PDA

View Full Version : The Brooklyn Nets

Giannis94
12-01-2017, 01:17 PM
how bout dem Nets?

How is this team winning games? I mean, major props to them. I go, check standings and figure they probably are a 3-4 win team. But no. They are within .019 win% of the Hornets, Thunder, Clippers. While having lost their 2 best players.

I assume the coaching has to be pretty damn good, but what else is going right for them? They have to be considerd and underrated success story given the external circumstances.

WaDe03
12-01-2017, 01:25 PM
They've been falling lately and will continue to. Garbage team and organization, joke of the league. Thank you for the pick.

BKLYNpigeon
12-01-2017, 01:32 PM
Nets play hard, and show signs of progress. Will probably finish above, Bulls, Suns, Hawks, Kings and Mavs.

TheDish87
12-01-2017, 01:35 PM
most thought they were closer to bottom 5-8 rather than bottom 3 and they are on par. but the loss on Lin and Russ is prob gonna be too much to overcome in the end. i see the selling off Caroll and maybe others at the deadline too

Giannis94
12-01-2017, 01:40 PM
They've been falling lately and will continue to. Garbage team and organization, joke of the league. Thank you for the pick.

This setiment will change when lebron leaves CLE. and then wade goes to Brooklyn. and you'll be like "WTF y we trade pick!!"

Giannis94
12-01-2017, 01:43 PM
Credit to the Nets is well deserved. While you have trolls like Wade trying to derail the thread. SMFH

WaDe03
12-01-2017, 01:44 PM
This setiment will change when lebron leaves CLE. and then wade goes to Brooklyn. and you'll be like "WTF y we trade pick!!"

Wade taking Marquette to the Final Four is more than anything BAE has done for the city of MKE.

homie564
12-01-2017, 01:56 PM
Iíve said before that this Nets team reminds me a lot of the 14/15 Celtics... not much talent but play like every game is the NBA finals. They have nothing to lose and they play like it. That translates to wins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giannis94
12-01-2017, 02:02 PM
Wade taking Marquette to the Final Four is more than anything BAE has done for the city of MKE.

And Giannis and Scott Walker got us a new arena. So he's worth hundreds of millions. Remind me, what has wade done that gives you a right to talk ****?

WaDe03
12-01-2017, 02:19 PM
And Giannis and Scott Walker got us a new arena. So he's worth hundreds of millions. Remind me, what has wade done that gives you a right to talk ****?

He's just a top 20 player ever with 3 more rings than BAE will ever have and led his country to a gold medal. All things BAE will never do.