PDA

View Full Version : Trouble brewing in Milwaukee?

warfelg
11-26-2017, 02:16 PM

Star player getting into an argument with an assistant coach. Rotations quite a mess. Hot start but struggles as of late. Whatís to be made of all of this? Is this incident a ďnothing to see hereĒ or the cracks of a larger problem?

Chronz
11-26-2017, 02:33 PM
Prolly competitive discourse that dissolves in da locker room.

LaVar Ball
11-26-2017, 02:34 PM
Non-issue.

Chronz
11-26-2017, 02:36 PM
PED still make you go berserk?

warfelg
11-26-2017, 02:39 PM
Prolly competitive discourse that dissolves in da locker room.

Could be. I feel like this is something that tends to be something we look back at and say was the start of a problem.

Chronz
11-26-2017, 03:55 PM
Yeah im just hoping here, giannis seems like a good kid, really loved his jkidd story but maybe it also highlights his mindset. Maybe he only respects those who he knows accomplished more

Giannis94
11-26-2017, 03:58 PM
Yeah im just hoping here, giannis seems like a good kid, really loved his jkidd story but maybe it also highlights his mindset. Maybe he only respects those who he knows accomplished more

I've disliked him since he became coach. Seemed slimey. Like a bad dude. Love his story?

FEBRUARY 16--In a blistering legal counterattack on her estranged husband, the wife of NBA star Jason Kidd has filed a lawsuit accusing the athlete of "years of physical abuse" and serial adultery.

Joumana Kidd, who last month was branded an erratic spousal abuser by the New Jersey Nets guard, made her allegations in a counterclaim filed late yesterday in New Jersey Superior Court (a copy of the document can be found here). According to Joumana, 34, Kidd has engaged in extramarital affairs with "several different television reporters," as well as strippers in Arizona, Sacramento, Miami, Dallas and Indiana, a Nets season ticket holder, a Nets employee, and a cheerleader in New Orleans.

Joumana also contends that she recently discovered a prepaid cell phone of his containing text messages and naked photos sent by various women. Joumana portrays Kidd, 33, as a sadistic binge drinker and excessive gambler who began beating her even before the pair's 1997 marriage. She claims that Kidd assaulted her while she was pregnant with the couple's first child and has struck her with everything from a large rock to a cookie.

Once, after Kidd kicked her in the stomach causing blood to appear in her urine, Joumana alleges that he told her, "I don't give a f--k." She also claims that Kidd resorted to purchasing her expensive jewelry (a $585,000 pink diamond ring and a $550,000 diamond pendant) as a way to apologize for his marital infidelity.

Joumana's counterclaim was filed in response to Kidd's January 9 divorce petition, which accused her of domestic violence and portrayed her as "increasingly controlling and manipulative."

In January 2001, Kidd was arrested in Arizona for punching Joumana in the mouth during an argument. He later took an assault plea and was ordered to attend anger management classes. The couple has three children, whose names have been redacted from Joumana's filing by court personnel.

Kidd, who was named this year to his eighth NBA All-Star team, will miss Sunday's game in Las Vegas due to a strained lower back. He is in the fourth year of a six-year, $99 million deal with the Nets. (27 pages)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/wife-jason-kidd-serial-abuser-adulterer

Is that relevant? It's part of his story.

Scoots
11-26-2017, 04:02 PM
You can't tell from that if it's an issue or not. Could be that the team isn't listening to the coaches anymore, or it could be that the coach said "See, I told you not to X, Y, and Z and you keep f'n doing it!" to which the player blows up and they work it out later.

Chronz
11-26-2017, 04:10 PM
I've disliked him since he became coach. Seemed slimey. Like a bad dude. Love his story?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/wife-jason-kidd-serial-abuser-adulterer

Is that relevant? It's part of his story.

I'm thinking when it comes to basketball, giannis would respect that same guy, yes

Tg11
11-26-2017, 04:18 PM
Either way trouble seems to be brewing in the locker room and if they don't solve it now it will only get worse which will cause the team to go into a downward spiral

lol, please
11-26-2017, 04:22 PM

Star player getting into an argument with an assistant coach. Rotations quite a mess. Hot start but struggles as of late. Whatís to be made of all of this? Is this incident a ďnothing to see hereĒ or the cracks of a larger problem?Trouble brewing?

Milwaukee?

Try hard on a clever click bait title much?

Milwaukee Brewers? Milwaukee's Best?

Armchair journalist warfelg? ;)

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

warfelg
11-26-2017, 04:27 PM
Trouble brewing?

Milwaukee?

Try hard on a clever click bait title much?

Milwaukee Brewers? Milwaukee's Best?

Armchair journalist warfelg? ;)

What the hell are you talking about? Why would I post a thread about beer in the NBA main?

lol, please
11-26-2017, 04:28 PM
What the hell are you talking about? Why would I post a thread about beer in the NBA main?Good Lord, did it really go over your head?

:laugh2:

Did you copy an article title or did you randomly come up with "trouble brewing".....And do you not get the irony?

warfelg
11-26-2017, 04:33 PM
No....because I'm actually trying to ask and start conversation....

Is there trouble brewing? Is this a problem?

Tg11
11-26-2017, 04:39 PM
I say it is a problem because not only does it create in fighting within the team but also if the coach is not getting along with a certain player or players on his team and they obviously wouldn't put in their 110% every game which is what would cause the team to break down having a losing season

lol, please
11-26-2017, 04:49 PM

Is there trouble brewing? Is this a problem?Omg lol.

I don't even...I'm speechless. I'm going to assume you just don't know much about Milwaukee. At all lol. Or you just don't have a sense of humor.

smith&wesson
11-26-2017, 04:52 PM
Well that assistant coach will be let go shortly. Giannis is the entire franchise

warfelg
11-26-2017, 05:00 PM
Omg lol.

I don't even...I'm speechless. I'm going to assume you just don't know much about Milwaukee. At all lol. Or you just don't have a sense of humor.

I frankly don't give two flying you know whats about Milwaukee.

Tg11
11-26-2017, 05:01 PM
Well that assistant coach will be let go shortly. Giannis is the entire franchise

That is true Giannis is the franchise player so for that reason the assistant coach will be gone soon enough

Scoots
11-26-2017, 05:42 PM
Omg lol.

Why couldn't it just be a legit question? He doesn't HAVE to be making a pun.

warfelg
11-26-2017, 05:44 PM

And it is a legit question. They've been sliding, the trade didn't help as much as they thought, and now their star player is arguing with an assistant coach.

ewing
11-26-2017, 07:04 PM

I think the better question is what the hell does lol have against puns?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scoots
11-26-2017, 07:37 PM
I think the better question is what the hell does lol have against puns?

Good question, show we start a new thread about that?

Certainly he can't be a father because all Dad's like puns.

More-Than-Most
11-26-2017, 07:46 PM
When you dont win this happens... Giannis is frustrated because he is a monster and everything runs through him and they are still losing and as a player and players are dumb he is likely wondering why his team and coaching staff isnt helping him.... but in reality its the fact that everything runs through him and he doesnt get others involved and just stat stuffs so when they double him he cant shoot his way out of it nor does he get others involved thus the bucks are easy to guard.

Giannis94
11-26-2017, 09:14 PM
When you dont win this happens... Giannis is frustrated because he is a monster and everything runs through him and they are still losing and as a player and players are dumb he is likely wondering why his team and coaching staff isnt helping him.... but

in reality its the fact that everything runs through him and he doesnt get others involved and just stat stuffs so when they double him he cant shoot his way out of it nor does he get others involved thus the bucks are easy to guard.

Lol that second part is false. He is never in position to get others involved. Going back to coaching. Give 76ers kidd and while their results from the past 2-3 years would be the same. This year they would be picking in ihigh lottery. But I still expect that too happen at some point

warfelg
11-26-2017, 09:21 PM
Seriously let it go.

aman_13
11-26-2017, 09:26 PM
You two need a timeout.

sjbirds
11-26-2017, 09:29 PM
When you dont win this happens... Giannis is frustrated because he is a monster and everything runs through him and they are still losing and as a player and players are dumb he is likely wondering why his team and coaching staff isnt helping him.... but

in reality its the fact that everything runs through him and he doesnt get others involved and just stat stuffs so when they double him he cant shoot his way out of it nor does he get others involved thus the bucks are easy to guard.

Lol that second part is false. He is never in position to get others involved. Going back to coaching. Give 76ers kidd and while their results from the past 2-3 years would be the same. This year they would be picking in ihigh lottery. But I still expect that too happen at some point
Haha by the end of the season the 6ers will be 3rd or 4th barring injuries.. while Milwaukee will be 7 or worse

More-Than-Most
11-26-2017, 09:33 PM
You two need a timeout.

what am i saying that is wrong exactly? I am calling him a top 5 player but its curious to me how his teams over the past 2 years cant really get above 500 and if you are a top 5 player how is that even possible? What am I suppose to do ignore the thread? Ignore the debate? Ignore the player? Cousins and Love got roasted for just this for years and they played out west... Yet over the past 2 seasons giannis had gotten a pass because he is putting up insane seasons with those seasons not really equating to wins with a team that is damn good... Is it partly coaching sure... But again if you are a top 5 player in this sport out east it needs to show in the win/loss column.... Playoffs are a different monster because you face top teams every game but the regular season when you are playing really weak teams constantly to only get at 500 is inexcusable.

If Joel for the sixers actually plays 60 plus games and we are only 500 for the year i wont be happy :shrug:

Also my argument for cousins at the time was he was out west and had 0 help around him... the bucks are out east and the bucks have plenty of talent.

Iversonfan4life
11-26-2017, 10:10 PM
Giannis should get out of Milwaukee asap. Though Iíd be concerned for Giannis94 mental health. On second thought we can probably chalk that up as a loss by this point anyway.

ewing
11-26-2017, 10:20 PM
Havenít seen the team. By guess is there struggles revolve around guys not excelling as spot shooter and not getting to hold the ball as much as they would like with a ball dominate superstar.

Scoots
11-27-2017, 12:14 AM

Any time Giannis has the ball he's in position to get others involved.

On the bolded ... are you saying you expect the Sixers to be picking in the high lottery some time soon? I don't see what that has to do with Giannis or Kidd.

ewing
11-27-2017, 12:17 AM
Does Kidd get any credit for his development?

warfelg
11-27-2017, 12:19 AM

He should but he won't. Their previous coach tried to make Giannis play as an off ball slasher, and it was Kidd that put the ball in GIannis's hands and told him to take control.

ewing
11-27-2017, 12:22 AM
He should but he won't. Their previous coach tried to make Giannis play as an off ball slasher, and it was Kidd that put the ball in GIannis's hands and told him to take control.

he was all about developing this kidd as a pg (pun intended)

aman_13
11-27-2017, 12:29 AM
what am i saying that is wrong exactly? I am calling him a top 5 player but its curious to me how his teams over the past 2 years cant really get above 500 and if you are a top 5 player how is that even possible? What am I suppose to do ignore the thread? Ignore the debate? Ignore the player? Cousins and Love got roasted for just this for years and they played out west... Yet over the past 2 seasons giannis had gotten a pass because he is putting up insane seasons with those seasons not really equating to wins with a team that is damn good... Is it partly coaching sure... But again if you are a top 5 player in this sport out east it needs to show in the win/loss column.... Playoffs are a different monster because you face top teams every game but the regular season when you are playing really weak teams constantly to only get at 500 is inexcusable.

If Joel for the sixers actually plays 60 plus games and we are only 500 for the year i wont be happy :shrug:

Also my argument for cousins at the time was he was out west and had 0 help around him... the bucks are out east and the bucks have plenty of talent.

Well you reiterated the same point on multiple threads and it's normally followed by an empty rebuttal from Giannis criticising Embiid. So perhaps letting it go is a good idea?

To be fair, this is the first season where the expectations are high for the Bucks. They were playing well earlier and have now ran into a rough patch like all teams do. I can't comment specifically on what is happening, as I haven't seen enough of their games, but I'm sure they will figure it out. They have the talent to be an upper echelon Eastern conference team.

GodsSon
11-27-2017, 12:33 AM
Raptors offer JV, Norm, OG and a few picks for Giannis

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-27-2017, 09:21 AM

Is there trouble brewing? Is this a problem?

Isn't much to say. Go on twitter every Bucks fan in a Bucks tweet has a #FireKidd as a reply. He must be darn near the worst coach in the league. Right up there with Rivers. Bucks so called playbook is so predictable that were giving up major records for other teams three point shooting. Jazz,Mavs. Its trending. Kidd has to go or he needs to write up a new playbook and scrap the zone d crap. I figure this was a bait thread as well when a Philly fan creates a Bucks topic.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-27-2017, 09:38 AM

Developing who? Barely plays Vaughn. Wilson garbage time. Brown been great on the Herd. Yeah can say Brogdon ROY last season. But he was ready to play after 3 or 4 years in college. Kidd never takes the blame ever. His same old defense scheme of zone D while it has our guys running around like chickens with their heads cut off. Which ends up leaving opponents wide open for threes. Jazz and Mavs broke like franchise records for made threes versus us.

warfelg
11-27-2017, 09:48 AM
I figure this was a bait thread as well when a Philly fan creates a Bucks topic.

Victim mentality much? It's a legit question. Sure you may say it's as simple as fire Kidd, but you've said enough elsewhere that there's not shooting, not rebounding, lack of playmakers. It sounds like there is more than just HC problems the way you talk about it, and it's a worthy discussion worth having. Currently 9-9, 10th in the standings, with big expectations. There's legit questions here.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-27-2017, 09:58 AM
Nothing to see here at least till February when Parker rejoins the team. If we continue losing with Parker then yeah voice of concerns are appreciated. As for not rebounding. We had that problem for multiple years. Nothing new. Make up of the roster was broken before the season started. Also was the first time the team had continuity of same guys. Other then new draft picks added. Well until Moose was traded. Kidd still has to go no matter what.

GiantsSwaGG
11-27-2017, 10:24 AM
I feel sorry for Giannias

Scoots
11-27-2017, 10:32 AM
Nothing to see here at least till February when Parker rejoins the team. If we continue losing with Parker then yeah voice of concerns are appreciated. As for not rebounding. We had that problem for multiple years. Nothing new. Make up of the roster was broken before the season started. Also was the first time the team had continuity of same guys. Other then new draft picks added. Well until Moose was traded. Kidd still has to go no matter what.

The Warriors, in their last year under Mark Jackson were completely dysfunctional behind the scenes and there was not a lot of talk about the fundamentally broken team behind the scenes. There was plenty of talk about Jackson mis-using the team and having bad rotations, etc when the reality was things behind the scenes were deeply bad.

Let's hope that firing Kidd has a similar result as firing Jackson did for the Warriors :)

Giannis94
11-27-2017, 11:32 AM
When you dont win this happens... Giannis is frustrated because he is a monster and everything runs through him and they are still losing and as a player and players are dumb he is likely wondering why his team and coaching staff isnt helping him.... but in reality its the fact that everything runs through him and he doesnt get others involved and just stat stuffs so when they double him he cant shoot his way out of it nor does he get others involved thus the bucks are easy to guard.

Well, at least he's here for the next 3 1/2 years. So I mean it could be worse if he was a UFA after the year.

Giannis94
11-27-2017, 11:33 AM
Haha by the end of the season the 6ers will be 3rd or 4th barring injuries.. while Milwaukee will be 7 or worse

That's also "assuming" heatlh. Which at this point, can't be assumed.

Giannis94
11-27-2017, 11:34 AM
What the hell are you talking about? Why would I post a thread about beer in the NBA main?

Because Milwaukee's best is amazing.

warfelg
11-27-2017, 11:34 AM
The Warriors, in their last year under Mark Jackson were completely dysfunctional behind the scenes and there was not a lot of talk about the fundamentally broken team behind the scenes. There was plenty of talk about Jackson mis-using the team and having bad rotations, etc when the reality was things behind the scenes were deeply bad.

Let's hope that firing Kidd has a similar result as firing Jackson did for the Warriors :)

I'm not sure it will. Take the ownership out of it the Bucks have some real questions (IMO) on the court that Parker doesn't really help.

Giannis94
11-27-2017, 11:40 AM
I'm not sure it will. Take the ownership out of it the Bucks have some real questions (IMO) on the court that Parker doesn't really help.

The owners were committed to keeping the Bucks in MKE. And then there was a feud with the hiring of the GM because it's essentially a 3 man council IIRC. Need to get a new coach asap

warfelg
11-27-2017, 11:46 AM
The owners were committed to keeping the Bucks in MKE. And then there was a feud with the hiring of the GM because it's essentially a 3 man council IIRC. Need to get a new coach asap

What does almost any of that have to do with what I said?

Honestly....I think there are issues with this team that a new coach won't solve. They haven't put Giannis in a great place to succeed. He's a unique talent that the team seems fine squandering with not only bad coaching but bad roster construction. Then there are times where they let him take over and it's still not a great result because not as many other guys are involved.

I'll predict that everything comes to a head before the end of the season there. A very hodgepodge roster that pushed to compete way too soon.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-27-2017, 12:26 PM

Parker's 22 ppg isn't help? Then what is it? Its another scoring option we need. Of course it helps.

warfelg
11-27-2017, 12:34 PM
Parker's 22 ppg isn't help? Then what is it? Its another scoring option we need. Of course it helps.

A guy coming off a second ACL surgery that hasnít played in a year, working back into basketball shape, and reintegrating with the team on the court isnít going to help as much as you think.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-27-2017, 01:55 PM
A guy coming off a second ACL surgery that hasnít played in a year, working back into basketball shape, and reintegrating with the team on the court isnít going to help as much as you think.

Negative Nancy.

Driven
11-27-2017, 02:05 PM
Milwaukee's Best might be the worst beer that has ever been made.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-27-2017, 02:11 PM
Hamm's is good. That's if i'm not drinking High Life. Red dog not to shabby.

Giannis94
11-27-2017, 02:25 PM
Negative Nancy.

wouldn't expect anything less

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-27-2017, 02:33 PM
Yeah PSD site turned to **** a decade ago already. All down hill here. Cant even have a decent discussion. Even the moderators are horrible now as well.

warfelg
11-27-2017, 02:56 PM
Oh the hypocrisy is strong in that.

Iím not saying Parker is bad but thereís reasons not to expect him to be the savior when coming back. Itís going to take some time.

Giannis94
11-27-2017, 03:50 PM
Oh the hypocrisy is strong in that.

Iím not saying Parker is bad but thereís reasons not to expect him to be the savior when coming back. Itís going to take some time.

Hypocrisy? the only hypocrisy I see is a 76ers fan lecturing another team about injuries.

I could continue to state facts. But I say we drop it already :hi5:

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-27-2017, 03:56 PM
Yeah he nit-picks about Parker being nothing or his 20+ ppg. Yet ya take Embiids 20ppg off the 76ers and their lottery. Bucks still have weapons to hang around even with injuries. Heck the last two weeks we were without Delly,Telly,Henson and Bledsoe trying to fit in besides Kidd's crazy coaching and the benching's of Brogdon and Snell. Also Middleton shaking the rust off.

Also Giannis missed a game with sore knee. Yet Bledsoe,Middleton scored 70 combined to beat the lowly Suns. We will be playoffs no matter what. Heck when was 76ers in the playoffs last? When they had the band back together of Holiday, Thad and Hawes? That's like what 5 years or so ago and then some. No wonder why Philly fans so bitter. hahahahahaha Us Bucks fans been to hell and back. Were survivors.

warfelg
11-27-2017, 03:58 PM
It's actually not lecturing. It's a word of warning that almost anyone could say to tell you not to expect the best out of a player coming back like that.

warfelg
11-27-2017, 04:01 PM
Holy victim mentality batman. All I said is I wouldn't expect a huge impact out of him right away,

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-27-2017, 04:03 PM
It's actually not lecturing. It's a word of warning that almost anyone could say to tell you not to expect the best out of a player coming back like that.

Embiid is a continuous word of warning for another decade. Let alone you still counting his minute restrictions yet? How is Fultz's other shooting arm? You want coach Kidd on 76ers? I'll gladly give ya a second rounder to take him. Him on 76ers would make even the great defender in Robert Covington look bad.

Iversonfan4life
11-27-2017, 04:30 PM
Embiid is a continuous word of warning for another decade. Let alone you still counting his minute restrictions yet? How is Fultz's other shooting arm? You want coach Kidd on 76ers? I'll gladly give ya a second rounder to take him. Him on 76ers would make even the great defender in Robert Covington look bad.

Haha War is firing these bulls up! Touchy touchy.

warfelg
11-27-2017, 04:30 PM
Again what does that have to do with it? Why the continual deflection?

I mean I started with "I don't think Parker solves everything"

And you respond with "His 22 PPG don't matter?"

I counter with I wouldn't count on a guy with 2 knee surgeries having a huge impact right away.

And you go off the rails saying how I basically have no right to comment on it. LOL. I mean are you expecting Parker to be great right away when coming back? Kudos to you if you do, but I wouldn't expect a lot and be pleasantly surprised when he does. Not many guys in the NBA have had 2 ACL surgeries and come out of it looking great. It tends to lead to issues.

Continually bringing up the Sixers is nothing but a cheap deflection tactic. You haven't really discussed why you think it would solve everything or suddenly make everything cheery. Leave my fandom out of it and ask yourself do you really thing he's going to score 22 ppg after a year away, a second surgery, while working himself back into game shape and with the speed of the game? I would be doubtful. Doesn't happen like that for everyone.

And for what it's worth your 22 ppg is off by 2, his career best is 20 ppg, playing ~34 mpg. Which is another mark that's going to be tough for him to be at right away. If he does, kudos to him.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-27-2017, 04:40 PM

I counter with I wouldn't count on a guy with 2 knee surgeries having a huge impact right away.

And you go off the rails saying how I basically have no right to comment on it. LOL. I mean are you expecting Parker to be great right away when coming back? Kudos to you if you do, but I wouldn't expect a lot and be pleasantly surprised when he does. Not many guys in the NBA have had 2 ACL surgeries and come out of it looking great. It tends to lead to issues.

Continually bringing up the Sixers is nothing but a cheap deflection tactic. You haven't really discussed why you think it would solve everything or suddenly make everything cheery. Leave my fandom out of it and ask yourself do you really thing he's going to score 22 ppg after a year away, a second surgery, while working himself back into game shape and with the speed of the game? I would be doubtful. Doesn't happen like that for everyone.

And for what it's worth your 22 ppg is off by 2, his career best is 20 ppg, playing ~34 mpg. Which is another mark that's going to be tough for him to be at right away. If he does, kudos to him.

Your cheap deflection tactic was creating this bait thread about the Bucks. When Giannis94 made that Embiid thread mods here cried foul yet rest of PSD sure loved that thread more then the bait thread of the Giannis own thread which was off the rails by you bitter Philly fans. So if the shoe fits wear it bitter baiter. I almost wasn't gonna even look into reading this thread cause I knew it be a **** show from Philly fans talking ****.

Firefistus
11-27-2017, 04:43 PM
So, I'm not saying Parker isn't going to be good....BUT....(And I covet Parker more than anyone, I LOVE that guy and hope we can sign him for max next year)

Here's the thing about ACL's....MOST players that return off an ACL aren't mentally ready to go to work on that knee full time. (we're talking 90%+ here).

Utah Jazz had Al Jefferson, in his prime, sign for Utah and leave Minnesota, he was coming off an ACL missed season, and his next season he played much worse, it took a full year for Jefferson to recover, and the season AFTER he played like his old self again.

There's no doubt that Al Jefferson was a better offensive threat than Parker is right now, so I'm not sure Parker is going to perform to his maximum capabilities.

Parkers a young kid, he'll bounce back, but I don't believe he'll be as good this year as he is next year.

On the flip side of this argument, one thing I noticed while the Bucks were playing the Jazz, the Bucks do the EXACT same thing to guard players EVERY TIME. The bucks just over commit on the drive, then don't go back to their defender. Snyder picked up on it and as a consequence we were getting people wide open on the corner three. (which we're number 3 in the league for corner 3%). No adjustment was made the entire game. So it was close the first half, but when the adjustments were made the Bucks folded.

If I noticed this than you know for sure coaches in the NBA are seeing this and licking their chops.

Giannis94
11-27-2017, 04:47 PM
Holy victim mentality batman. All I said is I wouldn't expect a huge impact out of him right away,

Again, the parellels between this situation and the clintons (and the last lacsidasical presidency) continue to emerge. I'll leave it at that. I'm trying to make PSD great again. and you guys are colluding against me. Not holding yourselves responsible.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-27-2017, 04:50 PM
I take it you haven't seen Parker's workout videos last 3 months? 3 months ago Parker dunked over Vin Baker just to show off. Also Parkers jumper looks silky smooth. Parker pretty much could be playing already according to some. But were keeping him out till February for safe keeps. He lost weight as well. Look game shape already. Yeah in real game time in February i'm sure he will be gassed.

But we dealt with Middleton being gassed into playoffs last year and gave Raptors a good run. Parker still nice option to have moving forward for playoff seeding's. He will be fresh. Hopefully a coaching change and a big trade for elite rebounder.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-27-2017, 04:52 PM
So, I'm not saying Parker isn't going to be good....BUT....(And I covet Parker more than anyone, I LOVE that guy and hope we can sign him for max next year)

Here's the thing about ACL's....MOST players that return off an ACL aren't mentally ready to go to work on that knee full time. (we're talking 90%+ here).

Utah Jazz had Al Jefferson, in his prime, sign for Utah and leave Minnesota, he was coming off an ACL missed season, and his next season he played much worse, it took a full year for Jefferson to recover, and the season AFTER he played like his old self again.

There's no doubt that Al Jefferson was a better offensive threat than Parker is right now, so I'm not sure Parker is going to perform to his maximum capabilities.

Parkers a young kid, he'll bounce back, but I don't believe he'll be as good this year as he is next year.

On the flip side of this argument, one thing I noticed while the Bucks were playing the Jazz, the Bucks do the EXACT same thing to guard players EVERY TIME. The bucks just over commit on the drive, then don't go back to their defender. Snyder picked up on it and as a consequence we were getting people wide open on the corner three. (which we're number 3 in the league for corner 3%). No adjustment was made the entire game. So it was close the first half, but when the adjustments were made the Bucks folded.

If I noticed this than you know for sure coaches in the NBA are seeing this and licking their chops.

We been giving up the corner three since Kidd got here. Lousy teams breaking franchise records raining threes on us. Kidd still uses the same lame playbook that rest of the league knows by hand. The cure is cut the head off the snake. Kidd has to go. Probably cut loose of Sweeney and Prunty as well since their Kidd's goons as well.

Giannis94
11-27-2017, 05:00 PM
I will keep my posts on track from here on out- but lets call it both ways from now on?

Firefistus
11-27-2017, 05:14 PM
We been giving up the corner three since Kidd got here. Lousy teams breaking franchise records raining threes on us. Kidd still uses the same lame playbook that rest of the league knows by hand. The cure is cut the head off the snake. Kidd has to go. Probably cut loose of Sweeney and Prunty as well since their Kidd's goons as well.

You had to go and be disrespectful. You were talking a couple weeks ago about the Jazz being an easy team to beat on the road, in your list of "easy" games. Perhaps you've forgotten that the every time the Bucks come to town it's hunting season? (ironically it's deer hunting season in november, so this year it really was) Or that Utah had the second best defensive rating last year and have a BETTER defensive team this year.

The Bucks haven't beaten the Jazz since 2002 in Utah. So before you go circling "easy" games maybe you should put into account the actual teams and locations. And realize that it IS the NBA, the best players in the world play in the league and any team can beat you any given night. Ask the Warriors.

Celticsfan2007
11-27-2017, 05:54 PM
Bledsoe/Delly/Snell
Middleton/Brogdon
Giannis
Parker/Telly
Henson/Maker

Should be enough to get into the playoffs.

They need to go out and get another depth big at the deadline. This team is definitely under performing to start the season but there's plenty of talent to turn things around. If I had to guess where they end up I would say probably around 5-6th in the east.

BOS
CLE
TOR
WAS

Are all clearly better and should finish top 4 (in no particular order).

The next tier fighting for 5-8 spots will be

PHI
MIL
DET
MIA

Firefistus
11-27-2017, 06:09 PM
I agree with that assessment. If the Bucks fire Kidd though, I would be surprised if they made the playoffs. It's tough having a coaching change in the middle of the season and maintain high performance the whole season.

Jamiecballer
11-27-2017, 06:39 PM
Your cheap deflection tactic was creating this bait thread about the Bucks. When Giannis94 made that Embiid thread mods here cried foul yet rest of PSD sure loved that thread more then the bait thread of the Giannis own thread which was off the rails by you bitter Philly fans. So if the shoe fits wear it bitter baiter. I almost wasn't gonna even look into reading this thread cause I knew it be a **** show from Philly fans talking ****.

i'm not sure it was a bait thread. i saw the clip and giannis looks like a legit sociopath in that clip. it's a reasonable thing to question at this point even if there is no possible way to answer it definitively.

europagnpilgrim
11-27-2017, 06:42 PM

Parker is MichaelRedd 2.0 basically when it comes to injuries and I believe its worse for Parker since its his 2nd one, Redd may have had 2 but I know for sure he had one that basically killed his career after inking that max type deal back in his day

those 22ppg he scored don't mean jack as of right now and going forward,the Bucks better just hope he can maintain some type of health to prove he can put up15ppg since they wont need that 22ppg with Bledsoe there and GF doing his best to win MVP and his scoring increasing