Rooting for:

Lakers
Nuggets
Cavs
Wizards
Mavericks
76ers
Kings

Glad to hear Kawhi will play tonight even if it's limited minutes.

Giannis94
12-12-2017, 04:16 PM
And the daily "Will God play" continues.

:confused:

kdspurman
12-12-2017, 05:49 PM
Rooting for:

Lakers
Nuggets
Cavs
Wizards
Mavericks
76ers
Kings

Glad to hear Kawhi will play tonight even if it's limited minutes.

:towel-wave:

GREATNESS ONE
12-12-2017, 06:57 PM
Hope the youngsters from both sides show up today and put on a show at MSG. Hopefully its a great game.

More-Than-Most
12-12-2017, 08:28 PM
I have never been more disappointed in the knicks fanbase than I am right now.... it sounds like there are more laker fans than knick fans at new york.

More-Than-Most
12-12-2017, 08:31 PM
everyone trying to be on the wade wagon for 6th man forgetting about clarkson

Lakers + Giants
12-12-2017, 08:32 PM
I have never been more disappointed in the knicks fanbase than I am right now.... it sounds like there are more laker fans than knick fans at new york.

yea, im surprised as well. Especially considering the way the Knicks are playing.

Lakers + Giants
12-12-2017, 08:32 PM

:clap:

Randle And JC come in and make a huge impact game after game.

More-Than-Most
12-12-2017, 09:38 PM
ball and porz took over the 3rd. Wow... That was fun basketball

Lakers + Giants
12-12-2017, 09:45 PM
ball and porz took over the 3rd. Wow... That was fun basketball

Hell yea. Can't believe we're in it with BI going 0-10. Now he's 1-11, love that he hasn't been scared to keep shooting tho tbh.

kdspurman
12-12-2017, 09:46 PM
He's back

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQ40n33UQAA55Y6?format=jpg&name=large

Lakers + Giants
12-12-2017, 09:46 PM
3 point lead after 3. Let's get this W. We're gonna lose the next 4 games so we need this!

Lakers + Giants
12-12-2017, 10:00 PM
Refs helping the Knicks out tonight. Damn

Lakers + Giants
12-12-2017, 10:02 PM
I'm more impressed with Porz's Defense than his offense. I mean that as a compliment.

Hustla23
12-12-2017, 10:04 PM
Franky French having a great game. :)

Hustla23
12-12-2017, 10:05 PM
I'm more impressed with Porz's Defense than his offense. I mean that as a compliment.

Yeah, he's a defender first IMO and working out the kinks on offense.

FlashBolt
12-12-2017, 10:07 PM
LeBron just put on an absolute masterpiece of efficiency.

WaDe03
12-12-2017, 10:07 PM

Clarkson has been good but Wades been better and doing it on a great team.

Lakers + Giants
12-12-2017, 10:14 PM
What a ****in game. Wow!

OT please!

Hustla23
12-12-2017, 10:20 PM
Why was Randle's comp Zach Randolph when he was coming into the league? Lol. He's way more athletic.

goingfor28
12-12-2017, 10:22 PM
Congrats to Lonzo for not being complete trash tonight.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

FlashBolt
12-12-2017, 10:23 PM
Why was Randle's comp Zach Randolph when he was coming into the league? Lol. He's way more athletic.

Thy're both bruisers. Tough guys who just bully their way to the basket. Kinda like Barkley too

Lakers + Giants
12-12-2017, 10:24 PM
Refs, you should be ashamed honestly....

tredigs
12-12-2017, 10:28 PM
Refs, you should be ashamed honestly....

That hold was bad.

By the way have you ever noticed how often Lonzo looks a little lost in where he's supposed to be on the floor? I feel like he has elite instincts, and he can make a lot of amazing passes if the opportunity presents itself, but I don't think he really understands what he's doing a lot of the time lol. I think he needs to sit down and do a lot of video work with a smart coach this summer.

FlashBolt
12-12-2017, 10:28 PM
Beasley is so dumb. The guy screws up and then begins taking it seriously only then to screw up again. You would think he'd be able to get a nice contract by now. Certainly one of the best at scoring when he wanted to. Sad his career became pretty useless now.

Lakers + Giants
12-12-2017, 10:31 PM
That hold was bad.

By the way have you ever noticed how often Lonzo looks a little lost in where he's supposed to be on the floor? I feel like he has elite instincts, and he can make a lot of amazing passes if the opportunity presents itself, but I don't think he really understands what he's doing a lot of the time lol. I think he needs to sit down and do a lot of video work with a smart coach this summer.

I feel like he shines in up tempo but his half court vision is lacking. Also feel like he thinks he can recover defensively when sagging off his man, which results in him being burned most of the times. Definitely annoying and can only hope he adjusts.

Hustla23
12-12-2017, 10:33 PM
First time seeing Ball play a full game and I'm very impressed.

People are too caught up with numbers for rookies when what you should really be looking for are flashes of potential. Ball flashed plenty of potential tonight. Shows lots of tenacity and isn't afraid of the moment.

Lakers + Giants
Please tell me why Luke didn't tell em to foul em there?!?!? Shot clock was basically the same as game clock. Holy **** dumbass players and coaching.

FlashBolt
Never makes sense to start shooting 2's when you're down two possessions with that few time left. Just take a chance with the three because you're not winning.

tredigs
12-12-2017, 10:35 PM
I feel like he shines in up tempo but his half court vision is lacking. Also feel like he thinks he can recover defensively when sagging off his man, which results in him being burned most of the times. Definitely annoying and can only hope he adjusts.

Yeah, agreed.

Wtf was that decision not to foul by the Lakers there? At the very least trap the ball handlers and try to force a turnover. Then after all that they decide not to take the 3 (where two FT's auto-ends the game)??? That falls on Luke. Terrible late game management there.

Lakers + Giants
12-12-2017, 10:36 PM
I'm salty all around. Stupid coaching on our end plus some crucial missed calls late game. ****in pissed.

More-Than-Most
12-12-2017, 10:37 PM
Clarkson has been good but Wades been better and doing it on a great team.

how the **** has wade been better... tell me/show me... I will wait.

Giannis94
12-12-2017, 10:41 PM

I'll just tell you what he's going to say : "Wade z better Dan da hole Lakerz franchise ". Or wade hiz 3 titlez. How many doez clarskon have?"

Giannis94
12-12-2017, 10:46 PM
Yawn. Philly back to bring who we thought they were.

FlashBolt
12-12-2017, 10:46 PM

Wade has been better.. Clarkson doesn't really do much other than a short burst of scoring. Wade is creating plays for the 2nd unit and has been crucial for the Cavs without their starting PG or backup. Literally, Wade has been a large reason why the Cavs have been rolling as quick as they have because Wade has been a total professional and systematic player who's willing to get others involved. Clarkson's good but his production hasn't really meant anything. If we're going to award MVP to those who win, we should award 6MOTY to those who contribute to a winning 2nd unit.

Slimsim
12-12-2017, 10:48 PM
I know alot of people hype Dennis Smith JR but I think Frank is going to be a solid Pg for us for years to come

WaDe03
12-12-2017, 10:52 PM

Because there's 2 sides of the ball and Wade has been better on both. We know you don't like Wade as calling him trash helps boost LeBron in your opinion. Google is your friend and Wade has been better, on a much better team.

WaDe03
12-12-2017, 10:53 PM
I'll just tell you what he's going to say : "Wade z better Dan da hole Lakerz franchise ". Or wade hiz 3 titlez. How many doez clarskon have?"

Well there's a difference between the Lakers and the Bucks, Wade actually isn't better than the Lakers organization.

WaDe03
12-12-2017, 10:55 PM
Wade has been better.. Clarkson doesn't really do much other than a short burst of scoring. Wade is creating plays for the 2nd unit and has been crucial for the Cavs without their starting PG or backup. Literally, Wade has been a large reason why the Cavs have been rolling as quick as they have because Wade has been a total professional and systematic player who's willing to get others involved. Clarkson's good but his production hasn't really meant anything. If we're going to award MVP to those who win, we should award 6MOTY to those who contribute to a winning 2nd unit.

He just wants to knock Wade in any way possible to boost LeBrons legacy. He's always done it and just spouts off dumb ****.

FlashBolt
12-12-2017, 10:56 PM
I know alot of people hype Dennis Smith JR but I think Frank is going to be a solid Pg for us for years to come

Dennis Smith would have been lots of fun to watch with KP. Idk about Frank's offensive ability or lack of. Very solid defensive player but those type of PG's aren't game changers if they can't score.

MJNetsIsles
12-12-2017, 10:59 PM
BROOKLYN

Great win tonight for the Nets.

Knicks we're coming for you!

FlashBolt
He just wants to knock Wade in any way possible to boost LeBrons legacy. He's always done it and just spouts off dumb ****.

LeBron doesn't need a boost. We know what he could do. Could probably win the majority of those games led by Wade if he really had to. But Wade has just made it much easier for LeBron. You can tell that LeBron really feels comfortable with Wade leading that unit because he knows Wade has been one of the best at carrying a team. compare that to last season and others when as soon as LeBron sat, who was their backup pg? Deron? Delly? I mean, those are nice looking pieces but they aren't at the caliber of a guy like Wade who can do a little bit of everything.

WaDe03
So what's the hold up on Okafor playing in Brooklyn?

WaDe03
12-12-2017, 11:02 PM
LeBron doesn't need a boost. We know what he could do. Could probably win the majority of those games led by Wade if he really had to. But Wade has just made it much easier for LeBron. You can tell that LeBron really feels comfortable with Wade leading that unit because he knows Wade has been one of the best at carrying a team. compare that to last season and others when as soon as LeBron sat, who was their backup pg? Deron? Delly? I mean, those are nice looking pieces but they aren't at the caliber of a guy like Wade who can do a little bit of everything.

Yea I agree, they could definitely run LeBron into the ground and win those games but then they're just putting more stress on LeBron. People are definitely underrating how much having a top 3 bench in the league is going to benefit the Cavs/LeBron in the long run whenever the other years, as you said, the bench couldn't even hold the lead. Even with Kyrie playing next to the bench players with LeBron resting was garbage.

More-Than-Most
12-12-2017, 11:09 PM
tell me statistically how wade has been better than clarkson? Lol the talk about wins/better team etc as a reason when one plays with lebron and the other plays on the lakers.

WaDe03
12-12-2017, 11:15 PM
tell me statistically how wade has been better than clarkson?

I'm on a phone but since moving to the bench he's been better statistically, narrative, and everything on both sides of the ball and impact wise. Google is your friend. Clarkson scores a little more on a bad team with a high usage. Hell look at Wades number over the last 17 or so once he really got comfortable in his new role/position.

WaDe03
12-12-2017, 11:16 PM
tell me statistically how wade has been better than clarkson? Lol the talk about wins/better team etc as a reason when one plays with lebron and the other plays on the lakers.

That LeBron team looked really bad until Wade got comfortable in the bench role though. As much as you hate to admit it Wade has been huge for the Cavs. He's been the 3rd best player but impact wise he's probably 2nd only to LeBron.

More-Than-Most
12-12-2017, 11:20 PM
That LeBron team looked really bad until Wade got comfortable in the bench role though. As much as you hate to admit it Wade has been huge for the Cavs. He's been the 3rd best player but impact wise he's probably 2nd only to LeBron.

:laugh:

jesus christ

WaDe03
12-12-2017, 11:21 PM
Jimmy is shutting Simmons down.

More-Than-Most
You make it seem as if Clarkson can create plays for others. The guy isn't even capable of understanding how to run a team. You make an argument that is 100% correct that Wade plays with LeBron but you pretend that playing with LeBron hasn't hurt Wade statistically as well. You can't use it both ways. The argument is, Wade understands his role on the team and that it isn't to score but to have a well-rounded efficient game. He's out there to get Korver/Frye/Jeff Green some shots and then he'll get his. It's not even about the stats. It's about the fact Wade has had an impact just being on the floor. Clarkson can drop 20 and his team ends up losing by double digits. Who the hell honestly cares? It's empty production at times. Why should anyone reward a good player on a bad team an award?

so zaza/horford------------------------------->cousins/AD etc etc etc?

FlashBolt

You make it seem as if Clarkson can create plays for others. The guy isn't even capable of understanding how to run a team. You make an argument that is 100% correct that Wade plays with LeBron but you pretend that playing with LeBron hasn't hurt Wade statistically as well. You can't use it both ways. The argument is, Wade understands his role on the team and that it isn't to score but to have a well-rounded efficient game. He's out there to get Korver/Frye/Jeff Green some shots and then he'll get his. It's not even about the stats. It's about the fact Wade has had an impact just being on the floor. Clarkson can drop 20 and his team ends up losing by double digits. Who the hell honestly cares? It's empty production at times. Why should anyone reward a good player on a bad team an award?

WaDe03
12-12-2017, 11:22 PM
:laugh:

jesus christ

What was wrong about my statement?

More-Than-Most
12-12-2017, 11:23 PM
Giannis94 was just banned. A wild Thanasis94 account appears.

lmfao

FlashBolt
12-12-2017, 11:24 PM
Giannis94 was just banned. A wild Thanasis94 account appears.

WaDe03
12-12-2017, 11:24 PM
If the Wolves want to take the next step they have to make Jimmy the main option every night. Town and Wiggins can follow his lead.

FlashBolt
12-12-2017, 11:26 PM
so zaza/horford------------------------------->cousins/AD etc etc etc?

The separation of talent and production in those two equations are so far apart that it literally makes zero sense to compare that to Wade/Clarkson. I'm not sure what you missed. My argument isn't that more wins = that player is better. It's that a player who can contribute to winning is better than a player who contributes to his own numbers. Go watch Draymond play.. you'll quickly see that the guy can have 5 rebounds and 2 assists but still create winning possessions for his team. Now watch Clarkson play and then tell me that this guy is doing that.. And I'm sure someone here can make a legitimate argument that Horford is being vastly underrated as a top NBA center. He's been a total stud.

tredigs
12-12-2017, 11:36 PM
Sixers have a negative +/- on the year and will fall under .500 with another L here tonight. Just not a particularly good team on either side of the ball at this point. They're somehow on pace to be back in the lotto.

FlashBolt
12-12-2017, 11:46 PM
Taj/KAT/Jimmy B on pace for 42/42/44 minutes.. Thibs needs to find other areas to help. No reason your starters being that talented should be playing upwards of 38-42 minutes per game during the past five.

WaDe03
12-12-2017, 11:50 PM
So just saw the Embiid dunk against towns where towns jumped and Embiid did the step through and all I have to say is are you ****ing serious with that defense towns? There's no ****ing way you're that dumb. That's the stuff you do when you're just ****ing around with your friends acting like you're going to block their shot but letting them go by anyways.

WaDe03
12-12-2017, 11:52 PM
I also wanted to point out Pierce said the Sixers are only in the game because of Minnesotas turnovers.

FlashBolt
12-12-2017, 11:54 PM
Simmons is so obvious with those passes that no one even falls for a double team.. dude needs to make them pay and stop looking to pass. LeBron could do it because he can score as well. Simmons, no one is afraid of him yet.

FlashBolt
12-12-2017, 11:56 PM
I like how they signed Teague and the guy hasn't touched the ball at all for two consecutive possessions. What a dumb signing.

warfelg
12-12-2017, 11:56 PM
Our SF depth chart being out leads to a trash starting lineup of 4 guys 610 or taller and only 1 of them can shoot.

kdspurman
12-12-2017, 11:59 PM
Kawhi comes back and we lose to Dallas :laugh2:

Time to trade him..

In all seriousness, he looked good in his limited minutes. Can't wait for him to start playing real minutes. Dude is so good

PickleRick
12-13-2017, 12:07 AM
At what point are we going to accept that Wiggins is pure trash?

PickleRick
12-13-2017, 12:09 AM
I like how they signed Teague and the guy hasn't touched the ball at all for two consecutive possessions. What a dumb signing.

Teague is trash, almost as bad as Wiggins.

PickleRick
12-13-2017, 12:12 AM
That is the only way Wiggins can score

FlashBolt
12-13-2017, 12:13 AM
Kawhi comes back and we lose to Dallas :laugh2:

Time to trade him..

In all seriousness, he looked good in his limited minutes. Can't wait for him to start playing real minutes. Dude is so good

It was more Spurs trying to test Kawhi out than trying to win, tbh. I'm pretty sure Pop ain't losing sleep.

At what point are we going to accept that Wiggins is pure trash?

4-17 from the field with a quarter and 4 minutes left. Can't rebound, can't pass, can't defend, can't shoot. High volume 2 point scorers are useless in today's league. I was going to say Cavs might've made a mistake trading him away but thank God they got rid of this guy.

WaDe03
12-13-2017, 12:19 AM
Man Towns is annoying as hell.

warfelg
12-13-2017, 12:22 AM

So is Gibson throwing a crack back block to Embiid.

FlashBolt
12-13-2017, 12:23 AM

I said he won't get much better because he doesn't seem to be improving at the rate of other young studs and got bashed. The guy is great but he'll most likely be a 2nd option player, IMO. I don't see the guy being able to lead a team. He's had more than enough seasons to buffer that defense up and it's looking like he doesn't even care to do it.

WaDe03
12-13-2017, 12:32 AM
I said he won't get much better because he doesn't seem to be improving at the rate of other young studs and got bashed. The guy is great but he'll most likely be a 2nd option player, IMO. I don't see the guy being able to lead a team. He's had more than enough seasons to buffer that defense up and it's looking like he doesn't even care to do it.

Yea I'm starting to have my doubts. They just need to give the keys to Jimmy and let him lead the way.

kdspurman
12-13-2017, 12:33 AM
It was more Spurs trying to test Kawhi out than trying to win, tbh. I'm pretty sure Pop ain't losing sleep.

Definitely not losing sleep. They also shot like crap, that's a sure fire way to lose a game. But Kawhi looked good overall, Pop was pleased. Itll be a few weeks before he's back at the level he was

WaDe03
12-13-2017, 12:41 AM
Towns did the same thing in the Embiid Euro. I don't understand this guys defense.

WaDe03
12-13-2017, 12:45 AM
Jimmy!!! Best player on the court.

tredigs
12-13-2017, 12:47 AM
Is nobody going to mention that Ben Simmons has played 32 minutes and is scoreless with 1 rebound and 7 turnovers?

WaDe03
12-13-2017, 12:51 AM
Is nobody going to mention that Ben Simmons has played 32 minutes and is scoreless with 1 rebound and 7 turnovers?

Mentioned earlier Jimmy has locked him up.

tredigs
12-13-2017, 12:52 AM
T Wolves defense down the stretch here... just yikes.

WaDe03
12-13-2017, 12:53 AM
Jimmy is clutch as ****! Has always been.

WaDe03
12-13-2017, 12:54 AM
Jimmy is a superstar, it's time they start using him like one instead of a glue guy.

tredigs
12-13-2017, 12:55 AM
Don't think leaving JB wide open was the play there for Philly. Wolves will take it though.

tredigs
12-13-2017, 12:57 AM
Clutch FT's from Embiid there, those aren't easy. OT it is.

aman_13
12-13-2017, 12:58 AM
Jimmy is clutch as ****! Has always been.

If the clutch gene is real, he has it.

FlashBolt
12-13-2017, 01:02 AM
yeah gj kat. Give Embiid all the space in the world. Nice defense.

tredigs
12-13-2017, 01:07 AM
Towns is so ****ing clueless defensively. It's incredible. That's the 2nd time late in this game a cutter has just snuck behind him for the open dunk.

More-Than-Most
12-13-2017, 01:10 AM
Embeast carrying hard as **** man

WaDe03
12-13-2017, 01:11 AM
Towns is so ****ing clueless defensively. It's incredible. That's the 2nd time late in this game a cutter has just snuck behind him for the open dunk.

It's baffling.

WaDe03
12-13-2017, 01:12 AM
Everyone was so quick to claim Towns was the future of the bigs, if Embiid wasn't going to be washed before 26 I would say it would be him but even if Embiid is washed by then I think Porzingis is the future.

HandsOnTheWheel
12-13-2017, 01:14 AM
Wow safe to say Towns has regressed

FlashBolt
12-13-2017, 01:17 AM
I would blame it on Thibs but I don't see how you can when KAT seems more interested doing nothing.

WaDe03
12-13-2017, 01:23 AM
I would blame it on Thibs but I don't see how you can when KAT seems more interested doing nothing.

Towns is so out of the loop defensively you can't even blame it on coaching lol. He just clearly doesn't get it.

FlashBolt
12-13-2017, 01:28 AM
https://twitter.com/Deadspin/status/940795836237275136/photo/1

KAT plays like he's soft as freshly baked donuts. Who the hell taught him this defense?

ewing
12-13-2017, 01:34 AM
Dennis Smith would have been lots of fun to watch with KP. Idk about Frank's offensive ability or lack of. Very solid defensive player but those type of PG's aren't game changers if they can't score.

That could make him a role player but he has a pretty unique skill set. Dude makes the right play a lot as a passer and isn't scare to take a shot. he needs to learn to be a finisher on the drive and right now he just isn't. He does play great D, he is poised as ****, and he has an underrated attribute. Dude has an endless gas tank. When he has got big mins he as normally played the full 4th. Tonight he came in, in the 3rd, played the 4th, and overtime as the primary ball handler. he doesn't take play off on either end, helps on the boards.... I think he could develop into a very good game managing PG. A guy in the Conley mold.

ewing
12-13-2017, 01:37 AM

KAT plays like he's soft as freshly baked donuts. Who the hell taught him this defense?

He is averaging near 12 rebounds a game. Is that legit? Is it a side effect of West coast basketball and not going for offensive rebounds etc? Does this guy get a lot of 50/50 balls and good amount of balls you aren't expecting to get. Its a big number.

Scoots
12-13-2017, 10:07 AM

His body language sucks too.

tp13baby
12-13-2017, 10:20 AM
Without Milly and Jokic we are still a game out of 4th.

warfelg
12-13-2017, 10:28 AM
This guy:

warfelg
12-13-2017, 10:30 AM

#sarcasm

Vee-Rex
12-13-2017, 11:02 AM

Billy Ocean‏
@Hoodie0cean
11h11 hours ago
More
Replying to @Deadspin
When I accidentally press triangle too many times on 2k

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

FlashBolt
12-13-2017, 02:19 PM
Towns seems like he's afraid of contact. There's no other way to explain why a big man C who is ultimately responsible for guarding the paint is letting others attack the paint and he moves away. Just literally makes zero sense.