PDA

View Full Version : 12/13 NBA Game Thread

kdspurman
12-13-2017, 05:59 PM
Wednesday December 13th, 2017

http://i63.tinypic.com/35l9a1e.jpg

mightybosstone
12-13-2017, 07:15 PM
I just saw that the line on the Thunder/Pacers game was OKC -1. Am I the only one who thinks that's completely insane? Like, I get that OKC should be a better basketball team on paper and has struggled to reach its potential. But they're 3-10 on the road, and the Pacers are 10-4 at home. You have one of the most mediocre teams in basketball facing a team that's won four straight, including two straight against playoff teams. I just don't get it.

Regarding the televised games tonight, I like ESPN's lineup, as the OKC/Indiana game gives us George and Oladipo against their former teams and Dwight playing against Harden and Houston for the first time with the Hornets. The Denver/Boston, Milwaukee/New Orleans and Portland/Miami games also ought to be pretty good. Kyrie is back, and Davis might be playing as well.

NFLAccess
12-13-2017, 07:21 PM
Lets go Rockets!

Tg11
12-13-2017, 07:46 PM
Thunder/Pacers is the game I am most excited about and why? Paul George is making his return to Indiana for the first time in a Thunder uniform but also Oladipo is facing his former team and of course he wants to show up for that game considering the fact I am sure he wants to make a statement that they were wrong to let him get away

Tg11
12-13-2017, 07:47 PM
Raptors/Suns I know Suns will beat the Raptors now that I have no doubt

tp13baby
12-13-2017, 08:05 PM
Jokic back so I will probably watch us tonight.

Tg11
12-13-2017, 08:16 PM
Hornets/Rockets because of Howard facing off against his former team

papipapsmanny
12-13-2017, 08:19 PM
Melo is such a detriment to the Thunder, especially when Westbrook is on the team.

Tg11
12-13-2017, 08:29 PM
I say Pacers will win this game I say they will beat the Thunder

WaDe03
12-13-2017, 08:35 PM
So a team that has Westbrook PG and Melo runs a lineup with none of them in at times during games? That's dumb.

WaDe03
12-13-2017, 08:40 PM
Haha and then that same lineup gets them the lead.

mightybosstone
12-13-2017, 08:43 PM
Haha and then that same lineup gets them the lead.

Yeah. I was about to comment on the fact that the Thunder's no-name bench has played better than the starting five with three star players. I'd never heard of this Huestis kid until tonight, but he has as many made field goals in five minutes as Melo, Westbrook and George have combined in 30 combined minutes.

GREATNESS ONE
12-13-2017, 08:43 PM
Jokic back so I will probably watch us tonight.

Lol wht a fan, probably?

tp13baby
12-13-2017, 08:47 PM
Lol wht a fan, probably?

East coast games arenít easy to make being on the west coast and 10 hour work days doesnít make it easier.

They play bad basketball with him gone so yeah I do have a life outside of basketball.

GREATNESS ONE
12-13-2017, 08:51 PM
East coast games arenít easy to make being on the west coast and 10 hour work days doesnít make it easier.

They play bad basketball with him gone so yeah I do have a life outside of basketball.

Lol Iím just trolling ya man, no sweat. Totally get life outside of B-ball :p well, sorta, I donít miss Lakers games.

tp13baby
12-13-2017, 09:07 PM
Lol Iím just trolling ya man, no sweat. Totally get life outside of B-ball :p well, sorta, I donít miss Lakers games.

Haha you had your run of greatness and as a Nuggets fan I know the feeling of poor basketball. Grew up with it.

YAALREADYKNO
12-13-2017, 09:56 PM
Haha you had your run of greatness and as a Nuggets fan I know the feeling of poor basketball. Grew up with it.

You're telling me you weren't excited about nick van exel and raef lafrentz then juwan Howard after that?

GREATNESS ONE
12-13-2017, 10:08 PM
You're telling me you weren't excited about nick van exel and raef lafrentz then juwan Howard after that?

Nick the Quick!!!! 90ís BBall!!

GREATNESS ONE
12-13-2017, 10:10 PM

Lol well, starting watching late 80ís on so, that 90ís period was almost torture u/Shaq & Kobe! Lol

Question about Colorado, do you guys have restaurants out there yet that are cannabis/themed/cuisine?

More-Than-Most
12-13-2017, 10:14 PM
lol melo with the missed layup... the big 3 look like the big 1 and a half... PG13 and Melo are forever overrated man.

FlashBolt
12-13-2017, 10:16 PM
lol melo with the missed layup... the big 3 look like the big 1 and a half... PG13 and Melo are forever overrated man.

He got fouled there, though. Refs don't call anything for Melo.

FlashBolt
12-13-2017, 10:17 PM
These refs are horrible.. are you kidding me?

More-Than-Most
12-13-2017, 10:17 PM
youd think the nba refs couldnt be worse.... then you watch them turn a clear as day charge that was called a charge into a block because they are in indiana.

FlashBolt
12-13-2017, 10:19 PM
Russ has been terrible this season. Just chucks up shots at the rim. Pretty sad.

FlashBolt
12-13-2017, 10:20 PM
youd think the nba refs couldnt be worse.... then you watch them turn a clear as day charge that was called a charge into a block because they are in indiana.

watching that play again, he did slide his right foot and it wasn't planted.. good call but how do you miss that and then come back and screw things up for us minutes later?

WaDe03
12-13-2017, 10:24 PM
Melos lost a lot of quickness and speed so he's somewhat understandable but Westbrook and PG are too damn athletic/skilled/young to be shooting like this every game.

FlashBolt
12-13-2017, 10:27 PM
Melos lost a lot of quickness and speed so he's somewhat understandable but Westbrook and PG are too damn athletic/skilled/young to be shooting like this every game.

Westbrook has been awful. PG hasn't been that bad, tbh. He's had to change his game the most.

tp13baby
12-13-2017, 10:31 PM

I am glad those days are over. Lucky I had the Avs during that time although I loved Nick. Not Juwan though...

WaDe03
12-13-2017, 10:34 PM
Westbrook has been awful. PG hasn't been that bad, tbh. He's had to change his game the most.

Not going to lie, idk their numbers but I feel every time I check the box score their shooting percentages are god awful.

tp13baby
12-13-2017, 10:36 PM
Lol well, starting watching late 80ís on so, that 90ís period was almost torture u/Shaq & Kobe! Lol

Question about Colorado, do you guys have restaurants out there yet that are cannabis/themed/cuisine?

Not yet although Iím sure it is in progress. Cultivating Spirits is like a cannabis tour you can do like wine tasting with food. Cheba hut is marijuana themed with everything by name and size is cannabis related.

Bars and clubs allow weed. The growth of the marijuana industry has increased the amount of vapors. And if you vape, 99 percent of the people around you think you are a tool. Super common to see people smoking and driving too. Boulder is stoner central.

Lakers + Giants
12-13-2017, 10:47 PM
Melo 4-14FG 12 Pts

PG 3-14 FG 12 Pts

RWB 3-17FG 10 Pts

OKC wins.

:laugh2:

tp13baby
12-13-2017, 10:54 PM
Took the L but without Jokic scored 118 points on the best defensive team. Jamal Murray on the other hand is started to be our guy. Harris continues to improve his iso game.

Zero complaints thatís the best game we played all year. Our bench sucks but thatís a lot to do with injuries.

FlashBolt
12-13-2017, 11:15 PM
Rockets are so fun to watch. After that boring OKC game where we couldn't score a damn, this game is making me wish we had kept Harden and shipped RWB away..

GREATNESS ONE
12-13-2017, 11:16 PM
Not yet although Iím sure it is in progress. Cultivating Spirits is like a cannabis tour you can do like wine tasting with food. Cheba hut is marijuana themed with everything by name and size is cannabis related.

Bars and clubs allow weed. The growth of the marijuana industry has increased the amount of vapors. And if you vape, 99 percent of the people around you think you are a tool. Super common to see people smoking and driving too. Boulder is stoner central.

Lol yea I live in SoCal, so get what you mean about vape, etc havenít seen any bars out here yet, the Cultivating Tours sounds fun! Absolutely love food, Iím a Chef and would love to see someone infuse a food/marijuana based restaurant.

Thanks bro, I think Iím going to take a trip to Colorado soon.

GREATNESS ONE
12-13-2017, 11:17 PM
Rockets are so fun to watch. After that boring OKC game where we couldn't score a damn, this game is making me wish we had kept Harden and shipped RWB away..

Shook my head earlier thinking about Harden, KD, Westbrook on the same team. Crazy.

FlashBolt
12-13-2017, 11:17 PM
Lol yea I live in SoCal, so get what you mean about vape, etc havenít seen any bars out here yet, the Cultivating Tours sounds fun! Absolutely love food, Iím a Chef and would love to see someone infuse a food/marijuana based restaurant.

I'm going there January to snowboard. Can't wait. Denver is a city I've always wanted to go to.

YAALREADYKNO
12-13-2017, 11:29 PM
I'm going there January to snowboard. Can't wait. Denver is a city I've always wanted to go to.

Get your lungs ready. You'll feel the altitude when you first get there or at least I did

tp13baby
12-14-2017, 12:05 AM

Cheap weed as well compared to a ton of places. dispensaries every other block or so. Believe me I think we all are waiting for that day. Itís a fun state.

tp13baby
12-14-2017, 12:08 AM

Get your lungs ready. You'll feel the altitude when you first get there or at least I did

Yeah it will take some time to adapt, feels like you just have a cold with the difficulty catching your breath.

Hope we get some snow because Colorado right now is crazy dry. Where are you snowboarding at?

corky831
12-14-2017, 12:18 AM
Took the L but without Jokic scored 118 points on the best defensive team. Jamal Murray on the other hand is started to be our guy. Harris continues to improve his iso game.

Zero complaints thatís the best game we played all year. Our bench sucks but thatís a lot to do with injuries.

No Al Horford helped that

homie564
12-14-2017, 09:43 AM

Add to the fact that Denver literally couldnít miss if they were trying to lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tp13baby
12-14-2017, 11:43 AM

Add to the fact that Denver literally couldnít miss if they were trying to lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you miss Faried play? Bench was 5 for 24? You guys shot 60 percent on the night.

Give credit where itís due refs let them play, we usually suck against physical teams, on a back to back without Jokic Millsap and Barton and Baynes balled out. Career ducking night.

FlashBolt
12-14-2017, 12:39 PM
Did you miss Faried play? Bench was 5 for 24? You guys shot 60 percent on the night.

Give credit where itís due refs let them play, we usually suck against physical teams, on a back to back without Jokic Millsap and Barton and Baynes balled out. Career ducking night.

Thinking about Keystone.