PDA

View Full Version : Which big man should the Bucks go after?

C-Dub
11-28-2017, 03:38 PM
Derrick Favors - 12 mil expiring contract.

Possible trades include Telly, Delly, or Henson and a throw in such as Vaugn or DJ. May also include 2nd rounder.

Marc Gasol - 2 year/ 46 mil with player option in 3rd year for 25 mil.

Possible dream trades include either Delly and telly and or henson (2 of the 3) and throw ins with upside such as brogdon or maker. Or they could ask for Jabari or Middleton and then the trade adjusts from there.

Deandre Jordan - 22 mil expiring

same as gasol pretty much, just wouldnt want to give up as much because its expiring.

Either way the Bucks need a big just as bad as CLE!

hugepatsfan
11-28-2017, 03:42 PM
I think they should go for Gasol if they can swing a deal.

warfelg
11-28-2017, 04:12 PM
Gasol because his shooting gives some much needed spacing.

Favors is the most realistic and doesnít mess with the offense too much.

I think Jordan isnít the best fit in the world tbh.

TheDish87
11-28-2017, 04:44 PM
they dont really have any worthwhile assets to trade for these players with the exception of maybe Favors

ewing
11-28-2017, 04:58 PM
joakim noah

Giannis94
11-28-2017, 04:59 PM
joakim noah

I'd trade kidd for him.

valade16
11-28-2017, 05:19 PM
Unless they are prepared to trade Maker, Brogdon or Parker they really have nothing to offer.

WaDe03
11-28-2017, 05:21 PM
Nothing to offer for anyone worthwhile. On track to miss the playoffs....

mrblisterdundee
11-28-2017, 05:30 PM
I would go for Gasol. He, Conley and Giannis would have been a killer Big Three, but oh well.
If I were the Grizzlies, I'd push for at least Maker coming back, along with contract fillers ó maybe something like Gasol and Ennis for Henson, Teletovic and Maker.
If the Bucks don't want to give up Maker and aren't set on Jabari, they could offer him, Henson and maybe Wilson for Gasol. Henson is what he is, which isn't much. Jabari might be great, but also might not ever get past his injuries, so I think the Grizzlies deserve another young piece for security. Milwaukee will still have a ****-ton of forwards.

GREATNESS ONE
11-28-2017, 06:12 PM
They should trade for Brook Lopez.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-28-2017, 06:16 PM
Maker,Wilson,Vaughn and choice of two of the three Amigos as in Delly,Telly,Henson and maybe second round pick for Gasol.

Bledsoe,Middleton,Parker,Giannis,Gasol

Brogdon 6th man and Snell 7th man.

WaDe03
11-28-2017, 06:20 PM
Maker,Wilson,Vaughn and choice of two of the three Amigos as in Delly,Telly,Henson and maybe second round pick for Gasol.

Bledsoe,Middleton,Parker,Giannis,Gasol

Brogdon 6th man and Snell 7th man.

Not enough for Gasol lol.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-28-2017, 06:36 PM

Well I was gonna offer up a first but kinda hard since our first is tied with Suns Bledsoe trade. So many protections. I guess we could do reverse protections. But then if both picks land back to back years then the Stepien rule kicks in.

I hate to part with to much for Gasol since he is up there in age at 32. He could nose dive pretty soon here. Bucks be better off to kick the can and see what Noel costs from the Mavs if Noel waives his no trade clause cause of the QO. Or see what 76ers want for Okafor. Reports are Okafor for a second round pick is the asking price now. Or ask Hawks about Dedmon.

Or ask Mavs about Withey. Or see what Knicks are doing with O'Quinn. Not so sure Jazz want our salary fillers for Favors. Telly is a two year deal where Delly and Henson are three year deals. Jordan would be nice as well. But i'm sure Clippers want a haul as well. Hard to gauge value when guys are old or not happy and what not. Or buy low on Bogut from the Lakers.

Giannis94
11-28-2017, 11:11 PM
Nothing to offer for anyone worthwhile. On track to miss the playoffs....

I'd rather take the 6 seed and take on Judas and watch Giannis roundhouse ya boi than get the 8 seed and get the celts

Giannis94
11-28-2017, 11:12 PM

Reported for being MTM's dupe

Bostonjorge
11-28-2017, 11:15 PM
Favors would be a great addition for the Bucks. Gasol and Jordan will have a premium price tag.

mrblisterdundee
11-29-2017, 01:18 AM
Vucevic would be a sneaky good addition for the Bucks. He's a long, skilled post scorer who shoots nearly 38 percent from three and plays decent defense. He's only 27, and his contract is one of the best values in the NBA. A lineup of Bledsoe, Brogdon, Middleton, Giannis and Vucevic would kill.
Orlando should be tanking for another high pick, and Vucevic doesn't really fit their timeline. They can sell high to get another young asset in Maker, play their young guys and keep building up talent. I'd try to trade Fournier for a younger asset too.