriors fall off and another team becomes the odds on favorite, then he'll run again).

mightybosstone
01-02-2018, 02:49 PM
Nah, he just runs to play with them since he knows he's not good enough to beat them. Remember, when the Thunder couldn't make things work out financially, Harden sought a challenge and asked to get traded to a team that had been middle of the pack for over a decade. Durant could get all the money he was allowed to get but didn't want to challenge himself. And it's not like he signed for peanuts, $25ish million for a few years then max money for the rest of his career (unless the Warriors fall off and another team becomes the odds on favorite, then he'll run again).

This x2. People can say whatever they want about Harden's game, but the guy is no coward. He has embraced Houston and the challenge of being the face of the franchise and bringing the city a championship. Durant doesn't want that and has pretty much openly stated that he couldn't handle it.

mightybosstone
01-02-2018, 02:53 PM
And the Rockets will be fine if it's just two weeks. Aside from the Warriors, their schedule in this stretch is pretty easy. And with Capela and Paul back and Mbah a Moute around the corner, the team should finally be back to healthy for the meat of the season. The Gerald Green addition should help their depth moving forward as well.

I don't see Houston earning the No. 1 seed anymore, but as long as they end up with a top 3 seed, they'll be fine.

WaDe03
01-02-2018, 05:19 PM

Hey, this is a bad post. Any post claiming someone is a bigger ***** than KD is a bad post because it's clearly wrong.

goingfor28
01-02-2018, 06:57 PM
Prob pulled something flopping too hard

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

BoSox47
01-02-2018, 07:09 PM
marcus smart broke james harden

Legitimate
01-03-2018, 06:25 AM

lol i think james harden just needs some rest or his back will break from carrying houston too hard lololololol

mightybosstone
01-03-2018, 11:21 AM

You're certainly giving a lot of credit to a guy whose big accomplishment this season was falling down twice in the last 10 seconds of a basketball game.

Chronz
01-03-2018, 12:00 PM
CP3 and the Rockets have been feasting with Harden on the bench but it has come mostly against other benchers. Still, destroying benches is a strong sign moving forward, if theres a team that should sustain the loss of Harden it should be this one, CP3 has to stay healthy and in prime form. Question is, who do you start? Im guessing EG but then you lose that primary ball handler for the 2nd unit. CP3 shouldn't be playing Harden minutes at this point so staggering EG and CP3 will be pivotal. We all know how ****** that offense looks without a QB behind it. Im guessing this is why they signed Green, hes already familiar with the system, could start day 1. Or you could go with Tucket

BoSox47
01-03-2018, 12:40 PM
You're certainly giving a lot of credit to a guy whose big accomplishment this season was falling down twice in the last 10 seconds of a basketball game.

I was making a joke but if you want to go there we will.

Those two offensive fouls james harden committed on Marcus Smart was a build up from the entire night. Harden was 0-7 with 4 turnovers against James Harden. Harden couldnt do anything against smart that night. It all festered up as the night went on and Smart got in his head. Harden got rattled and committed two offensive fouls to blow the game for his team.

mightybosstone
01-03-2018, 12:49 PM
I was making a joke but if you want to go there we will.

Those two offensive fouls james harden committed on Marcus Smart was a build up from the entire night. Harden was 0-7 with 4 turnovers against James Harden. Harden couldnt do anything against smart that night. It all festered up as the night went on and Smart got in his head. Harden got rattled and committed two offensive fouls to blow the game for his team.

It was one night. One game does not make a season, much less a legit NBA player. And the refs let Smart get away with murder in that second half. He grabbed and held Harden on at least one of those in-bounds plays, which they conveniently let go, but then called back-to-back flops on the same possessions.

I rarely blame referees for a loss, and the Rockets didn't play well enough in the second half to deserve to win that game. But if the officiating had been consistent late in that game, the outcome absolutely would have been different.

I'd rather not keep talking about that game, though, as it has literally nothing to do with this thread. But you're welcome to continue celebrating that meaningless regular season victory against a banged up Rockets team from a week ago. ;)

kobe4thewinbang
01-03-2018, 10:35 PM
Tough luck for the Rockets. They dropped those five games that they could have and probably should have won, and were lucky enough to only fall to #2 somehow after a great start without their second best player, but now they lose their #1 guy and have to rely on a guy that was hurt already. Hopefully CP3 stays healthy and integrates himself with the team, and they're full circle come playoff time.

Cal827
01-03-2018, 11:03 PM

Nah man. He just made 3 new twitter accounts to play down the dunks :laugh2:

lol, please
01-03-2018, 11:28 PM
Prob pulled something flopping too hard

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk[emoji23]

lol, please
01-03-2018, 11:28 PM
must have hurt it shoving Marcus Smart :fight:Lmao

Ethermark
01-05-2018, 11:33 PM
I don't really like Harden. He don't do defend.....

LaVar Ball
01-06-2018, 05:39 PM
Have to imagine this hurts his MVP chances even more.

Not if the team loses without him.

THen he is indeed Most Valuable to this team.

FlashBolt
01-08-2018, 12:01 AM
That Marcus Smart play was a flop but Harden should've known better than to push off. If there's a better flopper than Harden, it's Smart. Btw, Harden needs to STFU about refs doing a poor job. There was a play a few days ago where he blatantly grabbed someone's arm, twirls it, and then drags it as he goes up for a shot.