PDA

View Full Version : If Davis leaves the Pelicans where do you think he will end up?

Tg11
11-26-2017, 04:56 PM
I've been hearing rumors that AD (Anthony Davis) that he might leave New Orleans in the off-season this coming off-season but even if he does leave which teams do you think Anthony Davis could go to or fit on?

Personally I don't think Anthony Davis will leave New Orleans but even if he did as for where he could go?

Been hearing Davis to the Celtics a lot and if that were to happen and we kept our pieces of Kyrie, Hayward and Horford along with the team we have now but then get Anthony Davis on top of it we would be an instant title contender in the East

But other teams I could see Davis on:

Lakers, Thunder, Heat, Knicks, Bulls, Magic, Rockets

Raidaz4Life
11-26-2017, 05:15 PM
Miami would be my guess

Chronz
11-26-2017, 05:29 PM
Dude wants to win, he's going to gs for the min. Ultimate courage

WaDe03
11-26-2017, 05:29 PM
Yea sources told me he might leave too, only problem is he's under contract for 3 more seasons.

Scoots
11-26-2017, 05:38 PM

The Warriors could use an upgrade at center

c.c.
11-26-2017, 06:34 PM
I donít know if he has any player options but heís under contract all the way to 2021. This thread should be about Cousins, he an upcoming free agent.

aman_13
11-26-2017, 07:04 PM
I wish the Raptors would go for it. I think they can give New Orleans some good young pieces.

europagnpilgrim
11-26-2017, 07:12 PM
Any of the top 3-5 contenders will have probably the best shot when or if he becomes avail, I believe they will ride this twin tower thing out and bring Cousins back after this season because they are a Klay Thompson or Irving type of player away from being pretty damn dangerous big 3 and that is hard to build in any era so I wouldn't F it up if I were them since it is clearly working from a dynamic duo point

Heediot
11-26-2017, 09:05 PM
Pelicans are doing relatively better with Davis.Cousins and co lately. Give them more time.

Storch
11-27-2017, 03:09 AM
Celtics.

Scary!

Mave1002
11-27-2017, 05:29 AM
I've been hearing rumors that AD (Anthony Davis) that he might leave New Orleans in the off-season this coming off-season but even if he does leave which teams do you think Anthony Davis could go to or fit on?

Personally I don't think Anthony Davis will leave New Orleans but even if he did as for where he could go?

Been hearing Davis to the Celtics a lot and if that were to happen and we kept our pieces of Kyrie, Hayward and Horford along with the team we have now but then get Anthony Davis on top of it we would be an instant title contender in the East

You mean DMC?

KnicksorBust
11-27-2017, 07:16 AM
I want them to stay together. They are only 1 piece away from contending.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-27-2017, 09:23 AM
AD has 3 more years.

Scoots
11-27-2017, 10:37 AM
AD has 3 more years.

Kyrie had multiple years left too.

hugepatsfan
11-27-2017, 11:28 AM
BOS I think will be able to send back assets via trade or position themselves to make the cap room in free agency. Seems they have a hard-on for him. If he does leave I'd give them the highest odds.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-27-2017, 12:18 PM
Kyrie had multiple years left too.

That has nothing to do with the title of the thread. Title says if AD "leaves". Title misleading of more less suggesting AD walks as a free agent. Other wise change the title to AD trade destinations.

Scoots
11-27-2017, 12:30 PM
That has nothing to do with the title of the thread. Title says if AD "leaves". Title misleading of more less suggesting AD walks as a free agent. Other wise change the title to AD trade destinations.

You said AD has 3 years left ... I took that to mean you were saying he couldn't/wouldn't leave because he's not a free agent. My point was that Kyrie had 3 years left on his deal too and he wanted to leave and it happened. Years left on their deals don't mean players are going to stick around.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-27-2017, 02:25 PM
You said AD has 3 years left ... I took that to mean you were saying he couldn't/wouldn't leave because he's not a free agent. My point was that Kyrie had 3 years left on his deal too and he wanted to leave and it happened. Years left on their deals don't mean players are going to stick around.

Of Course AD can ask for a trade. I'm saying read the title of the thread. Says if he leaves!!! Doesn't say hes traded to so and so. Man some of you people around here have a bug up your ***** lately. No wonder PSD is becoming a ghost town. Horrible mods is the start. Also if AD asks for a trade, Boston probably front runners with picks and what not.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-27-2017, 02:29 PM
Miami would be my guess

Miami doesn't have much for trade bait. 3 picks in 5 years. Dragic a bit old. Whiteside has some value but still not close to AD value. BAM,Winslow and a future first be okay for starters. But Celtics trump that with Brown or Tatum and picks.

BKLYNpigeon
11-27-2017, 03:23 PM
Lakers should just stop this slow rebuild and trade for AD

Ingram
Clarkson
Randle
1st rd pick.

Scoots
11-27-2017, 03:56 PM
Of Course AD can ask for a trade. I'm saying read the title of the thread. Says if he leaves!!! Doesn't say hes traded to so and so. Man some of you people around here have a bug up your ***** lately. No wonder PSD is becoming a ghost town. Horrible mods is the start. Also if AD asks for a trade, Boston probably front runners with picks and what not.

So ... Kyrie didn't leave Cleveland? All I was saying was that AD having years left on his deal doesn't mean he can't leave ... just like Kyrie left. Leaving means leaving to me, it doesn't specify trade, sign and trade, restricted free agency, or unrestricted.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-27-2017, 04:31 PM
Does it matter where AD goes? He made the playoffs once being in the league what 5 or 6 seasons already? He's injury prone as well. Funny how two guys in AD and Cousins that proved they cant win yet now paired up. They be best to trade both really. Trade AD to Celtics for Brown and Tatum. Trade Cousins for Nets pick and putrid contract of Thompson. Pelicans be in the playoffs in no time with that new core. Right now Pelicans have no depth beyond AD,Cousins and Holiday. Also AD and Holiday are injury-prone.

Holiday,Brown,Tatum,Thompson and the best big in 2018 draft looks nice. Heck even tank another year after. Then go for it. In 3 or 4 years west will be wide open. West will be aging as well. Pelicans time would be now for a quick tank to catch up with the youth movement in the east. Also don't see the point in two super max contracts in AD and Cousins when there not in the playoffs. Time to **** or get off the pot.

Firefistus
11-27-2017, 06:55 PM
Hate to burst your bubble Millerhighlife, but the Pelicans are playing pretty well together right now. I'm in agreement with most people here that the Pelicans are a 1 solid player from being a contending team. I'm rooting for them as well.

Hustla23
11-27-2017, 09:46 PM
Boston should just go ahead and trade for him, they're already #1 in the East. If they added AD they could potentially legitimately compete with the Warriors.

Jamiecballer
11-27-2017, 11:46 PM
Raptors are gonna swoop in and trade their young bench - since they are playing incredibly well right now - and a pick or two to acquire him.

WestCoastSportz
11-29-2017, 02:26 PM
I wouldn't count out Davis' hometown of Chicago. Who knows where they'll be in 3 years. They have a nice young core of players with Kris Dunn, Zach Lavine and probably two more lottery picks in that time.

Bostonjorge
11-30-2017, 02:29 AM
Boston can offer the best package. Seeing what George and Melo went for, the Boston package will be a premium package.

Lakers pick after it falls out of the top 5, Sacramento and Memphis pick and Jaylon Brown. Brown is a borderline all star right now. He will only get better.

LaVar Ball
11-30-2017, 03:14 AM
I wouldn't count out Davis' hometown of Chicago. Who knows where they'll be in 3 years. They have a nice young core of players with Kris Dunn, Zach Lavine and probably two more lottery picks in that time.
Yes but the Bulls are a disaster of an organization. Management is horrible and somehow they'll be in a quick rebuild and trade away Davis themselves shortly thereafter.

prodigy
12-02-2017, 01:55 PM

No way he goes to celtics. I would want Tatum and Brown or i hang up lol.

FlashBolt
12-02-2017, 03:23 PM
AD still has a lot of years on his contract so it would make zero sense for NOP to trade him.. I wouldn't even consider it.

LaVar Ball
12-02-2017, 04:22 PM
Lakers should just stop this slow rebuild and trade for AD

Ingram
Clarkson
Randle
1st rd pick.

Nope.

Davis is injury prone and hasn't shown to be healthy on the court.

Give me Boogie Cousins.

tredigs
12-04-2017, 01:40 PM

Would be funnier or somewhat poignant if KD did not sign with them for the max. It's partially why I can't take your never-ending ***** fest seriously.

On topic, AD is not going anywhere. He has 3 years left on his contract and they would never get equal value. This is a non topic..

FlashBolt
12-04-2017, 02:01 PM
Nope.

Davis is injury prone and hasn't shown to be healthy on the court.

Give me Boogie Cousins.

AD is better than Boogie and is on a long-term contract.. Makes absolutely zero sense to trade for Boogie right now unless you need him for a championship run.