12-01-2017, 07:02 PM
Friday December 1st, 2017

http://i65.tinypic.com/2ebs9bm.jpg

NFLAccess
12-01-2017, 08:06 PM
I mean I don't understand why my Rockets only play 2 games in the next week

lol, please
12-01-2017, 08:12 PM
Klay playing through a sprained ankle like a boss. Straight savage. Where's stylez?

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

lol, please
12-01-2017, 08:19 PM
Curry hot early, and with an injured wrist.

lol, please
12-01-2017, 08:20 PM
Zaza has two great feeds so far, one form Klay and one from Green

lol, please
12-01-2017, 08:22 PM
Durant just hurt himself, leaving the game. Such a warrior though, tough to see him go down

lol, please
12-01-2017, 08:25 PM
Good to see Durant on the floor again, thought he might stay out

lol, please
12-01-2017, 08:38 PM
Love the defense, and ball movement tonight.

tredigs
12-01-2017, 08:38 PM
Kerr needs to get on the Jordan Bell train and give this kid more minutes. Glad to see him in the 1st quarter there.

tredigs
12-01-2017, 08:41 PM
Warriors with 41 on 75% from the field in the 1st quarter seems solid.

lol, please
12-01-2017, 08:43 PM
Biyombo making plays. Don't know why the Raptors would get rid of him

lol, please
12-01-2017, 08:48 PM
Just love what Casspi brings to this team

lol, please
12-01-2017, 08:58 PM
Payton trying to show up Curry.

Goodnight sweet prince

lol, please
12-01-2017, 09:09 PM
Great close out to the half

lol, please
12-01-2017, 09:48 PM
Nasty jumper by King Klay there

lol, please
12-01-2017, 10:07 PM
Durant ejected. Really it's the refs fault.

lol, please
12-01-2017, 10:33 PM
A quality win overall. Great ball movement. Great night from Bell.

Vee-Rex
12-01-2017, 11:00 PM
46 assists for the Warriors.

:O

BKLYNpigeon
12-01-2017, 11:03 PM
Warriors have the day off tomorrow in Miami before they play Sunday.

Take Miami and the points, its going to be a close one. haha

tredigs
12-01-2017, 11:03 PM
Westbrook is such a ****ing chucker it makes me sick.

IKnowHoops
12-01-2017, 11:16 PM
Man, GS just can't get people on the boards like the Bron.

JAZZNC
12-02-2017, 12:19 AM
Donovan Mitchell with 41pts..

lol, please
12-02-2017, 12:38 AM
Westbrook is such a ****ing chucker it makes me sick.:laugh2:

aman_13
12-02-2017, 12:41 AM
Donovan Mitchell with 41pts..

This kid could be special. I saw him earlier this season and he looked really good.

Giannis94
12-02-2017, 12:53 AM
Another quiet night without a certain team playing. I'm shocked. Golly Ole joy. If it was only like this when certain team would play

ewing
12-02-2017, 12:55 AM
Adams was beast tonight. OKC needs him to set that tone

zn23
12-02-2017, 12:58 AM
Steven Adams' perfect game was almost ruined by Russell Westbrook.

FlashBolt
12-02-2017, 12:58 AM
I feel like everyone genuinely likes Giannis here but this Giannis94 character has made him someone fun to dislike.

Giannis94
12-02-2017, 01:52 AM
I feel like everyone genuinely likes Giannis here but this Giannis94 character has made him someone fun to dislike.
Is what it is. It started with MTM being an idiot snd me responding a long time ago. And we weren't beig serious. But people like you.think we're being dead serious towards one another. When we're both actually trying to make PSD great again like what donny is doing for the person he took over for.

FlashBolt
12-02-2017, 01:57 AM
Is what it is. It started with MTM being an idiot snd me responding a long time ago. And we weren't beig serious. But people like you.think we're being dead serious towards one another. When we're both actually trying to make PSD great again like what donny is doing for the person he took over for.

No one finds it funny or entertaining. It's annoying. And people dislike Giannis because of you. Good job.

Giannis94
12-02-2017, 02:09 AM
No one finds it funny or entertaining. It's annoying. And people dislike Giannis because of you. Good job.

People dislike Embiid and the 76ers because of MTM. Wade because of wade03. Bucks because of me. But so be it. I am the average psd poster.

More-Than-Most
12-02-2017, 02:20 AM
lol why i gotta be brought up... I am just enjoying this sixers finals run this year before we sign lebron next year. : )

Giannis94
12-02-2017, 02:23 AM
lol why i gotta be brought up... I am just enjoying this sixers finals run this year before we sign lebron next year. : )

Because without you there is no Giannis94. It's brewer boy 94. Enjoy the 76 season assuming health. Which can't be assumed at this point

warfelg
12-02-2017, 09:21 AM
Another quiet night without a certain team playing. I'm shocked. Golly Ole joy. If it was only like this when certain team would play

And the fact that it's a Friday doesn't play into it at all :rolleyes:

Giannis94
12-02-2017, 10:29 AM
And the fact that it's a Friday doesn't play into it at all :rolleyes:

**** no. PSD is life. Psd is BAE even though it's been terrible the last few years. I'm going to be in mad town tonight so you ****s can troll Giannis away and I'm not gonna care.

JAZZNC
12-02-2017, 10:31 AM
There are more posts in this game thread about a 2yr long pissing contest between a couple of ego driven goobers than there is about a phenomenal rookie dropping 41 in a heck of a comeback win or a top 10 player in the league getting taken off the court in a wheel chair.....yeah, you guys are making PSD great again.

warfelg
12-02-2017, 11:09 AM
There are more posts in this game thread about a 2yr long pissing contest between a couple of ego driven goobers than there is about a phenomenal rookie dropping 41 in a heck of a comeback win or a top 10 player in the league getting taken off the court in a wheel chair.....yeah, you guys are making PSD great again.

I missed it but I heard about Mitchells night. That was awesome. Basket must have looked like the ocean to him.

Scoots
12-02-2017, 11:19 AM
When I was looking at this draft class before the draft there were more legit possible stars than I can ever remember, and several of the guys lower on that list have been out performing my admittedly optimistic outlook.

Mitchell is one of them, and he's just scratching the surface and could soon be one of the best 2 way players at his position. The future of the NBA is looking good.

JAZZNC
12-02-2017, 11:29 AM
When I was looking at this draft class before the draft there were more legit possible stars than I can ever remember, and several of the guys lower on that list have been out performing my admittedly optimistic outlook.

Mitchell is one of them, and he's just scratching the surface and could soon be one of the best 2 way players at his position. The future of the NBA is looking good.

I heard a lot of Kemba Walker comparisons (which is the easy thing to do bc of their height) but with his strength and athleticism I see him as more of a shorter Wade with a jumper. I know that's being overly optimistic, but he has show some serious potential. I'm just really excited about this kid and think he's by far the best rookie we've had in a long long time!

eDush
12-02-2017, 02:07 PM

Mitchell is one of them, and he's just scratching the surface and could soon be one of the best 2 way players at his position. The future of the NBA is looking good.I think Mitchell is the real deal and I think will be a star sooner rather than later. He's been making the most of his opportunities :nod:

tredigs
12-02-2017, 02:07 PM
I watched the last 8 minutes of that One because I wanted to see if DMC could close out the game. Obviously as most of us know he couldn't, but it was great watching Mitchell put on a show. He's stepping up big and having a hell of a week. The Jazz offense looks fantastic with Gobert out. Food for thought.

JAZZNC
12-02-2017, 02:25 PM
I watched the last 8 minutes of that One because I wanted to see if DMC could close out the game. Obviously as most of us know he couldn't, but it was great watching Mitchell put on a show. He's stepping up big and having a hell of a week. The Jazz offense looks fantastic with Gobert out. Food for thought.

I wonder if it's Gobert being out or only having one non-spacing big on the court at a time. Jerebko has certainly helped simply by creating space. Rubio, Favors, and Gobert on the court isn't a recipe for success.

Scoots
12-02-2017, 02:56 PM
I think Mitchell is the real deal and I think will be a star sooner rather than later. He's been making the most of his opportunities :nod:

Please don't agree with me. :nod:

Scoots
12-02-2017, 02:58 PM
I wonder if it's Gobert being out or only having one non-spacing big on the court at a time. Jerebko has certainly helped simply by creating space. Rubio, Favors, and Gobert on the court isn't a recipe for success.

Teams with good coaches and good culture grow when the leader goes down. The Jazz will be stronger when the injuries heal with all of the development of individuals and of the team as a whole.

lol, please
12-02-2017, 05:42 PM
No one finds it funny or entertaining. It's annoying. And people dislike Giannis because of you. Good job.You can't take people like that seriously.

No rational, mature adult will dislike a team or player simply because of what some other random fan says or does.

I find Giannis entertaining and nothing that Giannis poster does would affect my opinion of him.

MTM has no bearing on what i think of Embiid.

Saddletramp doesnt influence my opinion of the Rockets.

I find Wade03 obsession with Wade amusing, and his bandwagon tendencies pathetic, but I still think of Wade as an ATG.

And lastly, people who claim that they hate the Warriors because of me, are laughable. Letting another man influence you so, over something so trivial is petty and weak.

Love and hate who you want to, but don't claim another fan made you do it.

tredigs
12-03-2017, 12:38 AM
You can't take people like that seriously.

No rational, mature adult will dislike a team or player simply because of what some other random fan says or does.

I find Giannis entertaining and nothing that Giannis poster does would affect my opinion of him.

I find Wade03 obsession with Wade amusing, and his bandwagon tendencies pathetic, but I still think of Wade as an ATG.

And lastly, people who claim that they hate the Warriors because of me, are laughable. Letting another man influence you so, over something so trivial is petty and weak.

Ding Ding Ding.

Vee-Rex
12-03-2017, 02:37 AM
You can't take people like that seriously.

Well said.

Your masterful (and hilarious) trolling aside, I knew there was something I liked about you.

ewing
12-03-2017, 11:15 AM
I have no probably rooting against a team that isn't the knicks solely b/c them losing will annoy ****** fans