PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Durant: Michael Jordan did not go through what I did

FlashBolt
11-16-2017, 02:23 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2744298-is-there-really-loyalty-in-nba-kd-says-aint-no-such-thing-in-epic-interview

This guy should just stop. Always acting a victim here.

smith&wesson
11-16-2017, 03:36 PM
Why even bring up Jordan he'll never be in the same conversation..

hugepatsfan
11-16-2017, 03:41 PM
He's such a little ***** lmao

Giannis94
11-16-2017, 03:45 PM
he's like the bully that actively becomes a bully. then gets punched in the mouth, cries, and tattles on the person that punched him.

Hawkeye15
11-16-2017, 03:50 PM
read the entire article.

Is Durant really this stupid? Dude you play a ****ing childs game, get paid a zillion dollars a year to do it, enjoy the benefits of social media yourself, the effects of what communication and information have brought to your sport, and you continue to just be a spineless p&ssy all the time.

Jordan went through a TON more. The league and it's fans refused to put him alongside Magic/Bird, and the former greats, because he never won anything.

This article basically does it for me. **** Durant, **** any team he plays for, the guy is a mental midget, and shouldn't even mention Jordan in the same sentence with himself.

"That was a huge moment in my career," he says. "That's something I dreamed about overcoming as a kid. I didn't dream about motherf--kers calling me a ***** on social media because I switched teams. Because that's not criticism. That's actually you being a *****, worrying about me and my personal life."

This part, well Kevin, go work at a bank, if you don't want to be on social media. Getting paid $353,000 PER GAME, means you get to deal with the world having access to watching you play a game for your career. They don't need to respect you. They don't need to care about your well being. They don't need to care about you, period.

God this guy is such a spineless p*ssy.

"I'm a real person, dog, I don't try to be Superman or a tough guy," he says. "I know I'm not. I know I'm emotional about some stuff. But I can tell you when I get between those lines, I guarantee my teammates know they can talk to me about anything and my coaches can coach me about anything. I'm not going to take it personal."

Everywhere else is another matter. He is comfortable with you knowing that. Durant, as you may have gathered, is comfortable with you knowing just about everything. Even at the risk of you using it against him.

Then go collect garbage, or work at Subway Kevin, and everyone will leave you and your precious feelings alone.

BKLYNpigeon
11-16-2017, 04:04 PM
Don't know why what anyone says is news worthy.

its his personal opinion. It is true tho, MJ and Kobe didn't go through the NBA with Social Media.

If Kobe's Rape Sexual Assault Case happened right now, He would be forced out of the league.

Vee-Rex
11-16-2017, 04:14 PM
lol like all he has to do is stay off the media

Yeah, I was about to say that. Just gotta leave it alone. He's directly fueling all this negativity towards him.

SoulBrotha
11-16-2017, 04:15 PM
lol like all he has to do is stay off the media

valade16
11-16-2017, 04:36 PM
He also said he doesn't want to be the face of a franchise, so there's that.

WaDe03
11-16-2017, 04:39 PM
Omg I feel so sorry for him! Will never say another negative thing about you again, Kevin!

FlashBolt
11-16-2017, 04:52 PM
He also said that LeBron is his idol and that the pullup three in game 3 was like LeBron giving him the torch.. This guy thinks he's surpassed LeBron.. wow, what a sack of cow manure.

mngopher35
11-16-2017, 04:57 PM
He also said he doesn't want to be the face of a franchise, so there's that.

Ya, finally have his own words to help with people still thinking he is that type of guy (he just doesn't want to have to lead). I think it was evident even in OKC he was lacking in that department and most of the pressure/responsibility of carrying the team fell on Westy while KD mostly searched for his own openings etc.

He isn't the leader nor best player on either end for his team and it seems to be just fine with him.

FraziersKnicks
11-16-2017, 05:00 PM
Is this the same interview where he said he didn't want to be a leader? :laugh2:

Leftcoast_yg
11-16-2017, 05:01 PM

its his personal opinion. It is true tho, MJ and Kobe didn't go through the NBA with Social Media.

If Kobe's Rape Sexual Assault Case happened right now, He would be forced out of the league.

Lmao yeah Kobe would have been forced out lololol. The nba damn couldn't afford to lose kobe let alone the rest of the teams like the warriors who weren't relevant in the Kobe era.

FlashBolt
11-16-2017, 05:03 PM
The issue is he's the one who brought that negativity and still continues to do so. Spiting OKC secretly when he was making fake social media accounts despite being asked numerous times why he left and he never gave the legitimate answer. He goes to the most stacked team and as good as KD is, you guys are always talking about how much of an offensive impact Curry has moreso than KD. 73-9 team that you joined. No other top 10 or 20 player has resulted in that sheer level of willingness to accept that type of role on a team. He brought all of this to himself. NBA has incredibly passionate fans and they just saw his move as a betrayal against the sport.

FlashBolt
11-16-2017, 05:07 PM
Ya, finally have his own words to help with people still thinking he is that type of guy (he just doesn't want to have to lead). I think it was evident even in OKC he was lacking in that department and most of the pressure/responsibility of carrying the team fell on Westy while KD mostly searched for his own openings etc.

He isn't the leader nor best player on either end for his team and it seems to be just fine with him.

I always figured he didn't want to be a leader. He was always contempt with Russ taking the last shot, running the offense down the quarter, making the important plays. Granted, KD was the better option for us but he just didn't seem to want it. I guess we can put the talks to rest of KD's character - he is no alpha.

Full quote regarding KD not wanting to be the true leader of a franchise.

ďSteph Curry is the face of the franchise, and that helps me out, because I donít have to,Ē he said.

ďI donít want to have to be the leader. Iím not a leader. Iím bad at saying, ĎStand behind me and follow me.í

ďNo. Iím one of those guys thatís just like, ĎLetís do this **** together. Letís just work everybody together. I donít mind being on the front line with you, but letís come and do it together.í

ďThatís my way of leadership. Iím leading by example.Ē

Thus, him joining Warriors makes sense. He wanted someone to shoulder the responsibilities that he couldn't accept doing so in OKC. Going to be difficult for me to accept putting the guy in a top 20 list when he's contempt with not being the leader of a team.

FlashBolt
11-16-2017, 05:07 PM
Is this the same interview where he said he didn't want to be a leader? :laugh2:

ďSteph Curry is the face of the franchise, and that helps me out, because I donít have to,Ē he said.

ďI donít want to have to be the leader. Iím not a leader. Iím bad at saying, ĎStand behind me and follow me.í

ďNo. Iím one of those guys thatís just like, ĎLetís do this **** together. Letís just work everybody together. I donít mind being on the front line with you, but letís come and do it together.í

ďThatís my way of leadership. Iím leading by example.Ē

Read more at http://www.slamonline.com/nba/kevin-durant-doesnt-want-face-of-franchise/#bDyMT0u70rlhpg5s.99

Yeah, I think so.

KB24PG16
11-16-2017, 08:41 PM
durant makes it worse for himself every time he opens his mouth

Teeboy1487
11-16-2017, 09:00 PM
Losing respect for this guy by the day.

Chronz
11-16-2017, 09:44 PM
Just when I thought I couldn't lose any more respect for this alleged great

Shawn2timer
11-16-2017, 10:08 PM
What's sad is this was another manufactured attempt at turning his public image. They were hoping this would come off as so genuine and unfiltered that we would be look oh damn. KD had to deal with some ******* there.

Raps18-19 Champ
11-16-2017, 10:19 PM
Well obviously. Jordan took the route of integrity instead.

CityofTreez
11-16-2017, 10:29 PM
It feels like 4-5 years ago, Durant was the role model athlete of the NBA (on/off the court).

Thatís done!

SteBO
11-16-2017, 10:39 PM
I generally donít take any issue with KD or any NBA player showing their human side, given thatís what they are.....humans. But thereís a point in time where you need to quit while youíre ahead.....and bringing MJ into this was not a smart idea.

Forgive me if Iím not so willing to extend sympathies to a man whoís been coddled by the media from the jump despite not winning, all while a guy like LBJ gets hammered and nit picked to the nth degree over some of the silliest things. It amazes me to this day how he still thinks that hopping on the Warriors bandwagon should be lauded and not criticized.

KD needs to get off social media. He clearly canít handle it, and thatís despite being a champion.

WaDe03
11-16-2017, 10:44 PM
But what does he have to do to pass Kobe all time?

Raps18-19 Champ
11-16-2017, 11:18 PM

I don't like Kobe but at least he wasn't a puss like Durant. Durant's a guy I want to like but everything he says just results in the opposite. The biggest ***** I've ever seen.

LOb0
11-16-2017, 11:31 PM
Fawk this coward. He's a superstar with a role player mentality. All he cares about is having no pressure and gliding through his career and having as little stress as possible. Zero drive or competitiveness.

IKnowHoops
11-16-2017, 11:44 PM
Durant = Tyrese

HandsOnTheWheel
11-17-2017, 12:10 AM
Can only imagine what his teammates truly think of him.

kobe4thewinbang
11-17-2017, 01:28 AM
It's like he's two different people. He's this ice cold "pull up from thirty!" assassin in the Finals, and then he's this whiny pansy. Which is it? Does he even know? Other players have a more consistent personality. Durant just seems whacked.

Jamiecballer
11-17-2017, 03:29 PM

Precisely. Pointing out the truth doesn't make him overly sensitive.

FlashBolt
11-17-2017, 05:13 PM
Precisely. Pointing out the truth doesn't make him overly sensitive.

The truth only is true because he created it. No one was hating on KD until he joined the Warriors. He created the reasons to dislike him but tries to be a victim of the situation.

Jamiecballer
11-17-2017, 06:29 PM
The truth only is true because he created it. No one was hating on KD until he joined the Warriors. He created the reasons to dislike him but tries to be a victim of the situation.
It's still true regardless of your reasons for disliking him though

WaDe03
11-17-2017, 06:41 PM
Honestly should probably get this guy on suicide watch soon.

LOb0
11-17-2017, 07:36 PM

To add to that. No one should really care that he left OKC. The horrible management alone was enough reason for him to bail. It's simply that he ran to GS after losing to them is the issue.

It seems like at times he thinks it's because he left OKC which has nothing to do with it.

GREATNESS ONE
11-17-2017, 07:55 PM
Lolz! can already see the NBA Finals thread! Should be better than last year, the hate is brewing! Letís try to behave more like gentleman this year :)

Raps18-19 Champ
11-17-2017, 10:01 PM

Yea but he's clearly trying to get people to feel sorry for him when the circumstances don't warrant it, which is what makes it bad.

He's not the first or last celebrity to be trashed on social media. Some of them deserve it. Some of them don't. KD clearly wants you do think he doesn't deserve it and is comparing himself to Jordan to try to sway your opinion that way.

Shawn2timer
11-17-2017, 10:21 PM

Excuse me? Haha. Grow a pair of balls to start

Shawn2timer
11-17-2017, 10:24 PM

To add to that. No one should really care that he left OKC. The horrible management alone was enough reason for him to bail. It's simply that he ran to GS after losing to them is the issue.

It seems like at times he thinks it's because he left OKC which has nothing to do with it.

Nail on the head

Jeffy25
11-17-2017, 10:37 PM
Yeah, nobody cares that he left OKC, that's fine. But he joined the best team in the league, won, and acted like it was some extreme challenge he overcame.

He also acts like a Diva.

Though, I love his shot and overall archetype in the game today. He could be a top 5 player ever with his talent, but he is a little *****.

FlashBolt
11-18-2017, 12:43 AM

It's not about me. It's the fact that he still doesn't understand WHY people dislike him. His comment is true but he's the one who made it that way.

LOb0
11-18-2017, 12:52 AM
Yeah, nobody cares that he left OKC, that's fine. But he joined the best team in the league, won, and acted like it was some extreme challenge he overcame.

He also acts like a Diva.

Though, I love his shot and overall archetype in the game today. He could be a top 5 player ever with his talent, but he is a little *****.

The sad part is that, while he was lighting up the 73 win Warriors and they had a 3-1 lead I thought briefly that maybe this is his time to take over as the best player in the world. It was right there for him.

That was quickly followed by a collapse, choke job by Durant in game 6 and the most pathetic move in NBA history.

FOXHOUND
11-18-2017, 01:09 AM
Yo, KD...

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e0/9f/72/e09f7288767df2a4822c8a1166d716a0.gif

FlashBolt
11-18-2017, 01:20 AM
The sad part is that, while he was lighting up the 73 win Warriors and they had a 3-1 lead I thought briefly that maybe this is his time to take over as the best player in the world. It was right there for him.

That was quickly followed by a collapse, choke job by Durant in game 6 and the most pathetic move in NBA history.

No one even considered the Warriors as a team for KD because we couldn't imagine just how unfair that team could actually be. Wizards, Heat, and Celtics were three teams I thought he was probably going to leave us for. No one would say a word negative about him had he did.. we would cheer him when he played the first game against us. But the Warriors? After we just watched him pee his pants against them with a 3v1 lead? C'mon, you couldn't write a more lame move. Story could have been: KD vs LeBron part II - KD wins his first NBA Championship for OKC. We would be talking about KD as a top ten player real soon. Now? I think he's disqualified. And the fact he continues being a puss about everything is laughable. Fake accounts, brings Jordan in for his sob story, says he didn't want to be a leader... yeah, top 10 ***** of the NBA.

FlashBolt
11-18-2017, 01:21 AM
Yo, KD...

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e0/9f/72/e09f7288767df2a4822c8a1166d716a0.gif

I agree. She's a lesbian.

Vinylman
11-18-2017, 09:00 AM
Kagina at it again I see...

keep talking Kagina you only continue to confirm you are not a man...

TylerSL
11-18-2017, 10:27 AM
He's the reason I no longer like Golden State. I know that's unfortunate, because they are a really special team, but I actively root against them because Kevin Durant is my least my favorite player in the NBA. This is a guy who cost his team the WCF series because he was passive and shrank. He then joined the very team that beat him and blamed his old team for why he didn't win. That's something he still does so his relationship with Russell Westbrook will probably never recover, and it probably shouldn't.

He didn't turn the Warriors into this super team when he arrived, he jumped on the bandwagon because they were already a great super team. The Warriors were 140-26 in the two previous seasons before he arrived, Steph Curry had already won two league MVP awards, the Warriors had made consecutive appearances in the NBA Finals, and they won an NBA championship already. That's why this was so much worse than Lebron's decision. Lebron would have had to have joined the Boston Celtics after the 2010 season to be similar to Durant's decision to join Golden State.

Odds are Golden State is going to win another NBA Championship this season, but I'm hoping someone in the West can take them out. There are no challengers to the Cavaliers in the East this season, Lebron will not lose to these inferior teams. Boston is good, better than we even believed, but Cleveland has all season to improve and Isaiah Thomas hasn't even returned yet. Boston will have no chance in May when they meet in the playoffs. That said, the Cavaliers will have no shot against the Warriors as is.

If either Steph or KD go down to injury that might change, but Cleveland has no chance against Golden State because they don't have the team to match up/stop them. Lebron would be the best player in the series, but the Cavalier defense can't do anything to the Warriors, it would be like practice for Golden State. Isaiah Thomas, I believe, was the worst defender in the NBA last season, not good considering he'd match up with Steph. Even if they had him guard Klay, and put JR on Steph, it wouldn't go well because Thompson would just shoot right over him. JR Smith has never risen up to the moment so why should he start now, as he's shooting .394/.288/.689 through 16 games this season. Cleveland will likely have Crowder guard Durant and Lebron would cover Green. Even though those match-ups are better for the Cavs, considering all the help everyone else will need defensively, it will be difficult to have success. Love has never been known for his defense either and hasn't remade his game like Bosh did.

All told, the Cleveland Cavaliers are not equipped to beat these cheat-code Warriors. If someone beats Golden State, it will be from the Western Conference. Oklahoma City might have a chance if they had a deeper team, as would San Antonio if they had another superstar. Since neither team have that, it's unlikely they could beat Golden State in the playoffs, I'd say they have no chance. The team that can beat Golden State in the West, therefore the only team, would be Houston. The way they shoot the 3-ball is like no other and with Harden and Paul at the guard positions, they will have great ball movement. They won't even worry about trying to stop the Warriors, just light them up offensively. So that's what I'm hoping for, the Rockets meeting the Warriors in the playoffs.

Back to Durant, he's completely childish. He said he didn't want to be a leader, and it's good he feels that way because he certainly isn't a leader. He joined a team with leaders in Steph, Draymond, and Iguodala, so all he has to do is play his game and not worry about showing leadership. If he had leadership Oklahoma City would have won the WCF in 2016. Another thing he does that think is childish is belittle the media. He called the media stupid for questioning the job status of Scott Brooks, and Brooks was fired after that season. He called the media stupid for asking about his relationship with Russ since their play styles clashed, and then he blamed Russ for losing and left OKC. I can definitively state that Kevin Durant is my least favorite player in the NBA, and I would love to see him lose. Sadly, he's on a cheat-code team so it isn't likely. He isn't better than Lebron, I even think he's #3 in the NBA behind Kawhi, and he will never even get close to Jordan.

Vinylman
11-18-2017, 10:43 AM
He's the reason I no longer like Golden State. I know that's unfortunate, because they are a really special team, but I actively root against them because Kevin Durant is my least my favorite player in the NBA. This is a guy who cost his team the WCF series because he was passive and shrank. He then joined the very team that beat him and blamed his old team for why he didn't win. That's something he still does so his relationship with Russell Westbrook will probably never recover, and it probably shouldn't.

He didn't turn the Warriors into this super team when he arrived, he jumped on the bandwagon because they were already a great super team. The Warriors were 140-26 in the two previous seasons before he arrived, Steph Curry had already won two league MVP awards, the Warriors had made consecutive appearances in the NBA Finals, and they won an NBA championship already. That's why this was so much worse than Lebron's decision. Lebron would have had to have joined the Boston Celtics after the 2010 season to be similar to Durant's decision to join Golden State.

Odds are Golden State is going to win another NBA Championship this season, but I'm hoping someone in the West can take them out. There are no challengers to the Cavaliers in the East this season, Lebron will not lose to these inferior teams. Boston is good, better than we even believed, but Cleveland has all season to improve and Isaiah Thomas hasn't even returned yet. Boston will have no chance in May when they meet in the playoffs. That said, the Cavaliers will have no shot against the Warriors as is.

If either Steph or KD go down to injury that might change, but Cleveland has no chance against Golden State because they don't have the team to match up/stop them. Lebron would be the best player in the series, but the Cavalier defense can't do anything to the Warriors, it would be like practice for Golden State. Isaiah Thomas, I believe, was the worst defender in the NBA last season, not good considering he'd match up with Steph. Even if they had him guard Klay, and put JR on Steph, it wouldn't go well because Thompson would just shoot right over him. JR Smith has never risen up to the moment so why should he start now, as he's shooting .394/.288/.689 through 16 games this season. Cleveland will likely have Crowder guard Durant and Lebron would cover Green. Even though those match-ups are better for the Cavs, considering all the help everyone else will need defensively, it will be difficult to have success. Love has never been known for his defense either and hasn't remade his game like Bosh did.

All told, the Cleveland Cavaliers are not equipped to beat these cheat-code Warriors. If someone beats Golden State, it will be from the Western Conference. Oklahoma City might have a chance if they had a deeper team, as would San Antonio if they had another superstar. Since neither team have that, it's unlikely they could beat Golden State in the playoffs, I'd say they have no chance. The team that can beat Golden State in the West, therefore the only team, would be Houston. The way they shoot the 3-ball is like no other and with Harden and Paul at the guard positions, they will have great ball movement. They won't even worry about trying to stop the Warriors, just light them up offensively. So that's what I'm hoping for, the Rockets meeting the Warriors in the playoffs.

Back to Durant, he's completely childish. He said he didn't want to be a leader, and it's good he feels that way because he certainly isn't a leader. He joined a team with leaders in Steph, Draymond, and Iguodala, so all he has to do is play his game and not worry about showing leadership. If he had leadership Oklahoma City would have won the WCF in 2016. Another thing he does that think is childish is belittle the media. He called the media stupid for questioning the job status of Scott Brooks, and Brooks was fired after that season. He called the media stupid for asking about his relationship with Russ since their play styles clashed, and then he blamed Russ for losing and left OKC. I can definitively state that Kevin Durant is my least favorite player in the NBA, and I would love to see him lose. Sadly, he's on a cheat-code team so it isn't likely. He isn't better than Lebron, I even think he's #3 in the NBA behind Kawhi, and he will never even get close to Jordan.

good post and my sentiments exactly on why I can't root for the Warriors anymore... they were a likeable team until he joined them...

As for Kagina... he isn't even worth the effort other than to remind people that his #1 endorsement should be VAGISIL

Jamiecballer
11-18-2017, 10:56 AM
Yea but he's clearly trying to get people to feel sorry for him when the circumstances don't warrant it, which is what makes it bad.

He's not the first or last celebrity to be trashed on social media. Some of them deserve it. Some of them don't. KD clearly wants you do think he doesn't deserve it and is comparing himself to Jordan to try to sway your opinion that way.

i don't think that's what he's doing at all. is there a difference between saying stop trolling me and saying feel sorry for me? i would certainly argue there is. let me live is different than feel sorry for me.

Jamiecballer
11-18-2017, 11:04 AM
It's not about me. It's the fact that he still doesn't understand WHY people dislike him. His comment is true but he's the one who made it that way.

right, but i would guess from his perspective it would probably go a little bit like this. there is nothing inherently wrong with being a free agent and going to the team of your choosing. that means, whether you like it or not, it absolutely is 100% about you. and everyone else who keeps going on about this. do you think Kevin Durant is seeking out the media to talk about this 24/7? not a chance.

Raps18-19 Champ
11-18-2017, 12:29 PM
i don't think that's what he's doing at all. is there a difference between saying stop trolling me and saying feel sorry for me? i would certainly argue there is. let me live is different than feel sorry for me.

Hes spent the past year and a half trying to sway peoples opinions of him. This is just another PR move.

Jamiecballer
11-18-2017, 12:39 PM
Hes spent the past year and a half trying to sway peoples opinions of him. This is just another PR move.

that's a skeptical take and you could very well be right. but if you've felt that way all along i'm sure you are going to assume that of everything you read, which explains why this conversation never ends.

R. Johnson#3
11-18-2017, 12:45 PM
So wait, KD's move to the Bay Area was because he loved the West Coast when he was in Seattle? Man this guy is digging deep and is trying to use anything as an excuse.

If KD were to swallow his pride and say, "You know what, yeah, I took the easy way out." This would all go away. It's just like the steroid users. Most people dont even remember Andy Pettite getting busted because he immediately came out and admitted it, apologized and moved on. KD doesn't have to apologize but if he were to acknowledge the truth then social media would back off.

Raps18-19 Champ
11-18-2017, 02:19 PM
that's a skeptical take and you could very well be right. but if you've felt that way all along i'm sure you are going to assume that of everything you read, which explains why this conversation never ends.

Well he's constantly lied and manipulated his way the past year so its his own fault people now don't believe what he says. So yes, I will assume that this is a PR move.

Raps18-19 Champ
11-18-2017, 02:22 PM
So wait, KD's move to the Bay Area was because he loved the West Coast when he was in Seattle? Man this guy is digging deep and is trying to use anything as an excuse.

If KD were to swallow his pride and say, "You know what, yeah, I took the easy way out." This would all go away. It's just like the steroid users. Most people dont even remember Andy Pettite getting busted because he immediately came out and admitted it, apologized and moved on. KD doesn't have to apologize but if he were to acknowledge the truth then social media would back off.

Lol owning up and telling the truth? That'll never happen. He went as far as created a fake twitter account ffs to change people's opinion of him on social media.

R. Johnson#3
11-18-2017, 03:33 PM
Lol owning up and telling the truth? That'll never happen. He went as far as created a fake twitter account ffs to change people's opinion of him on social media.

Oh I'm aware of that. That's one of the many reasons I call ******** on the Seattle talk being the reason he went to the Dubs.

lol, please
11-18-2017, 08:32 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2744298-is-there-really-loyalty-in-nba-kd-says-aint-no-such-thing-in-epic-interview

This guy should just stop. Always acting a victim here.Victim?

He doesn't deserve any of the flak he gets.

Sent from my Note 5 via Tapatalk

lol, please
11-18-2017, 08:33 PM

If Kobe's Rape Sexual Assault Case happened right now, He would be forced out of the league.Well said

Sent from my Note 5 via Tapatalk

Jamiecballer
11-18-2017, 08:38 PM
Well he's constantly lied and manipulated his way the past year so its his own fault people now don't believe what he says. So yes, I will assume that this is a PR move.

Definitely can't agree with that

FlashBolt
11-18-2017, 08:56 PM
right, but i would guess from his perspective it would probably go a little bit like this. there is nothing inherently wrong with being a free agent and going to the team of your choosing. that means, whether you like it or not, it absolutely is 100% about you. and everyone else who keeps going on about this. do you think Kevin Durant is seeking out the media to talk about this 24/7? not a chance.

I'm not gonna go back and forth about this. Taking my opinion away, KD is the one who makes the stupid and idiotic comments. I have an opinion just like everyone else and the consensus is he's a little baby who needs to go spend his money on something fun instead of making fake social media accounts

Raps18-19 Champ
11-18-2017, 09:44 PM
Definitely can't agree with that

I suppose it's possible he created his fake twitter account after November 2016, which technically wouldn't make it a full year and you'd be right to disagree.

Jamiecballer
11-19-2017, 06:43 PM
I'm not gonna go back and forth about this. Taking my opinion away, KD is the one who makes the stupid and idiotic comments. I have an opinion just like everyone else and the consensus is he's a little baby who needs to go spend his money on something fun instead of making fake social media accounts

sort of a chicken and egg situation but regardless lets not kid ourselves, this conversation won't ever die

nastynice
11-19-2017, 08:32 PM
lol, not gonna lie, I absolutely LOVE these type a comments by KD

jedi mind tricks :nod:

nastynice
11-19-2017, 08:41 PM
It feels like 4-5 years ago, Durant was the role model athlete of the NBA (on/off the court).

Thatís done!

yea, its crazy how much hate winning brings. I remember when we were legit the most liked team in the league, as long as we didnt' win anything. Seems like ages ago, haha

nastynice
11-19-2017, 08:49 PM
Excuse me? Haha. Grow a pair of balls to start

bro, you didn't see him serve up to lebron

bro, you tube 2017 nba finals kd highlights. You'll see 'em

lol, please
11-19-2017, 08:59 PM
yea, its crazy how much hate winning brings. I remember when we were legit the most liked team in the league, as long as we didnt' win anything. Seems like ages ago, hahaFans are jealous because they know this is the GOAT team

Sent from my Note 8 via Tapatalk

sep11ie
11-19-2017, 09:23 PM
Man, this dude has serious issues.

nastynice
11-19-2017, 09:27 PM
Fans are jealous because they know this is the GOAT team

I donít know if I could say goat yet, cuz that requires longevity. However you are basically right, because it was pretty damn clear that this 2017 warriors who have yet to actually truly click were at worst on par with the Jordan bulls, Kobe Shaq lakers, etc.

So maybe the single season goat.

While barely warming up. lol.

IKnowHoops
11-20-2017, 12:35 AM
Double up double up

IKnowHoops
11-20-2017, 12:36 AM
Fans are jealous because they know this is the GOAT team

I donít know if I could say goat yet, cuz that requires longevity. However you are basically right, because it was pretty damn clear that this 2017 warriors who have yet to actually truly click were at worst on par with the Jordan bulls, Kobe Shaq lakers, etc.

So maybe the single season goat.

While barely warming up. lol.

Get a room

tredigs
11-20-2017, 01:01 AM
Get a room

Would it be as homo-erotic as all the guys here jerking eachother over their hate of KD? Because if so I think they're out.

Jamiecballer
11-20-2017, 09:54 AM
I suppose it's possible he created his fake twitter account after November 2016, which technically wouldn't make it a full year and you'd be right to disagree.

it's pointless to rehash but you know i don't agree with your interpretation those things so spare me the condescending response dude

IKnowHoops
11-20-2017, 11:17 AM
Would it be as homo-erotic as all the guys here jerking eachother over their hate of KD? Because if so I think they're out.

Iím never for hate. I think itís dumb to hate on any player. But you have gotten on Lebron for the things that come out of his mouth too. Plus after seeing the hate for Bron after he went to Miami where he got booed every time he touched the ball by every team in the league for a year, this level of hate for KD is preeschool and I canít even get up for it or defend him because the hating just seems so insignificant.

Saddletramp
11-20-2017, 04:27 PM
bro, you didn't see him serve up to lebron

bro, you tube 2017 nba finals kd highlights. You'll see 'em

You won't see them in 2016, though. Or 2015 or 2014 or.......

lol, not gonna lie, I absolutely LOVE these type a comments by KD

jedi mind tricks :nod:

It would be like if Luke joined the Dark Side because "Hey, just look at that Death Star....."

Luke wasn't a quitter *****, though.

nastynice
11-20-2017, 04:59 PM

It would be like if Luke joined the Dark Side because "Hey, just look at that Death Star....."

Sure, but you definitely see them in 2017. No doubt about it. Itís really a nice roll of film, but if you donít have time just go to the end of game 3. Basically sums everything up, even a blindman will see who manned up right there...

FlashBolt
11-20-2017, 07:33 PM

Lmao, that would be hilarious. Luke just says screw it and joins the Dark Side and Star Wars ends right there.. kinda synonymous with this KD situation and why people hated it so much. It's a total storyline killer.

Saddletramp
11-20-2017, 11:32 PM
Sure, but you definitely see them in 2017. No doubt about it. Itís really a nice roll of film, but if you donít have time just go to the end of game 3. Basically sums everything up, even a blindman will see who manned up right there...

You don't "man up" when you run to the best team in the league. Your statement is ****ing stupid.

europagnpilgrim
11-21-2017, 12:31 AM
read the entire article.

Is Durant really this stupid? Dude you play a ****ing childs game, get paid a zillion dollars a year to do it, enjoy the benefits of social media yourself, the effects of what communication and information have brought to your sport, and you continue to just be a spineless p&ssy all the time.

Jordan went through a TON more. The league and it's fans refused to put him alongside Magic/Bird, and the former greats, because he never won anything.

This article basically does it for me. **** Durant, **** any team he plays for, the guy is a mental midget, and shouldn't even mention Jordan in the same sentence with himself.

This part, well Kevin, go work at a bank, if you don't want to be on social media. Getting paid $353,000 PER GAME, means you get to deal with the world having access to watching you play a game for your career. They don't need to respect you. They don't need to care about your well being. They don't need to care about you, period.

God this guy is such a spineless p*ssy.

Then go collect garbage, or work at Subway Kevin, and everyone will leave you and your precious feelings alone.

To be fair to Jordan he was always on same level game wise on individual level or higher, It had to be silly sideline fans and bench warm players who didn't acknowledge that Jordan was and I don't care that Bird/Magic won like 8 rings in the 80's Jordan was still in the top tier easily and to me personally was better with no rings than Bird with Magic being a closer 2nd in my book

KD is going through a celebrity moment where you were beloved and couldn't do no wrong until one bad move destroyed years of adoration, nothing more nor less

its such a weak move because he was up 3-1 to the defending champs and had a actual team that was legit contenders and a GM who is about as crafty as you get when it comes to building a contender, other than that him being a actual legit free agent gives him the luxury to do as he pleases, and he has to absorb all the cupcake jabs thrown his way, which are in the heaviest droves

europagnpilgrim
11-21-2017, 12:34 AM
You don't "man up" when you run to the best team in the league. Your statement is ****ing stupid.

KD did man up, just did it in the most softest masculine fashion of basically all time

its diff. levels to man-ing up and he hit rock bottom with his version of doing it on his move to GS, the team him and Westbrook choked a 3-1 lead over, with KD taking more of the weight since he was a actual MVP winner/2nd best player to Bron by most who follows the game

nastynice
11-21-2017, 12:55 AM

Ah, still stings like yesterday, eh? ;)

You man up by matching up with one of the best ever, and everyone visibly seeing at stretches one of the best ever wanting absolutely no part of kd. Watch the finals, you can see it yourself. Thatís how you man up

LaVar Ball
11-21-2017, 01:10 AM
No one will remember Kevin Durant years from now in the same light as Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant or LeBron James.

FlashBolt
11-21-2017, 05:23 PM
No one will remember Kevin Durant years from now in the same light as Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant or LeBron James.

Very accurate. When it is all said and done, KD will be in the Karl Malone+KG+Dirk discussions and not the Larry+MJ+Kobe+LeBron discussion. It is what it is.

JordansBulls
11-21-2017, 11:31 PM
Very accurate. When it is all said and done, KD will be in the Karl Malone+KG+Dirk discussions and not the Larry+MJ+Kobe+LeBron discussion. It is what it is.

Not if he gets another 2 titles or so with finals mvp. He could be in that Bird area and Kobe area. Afterall he would have similar mvp's and finals mvp's as Kobe/Shaq in that case.

FlashBolt
11-22-2017, 11:14 AM
Not if he gets another 2 titles or so with finals mvp. He could be in that Bird area and Kobe area. Afterall he would have similar mvp's and finals mvp's as Kobe/Shaq in that case.

I think KD can surpass MJ

europagnpilgrim
11-22-2017, 11:42 AM

which one, Magic Johnson or Mark Jackson? or is that MJ you speaking on called MaryJane? or you talking the pop legend Michael Jackson?

FlashBolt
11-22-2017, 03:33 PM
which one, Magic Johnson or Mark Jackson? or is that MJ you speaking on called MaryJane? or you talking the pop legend Michael Jackson?

How about all of them?

Chronz
11-22-2017, 05:15 PM

So your players all rank accordingly, based on those accolades

FlashBolt
11-22-2017, 05:41 PM

he ranks players based on how he could find a way to put them above LeBron.

Vee-Rex
11-22-2017, 06:23 PM
Lmao, that would be hilarious. Luke just says screw it and joins the Dark Side and Star Wars ends right there.. kinda synonymous with this KD situation and why people hated it so much. It's a total storyline killer.

http://cdn.sportige.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Sith-Durant.jpg

lol, please
11-22-2017, 09:10 PM
http://cdn.sportige.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Sith-Durant.jpg[emoji23]

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

JordansBulls
11-22-2017, 10:07 PM

Already lost with HCA, so not possible.

JordansBulls
11-22-2017, 10:08 PM

Saying he won't be in the Malone/Dirk/KG range. But more in the Kobe/Bird/Shaq type range.

JasonJohnHorn
11-22-2017, 10:08 PM
KD is an historically great player. Statistically, if you compare him to just about anybody in the After Wilt Era (AWE), you have a case for him.

And he's right: Jordan was in a different situation.

People were calling Jordan the greatest before he even won a title, though after losing to the Pistons three years in a row, some question whether he had what it took to win (it seems silly now, but we've done the same thing to guys like LBJ and KD and CP3 when they lost to superior teams through no fault of their own).

Jordan's Bulls team NEVER let MVP calibre players go, and never let key free agents walk away.

They did trade Oakley, which Jordan was p!$$#d about at the time, but they had just drafted Grant to replace him, and Pippen, and needed a centre, which they got (Cartwright) and who proved VITAL (yes, Cartwright was vital) to beating the Knicks.

The Thunder had guys like Harden, who they traded away for picks, and guys like JAckson and Sefolosha, who the dumped or let walk. The Thunder were more concerned about staying under the cap or under the luxury tax threshold than they were with winning.

KD has no reason to be loyal to a team who puts $$$ ahead of W's. Jordan never had to deal with that. So yeah... in that sense, KD is right.

Neither did Jordan get criticized for 'not winning' the way KD did. And this despite the fact that KD got to the NBA finals at the age of 23 (4 years earlier than Jordan) and won a title at 28 (only a year after Jordan).

Can you imagine if after going to seven games against the Pistons in the conference finals, the Bulls traded Pippen away for a draft pick because they didn't want to pay him? You think Jordan would have won 6 titles? But KD gets that, and then people $#!t on him for not winning when his team's ownership CLEARLY demonstrated that winning was not their first priority.

You can knock KD, but he did what was best for him, and put himself in a position to achieve his goals (rings) because he was in a position where the people around him did not have the same goals ($$$).

Now he's on a team were winning counts and they'll go over the cap to do it.

Raps18-19 Champ
11-22-2017, 10:14 PM
Already lost with HCA, so not possible.

That means DeMarcus Cousins has a better chance to surpass MJ than KD.

Chronz
11-22-2017, 10:25 PM
Saying he won't be in the Malone/Dirk/KG range. But more in the Kobe/Bird/Shaq type range.

Nah, Dirk never joined the spurs or Lakers when they were dominating.

KG transformed Boston at least.

Malone, meh. He played in the mj era so yeah I'd put kd above him

ewing
11-23-2017, 12:31 AM
Is Kevin Durrant upset b/c micheal jordan never got called a giant *****?

JasonJohnHorn
11-23-2017, 01:28 AM
Is Kevin Durrant upset b/c micheal jordan never got called a giant *****?

Jordan has been called a giant @$$#013 by a lot of people, so there's that.

Seriously though... if you were KD, playing for a team that trade away an MVP calibre player (Harden) for draft picks, let key role players walk (Sefolosha) and then dumped a key reserve (Jackson) for basically nothing, all to avoid having to pay too much, would you stick around? That would be like the Bulls trading Pippen (HArden), BJ Armstrong (Jackson) for a couple of picks and telling Jordan to have at it the net few years. You think Jordan would have stuck around Chi-town after $#!T like that?

I would have left OKC to. THE THUNDER DID NOT PRIORITIZE WINNING!!!! As an NBA player in his prime who is an historically great player, do you think you would stay to be 'loyal' when the team has no commitment to winning?

He went to a team that was willing to go over the cap to win, and in today's NBA, that is the only way to win.

Jordan didn't face that.

FlashBolt
11-23-2017, 01:54 AM

Seriously though... if you were KD, playing for a team that trade away an MVP calibre player (Harden) for draft picks, let key role players walk (Sefolosha) and then dumped a key reserve (Jackson) for basically nothing, all to avoid having to pay too much, would you stick around? That would be like the Bulls trading Pippen (HArden), BJ Armstrong (Jackson) for a couple of picks and telling Jordan to have at it the net few years. You think Jordan would have stuck around Chi-town after $#!T like that?

I would have left OKC to. THE THUNDER DID NOT PRIORITIZE WINNING!!!! As an NBA player in his prime who is an historically great player, do you think you would stay to be 'loyal' when the team has no commitment to winning?

He went to a team that was willing to go over the cap to win, and in today's NBA, that is the only way to win.

Jordan didn't face that.

Why are you arguing for something no one denies? No one cares if he left OKC outside of OKC fans. People, meaning most fans of any team, are just upset he joined the Warriors and created an unfair imbalance that literally made the NBA season boring as hell. If it wasn't for Russ's triple double story and LeBron being in the league to make things interesting, there was no story to be had. At least this season is much improved but really, no one is upset he left. They just expected more out of KD than to join the Warriors.

ewing
11-23-2017, 02:03 AM
Why are you arguing for something no one denies? No one cares if he left OKC outside of OKC fans. People, meaning most fans of any team, are just upset he joined the Warriors and created an unfair imbalance that literally made the NBA season boring as hell. If it wasn't for Russ's triple double story and LeBron being in the league to make things interesting, there was no story to be had. At least this season is much improved but really, no one is upset he left. They just expected more out of KD than to join the Warriors.

I care. He was a big *****. He took the Warriors 7 and he ran out on his dudes.

Chronz
11-23-2017, 02:59 AM

Jordan didn't face that.

Not remotely the same and some of those moves weren't too bad.

More-Than-Most
11-23-2017, 03:55 AM
he is quite honestly the most mentally weak top player in any sport i can remember... its sad.

nastynice
11-23-2017, 12:58 PM
Jordan's Bulls team NEVER let MVP calibre players go, and never let key free agents walk away.

They did trade Oakley, which Jordan was p!$$#d about at the time, but they had just drafted Grant to replace him, and Pippen, and needed a centre, which they got (Cartwright) and who proved VITAL (yes, Cartwright was vital) to beating the Knicks.

The Thunder had guys like Harden, who they traded away for picks, and guys like JAckson and Sefolosha, who the dumped or let walk. The Thunder were more concerned about staying under the cap or under the luxury tax threshold than they were with winning.

KD has no reason to be loyal to a team who puts $$$ ahead of W's. Jordan never had to deal with that. So yeah... in that sense, KD is right.

savage :nod: :smoking:

nastynice
11-23-2017, 12:59 PM
he is quite honestly the most mentally weak top player in any sport i can remember... its sad.

On par with lebron. Itís just how youngsters are these days. Not Curry, but most of em ;)

prodigy
11-23-2017, 01:24 PM
I don't mind a guy saying he's not a leader and doesn't want to be one. Thats not a issue for me. Long as you show up and play ur butt off which Durant usually does.

My issue with Durant is he joins a team thats already the best in the NBA, then brags about winning a title LMAO! Well no crap you did, coward. He left OKC for the team that beat him in a game 7. If he truly didn't want to play with westbrook anymore then fine. But don't be a coward and ride another teams jock. Go somewhere and be the man and put that team in title contention.

prodigy
11-23-2017, 01:25 PM
On par with lebron. Itís just how youngsters are these days. Not Curry, but most of em ;)

Why not curry? he's the one who throws his mouth piece and gets kicked out of games all the time lol. Not Lebron.

prodigy
11-23-2017, 01:31 PM
KD is an historically great player. Statistically, if you compare him to just about anybody in the After Wilt Era (AWE), you have a case for him.

And he's right: Jordan was in a different situation.

People were calling Jordan the greatest before he even won a title, though after losing to the Pistons three years in a row, some question whether he had what it took to win (it seems silly now, but we've done the same thing to guys like LBJ and KD and CP3 when they lost to superior teams through no fault of their own).

Neither did Jordan get criticized for 'not winning' the way KD did. And this despite the fact that KD got to the NBA finals at the age of 23 (4 years earlier than Jordan) and won a title at 28 (only a year after Jordan).

Can you imagine if after going to seven games against the Pistons in the conference finals, the Bulls traded Pippen away for a draft pick because they didn't want to pay him? You think Jordan would have won 6 titles? But KD gets that, and then people $#!t on him for not winning when his team's ownership CLEARLY demonstrated that winning was not their first priority.

You can knock KD, but he did what was best for him, and put himself in a position to achieve his goals (rings) because he was in a position where the people around him did not have the same goals ($$$).

Now he's on a team were winning counts and they'll go over the cap to do it.

I agree with you. the Thunder at the time choose the save money over winning. I can def see how that rubs players the wrong why. But you don't go to the Warriors. Not only because they don't need you to win a title, But because they just beat you in 7 games. many other teams he could've gone too. Shoot he coulda went home to Washington. Durant, Beal and Wall would've been great. Not many people could call him names for that. He took the very very easy way out. he's a coward. Great talent but very weak. cupcake

nastynice
11-23-2017, 01:45 PM
Why not curry? he's the one who throws his mouth piece and gets kicked out of games all the time lol. Not Lebron.

That doesnít make you mentally weak! lol, so Kobe and Jordan are mentally weak because they yelled at refs..? lol, cmon

LaVar Ball
11-23-2017, 05:25 PM

It's not all about accolades kid.

It's about the way you approached the game when facing adversity.

All the guys I mentioned (MJ, Kobe, Bron) faced harsh adversities throughout their careers. KD has always been protected and never really got criticism in OKC (it was always Westbrook's "fault"). And now that he's in Golden State, he's protected and shielded by Curry, Klay, Draymond and Kerr and the rest of that GSW organization.

KD lives in a perfect world.

Saddletramp
11-23-2017, 07:17 PM
That doesnít make you mentally weak! lol, so Kobe and Jordan are mentally weak because they yelled at refs..? lol, cmon

Throwing your mouthpiece during a temper tantrum doesn't make a player mentally weak. It makes them a crybaby. Even worse, jeesh.

JasonJohnHorn
11-23-2017, 08:33 PM
I agree with you. the Thunder at the time choose the save money over winning. I can def see how that rubs players the wrong why. But you don't go to the Warriors. Not only because they don't need you to win a title, But because they just beat you in 7 games. many other teams he could've gone too. Shoot he coulda went home to Washington. Durant, Beal and Wall would've been great. Not many people could call him names for that. He took the very very easy way out. he's a coward. Great talent but very weak. cupcake

For the sake of parity in the league, I would have preferred to see him go elsewhere. I think Washington would have been great (Wall, Beal, Porter and KD would have been dominant), but at the time, with LBJ, Kyrie and Love in Cleveland, and Curry, Klay, and Dray in GSW....

But yeah... I thought Washington would have been more interesting as a fan.

JordansBulls
11-23-2017, 08:51 PM
It's not all about accolades kid.

It's about the way you approached the game when facing adversity.

All the guys I mentioned (MJ, Kobe, Bron) faced harsh adversities throughout their careers. KD has always been protected and never really got criticism in OKC (it was always Westbrook's "fault"). And now that he's in Golden State, he's protected and shielded by Curry, Klay, Draymond and Kerr and the rest of that GSW organization.

KD lives in a perfect world.

Kobe forced his way to LA because he didn't want to play in Charlotte. Magic came out early only to play with Kareem.

Raps18-19 Champ
11-23-2017, 08:55 PM
Kobe forced his way to LA because he didn't want to play in Charlotte. Magic came out early only to play with Kareem.

Jordan threatened to retire if Pippen was traded because he know he couldn't hack it with TMac.

nastynice
11-24-2017, 02:20 AM
Throwing your mouthpiece during a temper tantrum doesn't make a player mentally weak. It makes them a crybaby. Even worse, jeesh.

So Jordan and Kobe are cry babies cuz they throw temper tantrums? Lebron? Jeesh, double standard much..?

Saddletramp
11-24-2017, 04:26 AM
So Jordan and Kobe are cry babies cuz they throw temper tantrums? Lebron? Jeesh, double standard much..?

I've haven't seen any of those guys throw their mouthpiece at an official (or anybody for that matter). Learn how to read or just move along. Goddamnit, some of you people need to go back to school.

ewing
11-24-2017, 05:02 AM
I've haven't seen any of those guys throw their mouthpiece at an official (or anybody for that matter). Learn how to read or just move along. Goddamnit, some of you people need to go back to school.

when you talk about those 3 guys two don't belong

prodigy
11-24-2017, 11:17 AM

Why is lebron mentally weak? He avg a triple double in the finals 2 years ago and pretty much last season also. He's having maybe his best season right now. Hit big shot after big shot. I don't get why lebrons so mentally weak but guys like Curry who also has a track record of not always showing up in big games, who throws mouth piece at fans and refs is so mentally strong lmao! Why the double standard?

prodigy
11-24-2017, 11:19 AM

Which i hate about Kobe. I mean its a honor and privilege to play this game and make that kind of money. I hate when players refuse to play for a team.

nastynice
11-24-2017, 04:28 PM

You've never seen those guys throw a tantrum at an official or teammate??

Do you not watch basketball...?

nastynice
11-24-2017, 04:30 PM
Why is lebron mentally weak? He avg a triple double in the finals 2 years ago and pretty much last season also. He's having maybe his best season right now. Hit big shot after big shot. I don't get why lebrons so mentally weak but guys like Curry who also has a track record of not always showing up in big games, who throws mouth piece at fans and refs is so mentally strong lmao! Why the double standard?

I"m not the one saying it, saddle is. He said "such" makes players mentally weak, "such" being the same **** that greats from the past have done repetitively.

But now he seems to be trying to specify something as mouthpiece specific, one of those "differences" that a hater latches on to in order to try and give his bull **** argument some type a credibility..

same ****, nothing new here :)

nastynice
11-24-2017, 04:32 PM
when you talk about those 3 guys two don't belong

Two have also never been the best player in the league while having a peak lebron in the league either...

I wonder if either would be...

ewing
11-24-2017, 05:06 PM
Two have also never been the best player in the league while having a peak lebron in the league either...

why do you have to wonder? when we talk about these 4 guys now, 3 don't belong

nastynice
11-24-2017, 05:10 PM
why do you have to wonder? when we talk about these 4 guys now, 3 don't belong

You gotta wonder because Iím not sure a prime Jordan nor Kobe would be the best player in the league today with a prime lebron on it also.

Whereas, with curry and these 16-1 warriors, we already know.

So to clarify, Jordan and Kobe maybe maybe not. With curry...if rings is the name of the game, then here sits the king

ewing
11-24-2017, 05:13 PM
You gotta wonder because Iím not sure a prime Jordan nor Kobe would be the best player in the league today with a prime lebron on it also.

Whereas, with curry and these 16-1 warriors, we already know.

stupid

nastynice
11-24-2017, 05:14 PM
stupid

truth hurt.? :eyebrow:

One Nut Kruk
11-24-2017, 10:43 PM
I don't mind a guy saying he's not a leader and doesn't want to be one. Thats not a issue for me. Long as you show up and play ur butt off which Durant usually does.

My issue with Durant is he joins a team thats already the best in the NBA, then brags about winning a title LMAO! Well no crap you did, coward. He left OKC for the team that beat him in a game 7. If he truly didn't want to play with westbrook anymore then fine. But don't be a coward and ride another teams jock. Go somewhere and be the man and put that team in title contention.

You have no problem with him not wanting to be a leader but expected him to go to a team to be ďthe manĒ? :eyebrow:

FlashBolt
11-24-2017, 11:32 PM
Lmao, people need to STFU about prime Kobe when comparing him to LeBron. There is no comparison. Prime LeBron is only surpassed or equal to MJ. No other ifs.

ewing
11-24-2017, 11:53 PM
Lmao, people need to STFU about prime Kobe when comparing him to LeBron. There is no comparison. Prime LeBron is only surpassed or equal to MJ. No other ifs.

you are right except when you say Bron has equaled or passed MJ. this thread is about KD and he makes a fool out of himself by comparing himself to MJ. That's what happens. Don't compare yourself to MJ

Saddletramp
11-25-2017, 12:18 AM
You've never seen those guys throw a tantrum at an official or teammate??

Do you not watch basketball...?

Learn how to read, go back and read what I wrote, see where you ****ed up, apologize, go away.

In that order.

FlashBolt
11-25-2017, 02:26 AM
you are right except when you say Bron has equaled or passed MJ. this thread is about KD and he makes a fool out of himself by comparing himself to MJ. That's what happens. Don't compare yourself to MJ

No, I never said that. I said only MJ has put up comparable or peak prime performances to that of LeBron. Never said LeBron was superior.

nastynice
11-25-2017, 06:56 AM
Learn how to read, go back and read what I wrote, see where you ****ed up, apologize, go away.

In that order.

haha, bro YOU said he's a cry baby cuz he threw a temper tantrum

nastynice
11-25-2017, 06:58 AM

You know wilt chamberlain was getting like 40 pts 20 boards on the regular? Or some absurd *** **** like that..

prodigy
11-25-2017, 10:08 AM
You have no problem with him not wanting to be a leader but expected him to go to a team to be ďthe manĒ? :eyebrow:

He can be the man but not the leader. Let John Wall be the leader. Durant is the man anywhere he goes that doesn't have Lebron. He's the 1st option everywhere else.

prodigy
11-25-2017, 10:09 AM
You know wilt chamberlain was getting like 40 pts 20 boards on the regular? Or some absurd *** **** like that..

Against guys half his size

JasonJohnHorn
11-25-2017, 11:12 AM

That is quite literally not true. Even if you mean that as a hyperbole... there were a lot of seven-footers back then, and most C's were 6'10 or 6'11 at least.

And we have a league were the defending champions feel comfortable playing a guy who is 6'7 (Dray) at C.

So... yeah...

nastynice
11-25-2017, 12:09 PM

What is lebron, the smallest guy on the court?

FlashBolt
11-25-2017, 05:14 PM
That is quite literally not true. Even if you mean that as a hyperbole... there were a lot of seven-footers back then, and most C's were 6'10 or 6'11 at least.

And we have a league were the defending champions feel comfortable playing a guy who is 6'7 (Dray) at C.

So... yeah...

It is true. Name the 6'10/6'11 players that actually played meaningful minutes.. I'll wait.

Saddletramp
11-25-2017, 07:08 PM
haha, bro YOU said he's a cry baby cuz he threw a temper tantrum

You're either trolling or you're a complete ****ing moron. Man, you kids these days are just awful.

ewing
11-25-2017, 07:47 PM
It is true. Name the 6'10/6'11 players that actually played meaningful minutes.. I'll wait.

well there was Bill and Mac and Buddy. the list goes on

Chronz
11-26-2017, 10:44 AM
well there was Bill and Mac and Buddy. the list does on
That Bill guy was pretty good too

prodigy
11-26-2017, 11:32 AM
What is lebron, the smallest guy on the court?

Lebron a beast lol. 6'8 250, not the smallest but usually not the biggest guy on the court. Lebron made himself like this. we all seen videos of his insane workouts year round. Hardly takes off days. constantly building himself. The good big men back in the day could go weeks without facing players near their size.

FlashBolt
11-28-2017, 12:05 PM
Durant opening his mouth again and saying that if it wasn't for basketball, he would be oppressed. Why can't he just play basketball and shut up.

LaVar Ball
11-28-2017, 12:33 PM
Durant opening his mouth again and saying that if it wasn't for basketball, he would be oppressed. Why can't he just play basketball and shut up.

Because he is a little ******.

Chronz
11-28-2017, 01:31 PM

Ever the victim mentality. Just got into an argument with my liberal fam during thanksgiving too.

WaDe03
11-28-2017, 03:37 PM
You're either trolling or you're a complete ****ing moron. Man, you kids these days are just awful.

Hahaha this is funny as ****!

nastynice
11-28-2017, 04:32 PM

Hahaha this is funny as ****!

lmao, except he literally said that throwing a tantrum makes you a cry baby. Like itís written on the thread, you can actually go back and read it. But then when he realized everybody and their mother in the league throws tantrums, he tryina act like he donít understand English all of a sudden

Your dumb *** diss makes no sense bro, lol

Not to interrupt you two from beating each other off, I know ur close, so I wonít rob you of that :)

effen5
11-28-2017, 05:01 PM

Lebron would not be the best player in the league if Jordan was in his peak.

Saddletramp
11-28-2017, 06:14 PM
lmao, except he literally said that throwing a tantrum makes you a cry baby. Like itís written on the thread, you can actually go back and read it. But then when he realized everybody and their mother in the league throws tantrums, he tryina act like he donít understand English all of a sudden

Your dumb *** diss makes no sense bro, lol

Not to interrupt you two from beating each other off, I know ur close, so I wonít rob you of that :)

This is exactly what I said, troll:

How many times can I tell you to understand simple ****ing words. Do you not understand what I wrote?

Don't misquote me.

nastynice
11-28-2017, 06:55 PM
This is exactly what I said, troll:

How many times can I tell you to understand simple ****ing words. Do you not understand what I wrote?

Don't misquote me.

Oh great, can I get a list of what temper tantrum actions belong in the cry baby column vs the non cry baby column.

lmao, the funniest part is you legitimately think you got weight behind your stupid *** argument!

What if he stomped his feet? Would that make him manlier? Before you answer, remember lebrons done that.. ;)

FlashBolt
11-28-2017, 07:27 PM
Lebron would not be the best player in the league if Jordan was in his peak.

Is this the same MJ who was 1-9 in the playoffs without Pippen? Or the same MJ that when he first retired, the Bulls only won two less games? Just checking.

Saddletramp
11-28-2017, 08:04 PM
Oh great, can I get a list of what temper tantrum actions belong in the cry baby column vs the non cry baby column.

lmao, the funniest part is you legitimately think you got weight behind your stupid *** argument!

What if he stomped his feet? Would that make him manlier? Before you answer, remember lebrons done that.. ;)

Shut the **** up and go away. You're repeatedly acting like a child throwing a temper tantrum like your boy Steph. You're embarrassing yourself and frankly, I'm embarrassing myself by conversing with you.

metswon69
11-28-2017, 08:47 PM
MJ didn't go through what you did because he didn't take easy street and join a 73 win team. Not to mention there was no form of social media in the 1990s. Jordan would have gotten a lot of crap if Twitter, Facebook, IG, SC would have existed back in his day. If Durant wants less crap, get off social media.

nastynice
11-28-2017, 09:32 PM
Shut the **** up and go away. You're repeatedly acting like a child throwing a temper tantrum like your boy Steph. You're embarrassing yourself and frankly, I'm embarrassing myself by conversing with you.

lol, nice!

effen5
11-28-2017, 10:22 PM
Is this the same MJ who was 1-9 in the playoffs without Pippen? Or the same MJ that when he first retired, the Bulls only won two less games? Just checking.

No, it's the same MJ that played against a team full of HOFers. Probably more HOF than Lebron has played against in the playoffs in a single season in the east. Just saying.

FlashBolt
11-29-2017, 01:47 AM
No, it's the same MJ that played against a team full of HOFers. Probably more HOF than Lebron has played against in the playoffs in a single season in the east. Just saying.

They're in the HOF because they were inducted there... KG ain't in the HOF, yet. So no duh. You're making pointless arguments. And you said, "No." Actually, yes. MJ was 1-9 in the playoffs without Pippen and the Bulls only won two less games without MJ after his first retirement. So you said no = you are clearly a liar or misinformed. And MJ winning 6-0 in the Finals while LeBron is 3-5 can be attributed to LeBron being in an easier conference only to lose to an obvious better opponent. Why don't you talk about MJ's first round defeats? As far as I'm concerned, that's even worse than losing in the Finals. LeBron wouldn't make 8 NBA Finals in the West but he damn sure isn't going 3-5.. he'll most likely have a much better win ratio. If he makes it to the Finals in the West, who is challenging him in the East? I bet then you suckers would say, "His Finals opponent in the East is weak."

prodigy
11-29-2017, 11:49 AM
Why don't you talk about MJ's first round defeats? As far as I'm concerned, that's even worse than losing in the Finals. LeBron wouldn't make 8 NBA Finals in the West but he damn sure isn't going 3-5.. he'll most likely have a much better win ratio. If he makes it to the Finals in the West, who is challenging him in the East? I bet then you suckers would say, "His Finals opponent in the East is weak."

This is a great point. I never looked at it from that view. good stuff.