PDA

View Full Version : Embiid out two more games; dealing with back issues

Giannis94
12-20-2017, 12:53 PM
First off, I would be posting this for any other decent top 30 player. So before I get reported, realize that I am posting this because it is a major NBA news story. And effects an entire franchise that has mortgaged so much thus far.

If I wanted to troll this thread I would actually troll it. But I am taking the high road from now on unless provoked.

Hopefully Philly has a christmas miracle and he is able to play, otherwise the game vs. NYK could lack him or KP

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headlines/ExternalArticle?articleId=493731

The Philadelphia 76ers are hoping a bit of holiday magic will help fix Joel EmbiidĎs back. The forward is dealing with a back injury, but the expectation is that he will be OK in time for the teamís Christmas Day showdown against the New York Knicks.

That does mean that Embiid is expected to miss a home-and-home against the Toronto Raptors on Thursday and Saturday, a big two-game stretch against one of the top teams in the Eastern Conference.

Philadelphia is in a bit of a skid, though only a portion of that skid has occurred with Embiid on the shelf. He last played in a barnburner last Friday, a triple-overtime loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder at home.

But a healthy Embiid seems more important than two regular season games, especially after the time heís missed over the course of his young NBA career. Adrian Wojnarowski reported the injury update on Embiid early Wednesday and said thereís optimism Embiidís back is better in time for the Sixersí noon tip against the Knicks.

Embiid, 23, sat out consecutive losses to Chicago and Sacramento in recent days. The Sixers have lost seven of eight games, dropping to 14-16 on the season.

Embiid, averaging 24.1 points, 11 rebounds and 1.9 blocks, has emerged as one of the NBAís most dominant players this season. He missed his first full two seasons with foot injuries and played 31 games in 2016-17.

Philadelphia is clearly a better team with Embiid healthy, and the league as a whole is more fun when heís on the court. Every season has its rough patches, and this is clearly a bad stretch for the Sixers, but back issues can be killer for big men. That Philadelphia seems optimistic at all feels like a really good sign here.

WaDe03
12-20-2017, 12:56 PM
You and Embiid have a lot in common now that you're on a minutes restriction too! :laugh:

tp13baby
12-20-2017, 01:01 PM
I donít know how this man is going to hold up into his 30s and itís a damn shame

-Kobe24-TJ19-
12-20-2017, 01:04 PM
bad knees and now bad back...oh dear

IndyRealist
12-20-2017, 01:06 PM
I donít know how this man is going to hold up into his 30s and itís a damn shame
People said the same thing about Grant Hill and he had a long career.

GREATNESS ONE
12-20-2017, 01:10 PM
What a shame. This guy can be great but his health will never let him. If he crashes and burns, It will hurt the Sixers for 5+years.

GREATNESS ONE
12-20-2017, 01:11 PM

Very true but he was definitely not ďGrant Hill drinks Sprite!Ē He was a decent shell of himself. Really hope Embiid can stay healthy even if itís a shell.

BDawk20Fan
12-20-2017, 01:33 PM
He wonít last more than 5 years. This game takes a tole on him. Heís been playing a lot lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giannis94
12-20-2017, 02:01 PM
You and Embiid have a lot in common now that you're on a minutes restriction too! :laugh:

I know. but I can post on back-to-back days/games. And I won't go two years via a "24 month ban". I mean at that point, they'd probably slap a perma. :shrug:

tredigs
12-20-2017, 02:35 PM

People have said the same about a hell of a lot more people that they were right about though. Also, GHill was never the same as the one on the path for greatness, and he's also not anywhere near the size of Embiid.

It is extremely tough for me to imagine Embiid in the NBA in 10 years time, and in all likelihood we will probably never see his true prime. That's just the ****** reality of a player of his size and injury history.

ewing
12-20-2017, 02:47 PM
I didn't see this coming

KB24PG16
12-20-2017, 03:04 PM
it was shocking that brett brown let him continue in that double overtime loss to the thunder, he was clearly not right. their organization hasn't been the same since Sam left, sad!

WaDe03
12-20-2017, 03:06 PM
Washed.

Giannis94
12-20-2017, 03:10 PM
I was going to make a post and figured I'd get another ban due to targeting. so I'll just quote a few posts from others

Embiid is going to need to sit out 3 weeks after that game.

Sixers are 1-5 past six games.. I am jumping off the bandwagon. Embiid played 50 minutes last night. We won't be seeing him till next month. He might not even be able to play the ASG... watch him get voted and then have to be replaced.

mightybosstone
12-20-2017, 03:28 PM
So, let me get this straight... The guy is expected to miss two more regular season games, which would make that only four consecutive games missed. But overall, he'll still have played 23 of 32 possible games, putting him on pace to play about three quarters of the season, or about 59 games.

Why is that a surprise to anyone, and why is this thread-worthy? If I told Sixers fans before the season that they'd get 31+ minutes of night for 60ish games of Embiid posting stats this impressive, they'd be absolutely ecstatic. Yeah, the guy has back problems, and he may throughout his career. But if he can consistently give them 60-70 games a season plus the playoffs playing this well for 30+ minutes a night, the kid absolutely still has a chance to be a Hall of Famer.

Can we please just get through a full season of this kid before we totally crap on him for not staying healthy? Given his remarkable talent and everything he's done so far this season, I think he's earned that. And, Giannis, you can hide behind other posters all you want, but posting a thread about Embiid missing four whopping games of basketball is absolutely trolling. You couldn't be more obvious if you tried (which you often do... way too often).

Giannis94
12-20-2017, 03:38 PM
So, let me get this straight... The guy is expected to miss two more regular season games, which would make that only four consecutive games missed. But overall, he'll still have played 23 of 32 possible games, putting him on pace to play about three quarters of the season, or about 59 games.

Why is that a surprise to anyone, and why is this thread-worthy? If I told Sixers fans before the season that they'd get 31+ minutes of night for 60ish games of Embiid posting stats this impressive, they'd be absolutely ecstatic. Yeah, the guy has back problems, and he may throughout his career. But if he can consistently give them 60-70 games a season plus the playoffs playing this well for 30+ minutes a night, the kid absolutely still has a chance to be a Hall of Famer.

Can we please just get through a full season of this kid before we totally crap on him for not staying healthy? Given his remarkable talent and everything he's done so far this season, I think he's earned that. And, Giannis, you can hide behind other posters all you want, but posting a thread about Embiid missing four whopping games of basketball is absolutely trolling. You couldn't be more obvious if you tried (which you often do... way too often).

People act like Embiid is a star. So when a guy plays in 23/32 games thats missing consierable time. If this was another star and had the same problems there would definitley be a thread. I also conceeded that he is a "star" so if you feel that he is not a star, you can lock the thread. "stars" get threads like this.

If I wanted to troll I would post something like: "Tell me something I haven't heard; Embiid to miss more games"

And in regards to the first sentence of the last pargraph. Why don't you answer that before you annoint him a star and get mad at me for posting this thread? So far we're 0/3. And who's to quaify him and give him special standards for staying healthy which I'd say is missing <8-10 games max a season

Raps18-19 Champ
12-20-2017, 03:43 PM
I know. but I can post on back-to-back days/games. And I won't go two years via a "24 month ban". I mean at that point, they'd probably slap a perma. :shrug:

Hopefully.

WaDe03
12-20-2017, 03:43 PM
Hopefully.

Good post. Well said.

WaDe03
12-20-2017, 03:45 PM
The thing is though MBT, that's 23-32 and the season just began. He's on pace for 59 but he could very well be shut down again before that. It's big news because he's supposed to be he franchise player and at the age of 23 his body is already telling him it's time to retire. Definitely a thread made for trolling purposes by a troll though.

Giannis94
12-20-2017, 03:49 PM
The thing is though MBT, that's 23-32 and the season just began. He's on pace for 59 but he could very well be shut down again before that. It's big news because he's supposed to be he franchise player and at the age of 23 his body is already telling him it's time to retire. Definitely a thread made for trolling purposes by a troll though.

This was not a troll thread. I thought Embiid was a star. Stars get threads like this. So if he is not a star, feel free and lock it up.

Giannis94
12-20-2017, 03:57 PM
If this is a troll thread then the Philly fans creating the Giannis cursing at a coach is a troll thread, too.

mightybosstone
12-20-2017, 04:00 PM
People act like Embiid is a star. So when a guy plays in 23/32 games thats missing consierable time. If this was another star and had the same problems there would definitley be a thread. I also conceeded that he is a "star" so if you feel that he is not a star, you can lock the thread. "stars" get threads like this.
Where are you seeing threads about Kawhi, Curry, Paul, IT, etc missing time? You say it would be worthy of a thread if it was anyone else, but it wouldn't be. If Lebron tears an ACL and is scheduled to miss the rest of the season, THAT's thread-worthy. Paul missing a few weeks or Embiid missing four freaking games really isn't.

Also, Embiid has been a legitimate star this season, so you can stop putting it in quotes to insult the kid any further.

If I wanted to troll I would post something like: "Tell me something I haven't heard; Embiid to miss more games"
And you've learned by now that posting something like that would immediately get taken down, and you'd get banned again. You're just trolling with a little more subtlety, which I both applaud and loathe you for.

And in regards to the first sentence of the last pargraph. Why don't you answer that before you annoint him a star and get mad at me for posting this thread? So far we're 0/3. And who's to quaify him and give him special standards for staying healthy which I'd say is missing <8-10 games max a season
I have no idea what you're saying here. Are you saying that because he's played in a limited sample size, he's not really a star? Because his sample size is substantial enough for us as fans to recognize the player he is. The kid is absolutely a star. Anyone who averages 24/11/4/2/1 with well above average advanced statistics is a stud. You refusing to accept that means exactly dick.

And I love this double standard that you're playing at in this thread. You refuse to accept that he's a star, yet claim that this is thread-worthy because he is one. You refuse to give him any credit because the sample size on him is too small, yet when I say he doesn't deserve criticism on his health until we get a full season of him, you disregard it completely. You can't have your cake and eat it too, chief. Troll better.

mightybosstone
12-20-2017, 04:02 PM

And if he's shut down for the season and only ends up playing 30-40 games, we can have that discussion then, dude. But right now, he's played the vast majority of the games at an elite level, and the Sixers are still in the playoff hunt. As long as he's still planning to play games, and he's playing like this, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Giannis94
12-20-2017, 04:16 PM
Where are you seeing threads about Kawhi, Curry, Paul, IT, etc missing time? You say it would be worthy of a thread if it was anyone else, but it wouldn't be. If Lebron tears an ACL and is scheduled to miss the rest of the season, THAT's thread-worthy. Paul missing a few weeks or Embiid missing four freaking games really isn't.

Also, Embiid has been a legitimate star this season, so you can stop putting it in quotes to insult the kid any further.

And you've learned by now that posting something like that would immediately get taken down, and you'd get banned again. You're just trolling with a little more subtlety, which I both applaud and loathe you for.

I have no idea what you're saying here. Are you saying that because he's played in a limited sample size, he's not really a star? Because his sample size is substantial enough for us as fans to recognize the player he is. The kid is absolutely a star. Anyone who averages 24/11/4/2/1 with well above average advanced statistics is a stud. You refusing to accept that means exactly dick.

And I love this double standard that you're playing at in this thread. You refuse to accept that he's a star, yet claim that this is thread-worthy because he is one. You refuse to give him any credit because the sample size on him is too small, yet when I say he doesn't deserve criticism on his health until we get a full season of him, you disregard it completely. You can't have your cake and eat it too, chief. Troll better.

The guys you have listed have never had extended continued absences. I'll respond to all other responses later

mightybosstone
12-20-2017, 04:30 PM
The guys you have listed have never had extended continued absences. I'll respond to all other responses later

OK. How about Anthony Davis? He's only topped 70+ games in a season once in five seasons. And he's already essentially missed six games this season. Where is the thread criticizing him because he's missed a handful of starts?

Bottom line, two starts is not ****ing thread-worthy. And you should know this already. If you don't, then you're an idiot AND a troll. If he misses two months? OK. If he ends up sitting out the rest of the season? Absolutely. But until those things happen, chill out on the "Embiid can't stay healthy" threads. God knows we get enough Embiid bashing from you as it is. We don't need another pathetic thread from you every time the guy misses a game or two.

Bostonjorge
12-20-2017, 05:22 PM
At some point they are going to have to get him ready for the playoffs with only 1 or 2 days in between games. You canít have him taking playoff games off or be on a minute restriction.

WaDe03
12-20-2017, 05:24 PM
And if he's shut down for the season and only ends up playing 30-40 games, we can have that discussion then, dude. But right now, he's played the vast majority of the games at an elite level, and the Sixers are still in the playoff hunt. As long as he's still planning to play games, and he's playing like this, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Fair enough

IndyRealist
12-20-2017, 06:16 PM
At some point they are going to have to get him ready for the playoffs with only 1 or 2 days in between games. You canít have him taking playoff games off or be on a minute restriction.

Also no back-to-backs in the playoffs and extra travel days. Plus, if he does miss more time, he's going to be relatively fresh as long as he's not rusty.

WaDe03
12-20-2017, 06:45 PM

They have to get in first. They're currently the 10th seed.

GREATNESS ONE
12-20-2017, 07:20 PM
LOL @ no Sixers fans posting in this thread.

WaDe03
12-20-2017, 07:42 PM

They're shook!

tp13baby
12-20-2017, 08:27 PM
OK. How about Anthony Davis? He's only topped 70+ games in a season once in five seasons. And he's already essentially missed six games this season. Where is the thread criticizing him because he's missed a handful of starts?

Bottom line, two starts is not ****ing thread-worthy. And you should know this already. If you don't, then you're an idiot AND a troll. If he misses two months? OK. If he ends up sitting out the rest of the season? Absolutely. But until those things happen, chill out on the "Embiid can't stay healthy" threads. God knows we get enough Embiid bashing from you as it is. We don't need another pathetic thread from you every time the guy misses a game or two.

Yeah he bashes Embiid more than what is necessary but the dude has got babied basically on time restrictions and back to back are no goes.....He has missed 7 games this year with what? A back which was a concern when he was drafted and what else?

Not sure its pathetic or there is legitimacy to the fact he has played 23/30 games. He is currently on pace for 59-60 games? I made the same mistake with Gallo, some dudes are just bandaids aand its unfortunate for this league it is happening to a star.

cheetos185
12-20-2017, 08:28 PM
He needs to work out with LeBron and take a dozen of his injury-free injections.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

More-Than-Most
12-20-2017, 09:31 PM

I expected and stated we would get 30 plus minutes a game and 55 plus games out of embiid and the majkority on here laughed and said no ****ing way yada yada yada... Now that it is likely and he is being held out a few games for back tightness due to playing 39 and 50 minutes in 2 games its a big issue... This year is about getting him into basketball shape and playing 3 quarters of the season... They stated he could play in back to backs but the sixers arent willing to allow him... He still isnt even 100 percent in game shape and is losing weight to help with these issues.... people complain to complain... First it was he cant play in more than 40 games or near 30 minutes... then it was he cant be great on both ends over a length period of time and now its back to back etc etc... Meh... He will keep eating people alive while getting healthy

HOW IS HIS FOOT THOUGH? Ya know that injury riddled foot? Oh yea its 100 percent.

More-Than-Most
12-20-2017, 09:34 PM

lol its been a bad 2 weeks for us... i am currently hiding under a rock until we get through this tough stretch... hard for me to talk **** about Lonzo/knicks/celtics/warriors/bucks when the sixers have fallen from grace.

More-Than-Most
12-20-2017, 09:36 PM
If this is a troll thread then the Philly fans creating the Giannis cursing at a coach is a troll thread, too.

agreed and my troll like rebuttal would be something like... 9 games without embiid and still only 2.5 games back behind the bucks and kevin love 2.0 : )

but again its not a troll thread so a troll like rebuttal clearly isnt needed : )

lol, please
12-20-2017, 10:15 PM
Going to make a thread every time a Warrior gets injured or is rested now

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

WaDe03
12-20-2017, 10:29 PM

Make one about Curry coming back just in time to not get exposed by the Cavs on Christmas.

Giannis94
12-20-2017, 11:36 PM

Makes thread after a warrior or anyone else that is an impact player missed 200+ in 3 seasons. When the franchise is dependent on the player playing to win. Nice trol shot, doe

lol, please
12-21-2017, 12:02 AM
Make one about Curry coming back just in time to not get exposed by the Cavs on Christmas.:laugh2: I know what post this is a reply to and I had forgotten about it.

Love it lol.

WaDe03
12-21-2017, 01:10 AM
:laugh2: I know what post this is a reply to and I had forgotten about it.

Love it lol.

Lmao! :laugh:

Vinylman
12-21-2017, 07:40 AM

they are physically similar if I remember correctly :rolleyes:

Vinylman
12-21-2017, 07:46 AM

yes... lets forecast his games played based on the first 25 because guys never wear down more at a greater rate as the season progresses

Embiid is what he is ... an injury waiting to happen... it sucks because he is talented but to act like it is unexpected or wrong to point out is just ignoring the obvious

kind of like not expecting CP3 to go down with an injury every year...

Vinylman
12-21-2017, 07:48 AM

Exactly... quit using logic

warfelg
12-21-2017, 07:54 AM
Heís essentially been out with back spasms, and if youíve never had them I donít think you should say much about it.

TheDish87
12-21-2017, 08:41 AM
bad knees and now bad back...oh dear

he doesnt have bad knees. dude played 50 mins with a bad back the other night, not that big of a deal as long as he plays on Monday.

TheDish87
12-21-2017, 08:43 AM

its not thread worthy. the OP is a loser and troll.

TheDish87
12-21-2017, 08:45 AM
They're shook!

most of us are east coast people who really only use this site during work hours

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-21-2017, 10:24 AM
Very true but he was definitely not ďGrant Hill drinks Sprite!Ē He was a decent shell of himself. Really hope Embiid can stay healthy even if itís a shell.

True that. Seems like once Pistons traded Hill for Wallace and what not. Once he wasn't with Pistons he was like a forgotten man in my book. Cant remember if he was injured a lot with Magic.

MygirlhatesCod
12-21-2017, 11:24 AM
I really hope philly gets to play everyone together for a season. the product would be amazing!
I bet if they keep the starters for the next 6 years im sure combined they could get a season played together.

Giannis94
12-21-2017, 11:54 AM
its not thread worthy. the OP is a loser and troll.

Giannis cursing a coach isn't thread worthy either. But I have been to Philly and know how bitter and miserable the fan base and city is. So I get it.

J4KOP99
12-21-2017, 11:57 AM
haha he actually took westbrooks advice....

"Go home"

Vinylman
12-21-2017, 11:59 AM
Heís essentially been out with back spasms, and if youíve never had them I donít think you should say much about it.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

No one is questioning his injury... on the contrary... no one is surprised by it

I am certain it is unrelated to his prior ailments

WaDe03
12-21-2017, 12:01 PM
Giannis cursing a coach isn't thread worthy either. But I have been to Philly and know how bitter and miserable the fan base and city is. So I get it.

Their fans get loud in there. You've never been to Philly.

Giannis94
12-21-2017, 12:11 PM
Their fans get loud in there. You've never been to Philly.

Yes I have. Multiple times. Can confirm what I said above.

WaDe03
12-21-2017, 12:15 PM
Yes I have. Multiple times. Can confirm what I said above.

What if Giannis goes to Philly in FA? What will you and MTM do?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-21-2017, 12:19 PM
Giannis said loyalty is in his blood. But who know tons of guys said they stay then eventually asked for a trade. Bucks got 4 years of Giannis for sure. Reason why they pushing for big trades. We got Bledsoe. Linked to Jordan. 4 years is a long time. Philly may not be the same in 4 years.

Giannis94
12-21-2017, 12:26 PM
What if Giannis goes to Philly in FA? What will you and MTM do?

I would Take MTM to the zoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN4dOU_1hoA

mrblisterdundee
12-21-2017, 02:33 PM
If he can play 65 games a year, I'll count that as a success. But even that might be a challenge. Ugh; let's hope Fultz can come back with his old shot and be a decent 3-and-D wing.

Hawkeye15
12-21-2017, 03:06 PM

round 1 lasts like 9 weeks. He will be fine

TheDish87
12-21-2017, 03:25 PM
upgraded to questionable tonight. itll be funny if he plays and this troll thread was made bcuz he missed 2 games following a 50 min showing in which he literally carried the team on his back vs OKC

ewing
12-21-2017, 03:30 PM
lol its been a bad 2 weeks for us... i am currently hiding under a rock until we get through this tough stretch... hard for me to talk **** about Lonzo/knicks/celtics/warriors/bucks when the sixers have fallen from grace.

Why would you talk **** about the Knicks? You should be jealous. We have a franchise player

GREATNESS ONE
12-21-2017, 03:36 PM
:laugh2:

WaDe03
12-21-2017, 03:38 PM
upgraded to questionable tonight. itll be funny if he plays and this troll thread was made bcuz he missed 2 games following a 50 min showing in which he literally carried the team on his back vs OKC

If that's the case I'm sure another thread will be up next week when he's out again lol.

TheDish87
12-21-2017, 05:02 PM
Why would you talk **** about the Knicks? You should be jealous. We have a franchise player

our franchise player is resting to make sure he smashes your franchise player for xmas!

Bostonjorge
12-21-2017, 05:16 PM
If they make the playoffs sixers will be a tough out. I think they beat the Pacers or Bucks if they meet in the 1st round of the playoffs.

Giannis94
12-21-2017, 07:22 PM
If they make the playoffs sixers will be a tough out. I think they beat the Pacers or Bucks if they meet in the 1st round of the playoffs.
Jkidd will ensure that we drop towards the 6-8 range. **** him

More-Than-Most
12-21-2017, 08:15 PM

I dunno... Embiid is far more talented... As far as the injury excuse over the past 2 years porz has had the same injury issues... 62 games last year and only 24 this year :shrug:

One Nut Kruk
12-21-2017, 10:19 PM
I dunno... Embiid is far more talented... As far as the injury excuse over the past 2 years porz has had the same injury issues... 62 games last year and only 24 this year :shrug:

Funny how you conveniently left the 2 full seasons Embid missed out of the equation.

Not sure why it is hard for people to understand why this guy would be under the microscope more so than others when it comes to injuries.

More-Than-Most
12-21-2017, 10:41 PM
Funny how you conveniently left the 2 full seasons Embid missed out of the equation.

Not sure why it is hard for people to understand why this guy would be under the microscope more so than others when it comes to injuries.

the 2 seasons were left out because that is why he is under the microscope but that injury has been fully healed for 2 seasons now... again embiid gets and deserves the punches for the injuries but porz is starting to have injury issues as well and he isnt nearly as talented as embiid... again this is referencing the franchise player comment from my buddy ewing. Embiid is more injury prone but much better and more talented... porz only has the injuries on embiid and lately not so much.

FlashBolt
12-21-2017, 10:55 PM
Here's the problem with Embiid.. and it's nothing about his talent. He's by far, the most talented C when healthy.

1) Collateral damage. His knees cave in and then his back. This isn't a coincidence. Almost all career injuries for tall players start from the bottom and slowly work their way to the top. It seems Embiid's problems are only getting worse as the season goes on.

2) Remember when I said Sixers are investing too much on Embiid and when he doesn't play, the team struggles to play competitively? This is what I meant.. The team needs Embiid and can't have him missing 30 games per season. That's the difference between a top playoff seed to not making the playoffs. You can't talk about value and bring up Embiid when he doesn't even play 25% of the season.

3) Long-term injuries occur randomly. Look at Rose as an example. Embiid is suspect to injuries so it's only a matter of time before, knock on wood, he gets injured again and will be out much longer. Ask yourself, do you trust Embiid in the playoffs? Do they even put him on the court if the game is close and he has to hit 40+ minutes? Seriously, how do you make the correct call?

4) His health ain't going to get better. There isn't a lot of evidence for tall players his size getting healthier as they grow older. He's playing more minutes now but it doesn't mean much considering he's already getting back-to-backs off and I'm pretty sure Simmons being there has relieved Embiid of having to do as much as he has done the previous season.

Anyhow, there will be a few Sixers fans coming after me for saying all this but it is the truth: Embiid is not worth building as a franchise player if he misses this many games and is THAT suspect to injury. I get more updates about Embiid injury than I get updates on the Thunder.

Sixers can kiss getting LeBron goodbye. He is watching the Sixers and sees no reason to go to them if Embiid will just get injured again.

tredigs
12-21-2017, 11:19 PM

Michael Beasley?

Giannis94
12-21-2017, 11:20 PM
Michael Beasley?
Definitely Thanasis

One Nut Kruk
12-21-2017, 11:21 PM
the 2 seasons were left out because that is why he is under the microscope but that injury has been fully healed for 2 seasons now... again embiid gets and deserves the punches for the injuries but porz is starting to have injury issues as well and he isnt nearly as talented as embiid... again this is referencing the franchise player comment from my buddy ewing. Embiid is more injury prone but much better and more talented... porz only has the injuries on embiid and lately not so much.

Fair enough.

And the 2nd part wasnít necessarily directed at you. More of a general comment. Of course, the op is trolling but it is kind of a legitimate troll job.

ewing
12-21-2017, 11:50 PM
our franchise player is resting to make sure he smashes your franchise player for xmas!

He canít handle Beasley

ewing
12-21-2017, 11:53 PM

None of this is true

MrSplashMan
12-22-2017, 12:19 AM

First off porzingis played 72 games his rookie year and then 66 last year. Porzingisís injury was a freak ankle sprain which is fine now. And a sore knee which he easily couldíve played through but they took the safe route.
Porzingis is far less concerning from an injury perspective than embiid

FlashBolt
12-22-2017, 03:31 AM
Fair enough.

And the 2nd part wasnít necessarily directed at you. More of a general comment. Of course, the op is trolling but it is kind of a legitimate troll job.

Don't listen to him.. No such thing as fully healed with a foot injury for a big. It's a permanent issue that they all deal with. Go ask Shaq.. he seemed healthy and then his foot just prevented him from really being the same player. And take a look at Yao. These guys are prone to injury inherently. Embiid just seems like that player. Reminds me a lot of Yao, tbh. Skilled center who had top ten potential at the Center position but just can't and won't ever be healthy enough to prolong their career.

FlashBolt
12-22-2017, 03:34 AM
First off porzingis played 72 games his rookie year and then 66 last year. Porzingisís injury was a freak ankle sprain which is fine now. And a sore knee which he easily couldíve played through but they took the safe route.
Porzingis is far less concerning from an injury perspective than embiid

Nah, Porzy injury issues are still a concern IMO but Embiid is on another level. No question, I think Philly would rather have Porzy than Embiid. I'd like Embiid but would only offer him like $10,000,000 max. I don't care how great he is but he is systematically screwing that team over when he is injured. He's too big of a piece to just have sitting games. Either he can play or can't. If it is the second choice, Philly should consider trading him before his value plummets further. They can get some really nice pieces for him.

TheDish87
12-22-2017, 08:36 AM
Don't listen to him.. No such thing as fully healed with a foot injury for a big. It's a permanent issue that they all deal with. Go ask Shaq.. he seemed healthy and then his foot just prevented him from really being the same player. And take a look at Yao. These guys are prone to injury inherently. Embiid just seems like that player. Reminds me a lot of Yao, tbh. Skilled center who had top ten potential at the Center position but just can't and won't ever be healthy enough to prolong their career.

im not so sure about that. he hasnt had one foot issue since he came back last year. a 7'2 280lb athlete is gonna have back soreness here and there especially after playing a career high in mins. but hey you like to go out of your way to bash anything sixers related so keep doing you

ewing
12-22-2017, 09:04 AM
Nah, Porzy injury issues are still a concern IMO but Embiid is on another level. No question, I think Philly would rather have Porzy than Embiid. I'd like Embiid but would only offer him like $10,000,000 max. I don't care how great he is but he is systematically screwing that team over when he is injured. He's too big of a piece to just have sitting games. Either he can play or can't. If it is the second choice, Philly should consider trading him before his value plummets further. They can get some really nice pieces for him.

Kp elbow is chronic and will probably require surgery at some point otherwise I think his injuries are largely related to the biggest hole in his game- strength. Hopefully his metabolism will start to slow a little

One Nut Kruk
12-22-2017, 09:53 AM

Very true. I guess itís just hard for some fans to deal with reality. Especially when you see so much potential.

Vinylman
12-22-2017, 09:59 AM
Very true. I guess itís just hard for some fans to deal with reality. Especially when you see so much potential.

its the same reason Houston fans shouldn't get to excited... CP3 will go down eventually... its just a matter of when ... not if

WaDe03
12-22-2017, 10:12 AM
im not so sure about that. he hasnt had one foot issue since he came back last year. a 7'2 280lb athlete is gonna have back soreness here and there especially after playing a career high in mins. but hey you like to go out of your way to bash anything sixers related so keep doing you

Yea but that's only like 50 games and majority of them were well rested. Just wait until he starts playing 36 or so minutes every game. If he's ever even able to do that.

TheDish87
12-22-2017, 11:49 AM
eh its about his body adjusting to serious mins and wear. hes noly really missed a handful of these games for actual injury reasons.

Scoots
12-22-2017, 01:39 PM
Yea but that's only like 50 games and majority of them were well rested. Just wait until he starts playing 36 or so minutes every game. If he's ever even able to do that.

In the modern game how many 7'+ 280lb+ guys play 36 minutes a night?

WaDe03
12-22-2017, 01:48 PM
In the modern game how many 7'+ 280lb+ guys play 36 minutes a night?

How many of them are elite? Guys who probably play close I would say are Cousins AD and Towns off the top of my head. They can call shoot so they can play.

WaDe03
12-22-2017, 01:48 PM
Plus he's their best player by far, he's going to get his minutes.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-22-2017, 02:33 PM
Seems usually the joints or feet go out first on a big man. I remember Cavs Big Z had troubles with his feet and back. Shaq's feet got bad. Yao Ming had feet and back problems. Heck in the old days I remember seeing Bird or Barkley laying on the floor during games. More comfy then a fold up chair.

FlashBolt
12-22-2017, 02:47 PM

How have I bashed the Sixers? I'm bashing Embiid's health. Those aren't mutually exclusive. Go ask warfelg how many times I've praised Ben Simmons. You keep trying to make it seem as if my Embiid argument isn't legit despite there being a legitimate pattern regarding big men that you start suffering health concerns when other parts of your body give up. One foot issue? Go to a doctor, dude. They'll tell you that a foot issue can lead to a knee issue and that can lead to a back issue. Your body substitutes with other areas when one part isn't functioning properly. Like I said.. go deadlift when your leg hurts. You'll realize that your body subconsciously starts using your back to assist you. It's common sense. Embiid is dealing with injuries all over the place. Back, knee, foot? Totally not related, right?

FlashBolt
12-22-2017, 02:49 PM
eh its about his body adjusting to serious mins and wear. hes noly really missed a handful of these games for actual injury reasons.

Lol? It's near 40% of the season. If he still hasn't adjusted, what is he doing in the offseason? The fact is, he's not healthy enough to play NBA seasons. That's just the truth. And I will be here to remind you of it when he gets injured again. This is what Embiid asked for. Dude should not be trolling other players who actually P-L-A-Y.

Westbrook36
12-22-2017, 02:51 PM

There is no reason to play him 36 minutes per game. Kwahi Leonard has hovered around 32-33 minutes per game his entire career after his rookie season. The back to back sets issue will clear after this year I would think, the last three off-seasons he hasn't had a normal chance to condition.

Going into the season 60+ games was the goal, he's on pace for that so if he hits around that it's a step in the right direction.

FlashBolt
12-22-2017, 02:53 PM
its the same reason Houston fans shouldn't get to excited... CP3 will go down eventually... its just a matter of when ... not if

Completely different case. CP3 is a PG who's injury issues are linked because of his age. They're also on a team where CP3 really doesn't have to pummel the ball the way these other guys do. Embiid hasn't even recorded a full season.

Seems usually the joints or feet go out first on a big man. I remember Cavs Big Z had troubles with his feet and back. Shaq's feet got bad. Yao Ming had feet and back problems. Heck in the old days I remember seeing Bird or Barkley laying on the floor during games. More comfy then a fold up chair.

Steve Nash as well but those guys were much smaller than Embiid. I think I even saw Nicolas Batum doing it recently. Now imagine a 7 ft 300lb monster having to jog down the court for 36 minutes.. It's a recipe for disaster. This isn't like Hakeem, either. I think with Embiid's injury history, Hakeem deserves much more credit for playing a tougher era for a center while also staying relatively healthy for much of his career - even playing at age 40. Granted, Hakeem wasn't as big as Embiid but I still don't understand why Embiid is bulking up. Either he slims down or risk more injuries.

FlashBolt
12-22-2017, 02:55 PM
There is no reason to play him 36 minutes per game. Kwahi Leonard has hovered around 32-33 minutes per game his entire career after his rookie season. The back to back sets issue will clear after this year I would think, the last three off-seasons he hasn't had a normal chance to condition.

Going into the season 60+ games was the goal, he's on pace for that so if he hits around that it's a step in the right direction.

Not really fair to base Embiid based off percentage of games played as precedent for the future. Injuries happen unexpectedly. It's only a matter of time with Embiid. Who wants to bet the guy will get injured again very soon? A lot of people will be pooling money into that. Also, there is a reason to play him 36 MPG: He has to if the Sixers want to compete. Spurs are on a totally different level where they can probably win the 1st round without Kawhi. Sixers aren't sniffing the playoffs without Embiid. As good as Simmons can be, you can't win with one superstar.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-22-2017, 02:55 PM
LaFrentz was another big that had the injury bug as well.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-22-2017, 02:59 PM
Not even sure some nba sites have the correct weight either. Remember the old days of Anthony Mason and Shaq. Seeing Shaq and Barkley now. Both look like 350 or 400.

FlashBolt
12-22-2017, 03:00 PM
LaFrentz was another big that had the injury bug as well.

It's a long list of names, really. Tall players aren't really supposed to be playing basketball.
Just to add to the list, Bill Walton, Oden, and Roy. Steve Kerr said Oden was a "once in a generation talent."

FlashBolt
12-22-2017, 03:01 PM
Not even sure some nba sites have the correct weight either. Remember the old days of Anthony Mason and Shaq. Seeing Shaq and Barkley now. Both look like 350 or 400.

Retired life will do that - especially when you're rich and working out is just a bore to you. My uncle just retired a few months ago. He's got to have gained over 20 lbs.

Westbrook36
12-22-2017, 03:22 PM
Not really fair to base Embiid based off percentage of games played as precedent for the future. Injuries happen unexpectedly. It's only a matter of time with Embiid. Who wants to bet the guy will get injured again very soon? A lot of people will be pooling money into that. Also, there is a reason to play him 36 MPG: He has to if the Sixers want to compete. Spurs are on a totally different level where they can probably win the 1st round without Kawhi. Sixers aren't sniffing the playoffs without Embiid. As good as Simmons can be, you can't win with one superstar.

"A lot of people pooling money into that" shows the biased you have on the topic. We all realize he's an injury risk..that has been established. If the back prolongs into something more than back spasms then obviously that's a huge blow. He's on track to play 60+ games and no I do not believe that is a reason to play Embiid 36 MPG. Certain games? Absolutely. This team is still extremely young and has some depth issues with injuries. We really need a secondary scorer/slasher such as Fultz to really see what this team can do. I'm sure you've already red flagged him a bust though.

Still in the hunt for the playoffs and that's really the ceiling I had for this team without a healthy Fultz. This team will have it's ups and downs..and that was expected.

FlashBolt
12-22-2017, 03:25 PM
"A lot of people pooling money into that" shows the biased you have on the topic. We all realize he's an injury risk..that has been established. If the back prolongs into something more than back spasms then obviously that's a huge blow. He's on track to play 60+ games and no I do not believe that is a reason to play Embiid 36 MPG. Certain games? Absolutely. This team is still extremely young and has some depth issues with injuries. We really need a secondary scorer/slasher such as Fultz to really see what this team can do. I'm sure you've already red flagged him a bust though.

Still in the hunt for the playoffs and that's really the ceiling I had for this team without a healthy Fultz. This team will have it's ups and downs..and that was expected.

What reason would I have to be biased towards Embiid? I don't get anything if he does or doesn't get injured. He has to play 36 MPG if they want to compete. The days of tanking are OVER. I haven't flagged him as a bust but if he continues getting injured, yes, he is a bust. It's unlikely he'll be healthier in the future than he is now.

More-Than-Most
12-22-2017, 03:50 PM
What reason would I have to be biased towards Embiid? I don't get anything if he does or doesn't get injured. He has to play 36 MPG if they want to compete. The days of tanking are OVER. I haven't flagged him as a bust but if he continues getting injured, yes, he is a bust. It's unlikely he'll be healthier in the future than he is now.

lol just stop....

Kyrie Irving 32 MPG
Porzingus 31 MPG and has never played more than 32 mpg in his 3 years.
Durant over the last 4 seasons plays between 32 and 35 mpg

I could go on. Embiid has 31.5 mpg this year so far and has played in all but 8 games and his foot again has had 0 issues and he has only dealt with back spasms... you are 100 percent bias against embiid and have been... he has back spasms and will most likely play tomorrow and not miss these 2 games that were assumed. The sixers front office is just being the sixers front office... You are basing him off of other bigs and negating what anyone else says or uses as examples or weight because of your embiid hate... its adorable.

Hey guess what... when he played 55 plus games this year and over 32 MPG like i stated he would and you stated he wouldnt come close we will come back to this.

FlashBolt
12-22-2017, 03:54 PM
lol just stop....

Kyrie Irving 32 MPG
Porzingus 31 MPG and has never played more than 32 mpg in his 3 years.
Durant over the last 4 seasons plays between 32 and 35 mpg

I could go on. Embiid has 31.5 mpg this year so far and has played in all but 8 games and his foot again has had 0 issues and he has only dealt with back spasms... you are 100 percent bias against embiid and have been... he has back spasms and will most likely play tomorrow and not miss these 2 games that were assumed. The sixers front office is just being the sixers front office... You are basing him off of other bigs and negating what anyone else says or uses as examples or weight because of your embiid hate... its adorable.

Hey guess what... when he played 55 plus games this year and over 32 MPG like i stated he would and you stated he wouldnt come close we will come back to this.

So take the bet.. you still think he plays 55+ games? Give me a good bet if you're that confident. And you should stop.. Those guys you mentioned aren't injury prone like Embiid. They're resting because their teams don't need them to play that amount of minutes. Sixers need Embiid. You guys dropped out of the playoffs like flies. Lovely, you blame the Sixers front office for everything because you hate reading the truth about Embiid's injuries. Keep using that as the scapegoat. But anyways, everything I said about Embiid is the truth. You can't find ONE lie in it. It's all there for you to investigate but of course, you don't care about doing that. Maybe I should grab Giannis94 to put you back into your place. Hilarious that Embiid just went through a 50 min game and his back starts hurting.. This guy can't play 50 minutes but he's supposed to lead ya'll to a championship? Haha.

More-Than-Most
12-22-2017, 03:56 PM
Lowry 31 mpg
aldridge 32 mpg
Derozan 34 mpg
cousins 35 mpg
Devin booker 34 mpg
klay 34 mpg

lol the list could go on of healthy guys who dont play 36 mpg. embiid is currently basically at 32mpg this season.... by seasons end he will be between 32-34,,,, no big should need to play 36 plus minutes per game.

More-Than-Most
12-22-2017, 03:57 PM
So take the bet.. you still think he plays 55+ games? Give me a good bet if you're that confident. And you should stop.. Those guys you mentioned aren't injury prone like Embiid. They're resting because their teams don't need them to play that amount of minutes. Sixers need Embiid. You guys dropped out of the playoffs like flies. Lovely, you blame the Sixers front office for everything because you hate reading the truth about Embiid's injuries. Keep using that as the scapegoat. But anyways, everything I said about Embiid is the truth. You can't find ONE lie in it. It's all there for you to investigate but of course, you don't care about doing that. Maybe I should grab Giannis94 to put you back into your place. Hilarious that Embiid just went through a 50 min game and his back starts hurting.. This guy can't play 50 minutes but he's supposed to lead ya'll to a championship? Haha.

lmfao you get so mad when someone calls you out on your bias and its so adorable.

FlashBolt
12-22-2017, 03:59 PM

Lowry 31 mpg
aldridge 32 mpg
Derozan 34 mpg
cousins 35 mpg
Devin booker 34 mpg
klay 34 mpg

lol the list could go on of healthy guys who dont play 36 mpg. embiid is currently basically at 32mpg this season.... by seasons end he will be between 32-34,,,, no big should need to play 36 plus minutes per game.

Are you seriously comparing players who have 10+ years in the league to Embiid? Aldridge was playing upwards of 40 minutes per game. DeRozan has been fortunate enough to be on a team that doesn't require him to play that many minutes now. Same with Lowry even though he's like 30+ years old. DeMarcus has been sidelined games for foul issues many times but he's always healthy to play when he has to. A bunch of these guys don't need to play those minutes. Sixers are supposed to trust the process but their best player can't even get on the court to play more than 36 minutes? Okay, have fun tanking.. NBA changed the rules so you guys will need to find another loophole.

More-Than-Most
12-22-2017, 04:00 PM

why do we need embiid to play 36 minutes because of this recent skid? we are 1-8 without him because yes we rely on him but going forward we wont need him playing 36 minutes to win... why? well and follow closely here...

simmons growth
saric growth
fultz coming back
we can sign a max free agent

TJ/Holmes/Reddick either have been injured or are dealing with injuries and its killed our team right now.... we are like 2 games out after just being 4 games over 500 with the hardest schedule in basketball... the ship will right and you will be right back here saying how you are thinking of following the sixers and we will have your seat saved no worries good buddy.

FlashBolt
12-22-2017, 04:01 PM
lmfao you get so mad when someone calls you out on your bias and its so adorable.

Yeah, I'm totally biased towards Embiid. You act as if there is any incentive for me to dislike Embiid. I just dislike players who taunt others and then get injured to where they miss extensive amount of games. Go read where I said after he taunted KAT that Embiid should stop or he'll get injured and look stupid. The guy is no different than LaVar at this point. Cashing in checks he can't deliver.

More-Than-Most
12-22-2017, 04:03 PM
Are you seriously comparing players who have 10+ years in the league to Embiid? Aldridge was playing upwards of 40 minutes per game. DeRozan has been fortunate enough to be on a team that doesn't require him to play that many minutes now. Same with Lowry even though he's like 30+ years old. DeMarcus has been sidelined games for foul issues many times but he's always healthy to play when he has to. A bunch of these guys don't need to play those minutes. Sixers are supposed to trust the process but their best player can't even get on the court to play more than 36 minutes? Okay, have fun tanking.. NBA changed the rules so you guys will need to find another loophole.

so wipe away facts because they are exposing you? PLAYERS DONT NEED TO PLAY 36 MINUTES IN TODAYS NBA.... Not if you have a great team... Outside of the top guys 32-35 minutes per game should be about what you want out of your center... porzingus is a 10 year vet? Irving and klay as well? lol.... you are so mad... you speak of facts then disregaurd any fact that helps embiids case because when you see embiid you go into a blinding rage.

FlashBolt
12-22-2017, 04:05 PM
why do we need embiid to play 36 minutes because of this recent skid? we are 1-8 without him because yes we rely on him but going forward we wont need him playing 36 minutes to win... why? well and follow closely here...

simmons growth
saric growth
fultz coming back
we can sign a max free agent

TJ/Holmes/Reddick either have been injured or are dealing with injuries and its killed our team right now.... we are like 2 games out after just being 4 games over 500 with the hardest schedule in basketball... the ship will right and you will be right back here saying how you are thinking of following the sixers and we will have your seat saved no worries good buddy.

The issue isn't that Embiid should be able to play 36 minutes per game. It's that he can't play prolonged minutes and you have to watch his minutes on a game-by-game basis. This is an issue when in the playoffs, teams know to play Embiid tough so he can wear out. You have to understand that your "Trust the Process" means nothing to these other teams who will exploit Embiid's injuries. Fultz coming back? Lmao, really? You guys are on a losing streak without Embiid. He's that important to your squad. Free agent? Dude, no one wants to go there if Embiid can't stay healthy. Well, maybe you can sign Carmelo.

More-Than-Most
12-22-2017, 04:06 PM
Yeah, I'm totally biased towards Embiid. You act as if there is any incentive for me to dislike Embiid. I just dislike players who taunt others and then get injured to where they miss extensive amount of games. Go read where I said after he taunted KAT that Embiid should stop or he'll get injured and look stupid. The guy is no different than LaVar at this point. Cashing in checks he can't deliver.

:laugh:

look at the anger and hate... i love how much you hate the sixers and embiid... I really do. Its like that south park episode where he licks the tears and that day will come and it will be glorious.

More-Than-Most
12-22-2017, 04:08 PM
The issue isn't that Embiid should be able to play 36 minutes per game. It's that he can't play prolonged minutes and you have to watch his minutes on a game-by-game basis. This is an issue when in the playoffs, teams know to play Embiid tough so he can wear out. You have to understand that your "Trust the Process" means nothing to these other teams who will exploit Embiid's injuries. Fultz coming back? Lmao, really? You guys are on a losing streak without Embiid. He's that important to your squad. Free agent? Dude, no one wants to go there if Embiid can't stay healthy. Well, maybe you can sign Carmelo.

he played in 39 and 50 minute games one after another while dealing with back spasms... they had him on a minute restriction that he smashed... he has played in the majority of games this year and as recently as 10 games ago stated he wasnt even in full game shape... you dont just throw a guy out there after the injuries he had even if he is 100 percent healthy... this season is about getting him use to 30 plus minutes and 50 plus games and be ready for the playoffs which he will be.

more facts you will disregard and ignore of course.

i wish the sixers would just throw him out there but no team would.... his skill set and talent means you protect his future and keep him on the plan you have set... like i said you said omg he needs to play more and now that he has you want him playing 36 plus minutes every game because its the only fire power you have left after how he is going to make the all star team and people cant stop talking about him... relax... he is here to stay and will be bending dudes over for years.

FlashBolt
12-22-2017, 04:11 PM
so wipe away facts because they are exposing you? PLAYERS DONT NEED TO PLAY 36 MINUTES IN TODAYS NBA.... Not if you have a great team... Outside of the top guys 32-35 minutes per game should be about what you want out of your center... porzingus is a 10 year vet? Irving and klay as well? lol.... you are so mad... you speak of facts then disregaurd any fact that helps embiids case because when you see embiid you go into a blinding rage.

1) Irving played 35-36 minutes before LeBron got there. He was also injury prone but he's a guard. Those guys tend to recover quicker than centers.
2) You just admitted that you don't need to play 36 minutes if you are on a great team. Is Embiid on a great team? No.
3) I've already stated that Porzingis injury issues are starting to become a concern. Go read about it.
4) You have no facts. You're incredibly impartial to facts when it comes to players you like/dislike. I don't dislike Embiid. How many times have I said he has amazing skills for a Center? My only gripe about Embiid is injuries and I've seen enough from players getting injured to realize that they are a bigger problem than some fans would like to admit. I said the same about Derrick Rose in his Chicago days and Chicago fans hated me. Now, they all agree: Rose was a mess to deal with and they should have gave up on him.
5) Irving/Klay are on winning teams that don't require them to pump that many minutes. Is Embiid on a winning team? Is Embiid playing on a championship contender?

Like I said, you have zero facts. I am so mad about a player who isn't on my team? Sounds like you're mad your franchise player who has convinced you to trust the process has had you guys too invested and now you won't let go of it because it is depressing if it ends up failing. I get it, bud. We lost KD - who is 10000x the player Embiid will ever be. It sucks but it will only help you if you lower your expectations for the guy and realize he will never be healthy. And if you are that confident he will be, why do you bring up 55+ games and not back it up? Put something on the line.

FlashBolt
12-22-2017, 04:13 PM
:laugh:

look at the anger and hate... i love how much you hate the sixers and embiid... I really do. Its like that south park episode where he licks the tears and that day will come and it will be glorious.

If I hate Embiid = I get nothing.
If I don't hate Embiid = I get nothing.

You claim bias and anger when I gain nothing regardless. Well, he's not on my fantasy team but other than that, I can care less if he is healthy or not. But you can't brag about his trolling/how great he is and then get upset when others criticize his health and lack of consisteny. I'll let you go because this never gets anywhere with you. Every injury that happens, you continue denying denying and denying. One day, when he is injured for a long period of time, you will see that it isn't bias or hate; it's the truth.

More-Than-Most
12-22-2017, 04:17 PM
1) Irving played 35-36 minutes before LeBron got there. He was also injury prone but he's a guard. Those guys tend to recover quicker than centers.
2) You just admitted that you don't need to play 36 minutes if you are on a great team. Is Embiid on a great team? No.
3) I've already stated that Porzingis injury issues are starting to become a concern. Go read about it.
4) You have no facts. You're incredibly impartial to facts when it comes to players you like/dislike. I don't dislike Embiid. How many times have I said he has amazing skills for a Center? My only gripe about Embiid is injuries and I've seen enough from players getting injured to realize that they are a bigger problem than some fans would like to admit. I said the same about Derrick Rose in his Chicago days and Chicago fans hated me. Now, they all agree: Rose was a mess to deal with and they should have gave up on him.
5) Irving/Klay are on winning teams that don't require them to pump that many minutes. Is Embiid on a winning team? Is Embiid playing on a championship contender?

Like I said, you have zero facts. I am so mad about a player who isn't on my team? Sounds like you're mad your franchise player who has convinced you to trust the process has had you guys too invested and now you won't let go of it because it is depressing if it ends up failing. I get it, bud. We lost KD - who is 10000x the player Embiid will ever be. It sucks but it will only help you if you lower your expectations for the guy and realize he will never be healthy. And if you are that confident he will be, why do you bring up 55+ games and not back it up? Put something on the line.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/12/joel-embiid-twitter-best-tweets-76ers-nba-year-in-review-2017

https://www.gq.com/story/joel-embiid-the-process-interview

FlashBolt
12-22-2017, 04:21 PM
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/12/joel-embiid-twitter-best-tweets-76ers-nba-year-in-review-2017

https://www.gq.com/story/joel-embiid-the-process-interview

I have no idea what this proves. Actually, your first link helps my case: Don't troll players when you can't even stay healthy. All these guys could hammer Embiid with injury jokes but they don't. Why? Cause they have bigger things to worry about. Embiid needs to focus on getting his rehab and figure out how he can prevent injuries because it's not okay for him to consistently get injured. I swear, we go through 10 threads about his injuries every season. If he can stay healthy, he hasn't proven it yet. I just find it hilarious and cringeworthy when you post links showing his trolling expertise/amazing game/skills but when he is injured, you dislike every post criticizing him. Yet, I'm the biased one? Lmao. And you post a link saying, "Embiid is the future of the NBA." Well, if he is the future then please take me back to the past.

mightybosstone
12-22-2017, 04:28 PM
yes... lets forecast his games played based on the first 25 because guys never wear down more at a greater rate as the season progresses

Embiid is what he is ... an injury waiting to happen... it sucks because he is talented but to act like it is unexpected or wrong to point out is just ignoring the obvious

kind of like not expecting CP3 to go down with an injury every year...

Exactly... quit using logic

Again (as I've said many times in this thread), if he goes down for the whole season and only ends up playing 30-40 games, then we can talk about this again. But until that happens, people need to quit making assumptions and posting threads based on what "probably" will happen. It's ridiculous.

mightybosstone
12-22-2017, 04:34 PM

:laugh: Are you really comparing a guy who hasn't played 82 total games in his career in four years to a future first ballot Hall of Famer who's played 60+ games in 11 of his 12 seasons and is typically always healthy (or at least plays banged up) in the postseason? That's a completely absurd comparison.

TheDish87
12-22-2017, 08:25 PM
How have I bashed the Sixers? I'm bashing Embiid's health. Those aren't mutually exclusive. Go ask warfelg how many times I've praised Ben Simmons. You keep trying to make it seem as if my Embiid argument isn't legit despite there being a legitimate pattern regarding big men that you start suffering health concerns when other parts of your body give up. One foot issue? Go to a doctor, dude. They'll tell you that a foot issue can lead to a knee issue and that can lead to a back issue. Your body substitutes with other areas when one part isn't functioning properly. Like I said.. go deadlift when your leg hurts. You'll realize that your body subconsciously starts using your back to assist you. It's common sense. Embiid is dealing with injuries all over the place. Back, knee, foot? Totally not related, right?

lol no keep reaching these arent related nor did they happen like that. he hurt his back in college and until after playing a 50 game it was never an issue. Players play and they get hurt, its not like he suffered some major knee injury or has had an issue with it since

TheDish87
12-22-2017, 08:26 PM

lolololol now he doesnt deliver and has missed extensive time this season. do you

FlashBolt
12-22-2017, 08:28 PM
lol no keep reaching these arent related nor did they happen like that. he hurt his back in college and until after playing a 50 game it was never an issue. Players play and they get hurt, its not like he suffered some major knee injury or has had an issue with it since

These are athletes. They are supposed to be able to play 50 min games without having to be injured and sit for the next three. Do you think they'll play him 50 minutes next time knowing he will get injured like this again? Nope. So don't create false narratives here. They are all connected whether or not you agree with how the human body works. This isn't some freak injury or out-of-the-blue. Eight other players other than Embiid played near 50 minutes that game. You're telling me that Embiid was the only one who suffered anything because it was by luck? No, he's injury prone. Even 33 year old Melo didn't have to sit a game.. Embiid is 23 and has to sit. Good luck with that kind of dilemma.

FlashBolt
12-22-2017, 08:29 PM
lolololol now he doesnt deliver and has missed extensive time this season. do you

No, he can't deliver. Give me a scenario where his trolling will end up delivering for him when he continuously misses game after game. He's great when he plays but useless when he doesn't. He's not delivering anything. Sixers are losing still and out of the playoffs. If you guys don't make the playoffs this season, how embarrassing would that be?

tredigs
12-22-2017, 08:42 PM
Well, he's already missed 1/4th of the season and is certainly not trending in the right direction. I realize that does not feel like significant time as it pertains to Embiid, but it is, and you guys are now on the outside looking in of the playoff picture accordingly.

TheDish87
12-23-2017, 12:52 PM
like i said we should only be concerned with games missed for actual injury reasons and not the BS 'load management' we rest him for. he delivers every single time hes on the floor there is no question about that

TheDish87
12-23-2017, 12:54 PM
No, he can't deliver. Give me a scenario where his trolling will end up delivering for him when he continuously misses game after game. He's great when he plays but useless when he doesn't. He's not delivering anything. Sixers are losing still and out of the playoffs. If you guys don't make the playoffs this season, how embarrassing would that be?

lol i dont know why you are now mad bout him having fun and trolling players on social media. watch some games, most guys love playing against him and you can see the competitive spirit with most. it also wouldnt be embarssing not to make the playoffs with a team led by a rookie, a player with under 100 games played, and another rookie who will have missed nearly half the season. but im not worried about im confifdent we make the playoffs, still only about 4 out from the 4 seed as it is

KnickNyKnick
12-23-2017, 01:08 PM
once his contract runs out. He needs to sign with a contender for the vet min win a ring and call it quits.

Giannis94
12-23-2017, 01:18 PM
once his contract runs out. He needs to sign with a contender for the vet min win a ring and call it quits.

Like a Adam Morrison and Luke Walton. could sign with the Bucks to do that.

And then MTM be like "Embi is a better player than Stockon, Malone, Barkley" because he was a 15th man and now has 2 titles while riding Giannis and crew to championships!"

tredigs
12-23-2017, 02:32 PM
like i said we should only be concerned with games missed for actual injury reasons and not the BS 'load management' we rest him for. he delivers every single time hes on the floor there is no question about that

How can you call it BS load management when the first time he incurred major minutes it destroyed him? It's a massive/real concern that in year 4 he has still yet to show the ability to handle any modicum of a standard NBA season that virtually all other players can

FlashBolt
12-23-2017, 03:57 PM
Even with load management, Embiid is still getting hurt. What makes you think without load management, he miracously becomes Iron Man? They have him on load management because they don't trust his health. What other explanation would they side him there for?

More-Than-Most
12-23-2017, 07:44 PM
so much for missing those 2 games :shrug:

Giannis94
12-23-2017, 08:27 PM
so much for missing those 2 games :shrug:
It was on the front page of PSD so it had to be true. PSD is a high quality site and all of the content on it is true. PSD doesn't loe and is a credible scholarly source. Doesn't change the fact that embi is still super injury prone

More-Than-Most
12-23-2017, 09:13 PM
It was on the front page of PSD so it had to be true. PSD is a high quality site and all of the content on it is true. PSD doesn't loe and is a credible scholarly source. Doesn't change the fact that embi is still super injury prone

you said he was missing the 2 games... he didnt... he had back spasms BUT YOU INJURY PRONE. :laugh:

Giannis94
12-23-2017, 09:25 PM
you said he was missing the 2 games... he didnt... he had back spasms BUT YOU INJURY PRONE. :laugh:
We could talk about why he's injury prone. but your fans will report me. So I'll hold off for now.

More-Than-Most
12-23-2017, 09:44 PM
We could talk about why he's injury prone. but your fans will report me. So I'll hold off for now.

you know I wont report you :love:

FlashBolt
12-23-2017, 09:51 PM

He was on another minutes restriction and played poorly. Not sure if you call that success but it isn't. I think this season will be another brutal one for Sixers. I mean, the Nets are closing in on you guys. How?

More-Than-Most
12-23-2017, 10:17 PM
He was on another minutes restriction and played poorly. Not sure if you call that success but it isn't. I think this season will be another brutal one for Sixers. I mean, the Nets are closing in on you guys. How?

He wasnt on minutes restriction compared to anything different... We were getting baked so they didnt play him or he likely plays his 32.

We will still make the playoffs... This is a really bad stretch but again the benefit of having the hardest schedule now and being near 500 is we have a cake schedule the final 2 months.... Logic is a fantastic thing : )

Also the nets are also 5.5 games back from THE 4 SEED.... Again LOGIC.

https://www.teamrankings.com/nba/ranking/schedule-strength-by-other

This does matter.

FlashBolt
12-23-2017, 10:23 PM
He wasnt on minutes restriction compared to anything different... We were getting baked so they didnt play him or he likely plays his 32.

We will still make the playoffs... This is a really bad stretch but again the benefit of having the hardest schedule now and being near 500 is we have a cake schedule the final 2 months.... Logic is a fantastic thing : )

Also the nets are also 5.5 games back from THE 4 SEED.... Again LOGIC.

Who said anything about the 4 seed? Nets have nothing and are right next to you guys in the standings. You talk about logic but you're the most illogical one here.. lol.

More-Than-Most
12-23-2017, 10:54 PM
Who said anything about the 4 seed? Nets have nothing and are right next to you guys in the standings. You talk about logic but you're the most illogical one here.. lol.

Nets also had the 4th easiest schedule in basketball... I am sure that has 0 to do with anything though right?

FlashBolt
12-23-2017, 11:21 PM
Nets also had the 4th easiest schedule in basketball... I am sure that has 0 to do with anything though right?

You just regurgitate this easy schedule nonsense but practically every team has been equivalent in terms of competition. It's been a weird season where bad teams are beating good teams consistently. Not sure why you seem to think Sixers have been playing strictly elite teams only. Nets on the other hand have lost their two best players and are right there with the Sixers. You can blame schedule but I blame Embiid being unhealthy enough to play in the games that he should play. If he was healthy, you guys would probably be the 5th seed.

More-Than-Most
12-24-2017, 12:11 AM
You just regurgitate this easy schedule nonsense but practically every team has been equivalent in terms of competition. It's been a weird season where bad teams are beating good teams consistently. Not sure why you seem to think Sixers have been playing strictly elite teams only. Nets on the other hand have lost their two best players and are right there with the Sixers. You can blame schedule but I blame Embiid being unhealthy enough to play in the games that he should play. If he was healthy, you guys would probably be the 5th seed.

lol so now you are ignoring facts????? You said the nets are catching up to the sixers... that is correct... Do the sixers have the 2nd hardest schedule and do the nets have the 4th easiest? Strength of schedule matters when you are playing the rockets/warriors etc etc etc the majority of the time and the sixers have been playing top teams all year... Now we suck right now which is to be expected but SOS actually matters when evaluating wins/losses for young teams like the sixers/lakers/knicks etc...

Ignore facts and continue the hate good buddy because its going to bite you when embiid makes the all star team and plays 55 plus games at 32 minutes per and simmons wins ROY and the sixers get a top 6 seed.

LaVar Ball
12-24-2017, 02:19 PM
Joel Embiid will not have a long NBA Career. Mark my words!

TrustJoseph
12-27-2017, 10:26 PM
He looked fine too me on Christmas......... Dropped a dagger to....

TrustJoseph
12-27-2017, 10:32 PM

You have too forgive some people who don't be having a clue what's going on. For the sixers to be at .500 or a game over is excellent. Our star players are Simmons whose a rookie, Embid whose basically a second year player, Fultz hasn't played at all and he's going to be a stud but yet we're .500 with the hardest schedule out of the gates. The Sixers will finish out between 4-5 seed and that's going to be a awesome accomplishment , hell making the playoffs period is a accomplishment the way out last 4 year's or so has been.

Giannis94
12-28-2017, 10:56 AM
He looked fine too me on Christmas......... Dropped a dagger to....

cool. looked good for one game while getting outplayed by kanter.

TheDish87
12-28-2017, 11:50 AM
lol yea hes only looked good in game. cool.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-28-2017, 05:34 PM
You have too forgive some people who don't be having a clue what's going on. For the sixers to be at .500 or a game over is excellent. Our star players are Simmons whose a rookie, Embid whose basically a second year player, Fultz hasn't played at all and he's going to be a stud but yet we're .500 with the hardest schedule out of the gates. The Sixers will finish out between 4-5 seed and that's going to be a awesome accomplishment , hell making the playoffs period is a accomplishment the way out last 4 year's or so has been.

4 or 5 seed for Philly? That's a tall order.

TheDish87
12-29-2017, 09:36 AM
not really. i expect 6 but we are like 4 games out of the 4 seed even while in the midst of a bad stretch of games.

prodigy
12-29-2017, 10:32 AM
I think it was Drummond who said something along the lines of toughen up and play a whole season then come talk to me. Its so true. I love Embiid's talent, but man he can't stay healthy at all. I remember when we were all talking about lebron going to the Sixers, I mentioned they are a very injury prone team and Lebron see's that. well, here we go again.

warfelg
12-29-2017, 10:41 AM
I think it was Drummond who said something along the lines of toughen up and play a whole season then come talk to me. Its so true. I love Embiid's talent, but man he can't stay healthy at all. I remember when we were all talking about lebron going to the Sixers, I mentioned they are a very injury prone team and Lebron see's that. well, here we go again.

He missed like 3 games and is fine now. I don't understand how its a "here we go again" with Embiid, but Curry is out with ankle issues and we don't have a thread.

TheDish87
12-29-2017, 10:49 AM
most of the time missed is on the team for forcing him to sit out, he hasnt missed much time due to actual injury.

Giannis94
12-29-2017, 10:50 AM

Better you say this than I. I'd get another infraction!

Scoots
12-29-2017, 10:53 AM
He missed like 3 games and is fine now. I don't understand how its a "here we go again" with Embiid, but Curry is out with ankle issues and we don't have a thread.

Embiid has missed 8 games this year ... Curry has missed 12, Zaza has missed 9. KD, Green, Iguodala, Livingston have all missed at least 5 games. It's going to continue being what people talk about with Embiid until he gets 70 games in a season, but don't worry you will still get to enjoy him playing. It's amazing to think that Embiid is still not really close to what he can become ... but there will be that "if he can stay healthy" caveat until he proves otherwise.

warfelg
12-29-2017, 11:00 AM
Embiid has missed 8 games this year ... Curry has missed 12, Zaza has missed 9. KD, Green, Iguodala, Livingston have all missed at least 5 games. It's going to continue being what people talk about with Embiid until he gets 70 games in a season, but don't worry you will still get to enjoy him playing. It's amazing to think that Embiid is still not really close to what he can become ... but there will be that "if he can stay healthy" caveat until he proves otherwise.

Amazing to think he's played lass than 125 games of organized basketball in his life too.

But basically my point was, Curry was injury prone early on in his career been out with that same problem. And the coaches, trainers, and Embiid himself said the last few games with back tightness was one of those coulda played if this was the playoffs type injuries. The type that a guy like LeBron sits with often. Embiid's most recent 3 game sit down was like Iggy's occasional sits. It's not that bad, but the long view is more important than the next game.

One Nut Kruk
12-29-2017, 12:05 PM
Might have something to do with Curry staying pretty healthy for a number of years and winning a lot. This comparison isnít even remotely close.

Scoots
12-29-2017, 12:29 PM
Might have something to do with Curry staying pretty healthy for a number of years and winning a lot. This comparison isnít even remotely close.

The point was that Curry's career was in danger with injury concerns and he managed to overcome it. Embiid being a big guy will always have to be careful and the team will always try to limit his PT and extend his recovery time, but that doesn't mean he can't be great ... which is what we thought about Curry with his issues.

TheDish87
12-29-2017, 12:30 PM
the point is how annoying it is that a thread was made 3 missed games in a row. one troll made it bcuz hes sad no one cares about the bucks.

Giannis94
12-29-2017, 12:40 PM
the point is how annoying it is that a thread was made 3 missed games in a row. one troll made it bcuz hes sad no one cares about the bucks.

I don't get why you think I am a troll. You calling me a troll is "name calling" and you should report your own posts.

One Nut Kruk
12-29-2017, 12:43 PM
The point was that Curry's career was in danger with injury concerns and he managed to overcome it. Embiid being a big guy will always have to be careful and the team will always try to limit his PT and extend his recovery time, but that doesn't mean he can't be great ... which is what we thought about Curry with his issues.

I suppose. So then I donít see why the Embid camp canít figure out why heís getting this attention. Stay healthy, play great, and start winning. Until then, heís gonna face scrutiny.

TheDish87
12-29-2017, 12:50 PM
he doesnt hold himself out every game. again, this was a troll thread by the most annoying troll on here. notice he hasnt said much since Embiid only ended up missing 3 games then playing 23, 34, 35 min these past 3 games

Giannis94
12-29-2017, 01:03 PM
he doesnt hold himself out every game. again, this was a troll thread by the most annoying troll on here. notice he hasnt said much since Embiid only ended up missing 3 games then playing 23, 34, 35 min these past 3 games

enough with the name calling. I am not a troll. Troll is a "name calling"

warfelg
12-29-2017, 01:34 PM
I suppose. So then I donít see why the Embid camp canít figure out why heís getting this attention. Stay healthy, play great, and start winning. Until then, heís gonna face scrutiny.

It's not that he's getting attention or facing scrutiny. It's that we have a 160 page thread over an slight muscle tweek that coast three games because some people feel the need to make it seem like a sneeze is career threatening. Just read early on all the comments of "how long till he's shut down". He tweeked a back muscle when he tried to jump for a dunk, and a defender double hand yanked his arms the other direction.

Basically a foul that looks like this is gonna hurt:
http://www.bta.bg/en/gallery/showImage/?image=4574358

prodigy
12-29-2017, 01:48 PM

Because the Warriors are umm, hmmm, great? lol. with or without Curry they are still an elite team. He can rest, which is pretty much what he's doing. saving himself. I hope its serious though lol. Make a thread about it.

Embiid has missed 8 games already. I know some of those are because he can't play back to backs. Its just funny he talks so much crap about other players, let they are out there grinding, this dude takes 2 years off and can't play back to backs lol. sit down, earn ur respect.

warfelg
12-29-2017, 01:54 PM
They've stated that he could play back to backs if he really wanted to, but the team is being cautious. This isn't that he can't, it's the team is looking out for him.

Scoots
12-29-2017, 03:07 PM

That's what I was saying too. Embiid will always be questioned unless he goes at least a year with essentially no injuries. I think some Sixers fans see that talk about Embiid being injured as belittling his game or saying there is no way he will ever be healthy.

Giannis94
12-29-2017, 03:15 PM

lolol. Can't see why he gets scrutiny? How about you factor in his social media presence, too? He can come across as "funny" to some, but also an "*******" to others. And you know what? If you're on the court playing consistently and backing it up- that's fine. But it seems weird for him to be trashing as many players as he has. And then not be out there producing consistently.

Think of KG. KG is one of the most notorious **** talkers. But he earned that right. He backed it up. Embiid hasn't earned that right.

WaDe03
12-29-2017, 07:03 PM
Get used to it Sixers fans. I used to get this all the time when Wade was on a maintenance program he didn't want to be on and was missing games when he was 32-33. Embiid is like 23 so you'll be hearing a lot of it for the rest of his career.

JAZZNC
12-29-2017, 08:50 PM
Bro, if you can't see the difference I dunno what to tell ya.

More-Than-Most
12-29-2017, 09:09 PM

curry also doesnt carry a team nor play all out 2 ways like embiid... must be nice for a guy to only ever worry about offense

Scoots
12-29-2017, 09:26 PM
curry also doesnt carry a team nor play all out 2 ways like embiid... must be nice for a guy to only ever worry about offense

Nice shot :)

More-Than-Most
12-29-2017, 09:42 PM
Nice shot :)

see.... i can respect this lol... why let even the little shots phase you guys when your team will likely win 3 out of 4 championships or more.... that is enough of a rebuttal in itself lol.

Giannis94
12-29-2017, 09:43 PM

But curry did before they got Durant. And they still won a title.

More-Than-Most
12-29-2017, 10:06 PM
But curry did before they got Durant. And they still won a title.

when was dray and klay and iggy erased from the history of the league??????????????????????????????????????????? They lost the finals because the cavs attacked him and exploited him and thus why they ran out and begged durant to come.

Giannis94
12-29-2017, 11:05 PM
when was dray and klay and iggy erased from the history of the league??????????????????????????????????????????? They lost the finals because the cavs attacked him and exploited him and thus why they ran out and begged durant to come.

The way you and you're other Philly fans talk I assume Phillys supporting cast is on part with that.

Giannis94
12-29-2017, 11:06 PM
I'll probably get infractee and banned for what I just wrote. But it's the God damn truth.

WaDe03
12-29-2017, 11:14 PM
I'll probably get infractee and banned for what I just wrote. But it's the God damn truth.

What did you write?

More-Than-Most
12-30-2017, 02:48 AM

what did ya write? Lol PM me if you are worried about a ban.. I wont report ever.

cmellofan15
12-30-2017, 11:10 AM

stop trying to excuse this dude's injury history as something normal. he's frail and will almost certainly never play a full season in this league. "must be nice to only worry about offense"...LMAO what a bunch of crybaby BS, yeah tell that to Giannis who missed like 10 games in his first four seasons

warfelg
12-30-2017, 11:31 AM
stop trying to excuse this dude's injury history as something normal. he's frail and will almost certainly never play a full season in this league. "must be nice to only worry about offense"...LMAO what a bunch of crybaby BS, yeah tell that to Giannis who missed like 10 games in his first four seasons

What percent of the league plays starter minutes for a full 82 anymore? I'm not making this a defense of Embiid, but guys don't play 36+ for 82 anymore. They just don't.

Ask most Sixers fans at the start of the year and we would have said if Embiid played 25 MPG for 60-65 games we would be ecstatic. Well he's on pace for 32 MPG and 65 games. We like that.

But to act like a tweeked muscle in the back that would sideline any player for 3 games is career threatening is insane to me.

prodigy
12-30-2017, 11:57 AM
Get used to it Sixers fans. I used to get this all the time when Wade was on a maintenance program he didn't want to be on and was missing games when he was 32-33. Embiid is like 23 so you'll be hearing a lot of it for the rest of his career.

What the heck is up with Wade missing random games? lol

WaDe03
12-30-2017, 12:44 PM
What the heck is up with Wade missing random games? lol

What do you mean lol? I think he's only missed 1.

tp13baby
12-30-2017, 01:06 PM
What percent of the league plays starter minutes for a full 82 anymore? I'm not making this a defense of Embiid, but guys don't play 36+ for 82 anymore. They just don't.

Ask most Sixers fans at the start of the year and we would have said if Embiid played 25 MPG for 60-65 games we would be ecstatic. Well he's on pace for 32 MPG and 65 games. We like that.

But to act like a tweeked muscle in the back that would sideline any player for 3 games is career threatening is insane to me.

Jamal Murray played all 82 games last year with 2 sports hernias that required surgery and Plumlee has had back issues all year and he hasnít missed a game.

Sideline any player is a large stretch and to mention he is out tonight as well against Denver is the rumor.

Giannis94
12-30-2017, 02:40 PM
Can anyone see my new avatar? Jw. When I was in guest mode it was a still Giannis. Shouldn't be that anymore.

Vinylman
12-30-2017, 02:52 PM
Can anyone see my new avatar? Jw. When I was in guest mode it was a still Giannis. Shouldn't be that anymore.

the new one is awesome...

who thought an avatar of you deep throating Giannis could be that good

well done!

JK btw

prodigy
12-30-2017, 03:07 PM
What do you mean lol? I think he's only missed 1.

He's missed like 3 or 4 but im just messing around. He needs his days off to be fresh for playoffs.

warfelg
12-30-2017, 03:21 PM
Jamal Murray played all 82 games last year with 2 sports hernias that required surgery and Plumlee has had back issues all year and he hasnít missed a game.

Sideline any player is a large stretch and to mention he is out tonight as well against Denver is the rumor.

He's out tonight because he's playing in tomorrow's back to back game.

hugepatsfan
12-30-2017, 03:24 PM
We do see players rest more and more but a guy that is specifically held out of all back to backs is not normal. The fact that he still needs that treatment has to be a concern.

prodigy
12-30-2017, 03:24 PM
He's out tonight because he's playing in tomorrow's back to back game.

Its already almost the mid point of the season and he still cant play back to backs. The sixers don't trust him to stay healthy thats why they do that.

BTW- i hate back to back games in basketball. They should honestly be removed.

warfelg
12-30-2017, 04:11 PM
If he's still skipping one side of a back to back about 2-3 years from now I'll get concerned.

Vinylman
12-30-2017, 04:25 PM
If he's still skipping one side of a back to back about 2-3 years from now I'll get concerned.

"probably won't even be in the league then"

-Giannis94-

Giannis94
12-30-2017, 05:13 PM
"probably won't even be in the league then"

-Giannis94-

I mean he's going to play out his contract to get the 148 million. So he'll just have a **** ton of dnps. I mean let's face it. He could do anything he wants and Philly fans would be like "but he's not healthy".

Alright. I'm cutting it there. Philly fans are not worth my time. They will continue to report me. I'm making PSD great again. And they're just noise.

Legitimate
01-03-2018, 06:30 AM
Of course he would rest to play against the raps, I really wanted to watch that game to see what all the fuss about with embiid was. I honestly think JV would of played a decent game against him. If he gets more dnps its just going to ruin all of phillies hopes of making the playoffs... I know they wanna just tank so they can get a lottery pick and trade for a 2nd round draft pick again down the line so they can tank some more, lol jk guys i thought it was a funny joke hehe.

More-Than-Most
01-03-2018, 09:32 AM
no way he plays tonight after hurting his shooting hand in last game... I wouldnt play him because we arent beating the spurs with him. Rest him and go from there.