PDA

View Full Version : Trade block and rumors 2017-18 season till deadline then lock

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-14-2018, 09:06 AM
That Nets pick is better than anything the Bucks could offer for an expiring Jordan.

Brogdon better then anyone at #9. Bucks have better contracts. Doubt Clippers want dead weight Thompson. Also Bucks have better pieces then some random unknown #9 pick. Clippers already asked for Middleton or Parker or Brogdon. Clippers to greedy. Jordan like 30 and worst year for him for block shots. Just a glorified rebounder. I just want Jordan as a rental. The way Cavs been playing wouldn't be shocked LeBron walks. Also i'm not the only one saying Cavs aren't getting a super star with that pick. Others here and many other sites. Even draft guys say this draft isn't sexy.

Even tons of people on twitter blasting tweets of "Cavs considering trading Thompson" like he's some all star. hahahahah Cavs might as well trade Crowder as well. He doesn't fit the system. Your just jealous that i'm right predicting the Nets pick is later then what most of PSD predicted early this season of being top 4. hahahahah I believe that tread is the Irving trade thread. I was the main one saying nets will be better then you think. Only other poster that agreed was a Nets fan. This is even without Lin or Russell.

http://www.nbadraft.net/2018mock_draft

#9 they got Kevin Knox. He's no Ayton, Young, Porter, Bagley, Bamba, Doncic. I guess if your the Clippers and desperate #9 is better then nothing. But its not what your reporting of top 5 pick. Also Thompson in as a salary filler makes the deal negative value from the get go.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-14-2018, 11:11 AM
:clap:

Scoots
01-14-2018, 11:12 AM
The Cavs could trade Thompson and a 2nd round pick for another bad contract ... they could get Mozgov :)

WaDe03
01-14-2018, 12:32 PM
Brogdon better then anyone at #9. Bucks have better contracts. Doubt Clippers want dead weight Thompson. Also Bucks have better pieces then some random unknown #9 pick. Clippers already asked for Middleton or Parker or Brogdon. Clippers to greedy. Jordan like 30 and worst year for him for block shots. Just a glorified rebounder. I just want Jordan as a rental. The way Cavs been playing wouldn't be shocked LeBron walks. Also i'm not the only one saying Cavs aren't getting a super star with that pick. Others here and many other sites. Even draft guys say this draft isn't sexy.

Even tons of people on twitter blasting tweets of "Cavs considering trading Thompson" like he's some all star. hahahahah Cavs might as well trade Crowder as well. He doesn't fit the system. Your just jealous that i'm right predicting the Nets pick is later then what most of PSD predicted early this season of being top 4. hahahahah I believe that tread is the Irving trade thread. I was the main one saying nets will be better then you think. Only other poster that agreed was a Nets fan. This is even without Lin or Russell.

http://www.nbadraft.net/2018mock_draft

#9 they got Kevin Knox. He's no Ayton, Young, Porter, Bagley, Bamba, Doncic. I guess if your the Clippers and desperate #9 is better then nothing. But its not what your reporting of top 5 pick. Also Thompson in as a salary filler makes the deal negative value from the get go.

Give me a top 6-7 lottery pick at the end of the year when it's all said and done over a 25 year old guy who may already be close to his cieling. Just because you're no Bagley Ayton Doncic Porter Bamba or Young doesn't mean you can't be an all star player. Bagley, Porter, Doncic, Young for sure have superstar potential. Young looks better than Davidson Curry, dude is just unreal. But for the other players listed I know you haven't done your research, that's why you just keep bringing up mock drafts.

GREATNESS ONE
01-14-2018, 12:44 PM
https://www.silverscreenandroll.com/platform/amp/2018/1/13/16876656/la-lakers-trade-rumors-jordan-clarkson-nba-deadline

lakers squad
01-15-2018, 07:37 AM
Just heard Lakers will probably keep Randle if we can't get a 1st and cap relief for him, as we have no incentive to tank and we will surly loose more if we trade him. This will help us look better for free agents and allows us to resign him if we choose this off season. In witch case there is a good chance we could if we don't land two max free agents Randle is the best we could do with that extra cap space!

Mr.B
01-15-2018, 11:19 AM
Just heard Lakers will probably keep Randle if we can't get a 1st and cap relief for him, as we have no incentive to tank and we will surly loose more if we trade him. This will help us look better for free agents and allows us to resign him if we choose this off season. In witch case there is a good chance we could if we don't land two max free agents Randle is the best we could do with that extra cap space!

If the Lakers canít get cap relief they wonít be able to go after 2 max free agents. Even Randleís cap gold would prevent going after two max free agents. The only way the Lakers will be able to get the 2 max free agents is to dump Deng and then renounce the rights to Randle.

Giannis94
01-15-2018, 11:35 AM
If the Lakers canít get cap relief they wonít be able to go after 2 max free agents. Even Randleís cap gold would prevent going after two max free agents. The only way the Lakers will be able to get the 2 max free agents is to dump Deng and then renounce the rights to Randle.

Probably going to take Ingram or ball to dump deng, no?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-15-2018, 11:39 AM
Lakers front office said if they don't land two stars next summer. They would carry the cap over following summer. So probably one year deals.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-15-2018, 11:42 AM
Nets pick #8 but not far from #11.

http://www.espn.com/nba/standings/_/group/league

#11 sounds even worse if ya have to take on dead weight of Thompson or Shumpert or Smith.

lakers squad
01-15-2018, 12:19 PM

Yea, they will renounce Randle and then stretch deng if they can't trade him, for the cash to sign two max free agents if they need too!

WaDe03
01-15-2018, 12:26 PM

#11 sounds even worse if ya have to take on dead weight of Thompson or Shumpert or Smith.

Don't forget to mention that it's also almost #5 with the Grizzlies being a team that will pass them when Conley gets back, possibly pushing it to 4.

warfelg
01-15-2018, 12:29 PM

Ehhhhh. Only cost Portland a late first to dump Crabbe on BRKN. Cost Toronto a late first to dump Carroll. Cost Denver a late first to dump a similarly payed worse McGee a few years ago.

If I were a GM of a bad team (Dallas) and you told me I would get a boarderline top 10 pick in a still young guy in Thompson, an expiring in Shumpert, or a bench scorer In Smith, I jump on it.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-15-2018, 12:38 PM
I don't see your logic of Nets pick being #4 or #5 cause of one team getting wins as in Grizzlies. Jazz maybe sellers and their #11. Clippers already got Jordan on the block and shopping Lou for a first. Blake was dangled in lopsided trade to Wolves for KAT and Wolves laughed and hung up. Bulls selling off on Mirotic and Rolo. Hornets wanna get out of the tax before next summer.

They already said if below .500 Batum and MKG will be traded. They said Frank be the sweetener to dump either contract. You got #1 Hawks,#2 Magic, #3 Kings, #4 Grizzlies, #5 Mavs, #6 Lakers, #7 Suns, #8 Nets, #9 Bulls, Hornets #10,#11 Jazz #12 Knicks #13 76ers #14 Clippers. Tight race for lottery. Nets only team that wont be sellers. Even if Grizzlies get hot. They more less take Clippers spot once they sell off Jordan,Blake,Lou.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-15-2018, 12:46 PM
Ehhhhh. Only cost Portland a late first to dump Crabbe on BRKN. Cost Toronto a late first to dump Carroll. Cost Denver a late first to dump a similarly payed worse McGee a few years ago.

If I were a GM of a bad team (Dallas) and you told me I would get a boarderline top 10 pick in a still young guy in Thompson, an expiring in Shumpert, or a bench scorer In Smith, I jump on it.

Tristan Thompson $16,400,000 $17,469,565 $18,539,130

J.R. Smith $13,760,000 $14,720,000 $15,680,000

Iman Shumpert $10,337,079 $11,011,234

Shumpert has a player option which most likely picks up in a no cap market. Thompson 3 year deal is putrid for just a rebounder. Smith third year is only $3.8M guaranteed. So could waive him then. Still Thompson isn't that exciting. Be better off taking Frye and Shumpert and Smith. Way some of the articles worded "Cavs considering trading Thompson" as if he's some super star. Like their doing the league some kinda favor. hahahahha Whats Dallas tossing back to fit these over priced dead beets? Matthews and Noel?

WaDe03
01-15-2018, 01:30 PM
I don't see your logic of Nets pick being #4 or #5 cause of one team getting wins as in Grizzlies. Jazz maybe sellers and their #11. Clippers already got Jordan on the block and shopping Lou for a first. Blake was dangled in lopsided trade to Wolves for KAT and Wolves laughed and hung up. Bulls selling off on Mirotic and Rolo. Hornets wanna get out of the tax before next summer.

They already said if below .500 Batum and MKG will be traded. They said Frank be the sweetener to dump either contract. You got #1 Hawks,#2 Magic, #3 Kings, #4 Grizzlies, #5 Mavs, #6 Lakers, #7 Suns, #8 Nets, #9 Bulls, Hornets #10,#11 Jazz #12 Knicks #13 76ers #14 Clippers. Tight race for lottery. Nets only team that wont be sellers. Even if Grizzlies get hot. They more less take Clippers spot once they sell off Jordan,Blake,Lou.

The logic is that they're like a game ahead of 3 or 4 teams that could for sure pass them up and when you factor in the Grizzlies being a couple games behind but knowing Conley will be back they'll pass them up. You're going off deadline. Deals that TT have no clue if they're going to happen or not.

beasted86
01-15-2018, 03:04 PM

Problem is you haven't been listening to the Cavs homer. He says they can get DJ or Whiteside in a trade while dumping those horrible deals on the Clippers and HEAT who are both teams that are trying to make the playoffsand .500 or better right now.

I agree that if you're a full blown rebuilding team like the Kings or Mavericks who don't have delusions of grandeur about cap space (see Lakers), then yes you have no problem taking the salary.

warfelg
01-15-2018, 03:20 PM
Problem is you haven't been listening to the Cavs homer. He says they can get DJ or Whiteside in a trade while dumping those horrible deals on the Clippers and HEAT who are both teams that are trying to make the playoffsand .500 or better right now.

I agree that if you're a full blown rebuilding team like the Kings or Mavericks who don't have delusions of grandeur about cap space (see Lakers), then yes you have no problem taking the salary.

Haha touchť. But Iím responding to someone whoís thinking it will take more than 11 to dump all 3 of them even though Iím talking about just moving one or two of them.

Like the Mavs getting Shumpert/Thompson/5-11 for Noel/Matthews, two guys they are planning to let walk, would be a great return.

WaDe03
01-15-2018, 03:24 PM

The Heat probably won't move Whiteside not that they're overachieving but the Clippers could absolutely still love Jordan. Apparently they're open to it and if so then they'll obviously try to fal down the standing. So you're telling me the Nets pick, TT, and expiring filler if needed is a terrible deal for the Clippers? The could position themselves for a top 10 pick with their pick and a pick that falls between 4-8 with the Nets pick. That's a great deal for the Clippers if that's the route the decide to go. DJ is expiring and already tried to leave once.

Scoots
01-15-2018, 03:46 PM
I still think it's possible the Griz become sellers and move some of their valuable expiring contracts and shut down Gasol and leave Conley shut down for the rest of the year.

lol, please
01-15-2018, 03:52 PM
I like that the Thunder are going to try and make it work with Paul George.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Scoots
01-15-2018, 07:12 PM
I like that the Thunder are going to try and make it work with Paul George.

Unless they don't.

Right now they've got to try to keep PG but if he tells them he's going to go they will try to move him before the deadline if they have not been able to put together a run in the standings.

Chances are PG ends the year with the Thunder, but I don't think he stays.

WaDe03
01-15-2018, 07:26 PM
Unless they don't.

Right now they've got to try to keep PG but if he tells them he's going to go they will try to move him before the deadline if they have not been able to put together a run in the standings.

Chances are PG ends the year with the Thunder, but I don't think he stays.

I don't think he'll stay unless they ball out in the playoffs which is possible with him and Westbrook but I doubt it. He's not going to tell them that though so he probably won't be traded. Would love to send he Nets pick for him if that changes.

Giannis94
01-15-2018, 07:29 PM
I hope Wade gets traded to the lakers

Mave1002
01-16-2018, 04:40 AM
https://www.silverscreenandroll.com/platform/amp/2018/1/13/16876656/la-lakers-trade-rumors-jordan-clarkson-nba-deadline

Potential trade: Jordan Clarkson and Larry Nance Jr. for Avery Bradley and Stanley Johnson

-then I'll try to lure in Dallas into trading for Randle and Deng. We get Noel and Matthews.
-try our best to land a first in exchange for either Lopez or KCP (draft a back-up PF)

Noel/Bryant
Kuzma/???
Ingram/Johnson
Matthews/Hart
Ball/Bradley

Giannis94
01-16-2018, 11:30 AM

Potential trade: Jordan Clarkson and Larry Nance Jr. for Avery Bradley and Stanley Johnson

-then I'll try to lure in Dallas into trading for Randle and Deng. We get Noel and Matthews.
-try our best to land a first in exchange for either Lopez or KCP (draft a back-up PF)

Noel/Bryant
Kuzma/???
Ingram/Johnson
Matthews/Hart
Ball/Bradley

Kobe can still probably play. But I doubt he's playing C for yall

Giannis94
01-16-2018, 11:32 AM
Could the cavs consider a fire sale?

WaDe03
01-16-2018, 11:33 AM
Could the cavs consider a fire sale?

No lmao!

Speaking of the Cavs though I'm seeing GMs around the league are saying they're for sure going to make moves to try and improve.

Giannis94
01-16-2018, 11:39 AM
No lmao!

Speaking of the Cavs though I'm seeing GMs around the league are saying they're for sure going to make moves to try and improve.

But its a double-edged sword. Like it was last year. Maybe Crowder and the Brooklyn pick and a future pick get PG?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-16-2018, 11:40 AM
Curious if Clippers kinda milking out the time but breaks down and accepts a Cavs or Bucks offer for Jordan. Seems weird about the Blake trade rumor. I suppose they wanna unload his big contract before they dump Jordan. Or they could try and hang on for 8 seed playoffs.

WaDe03
01-16-2018, 11:47 AM
But its a double-edged sword. Like it was last year. Maybe Crowder and the Brooklyn pick and a future pick get PG?

Crowder Shump and the pick would get it done. Would like to keep Crowder and just give the Thunder expirings but if that's what it takes I would do it. I wouldn't mind throwing Crowder in a different deal.

Giannis94
01-16-2018, 11:51 AM
Crowder Shump and the pick would get it done. Would like to keep Crowder and just give the Thunder expirings but if that's what it takes I would do it. I wouldn't mind throwing Crowder in a different deal.

bucks could take their chances and offer a better deal for PG if they wanted. A bunch of teams could

WaDe03
01-16-2018, 11:53 AM
bucks could take their chances and offer a better deal for PG if they wanted. A bunch of teams could

Than the Nets pick and crowder/expirings or expirings? What would yours be?

beasted86
01-16-2018, 11:59 AM
The Heat probably won't move Whiteside not that they're overachieving but the Clippers could absolutely still love Jordan. Apparently they're open to it and if so then they'll obviously try to fal down the standing. So you're telling me the Nets pick, TT, and expiring filler if needed is a terrible deal for the Clippers? The could position themselves for a top 10 pick with their pick and a pick that falls between 4-8 with the Nets pick. That's a great deal for the Clippers if that's the route the decide to go. DJ is expiring and already tried to leave once.
Cavs don't have an expiring filler to include. To be able to resign LeBron, IT and possibly DJ, they need to trade a long term deal along with Thompson. And they need to let the expiring deals like Frye expire.

Furthermore due to fear about LeBron skating in the summer has them shook and they're not willing to trade that pick unless it's for a superstar.

Cavs are still holding onto the idea that if LeBron and IT leave they'll just begin another rebuild starting with the Nets pick.

WaDe03
01-16-2018, 12:04 PM
Cavs don't have an expiring filler to include. To be able to resign LeBron, IT and possibly DJ, they need to trade a long term deal along with Thompson. And they need to let the expiring deals like Frye expire.

Furthermore due to fear about LeBron skating in the summer has them shook and they're not willing to trade that pick unless it's for a superstar.

Cavs are still holding onto the idea that if LeBron and IT leave they'll just begin another rebuild starting with the Nets pick.

True, I'm curious to see what they do. Apparently GMs expect them to be active and makes moves.

beasted86
01-16-2018, 12:06 PM
Than the Nets pick and crowder/expirings or expirings? What would yours be?

A package around Parker and Middleton for PG beats the Nets pick. If you believe otherwise take the homer glasses off.

Giannis94
01-16-2018, 12:07 PM
A package around Parker and Middleton for PG beats the Nets pick. If you believe otherwise take the homer glasses off.

I was thinking Broggy and Parker Max. Maybe Maker if they also take on Telly or Henson. But can't deal middleton unless PG signs an extension

WaDe03
01-16-2018, 12:08 PM
They're saying the Cavs could be talked in tontrading that Nets pick.

WaDe03
01-16-2018, 12:10 PM

Parker coming off 2 straight ACL injuries and Middleton beats out a pick that will be bottoms 6 and crowder? I'm not so sure about that.

beasted86
01-16-2018, 12:16 PM
Parker coming off 2 straight ACL injuries and Middleton beats out a pick that will be bottoms 6 and crowder? I'm not so sure about that.
Middleton is a perfect fit next to Russell and Parker allows you to float Melo as trade bait in the summer when he's expiring, or somehow convince him to opt out on his own.

You potentially get two younger and cheaper pieces who probably fit better long term and help you avoid the tax.

Gotta take off the homer glasses and get your eyes checked.

WaDe03
01-16-2018, 12:17 PM
Love and Crowder to the Magic for their pick and Fournier who they're trying to move. Take back a bad contract if needed. Give them Rose if they have any kind of interest in him.

Any chance the magic say yes? I feel they just want to get competitive in any way.

Payton
Crowder
Gordon
Love
Vuc

IT
Fournier
???
LeBron
TT

Trade the Nets pick Shump and Frye for PG.

Trade the Magic pick and TT (who I think fits well next to AD if they insist on playing AD at PF) for Cousins.

IT
Fournier
PG
LeBron
Cousins

Who knows I'm just throwing ideas out there.

WaDe03
01-16-2018, 12:20 PM
Middleton is a perfect fit next to Russell and Parker allows you to float Melo as trade bait in the summer when he's expiring, or somehow convince him to opt out on his own.

You potentially get two younger and cheaper pieces who probably fit better long term and help you avoid the tax.

Gotta take off the homer glasses and get your eyes checked.

Parker has little value right now. He's bad 2 straight season ending ACL injuries. That's very risky. Middleton is a good fit but you're overvaluing Parker here.

The Nets pick could be used by the Thunder to retool in the offseason when a team decides to blow it up, PG is leaving. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they're a homer lmao!

Scoots
01-16-2018, 02:27 PM

You are slipping ... it was a top 3 pick, then it was "guaranteed top 5" and now it's top 6? Slipping.

RateSports
01-16-2018, 02:31 PM
DAL - Tristan Thompson
DAL - JR Smith

OKC - Wes Matthews
OKC - Cedi Osman
OKC - Nets Pick

CLE - Paul George
CLE - Nerlens Noel

WaDe03
01-16-2018, 03:04 PM
You are slipping ... it was a top 3 pick, then it was "guaranteed top 5" and now it's top 6? Slipping.

Lol sorry, I just know it's going to be in that 3-6 range

WaDe03
01-16-2018, 03:05 PM
DAL - Tristan Thompson
DAL - JR Smith

OKC - Wes Matthews
OKC - Cedi Osman
OKC - Nets Pick

CLE - Paul George
CLE - Nerlens Noel

Count me in but why would the Mavs do that?

Scoots
01-16-2018, 05:37 PM
Lol sorry, I just know it's going to be in that 3-6 range

Slipping.

I hope the teams dumping expiring contracts start sending them all to the Nets so they can get to the playoffs :)

WaDe03
01-16-2018, 06:20 PM
Slipping.

I hope the teams dumping expiring contracts start sending them all to the Nets so they can get to the playoffs :)

Nets pick JR, TT, Shump, Frye, Love for Curry Green KD Javale and the true King?

IT/Curry
Wade/King Klay
Durant/Korver
LeBron/Green/Crowder
Green/Javale

Scoots
01-16-2018, 08:24 PM
Nets pick JR, TT, Shump, Frye, Love for Curry Green KD Javale and the true King?

IT/Curry
Wade/King Klay
Durant/Korver
LeBron/Green/Crowder
Green/Javale

Nice that you are starting KD. Very magnanimous of you.

I think the Warriors should trade Jud Buechler for AD

Curry/Livingston/McCaw
Klay/Iguodala/Young
Durant/Casspi
Green/Bell/Looney
AD/West/Zaza

That may make them contenders.

beasted86
01-16-2018, 08:42 PM
Parker has little value right now. He's bad 2 straight season ending ACL injuries. That's very risky. Middleton is a good fit but you're overvaluing Parker here.

The Nets pick could be used by the Thunder to retool in the offseason when a team decides to blow it up, PG is leaving. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they're a homer lmao!

According to you, 3 teams that are in the playoffs right now if they stated today should just blow it up.

Cause you said so.

The 4th seed Miami Heat, 5th seed Thunder and 7th seed Clippers all supposedly need to rebuild and should take back 2 bad contracts and a 7th overall pick. No way should they imagine a trade to improve the team immediately instead should all tank.

Yes, that's a homer if I've seen one.

WaDe03
01-16-2018, 09:08 PM
According to you, 3 teams that are in the playoffs right now if they stated today should just blow it up.

Cause you said so.

The 4th seed Miami Heat, 5th seed Thunder and 7th seed Clippers all supposedly need to rebuild and should take back 2 bad contracts and a 7th overall pick. No way should they imagine a trade to improve the team immediately instead should all tank.

Yes, that's a homer if I've seen one.

So Pat didn't say the Heat were going to be aggressive at the deadline? Not that he'll be able to get **** done but that's what they're saying. They may not because for some reason you all want to try and overachieve and maybe have an interesting first round and stay in the middle of the pack.

PG and DJ are expiring and more likely to leave than stay, Lou Will has been rumored to be available, and the Clippers already tried to move Griffin for a player who plays DJs position. Take your hater goggles off and go tuck your tail in the Heat forum with the bums who though Weighters was the savior.

GREATNESS ONE
01-16-2018, 11:48 PM
Dallas fans

Julius Randle, Luol Deng, a future protected pick for McRoberts & Seth Curry. $ works. Deal?

beasted86
01-17-2018, 12:42 AM
So Pat didn't say the Heat were going to be aggressive at the deadline? Not that he'll be able to get **** done but that's what they're saying. They may not because for some reason you all want to try and overachieve and maybe have an interesting first round and stay in the middle of the pack.

PG and DJ are expiring and more likely to leave than stay, Lou Will has been rumored to be available, and the Clippers already tried to move Griffin for a player who plays DJs position. Take your hater goggles off and go tuck your tail in the Heat forum with the bums who though Weighters was the savior.
So just so I understand this correctly... You take being "aggressive" as blowing the team up and tanking, when we already have far too many wins to try and keep our draft pick and trade for another guard on a double digit contract (like we don't already have 4 of those on the roster).

You're such a basketball genius. Joke of a fan who follows Wade around and becomes a fan of whatever team he's on. SMH.

WaDe03
01-17-2018, 10:16 AM
So just so I understand this correctly... You take being "aggressive" as blowing the team up and tanking, when we already have far too many wins to try and keep our draft pick and trade for another guard on a double digit contract (like we don't already have 4 of those on the roster).

You're such a basketball genius. Joke of a fan who follows Wade around and becomes a fan of whatever team he's on. SMH.

Your team was irrelevant before me and Wade and now irrelevant after me and Wade.

What the hell are you all going to be able to do at the deadline to improve the team with all those garbage contracts?

LeonFSU
01-17-2018, 11:47 AM
Love and Crowder to the Magic for their pick and Fournier who they're trying to move. Take back a bad contract if needed. Give them Rose if they have any kind of interest in him.

Any chance the magic say yes? I feel they just want to get competitive in any way.

Payton
Crowder
Gordon
Love
Vuc

IT
Fournier
???
LeBron
TT

I don't think the Magic would have any interest in Love, especially if it required their pick which should be high. Not a good fit with Gordon.

Magic would (obviously) want to trade Biyombo, but not sure they'd attach a pick to do it. Fournier could be traded, but the Cavs should not want a Fournier and Isaiah Thomas backcourt, which would be horrendous defensively.

Giannis94
01-17-2018, 12:25 PM
Dallas fans

Julius Randle, Luol Deng, a future protected pick for McRoberts & Seth Curry. $ works. Deal?

Nah. Lakers only give away unprotected picks.

WaDe03
01-17-2018, 12:51 PM
I don't think the Magic would have any interest in Love, especially if it required their pick which should be high. Not a good fit with Gordon.

Magic would (obviously) want to trade Biyombo, but not sure they'd attach a pick to do it. Fournier could be traded, but the Cavs should not want a Fournier and Isaiah Thomas backcourt, which would be horrendous defensively.

True, just trying to think of a team who may be willing to move their pick for love so they can try and use the pick in another deal. I think the Grizzlies would.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y78nghdj

With the Grizzlies pick going to the Clippers and a 2nd from Cleveland going to the Clippers.

And then one of the following also sending the Nets pick:

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ya4d33as

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yc9zgpe9

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ybjwqfxx

Detroit sends a 1st back in the last trade.

Rotation after trades 1 and 2:

IT/Wade
PG/Lou
Crowder/Korver
LeBron/Green or Parsons
DJ/Frye

Rotation after trades 1 and 3:

IT/Wade
Bradley/Lou
Crowder/Korver
LeBron/Green or Parsons
DJ/Frye

Added 2 young guys in Johnson and Kennard.

Rotation after trades 1 and 4:

IT/Wade
AB/Lou
LeBron/Korver
Tobias/Green or Parsons
DJ/Frye

Defense and offense improves in every scenario imo. An already strong bench gets even stronger.

Bostonjorge
01-17-2018, 01:27 PM
Looks like Boston is getting Anthony Davis.

Giannis94
01-17-2018, 01:35 PM

Don't think they have the pieces

WaDe03
01-17-2018, 01:41 PM

What makes you say this?

Bostonjorge
01-17-2018, 01:47 PM
It was on ESPN first take. Steven A was just planting the seeds for a trade. Al Horford and Tatum for Davis.

WaDe03
01-17-2018, 01:48 PM

WaDe03
01-17-2018, 01:49 PM
It was on ESPN first take. Steven A was just planting the seeds for a trade. Al Horford and Tatum for Davis.

Woj says it isn't happening.

Bostonjorge
01-17-2018, 01:54 PM
Itís still early. Letís wait and see.

BKLYNpigeon
01-17-2018, 01:58 PM
Pelicans won't make a deal this year.

GM and Coach are on the hot seat. If they don't make the playoffs they're going to get fired. Theres a fine line between whats better for the team and whats better for your own career.

BKLYNpigeon
01-17-2018, 02:00 PM
Starting price for AD would be: Horford, Tatum + 2-3 1st round picks.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-17-2018, 02:13 PM

lol way too much

WaDe03
01-17-2018, 02:25 PM
lol way too much

How lol?

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-17-2018, 02:40 PM
depends how high those picks are

if all top 10, then its laughable

warfelg
01-17-2018, 02:44 PM
depends how high those picks are

if all top 10, then its laughable

A 23 year old superstar player under team control for 3 more years? Not laughable at all.

Bostonjorge
01-17-2018, 02:45 PM
Tatum, Smart and Lakers pick, Boston own pick, Clippers pick in 2019 and Memphis pick.

WaDe03
01-17-2018, 02:47 PM
Jerian Grant
Justin Holiday
Robin Lopez
Mirotic
Doug McDermott
Courtney Lee
Oquinn
Hernangomez
Lance Thomas

All available.

WaDe03
01-17-2018, 02:48 PM
A 23 year old superstar player under team control for 3 more years? Not laughable at all.

He's almost 25 but still.

WaDe03
01-17-2018, 02:49 PM
Tatum, Smart and Lakers pick, Boston own pick, Clippers pick in 2019 and Memphis pick.

Money isn't even close.

Chronz
01-17-2018, 02:52 PM
Cavs 3-Team Trade Idea

Tristan Ė LAC
Nets 1st Pick Ė LAC

Shumpert Ė MEM
Rose Ė MEM
Cavs 1st Pick Ė MEM

DeAndre Ė CLE
Tyreke Ė CLE
McLemore Ė CLE

This gives Memphis their 1st round pick and proper compensation for DJ (who will bolt in FA anyway). Meanwhile the Cavs improve their wing defense, get a solid 2 guard that can replace JR in the starting lineup and an All Star Center to lock down the paint.

And rose returns to Memphis. I've done this trade on 2k

Soxtober040713
01-17-2018, 02:55 PM
Not a cavs fan but would this help all involved

Beverly- Cleveland
Williams- Cleveland
Jordan- Cleveland

Thomas- Clippers
Smith- Clippers
Frye- Clippers
Calderon- Clippers
Nets pick- Clippers

Letís them keep Thompson to run big at times

Chronz
01-17-2018, 03:24 PM

Beverly- Cleveland
Williams- Cleveland
Jordan- Cleveland

Thomas- Clippers
Smith- Clippers
Frye- Clippers
Calderon- Clippers
Nets pick- Clippers

Beautiful. I wish Beverly wasn't injured but he could be back sooner than anticipated

WaDe03
01-17-2018, 03:29 PM
Beautiful. I wish Beverly wasn't injured but he could be back sooner than anticipated

Is he not out for the year? Would like to keep IT if possible.

AntiG
01-17-2018, 04:40 PM

aka never will happen.

Celtics will just keep the picks and draft one of Ayton/Bagley/Porter if the Lakers continue the way they've been throughout the season (win streak followed by a doubled losing streak), and grab even more depth with the other picks. Davis is a great player, but he's only one player.

Bostonjorge
01-17-2018, 10:20 PM

Beverly- Cleveland
Williams- Cleveland
Jordan- Cleveland

Thomas- Clippers
Smith- Clippers
Frye- Clippers
Calderon- Clippers
Nets pick- Clippers

Why would Cleveland do that? Those guys make Cleveland the most stacked team on the league so why trade them?

Nikeman
01-18-2018, 01:06 AM

Beverly- Cleveland
Williams- Cleveland
Jordan- Cleveland

Thomas- Clippers
Smith- Clippers
Frye- Clippers
Calderon- Clippers
Nets pick- Clippers

I like that trade a lot for Cleveland and LA. But would Cleveland give the Nets pick for that? Probably not. Would LA do this without the Nets pick? Again probably not.

Beverly gives Cleveland that 3&D PG they have needed for a long, long time. Beverly brings an attitude Cleveland has not had in ages, since Delly, just that pest.

Williams is that scorer that gives anybody a ton of trouble. Dropped like 50 on GS a week ago. He's IT without the ability to create but so much less of a headache and he's not 5'8 so he won't get abused on D.

DeAndre gives Cleveland size and rebounding which again they have lacked for years. Those 3 added to Cleveland could give GS some serious trouble.

BKLYNpigeon
01-18-2018, 01:38 AM
why would the cars want Beverly? He's done for the season.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-18-2018, 10:11 AM
why would the cars want Beverly? He's done for the season.

Bev is a cheap option to have next season if IT bolts or cost to much. But believe he's injured for the remainder of this season.

beasted86
01-18-2018, 10:19 AM
Why would LA give up 3 core pieces (essentially starters) for 1 draft pick (7th) and a guy who has no guarantee of staying unless you overpay?

Everyone assumes the Clippers are trying to sell the whole boat, but assuming full health of Gallo, Blake and Beverly, I get the feeling management is seeing things the opposite way and feeling they could have been a 4th seed if not for the injuries.

Tg11
01-18-2018, 10:38 AM
Cavs trade for DJ...simply unload Tristan Thompson, that Brooklyn pick and Shumpert along with cash considerations to the Clippers and then the Clippers can begin their rebuild. Then they will obviously unload Blake too in the summer and Cavs get a piece with DeAndre added. IT would most likely re-sign and then follows LeBron.

WaDe03
01-18-2018, 10:49 AM
Bev is a cheap option to have next season if IT bolts or cost to much. But believe he's injured for the remainder of this season.

They have them trading Thomas for him though so you're replacing a top 25 player with nothing for this season.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-18-2018, 10:53 AM
Woelfel mentions Bucks aren't the front runners any longer for Jordan. They were last week. Cavs finally dangling the Nets pick? Dark horse team not mentioned yet?

WaDe03
01-18-2018, 11:24 AM
Woelfel mentions Bucks aren't the front runners any longer for Jordan. They were last week. Cavs finally dangling the Nets pick? Dark horse team not mentioned yet?

Did he mention who was?

WaDe03
01-18-2018, 11:25 AM
I wonder if Lillard or CJ are available.

WaDe03
01-18-2018, 11:36 AM
http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yba83tmk

With Clevelands 1st going to the Bulls.

2nd part is trading Crowder for a 1st.

Now you can trade the Nets pick in part 3:

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y8xlsuzm

Who says no?

IT/Wade
CJ/JR
LeBron/Korver
Green/Mirotic
Jordan/Frye

Cavs should've hired me as GM.

Vee-Rex
01-18-2018, 11:41 AM
Cavs doing well to remain firm on the Brooklyn pick and any other trades until they see what's available. No need to trade now and miss out on a better opportunity.

This coming trade deadline is gonna be insane.

BKLYNpigeon
01-18-2018, 11:48 AM
The Caps Brooklyn Nets pick isn't even that valuable. Should have taken that Lakers pick instead.

WaDe03
01-18-2018, 11:50 AM
Cavs doing well to remain firm on the Brooklyn pick and any other trades until they see what's available. No need to trade now and miss out on a better opportunity.

This coming trade deadline is gonna be insane.

I can't wait!

WaDe03
01-18-2018, 11:51 AM
The Caps Brooklyn Nets pick isn't even that valuable. Should have taken that Lakers pick instead.

Lakers pick is better but why isn't the Nets pick that valuable? It's getting more valuable by the day, it's like 1 game from being bottom 4.

Giannis94
01-18-2018, 12:06 PM
Who's calling the shots in cleveland?

Ahriman
01-18-2018, 12:09 PM
http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yba83tmk

With Clevelands 1st going to the Bulls.

2nd part is trading Crowder for a 1st.

Now you can trade the Nets pick in part 3:

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y8xlsuzm

Who says no?

IT/Wade
CJ/JR
LeBron/Korver
Green/Mirotic
Jordan/Frye

Cavs should've hired me as GM.

If the Cavs succeed in trading Shump twice to two different teams I'd praise them profusely

WaDe03
01-18-2018, 12:12 PM

Me

WaDe03
01-18-2018, 12:16 PM
If the Cavs succeed in trading Shump twice to two different teams I'd praise them profusely

Oh **** lol!

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yayz8rmh

Use the Birdman trade exception to make this work.

Vee-Rex
01-18-2018, 01:20 PM

Wade
Wade03
LeBron

In that order.

Giannis94
01-18-2018, 01:27 PM
Wade
Wade03
LeBron

In that order.

If Wade03 was calling the shots, and I'm lebron, I'd relocate to North Korea before I play under GM Wade03

WaDe03
01-18-2018, 02:11 PM
Wade
Wade03
LeBron

In that order.

:laugh:

WaDe03
01-18-2018, 02:13 PM
If Wade03 was calling the shots, and I'm lebron, I'd relocate to North Korea before I play under GM Wade03

You would get waived the second I became GM.

RCarlson85
01-18-2018, 02:30 PM
Lakers pick is better but why isn't the Nets pick that valuable? It's getting more valuable by the day, it's like 1 game from being bottom 4.

Also 1 game from being 9th pick...

WaDe03
01-18-2018, 02:35 PM
Also 1 game from being 9th pick...

The 9th pick is pretty valuable too.

TrueFan420
01-18-2018, 04:15 PM
The 9th pick is pretty valuable too.

Yes it is but far less so than the 4th

BKLYNpigeon
01-18-2018, 04:42 PM
Blazers should trade Mcculum for Cousins.

BKLYNpigeon
01-18-2018, 04:44 PM
I don't think the Cavs have the guts to trade Love + BK pick for Cousins

Tg11
01-18-2018, 04:49 PM
Cavs trade Love, Shumpert, BK pick and Crowder to get either Cousins or AD; unload Thompson and his contract either to the Clippers or Lakers trade him out to the West Coast so he can be with Khloe

Tg11
01-18-2018, 04:53 PM
Knowing the Raptors they ain't do nothing at the Trade Deadline because they ain't neva doin nothing at Trade Deadlines

WaDe03
01-18-2018, 05:34 PM
Yes it is but far less so than the 4th

Yea definitely but im replying to someone who said it wasn't that valuable. It still has a lot of value best or worst case scenario.

WaDe03
01-18-2018, 05:45 PM
Guess I'll hope for the Thunder and Pelicans to fall the next 3 weeks. It looks like they would only trade Nets pick for PG or Cousins, at least out of those being speculated.

TT Shumpert the Nets pick for Cousins and Asik.

Pelicans wanted Shumpert, TT fits well next to AD and they get the pick anywhere from 3 at best to 8 at worst.

Love Cedi and a 2nd for PG. They can have Rose if they want too.

Thunder get Love on a long term deal who fits well next to Adams, UCLA reunion with Westbrook.

IT/Wade
PG/Wade/JR
LeBron/Korver
Crowder/Green
Cousins/Frye

The only way I see them beating GS so far.

BKLYNpigeon
01-18-2018, 06:08 PM
That's fail trade. Lol

Shump and TT are below average. Nets pick is a gamble.

So basically the trade is 2 overpaid average players + a late lottery pick for an Allstar Center?

If cavs want cousins, trade will start with Love + brooklyn pick + filler.

aman_13
01-18-2018, 06:11 PM
Knowing the Raptors they ain't do nothing at the Trade Deadline because they ain't neva doin nothing at Trade Deadlines

They got Serge Ibaka and PJ Tucker last year.

WaDe03
01-18-2018, 06:14 PM
That's fail trade. Lol

Shump and TT are below average. Nets pick is a gamble.

So basically the trade is 2 overpaid average players + a late lottery pick for an Allstar Center?

If cavs want cousins, trade will start with Love + brooklyn pick + filler.

You might be right and if so I'm all for it as long as they can find a way to get someone for TT.

TT isn't as overpaid as you all try to make it seem. Always healthy, hustles, defends, and hits the offensive glass hard. Shump is expiring, he may or may not pick up his option with them but regardless he's someone the Pelicans wanted before the season started. They get the Nets pick which is going to be either a superstar or all star potential player depending on where it falls and they have that player locked up for a minimum of 7 years. They also have the option of trading the pick after the lottery for someone to pair with Davis.

Bostonjorge
01-18-2018, 06:26 PM
Cavs trade Isiah then is a step back for them no matter what. Lue donít coach defense so no one player is going to make them better on defense.

WaDe03
01-18-2018, 06:33 PM
Cavs trade Isiah then is a step back for them no matter what. Lue donít coach defense so no one player is going to make them better on defense.

Yea don't want to trade IT.

Vee-Rex
01-18-2018, 06:33 PM
I really like the idea of a trade that brings us Favors. He's a decent rim protector who can run the floor better than any big we currently have on the roster, and he EXCELS in PnR defense.

Maybe a TT/Mirotic/Favors swap as the base of a trade?

Jazz receive Mirotic + Heat 2nd
Cavs receive Favors
Bulls receive TT + Cedi

The only thing is that Favors is injury prone but we've managed Wade fairly well so far, I think we could do the same with Favors.

Edit:

Thomas/Wade
Wade/Smith
James/Korver
Love/Green
Favors/Frye

Maybe hold off to see if someone like PG would be available for us to swing Love + Nets pick. If not, we could try to offload Shump/JR + Cavs 1st + Zizic or something to bring in a Wes Matthews to help with wing defense (he's nowhere near his prime but he has played fairly well this year).

WaDe03
01-18-2018, 06:36 PM
I really like the idea of a trade that brings us Favors. He's a decent rim protector who can run the floor better than any big we currently have on the roster, and he EXCELS in PnR defense.

Maybe a TT/Mirotic/Favors swap as the base of a trade?

Jazz receive Mirotic + Heat 2nd
Cavs receive Favors
Bulls receive TT + Cedi

The only thing is that Favors is injury prone but we've managed Wade fairly well so far, I think we could do the same with Favors.

Favors is a rumor I've seen, I've also seen someone on another site claim the Cavs are looking at George Hill.

BKLYNpigeon
01-18-2018, 06:59 PM
These Trade deadline deals don't work. You don't get enough time with the team to get comfortable. It takes a whole offseason. Its probably harder with the Caps since they don't practice.

Can you name a player that was traded at the deadline where he made a Major contribution to a championship?

WaDe03
01-18-2018, 07:09 PM
These Trade deadline deals don't work. You don't get enough time with the team to get comfortable. It takes a whole offseason. Its probably harder with the Caps since they don't practice.

Can you name a player that was traded at the deadline where he made a Major contribution to a championship?

You're talking just 1 out of 30 teams each year though. How often does a championship contender have an asset they're willing to give to get a major contributor?

BKLYNpigeon
01-18-2018, 07:22 PM
my point is. Most of these Trade deadline deals or rentals hurt you in the long run more then they actually help.

WaDe03
01-18-2018, 07:23 PM
Vee-Rex I like Matthews regardless of whatever they try to do at the deadline.

This article shows why he's such a good fit.

WaDe03
01-18-2018, 07:38 PM

Good article on the Cavs here, they're going to be looking at a lot of players.

WaDe03
01-18-2018, 07:42 PM
my point is. Most of these Trade deadline deals or rentals hurt you in the long run more then they actually help.

Idk if I would go that far, I'm sure you could find it both ways.

For example, Miami traded for Dragic a couple years ago and the deal worked out great for them. If not for Boshs blood clots and Whitesides injury in the 2016 playoffs they make it to the 2016 ECF at least. Would've been fun if LeBron didn't leave.

Dragic
Wade
LeBron
Bosh
Whiteside

Actually Bosh had the clots so throw Deng in there. Plus they got Iso Joe via buyout.

Vee-Rex
01-18-2018, 07:53 PM

There's the Gasol to LA trade at the deadline in 2008. Rasheed Wallace to Pistons in '04 (and they won the championship). Just a couple off the top of my head.

Come on, fam.

I think for the Cavs, the key is to IMPROVE. Yes, GS is the best. Yes, GS is everything. GS, GS, GS... blah blah blah. We all know GS is the best and are the favorites. At this point we just want to get better so that we increase our chances of winning the East (because it's not guaranteed at all) and hopefully have a PUNCHER'S chance against whoever comes out of the West.

If we do that, and at least are able to put up a better fight against GS or whoever is in the finals than we did last year, maybe LeBron will decide to stay, and we can build off that success next year.

WaDe03
01-18-2018, 08:24 PM
Yep just improve the team wherever you can and as much as you can. As long as you improve and as long as you have LeBron, you have a chance

Giannis94
01-18-2018, 08:38 PM
Trade Wade. Trade anyone but lebron. Take Wade for delly. Get the band back together.

beasted86
01-18-2018, 11:38 PM

Last time I recall it making any difference was Rasheed. None since that I recall changed out a key starter that led to a title.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 12:11 AM
Last time I recall it making any difference was Rasheed. None since that I recall changed out a key starter that led to a title.

Pau Gasol to LA.

IKnowHoops
01-19-2018, 01:18 AM
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headlines/ExternalArticle?articleId=497605

Talking about getting Wesley Johnson and Noel for trash. Noel will be a beast next to Lebron, on a team that very much needs his skill set. Wesley would just be a great addition period. Then Move whatever for Cousins and roll.

IT/Drose
Wesley/Wade
Bron/Korver
Love/Green
Cousins/Nerlens

Lets Go!!!!

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 10:16 AM
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headlines/ExternalArticle?articleId=497605

Talking about getting Wesley Johnson and Noel for trash. Noel will be a beast next to Lebron, on a team that very much needs his skill set. Wesley would just be a great addition period. Then Move whatever for Cousins and roll.

IT/Drose
Wesley/Wade
Bron/Korver
Love/Green
Cousins/Nerlens

Lets Go!!!!

Would love that deal even if it was the only move they made. Obviously hoping for bigger but that's solid.

Wish they would turn around and move the Nets pick but they need to wait and see who all is available. I remember the Blazers were gauging Lillards interest around the league last year but then denied reports. I wonder if they do that again.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 11:03 AM

This could be a very underrated pickup. He's a big game player going back to UCONN and in 2016 gave Miami so many problems in the playoffs until Wade decided to bury them. I would really like to see him on a contender, I wonder who's looking at him.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 11:11 AM
Should Cleveland try to replace an expiring IT looking for a max contract for Kemba who only makes 12M per year through next year?

RCarlson85
01-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Idk if I would go that far, I'm sure you could find it both ways.

For example, Miami traded for Dragic a couple years ago and the deal worked out great for them. If not for Boshs blood clots and Whitesides injury in the 2016 playoffs they make it to the 2016 ECF at least. Would've been fun if LeBron didn't leave.

Dragic
Wade
LeBron
Bosh
Whiteside

Actually Bosh had the clots so throw Deng in there. Plus they got Iso Joe via buyout.

Miami actually traded for Dragic at the deadline in 2014-2015 and missed the playoffs that year so it didn't work out great the year the deal was made. The following year they nearly made it to the ECF, losing to the Raptors in game 7 of the conference semifinals.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 11:20 AM
Miami actually traded for Dragic at the deadline in 2014-2015 and missed the playoffs that year so it didn't work out great the year the deal was made. The following year they nearly made it to the ECF, losing to the Raptors in game 7 of the conference semifinals.

Yea but 2014-15 was due to some crazy injuries. I remember they had like 30+ different starting lineups. Either way though I think the deal worked out great, would've been better if Bosh didn't have blood clots but it is what it is.

RCarlson85
01-19-2018, 11:25 AM
Yeah definitely would have been different if Bosh didn't get injured. I remember they traded for Dragic over all-star break and then found out within like a day of that trade about Bosh's blood clot issue so that was a blow.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 11:27 AM
Yeah definitely would have been different if Bosh didn't get injured. I remember they traded for Dragic over all-star break and then found out within like a day of that trade about Bosh's blood clot issue so that was a blow.

Yea lol definitely was a buzz kill!

Heediot
01-19-2018, 11:34 AM
Raptors need to go after Kemba if he is available. Lowry and Jonas for Kemba and Dwight as the foundation. Throw in salary filler, picks/prospects to balance out the trade. Not too many chances to upgrade at the PG spot. I think Kemba will be better for the Raptors when it matters most in the playoffs.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 11:39 AM
http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ycngd2v6

Cavs and Hornets deal, sending the Nets pick and mostly expiring to the Hornets.

Who says no?

Heediot
01-19-2018, 11:45 AM

Cavs and Hornets deal, sending the Nets pick and mostly expiring to the Hornets.

Who says no?

Jordan would take that deal, but he'll probably want to take on less contracts coming that way. If he is going to rebuild, he's going to be cutting costs for the time being, considering his market.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 11:52 AM
Jordan would take that deal, but he'll probably want to take on less contracts coming that way. If he is going to rebuild, he's going to be cutting costs for the time being, considering his market.

Really the only contract that lasts after this year would be TT at 16M while they're sending back about 49M.

I read in the article all the Hornets starters are available and the view them as hefty contracts for a rebuild. So they'll shed that money, get a top pick and also increase the value of their pick, good start for a rebuild.

Ahriman
01-19-2018, 11:55 AM
I wonder why Cho is still the Hornets GM, he's done a terrible job at building the roster and inefficiently using his picks. The only good trade was the Vonley for Batum trade but then he offered that terrible 5yrs/$120m contract to, at best, an average player at the time he signed. Now he's outright terrible

They need to trade Kemba as his trade value is at his highest and he won't resign after next year. They prolly need to dangle Lamb as well and free up some time to see if Monk can improve, but so far he's not been very promising.

They are in a pretty bad position imo

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 12:19 PM
I wonder why Cho is still the Hornets GM, he's done a terrible job at building the roster and inefficiently using his picks. The only good trade was the Vonley for Batum trade but then he offered that terrible 5yrs/$120m contract to, at best, an average player at the time he signed. Now he's outright terrible

They need to trade Kemba as his trade value is at his highest and he won't resign after next year. They prolly need to dangle Lamb as well and free up some time to see if Monk can improve, but so far he's not been very promising.

They are in a pretty bad position imo

Yea Jordan has done a terrible job. I wonder how much longer he'll be there.

Ahriman
01-19-2018, 12:34 PM

Are you implying Jordan is the Hornets' unofficial GM?

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 12:48 PM

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 12:48 PM
Are you implying Jordan is the Hornets' unofficial GM?

Yes

warfelg
01-19-2018, 12:49 PM

Considering heís the owner I would say as long as he wants.

The Hornets problem is they are in the ownership sweet spot. Theyíre typically in the playoff hunt. They arenít in the tax. That makes ownership the most money.

Problem is thatís NBA hell. They donít have cap to sign players and they donít have pick quality to improve.

TrueFan420
01-19-2018, 12:51 PM

Wasn't Rasheed Wallace to the Pistons a deadline/mid season deal?

Vee-Rex
01-19-2018, 12:54 PM
The rumors are swirling, boyos. Only gonna get crazier.

Gonna be LOTS more to come in the next few weeks. I love NBA trade season!

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 12:58 PM
I want Lillard!

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 01:03 PM
Give the Cavs Lillard for expiring contracts the Nets pick and any role player you want. Attach a 3rd team to send the Nets pick so you get the frontcourt player you want.

Giannis94
01-19-2018, 01:05 PM
Give the Cavs Lillard for expiring contracts the Nets pick and any role player you want. Attach a 3rd team to send the Nets pick so you get the frontcourt player you want.

why TF would lillard want to play in cleveland

BKLYNpigeon
01-19-2018, 01:05 PM
Lillard?!? Canít think of a more terrible fit. The Cavs problem is that theyre putting a Fantasy Basketball Roster together. Names that just look good on paper.

What the Cavs need are defensive minded players, 3 and D players.

TrueFan420
01-19-2018, 01:06 PM

Blazer won't move him.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 01:08 PM
Blazer won't move him.

Probably not but they were rumored to be discussing it at last deadline and apparently are open to splitting up Dame and CJ if they can get a good frontcourt player back in return.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 01:09 PM
Lillard?!? Canít think of a more terrible fit. The Cavs problem is that theyre putting a Fantasy Basketball Roster together. Names that just look good on paper.

What the Cavs need are defensive minded players, 3 and D players.

If you were the Cavs GM and you made the moves to try and beat the Warriors what would you do?

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 01:10 PM
This should be name the Cavs trade thread because I'm going in on this thread until the deadline.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 01:11 PM

He literally has no say in it at all lol. Plus he'll finally get into the all star games that he wants to be in.

Giannis94
01-19-2018, 01:11 PM
He literally has no say in it at all lol. Plus he'll finally get into the all star games that he wants to be in.

Cavs dont have the pieces outside SPAK

BKLYNpigeon
01-19-2018, 01:12 PM
If the Cavs are smart.
Trade the BK pick + filler for: Bazemore, Dedmond and Marco Bellinelli.

That will made more of an impact then cousins or DeAndre.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 01:12 PM
Cavs dont have the pieces outside SPAK

Yea they more than likely don't unless they want to give up Love or move the Nets pick for an all star frontcourt player in a 3 team deal. Not likely at all unfortunately.

Giannis94
01-19-2018, 01:13 PM
Yea they more than likely don't unless they want to give up Love or move the Nets pick for an all star frontcourt player in a 3 team deal. Not likely at all unfortunately.

If I was portland I wouldn't take leGm for lillard. Given that leGm is a rental

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 01:13 PM
If the Cavs are smart.
Trade the BK pick + filler for: Bazemore, Dedmond and Marco Bellinelli.

That will made more of an impact then cousins or DeAndre.

Are you trolling lol? That's a terrible deal for the Nets pick, they could use their 1st though. Bellineli can be had for a 2nd rounder.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 01:14 PM
If I was portland I wouldn't take leGm for lillard. Given that leGm is a rental

No one will try to trade for LeGoat because they already know he's going to MKE next year.

TrueFan420
01-19-2018, 01:16 PM
Probably not but they were rumored to be discussing it at last deadline and apparently are open to splitting up Dame and CJ if they can get a good frontcourt player back in return.
They've been needed to make that split. They should have moved CJ right after his breakout year when his value was at its highest. Their a bad fit. Neither are great defenders. But when they move him it won't be for picks and a rebuild.

BKLYNpigeon
01-19-2018, 01:17 PM
Youíre overvaluing the BK pick.

If the Cavs want a big allstar like cousins. Theyíre going to have to include Love with that pick.

The Cavs get quality players in return, that will help immediately and sure up that bench. Bazemore is the perfect glue guy.

Vee-Rex
01-19-2018, 01:18 PM
This should be name the Cavs trade thread because I'm going in on this thread until the deadline.

Well said.

Vee-Rex
01-19-2018, 01:18 PM
Youíre overvaluing the BK pick.

If the Cavs want a big allstar like cousins. Theyíre going to have to include Love with that pick.

The Cavs get quality players in return, that will help immediately and sure up that bench. Bazemore is the perfect glue guy.

I do find Bazemore intriguing myself.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 01:21 PM
They've been needed to make that split. They should have moved CJ right after his breakout year when his value was at its highest. Their a bad fit. Neither are great defenders. But when they move him it won't be for picks and a rebuild.

Yea probably not. Love is an all star frontcourt player and fits well there but then that just creates a hole for the Cavs. Also doubt Portland would do that just straight up. I thought Lillard has been good defensively this year?

Chronz
01-19-2018, 01:23 PM
George hill would. Beverly would.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 01:26 PM
I do find Bazemore intriguing myself.

But for the Nets pick? That seems pretty steep.

BKLYNpigeon, I do like Bazemore and the guys you mentioned (although I'd rather get Illyasova than Bellinelli) just don't agree on the value of the Nets pick and think they could work out something else to get them.

That Nets pick is either getting you a player with superstar potential (top 4 or 5) or all star potential(6-9) and that's at worst. The Cavs just need the pick to be in a good position at the deadline and it's headed that direction.

Bagley
Doncic
Porter
Ayton
Young

All of those have superstar potential

BKLYNpigeon
01-19-2018, 01:27 PM
I don't know if the Pistons would want to make a move with the Cavs, but Avery Bradley should be their top target.

He's the best on ball defender on Curry for the last 3 years.

The Cavs have nobody that can stay in front of Steph. Having Bradley on the Cavs would cover up all the IT Rose and JR rotations. Even having Deladova or Liggins help the Cavs in the past.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 01:30 PM
I don't know if the Pistons would want to make a move with the Cavs, but Avery Bradley should be their top target.

He's the best on ball defender on Curry for the last 3 years.

The Cavs have nobody that can stay in front of Steph. Having Bradley on the Cavs would cover up all the IT Rose and JR rotations. Even having Deladova or Liggins help the Cavs in the past.

Bradley is my top SG target, don't know what they want for him though. He's not playing as well this year and he had that whole rap allegation and is expiring so maybe that hurts his value some. Starting SG and PF are the Cavs 2 biggest weak spots.

BKLYNpigeon
01-19-2018, 01:31 PM
The Brooklyn pick is just a Lottery pick. its overhyped and overvalued.

like you say, it has the potential... well you still have to scout and make the right pick. its never a guarantee. Rarely you end up with a Steph Curry, most of the time you end up getting a Rubio and Flynn.

BKLYNpigeon
01-19-2018, 01:32 PM
Bradley is also an expiring contract, you can probably get him cheap if the Pistons don't plan on resigning him since he will command 15m per season.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 01:36 PM
Bradley is also an expiring contract, you can probably get him cheap if the Pistons don't plan on resigning him since he will command 15m per season.

Expiring Frye, Cedi, and a 2nd or too low?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-19-2018, 01:38 PM

This could be a very underrated pickup. He's a big game player going back to UCONN and in 2016 gave Miami so many problems in the playoffs until Wade decided to bury them. I would really like to see him on a contender, I wonder who's looking at him.

I wanted the Bucks to trade for him long before Bledsoe. I'd still trade for him. Shift Bledsoe to SG. Walker is a baller.

Chronz
01-19-2018, 01:39 PM
Remember him criticising how sweet kyrie had it

BKLYNpigeon
01-19-2018, 01:44 PM
Expiring Frye, Cedi, and a 2nd or too low?

lol yea. at least Cavs late 1st pick

BKLYNpigeon
01-19-2018, 01:47 PM
To Be honest, Theres not a move the Cavs can make to beat the Warriors this year, Unless some weird stuff happens.

Their main focus is to make Lebron happy and to stay in Cleveland. Makes some solid moves to push the Warriors to 6-7 games. Fire Tyrone Lue, his coaching and rotations have been AWFUL. Hire Fizdale in the offseason and hope and pray Lebron will come back.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 01:50 PM
lol yea. at least Cavs late 1st pick

That's what I figured.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-19-2018, 01:52 PM

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 01:57 PM
To Be honest, Theres not a move the Cavs can make to beat the Warriors this year, Unless some weird stuff happens.

Their main focus is to make Lebron happy and to stay in Cleveland. Makes some solid moves to push the Warriors to 6-7 games. Fire Tyrone Lue, his coaching and rotations have been AWFUL. Hire Fizdale in the offseason and hope and pray Lebron will come back.

Idk, if you have LeBron you always have a chance. Plus we haven't seen the team yet with IT in mid season form. If they make the right moves to their weakest areas they could take them out. They could get some really solid players if they use the Nets pick but it just depends on how much they're willing to give. Getting Bradley would basically combine the ECF teams from last years starting lineup. 3 of the top 4 on the Celtics and 2 of the top 3 on the Cavs. The bench is much improved and that was their main Achilles heel last year.

I would find a way to get Bradley and then see what you can get out of a mix of the following:

Nets pick-TT-JR-Rose-Cedi-Zizic-Shump-Frye-etc.

tredigs
01-19-2018, 02:26 PM
The Hornets are reportedly efforting a complete fire sale. Including Kemba. Any ideas?

aman_13
01-19-2018, 02:40 PM
The Hornets are reportedly efforting a complete fire sale. Including Kemba. Any ideas?

Interesting, Batum could really help a contender.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 02:48 PM
Interesting, Batum could really help a contender.

Idk his contract is huge and he's been terrible.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 02:50 PM
Teams people are saying should go after Kemba that I've seen:

Cavs
Spurs
Nuggets
Pacers
Sixers
Heat

He seems like an actual need to the Spurs Nuggets and Pacers.

aman_13
01-19-2018, 03:04 PM
Idk his contract is huge and he's been terrible.

True. Marvin Williams is another intriguing player. He could help a lot of teams and his contract is a little more manageable.

HandsOnTheWheel
01-19-2018, 03:06 PM
Dwight Howard anybody? :D

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 03:12 PM
True. Marvin Williams is another intriguing player. He could help a lot of teams and his contract is a little more manageable.

Yea I wouldn't mind him on the Cavs at all.

Chronz
01-19-2018, 03:42 PM
Same one I suggested from the start. Give Cavs Dwight and kemba for Isaiah and Thompson plus picks

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 03:53 PM
Same one I suggested from the start. Give Cavs Dwight and kemba for Isaiah and Thompson plus picks

I'm down, try and swing Marvin Williams too.

HandsOnTheWheel
01-19-2018, 04:24 PM

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y94gcr2y

add the picks

Kemba/Rose
Crowder/Wade
Lebron/Korver/Green
Love/Marvin/Green
Howard/Love

Vee-Rex
01-19-2018, 04:25 PM
Teams people are saying should go after Kemba that I've seen:

Cavs
Spurs
Nuggets
Pacers
Sixers
Heat

He seems like an actual need to the Spurs Nuggets and Pacers.

Kemba on the Spurs would be in-freaking-credible.

Bostonjorge
01-19-2018, 04:35 PM
Isiah Thomas busted up John Wall in the playoffs last year. Had Wall shook in the 4th of the elimination game. Thatís the Isiah Thomas that should be traded?

When James leaves Cleveland Isiah will still have Cleveland in the playoffs over the Wizards.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 05:23 PM
Kemba on the Spurs would be in-freaking-credible.

Yea that's a perfect fit imo.

Chronz
01-19-2018, 05:24 PM
I'm down, try and swing Marvin Williams too.
Either he or that white boy who's name escapes me right now. Haven't seen him play but has lamb developed cuz he's that classic player LeBron could improve most.

Another team I would try to pilfer is Orlando. Fornier could be had. Bron tried to recruit Simmons, maybe losing has changed his mind

Chronz
01-19-2018, 05:26 PM

add the picks

Kemba/Rose
Crowder/Wade
Lebron/Korver/Green
Love/Marvin/Green
Howard/Love
Exactly. The team needs a shake up. Dwight may fall in line and kemba has vastly improved his off the ball game since batum showed up. Not the best fit but it's a start of a trade to expand upon

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 05:27 PM

add the picks

Kemba/Rose
Crowder/Wade
Lebron/Korver/Green
Love/Marvin/Green
Howard/Love

Count me in, might have to add Shump instead of JR since he's expiring.

Would like to find a way to package Crowder for Bradley if they managed to pull this Hornets deal off.

Kemba/Wade
Bradley/Korver
LeBron/Green
Love/Marvin
Howard/Love

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 05:29 PM
Either he or that white boy who's name escapes me right now. Haven't seen him play but has lamb developed cuz he's that classic player LeBron could improve most.

Another team I would try to pilfer is Orlando. Fornier could be had. Bron tried to recruit Simmons, maybe losing has changed his mind

You talking about Kaminsky?

I like Fournier and Simmons, just not sure what it would take to get them. At SG my top target is Bradley for 3 and D purposes.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 05:31 PM
Isiah Thomas busted up John Wall in the playoffs last year. Had Wall shook in the 4th of the elimination game. Thatís the Isiah Thomas that should be traded?

When James leaves Cleveland Isiah will still have Cleveland in the playoffs over the Wizards.

I mean if the Hornets are blowing it up IT is literally just an expiring contract to them. Wonder if they could make a deal without sending IT and have Kemba run in the 2nd unit.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 05:33 PM
Marvin Williams is shooting 46% from 3 and has like a 65TS%. Man he would fit perfect.

Actually they're whole starting lineup has a positive net rating, is the bench the reason they're so bad?

Chronz
01-19-2018, 05:36 PM
Marvin Williams is shooting 46% from 3 and has like a 65TS%. Man he would fit perfect.

Actually they're whole starting lineup has a positive net rating, is the bench the reason they're so bad?
They're giving up too soon, reminds me of my clips when they had a poor record due to bad health and luck.

Chronz
01-19-2018, 05:37 PM

No he didn't, the wizards starters vastly outplayed the Celtics imo. Depth was the difference that series. Wall sucked g7 but he was spent by then

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 05:40 PM
They're giving up too soon, reminds me of my clips when they had a poor record due to bad health and luck.

Batum has been awful, if he was playing like his usual self they would be much better. I remember all the "experts" were picking them to be at least top 6 in the East.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 06:07 PM

Looks like Cavs are trying to get Hill for Shump, Frye, and Rose. Instant cap relief for the Kings.

IT/Hill
JR/Wade
LeBron/Korver
Crowder/Green
Love/TT

I'm sure they would have other moves in mind after.

Chronz
01-19-2018, 06:11 PM

Looks like Cavs are trying to get Hill for Shump, Frye, and Rose. Instant cap relief for the Kings.

IT/Hill
JR/Wade
LeBron/Korver
Crowder/Green
Love/TT

I'm sure they would have other moves in mind after.
So happy to hear that.
He's the perfect Bron pg , he should start. Then just trade for dj and you have the team I created on my league(I wasn't the Cavs btw) and that team only took 5 simulations to defeat the warriors.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 06:15 PM
So happy to hear that.
He's the perfect Bron pg , he should start. Then just trade for dj and you have the team I created on my league(I wasn't the Cavs btw) and that team only took 5 simulations to defeat the warriors.

So trade IT or move to the 2nd unit?

You can't simulate the greatness that is LeBron and Wade in the finals on a video game so I like those odds.

Chronz
01-19-2018, 06:17 PM
So trade IT or move to the 2nd unit?

You can't simulate the greatness that is LeBron and Wade in the finals on a video game so I like those odds.

The team where I gave them Conley and Gasol fared better just died out sooner. Wade won 6 chips before he retired, the last one coming as a 12mpg player on the clippers

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 06:19 PM
The team where I gave them Conley and Gasol fared better just died out sooner. Wade won 6 chips before he retired, the last one coming as a 12mpg player on the clippers

I would love Conley and Gasol lol.

So Wade ended up tied with Jordan as the best player ever!

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 06:21 PM
Damn I knew Hill was a good shooter but not as good as he actually is. 46% from 3 this year, 41% last year on about 2 more attempts. I can't really take this current seasons nunbers serious though because of the situation he's in. I would expect more like last years.

Giannis94
01-19-2018, 06:23 PM

What Pick 8 /Crowder for Marc ?

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 06:29 PM

Says in here the Cavs are open to moving the Nets pick for an elite player or player with potential on a multiple year deal. I wonder if it's elite as in all star or superstar level.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 06:30 PM
What Pick 8 /Crowder for Marc ?

Contracts don't match.

Chronz
01-19-2018, 06:31 PM

I couldn't get the Cavs to retire his number, those mfkers.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 06:35 PM
I couldn't get the Cavs to retire his number, those mfkers.

That's ********!

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 06:36 PM
Thanks for reminding me about Gasol though. He would be great against GS imo.

Get Hill and and Gasol and I'll bust a nut.

Giannis94
01-19-2018, 06:40 PM
Thanks for reminding me about Gasol though. He would be great against GS imo.

Get Hill and and Gasol and I'll bust a nut.
On to your Giannis doll

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 06:41 PM
On to your Giannis doll

Yes lmao!

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 08:06 PM
Shams says they're unsure if they want Hill to be a reserve or in a dual guard role as a starter if they trade for him.

That's interesting, sounds like they may try him at SG next to IT.

lol, please
01-19-2018, 08:12 PM

What the Cavs need are defensive minded players, 3 and D players.Lillard and Curry are interchangeable, according to arm chair analysts on PSD

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 08:13 PM

So it begins! Made its own thread since it's big name players being linked to a contender. Feel free to combine to the trade thread if necessary. I would recommend a trade thread part 2 if so since that thread is getting so long.

Anyways, I read from Shams the Cavs may start Hill at SG if they land him. If not they'll have him as a reserve. DJ would obviously start but Hill starting would be interesting. Starting SG is the weakest position on the Cavs followed by starting PF, both solved in this scenario as Love would move to PF.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 08:14 PM
Lillard and Curry are interchangeable, according to arm chair analysts on PSD

In all seriousness though, Lillard is good as **** and definitely not a bad fit on the Cavs.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 08:15 PM

lol, please
01-19-2018, 08:15 PM
Did OP just call Cleveland a contender?

:confused:

LMAO.

LMFAO!!

Vinny642
01-19-2018, 08:19 PM
Cavs would need to make a lot of moves for either to happen.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 08:21 PM
Did OP just call Cleveland a contender?

:confused:

LMAO.

LMFAO!!

Shut the hell up lmao!

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 08:21 PM
Cavs would need to make a lot of moves for either to happen.

The rumored deal for Hill I saw was Frye, Shumpert, and Rose for Hill. Just straight cap relief for the Kings as all are expiring.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 08:23 PM

Was just about to say if you're going after DJ try to find a way to get Lou as well.

Can a mod edit and add Lou Williams to the title?

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 08:36 PM

If they can lock him up on a multi year deal the Cavs will for sure throw the Nets pick at them imo.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 08:37 PM

Or maybe not lol. Maybe the extension is the only thing holding this up.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 08:49 PM
So how the hell do they expect to get Jordan and Hill without the Nets pick?

Guess the Clippers hate the Warriors so much that they're willing to do the Cavs a favor lol!

lol, please
01-19-2018, 08:55 PM

Guess the Clippers hate the Warriors so much that they're willing to do the Cavs a favor lol!Funny thing is they do, and would. But funnier still is the Warriors don't give a crap about the Clippers.

[emoji23]

Feels good to be on top lol.

BKLYNpigeon
01-19-2018, 09:55 PM
Deandre Jordan can't play the 4th qtr vs Warriors.

Vee-Rex
01-19-2018, 10:04 PM
If we got George Hill I'd rather start him and Wade and bring IT off the bench.

Vee-Rex
01-19-2018, 10:11 PM

Guess the Clippers hate the Warriors so much that they're willing to do the Cavs a favor lol!

I think the Cavs are posturing. I said it a little bit ago: the more they seem unwilling to give up the pick, the more other teams will covet it.

Cavs are gonna be a completely different (and better) team after the deadline.

BKLYNpigeon
01-19-2018, 10:36 PM
George Hill 3 years 57m yikes.

BKLYNpigeon
01-19-2018, 10:37 PM
I know the Cavs are in the Win Now Mode.

They are the 7th oldest team in NBA History.

on Average this season, they're the oldest team by 2 years.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 11:21 PM
Deandre Jordan can't play the 4th qtr vs Warriors.

That's fine, he can play in a lot of different areas and Hill and Williams would be able to if needed.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 11:22 PM
If we got George Hill I'd rather start him and Wade and bring IT off the bench.

I would too tbh but Wade says he wants to stay in that 6th man role.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 11:24 PM
I think the Cavs are posturing. I said it a little bit ago: the more they seem unwilling to give up the pick, the more other teams will covet it.

Cavs are gonna be a completely different (and better) team after the deadline.

Yea they probably are posturing. I agree they're going to be very different and better after the deadline.

Impossible to get Hill Williams and Jordan without giving up Love? I feel the thing that's waiting for the Lou and DJ deal is Lou to sign his extension before giving up the Nets pick.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 11:25 PM
They're saying it's likely Rodney Hood will be moved before the deadline.

Hopper15
01-19-2018, 11:27 PM
I don't know why anyone would take JR Smith or Tristan Thompson without that Brooklyn pick. They have negative value right now.

WaDe03
01-19-2018, 11:52 PM
I don't know why anyone would take JR Smith or Tristan Thompson without that Brooklyn pick. They have negative value right now.

Yea I'm getting the feelings Lou signs and extension and they end up with the pick.

Scoots
01-19-2018, 11:59 PM
I have yet to see a trade of Cavs "assets" that doesn't include the Nets pick that any team would willingly do that would actually improve the Cavs. I have seen lots of wishful thinking.

Supposedly the Cavs are asking about George Hill and his fairly large 3 year contract ... They could get him because the Kings just want out of the contract so they'll take any expiring garbage in return. And a healthy George Hill actually helps the Cavs a lot ... but what are the odds that he'll be healthy?

BKLYNpigeon
01-20-2018, 01:08 AM
wasn't JR Smith at Lou Williams Level 2 years ago?

IKnowHoops
01-20-2018, 01:09 AM

Who says no?

I'd hate that

WaDe03
01-20-2018, 01:10 AM
wasn't JR Smith at Lou Williams Level 2 years ago?

No lol, not close to this current Lou.

HandsOnTheWheel
01-20-2018, 01:12 AM
Exactly. The team needs a shake up. Dwight may fall in line and kemba has vastly improved his off the ball game since batum showed up. Not the best fit but it's a start of a trade to expand upon

Were you thinking small-ball? I suppose they could bring Love or Howard off the bench?

In terms of defensive prospects for the Finals, Kemba would fare way better on Curry than IT could imo. Crowder rotating on Klay with Lebron on KD. Have to neutralize the 3 and Marvin is anothher great perimeter defender. I personally like the fit overall

WaDe03
01-20-2018, 01:15 AM
I'd hate that

How do you feel about the Cavs getting Hill Lou WIll and Deandre?

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yd8exjhw

NEts pick going to the Clippers after LOu Will signs an extension is the feeling I'm getting. Give them Cedi if needed.

This also opens up 2 roster spots for the Cavs to use in the buyout market if they want.