PDA

View Full Version : 11/27 NBA Game Thread

Pages : 1 [2]

More-Than-Most
11-27-2017, 11:58 PM
https://i.redd.it/668npgdr8j001.jpg

simply amazing

Is this allowed? I am legit curious... if it isnt just delete it. I am not sure if soemthing from reddit is allowed.

WaDe03
11-28-2017, 12:03 AM

simply amazing

Is this allowed? I am legit curious... if it isnt just delete it. I am not sure if soemthing from reddit is allowed.

Did Embiid block LeBron tonight or something and I missed it? Should have Wade using block on Embiid.

More-Than-Most
11-28-2017, 12:06 AM
Did Embiid block LeBron tonight or something and I missed it? Should have Wade using block on Embiid.

Decline wade cant defend a paraplegic let alone block someone.

Htownballa1622
11-28-2017, 12:08 AM
Cavs are the best team in the league right now.

http://gif.co/x30a.gif

WaDe03
11-28-2017, 12:08 AM
Decline wade cant defend a paraplegic let alone block someone.

What was this?

More-Than-Most
11-28-2017, 12:09 AM

What was this?

wade tripping and falling into the ball.

WaDe03
11-28-2017, 12:09 AM

Lmao!

FlashBolt
11-28-2017, 12:12 AM
When I lived in Brooklyn when we had no Basketball team and I didn't root for the Knicks. Many of my friends and neighbors are/were Knicks fans. When the Nets moved to Brooklyn, I jumped on board.

Brooklyn isn't a city or a state... NYC has had a basketball team and that is the Knicks. And it ain't even far from New Jersey.. can take a car and get out there within 20 minutes with no traffic. I'm not sure where Wade03 lives at but I can bet you it ain't a 20 minute drive to his nearest NBA team..

FlashBolt
11-28-2017, 12:14 AM

simply amazing

Embiid should have dominated against Love+Frye. Two of the worst defenders at the C position. Love was clearly outsized and Frye is like chicken bones. With all the younglings in the Sixers, I'm more surprised LeBron looked the youngest out there tonight. That alley from Wade would have been sweet but LeBron couldn't extend further than he used to.

Lakers + Giants
11-28-2017, 12:17 AM
inb4 the lonzo insults, but clippers have like 3 or 4 players that shouldn't be in the NBA lmao. Wow, hadn't noticed that tbh.

More-Than-Most
11-28-2017, 12:18 AM
Embiid should have dominated against Love+Frye. Two of the worst defenders at the C position. Love was clearly outsized and Frye is like chicken bones. With all the younglings in the Sixers, I'm more surprised LeBron looked the youngest out there tonight. That alley from Wade would have been sweet but LeBron couldn't extend further than he used to.

we relied way to much on 3 point shooting and as good as embiid was he relied a ton on shooting tonight instead of dominating inside... it was just moronic of him/them... We lived and died by the 3 tonight and it killed us... Cavs are just better and turning it on... I still think we can get a top 5 seed as long as ben and embiid are healthy because our sch has been insane so far and cools down towards the end of the season. Lebron is lebron.... He will be in the finals again... I am starting to hope he signs with us though.

More-Than-Most
11-28-2017, 12:19 AM
Lonzo goes to the bench and the lakers go on a big time run.... but I am just trolling again lolololol

MJNetsIsles
11-28-2017, 12:24 AM
Brooklyn isn't a city or a state... NYC has had a basketball team and that is the Knicks. And it ain't even far from New Jersey.. can take a car and get out there within 20 minutes with no traffic. I'm not sure where Wade03 lives at but I can bet you it ain't a 20 minute drive to his nearest NBA team..

I can take a half hour train ride to watch the Nets play in NYC.
Brooklyn is a city and a borough.

FlashBolt
11-28-2017, 12:26 AM
we relied way to much on 3 point shooting and as good as embiid was he relied a ton on shooting tonight instead of dominating inside... it was just moronic of him/them... We lived and died by the 3 tonight and it killed us... Cavs are just better and turning it on... I still think we can get a top 5 seed as long as ben and embiid are healthy because our sch has been insane so far and cools down towards the end of the season. Lebron is lebron.... He will be in the finals again... I am starting to hope he signs with us though.

Call me crazy but I think LeBron was out here evaluating his potential team.. Sixers have to be on the list and I'm not sure Bron liked what he saw. Simmons looked intimidated all game, Joel could have done more, RoCo suffered from a shooting symptom.. happens to Curry as well where he can't even hit a layup. I'm really liking TJ McConnell. This dude is the white Beverley. Annoying as hell. I thought Wade was going to stuff him right in the face at one point.

FlashBolt
11-28-2017, 12:28 AM
I can take a half hour train ride to watch the Nets play in NYC.
Brooklyn is a city and a borough.

Brooklyn isn't a city.. it's a borough. NYC is the city of New York. By your logic, Queens is also a city. And Staten Island. And the Bronx. Do you actually live in NY? Didn't think anyone would confuse Brooklyn as a city.

More-Than-Most
11-28-2017, 12:30 AM
Call me crazy but I think LeBron was out here evaluating his potential team.. Sixers have to be on the list and I'm not sure Bron liked what he saw. Simmons looked intimidated all game, Joel could have done more, RoCo suffered from a shooting symptom.. happens to Curry as well where he can't even hit a layup. I'm really liking TJ McConnell. This dude is the white Beverley. Annoying as hell. I thought Wade was going to stuff him right in the face at one point.

lol if i was bron i would hate what i saw as well.... outside of Embiid the team was awful.

MJNetsIsles
11-28-2017, 12:34 AM
Brooklyn isn't a city.. it's a borough. NYC is the city of New York. By your logic, Queens is also a city. And Staten Island. And the Bronx. Do you actually live in NY? Didn't think anyone would confuse Brooklyn as a city.

At doctors offices when you're sick it asks for City and State.
Brooklyn (city) New York (state) is what I fill in my entire life.

Always accepted.

WaDe03
11-28-2017, 12:35 AM

6MOY candidate!

Lakers + Giants
11-28-2017, 12:36 AM
Clippers getting some favorable calls all game. Sad that they're so bad they need em vs us now.

FlashBolt
11-28-2017, 12:42 AM
At doctors offices when you're sick it asks for City and State.
Brooklyn (city) New York (state) is what I fill in my entire life.

Always accepted.
they accept it because they know what you mean. but that doesn't make it a city. no one ever says Brooklyn is the best city in the world.

6MOY candidate!

Numbers are messed up. 2nd lineups are always easier to score and cavs really do a great job of surrounding wade with shooters. Not taking anything away from Wade, he's been amazing. I think wade is actually a better PG than Kyrie is so that's why Cavs are able to score in various ways outside of kyrie's iso. Issue with lebron's on/off rating is because crowder/jr/rose have sucked so bad in the times Bron has been with them that his net rating has looked poor. I really like wade in the 2nd unit.. i remember you said he should start over J.R. and pretty much all of us said it made more sense for him to lead the 2nd unit.

MJNetsIsles
11-28-2017, 12:43 AM
they accept it because they know what you mean. but that doesn't make it a city. no one ever says Brooklyn is the best city in the world.

Numbers are messed up. 2nd lineups are always easier to score and cavs really do a great job of surrounding wade with shooters. Not taking anything away from Wade, he's been amazing. I think wade is actually a better PG than Kyrie is so that's why Cavs are able to score in various ways outside of kyrie's iso. Issue with lebron's on/off rating is because crowder/jr/rose have sucked so bad in the times Bron has been with them that his net rating has looked poor. I really like wade in the 2nd unit.. i remember you said he should start over J.R. and pretty much all of us said it made more sense for him to lead the 2nd unit.

I see what you're trying to say.

MJNetsIsles
11-28-2017, 12:44 AM
Brooklyn is the most populated borough in NYC.

That's gotta count for something, it's a huge market.

Vee-Rex
11-28-2017, 12:48 AM

Frye did well defending Embiid.

This is when Embiid should've used much more power in his moves. Instead he was finesse over a lengthy Frye and didn't take advantage as much as he could have. He'll learn.

WaDe03
11-28-2017, 12:54 AM

Not sure the stat was a knock on LeBron, I'm pretty sure they're a positive with LeBron on the court as well. I think the point was to show how good the bench has been when we're so used to LeBrons teams going to **** when he goes to the bench.

Yea he's been great in the role lately. Still continuing to improve. He fit next to Rose wasn't great and hurt things imo. Not sure how it would look with IT there instead but for now if it ain't broke don't break it. As long as he closes that's all that really matters to me, can't have a player with that resume on the bench in the clutch.

Lakers + Giants
11-28-2017, 01:00 AM
Luke fine with Lonzo playing in foul trouble cuz he probably won't play the 4th anyway, sorry, I had to :laugh2:

KB24PG16
11-28-2017, 01:08 AM
deandre jordan remains a mental midget

Lakers + Giants
11-28-2017, 01:09 AM
Ingram and Lonzo need to shoot 1K FTs per game during the off season. I know some players say it's just mental but cmon now!

lol, please
11-28-2017, 01:16 AM
Curry, Durant out; Iguodala doubtful tonight for GSKlay and Dray will lead the Dubs to victory.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

lol, please
11-28-2017, 01:23 AM
Phantom foul on Livingston

lol, please
11-28-2017, 01:25 AM
Green and Livingston with clutch shots

Teeboy1487
11-28-2017, 01:28 AM
Lonzo goes to the bench and the lakers go on a big time run.... but I am just trolling again lolololol

Lonzo sucks man. I wish Clarkson would start over him.

lol, please
11-28-2017, 01:30 AM
Iggy is wet!!!

c.c.
11-28-2017, 01:34 AM

You are 100% right about Brooklyn not being a city Flashbolt

lol, please
11-28-2017, 01:36 AM
You are 100% right about Brooklyn not being a city FlashboltAre you fired up about the playoffs!? Rockets took that next step this year

MJNetsIsles
11-28-2017, 01:41 AM
You are 100% right about Brooklyn not being a city Flashbolt

I'm still a die hard Brooklyn Nets fan whether you people like it or not!

lol, please
11-28-2017, 01:44 AM
Klays defense is so good he makes peeps fall down. LMAO

MJNetsIsles
11-28-2017, 01:44 AM
OKC population: 638,637
Brooklyn population: 2.637 Million

Once the Nets become good and develop their own brand. Look out.

In Sean Marks I Trust

Lakers + Giants
11-28-2017, 01:45 AM
Lou Will is all the Clippers offense right now. Just like he was for us for a couple of years. It'll change once Danilo comes back but we better not lose to this trash *** team. I know Beverley is hurt too but I was speaking strictly about offense.

Lakers + Giants
11-28-2017, 01:46 AM
Austin, you have no ****in right to showboat. You're only in the NBA cuz of your daddy, who should be without a job as well.

lol, please
11-28-2017, 01:46 AM
Casspi :facepalm:

WaDe03
11-28-2017, 01:51 AM
I swear I was going to post that I felt like Griffin was about to break but didn't want to jinx anything. He looked weird out there. Obviously this play wasn't his fault but that looked bad.

lol, please
11-28-2017, 01:53 AM
That's game. Klay had to make that but it shouldn't be that close

KB24PG16
11-28-2017, 01:53 AM
I swear I was going to post that I felt like Griffin was about to break but didn't want to jinx anything. He looked weird out there. Obviously this play wasn't his fault but that looked bad.

austin rivers might have just sealed him and his fathers fates moving forward pending the likely mri on that knee

HandsOnTheWheel
11-28-2017, 01:54 AM
Bogdanovic!

CityofTreez
11-28-2017, 01:55 AM
Bogdan

Lakers + Giants
11-28-2017, 01:59 AM
Clippers got the refs on their side. I never knew you had 10 seconds to inbound the ball instead of 5..... god damn man.

Lakers + Giants
11-28-2017, 02:01 AM
We just lost to some D-League type talent. Bad coaching, bad officiating, bad defense. We're ***.....

eDush
11-28-2017, 02:02 AM
That's game. Klay had to make that but it shouldn't be that close

Sent from my Note 8 using TapatalkAt least we didn't lose to the Bulls :nod:

HandsOnTheWheel
11-28-2017, 02:02 AM
Lonzo Ball defensive breakdown in clutch-time. Shocking

Teeboy1487
11-28-2017, 02:03 AM
I like Luke but his rotations are horrific at best.

Lakers + Giants
11-28-2017, 02:03 AM
Lonzo Ball defensive breakdown in clutch-time. Shocking

Not even defending Lonzo, but this loss is on KCP and Luke. He wen't Kobe mode, almost 30 damn shots...and **** luke for not doing **** about it.

eDush
11-28-2017, 02:05 AM
We just lost to some D-League type talent. Bad coaching, bad officiating, bad defense. We're ***.....Don't confused the Clippers with the Bulls. LAC is still capable of beating contenders with Griffin on the floor, trust me :nod:

aman_13
11-28-2017, 02:08 AM
Why was Clarkson on the bench? Lonzo should not have been on the floor.

eDush
11-28-2017, 02:11 AM
Why was Clarkson on the bench? Lonzo should not have been on the floor.Obviously they don't want to endure any backlash from his dad. Poor Luke :(

More-Than-Most
11-28-2017, 02:21 AM
na bruh they are better even though the lakers get back in the game when he goes to the bench.

c.c.
11-28-2017, 02:26 AM
Are you fired up about the playoffs!? Rockets took that next step this year

I’m not going to be “fired up” until we make it pass that hell of a team in the Bay Area lol.

c.c.
11-28-2017, 02:30 AM
I'm still a die hard Brooklyn Nets fan whether you people like it or not!

Who disliked the fact that you a fan of that team? I respect fans who stay around during the bad times of franchises.

I just agreeed with Flashbolt about Brooklyn not being a city.

FlashBolt
11-28-2017, 02:54 AM
OKC population: 638,637
Brooklyn population: 2.637 Million

Once the Nets become good and develop their own brand. Look out.

In Sean Marks I Trust

"Once the Nets become good."

Oh yeah, and once we find life outside of Earth, we can start going there.

FlashBolt
11-28-2017, 03:13 AM
https://twitter.com/netw3rk/status/935394865357008896/photo/1

Doc Rivers is a loser and needs to be fired.. And his son looks like he's mentally ill. find him a doctor.

BKLYNpigeon
11-28-2017, 03:46 AM

Doc Rivers is a loser and needs to be fired.. And his son looks like he's mentally ill. find him a doctor.

Its funny when you look at Doc's career as a coach. Maybe were just outsiders and evaluating him, but we all trash the guy. Yet most of the NBA and well respected writers say he's great and one of the better coaches in the league. I think most of the time, you are as good as the talent you have on the floor.

NFLAccess
11-28-2017, 07:53 AM
Thank you kings. Yes it's early. Very early. But good to see my Rockets with the 1 seed

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

MJNetsIsles
11-28-2017, 08:24 AM
"Once the Nets become good."

Oh yeah, and once we find life outside of Earth, we can start going there.

And once the Thunder get passed Golden State... oh wait.

MJNetsIsles
11-28-2017, 08:27 AM

You'd be this bitter too if Kevin Durant left your team like a red headed step child and went on to win a ring with his new team, who he almost defeated the year prior.

kdspurman
11-28-2017, 10:52 AM
Thought I was wasting $ when I dropped some on the Kings at a +700 ML, despite KD/Curry not playing. Pleasant surprise seeing they pulled it off this morning.

MJNetsIsles
11-28-2017, 11:02 AM
The Thunder have 1 more win than the Nets. Someone tell Flashbolt to shut his mouth until his team plays better than it has. You're not in the playoff picture either as of right now and can't call the Nets a laughing stock looking at your record with Westbrook, George, and Carmelo.

WaDe03
11-28-2017, 11:06 AM
The Thunder have 1 more win than the Nets. Someone tell Flashbolt to shut his mouth until his team plays better than it has. You're not in the playoff picture either as of right now and can't call the Nets a laughing stock looking at your record with Westbrook, George, and Carmelo.

I have never seen someone's feelings so hurt.

MJNetsIsles
11-28-2017, 11:21 AM
I have never seen someone's feelings so hurt.

My feelings aren't hurt. I feel I just won the argument.

WaDe03
11-28-2017, 11:31 AM
My feelings aren't hurt. I feel I just won the argument.

The Thunder will be good though. The big 3 Heat started out 9-8 and had much better players as their top 3, especially their 1st year together.

FlashBolt
11-28-2017, 11:52 AM
You'd be this bitter too if Kevin Durant left your team like a red headed step child and went on to win a ring with his new team, who he almost defeated the year prior.

I am ashamed I am in the same state you are. Better I'd leave you on ignore.

MJNetsIsles
11-28-2017, 12:08 PM
I am ashamed I am in the same state you are. Better I'd leave you on ignore.

If you can't stand the Heat..
Become a Cavs fan like Wade03

WaDe03
11-28-2017, 12:15 PM
If you can't stand the Heat..
Become a Cavs fan like Wade03

You will never see your favorite team win a championship. I've watch my favorite player win 3 in the last 11 or so years. He is greater than the entire Nets franchise and history, let that sink in.

Driven
11-28-2017, 12:15 PM

Oh come on, the Thunder have played fairly well. At the very least their points differential is +7.4 over the Nets.

Giannis94
11-28-2017, 12:25 PM
You will never see your favorite team win a championship. I've watch my favorite player win 3 in the last 11 or so years. He is greater than the entire Nets franchise and history, let that sink in.

CC Scoots, War

#allpostersmatter #hetoo

MJNetsIsles
11-28-2017, 12:33 PM

YES I will.

My favorite player is Lebron James. He ***** on Wade.

I don't compare players to teams.

WaDe03
11-28-2017, 12:36 PM
YES I will.

My favorite player is Lebron James. He ***** on Wade.

I don't compare players to teams.

NO you won't. Ok cool your favorite player is LeBron, they're both a huge part to each other's legacies. It's easy to pick LeBron/Kobe/Jordan as your favorite player because they were so hyped up. I picked Wade when he was in college and he turned out to be a GOAT!

The Nets will not win a championship in your life time.

MJNetsIsles
11-28-2017, 12:38 PM
Picking a player over a team is a joke!!! You look weak.

I've been a Nets fan since 2012. When they moved to NY.

I love my team. I'll be here for the long haul.

lol, please
11-28-2017, 12:42 PM
The Thunder have 1 more win than the Nets. Someone tell Flashbolt to shut his mouth until his team plays better than it has. You're not in the playoff picture either as of right now and can't call the Nets a laughing stock looking at your record with Westbrook, George, and Carmelo.Savage

WaDe03
11-28-2017, 12:51 PM
Picking a player over a team is a joke!!! You look weak.

I've been a Nets fan since 2012. When they moved to NY.

I love my team. I'll be here for the long haul.

Lmao how old are you? What team were you a fan of before the Nets?

MJNetsIsles
11-28-2017, 01:23 PM
Lmao how old are you? What team were you a fan of before the Nets?

Bulls. ❤️ MJ ❤️

WaDe03
11-28-2017, 01:26 PM
Bulls. ❤️ MJ ❤️

I don't believe you were old enough to watch MJ but if you lived in Brooklyn and were a Bulls fan because of MJ then how can you say anything about me being a Wade fan? Seems pretty hypocritical

MJNetsIsles
11-28-2017, 01:32 PM
I don't believe you were old enough to watch MJ but if you lived in Brooklyn and were a Bulls fan because of MJ then how can you say anything about me being a Wade fan? Seems pretty hypocritical

You jump from team to team. I was a Bulls fan even post Jordan.

For example when Jordan played for the Wizards, I didn't root for them.

Once my city had a team I decided to become a Nets fan. Only logical.

WaDe03
11-28-2017, 01:34 PM
You jump from team to team. I was a Bulls fan even post Jordan.

For example when Jordan played for the Wizards, I didn't root for them.

Once my city had a team I decided to become a Nets fan. Only logical.

They're completely different situations because Jordan had retired then came back. I'm sure you tuned in to all his Wizards games though, even though I'm not sure you were old enough.

Giannis94
11-28-2017, 01:35 PM
So lemme get this straight- you have a user that jumps team to team with a player. And then a user that goes "well, MJ retired- so now it's time to pick a team". nice. nice. nice. Y'all soon to be GSW fans.

MJNetsIsles
11-28-2017, 01:41 PM
So lemme get this straight- you have a user that jumps team to team with a player. And then a user that goes "well, MJ retired- so now it's time to pick a team". nice. nice. nice. Y'all soon to be GSW fans.

That's not what happened. The Nets were a NJ team and had no connection to New York. Once they relocated to Brooklyn I became a fan of my new hometown team, as did many people. It's acceptable. Now all my teams rhyme and are the little brother teams to the mainlands teams. (Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers) The Nets have a home in Brooklyn.

Giannis94
11-28-2017, 01:43 PM
meow

MJNetsIsles
11-28-2017, 01:47 PM
Good ole name calling. I'd get infracted and ripped. But same rules don't apply. So enjoy!
Fair enough. I understand.

I edited it out, because I get name called all the time.

My apologies!

Giannis94
11-28-2017, 01:55 PM
I edited it out, because I get name called all the time.

My apologies!

I don't care. The 76ers mafia would be out and picketing for me to get banned.

MJNetsIsles
11-28-2017, 02:02 PM
I don't care. The 76ers mafia would be out and picketing for me to get banned.

Lol the 76ers Mafia, that's hilarious. :laugh:

Giannis94
11-28-2017, 02:08 PM
Lol the 76ers Mafia, that's hilarious. :laugh:
Scoots is like the mediator because he realizes how non-sensical they are. I literally am fending for myself. can you imagine if I had 3 more of "me's"? It's like what they have going on now. MTM, WAR, and the other mod guy. Forgot his name. but he's a nobody.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-28-2017, 02:20 PM
Most of the posts in this main NBA section is pretty much bickering over differences. hahhaha If it wasn't this it be pretty much ghost town or the usual duplicate threads of the same news. Well and game threads.

WaDe03
11-28-2017, 02:37 PM

Wade is going to win 6MOY and DPOY.

On a serious note though, how many of you all are still eating Wade crow? This has been going on 5 years now y'all have told me he's washed up and a negative player. Look at him now at almost 36. I was told by many Wade wouldn't help the Cavs but it looks like he makes them much, much better.

Giannis94
11-28-2017, 02:54 PM

Wade is going to win 6MOY and DPOY.

On a serious note though, how many of you all are still eating Wade crow? This has been going on 5 years now y'all have told me he's washed up and a negative player. Look at him now at almost 36. I was told by many Wade wouldn't help the Cavs but it looks like he makes them much, much better.

But if he wanted to win a title, he woulda picked MKE the past two times.

WaDe03
11-28-2017, 03:24 PM
But if he wanted to win a title, he woulda picked MKE the past two times.

Y'all have to make the playoffs first.

Giannis94
11-28-2017, 05:00 PM
Y'all have to make the playoffs first.
More proof that you're a bandwagon fan.

WaDe03
11-28-2017, 05:03 PM
More proof that you're a bandwagon fan.

How is that? You made the playoffs last year but you're on and off. As of right now, you're the 10th seed lmao.