PDA

View Full Version : Is there any market for Mirotic Now?

Hellcrooner
12-17-2017, 09:55 PM
In the summer no one seemed to be interested in offering
part because of the restricted status.
Part because he only seemed to play well march to april and was looking kind of busty.
Now he has come back dropping jaws :D left and right .
He probably is an 18 and 9 player if placed in the right way for the right team.
It seems to me that part of the issue is that he WONT work as a role playing/ non option spot up 3 point shooter.
He needs a bigger role and thats why he could not fully work with Rose/Butler and Pau and then With Wade and Butler taking all the shots.

He does not seem to fit Bulls timetable because of age ( 26 when the growing core is early 20s) because of chemistry ( he and Bobby McGee..... shouldnt be sharing a court much longer :speechless: ) playing him also detracts minutes from Lauri etc etc.

But of course if a spurs, warriors, wolves trade for him he would automatically be back to sucking because he NEEDS to be a top 3 scoring option.

Is there any team out there where he can be THAT and has something tradable that makes sense for Chi?

HandsOnTheWheel
12-17-2017, 10:05 PM
It's only been 5 games so far and I'm not sold on his defensive abilities to say he would excel on a contender

Tg11
12-17-2017, 10:21 PM
Mirotic to the Nets

IndyRealist
12-17-2017, 10:27 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb and say 67% TS over 5 games for a career 55% guy is somewhat fluke-ish.

Tg11
12-17-2017, 10:33 PM
Actually Mirotic to the Pacers I can actually see that happening

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-18-2017, 12:32 PM
Mirotic has a team option next year. So ya could consider him a rental to dump salary. Bulls may take on salary but get a pick or a guy on a rookie contract as a sweetener. I could see Bulls shop Rolo or Portis as well.

ugottabjoshinme
12-18-2017, 01:34 PM
Mirotic has a team option next year. So ya could consider him a rental to dump salary. Bulls may take on salary but get a pick or a guy on a rookie contract as a sweetener. I could see Bulls shop Rolo or Portis as well.

RoLo definitely but there is no need to trade Portis. Portis is a good off the bench big, cheap for a couple years still, and he is only 22 years old.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-18-2017, 04:09 PM
Portis/Mirotic supposedly kissed and made up so maybe that's all water under the bridge. But ya never know with the Bulls. Ya would think Rolo/Mirotic both gone. As a Bucks fan i'd love to dump a bad contract on the Bulls for team option of Mirotic. Id give up rookie Wilson for sure or 2022 first to dump Delly. That's if we fall flat and miss on a big trade for Marc Gasol or Jordan, Lou.

Stunner
12-19-2017, 12:13 AM
Fire !!!!!