PDA

View Full Version : Trade block and rumors 2017-18 season till deadline then lock

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8

FlashBolt
01-24-2018, 11:53 PM
LeBron was upset they traded for IT and didn't make a PG/Bledsoe trade. The fault is on you, LeBron. You can't expect a team to cater to your every demand without assurance that you are going to be in it for the long haul. LeBron wants to have flexibility. Too bad, you don't own the team. You are an NBA player so you shouldn't dictate terms with a franchise. End of story, b*****.

WaDe03
01-24-2018, 11:54 PM

Looks like the Mavs will be in the trade as well.

WaDe03
01-24-2018, 11:55 PM
LeBron was upset they traded for IT and didn't make a PG/Bledsoe trade. The fault is on you, LeBron. You can't expect a team to cater to your every demand without assurance that you are going to be in it for the long haul. LeBron wants to have flexibility. Too bad, you don't own the team. You are an NBA player so you shouldn't dictate terms with a franchise. End of story, b*****.

He won't commit so they aren't listening to it.

FlashBolt
01-24-2018, 11:56 PM
Honestly, LeBron is responsible for the mess in Cleveland. They could have played this Kyrie trade so well that they would have been the top seed in the NBA. LeBron being non-committal screwed the Cavs this season.

WaDe03
01-24-2018, 11:59 PM
Your first link doesn't work but no thanks.. I don't want Kevin Love. If we are not getting the BKLYN pick, I don't want a trade with the Cavs.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y9ahcpkq

Does this link work? I think it's a good move for you guys but if you don't want that would you take the BKN pick and filler? Just don't think the BKN does much for you with you all looking to compete.

WaDe03
01-24-2018, 11:59 PM
Honestly, LeBron is responsible for the mess in Cleveland. They could have played this Kyrie trade so well that they would have been the top seed in the NBA. LeBron being non-committal screwed the Cavs this season.

I agree. They still have time to fix it, just have to be creative.

Scoots
01-25-2018, 12:45 AM
http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y9ahcpkq

Does this link work? I think it's a good move for you guys but if you don't want that would you take the BKN pick and filler? Just don't think the BKN does much for you with you all looking to compete.

Didn't work for me.

Vee-Rex
01-25-2018, 01:13 AM

If I had a 2nd favorite team in the NBA, it would be the Mavs. Call me a Mavaliers or Cavericks fan. They're ALWAYS looking out for us. Cuban and Gilbert seem to be buddies.

If we can somehow swing Noel and Hill (and maybe Matthews) in a trade with the Kings and Mavs I'm a happy guy.

BKLYNpigeon
01-25-2018, 01:19 AM
90% of you guys loved the Kyrie trade for the Cavs when it happened.

WaDe03
01-25-2018, 01:25 AM
If I had a 2nd favorite team in the NBA, it would be the Mavs. Call me a Mavaliers or Cavericks fan. They're ALWAYS looking out for us. Cuban and Gilbert seem to be buddies.

If we can somehow swing Noel and Hill (and maybe Matthews) in a trade with the Kings and Mavs I'm a happy guy.

Haha! Yea that wouldn't be too bad. I just heard from a windhorst that right now the Cavs and Clippers aren't talking but talks could open back up again.

WaDe03
01-25-2018, 01:27 AM
Didn't work for me.

That's odd, works for me for some reason.

OKC gets IT and Love for PG and Patterson.

Clippers get Rose JR TT Nets pick for Lou DJ and Reed

Kings get Shumpert Frye and a 2nd for Hill

WaDe03
01-25-2018, 01:29 AM

It could still turn out to be a good deal once IT works off all the rust. I would try to move Crowder for Avery or something but the deal could still turn out pretty well if they decide to keep IT the pick and Crowder after the deadline.

WaDe03
01-25-2018, 01:30 AM
Windhorst did say they're interested in Kemba and may be willing to take back a contract but who knows. They could work out something really nice with the Hornets imo.

beasted86
01-25-2018, 01:31 AM
That's odd, works for me for some reason.

OKC gets IT and Love for PG and Patterson.

Clippers get Rose JR TT Nets pick for Lou DJ and Reed

Kings get Shumpert Frye and a 2nd for Hill

Cavs will not trade 4 starters, and more importantly will not trade the Nets pick in a deal where they get back 3 guys who could be unrestricted expiring contracts.

LOb0
01-25-2018, 01:34 AM

I still think it was good for them. Kyrie wouldn't fix the Cavs huge defensive problems. And they can rebuild when Bron leaves with the pick.

IKnowHoops
01-25-2018, 01:36 AM
I'm not worried about the Cavs. You know a huge trade is coming. They need to get rid of lots of useless pieces.

1) Tristan needs to go. Kardashian curse is legit.

2) Shumpert cares more about his stupid hairstyle. This guy was huge friends with Kyrie. You can tell he doesn't care about winning anymore.

3) J.R. Smith. My goodness, one championship win and he forgot how to play basketball again. I can't remember the last time J.R. Smith had a good game. We're going to have to go back to game 7 where he scored like 8 in a row.

4) I would like to see Kevin Love go. I am being honest here. I like him as a player but against the Warriors, he just doesn't provide much. He can't guard KD or Green. He is easily defendable as all you have to do is force him to go left. He absolutely does not have the physical advantages that is required to beat the Warriors.

You have three guys who don't contribute at all and a Kevin Love who makes blank faces and doesn't help vs the Warriors. They need to get rid of these guys if they want to win. Also, Lue has no idea how to coach. He should be an assistant and they should get a new HC.

I agree

IKnowHoops
01-25-2018, 01:39 AM
They need to get David Fizdale. I'm with you on trading those guys except maybe love. I didn't think Love or IT would be traded but now I'm really starting to wonder. I do think a Hill and Bradley backcourt is very solid on both sides though. I still think they get DJ as well and I'm hoping for Lou but who knows.

Hill/Wade
Bradley/Lou
LeBron/Korver
Love/Green
DJ/Love

Shumpert Frye and a 2nd is what I'm seeing for Hill, then trade IT for Bradley, last trade JR TT Crowder and the Cavs 1st and a future first for DJ and Lou.

Not a fan of those moves. I like where your head is at, but they need another ďGreatĒ player who has the ability to be the best player on the floor. Houston and GS both have two of them. Cavs need that in a big man.

TrueFan420
01-25-2018, 01:46 AM
Cavs will not trade 4 starters, and more importantly will not trade the Nets pick in a deal where they get back 3 guys who could be unrestricted expiring contracts.

I don't think all of the other teams say yes but I can def see the Cavs doing it. They get one last crack at convincing Bron to stay and if he bails their out of cap hell as everyone leaves.

LOb0
01-25-2018, 01:50 AM
I don't think all of the other teams say yes but I can def see the Cavs doing it. They get one last crack at convincing Bron to stay and if he bails their out of cap hell as everyone leaves.

Not only would the Nets pick not be able to fix all the problems they have, Bron won't even say if he's staying. They have caved to every demand Bron's given them for better or worse. Enough is enough. You don't' want to give word on your future? Well enjoy wasting this year of your career.

IKnowHoops
01-25-2018, 01:55 AM
Sorry guys but I think Avery Bradley's value is getting overhyped here. And put me on the list of DJ not being worth that Nets pick.. What happens when they foul him in the playoffs? Cavs need someone who can also hit FT's because I don't trust LeBron can do it when it matters. He's just way too inconsistent. And George Hill is an injury waiting to happen... you guys will be disappointed when you find out he is out for months. You will be giving up Shump and Channing but still, Hill might not ever play in the playoffs for the Cavs. As for Lou, you guys gotta realize that some players play well on bad teams with zero expectations but play poopoo when it matters. I'm not saying Lou isn't one of the best at scoring the ball but they need someone who has been there before. And trading IT? Idk if Avery Bradley is the right trade to make for him. This is why this offseason was a win for the Cavs. They were never going to beat the Warriors with that same roster but they made moves to open up trade ideas. They have so many pieces available for trade. Value for K.Love is high considering coaches voted him an All-Star. I think he has to go. Doesn't seem like they like him at Cleveland.

Yes I agree. NOW is the time to trade Love. But they have to get an all star back. Time to go ham and a trade everyone accept Wade/Bron/Green...yeah I know why Green...well he is playing very well, heís a 6í9 athlete, and you wonít find players near as good for near as cheap as Wade, and Green.

IKnowHoops
01-25-2018, 01:59 AM
Hill/Wade
Bradley/Lou
LeBron/Korver
Love/Green
DJ/Love

That is a championship team. They won a ring with JR smith and TT garbage contracts.

No they get run

IKnowHoops
01-25-2018, 02:02 AM
They had a Kyrie who was the 2nd best player in the series behind LeBron to also help carry the load. I don't see a scenario where any of LeBron's teammates are the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th best performer in a series. And they also added KD. Who did the Cavs add that quantifies that level of addition?

Yeah, letís remember what it took to win that ring. Took for Bron to be the best and Kyrie to be the 2nd best player, Green get suspended, and no KD there, and it was a squeaker that had luck throughout. Cavs need a Huge gun on the AD level. Anything less is going to equal a GS blowout yíall. That is the reality. Cavs fans need to stop with all these lateral moves.

IKnowHoops
01-25-2018, 02:08 AM

Actually, heís worth more than the franchise, so yes he can.

IKnowHoops
01-25-2018, 02:09 AM

Nerlens is coming to beast

IKnowHoops
01-25-2018, 02:12 AM

No. Heís responsible for the ring. Mess? Lol. Cleve is lucky to have a mess. Without Bron Clev would be what Sac has been for the last 15 years. Sac would love a Cleveland type mess. Every team wants a Cleveland mess not named Warriors. If you keep things in perspective, itís just the amount of turmoil it takes to win a ring in Cleveland and simultaneously beat the greatest team ever. The teams that donít go through turmoil donít matter.

mrblisterdundee
01-25-2018, 02:25 AM
I don't think that's near enough for the Nets pick and Love to be honest.

There's no guarantee the Nets pick even ends up top-five in a top-heavy draft. Love is an aging niche player whose value is low right now.
Vucevic and Fournier fit better next to LeBron and outweigh Love's impact when combined. Augustin and Simmons might be the best bench players Cleveland has besides Wade, and they're on some of the cheapest contracts.
I'd be willing to switch out Augustin with Payton and include second-round picks, but I don't think Love and the Nets pick are worth more than that.

GREATNESS ONE
01-25-2018, 03:08 AM
Yeah. You're trading: Kuzma/Ingram/Lonzo/Staples Center/all your water for LeBron.

Not even close mijo.

FlashBolt
01-25-2018, 03:16 AM
No. Heís responsible for the ring. Mess? Lol. Cleve is lucky to have a mess. Without Bron Clev would be what Sac has been for the last 15 years. Sac would love a Cleveland type mess. Every team wants a Cleveland mess not named Warriors. If you keep things in perspective, itís just the amount of turmoil it takes to win a ring in Cleveland and simultaneously beat the greatest team ever. The teams that donít go through turmoil donít matter.

Being responsible for a ring is one thing. But being an NBA owner entitles you to have control of your team and the interest of it. LeBron not wanting to commit but also wanting things to go his way is not a good relationship to have. I mean, this would be an entirely different story if LeBron told management his intentions but simply expecting the team to make sacrifices for you knowing you will bolt next season is not what a business will or should do.

WaDe03
01-25-2018, 10:19 AM
Not a fan of those moves. I like where your head is at, but they need another ďGreatĒ player who has the ability to be the best player on the floor. Houston and GS both have two of them. Cavs need that in a big man.

How do you suggest they get that though? I feel the team I built is about the best the could do unless PG becomes available which I highly doubt. An all stay in Love, 2 borderline all stars in Lou and DJ, solid 3 and D guys in Hill Bradley, solid bench pieces in Korver and Green, the best player in LeBron, and Swiss Army knife Wade (mini LeBron) off the bench.

Just don't see how they get another star so I racked up on depth. Bradley and Lou seem to play the Warriors well.

WaDe03
01-25-2018, 11:04 AM
I have moved on from the DJ and Lou Will trade and now have my eyes on the following:

Bradley and Drummond

Evans and Gasol

Ellington and Whiteside

Offering anything but Hill Wade LeBron Love Green Korver.

IF Love is sent I want the teams to add the following:

Harris

Conley or Grizzlies pick to be used for another player to replace Love

JRich and JJ

Vee-Rex
01-25-2018, 11:16 AM
NOTSportsCenter
@NOTSportsCenter
The Cavs are interested in the following:

-George Hill
-DeAndre Jordan
-Lou Williams
-Wilt Chamberlain
-Harlem Globetrotters
-92 Dream Team

They are willing to give up:

-Tristan Thompson
-Iman Shumpert
-A LeBron autograph
-Half a can of Coke
-Some change they found in a couch

WaDe03
01-25-2018, 11:28 AM
http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y8ysk3gb

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y7s26ajf

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y72pvnjc

Nets pick going in all.

Alternative of getting the Grizzlies pick instead of Conley and sending to the Bulls:

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ycg4lsnf

mightybosstone
01-25-2018, 11:41 AM
NOTSportsCenter
@NOTSportsCenter
The Cavs are interested in the following:

-George Hill
-DeAndre Jordan
-Lou Williams
-Wilt Chamberlain
-Harlem Globetrotters
-92 Dream Team

They are willing to give up:

-Tristan Thompson
-Iman Shumpert
-A LeBron autograph
-Half a can of Coke
-Some change they found in a couch

:laugh:

LeonFSU
01-25-2018, 11:42 AM
Maybe the Cavs could get Kemba and Dwight without giving up the Nets pick.

mightybosstone
01-25-2018, 11:45 AM
I have moved on from the DJ and Lou Will trade and now have my eyes on the following:

Bradley and Drummond

Evans and Gasol

Ellington and Whiteside

Offering anything but Hill Wade LeBron Love Green Korver.

IF Love is sent I want the teams to add the following:

Harris

Conley or Grizzlies pick to be used for another player to replace Love

JRich and JJ

The two bolded are simply not happening, dude. Why would Detroit and Miami be willing to part with their best players, two of the best young centers in the league for Miami's trash? It makes zero sense. Also, the fact that you're not willing to part with guys like Green or Korver is a little on the crazy side. If Detroit calls Cleveland's front office this morning and is willing to offer up Drummond without taking Lebron or Love in return, the Cavs front office should be willing to throw literally any asset their way that they want and toss in the kitchen sink and a six pack of craft beer while they're at it.

I could see Gasol as a little more likely if only because Memphis should be thinking about going into full rebuilding mode soon, but I honestly don't think the Cavs are a great trade partner for them. What do the Cavs have that the Grizzlies would possibly want that would be worth Marc Gasol? Pretty much Lebron, Love or the Brooklyn pick, and the list ends there. And I'm beginning to doubt how valuable that Brooklyn pick is going to be considering it's sitting at 7th place right now, and some of the teams with slightly better records are about to go into full tank mode.

WaDe03
01-25-2018, 11:47 AM
Maybe the Cavs could get Kemba and Dwight without giving up the Nets pick.

What do you think it would take?

LeonFSU
01-25-2018, 11:55 AM
What do you think it would take?

No idea. But in a couple of weeks if Charlotte falls even further out of playoff contention they might want to shed contracts. Maybe an offer of IT, Thompson, Frye and Cleveland's own 1st. Not really sure if either team would go for that. Charlotte might want to shed even more salary like Batum or M. Williams and I doubt Cleveland would want either.

WaDe03
01-25-2018, 12:00 PM
The two bolded are simply not happening, dude. Why would Detroit and Miami be willing to part with their best players, two of the best young centers in the league for Miami's trash? It makes zero sense. Also, the fact that you're not willing to part with guys like Green or Korver is a little on the crazy side. If Detroit calls Cleveland's front office this morning and is willing to offer up Drummond without taking Lebron or Love in return, the Cavs front office should be willing to throw literally any asset their way that they want and toss in the kitchen sink and a six pack of craft beer while they're at it.

You're right on Korver and Green, I like them as glue guys so I wanted to keep them but if it really came down to it I would move them.

For the Pistons: I've seen a lot of Pistons fans talking down on Bradley plus he's had the whole rap allegations and what not. Drummond was on the block last year but apparently they couldn't find a deal for him. Would probably have to include Love in this deal.

IT Love Crowder JR Cedi Nets pick for Drummond Tobias Bradley and Leuer. Do they say no to that? Would swapping JR with TT help?

For the Heat, they don't use Whiteside enough and it opens the development of Bam more. Wade and Whitesides 2 man game was great. Ellington is expiring, but would probably have to throw in Love so give me JJ and maybe Winslow in return.

IT Love JR Nets pick Cedi or Zizic for Whiteside Ellington JJ and Winslow.

I don't feel those moves are too far off, coaches respect Love as an all star but apparently don't feel the same about Drummond or Whiteside.

WaDe03
01-25-2018, 12:03 PM

I could see Gasol as a little more likely if only because Memphis should be thinking about going into full rebuilding mode soon, but I honestly don't think the Cavs are a great trade partner for them. What do the Cavs have that the Grizzlies would possibly want that would be worth Marc Gasol? Pretty much Lebron, Love or the Brooklyn pick, and the list ends there. And I'm beginning to doubt how valuable that Brooklyn pick is going to be considering it's sitting at 7th place right now, and some of the teams with slightly better records are about to go into full tank mode.

For your 2nd paragraph, I posted 2 links to Grizzlies trades I would like to see, one involving the Bulls too.

Could they get Conley Gasol and Evans for IT Love Crowder TT and the BKN pick?

WaDe03
01-25-2018, 12:05 PM
No idea. But in a couple of weeks if Charlotte falls even further out of playoff contention they might want to shed contracts. Maybe an offer of IT, Thompson, Frye and Cleveland's own 1st. Not really sure if either team would go for that. Charlotte might want to shed even more salary like Batum or M. Williams and I doubt Cleveland would want either.

I think it would take the BKN pick but I could be wrong. I wouldn't mind bringing back Marvin to, he's a perfect fit. I think they could be good trade partners.

prodigy
01-25-2018, 12:10 PM
1) If you're the Cavs, you want expiring contracts. That way you have leverage to move pieces around. The fact Channing and Shump could both potentially be off your salary next season is a good thing and it's why SAC are even interested in these two pieces.

2) There is a chance anyone can get injured... There's also the chance that a player is more likely to get injured than the rest of the crew. The Cavs shouldn't be paying George Hill $20 million for the next three seasons. That's a completely terrible move. That's money they can use to sign a higher tier player who is willing to sacrifice a bit to join the Cavs. Playoff experience shooting 45% from 3? Bruh, what is you talking about? I guarantee he is not that lights out at shooting.

Doesn't hill have a buyout after next season for 1 million bucks? Thats not a bad* contract at all.

WaDe03
01-25-2018, 12:17 PM

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y8o56264

Charlotte then tanks out the rest of the year and can draft 2 players in the top 8 or trade both picks with moveable contracts and try to put pieces around IT and Love.

Kemba/Wade
Hill/Korver
LeBron/Green
Marvin/MKG
Howard/???

IT/MCW
Batum/Monk
Crowder/Lamb
Love/Kaminsky
TT/Zeller

mightybosstone
01-25-2018, 12:20 PM
You're right on Korver and Green, I like them as glue guys so I wanted to keep them but if it really came down to it I would move them.

For the Pistons: I've seen a lot of Pistons fans talking down on Bradley plus he's had the whole rap allegations and what not. Drummond was on the block last year but apparently they couldn't find a deal for him. Would probably have to include Love in this deal.

IT Love Crowder JR Cedi Nets pick for Drummond Tobias Bradley and Leuer. Do they say no to that? Would swapping JR with TT help?

For the Heat, they don't use Whiteside enough and it opens the development of Bam more. Wade and Whitesides 2 man game was great. Ellington is expiring, but would probably have to throw in Love so give me JJ and maybe Winslow in return.

IT Love JR Nets pick Cedi or Zizic for Whiteside Ellington JJ and Winslow.

I don't feel those moves are too far off, coaches respect Love as an all star but apparently don't feel the same about Drummond or Whiteside.

For your 2nd paragraph, I posted 2 links to Grizzlies trades I would like to see, one involving the Bulls too.

Could they get Conley Gasol and Evans for IT Love Crowder TT and the BKN pick?

If the Cavs are willing to move IT, Love and the Brooklyn pick, a lot of things are possible. But if you're the Cavs' front office, that's the point where you have to ask yourself "Are we mortgaging the future of our franchise for what could amount to one last, long-shot chance at a second title?" If you make that deal with Memphis, for example, and lose Lebron in the offseason, you're basically left with a worse version of the Grizzlies. Same thing with Detroit and Miami.

LeonFSU
01-25-2018, 12:23 PM
^ I doubt the trade would get that big. LeBron leaves and Cleveland become the current Hornets. Also don't really think the Hornets would want Love or Crowder. Maybe a third team could get involved and send Charlotte a pick for one of them, but seems unlikely.

WaDe03
01-25-2018, 12:39 PM
If the Cavs are willing to move IT, Love and the Brooklyn pick, a lot of things are possible. But if you're the Cavs' front office, that's the point where you have to ask yourself "Are we mortgaging the future of our franchise for what could amount to one last, long-shot chance at a second title?" If you make that deal with Memphis, for example, and lose Lebron in the offseason, you're basically left with a worse version of the Grizzlies. Same thing with Detroit and Miami.

I was listening to Windhorst and he said it may be time to view IT as the Cavs best expiring contract in trade deals. He also brought up a good point, the Cavs have 1 title in their history, right now they have the 2nd best player ever and a once in a lifetime player. He said when the Pacers traded George they felt they could find another George in 5 or so years, when the Cavs lose LeBron, that's it, they're not going to get another LeBron. He think they should go all in and try to win it all. I think that's the best thing to do too, the pick could always be a bust and there's no guarantee that in the 15 years you have that player you win he championship even if they're an all star.

Conley/Wade
Hill/Wade
Evans/Korver
LeBron/Green
Gasol/Zizic

I'm sure they could find a wing and a big in the buyout market. That team would be very hard to leave imo. If they could pull out the Pistons deal I don't think there's any way he leaves.

Hill/Wade
Bradley/Wade
LeBron/Korver
Tobias/Green
Drummond/Zizic

I want to see LeBron with a dominant big man.

lol, please
01-25-2018, 12:51 PM
LMAO at the gaggle of Cavaliers fans, LeBronophiles, and Warriors haters panicking over how to salvage that dumpster fire of a team in hopes they can even make the finals.

The desperation is real, and I love watching you all sweat.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

LeonFSU
01-25-2018, 12:56 PM
LMAO at the gaggle of Cavaliers fans, LeBronophiles, and Warriors haters panicking over how to salvage that dumpster fire of a team in hopes they can even make the finals.

I'm none of those. I just think its interesting to think about trades and Cleveland is one of few teams that might be buyers.

UncleBuckFaston
01-25-2018, 12:57 PM
How bout a Cleveland/Knicks trade at the deadline..

Knicks send out Lee, Hernangomez and Jack

In exchange for Shumpert, Calderon and Clevelands 2018 1st rounder.

Knicks get a little cap relief and a 1st rounder that should be in the mid 20s..

Cavs get upgrades at SG, C, and backup pg, the three positions which they need help the most for a run this season..

WaDe03
01-25-2018, 01:02 PM

There's no fear they won't make the finals.

WaDe03
01-25-2018, 01:03 PM
How bout a Cleveland/Knicks trade at the deadline..

Knicks send out Lee, Hernangomez and Jack

In exchange for Shumpert, Calderon and Clevelands 2018 1st rounder.

Knicks get a little cap relief and a 1st rounder that should be in the mid 20s..

Cavs get upgrades at SG, C, and backup pg, the three positions which they need help the most for a run this season..

Not too bad, Shump is about to be moved for George Hill though

lol, please
01-25-2018, 01:13 PM
There's no fear they won't make the finals.We'll see how that confidence of yours is doing as we get closer.

:laugh2:

R. Johnson#3
01-25-2018, 01:16 PM
The Cavs should look to deal Wade. He's done. The rest of the team looks like they're about to fall asleep as he holds onto the ball forever.

mightybosstone
01-25-2018, 01:19 PM

Your hate is real. How's that search going to find the quote where Lebron promised to bring a title to Cleveland before he left?

WaDe03
01-25-2018, 01:29 PM
The Cavs should look to deal Wade. He's done. The rest of the team looks like they're about to fall asleep as he holds onto the ball forever.

Actually the team wins when he's on the floor as he has one of the highest Net ratings on the team, if not the highest. They should look to trade LeBron and build around Wade.

WaDe03
01-25-2018, 01:30 PM
Mavs want a first round pick for Wes Matthews. Wonder what they want for Nerlens.

WaDe03
01-25-2018, 01:31 PM
We'll see how that confidence of yours is doing as we get closer.

The playoffs could literally start today in the middle of all this mess and I would have no doubts about the Cavs making the finals.

Vee-Rex
01-25-2018, 01:33 PM
I'm none of those. I just think its interesting to think about trades and Cleveland is one of few teams that might be buyers.

Agreed. Well said.

Vee-Rex
01-25-2018, 01:34 PM

Have you been watching the Cavs/Wade play or are you just trolling?

Hard to tell these days. I should give y'all some trolling lessons.

R. Johnson#3
01-25-2018, 03:07 PM
Have you been watching the Cavs/Wade play or are you just trolling?

Hard to tell these days. I should give y'all some trolling lessons.

Wade managed to poison the Bulls in one season. Maybe he's doing it to the Cavs now?

WaDe03
01-25-2018, 03:10 PM
Wade managed to poison the Bulls in one season. Maybe he's doing it to the Cavs now?

That Bulls team was poisoned before he got there. They already said Wade is a leader and well respected voice in the Cavs locker room. You're trying too hard.

lol, please
01-25-2018, 03:24 PM
Your hate is real. How's that search going to find the quote where Lebron promised to bring a title to Cleveland before he left?I'm not bothering with that topic anymore period, the onus isn't on me, and even if it was, that was a - let me take a second to remind people my thoughts on this post, not something I'm going to actively debate with you or anyone.

Way too much going on in my life and in the league today to spend time on petty **** that happened years ago. You know why I hate him as a man and player, do what you want with the knowledge but don't expect more from me about it.

lol, please
01-25-2018, 03:24 PM
The playoffs could literally start today in the middle of all this mess and I would have no doubts about the Cavs making the finals.I'm a confident guy like this too, but I firmly believe your hopes will be shattered very soon my dude.

lol, please
01-25-2018, 03:27 PM
The Cavs should look to deal Wade. He's done. The rest of the team looks like they're about to fall asleep as he holds onto the ball forever.Wade is on a 1 year deal right? If he is, hope he stays there til the end of the season at least, wasn't playing when I said I want him on the Warriors, he's the type of vet we need, Iggy and Livingston only have a few more seasons with us sadly.

R. Johnson#3
01-25-2018, 03:34 PM
That Bulls team was poisoned before he got there. They already said Wade is a leader and well respected voice in the Cavs locker room. You're trying too hard.

Not how I remember it. Wade and Butler went to the media and blasted the whole team instead of confronting the them. Then Rondo of all people had to put them in their place.

Wade is a has been who can't handle that fact. I'm not even trolling, I have a hunch he's at the root of some of these problems.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-25-2018, 05:13 PM
Mavs want a first round pick for Wes Matthews. Wonder what they want for Nerlens.

Noel would be a nice pick up for any team. But he would be UFA next summer. Not sure if any Bird rights carry over since he took the QO. Also he probably wants $20M per in a tapped out market.

WaDe03
01-25-2018, 05:31 PM
Not how I remember it. Wade and Butler went to the media and blasted the whole team instead of confronting the them. Then Rondo of all people had to put them in their place.

Wade is a has been who can't handle that fact. I'm not even trolling, I have a hunch he's at the root of some of these problems.

Nah Jimmy and the entire roster were beefing until Rose Noah etc. we're gone and beefed with Fred before Wade for there. Then Wade and Jimmy got on their teammates for not playing hard, Rondo didn't put them in their place and was garbage majority of the year.

You clearly haven't watched Wade this year, when he's in the Cavs play winning minutes, when he's not they go downhill. Just admit you haven't watched and move on.

WaDe03
01-25-2018, 05:32 PM
So now they're saying the Cavs and Kings are far apart on a deal now lol.

ahcardenas
01-25-2018, 05:50 PM
LeBron James and his (inevitable exit) to San Antonio for Patty Mills, Danny Green and Rudy Gay. LeBron will get to save face with Cleveland fans and leave them with something to build with. Lebron will be able to play for the best Coach of this era and a lineup to dominate GSW.

PG: Dejounte Murray
SG: Kawhi Leonard
SF: LeBron James
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge
C: Pau Gasol
Bench: Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili, Anderson, Forbes, etc.

Mr.B
01-25-2018, 05:56 PM

Wes actually has more value right now. Heís actually playing really well. He finally looks like the Wes that was in Portland. His contract has 1 more year on it and if he were on a playoff team knocking down shots like he has been the money wonít look so bad as it does on the rebuilding Mavs. I think Nerlens will also be a throw in for whatever team takes Wes.

Mr.B
01-25-2018, 06:01 PM
Noel would be a nice pick up for any team. But he would be UFA next summer. Not sure if any Bird rights carry over since he took the QO. Also he probably wants $20M per in a tapped out market.

His Bird Rights do not carry over. If he wants $20 mil heís in for another rude awakening because it isnít happening. Especially when you consider Boogie will be available. Like I said in the other post, I think Nerlens will be a throw in for whichever team trades for Wes.

WaDe03
01-25-2018, 06:05 PM
Wes actually has more value right now. Heís actually playing really well. He finally looks like the Wes that was in Portland. His contract has 1 more year on it and if he were on a playoff team knocking down shots like he has been the money wonít look so bad as it does on the rebuilding Mavs. I think Nerlens will also be a throw in for whatever team takes Wes.

Sign me up then.

Vee-Rex
01-25-2018, 06:05 PM
LeBron James and his (inevitable exit) to San Antonio for Patty Mills, Danny Green and Rudy Gay. LeBron will get to save face with Cleveland fans and leave them with something to build with. Lebron will be able to play for the best Coach of this era and a lineup to dominate GSW.

PG: Dejounte Murray
SG: Kawhi Leonard
SF: LeBron James
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge
C: Pau Gasol
Bench: Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili, Anderson, Forbes, etc.

https://i.imgflip.com/23d3nw.jpg

ahcardenas
01-25-2018, 06:08 PM

It's just a matter of time until Cavs fans burn his jersey again...its ugly....I can't watch.

Vee-Rex
01-25-2018, 06:11 PM
It's just a matter of time until Cavs fans burn his jersey again...its ugly....I can't watch.

Brilliant first 2 posts on the site, nub.

WaDe03
01-25-2018, 06:25 PM

Brilliant first 2 posts on the site, nub.

Us Cavs fans would never burn LeBrons jersey! I didn't when he left the first time and I won't IF he leaves this next time. He brought my city it's first championship in over 50 years!

Vee-Rex
01-25-2018, 06:29 PM
Us Cavs fans would never burn LeBrons jersey! I didn't when he left the first time and I won't IF he leaves this next time. He brought my city it's first championship in over 50 years!

:hi5:

that should be a fatal blow to the evil nooblet

Saddletramp
01-25-2018, 06:32 PM
I'm not bothering with that topic anymore period, the onus isn't on me, and even if it was, that was a - let me take a second to remind people my thoughts on this post, not something I'm going to actively debate with you or anyone.

Way too much going on in my life and in the league today to spend time on petty **** that happened years ago. You know why I hate him as a man and player, do what you want with the knowledge but don't expect more from me about it.

FlashBolt
01-25-2018, 06:34 PM
Cleveland should be ashamed of themselves for burning LeBron's jersey if he leaves again. The guy could have gone to NY, Lakers, Spurs, or any other team in the league but he chose good ol'e boring Cleveland. In fact, no one would have cared anymore if he went back to Cleveland or not. It was a good story but people were already way past him going to Cleveland until talks reviewed nostalgia back into everyone's mind. Anyhow, I feel like leBron should consider going to the Spurs this offseason. I don't see a situation where the Cavs, regardless of changes made (unless they get AD or Giannis) can be a better team than the ones Rockets or Spurs currently have. Kawhi+LeBron is a matchmade in heaven with Dejounte's crazy wingspan for his position. Kawhi will defend KD, LeBron will destroy Draymond, LaMarcus will put hands on Zaza Pachulia, and Danny Green would turn into the sniper of the NBA Finals we saw four years ago. And don't forget Popovich.. he respects LeBron and vice-versa. Enough respect to understand that he will possibly be coaching the GOAT if LeBron sticks around in the Spurs and continues winning.

WaDe03
01-25-2018, 06:38 PM

Cleveland should be ashamed of themselves for burning LeBron's jersey if he leaves again. The guy could have gone to NY, Lakers, Spurs, or any other team in the league but he chose good ol'e boring Cleveland. In fact, no one would have cared anymore if he went back to Cleveland or not. It was a good story but people were already way past him going to Cleveland until talks reviewed nostalgia back into everyone's mind. Anyhow, I feel like leBron should consider going to the Spurs this offseason. I don't see a situation where the Cavs, regardless of changes made (unless they get AD or Giannis) can be a better team than the ones Rockets or Spurs currently have. Kawhi+LeBron is a matchmade in heaven with Dejounte's crazy wingspan for his position. Kawhi will defend KD, LeBron will destroy Draymond, LaMarcus will put hands on Zaza Pachulia, and Danny Green would turn into the sniper of the NBA Finals we saw four years ago. And don't forget Popovich.. he respects LeBron and vice-versa. Enough respect to understand that he will possibly be coaching the GOAT if LeBron sticks around in the Spurs and continues winning.

But will LeBron buy into the system and be fine with not doing everything his way on the court?

FlashBolt
01-25-2018, 06:45 PM
But will LeBron buy into the system and be fine with not doing everything his way on the court?

lebron has had to create his own system and doing everything his way out of habit since his Cleveland days were filled with incompetence. He was 18 coming into a team that really forced him to have to grow up quickly and handle all the basketball-related events. It's a good and bad thing because now LeBron uses his power to make sure he runs the show since he is used to it. But he has respect for Pop.. LeBron said he would strongly consider playing in the Olympics since Greg is the coach.. how many players will do that because of a coach? you think if Lue or Spoelstra were the coach he would play for them? I mean, we are talking about LeBron saying Greg is the GOAT coach and Greg popovich always defending LeBron. Never said a bad thing about him ever. These guys have mutual respect for one another enough to realize that they can both do historic-level things. As for the system, LeBron respects Kawhi too.. Look at how much respect LeBron has for Kawhi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVTU-Gd3T10

when has LeBron ever showed that much emotion for a player guarding him? He realizes Kawhi is the future but he's the present. It will only be a matter of time before LeBron turns into the age where Kawhi is the best player on the team and LeBron adjusts his game. Remember, LeBron said he was ready to give the role to Kyrie when Kyrie was ready.. Kawhi is ready.

WaDe03
01-25-2018, 06:54 PM

lebron has had to create his own system and doing everything his way out of habit since his Cleveland days were filled with incompetence. He was 18 coming into a team that really forced him to have to grow up quickly and handle all the basketball-related events. It's a good and bad thing because now LeBron uses his power to make sure he runs the show since he is used to it. But he has respect for Pop.. LeBron said he would strongly consider playing in the Olympics since Greg is the coach.. how many players will do that because of a coach? you think if Lue or Spoelstra were the coach he would play for them? I mean, we are talking about LeBron saying Greg is the GOAT coach and Greg popovich always defending LeBron. Never said a bad thing about him ever. These guys have mutual respect for one another enough to realize that they can both do historic-level things. As for the system, LeBron respects Kawhi too.. Look at how much respect LeBron has for Kawhi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVTU-Gd3T10

when has LeBron ever showed that much emotion for a player guarding him? He realizes Kawhi is the future but he's the present. It will only be a matter of time before LeBron turns into the age where Kawhi is the best player on the team and LeBron adjusts his game. Remember, LeBron said he was ready to give the role to Kyrie when Kyrie was ready.. Kawhi is ready.

I would love to see them together.

beasted86
01-25-2018, 06:57 PM

"Us Cavs fans"'..... "my city"...... 🤔

SMFH.

FlashBolt
01-25-2018, 06:57 PM
I would love to see them together.

*If Wade is on the same team.

Vee-Rex
01-25-2018, 07:02 PM
"Us Cavs fans"'..... "my city"...... 🤔

SMFH.

That's right - he's one of us. Don't be jelly.

WaDe03
01-25-2018, 07:28 PM

*If Wade is on the same team.

That's what I meant by them lol!

WaDe03
01-25-2018, 07:29 PM

That's right - he's one of us. Don't be jelly.

:nod:

WaDe03
01-25-2018, 07:30 PM
MR. B, if you view Nerlens as a throw in would the Mavs be willing to take a 2nd instead of a 1st if the contracts they got back were expirings?

A 2nd and Frye Shumpert for Matthews and Nerlens? Throw in either Cedi or Zizic if needed or are they dead set on a 1st?

lol, please
01-25-2018, 07:34 PM

lmao welcome to PSD.

WaDe03
01-25-2018, 07:39 PM

lmao welcome to PSD.

Is that your burner account?

WaDe03
01-25-2018, 07:39 PM
Why the **** is that picture coming up every time I quote someone?

lol, please
01-25-2018, 07:41 PM

lmfao have some respect homie.

lol, P never has alt accounts, on any forum lol. I hate that ish. Stick to one persona and represent til the casket drops. I don't even like it when peeps change their usernames lol. Was super depressed when I realized Giannis94 wasn't a new user and he changed his username. That said, I used to be lolPhillies, but blame the Phillies for not being able to keep up with the Giants for that one ha.

FlashBolt
01-25-2018, 07:53 PM
Why the **** is that picture coming up every time I quote someone?

Because PSD has a lot of issues within the technicalities of the forum. You have to hit, "Go Advanced" and deselect all quoted posts.

Saddletramp
01-25-2018, 07:53 PM

That's exactly what I was thinking. You know he has a few.

Saddletramp
01-25-2018, 08:27 PM

lol, P never has alt accounts, on any forum lol. I hate that ish. Stick to one persona and represent til the casket drops. I don't even like it when peeps change their usernames lol. Was super depressed when I realized Giannis94 wasn't a new user and he changed his username. That said, I used to be lolPhillies, but blame the Phillies for not being able to keep up with the Giants for that one ha.

You just contradicted yourself in the same post that you called out multiple users.

And no one here thinks for a second that you don't have dupe accounts.

lol, please
01-25-2018, 09:05 PM
You just contradicted yourself in the same post that you called out multiple users.

And no one here thinks for a second that you don't have dupe accounts.

I contradicted myself about the name changes but I acknowledged that in the same post and laughed about it.

How do you bring that up as if you cleverly called it out, as if what I just said isn't there for everyone to see already? SMH saddletramp, even when you try and troll you stumble over your own feet. Bless your heart.

and who cares what people think. Mods can verify dupe accounts via your IP. Go ask them to check, since it's a ban-able offense here last I checked.

Saddletramp
01-25-2018, 09:34 PM
I contradicted myself about the name changes but I acknowledged that in the same post and laughed about it.

How do you bring that up as if you cleverly called it out, as if what I just said isn't there for everyone to see already? SMH saddletramp, even when you try and troll you stumble over your own feet. Bless your heart.

I was pointing out the dopiness of it all. You talk in the third person and bag on people then admit you've done the same thing. Just utterly clueless.

and who cares what people think. Mods can verify dupe accounts via your IP. Go ask them to check, since it's a ban-able offense here last I checked.

I assume IPs can still be duped as well. If I were a mod you'd have been permabanned a long time ago.

You still never answered, how is what Lebron said and KD said different? How are those quotes different? Be a man and answer the question.

Mr.B
01-25-2018, 11:13 PM
MR. B, if you view Nerlens as a throw in would the Mavs be willing to take a 2nd instead of a 1st if the contracts they got back were expirings?

A 2nd and Frye Shumpert for Matthews and Nerlens? Throw in either Cedi or Zizic if needed or are they dead set on a 1st?

I donít think they would. I think they would hold out for a 1st. They would let Nerlens walk and hold on to Wes and trade him at next yearís trade deadline where heíll have more value since heíll be an expiring contract.

Mr.B
01-25-2018, 11:15 PM
Because PSD has a lot of issues within the technicalities of the forum. You have to hit, "Go Advanced" and deselect all quoted posts.

Or just hit edit your post and then save it without changing anything. The pic will be gone when you save.

Mr.B
01-25-2018, 11:15 PM
Kemba Walker to Dallas?

https://twitter.com/mikecianciolo/status/956667119739031553

WaDe03
01-25-2018, 11:21 PM
I donít think they would. I think they would hold out for a 1st. They would let Nerlens walk and hold on to Wes and trade him at next yearís trade deadline where heíll have more value since heíll be an expiring contract.

So what about this, the Cavs send expirings to the a team looking to shed salary, the team looking to shed salary sends that player to Dallas with a 1st and Dallas get Cedi or Zizic from the Cavs and sends Matthews and Noel to the Cavs. You all get a 1st and a nice young prospect but take on a contract of 2-3 years at 15M per year, which imo doesn't matter much since I assume you all won't be competing by then. How's that sound?

Just looking for ways for the Cavs to be eligible to still trade their pick or the Nets pick in another deal after this one.

Scoots
01-25-2018, 11:32 PM
I was pointing out the dopiness of it all. You talk in the third person and bag on people then admit you've done the same thing. Just utterly clueless.

I assume IPs can still be duped as well. If I were a mod you'd have been permabanned a long time ago.

You still never answered, how is what Lebron said and KD said different? How are those quotes different? Be a man and answer the question.

Are you interested in being a mod?

FlashBolt
01-25-2018, 11:51 PM

I would pay to be a mod just so I can get rid of lol, please. Don't get me wrong, active user and generates discussions because some of us lack that fortitute to create some but his lack of content is the worst I've seen in any forum site.

lol, please
01-25-2018, 11:51 PM

How is one clueless if he openly acknowledges the irony, you make no sense. None. Oh, Saddletramp.

GREATNESS ONE
01-26-2018, 12:35 AM
Banning people is ridiculous.

Mr.B
01-26-2018, 12:37 AM
So what about this, the Cavs send expirings to the a team looking to shed salary, the team looking to shed salary sends that player to Dallas with a 1st and Dallas get Cedi or Zizic from the Cavs and sends Matthews and Noel to the Cavs. You all get a 1st and a nice young prospect but take on a contract of 2-3 years at 15M per year, which imo doesn't matter much since I assume you all won't be competing by then. How's that sound?

Just looking for ways for the Cavs to be eligible to still trade their pick or the Nets pick in another deal after this one.

I absolutely think they would consider that based on the rumors that are coming out. Donnie Nelson has mentioned that the Mavs would be willing to take on contracts if it meant draft picks or young promising players coming back.

WaDe03
01-26-2018, 12:54 AM
I absolutely think they would consider that based on the rumors that are coming out. Donnie Nelson has mentioned that the Mavs would be willing to take on contracts if it meant draft picks or young promising players coming back.

Nice, hopefully the Cavs look into it then. Could get a solid big and guard and then use other pieces for hopefully an all star level guy.

Saddletramp
01-26-2018, 01:11 AM

Just long enough to do one thing........

prodigy
01-26-2018, 10:30 AM
I was listening to Windhorst and he said it may be time to view IT as the Cavs best expiring contract in trade deals. He also brought up a good point, the Cavs have 1 title in their history, right now they have the 2nd best player ever and a once in a lifetime player. He said when the Pacers traded George they felt they could find another George in 5 or so years, when the Cavs lose LeBron, that's it, they're not going to get another LeBron. He think they should go all in and try to win it all. I think that's the best thing to do too, the pick could always be a bust and there's no guarantee that in the 15 years you have that player you win he championship even if they're an all star.

Conley/Wade
Hill/Wade
Evans/Korver
LeBron/Green
Gasol/Zizic

I'm sure they could find a wing and a big in the buyout market. That team would be very hard to leave imo. If they could pull out the Pistons deal I don't think there's any way he leaves.

Hill/Wade
Bradley/Wade
LeBron/Korver
Tobias/Green
Drummond/Zizic

I want to see LeBron with a dominant big man.

windhorst is a dumb moron though. He jumped on Lebrons D when he was a young reporter and thats how he got his fame. Crap reporter and crap person. Rant over.

To say Cavs could never get another great player is dumb. Who knows. If you know please give me lottery numbers too.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-26-2018, 11:20 AM
Kemba Walker to Dallas?

https://twitter.com/mikecianciolo/status/956667119739031553

Not reading a connection of Kemba and Mavs. I see Bucks were linked to trade rumors of Kemba. Then that guy tweeted Delly and a first and Telly for Matthews since he has a Wisconsin connection. Its tempting since Matthews has a player option next season. But i'm sure he picks it up.

Also our first be like 2022 since Suns most likely conveys around 2020 for Bledsoe trade. Still iffy though. Since Telly may medically retire. So he be off the books next summer. Hard to say if i'd part with a first for Matthews. He was good last year. Haven't paid much attention to the Mavs this year. I think Bucks are reaching for bigger names. Now if Noel was in the deal then ya sure. Bucks need a center way before another wing.

WaDe03
01-26-2018, 11:54 AM
windhorst is a dumb moron though. He jumped on Lebrons D when he was a young reporter and thats how he got his fame. Crap reporter and crap person. Rant over.

To say Cavs could never get another great player is dumb. Who knows. If you know please give me lottery numbers too.

He's pretty well connected to the Cavs though and I would assume he's right on the LeBron thing. How many LeBrons have you seen?

mightybosstone
01-26-2018, 12:16 PM
An inside on another well-known Rockets forum dropped a few interesting tidbits of note leading up to the trade deadline:
- The Lakers may be trying to package Ingram and other pieces to make an offer for Kawhi.
- Houston is trying to deal Ryno at the deadline.
- Bogut wants to play in Houston, but the Rockets are more likely to target Brook Lopez in the buyout market if the Lakers let him go.

This guy isn't perfect, but he's dropped a few bombs in the past that have turned out to be true, so I tend to trust his rumors even if they don't all come to fruition.

smith&wesson
01-26-2018, 12:24 PM
The problem is no ones willing to take Ryan Andersonís contract..

Vee-Rex
01-26-2018, 12:27 PM
Sam Amico just reported that the Kings have reached out to a third team to help facilitate Hill to the Cavs.

Maybe the hang-up is Shump? He'll likely opt in next year so they'd only be getting one expiring in Frye.

Maybe the Pelicans would help it go through if they still want Shump and are willing to send an expiring to the Kings if they have one.

WaDe03
01-26-2018, 12:38 PM
Sam Amico just reported that the Kings have reached out to a third team to help facilitate Hill to the Cavs.

Maybe the hang-up is Shump? He'll likely opt in next year so they'd only be getting one expiring in Frye.

Maybe the Pelicans would help it go through if they still want Shump and are willing to send an expiring to the Kings if they have one.

That 3rd team is the Mavs. Wonder what they're going to bring to the table.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-26-2018, 12:41 PM
Maybe Mavs get Skal? Mavs part with Noel? Noel and Hill to Cavs? Unless Matthews is involved for Cavs late first as well?

Mr.B
01-26-2018, 12:51 PM
Not reading a connection of Kemba and Mavs. I see Bucks were linked to trade rumors of Kemba. Then that guy tweeted Delly and a first and Telly for Matthews since he has a Wisconsin connection. Its tempting since Matthews has a player option next season. But i'm sure he picks it up.

Also our first be like 2022 since Suns most likely conveys around 2020 for Bledsoe trade. Still iffy though. Since Telly may medically retire. So he be off the books next summer. Hard to say if i'd part with a first for Matthews. He was good last year. Haven't paid much attention to the Mavs this year. I think Bucks are reaching for bigger names. Now if Noel was in the deal then ya sure. Bucks need a center way before another wing.

From my understanding the Hornets did contact the Mavs to see if there was interest in Walker but Dallas has no interest in the player but would like to help facilitate a trade to get Kemba to the Bucks.

https://twitter.com/zcunninghamnba/status/954454919276367875

Mr.B
01-26-2018, 12:55 PM
That 3rd team is the Mavs. Wonder what they're going to bring to the table.

The Mavs would be bringing cap space to the deal. Apparently the Kings would need to make room on their roster. Thatís where the Mavs come in. They would take on contracts in exchange for draft picks.

https://twitter.com/zcunninghamnba/status/955979162929508352

Mr.B
01-26-2018, 12:58 PM
Maybe Mavs get Skal? Mavs part with Noel? Noel and Hill to Cavs? Unless Matthews is involved for Cavs late first as well?

I donít think Matthews or Nerlens would be part of this deal. The Mavs would just be willing to take on contracts in exchange for draft picks or young players like Skal. The Kings would need to clear 2 roster spots in order to make their deal with Cleveland work. Iíve also read that the Mavs are considering just buying out Nerlens to clear his roster spot.

warfelg
01-26-2018, 01:03 PM
I donít think Matthews or Nerlens would be part of this deal. The Mavs would just be willing to take on contracts in exchange for draft picks or young players like Skal. The Kings would need to clear 2 roster spots in order to make their deal with Cleveland work. Iíve also read that the Mavs are considering just buying out Nerlens to clear his roster spot.

Man....what the hell happened there? How do you go from 4/70 to buyout from a QO in 7 months?

BKLYNpigeon
01-26-2018, 01:16 PM
George Hill is a no go, can't get healthy with that toe injury.

Forever35
01-26-2018, 01:44 PM
I think Kyle O'Quinn gets moved to GSW...

O'Quinn and Dougie M for Swaggy, Looney and a 2nd...

mightybosstone
01-26-2018, 01:45 PM
The problem is no ones willing to take Ryan Andersonís contract..

I don't think anyone is just going to be willing to eat that contract. But if there's a bad team that could dump a lesser bad contract and an expiring, and get some assets in return, that could totally work. Just as an example, but Sacramento has the pieces to make that deal work. They could deal ZBo's bad 3-year deal and Carter's expiring $8 million to Houston in exchange to take on Ryno's bad contract and additional assets.

For Sacramento, there's no hope of competing anytime soon anyway, but if you're willing to take on a salary of $8 million more a year through 2020, you can capitalize on it to get additional assets.

prodigy
01-26-2018, 02:11 PM
He's pretty well connected to the Cavs though and I would assume he's right on the LeBron thing. How many LeBrons have you seen?

Well he is the only Lebron ive seen. Not that common of a name. great players are common though. Windhorst use to have connections. Cavs and Cleveland aren't big fans of his anymore. He ran down to Miami with his daddy too lol. So I don't believe he has really any connections with the cavs and I highly doubt Lebron tells him anything. Not like Brons like "ok I got some info, wheres the fat white guy."

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-26-2018, 02:23 PM
Man....what the hell happened there? How do you go from 4/70 to buyout from a QO in 7 months?

Dirk is near the end. Barnes and Matthews isn't enough. Cuban probably doesn't want to tank. Even though he should of had Dirk retire last year or traded him.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-26-2018, 02:28 PM
I don't think anyone is just going to be willing to eat that contract. But if there's a bad team that could dump a lesser bad contract and an expiring, and get some assets in return, that could totally work. Just as an example, but Sacramento has the pieces to make that deal work. They could deal ZBo's bad 3-year deal and Carter's expiring $8 million to Houston in exchange to take on Ryno's bad contract and additional assets.

For Sacramento, there's no hope of competing anytime soon anyway, but if you're willing to take on a salary of $8 million more a year through 2020, you can capitalize on it to get additional assets.

What assets Rockets have? Most of them are on the Clippers now. Capela is only last real asset yet soon to be RFA. Other teams could just over pay him and he will bolt next summer. Yet they wanna keep him. Late first round picks aren't all that exciting to eat a 3/$60M player. Rockets should of talked to the Nets before ya traded for CP3. Ya might of swindled Anderson to Nets with Dekker and Bev. Before they ate Mozgov with Russell.

FlashBolt
01-26-2018, 02:32 PM
So much damn attention for George Hill.. this is not going to increase the Cavs chances of winning by much.. or at all. They have BIGGER problems to fry. I am sorry but it is looking more and more obvious that they really don't want to trade that Nets pick. And it sucks for them as well because my boy PG said Russ is making his free agency decision easier. I think if we can get a competitive round 2 or make it to the WCF, PG is a lock to stay. He knows Lakers are a joke right now.

JLynn943
01-26-2018, 02:32 PM
George Hill is a no go, can't get healthy with that toe injury.

I think that's media BS to continue to make the Kings in a weaker bargaining position. Joerger said that veterans were going to be sitting out of games the second half of the year

FlashBolt
01-26-2018, 02:33 PM
What assets Rockets have? Most of them are on the Clippers now. Capela is only last real asset yet soon to be RFA. Other teams could just over pay him and he will bolt next summer. Yet they wanna keep him. Late first round picks aren't all that exciting to eat a 3/$60M player. Rockets should of talked to the Nets before ya traded for CP3. Ya might of swindled Anderson to Nets with Dekker and Bev. Before they ate Mozgov with Russell.

I said the same. Rockets will need to have some serious luck if they plan on getting LeBron. I don't see a contract there I like at all regarding Ryan or Gordon. And I said before, Cavs would probably let LeBron go and not do a S&T if those are the two players they have to settle for. If Ryan and Gordon were free agents, Cavs would have no problem signing them anyways. They aren't exactly high demand pieces as many teams realize that those two are a heavy beneficiary (and vice-versa) in the Rockets system.

mightybosstone
01-26-2018, 02:35 PM

They don't have a ton of assets, but a team like Sacramento needs literally everything. If Houston's willing to throw in at least one future first, protected in favor of Sacramento (like has to be in the top 20 through 2022 or something), as well as some 2nds and young international guys like Qi and Hartenstein, I could see a deal formulating around that.

The Rockets certainly aren't going to deal Capela just to get of Ryno, though. That would be insane. If Morey can't find a taker for Anderson, then he'll just keep him through this season. Honestly, I think it's pretty unlikely that Ryno plays in a jersey other than the Rockets this season, he probably will until next year's trade deadline at the very earliest. But it's not impossible that he could be moved, and if anyone can pull it off, it's Daryl Morey.

mightybosstone
01-26-2018, 02:40 PM
I said the same. Rockets will need to have some serious luck if they plan on getting LeBron. I don't see a contract there I like at all regarding Ryan or Gordon. And I said before, Cavs would probably let LeBron go and not do a S&T if those are the two players they have to settle for. If Ryan and Gordon were free agents, Cavs would have no problem signing them anyways. They aren't exactly high demand pieces as many teams realize that those two are a heavy beneficiary (and vice-versa) in the Rockets system.

Ryno really hasn't been the beneficiary of anything. He's terrible, and he has literally zero confidence in his shot right now. But I think you're really underselling Gordon. He's single-handedly kept the Rockets in games at times this season and is probably one of the two best sixth man options in the entire NBA with Lou Will. The guy is just a scoring machine, and he does a little of everything well offensively while not being a minus on the defensive side.

But if the Cavs didn't want him, I have no doubt the Rockets could find a taker and get a third team involved to get a contract Cleveland would be more willing to take. Bottom line, a Lebron to Houston deal is hardly impossible. It just won't be easy.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-26-2018, 02:40 PM
They don't have a ton of assets, but a team like Sacramento needs literally everything. If Houston's willing to throw in at least one future first, protected in favor of Sacramento (like has to be in the top 20 through 2022 or something), as well as some 2nds and young international guys like Qi and Hartenstein, I could see a deal formulating around that.

The Rockets certainly aren't going to deal Capela just to get of Ryno, though. That would be insane. If Morey can't find a taker for Anderson, then he'll just keep him through this season. Honestly, I think it's pretty unlikely that Ryno plays in a jersey other than the Rockets this season, he probably will until next year's trade deadline at the very earliest. But it's not impossible that he could be moved, and if anyone can pull it off, it's Daryl Morey.

Kings declined Anderson last summer already when they had capspace.

lol, please
01-26-2018, 02:52 PM
Feels great to not have to stress any trade topics.

We don't need to address anything, personnel wise.

Meanwhile the league scrambles to even be able to hang with the Warriors.

:) life is great

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-26-2018, 03:02 PM

Good luck Knicks. hahahahah Only chance they move Noah is if KP is attached to the deal. Or two unprotected lottery picks.

FlashBolt
01-26-2018, 03:09 PM
Ryno really hasn't been the beneficiary of anything. He's terrible, and he has literally zero confidence in his shot right now. But I think you're really underselling Gordon. He's single-handedly kept the Rockets in games at times this season and is probably one of the two best sixth man options in the entire NBA with Lou Will. The guy is just a scoring machine, and he does a little of everything well offensively while not being a minus on the defensive side.

But if the Cavs didn't want him, I have no doubt the Rockets could find a taker and get a third team involved to get a contract Cleveland would be more willing to take. Bottom line, a Lebron to Houston deal is hardly impossible. It just won't be easy.

Playing for the Rockets gives him the ability to drill shot after shot. I can guarantee that he wouldn't have that same luxury on any other team (including the Warriors). Their system depends on 3PA and it just so happens Gordon's 3P% makes enough sense to where even shooting below 35% with the amount of shots he takes is a positive impact. But on a different team, I have enough faith most GM's see that unless they change their entire team, Gordon's impact won't come close to what he has provided the Rockets. This isn't something the Rockets suddenly just decided to change. They've completely revamped their roster to shooting threes in bunches. It would be very difficult to replicate that type of offense.

Believe me, I would love to see LeBron on Rockets or Spurs because I absolutely am disgusted with how bad the Warriors have stacked the competition. LeBron beating them is something I am contempt with even if OKC loses. But I think Spurs have a much easier path to signing LeBron. I still have no idea why they resigned Pau Gasol to that contract or else signing LeBron would be smooth for them.

FlashBolt
01-26-2018, 03:10 PM

Good luck Knicks. hahahahah Only chance they move Noah is if KP is attached to the deal. Or two unprotected lottery picks.

Lol, they are idiots. Noah might be the luckiest player in the NBA. Dude sits on the bench trashtalking and then flies off to Ibiza because he's injured. What a life.

HeartOfStarks
01-26-2018, 03:19 PM
I think Kyle O'Quinn gets moved to GSW...

O'Quinn and Dougie M for Swaggy, Looney and a 2nd...

I mean... that seems like a terrible trade for us. Is Looney remotely good? Serious question I've barely seen him play. Maybe switch that 2nd to your 1st and then we'd be interested.

HeartOfStarks
01-26-2018, 03:21 PM

We should maybe just stretch him, I'll be heated if we attach picks to lose him, what a **** up.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-26-2018, 03:23 PM
Noah stretched for like 5 years is like $5M per each season?

HeartOfStarks
01-26-2018, 03:27 PM
Noah stretched for like 5 years is like $5M per each season?

I don't know man, it's a bad spot to be in. Stretching him obviously is ****** but otherwise what, we're paying him $17 mil for 2 more seasons after this? I'm not a cap expert, he just has zero (really negative tbh) value, so...

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-26-2018, 03:36 PM
Best for the Knicks to keep Noah. His final year then deal him to a team that wants cap. Ya probably get a first or a young rookie contract back with dead weight deal. Two years to go to be off the books. Next seasons trade deadline or following summer after he could be moved easily. Right now Knicks lose assets though. Knicks best to hang on for the ride. I wouldn't bother trying to dump him using picks or rookie contracts. Just sets ya back longer.

HeartOfStarks
01-26-2018, 03:44 PM
Best for the Knicks to keep Noah. His final year then deal him to a team that wants cap. Ya probably get a first or a young rookie contract back with dead weight deal. Two years to go to be off the books. Next seasons trade deadline or following summer after he could be moved easily. Right now Knicks lose assets though. Knicks best to hang on for the ride. I wouldn't bother trying to dump him using picks or rookie contracts. Just sets ya back longer.

100% that's all I'm saying. Trading him right now would just be throwing good money after bad. Wrong call imo.

mightybosstone
01-26-2018, 04:21 PM
Playing for the Rockets gives him the ability to drill shot after shot. I can guarantee that he wouldn't have that same luxury on any other team (including the Warriors). Their system depends on 3PA and it just so happens Gordon's 3P% makes enough sense to where even shooting below 35% with the amount of shots he takes is a positive impact. But on a different team, I have enough faith most GM's see that unless they change their entire team, Gordon's impact won't come close to what he has provided the Rockets. This isn't something the Rockets suddenly just decided to change. They've completely revamped their roster to shooting threes in bunches. It would be very difficult to replicate that type of offense.
So a couple of things on this:
1. Gordon has been incredibly streaky this year, but it's an outlier if you look at the last five seasons. He hasn't shot below 37 percent from the 3-point line since 2013.
2. He's not just some 3-point chucking spot shooter. The dude is really strong and has some legitimate skills driving to the basket. Nearly 40 percent of his shots come from around the rim, and although he shoots more threes than twos per game, more than half his points come from within the arc and from the line.

Believe me, I would love to see LeBron on Rockets or Spurs because I absolutely am disgusted with how bad the Warriors have stacked the competition. LeBron beating them is something I am contempt with even if OKC loses. But I think Spurs have a much easier path to signing LeBron. I still have no idea why they resigned Pau Gasol to that contract or else signing LeBron would be smooth for them.
Easier doesn't mean more likely. There are probably 20+ teams that could sign Lebron more easily than the Rockets can. But if Lebron doesn't want to play there, it's a moot point. If Lebron wants to go to Houston, Morey will absolutely find a way to make that happen, one way or another.

Hell, he could renounce all of his free agents, move Gordon, Tucker and Nene for picks to package to get rid of Ryno's contract, leaving him with essentially just Harden's contract on the books and enough room to give Lebron and Paul $30 million each. Now, they would have literally not team around them at that point. But could Morey do it? Sure.

Mr.B
01-26-2018, 05:02 PM

Apparently bad practice habits, a major superiority complex, and going rogue on offense. Also not sticking to your assignments on defense.

Mr.B
01-26-2018, 05:13 PM

If they really are trying to dump Noah they are definitely going to have to attach their 1st to him (unprotected).

ahcardenas
01-26-2018, 06:03 PM
:hi5:

that should be a fatal blow to the evil nooblet

that's hilarious, I'm no fan of LBJ but I respect his game. Do Cavs fans really think he is staying? He has nothing else to prove or give to the Land. The Dude needs Spurs more than Spurs need him. He is chasing Jordan, only way to catch him is by being coached and teaming up. He has to give up the control and he never will with buster coaches like Ty Lue.

FlashBolt
01-26-2018, 06:13 PM
So a couple of things on this:
1. Gordon has been incredibly streaky this year, but it's an outlier if you look at the last five seasons. He hasn't shot below 37 percent from the 3-point line since 2013.
2. He's not just some 3-point chucking spot shooter. The dude is really strong and has some legitimate skills driving to the basket. Nearly 40 percent of his shots come from around the rim, and although he shoots more threes than twos per game, more than half his points come from within the arc and from the line.

Easier doesn't mean more likely. There are probably 20+ teams that could sign Lebron more easily than the Rockets can. But if Lebron doesn't want to play there, it's a moot point. If Lebron wants to go to Houston, Morey will absolutely find a way to make that happen, one way or another.

Hell, he could renounce all of his free agents, move Gordon, Tucker and Nene for picks to package to get rid of Ryno's contract, leaving him with essentially just Harden's contract on the books and enough room to give Lebron and Paul $30 million each. Now, they would have literally not team around them at that point. But could Morey do it? Sure.

Why wouldn't LeBron want to play for the Spurs? It's not like he doesn't realize it isn't an option. LeBron isn't stupid. I'm pretty sure he only has about 3-4 teams he actually wants to consider playing for and the rest he'll just troll and hint at things just to mess with them. But the reality is, Spurs, Lakers, Rockets, or Cavs are easily the top four options. I can't say which one for certain as it would highly depend on what the Cavs do right now but let's not make it seem as if the Spurs are not attractive as well. I'd say a lineup of LeBron+Kawhi+Aldridge under Pop would be something special for many years to come. The Rockets, because of Harden+CP3+LeBron would also be special but not if they have to give up lots of shooting weapons that they have.

WaDe03
01-26-2018, 06:46 PM
LeBrons dumb as **** if he goes to the Lakers unless they clear room for 2 more guys and trade Bal/Ingram/Kuzma for another star.

mightybosstone
01-26-2018, 06:47 PM
Why wouldn't LeBron want to play for the Spurs? It's not like he doesn't realize it isn't an option. LeBron isn't stupid. I'm pretty sure he only has about 3-4 teams he actually wants to consider playing for and the rest he'll just troll and hint at things just to mess with them. But the reality is, Spurs, Lakers, Rockets, or Cavs are easily the top four options. I can't say which one for certain as it would highly depend on what the Cavs do right now but let's not make it seem as if the Spurs are not attractive as well. I'd say a lineup of LeBron+Kawhi+Aldridge under Pop would be something special for many years to come. The Rockets, because of Harden+CP3+LeBron would also be special but not if they have to give up lots of shooting weapons that they have.

I'm not saying that San Antonio isn't a solid option for Lebron or that he wouldn't necessarily want to play there. The Spurs can and should be in his top 5-10 teams this offseason if he's thinking about leaving. My point is that how easy it is to get Lebron shouldn't necessarily be a factor in where he ends up. If Lebron James comes to your organization and says "I want to play for you guys," you'll find a way to make it happen.

If Lebron wants to play in San Antonio next season, he'll be wearing a Spurs jersey. If he wants to play in Houston, he'll be wearing a Rockets jersey. With the exception of the Warriors, every other team remotely close to contention in the league should be willing to tear apart their roster to get Lebron.

And I consistently read on PSD how it would be almost impossible to get Lebron in a Rockets uniform. I assure you it's not impossible. If I can figure out a reasonable way to get Lebron to Houston, I can guarantee you that Daryl Morey has already thought of it and probably has 100 better ideas in mind.

Vee-Rex
01-26-2018, 06:52 PM
that's hilarious, I'm no fan of LBJ but I respect his game. Do Cavs fans really think he is staying? He has nothing else to prove or give to the Land. The Dude needs Spurs more than Spurs need him. He is chasing Jordan, only way to catch him is by being coached and teaming up. He has to give up the control and he never will with buster coaches like Ty Lue.

No biggie, I was just bustin' your chops a little.

I think there's about a 50/50 chance. Pretty much a coin flip at this point, but as MBT said if things don't get better with the Cavs then he might be as good as gone.

Watching LeBron and Kawhi play together would be exciting and enjoyable to see, though.

FlashBolt
01-26-2018, 11:40 PM
No biggie, I was just bustin' your chops a little.

I think there's about a 50/50 chance. Pretty much a coin flip at this point, but as MBT said if things don't get better with the Cavs then he might be as good as gone.

Watching LeBron and Kawhi play together would be exciting and enjoyable to see, though.

It would be the perfect pairing for LeBron against the Warriors. Think about it. Kawhi guards KD better than any other player. That's the problem the Cavs had: They didn't have enough defenders to guard Steph, Klay, and KD. If Kawhi guards KD, LeBron can rotate between Steph, Klay, or Draymond. Spurs make the most sense for LeBron to win now and in the future. I hope he doesn't resign with Cleveland, tbh. Sucks for you guys but I'd hate to see LeBron continue losing when the inevitable result is his team isn't good enough.

Vee-Rex
01-26-2018, 11:44 PM
It would be the perfect pairing for LeBron against the Warriors. Think about it. Kawhi guards KD better than any other player. That's the problem the Cavs had: They didn't have enough defenders to guard Steph, Klay, and KD. If Kawhi guards KD, LeBron can rotate between Steph, Klay, or Draymond. Spurs make the most sense for LeBron to win now and in the future. I hope he doesn't resign with Cleveland, tbh. Sucks for you guys but I'd hate to see LeBron continue losing when the inevitable result is his team isn't good enough.

My hope is that a team like the Rockets or Thunder pull an epic upset over the Warriors, and then a new-look Cavs team beat that team in an extremely entertaining finals series.

The Warriors don't lose well at all. There's a lot of tension and problems when they do lose. If a team in the West has their number and start beating them I don't think the Warriors roster would hold up for very long.

FlashBolt
01-26-2018, 11:51 PM
My hope is that a team like the Rockets or Thunder pull an epic upset over the Warriors, and then a new-look Cavs team beat that team in an extremely entertaining finals series.

The Warriors don't lose well at all. There's a lot of tension and problems when they do lose. If a team in the West has their number and start beating them I don't think the Warriors roster would hold up for very long.

I was thinking the same thing but that's a tough hope to pray on. I was hoping Rockets, Spurs, or OKC could beat the Warriors and we could have an actual even Finals matchup. That's the one reason I like our team. I truly think we can beat the Warriors IF Steven Adams shows up. We have an overwhelming advantage in terms of physicality and size when he's in our lineup.

prodigy
01-27-2018, 11:41 AM

If he has nothing else to prove then why not just retire? i'm guessing he still has a lot to prove.

I'm not sure if he stays or leaves. I mean he had a chance to have PG and bledsoe here but he refused to commit. Lebrons worse enemy is himself with his lack of commitment. whatever team he goes to im sure he will hurt them also.

prodigy
01-27-2018, 11:53 AM
:) life is great

As if they even know who you are lol. You need to make ur life great on its own. Don't base happiness off of sports.

BKLYNpigeon
01-27-2018, 12:16 PM
All the Cavs drama and tension is on Lebron.

I donít know why he always gets a free pass. If you think about it, whoís a bigger ring chaser, Lebron or Shaq?

WaDe03
01-27-2018, 12:55 PM

I donít know why he always gets a free pass. If you think about it, whoís a bigger ring chaser, Lebron or Shaq?

Shaq pretty easily.

GREATNESS ONE
01-27-2018, 01:54 PM
LeBrons dumb as **** if he goes to the Lakers unless they clear room for 2 more guys and trade Bal/Ingram/Kuzma for another star.

Pass

GREATNESS ONE
01-27-2018, 01:56 PM
Shaq pretty easily.

Lolz you canít be serious? Would be hilarious to watch Shaq in cahoots with 2other in their prime stars to take paycuts and win not 1,2,3,4, not 5, not 6, 7.... only to lead to a domino effect of players teaming up/paycuts ala Warriors.

I mean, weíre just going to pretend this never happened right?

WaDe03
01-27-2018, 02:15 PM
Lolz you canít be serious? Would be hilarious to watch Shaq in cahoots with 2other in their prime stars to take paycuts and win not 1,2,3,4, not 5, not 6, 7.... only to lead to a domino effect of players teaming up/paycuts ala Warriors.

I mean, weíre just going to pretend this never happened right?

So Shaq didn't spend the last few years of his career running from team to team trying to win a ring? LeBron built championship teams. You can say he "ring chased" to Miami I guess but I would call ring chasing more of going to a team you won't have an Imoact on trying to win a ring. Or what KD did.

Wade n Fade
01-27-2018, 02:20 PM
Whiteside would be a great core piece in Mil, especially since Giannis and Bledsoe are two other athletic pieces. I am intrigued with the Bucks' pieces because they have Middleton, Maker, Parker (although coming off a major injury), and Brodgdon.

I am one of the only few Heat fans that wants to do a proper rebuild anyways. Riley looks like a leverage piece in FA recently if anything.

lol, please
01-27-2018, 02:22 PM
that's hilarious, I'm no fan of LBJ but I respect his game. Do Cavs fans really think he is staying? He has nothing else to prove or give to the Land. The Dude needs Spurs more than Spurs need him. He is chasing Jordan, only way to catch him is by being coached and teaming up. He has to give up the control and he never will with buster coaches like Ty Lue.I actually feel bad for the fans that think we who think he's as good as gone, are crazy. Half of his fans are still acting like they are in some annual January slump. Lmao.

lol, please
01-27-2018, 02:23 PM
LeBrons dumb as **** if he goes to the Lakers unless they clear room for 2 more guys and trade Bal/Ingram/Kuzma for another star.Honestly I think LeBron has intentionally avoided the western conference his whole career. I'd be surprised if he went to any western conference team.

prodigy
01-27-2018, 03:26 PM

Shaq. Even as a cavs fan its hard for me to blame Lebron for leaving to Miami. That Cavs team was stuck, no draft picks, no cap, really no trade able pieces, no young guys etc... Ya some of that was his fault. Now the way he left was horrible and disgusting.

If he leaves cavs for a team thats stacked or goes to the Lakers and brings PG and others with him then he will be a much bigger ring chaser then Shaq.

prodigy
01-27-2018, 03:28 PM
So Shaq didn't spend the last few years of his career running from team to team trying to win a ring? LeBron built championship teams. You can say he "ring chased" to Miami I guess but I would call ring chasing more of going to a team you won't have an Imoact on trying to win a ring. Or what KD did.

Or what KD did!! LMAO im dead. Facts though.

Scoots
01-27-2018, 03:37 PM
Whiteside would be a great core piece in Mil, especially since Giannis and Bledsoe are two other athletic pieces. I am intrigued with the Bucks' pieces because they have Middleton, Maker, Parker (although coming off a major injury), and Brodgdon.

I am one of the only few Heat fans that wants to do a proper rebuild anyways. Riley looks like a leverage piece in FA recently if anything.

The Bucks need more players with a high BBIQ ... not Whiteside.

BKLYNpigeon
01-27-2018, 04:25 PM
whats up with Wade leaving the Cavs for personal reasons?

BKLYNpigeon
01-27-2018, 04:29 PM
Cavs should just trade Love + a 1st to Portland and get CJ Mccullum.

Love can go back home to Portland. it will really balance out the Blazers. Love will thrive playing next to Nurkic.

CJ will be under contract for the next 3-4 years for you to build around and he's from Ohio.

perfect move, to contend now and build for the future.

WaDe03
01-27-2018, 04:30 PM

His agent died.

WaDe03
01-27-2018, 04:31 PM

Love can go back home to Portland. it will really balance out the Blazers. Love will thrive playing next to Nurkic.

CJ will be under contract for the next 3-4 years for you to build around and he's from Ohio.

Blazers should send a 1st, love is the all star.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-27-2018, 04:31 PM
I have a feeling Heat stand pat or asking for to much for Whiteside. Bucks still were linked to any big name available though. Few articles mentioned Jordan and Whiteside and Kemba. Most us Bucks fans want a small move now. Dedmon or O'Quinn wont break the bank. Also Parker back around February 8. Vucevic be alright as well. But he said he hopes he doesn't get traded. Even though Magic has ex-Bucks GM John Hammond. Chance he may like previous players or drafted players. That washboard Magic had like 4 Bucks on it for a wish list. But that other GM got fired and Hammond replaced him.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-27-2018, 04:34 PM

Blazers are linked to wanting to land Jordan. Not sure how they get him. They keep Nurkic or deal him or twin towers? Nurkic and dead weight Turner for Jordan?

R. Johnson#3
01-27-2018, 04:41 PM

:facepalm:

Vee-Rex
01-27-2018, 04:45 PM
I have a feeling Heat stand pat or asking for to much for Whiteside. Bucks still were linked to any big name available though. Few articles mentioned Jordan and Whiteside and Kemba. Most us Bucks fans want a small move now. Dedmon or O'Quinn wont break the bank. Also Parker back around February 8. Vucevic be alright as well. But he said he hopes he doesn't get traded. Even though Magic has ex-Bucks GM John Hammond. Chance he may like previous players or drafted players. That washboard Magic had like 4 Bucks on it for a wish list. But that other GM got fired and Hammond replaced him.

What's the most from the Bucks you would give up for Whiteside?

BKLYNpigeon
01-27-2018, 04:45 PM

CJ would be an All Star in the East as well.

Vee-Rex
01-27-2018, 04:48 PM
I wonder if the Grizzlies will change their tune on trading Gasol now that Conley is gone for the year. And if so, what their asking price is (probably an arm and a leg).

BKLYNpigeon
01-27-2018, 04:54 PM
33 year old center on a big contract wouldn't cost that much.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-27-2018, 05:15 PM
What's the most from the Bucks you would give up for Whiteside?

I wasn't interested in him when a Heat fan asked on Bucks board a few weeks back. Then we hit a bad patch besides we're a lousy rebounding team. But most stats prove Heat are better without Whiteside. My guess Pat would want Middleton for sure in all trade talks. Hard to say Bucks do anything till we see our Parker,Middleton,Giannis play together finally.

Last two years or so they played I think 1 game combined together. They almost got to meet last season versus Heat. But Giannis was out with the flu. Middleton first game back from injury then Parker got injured that game for the year. There was some weird rumor last year of Whiteside,Dragic for Middleton,Parker. Not sure if legit or which side asked. Cant picture Heat rocking the boat. Hard to say what the Bucks do with Parker back.

Middleton and Giannis were playing like 40 minutes a night. Kidd played them hard like Thibs. Also Middleton's D slipped last season and this season. Also Middleton at SF. Parker will be SF when he gets back. Middleton will get killed at SG versus speedy guys. Also this will force Brogdon to the bench. Brogdon didn't like being bench last time after we traded for Bledsoe. Snell doesn't mind being a starter or benched. Wouldn't be shocked to see Giannis get more center minutes.

I prefer a small trade for Dedmon or O'Quinn or Vucevic. Jordan or Whiteside are like $22.6M this season. Bit pricey when we got a Parker extension due this summer and Bledsoe,Middleton,Brogdon due not far down the road. Bucks will have to be crafty dumping Delly or Snell or Henson. Telly may have to retire so he'd be off the books this summer. Kemba would be nice then go death line up of Walker,Bledsoe,Middleton,Parker,Giannis. But MJ wants a All Star in return. Seems like a lateral move. Ya would think if Walker is dealt. MJ would want to start over with picks or rookie contracts.

Back to your question for trading for Whiteside. Not really interested. His rebounding would help. But $22.6M is steep. But my guess Pat wants Middleton and a filler. Now me i'd offer up a first in 2022 if Suns pick conveys in 2020. Doubt Pat wants to wait that long. Also doubt Heat fans want salary fillers of Delly or Henson or Snell. Telly has blood clots in his lungs.

So he maybe off the books next summer. I'm sure Miami wants more then a first many years down the road. Doubt they want Maker since he's in a sophomore slump this year. Also Heat have BAM so no need for Maker. Unless ya use him as a stretch 4 like the Bucks should of did his rookie season. Yet we send out the tooth pick as starting center last season. Not sure if Heat be interested in Brogdon unless ya play him at SG like were doing now. Since you have Dragic. Hard to say what Miami wants.

But like I said Heat are in the playoffs doubt they rock the boat. Maybe Whiteside dealt on draft night for a pick or whatever. Also I dont want to break up our starting core to land Whiteside either.

lol, please
01-27-2018, 05:21 PM
His agent died.Wow, really?

My prayers go out to his family.

Is Wade literally off the roster, or is he just taking some time away from the team?

FlashBolt
01-27-2018, 05:38 PM
I wonder if the Grizzlies will change their tune on trading Gasol now that Conley is gone for the year. And if so, what their asking price is (probably an arm and a leg).

Marc Gasol is having one of the worst seasons of his career. With Conley out, they should unload Marc for TT+IT and Cavs pick (not BKLYN). I wouldn't say Marc is out of his prime but he isn't getting any better.

WaDe03
01-27-2018, 07:21 PM
Wow, really?

My prayers go out to his family.

Is Wade literally off the roster, or is he just taking some time away from the team?

Just taking some time off, he was a father figure to him.

WaDe03
01-27-2018, 07:22 PM
Marc Gasol is having one of the worst seasons of his career. With Conley out, they should unload Marc for TT+IT and Cavs pick (not BKLYN). I wouldn't say Marc is out of his prime but he isn't getting any better.

I bet you would see a huge improvement in his play on the Cavs. I would do that trade if the Hill trade goes through, they need a starting PG.

Scoots
01-27-2018, 08:14 PM

Death of his agent. He'll be back.

Chronz
01-28-2018, 01:55 AM
Shaq pretty easily.
You fell for that trick question? How is Shaq a ring chaser when he left a legit squad in his prime to go to L.A. and play with no one on the level of penny. No frontcourt guy on the level of Grant?

If brons ring chasing began in Miami then so did Shaqs, only he was older and had to be traded for. I'm sorry but Shaqs elder statesmen years don't count against him like brons.

GREATNESS ONE
01-28-2018, 02:28 AM
You fell for that trick question? How is Shaq a ring chaser when he left a legit squad in his prime to go to L.A. and play with no one on the level of penny. No frontcourt guy on the level of Grant?

If brons ring chasing began in Miami then so did Shaqs, only he was older and had to be traded for. I'm sorry but Shaqs elder statesmen years don't count against him like brons.

#Truth

Bostonjorge
01-28-2018, 06:36 AM
Shaq. Even as a cavs fan its hard for me to blame Lebron for leaving to Miami. That Cavs team was stuck, no draft picks, no cap, really no trade able pieces, no young guys etc... Ya some of that was his fault. Now the way he left was horrible and disgusting.

If he leaves cavs for a team thats stacked or goes to the Lakers and brings PG and others with him then he will be a much bigger ring chaser then Shaq.

Shaq was traded from the lakers to Miami then traded from Miami to the Suns then traded to Cleveland who did not re sign him. So he signed with Boston. Shaq never ran to another team but was forced out by Buss because Shaq was getting fat and comfortable in LA. Once he was traded to Miami then Shaq had something to prove. Shaq lost 30 pounds and he won a title and the very next season he gained to much weight again that he got swept by a Lou Deng led team. In-Shape/Motivated Shaq was beyond Jordanís fadeaway or Curryís 3. Fat Shaq was just a fat basketball player.

Still a top 5 player ever.

prodigy
01-28-2018, 10:41 AM

Not bad. Cavs would be down a big man though. That will hurt us. maybe make the trade alittle bigger if Blazers have a solid big man they can throw in? or cavs will have to make another move.

prodigy
01-28-2018, 10:48 AM
Still a top 5 player ever.

U forget Shaq going to the lakers from magic sir? He was traded to Cleveland because he wanted to be. Cavs needed a big body to go against Howard. Sure tech it was threw trade. But Tech Cavs traded Lebron to Heat lol.

prodigy
01-28-2018, 10:51 AM
I bet you would see a huge improvement in his play on the Cavs. I would do that trade if the Hill trade goes through, they need a starting PG.

Id be interested also. But Gasols value has dropped.

Scoots
01-28-2018, 11:33 AM
I don't think the Grizzlies are going to move Gasol. I think they are going to tank out this season and reload for next year.

warfelg
01-28-2018, 12:11 PM
I don't think the Grizzlies are going to move Gasol. I think they are going to tank out this season and reload for next year.

The Grizz need some Hinkie in their life.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-28-2018, 02:18 PM

IKnowHoops
01-28-2018, 09:23 PM
I'm not bothering with that topic anymore period, the onus isn't on me, and even if it was, that was a - let me take a second to remind people my thoughts on this post, not something I'm going to actively debate with you or anyone.

Haters gonna hate
Sad state of mind to be in

IKnowHoops
01-28-2018, 09:27 PM

Fareweather móóóóó-.

IKnowHoops
01-28-2018, 09:31 PM

But...you do realize you will never have a player equal to Lebron. You will never see this again on the Cavs.

IKnowHoops
01-28-2018, 09:33 PM

Iíd love Mathews, Noel, and Hill, while keeping the Brookland pick

IKnowHoops
01-28-2018, 09:35 PM

Iíd love Mathews, Noel, and Hill, while keeping the Brookland pick. Then we can still make that huge move as well. These 3 fill in the gaps a lot, but they need a beast.

CELTICS4LYFE
01-28-2018, 10:22 PM
https://twitter.com/CAGrizBeat/status/957750824171646976?s=17

Scoots
01-28-2018, 11:38 PM
Is there any reason to believe Koby is up to getting ANY of these trades done let alone several? All while holding back his best assets and selling other teams on taking players who have been underperforming?

corky831
01-28-2018, 11:55 PM
https://twitter.com/CAGrizBeat/status/957750824171646976?s=17

I was thinking this was gonna happen the whole time. Evans would be of great help on offense for the Cs.

GREATNESS ONE
01-29-2018, 12:32 AM
Really hope we see a wave of trades! we better get some fire with all this smoke!

Scoots
01-29-2018, 01:44 AM
Really hope we see a wave of trades! we better get some fire with all this smoke!

Don't hold your breath. Usually most of the "big" trades don't happen at all.

GREATNESS ONE
01-29-2018, 03:09 AM

I normally don't, as an avid NBA fan but I really think we will get a flurry domino of trades.

FlashBolt
01-29-2018, 03:14 AM

This offseason was one of the wildest ever. Wouldn't be surprised if this year ends up having a shake as well.

GREATNESS ONE
01-29-2018, 03:20 AM
This offseason was one of the wildest ever. Wouldn't be surprised if this year ends up having a shake as well.

Well, I know you live in NY but your Thunder.. Look good and I can see PG re-signing.

FlashBolt
01-29-2018, 04:27 AM
Well, I know you live in NY but your Thunder.. Look good and I can see PG re-signing.

He said his decision has been made easier when the time comes but ultimately it comes down to what we can do in the playoffs.

cxres
01-29-2018, 07:36 AM
K

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-29-2018, 09:46 AM

I think Clippers stand pat since Pelicans will nose dive. Clippers be there for the taking of 8th seed. If I was them I wouldn't want to trade expiring well player option Jordan for dead weight of Thompson and Shumpert. Yuck. Seems if Cavs are really for sale. They'd want cap relief as well as keeping the Nets pick.

BKLYNpigeon
01-29-2018, 10:34 AM
Cavs need to shed salary. they're in a worst of the Repeater Tax.

Every dollar they add they have to pay 5X

WaDe03
01-29-2018, 10:36 AM

Cavs need him!

R. Johnson#3
01-29-2018, 11:12 AM

Cavs need him!

Where will Wade play?

warfelg
01-29-2018, 11:20 AM
Thatís one I want to see the Sixers on but SVG hates us.

WaDe03
01-29-2018, 11:26 AM
Where will Wade play?

Same place he plays he plays now, running the 2nd unit.

R. Johnson#3
01-29-2018, 11:35 AM
Same place he plays he plays now, running the 2nd unit.

Let's be real here, Bradley comes in and assumes the 2 moving JR to the bench meaning you now have D Rose, Wade and JR rotating the bench 1 and 2.

WaDe03
01-29-2018, 11:39 AM
Let's be real here, Bradley comes in and assumes the 2 moving JR to the bench meaning you now have D Rose, Wade and JR rotating the bench 1 and 2.

Wade has easily been their best bench player and is far better than JR. Hopefully JR is traded but if not this move effects Korver more than anyone else.

Jamiecballer
01-29-2018, 12:11 PM
He said his decision has been made easier when the time comes but ultimately it comes down to what we can do in the playoffs.

everything about george screams weak character to me. first, everyone on the planet knew he was eyeing other places to play long before he asks out of indiana. now this garbage. what, you don't know if you are happy where you are at? you don't know if you want to go to war with these guys? if he actually said that nonsense then he's already got one foot out the door.

R. Johnson#3
01-29-2018, 12:16 PM
Wade has easily been their best bench player and is far better than JR. Hopefully JR is traded but if not this move effects Korver more than anyone else.

Obviously Wade is better than JR but not necessarily a better fit. I mean the Cavs just managed to string together back to back wins for the first time in over a month in games where Wade wasn't there.

Vee-Rex
01-29-2018, 12:21 PM
Obviously Wade is better than JR but not necessarily a better fit. I mean the Cavs just managed to string together back to back wins for the first time in over a month in games where Wade wasn't there.

I'd rather have Wade than JR on this team, and every Cavs fan I know (lots) feel the same.

Jr USED to be a great fit when he was less streaky of a shooter and actually played defense. Wade (along with Korver and Green) has transformed what was once a bottom 3 bench in the league to a top 5.

Two games of JR actually making his WIDE OPEN threes instead of clanking them doesn't change anything.

WaDe03
01-29-2018, 12:26 PM

Wades fit on the bench is perfect though. He runs the show and I believe has the most positive impact on the team numbers wise. They also put TT in the starting lineup and Frye back in the rotation. The bench wasn't the problem at all, the starters were. Now that the lineup has changed the starters are performing better and therefore they're winning some games.

BKLYNpigeon
01-29-2018, 12:26 PM
Cost you a late first to acquire Avery bradly rental.

WaDe03
01-29-2018, 12:27 PM
Cost you a late first to acquire Avery bradly rental.

Is that what they're saying?

BKLYNpigeon
01-29-2018, 12:27 PM
Bradley has had an awful year and missing games from minor injuries.

BKLYNpigeon
01-29-2018, 12:28 PM
Yea thatís what the cost is usually for a rental, every year.

WaDe03
01-29-2018, 12:32 PM
Bradley has had an awful year and missing games from minor injuries.

He's just what the Cavs need to be honest though. Put him back next to IT and let him be the 3 and D player he is. He'll play a lot better on a contender.

WaDe03
01-29-2018, 12:44 PM
Bradley would fit perfect on OKC too.

BKLYNpigeon
01-29-2018, 01:10 PM
its going to be a quite Trade Deadline. Teams don't want to take on contract and don't want to trade away draft picks now.

Vee-Rex
01-29-2018, 01:28 PM
If the Pistons would take Frye (expiring) + Rose + late first for Bradley, would they also take the Nets pick + Thompson + Shumpert for Drummond?

Cavs receive: Drummond, Bradley
Pistons receive: Thompson, Frye, Shumpert, Rose, + Nets pick, + Cavs pick (I don't think this violates the Stepien rule).

IT/Wade
Bradley/Smith
James/Korver
Love/Crowder
Drummond/Green

After that, it would be nice to find a buyout for a center, or even trade Osman + Smith + 2nd round pick for a serviceable back-up big.

Scoots
01-29-2018, 01:31 PM
I think Clippers stand pat since Pelicans will nose dive. Clippers be there for the taking of 8th seed. If I was them I wouldn't want to trade expiring well player option Jordan for dead weight of Thompson and Shumpert. Yuck. Seems if Cavs are really for sale. They'd want cap relief as well as keeping the Nets pick.

DJ is almost certain to opt in so I don't think he can be treated as an expiring. I don't think anyone is excited by Thompson and Shumpert as players.

Vee-Rex
01-29-2018, 01:36 PM
Drummond has been playing okay defense this year. I know that has always been a question mark for him (along with his effort). He also isn't a complete liability at the free throw line anymore.

I'm impressed by his improvements.

GREATNESS ONE
01-29-2018, 01:39 PM
Iím still hoping for a flurry of trades.

WaDe03
01-29-2018, 02:08 PM
If the Pistons would take Frye (expiring) + Rose + late first for Bradley, would they also take the Nets pick + Thompson + Shumpert for Drummond?

Pistons receive: Thompson, Frye, Shumpert, Rose, + Nets pick, + Cavs pick (I don't think this violates the Stepien rule).

IT/Wade
Bradley/Smith
James/Korver
Love/Crowder
Drummond/Green

After that, it would be nice to find a buyout for a center, or even trade Osman + Smith + 2nd round pick for a serviceable back-up big.

I would do that without a doubt but that does violate the Stepien rule. They would need to find a way to get another first or maybe the Pistons like Osman and/or Zizic.

WaDe03
01-29-2018, 02:09 PM
Iím still hoping for a flurry of trades.

I'm sure there will be.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-29-2018, 02:12 PM

IT/Wade
Bradley/Smith
James/Korver
Love/Crowder
Drummond/Green

That is the Stepien rule parting with both picks. Since Cavs had no pick in 2017. Now if this trade was on draft night and Cavs select what the Pistons wanted with both picks and a sign and trade of Bradley then it works. Unless Cavs get a first in a trade for 2018 prior to this trade. Blazers had Cavs old pick in 2017.

WaDe03
01-29-2018, 02:25 PM

WaDe03
01-29-2018, 02:28 PM
If the Clippers decide they're not going to blow it up, is it crazy of me to think they may send a 1st for Rose?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-29-2018, 02:33 PM
If the Clippers decide they're not going to blow it up, is it crazy of me to think they may send a 1st for Rose?

Rose still in the league?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-29-2018, 02:33 PM

hahahahahha

mightybosstone
01-29-2018, 02:35 PM

Yes. The guy simply isn't a plus basketball player on the floor anymore. If the Cavs could get a decent 2nd rounder for him, they should consider themselves lucky. When you factor in that he was seriously considering retirement a few weeks ago, I honestly don't know that there's a team out there willing to deal anything of value for him. If he gets dealt, it would probably be part of a larger package or something involving financial or cap reasons.

WaDe03
01-29-2018, 02:36 PM

This. Someone should jump in a get him quick.

WaDe03
01-29-2018, 02:37 PM
Yes. The guy simply isn't a plus basketball player on the floor anymore. If the Cavs could get a decent 2nd rounder for him, they should consider themselves lucky. When you factor in that he was seriously considering retirement a few weeks ago, I honestly don't know that there's a team out there willing to deal anything of value for him. If he gets dealt, it would probably be part of a larger package or something involving financial or cap reasons.

Yea you're probably right. Just trying to think of a way for the Cavs to get another 1st to use in a deal.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-29-2018, 02:46 PM

This. Someone should jump in a get him quick.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-29-2018, 02:52 PM

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-29-2018, 03:01 PM

mightybosstone
01-29-2018, 03:05 PM

IT/Wade
Bradley/Smith
James/Korver
Love/Crowder
Drummond/Green

I don't see why Detroit does that deal. I can understand them dangling Bradley out there, but why in the heck would they deal Drummond? They're on a bad losing streak, but this is one of the better season's they've had in years, and Drummond is clearly the best player on that team. Plus, he's locked in for at least another two seasons.

Also, if they did end up dealing him, I've got to think they could do a heck of a lot better for 2.5+ seasons of Drummond than the 7th-10th pick in the draft and a bunch of useless contracts.

warfelg
01-29-2018, 03:09 PM
I personally would like to see the Sixers try TLC+Lotto protected 1st for Avery Bradley.

Simmons - TJ - Fultz/Bayless
Bradley - JJ - Bayless
RoCo - Anderson
Saric - Simmons - Holmes
Embiid - Johnson - Holmes

That's a team that can make some noise.

WaDe03
01-29-2018, 03:10 PM

Yep, they'll do good next to IT

WaDe03
01-29-2018, 03:12 PM
I don't see why Detroit does that deal. I can understand them dangling Bradley out there, but why in the heck would they deal Drummond? They're on a bad losing streak, but this is one of the better season's they've had in years, and Drummond is clearly the best player on that team. Plus, he's locked in for at least another two seasons.

Also, if they did end up dealing him, I've got to think they could do a heck of a lot better for 2.5+ seasons of Drummond than the 7th-10th pick in the draft and a bunch of useless contracts.

They were rumored to be putting feelers out for Drummond and Jackson last deadline. You never know, SVG may be ready to move on.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-29-2018, 03:13 PM
Bradley to the Thunder makes a ton of sense. Just not sure what they offer.

mightybosstone
01-29-2018, 03:13 PM
I personally would like to see the Sixers try TLC+Lotto protected 1st for Avery Bradley.

Simmons - TJ - Fultz/Bayless
Bradley - JJ - Bayless
RoCo - Anderson
Saric - Simmons - Holmes
Embiid - Johnson - Holmes

That's a team that can make some noise.

I'd love him in Philly. And Detroit getting a first and a young guy with some upside would be a plus. Philly would have to add some additional salary to the deal though to make it match, though.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-29-2018, 03:17 PM
Pick Swaps

2018 ó Owe first-rounder (lottery protected through 2020, otherwise converts to second-rounders in 2020 and 2021) to Minnesota Timberwolves (Enes Kanter, Ricky Rubio).
2018 ó Owed second-rounder (top-55 protected) from Boston Celtics (Perry Jones III)
2020 ó Owe first-rounder (top-20 protected and two years following conveyance of pick to Utah Jazz, otherwise converts to 2022 and 2023 second-rounders) to Orlando Magic (Jerami Grant, Anzejs Pasecniks).

http://www.basketballinsiders.com/oklahoma-city-thunder-team-salary/

Thunder don't have a first till like 2022 or 2023 when that pick conveys to Jazz. So that's out for a Bradley trade.

Vee-Rex
01-29-2018, 03:27 PM

I don't know, but apparently Detroit is currently in a bit of an indecisive moment on whether or not they should just blow everything up. At least, that appears to be the situation they're in just by reading all the Pistons fans posts on the big site.

Also, you list the Nets pick as #7-10 (it is currently at #7) as if that's gonna be the final value. They're only 1 game away from being #5 and 2 games away from being #4. #10 is 2 games away so if you're going to provide a more accurate range, #4-#10 is better.

The list of contending/bestNonGS teams (because let's face it, NONE of the lottery teams are gonna blow their chance at Marvin Bagley, Deandre Ayton or even Michael Porter for Drummond) that can offer better than the Nets pick is VERY small.

The only contending/bestNonGS team that can outbid the Cavs are the Celtics. Rockets, Thunder, Raptors, and Spurs don't have a draft pick as valuable as the Nets pick nor do they really have any players they might trade that are more valuable than a Kevin Love or Isaiah Thomas (exception being PG but doesn't look like he will be traded, and maybe Valanciunas but the Raps pick won't be as valuable as the Nets pick).

The days of superstar X or Y (and Drummond is only a borderline all-star player) pulling a 300 draft pick haul + 20 potential all star players is long gone.

Unlikely? Cool, but I wouldn't say it's impossible to get Drummond if the Nets pick is dangled.