PDA

View Full Version : giannis antetokounmpo

More-Than-Most
11-21-2017, 07:41 AM
Why doesnt he help his team equate to more wins? with his skill set there are guys like lebron/durant/harden/westy etc etc etc who have put up as good or worse years and won more games for their teams with less help... the bucks have a talented team and he puts up amazing stats but for some odd reason year after year the bucks fall short of expectations... is it his defense? is he just cousins 2.0 where his stats are great but never actually equates to wins? He doesnt even play out west and in the east still cant seem to get his team above 500 yet everyone is willing to crown him the next king.

IndyRealist
11-21-2017, 08:49 AM
Because he doesn't have any help? Brogdon has been average this year and Middleton is MIA. Who's their 2nd best player? Henson? Snell?

None of those guys ever had less help than Giannis does right now.

tp13baby
11-21-2017, 08:59 AM
Because he doesn't have any help? Brogdon has been average this year and Middleton is MIA. Who's their 2nd best player? Henson? Snell?

Add in Jason Kidd is ****ing garbage as a coach. The worst rotation coach in the league goes to him and itís not close. You would think his basketball IQ would translate to be at least an okay coach.

warfelg
11-21-2017, 09:10 AM
Add in Jason Kidd is ****ing garbage as a coach. The worst rotation coach in the league goes to him and itís not close. You would think his basketball IQ would translate to be at least an okay coach.

Well Kidd wasnít there last night so why did they struggle there?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-21-2017, 09:22 AM
Why doesnt he help his team equate to more wins? with his skill set there are guys like lebron/durant/harden/westy etc etc etc who have put up as good or worse years and won more games for their teams with less help... the bucks have a talented team and he puts up amazing stats but for some odd reason year after year the bucks fall short of expectations... is it his defense? is he just cousins 2.0 where his stats are great but never actually equates to wins? He doesnt even play out west and in the east still cant seem to get his team above 500 yet everyone is willing to crown him the next king.

Probably cause we didn't tank for 5 years straight? Remember Giannis was drafted middle of the draft. Only reason we got #2 pick was our entire team was injured at one point or another. We gave up a ton of win now pieces in Zaza,Ersan,Dudley to sign Moose. Middleton I think hit his peak yet streaky. Brogdon and Maker can only do so much. Snell is just a guy hitting a couple threes.

Henson and Delly and Telly are nothing special. Our only help is Parker gets back or we have another win now trade. Our other young guys in Wilson,Brown barely play. Jet shouldn't of been brought back. Fire Kidd. Kidd doesn't play Vaughn at all now. Also his option wasn't picked up. Our cupboards are pretty bare.

TheDish87
11-21-2017, 09:48 AM
did you just equate your teams lack of performance to not tanking in the past?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-21-2017, 10:03 AM
did you just equate your teams lack of performance to not tanking in the past?

I wanted us to tank long before your 76ers ever thought of the process. But our previous owner always chased for 8th seed playoffs. Our last chance was the first time Parker went down. Now we cant waste time since we got Giannis on a 4 year deal. Cant waste that now. We have to show we can win and get win now pieces. Red shirt Giannis we easily a lottery team. He is the team.

Bucks still need a rebounding center and rim protector. Henson pushes around the little guys. But he cant hold up to the big guys. Also Maker needs to bulk up yet. Bucks really have no other consistent option beyond Giannis really, till Parker gets back. Also your lucky Embiid was injured plenty of times for you guys to tank like 5 years. Giannis was our best player. Just good enough, for no high lottery picks until that injury plagued season.

Kinda wished Bucks would of did the Middleton,Brogdon for Iving now. Cause right now Giannis is Batman and still no Robin to be seen. Parker could be Robin. But always injured and cant count on him to stay healthy. Unless Bledsoe can bounce back and give us a consistent 20 a night but doubt he can. He's still trying to fit in.

Then again I seen this rodeo last year as well. We fell to Lakers,Mavs,76ers,Nets and few other **** ball teams last year early on. Then around January/February we went gangbusters.

WaDe03
11-21-2017, 10:23 AM
Bae!!!!!

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-21-2017, 10:24 AM

TheDish87
11-21-2017, 10:50 AM
I wanted us to tank long before your 76ers ever thought of the process. But our previous owner always chased for 8th seed playoffs. Our last chance was the first time Parker went down. Now we cant waste time since we got Giannis on a 4 year deal. Cant waste that now. We have to show we can win and get win now pieces. Red shirt Giannis we easily a lottery team. He is the team.

Bucks still need a rebounding center and rim protector. Henson pushes around the little guys. But he cant hold up to the big guys. Also Maker needs to bulk up yet. Bucks really have no other consistent option beyond Giannis really, till Parker gets back. Also your lucky Embiid was injured plenty of times for you guys to tank like 5 years. Giannis was our best player. Just good enough, for no high lottery picks until that injury plagued season.

Kinda wished Bucks would of did the Middleton,Brogdon for Iving now. Cause right now Giannis is Batman and still no Robin to be seen. Parker could be Robin. But always injured and cant count on him to stay healthy. Unless Bledsoe can bounce back and give us a consistent 20 a night but doubt he can. He's still trying to fit in.

Then again I seen this rodeo last year as well. We fell to Lakers,Mavs,76ers,Nets and few other **** ball teams last year early on. Then around January/February we went gangbusters.

i have no idea what you are talking about dude.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-21-2017, 11:08 AM
i have no idea what you are talking about dude.

Then why you here? If you have nothing to add to the discussion for this troll thread by 76ers fans. Main general board that thread for most annoying psd fans was true. 76ers fans seem extra bitter lately. You guys should be happy winning finally with Embiid,Simmons and Covington and plenty of picks and cap. Yet so toxic and rain on other teams parades. Or kick us when were down.

mightybosstone
11-21-2017, 11:14 AM
A few days ago they were coming off of a 4-game winning streak and it seemed like they were destined for a top 4 seed. Now that they've lost a couple, it didn't take long for a thread like this to pop up. Can we just all accept that this is a young team going through some growing pains and stop overreacting one way or the other based on every minuscule sample size of games every week?

I kinda think we should put a moratorium on all threads overreacting to the Bucks, Knicks, Lakers and Sixers until we're at least halfway through the season. But that's probably asking too much of PSD. :pity:

sixer04fan
11-21-2017, 11:16 AM

Is this a joke?

sixer04fan
11-21-2017, 11:20 AM
Then why you here? If you have nothing to add to the discussion for this troll thread by 76ers fans. Main general board that thread for most annoying psd fans was true. 76ers fans seem extra bitter lately. You guys should be happy winning finally with Embiid,Simmons and Covington and plenty of picks and cap. Yet so toxic and rain on other teams parades. Or kick us when were down.

Leave our fan base out of this lol. This a troll thread inside of the ongoing trolling between MTM and Giannis only lol. Everyone knows Milwaukee is good

IKnowHoops
11-21-2017, 11:30 AM

Huh? Lol!!!!! Bron definitely has had worse. When Mo Williams is your 2nd best guy and heís shooting sub 20% in the playoffs holler!

TheDish87
11-21-2017, 11:57 AM

im not trolling you and you keeping going off the rails rambling. i asked you a simple question to clarify bcuz what you first said made 0 sense and yet here we are you still not making any sense.

giant LOL to your last sentence though like the Sixers werent the but of all jokes the last 4 years. man up .

IndyRealist
11-21-2017, 12:06 PM
Is this a joke?

Tell me who on the Bucks is, right now, playing better than average aside from Giannis.

Giannis94
11-21-2017, 12:26 PM
Leave our fan base out of this lol. This a troll thread inside of the ongoing trolling between MTM and Giannis only lol. Everyone knows Milwaukee is good

Guarantee you I'll get an infraction before MTM. And his thread is way more egregious than mine. I back mine uo with facts.

TheDish87
11-21-2017, 12:26 PM
Tell me who on the Bucks is, right now, playing better than average aside from Giannis.

isnt it his job to make his teammates better? thats something i always questioned about him as great as he is, that and his decision making.

Giannis94
11-21-2017, 12:30 PM
isnt it his job to make his teammates better? thats something i always questioned about him as great as he is, that and his decision making.

Coaching is legit issue. I've been wanting kidd fired for the past year and a half. Leaves giannis to hang out and dry too muhc. Lack of movement.

mightybosstone
11-21-2017, 12:35 PM
Let me do all of the Sixers and Bucks fans a favor and bring you guys down a peg for a minute. News flash, guys: Neither of your teams matter! They're treading water around .500 for a reason, and they're multiple pieces away from legitimately contending in what is actually a really poor Eastern Conference. You guys are essentially arguing over who has the best player on the most mediocre team, and nobody outside of Philly or Milwaukee gives a damn. Enjoy your race to the middle! ;)

Giannis94
11-21-2017, 12:37 PM
Let me do all of the Sixers and Bucks fans a favor and bring you guys down a peg for a minute. News flash, guys: Neither of your teams matter! They're treading water around .500 for a reason, and they're multiple pieces away from legitimately contending in what is actually a really poor Eastern Conference. You guys are essentially arguing over who has the best player on the most mediocre team, and nobody outside of Philly or Milwaukee gives a damn. Enjoy your race to the middle! ;)

lol a rockets fan talking crap. I have seen it all.

IndyRealist
11-21-2017, 12:42 PM

Who's to say he ISN'T making making them better? People drastically overestimate how much one player can turn a mediocre team around.

mightybosstone
11-21-2017, 12:45 PM
lol a rockets fan talking crap. I have seen it all.

At least my franchise has won titles in my lifetime and has made the playoffs most years I've been fan. How's that going for you? Is it awesome knowing that your franchise has one 50-win season in 30 years and has gotten out of the first round of the playoffs once in 28 years?

(Edit: For the record, I mean no ill will to Milwaukee fans in general, mostly to this guy who instigates so much of the mudslinging between these two fan bases on PSD.)

Giannis94
11-21-2017, 12:45 PM
Who's to say he ISN'T making making them better? People drastically overestimate how much one player can turn a mediocre team around.

MTM. that's who. Because MTM said it, its 100% true.

GiantsSwaGG
11-21-2017, 12:50 PM
Howís Bledsoe been since being traded?

WaDe03
11-21-2017, 01:13 PM
"My team sucks but not as bad as yours!"

Sactown
11-21-2017, 01:40 PM
I'm super confused on why the bucks and sixers are trolling each other.

Also I would love to see Giannis94 and MTM take over the teams social media accounts for a day

Vee-Rex
11-21-2017, 01:45 PM
A few days ago they were coming off of a 4-game winning streak and it seemed like they were destined for a top 4 seed. Now that they've lost a couple, it didn't take long for a thread like this to pop up. Can we just all accept that this is a young team going through some growing pains and stop overreacting one way or the other based on every minuscule sample size of games every week?

I kinda think we should put a moratorium on all threads overreacting to the Bucks, Knicks, Lakers and Sixers until we're at least halfway through the season. But that's probably asking too much of PSD. :pity:

Well said.

smith&wesson
11-21-2017, 02:17 PM
I think it's early.

They are missing their 2nd best player in Parker

Middleton is finally healthy .. and Kidd is figuring out the guard rotation that all of a sudden has more depth with Bledsoe and Brogdan.

I think at the end of the season they finish top 4-5

smith&wesson
11-21-2017, 02:18 PM
And you can't compare Giannis to Cousins dude .. no comparison.

TheDish87
11-21-2017, 02:26 PM

i think you are underestimating how much a player can make others better. its not like he is playing with a early Cavs Lebron squad or a Sixers AI squad. Plus its the east. im nto blaming him Giannis for anything, these are just concerns i had about how good he truly is at the moment.

smith&wesson
11-21-2017, 02:35 PM
i think you are underestimating how much a player can make others better. its not like he is playing with a early Cavs Lebron squad or a Sixers AI squad. Plus its the east. im nto blaming him Giannis for anything, these are just concerns i had about how good he truly is at the moment.

I believe that Giannis makes Middleton, Brogdan, Maker better .. this team as a whole is just so young. Lebron and Iverson were playing with vets .. the Bucks are going to be really good. They are developing.

KB24PG16
11-21-2017, 02:51 PM
lol this forum sucks

Giannis94
11-21-2017, 02:56 PM
lol this forum sucks

All thanks to MTM.

JAZZNC
11-21-2017, 05:34 PM
All thanks to MTM.

He's a giant homer that always has an agenda to make himself look better but at least he brings some knowledge to the table. You are just turrible. As soon as you came back these kinds of ignorant posts, crap talking, and pointless threads started popping up...coincidence? I think not.

TheDish87
11-21-2017, 05:41 PM
I believe that Giannis makes Middleton, Brogdan, Maker better .. this team as a whole is just so young. Lebron and Iverson were playing with vets .. the Bucks are going to be really good. They are developing.

what are you basing this on?

More-Than-Most
11-21-2017, 05:45 PM

this is my take as well.. i figured the bucks like most would be a top 2 seed with how this dude dominates.... for whatever reason this year and last while he has been in god mode it still doesnt equate to wins... i dont know ho that is trolling exactly... like i said he plays in the east as well.

More-Than-Most
11-21-2017, 05:47 PM
Their team is damn good and they got bledsoe which was a steal... giannis has been the best or top 3 player this year in a conference that gets **** on yet they are still a 500 team. Giannis gets compared to lebron.. with his stats he should be able to have this team well above 500.

mngopher35
11-21-2017, 05:50 PM
When Giannis plays they are currently outplaying opponents with a net +3 ortg. When Giannis sits the team is getting outplayed with a -21.4 net ortg.

Basically this team sucks at bottom of the league levels when Giannis isn't on the floor and is a playoff team when he is on. Very small sample but it helps show a little bit of how maybe their current record has to do with the other guys on the team. Seems obvious to me...

FlashBolt
11-21-2017, 05:50 PM
Their team is damn good and they got bledsoe which was a steal... giannis has been the best or top 3 player this year in a conference that gets **** on yet they are still a 500 team. Giannis gets compared to lebron.. with his stats he should be able to have this team well above 500.

Cavs just got above .500 very recently so unless you are going to trash talk LeBron, you are just being a hypocrite.

JAZZNC
11-21-2017, 05:56 PM
When Giannis plays they are currently outplaying opponents with a net +3 ortg. When Giannis sits the team is getting outplayed with a -21.4 net ortg.

Basically this team sucks at bottom of the league levels when Giannis isn't on the floor and is a playoff team when he is on. Very small sample but it helps show a little bit of how maybe their current record has to do with the other guys on the team. Seems obvious to me...

That pretty much ends all the "he doesn't make his team/teammates better" nonsense. He is a helluva player and so is Embiid. Why the hell is there such a pissing contest about 2 completely unproven players that are playing great ball on mediocre teams?

FlashBolt
11-21-2017, 05:58 PM
That pretty much ends all the "he doesn't make his team/teammates better" nonsense. He is a helluva player and so is Embiid. Why the hell is there such a missing contest about 2 completely unproven players that are playing great ball on mediocre teams?

Some fans haven't seen their team win anything so slightly positive news have made them extremely high and cocky.

More-Than-Most
11-21-2017, 05:58 PM
Cavs just got above .500 very recently so unless you are going to trash talk LeBron, you are just being a hypocrite.

if you think that cavs team around lebron is even close to the bucks esp on defense you should be ashamed.... also yes i would be talking **** if lebron did this but for lebron we have seen him carry year after year... he will get the cavs going and they will be a top 3 seed... will the bucks?

FlashBolt
11-21-2017, 06:00 PM
if you think that cavs team around lebron is even close to the bucks esp on defense you should be ashamed.... also yes i would be talking **** if lebron did this but for lebron we have seen him carry year after year... he will get the cavs going and they will be a top 3 seed... will the bucks?

" Giannis gets compared to lebron.. with his stats he should be able to have this team well above 500."

This is what you said. Now you're adding "but" to your logic. Man, you really are terrible. Warfelg and a few others are the only considerate Sixers fans out there. You're just a mess these days. You should be the one ashamed of yourself. You're literally establishing yourself as a huge troll right about now.

More-Than-Most
11-21-2017, 06:01 PM

not a troll thread at all.... i said this the other night to tre in the game thread and he disagreed with me... figured it would be a good discussion... this dude is to good on a team that is pretty stacked to constantly be at or around 500.

More-Than-Most
11-21-2017, 06:04 PM
" Giannis gets compared to lebron.. with his stats he should be able to have this team well above 500."

This is what you said. Now you're adding "but" to your logic. Man, you really are terrible. Warfelg and a few others are the only considerate Sixers fans out there. You're just a mess these days. You should be the one ashamed of yourself. You're literally establishing yourself as a huge troll right about now.

so you say something.. then ignore the obvious issues wrong with what you said then throw a hissy fit?

giannis is a young lebron who is dominating like a prime lebron on a damn good team.. the cavs defense around lebron is remarkably bad where lebron has to play 50 minutes a game... again if lebrons team sucks all year i will gladly call him out but for whatever reason they wont because he will carry while still not putting up the statistical season that giannis likely will.

Heediot
11-21-2017, 06:04 PM
This is why I respect Pops and Brad Stevens. They create systems that their players buy into which in turn makes the team less dependent on just one player. In Cleveland, LebRon is the system. OKC last year RW was the system. In Milwaukee Giannis is the system. When those guys sit the team takes a massive hit.

GS is also a well run club, but hard to say because too many all-stars on that team. The Bulls and Phil's triangle was a well oiled machine, which showed when Jordan mini-retired.

More-Than-Most
11-21-2017, 06:06 PM
oh in case people think i am the only one i can link other posts from other top sites that are asking about giannis and the bucks and how it relates to their under performing ways

its other forums so i think that might be a rule breaker but can prove it by sending it to mods.

warfelg
11-21-2017, 06:09 PM

My question is how does that net +3 and -21.4 stack up against others? Like Kyrie, DeRozen, Beal, Wall, LeBron, Harden...

Yea that looks bad on itís own, but without knowing how it stacks up to others Iím hard pressed to fall on the he does or doesnít do this or that.

More-Than-Most
11-21-2017, 06:12 PM
also this is me basically saying giannis is a top 3 player in basketball....... how the **** is that trolling? the dude is a monster... i am just looking at the **** cousins got for years about being a stat stuffer that cant win even though he was on a horrid horrid team in a sick *** conference where giannis is on a damn good team in a weak conference and is just maybe the best player in basketball... yet the bucks cant win. How is this not an issue?

mngopher35
11-21-2017, 06:15 PM
My question is how does that net +3 and -21.4 stack up against others? Like Kyrie, DeRozen, Beal, Wall, LeBron, Harden...

Yea that looks bad on itís own, but without knowing how it stacks up to others Iím hard pressed to fall on the he does or doesnít do this or that.

It's a major gap even when compared to others throughout this season and in the past. It's not like Westbrook playoffs last year bad but half way or so lol.

Lebrons -1 on and +2 off (yes their bench is playing that well in comparison to starters). Kyrie +8.7 on and +7.5 off. So better on numbers but even when Kyrie sits they only fall off by just a bit. Derozan +4 on +15 off (again insane bench play from raps). etc etc.

I won't look up everyone but yes this is a drastic gap

Edit: Career wise Lebron is +7.6 on and -4.5 off

More-Than-Most
11-21-2017, 06:18 PM
It's a major gap even when compared to others throughout this season and in the past. It's not like Westbrook playoffs last year bad but half way or so lol.

Lebrons -1 on and +2 off (yes their bench is playing that well in comparison to starters). Kyrie +8.7 on and +7.5 off. So better on numbers but even when Kyrie sits they only fall off by just a bit. Derozan +4 on +15 off (again insane bench play from raps). etc etc.

I won't look up everyone but yes this is a drastic gap

do they rely to much on him when he is on the court? like literally run everything through him and thus suffer when he is off the court?

mngopher35
11-21-2017, 06:24 PM
do they rely to much on him when he is on the court? like literally run everything through him and thus suffer when he is off the court?

They obviously rely on him an extreme amount because when he is not there they absolutely suck. He is the best player/focus/playmaker on the whole for them. As for like amount of touches and time holding the ball compared to other stars then no he would be behind Lebron, Westy, Wall, Harden, Kemba etc.

warfelg
11-21-2017, 06:33 PM
They obviously rely on him an extreme amount because when he is not there they absolutely suck. He is the best player/focus/playmaker on the whole for them. As for like amount of touches and time holding the ball compared to other stars then no he would be behind Lebron, Westy, Wall, Harden, Kemba etc.

And I think this is the genesis of the argument. And I get some of it is coaching. But if he's that good, then he should have the ball more, and if he has the ball more theoretically he should be setting up teammates better, and if he sets up teammates better then theoretically they will be better, and if their better we can't say he has no help. So if all that happens and they still don't take the step then yes, he doesn't make the guys around him better.

The reason why I think that ORTG on/off will improve in a bit is with Giannis on the court they have a guy who can drive and draw attention. With him off they don't have one. Until they traded for Bledsoe. As he gets more comfortable he can do it more, and help when Giannis is off. Then when Parker comes back (which by the way for as much flack as we caught....Parker is healthy by all accounts) he's another one who can create for himself.

So my personal conclusion isn't that they aren't good without Giannis, it's that without Giannis they don't have a guy who can initiate offense by beating their man.

Vee-Rex
11-21-2017, 06:35 PM
not a troll thread at all.... i said this the other night to tre in the game thread and he disagreed with me... figured it would be a good discussion... this dude is to good on a team that is pretty stacked to constantly be at or around 500.

http://cf.chucklesnetwork.com/items/3/7/0/9/8/original/im-not-always-trolling-but-when-im-not-i-am.jpg

mngopher35
11-21-2017, 06:46 PM
And I think this is the genesis of the argument. And I get some of it is coaching. But if he's that good, then he should have the ball more, and if he has the ball more theoretically he should be setting up teammates better, and if he sets up teammates better then theoretically they will be better, and if their better we can't say he has no help. So if all that happens and they still don't take the step then yes, he doesn't make the guys around him better.

The reason why I think that ORTG on/off will improve in a bit is with Giannis on the court they have a guy who can drive and draw attention. With him off they don't have one. Until they traded for Bledsoe. As he gets more comfortable he can do it more, and help when Giannis is off. Then when Parker comes back (which by the way for as much flack as we caught....Parker is healthy by all accounts) he's another one who can create for himself.

So my personal conclusion isn't that they aren't good without Giannis, it's that without Giannis they don't have a guy who can initiate offense by beating their man.

He is currently 5th in the league in usage though so it's not like they aren't using him to a major extent (Harden, KP, D. Russell and Cousins only ones higher). Like right by the career high level for Lebron. They are basically already doing that with him as he keeps upping it each year.

I agree that many times a team will fall off because they don't have another creator but that isn't on Giannis which this thread is trying to imply lol. It's obvious that they don't have much help in that department (before Bledsoe at least) and it is likely the far and away biggest reason for their record. Giannis is playing like a top 10ish player right now at an individual level and the team numbers imply they solely rely on him to even be competent and when he sits that's how they lose.

warfelg
11-21-2017, 07:15 PM
He is currently 5th in the league in usage though so it's not like they aren't using him to a major extent (Harden, KP, D. Russell and Cousins only ones higher). Like right by the career high level for Lebron. They are basically already doing that with him as he keeps upping it each year.

I agree that many times a team will fall off because they don't have another creator but that isn't on Giannis which this thread is trying to imply lol. It's obvious that they don't have much help in that department (before Bledsoe at least) and it is likely the far and away biggest reason for their record. Giannis is playing like a top 10ish player right now at an individual level and the team numbers imply they solely rely on him to even be competent and when he sits that's how they lose.

Basically what I was getting at is it's worse than it should be without him because of a lack of a second creator.

Think of those other teams I asked the ORTG on/off about. They have a second guy to help create. So I don't think it's "bad teammates", I think it's more poor planning. I need to give it another 2-3 weeks with Bledsoe there before saying otherwise.

mngopher35
11-21-2017, 07:28 PM
Basically what I was getting at is it's worse than it should be without him because of a lack of a second creator.

Think of those other teams I asked the ORTG on/off about. They have a second guy to help create. So I don't think it's "bad teammates", I think it's more poor planning. I need to give it another 2-3 weeks with Bledsoe there before saying otherwise.

Ya I think the move for Bledsoe was them realizing that and we have to let it play out before judging them (it's really too early to tell what any team is for sure yet lol).

I mean you can also point to coaching too if that's what you mean by planning? I think that can all play into the gap as well, it's not just like everyone but him sucks at all. Overall though it seems pretty clear he is playing at a ridiculous level and their problem has been when he needs a bit of rest more than anything else (which every player needs to be effective).

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-21-2017, 07:41 PM
Kidd is a horrible coach. He should of been fired years ago. Middleton is in his usually cold slump like usual at beginning of the season. Parker is out till February. Bledsoe's speed and defense is a treat but he's jacking up a ton of threes and he sucks at shooting threes. Henson,Delly,Telly all injured. We had to bring Mitten, Brown, Balomyboy back from the Herd to have a few bodies. Kidd still doesn't play Vaughn yet he's a decent three point shooter and picked up his defense. Brogdon in his sophomore slump. Maker is a tooth pick that needs to bulk up.

Giannis94
11-21-2017, 07:49 PM

100% troll thread. I wouldn't be surprised one bit if your IP comes up from Chappaqua. So many similarities. And here's a good ole gif image of you right meow- claiming ignorance.

http://lolworthy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/i-did-not-have-textual-relations-with-that-server-hillary-clinton-meme.jpg

Jeffy25
11-21-2017, 08:00 PM
This isn't an individual sport.........as has been stated ad naseum.

More-Than-Most
11-21-2017, 09:16 PM
This isn't an individual sport.........as has been stated ad naseum.

of course it isnt and i agree 100 percent but of all the sports a top player can drive their team in this sport.... we are basically looking at arguably the top player in basketball and def a top 3 player... even last year he was a god.... yet in the weak east his team is a 500 team at best... when you have that top of the line title you need to produce top of the line team results... Lebron got hammered early in his career and all he was doing was taking his team to the playoffs and finals... if Durant wasnt on OKC and was on a bad team durant would drive that team to the playoffs and a top seed... its a team sport but when you are the best in the business there is no excuse to be a top seed out east. They can easily still be that team and he can drive them to a 2nd seed but right now it seems like inflated stats this year and last year and that is the same thing used against cousins for years while actually being on a terrible team in a stacked west.... The difference is just that... the bucks have damn good players around him and are out east.

Giannis94
11-22-2017, 12:23 PM
also this is me basically saying giannis is a top 3 player in basketball....... how the **** is that trolling? the dude is a monster... i am just looking at the **** cousins got for years about being a stat stuffer that cant win even though he was on a horrid horrid team in a sick *** conference where giannis is on a damn good team in a weak conference and is just maybe the best player in basketball... yet the bucks cant win. How is this not an issue?

Using that logic, then Embiid doesn't even compare to Oden. and that comp is too nice. Because Oden was far superir. The only similarities cousins and Giannis have are that they both are dealing with coaches that don't utilize them right and borderline dysfunctional front offices (ie: jkidd hired because of ties to owner)

http://cf.chucklesnetwork.com/items/3/7/0/9/8/original/im-not-always-trolling-but-when-im-not-i-am.jpg

Can I get an Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-Men!

Same can be said for philly. WTF do you expect when you have like 5 top 5 picks. I expect them to be at the top of the east. Bot at .500. Child please.

Now MTM, go back to fantasyland.