PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles Clippers

Tg11
12-15-2017, 03:08 PM
As far as the Clippers go what do you think they should do? Rebuild and purposely tank the season or go after assets to build around Jordan and Blake?

tp13baby
12-15-2017, 05:45 PM
As far as the Clippers go what do you think they should do? Rebuild and purposely tank the season or go after assets to build around Jordan and Blake?

I would trade Jordan for best return in terms of picks. Money wise you donít have enough money to be competitive now with or without Jordan. Draft the best available player because you have Jordan and your two other best players injury prone

Scoots
12-15-2017, 05:58 PM
Fire. Doc. Now.

HandsOnTheWheel
12-15-2017, 06:09 PM
Fire. Doc. Now.

This.

FlashBolt
12-15-2017, 06:12 PM
Knowing Doc, he will probably have the nerve to go to Jerry West and recommend they give his son the max. You can tell he loves this. Austin Rivers gets to pump his stats up and seem more appealing in free agency..

GREATNESS ONE
12-15-2017, 06:38 PM
Should move them to Seattle and turn them into the SuperSonics.

Tg11
12-15-2017, 06:40 PM
Building around Rivers oh hell no and they need to fire Doc plain and simple. Only reason why Austin is even in his spot is because Daddy is the coach. They definitely need to get rid of both the Rivers and obviously rebuild. They need to be going after draft picks and maybe even get rid of a few key assets in order to become a future contender as far as free agency goes.

FlashBolt
12-15-2017, 06:56 PM
Building around Rivers oh hell no and they need to fire Doc plain and simple. Only reason why Austin is even in his spot is because Daddy is the coach. They definitely need to get rid of both the Rivers and obviously rebuild. They need to be going after draft picks and maybe even get rid of a few key assets in order to become a future contender as far as free agency goes.

They should entertain trade offers for both DJ and Blake. Get what you can. At this point, no trade is a bad trade for them.

Tg11
12-15-2017, 06:59 PM
As for DJ apparently his suitors thus far are the Bucks, Raptors, T'Wolves and Wizards but for Blake Griffin if they put him on the trade market where can he realistically go? I mean there was talk even before this season began that there was talk of the Celtics and Thunder being possible suitors for Blake. Then the Thunder ended up going after PG-13 and Melo. The Celtics ended up going after Hayward. However which other teams can land Blake? Which teams aren't over the cap?

FlashBolt
12-15-2017, 07:08 PM
As for DJ apparently his suitors thus far are the Bucks, Raptors, T'Wolves and Wizards but for Blake Griffin if they put him on the trade market where can he realistically go? I mean there was talk even before this season began that there was talk of the Celtics and Thunder being possible suitors for Blake. Then the Thunder ended up going after PG-13 and Melo. The Celtics ended up going after Hayward. However which other teams can land Blake? Which teams aren't over the cap?

No thanks.. don't want Blake. injury prone and disappears in playoffs. We need to rebuild and not take some guy who won't help us much. I'm pretty sure DJ can get trade offers considering some teams lack size and could use him.

Tg11
12-15-2017, 07:12 PM
It is unaminous as far as what we want to see the Clippers do and honestly the only LA team people really care about any way are the Lakers. Let's be honest about that the Clippers are like the team in LA no one really cares about.

Lakers + Giants
12-15-2017, 07:24 PM
Remember when we had clippers fans here? They left Just like cp3 did. What a coincidence. Move em to Seattle tbh

Tg11
12-15-2017, 07:42 PM
If they move them to Seattle and turn them into the SuperSonics I would not even have a problem with that and why? Because does anyone really pay attention to the Clippers nowadays anyways? Does anyone really consider them title contenders anymore and how about revenue for them? Plus LA's true team their real team is the Lakers always has been always will be. At least by moving them to Seattle they have a chance at a fresh start and really for the city of Seattle a 2nd chance at a new beginning given the rich history of basketball in Seattle.

GREATNESS ONE
12-15-2017, 07:52 PM
Remember when we had clippers fans here? They left Just like cp3 did. What a coincidence. Move em to Seattle tbh

:laugh2: dayum. I like to go into their forum for a laugh once in awhile.

GREATNESS ONE
12-15-2017, 07:57 PM
If they move them to Seattle and turn them into the SuperSonics I would not even have a problem with that and why? Because does anyone really pay attention to the Clippers nowadays anyways? Does anyone really consider them title contenders anymore and how about revenue for them? Plus LA's true team their real team is the Lakers always has been always will be. At least by moving them to Seattle they have a chance at a fresh start and really for the city of Seattle a 2nd chance at a new beginning given the rich history of basketball in Seattle.

Yup, hey really should and itís not like the Clippers have a rich history of titles and WC Championships lol. We want the SuperSonics back, would be perfect can even keep em in the Pacific division. Or shuffle around the WC teams.

Tg11
12-15-2017, 08:00 PM
Exactly my point with the Clippers becoming the Supersonics in Seattle you keep them on the West coast that being in the Western Conference but also with the SuperSonics back in the NBA I know it would attract people to want to play in Seattle given the rich history Seattle has not only with basketball itself but with the NBA as a whole.

Chronz
12-16-2017, 05:33 AM

Umm cp3 just left, the clippers board exodus was like 3 years ago bro. Wtf ate you going on about, which fans left?

Chronz
12-16-2017, 05:34 AM
To answer the q, you trade both dj and Gallo for picks or prospects

Chronz
12-16-2017, 05:35 AM
Exactly my point with the Clippers becoming the Supersonics in Seattle you keep them on the West coast that being in the Western Conference but also with the SuperSonics back in the NBA I know it would attract people to want to play in Seattle given the rich history Seattle has not only with basketball itself but with the NBA as a whole.

Lol. They're better off staying in L.A.

ewing
12-16-2017, 10:09 AM
Remember when people on here thought Doc River's getting the coaching job basically guaranteed the Clippers winning a title

Tg11
12-16-2017, 11:15 AM
Yeah and it wasn't like the Clippers didn't have the talent to win a title because they did. However, but now the only remnants of that are DJ and Blake essentially. Furthermore, even at some point one of if not both of these guys will leave like that is just inevitable.

Scoots
12-16-2017, 03:12 PM
Remember when people on here thought Doc River's getting the coaching job basically guaranteed the Clippers winning a title

No. But I've been amazed that people considered him a good coach.

Lakers + Giants
12-16-2017, 03:37 PM
Umm cp3 just left, the clippers board exodus was like 3 years ago bro. Wtf ate you going on about, which fans left?

You're the only one here now. What happened to Clipperfan86, the yankees/clips fan, the clip fan with the steelers coach in his sig? What happened to all the clippers "fans" i used to see irl during those lakers clips games. Surely you've noticed since you live in so cal too. Nonexistent.

GREATNESS ONE
12-16-2017, 04:38 PM
You're the only one here now. What happened to Clipperfan86, the yankees/clips fan, the clip fan with the steelers coach in his sig? What happened to all the clippers "fans" i used to see irl during those lakers clips games. Surely you've noticed since you live in so cal too. Nonexistent.

:laugh2:

Lakers + Giants
12-16-2017, 04:41 PM

I'm being 100. All that hoopla about being THE team in LA. Lob City. 16 Championships are in the past. "We got CP3". All that ****. heard it for like 5 years and now suddenly, gone.

GREATNESS ONE
12-16-2017, 07:26 PM
I'm being 100. All that hoopla about being THE team in LA. Lob City. 16 Championships are in the past. "We got CP3". All that ****. heard it for like 5 years and now suddenly, gone.

Lol I know. Itís hilarious! :laugh2:

Lakers + Giants
12-16-2017, 10:04 PM
I know Chronz is a smart dude and all. But this isn't a #s argument, advance stats and **** ain't gonna disprove the fact that the clips boat sank and it looks like everyone jumped ship before then..

FlashBolt
12-16-2017, 10:53 PM
Lol. Who would take Gallo? That was one of the worst dealings. Gallo is good when he plays but he's always injured. No idea why Stephen Curry has to take a paycut to make up for his injuries when bums continue getting paid.

lol, please
12-16-2017, 11:59 PM
It is unaminous as far as what we want to see the Clippers do and honestly the only LA team people really care about any way are the Lakers. Let's be honest about that the Clippers are like the team in LA no one really cares about.Precisely this.

And part of the reason why I always laughed at the Clippers contender, and clippers rivalry comments.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

lol, please
12-17-2017, 12:01 AM
Umm cp3 just left, the clippers board exodus was like 3 years ago bro. Wtf ate you going on about, which fans left?Why was there an exodus 3 years ago?

:confused:

lol, please
12-17-2017, 12:03 AM
You're the only one here now. What happened to Clipperfan86, the yankees/clips fan, the clip fan with the steelers coach in his sig? What happened to all the clippers "fans" i used to see irl during those lakers clips games. Surely you've noticed since you live in so cal too. Nonexistent.We re they really ever true fans? Or just victims of the bandwagon hype lol.

Clippers are never meant to be greater than the Lakers, not sure who lied to them lol

lol, please
12-17-2017, 12:04 AM
I'm being 100. All that hoopla about being THE team in LA. Lob City. 16 Championships are in the past. "We got CP3". All that ****. heard it for like 5 years and now suddenly, gone.LMAO.

Lakers are the NBA team in LA period. Everyone in and out of LA knows it.

LOB CITY has been the Warriors. For a while.

Legitimate
12-17-2017, 01:34 AM

lol so true, clipper fans just magically disappeared lol

goingfor28
12-17-2017, 04:26 AM
Why was there an exodus 3 years ago?

Sent from my Note 8 using TapatalkLooks like basically everyone in that forum got permabanned, probably by Laker mods for no legit reason. If you look back 3 or 4 years it actually had a good amount of daily discussions.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Tg11
12-17-2017, 11:25 AM
LMAO.

Then if that is the case why not move Los Angeles Clippers to like San Diego? Or move them to Anaheim or something?

lol, please
12-17-2017, 12:36 PM
Looks like basically everyone in that forum got permabanned, probably by Laker mods for no legit reason. If you look back 3 or 4 years it actually had a good amount of daily discussions.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TapatalkLMAO

Clipper fan genocide on PSD

Tg11
12-17-2017, 12:58 PM
Yeah I guess the Clippers team don't have a lot to be excited about this season because you have DJ about to leave soon...well he is getting trade offers and how long before Blake Griffin decides to bolt too?

Scoots
12-17-2017, 02:47 PM
LMAO.

Going back?

Chronz
12-17-2017, 08:27 PM
Why was there an exodus 3 years ago?

Politics with Lakers mods iirc.

Chronz
12-17-2017, 08:30 PM

He was banned several times, the others post just as infrequently as they always have. The guys I've seen still exist, don't know what you're going on about.

Cracka2HI!
12-20-2017, 03:08 AM

What the hell is the matter with you? How could you possibly still think this is an active board? On top of that like others have said Laker mods curiously banned the whole Clipper forum when we were stream rolling you guys like the bottom feeders you have become. We still own your sorry team btw. On top of that.....NO ONE posts on PSD any more. This site had the best Clipper forum in the world for a while. Look at you calling out Clipper fans like there are still thousands of posters on this site. When I finally gave up there was like 50 active posters. Now go ahead and flame out and make another 5 posts about 16 titles and only 1 real LA team. If I wanted to like the best team in town I would. I don't. THESE are MY Clippers. I love this team and this is how I like them. Did we have fake *** fans the last however many years? Hell yeah we did. This is LA, the fakest place on the entire planet. Why would the people be any different? It takes a lot of heart to be a true Clipper fan. What does it take to be a Laker fan bud? I probably won't even read your reply. Like just about everyone else in the world...I finally don't have much time for message boards and especially calling out fans that obviously aren't here to defend themselves. I think I remember you and thinking you were cool at one point so hopefully you make it there someday. Living life is glorious man, sorry I no longer have time to defend ClipperNation on these mighty message boards that are PSD.

What up Chronz and gf28, miss you guys!

goingfor28
12-20-2017, 04:10 AM
What the hell is the matter with you? How could you possibly still think this is an active board? On top of that like others have said Laker mods curiously banned the whole Clipper forum when we were stream rolling you guys like the bottom feeders you have become. We still own your sorry team btw. On top of that.....NO ONE posts on PSD any more. This site had the best Clipper forum in the world for a while. Look at you calling out Clipper fans like there are still thousands of posters on this site. When I finally gave up there was like 50 active posters. Now go ahead and flame out and make another 5 posts about 16 titles and only 1 real LA team. If I wanted to like the best team in town I would. I don't. THESE are MY Clippers. I love this team and this is how I like them. Did we have fake *** fans the last however many years? Hell yeah we did. This is LA, the fakest place on the entire planet. Why would the people be any different? It takes a lot of heart to be a true Clipper fan. What does it take to be a Laker fan bud? I probably won't even read your reply. Like just about everyone else in the world...I finally don't have much time for message boards and especially calling out fans that obviously aren't here to defend themselves. I think I remember you and thinking you were cool at one point so hopefully you make it there someday. Living life is glorious man, sorry I no longer have time to defend ClipperNation on these mighty message boards that are PSD.

What up Chronz and gf28, miss you guys!:cheers:

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

kylem4711
12-20-2017, 08:39 PM

Sup Cracka. This place used to be great. Then the laker and warriors mods came in and banned people. At one point everyone went to real gm , but as cracka mentioned, several just dont have the time anymore. It gets really old seeing people say the same thing over and over.

Scoots
12-20-2017, 09:45 PM
Sup Cracka. This place used to be great. Then the laker and warriors mods came in and banned people. At one point everyone went to real gm , but as cracka mentioned, several just dont have the time anymore. It gets really old seeing people say the same thing over and over.

FWIW, I think I'm the only Warriors mod and I've never banned anybody ... and I don't think the previous Warriors mod ever did either.

lol, please
12-20-2017, 09:59 PM
SFrush90 is a dubs fan and mod and won't hesitate to throw the book at you, as well as the rest of that circle of old boy style crew of mods. Can't elaborate further on that chapter of PSD history though, a member of "the circle" come in and detail this thread trying to refute this.

lol, please
12-20-2017, 10:02 PM

What up Chronz and gf28, miss you guys!Stick around and keep posting.

Dubs forum is dead these days too, and I know why, though i won't say so here. We used to be thriving. Too many chiefs not enough Indians and the place can turn toxic fast.

It sucks too because this is the kind of success to celebrate with fans and they aren't around anymore.

Lakers + Giants
12-20-2017, 10:07 PM

You can own us all you want, it never has and never will amount to anything. NBA is much more than just beating the Lakers. I know it's an accomplishment for your team though. It's funny you mention how bad we are when we are where your team has been for 90% of its existence. As for the fans conveniently leaving at the same time the decline started, then IDK what to say. We've all gotten older and busier but our fans still go strong, can't say the same about the clippers. You can't just call it heart for your fans and not ours when we're still here after the second rebuild in the last 10 years. You wanted my response, you got it. Sometimes the truth hurts, if it did it wasn't meant that way, was just being honest.

Props btw cuz I think you're the one I meant as the one having the steelers coach in your sig before. Didn't mean that as disrespect, legit couldn't remember your username. My point still stands though, clippers fans ran their mouth IRL and in here for a good half a decade and then just vanished as soon as the decline started. It's only fair we get to talk back. Can't blame us if one side all decides to leave at once, if you can dish it, you should be able to take it.

PS. Was being facetious the whole time to get under clips fan(s) skin, while also being semi serious. Least I can do after listening to nonsense for ~ 5 straight years.

HandsOnTheWheel
12-20-2017, 10:49 PM
Wrong thread