PDA

View Full Version : 11/13 & 11/14 NBA Game Thread

kdspurman
11-13-2017, 04:30 PM
Monday November 13th, 2017

http://a1.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/teamlogos/nba/500/scoreboard/sac.png&h=70&w=70@http://a1.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/teamlogos/nba/500/scoreboard/wsh.png&h=70&w=70

7:00PM
NBA TV

http://a1.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/teamlogos/nba/500/scoreboard/cle.png&h=70&w=70@http://a1.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/teamlogos/nba/500/scoreboard/ny.png&h=70&w=70

7:30PM

http://a1.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/teamlogos/nba/500/scoreboard/mem.png&h=70&w=70@http://a1.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/teamlogos/nba/500/scoreboard/mil.png&h=70&w=70

8:00PM

http://a1.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/teamlogos/nba/500/scoreboard/atl.png&h=70&w=70@http://a1.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/teamlogos/nba/500/scoreboard/no.png&h=70&w=70

8:00PM

http://a1.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/teamlogos/nba/500/scoreboard/lal.png&h=70&w=70@http://a1.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/teamlogos/nba/500/scoreboard/phx.png&h=70&w=70

9:00PM

http://a1.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/teamlogos/nba/500/scoreboard/min.png&h=70&w=70@http://a1.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/teamlogos/nba/500/scoreboard/utah.png&h=70&w=70

9:00PM

http://a1.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/teamlogos/nba/500/scoreboard/den.png&h=70&w=70@http://a1.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/teamlogos/nba/500/scoreboard/por.png&h=70&w=70

10:00PM

http://a1.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/teamlogos/nba/500/scoreboard/orl.png&h=70&w=70@http://a1.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/teamlogos/nba/500/scoreboard/gs.png&h=70&w=70

10:30PM

http://a1.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/teamlogos/nba/500/scoreboard/phi.png&h=70&w=70@http://a1.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/teamlogos/nba/500/scoreboard/lac.png&h=70&w=70

10:30PM

Scoots
11-13-2017, 06:05 PM
Looking forward to seeing another one of the teams focusing on pace and space and moving the ball a lot. See if the Magic are for real. I really liked some of their players in the draft and it's been confusing why the Magic have struggled so much to put anything together. Bad owner?

HandsOnTheWheel
11-13-2017, 06:17 PM
Kind of tempted to drop cash on Philly winning tonight

PAOboston
11-13-2017, 09:38 PM
The Cavs look like poo right now. Currently down 16 to the Knicks.

tredigs
11-13-2017, 09:39 PM
The Cavs are just a bad team. And LeBron turns it over so much these days. Career high for him and he already has 5 and we're just in the 2nd quarter.

tredigs
11-13-2017, 09:40 PM
Kevin Love just air balled a layup.

Scoots
11-13-2017, 09:45 PM
I watched the Knicks/Cavs for a while and it was just a mess both ways ... seems the Knicks woke up and now have a 13 point lead.

Hustla23
11-13-2017, 09:45 PM
I'd be really worried if I were a Cavs fan right now. Too many old and low IQ players.

kyubi256
11-13-2017, 09:54 PM
The Cavs are just a bad team. And LeBron turns it over so much these days. Career high for him and he already has 5 and we're just in the 2nd quarter.

Agreed. They are not a good team at the moment. Way too many personalities in one team

tredigs
11-13-2017, 10:00 PM
Are we sure the Cavs are a playoff team?

GiantsSwaGG
11-13-2017, 10:05 PM
Cavs are a mess but itís James letís relax theyíll be in the finals donít worry lol

tredigs
11-13-2017, 10:09 PM
Cavs are a mess but itís James letís relax theyíll be in the finals donít worry lol

The East is a little better for the first time in years. If they played the Celtics in a series starting tomorrow they would be easily swept. And IT won't help their NBA-worst defense, that much is obvious. Even without Hayward, I don't see this team putting it together. They're terribly constructed and LBJ is not enough. Losing Kyrie was massive, he's the one who will be leading his team to the Finals.

kyubi256
11-13-2017, 10:10 PM
Honestly this game is more about the Cavs sucking than the Knicks beating them. But if the Knicks play hard all season and have no injuries, they can be a top 6 team in the East easy.

tredigs
11-13-2017, 10:16 PM
Honestly this game is more about the Cavs sucking than the Knicks beating them. But if the Knicks play hard all season and have no injuries, they can be a top 6 team in the East easy.

They feel like a .500 team to me, but that's probably good for the 6 seed. They're just terrible defensively. Not Cavs terrible but bottom 10.

tredigs
11-13-2017, 10:28 PM
Liking the Sixers +money ML against the Clippers tonight.

WaDe03
11-13-2017, 10:33 PM
Not worried about the Cavs at all but they look terrible. Just not effort, they've been outhustled by every average/terrible team they've played. I realize it's the regular season but damn you've got to start showing some effort and get some wins. Can't just wait for IT TT and to trade the BKN pick.

I'd start but cutting ties with Lue early or a demotion at least. The offense and defense look terrible. The defensive scheme is switching everything basically to where players are defending a certain area of the floor when the ball is on their side. The offense is LeBron and Wade making plays but it doesn't matter if the shooters aren't hitting. Guys can't even catch the ball some times lol.

I'd be willing to bet LeBrons impact has dropped a ton this year compared to last but that's just because the whole team is playing like dog **** and doesn't care.

zn23
11-13-2017, 10:37 PM
KP can't do anything with LeBron guarding him. Not surprised, Anthony Tolliver shut him down earlier in the year.

WaDe03
11-13-2017, 10:39 PM
Same **** every game lol. Get smacked then try in the 4th.

Scoots
11-13-2017, 10:44 PM
The Cavs still look like they are coasting. Too much talent to keep losing through coasting.

PAOboston
11-13-2017, 10:45 PM
LeBron doing a great job on Zinger this quarter

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

tredigs
11-13-2017, 10:45 PM
Really hope this goes OT.

PAOboston
11-13-2017, 10:49 PM
Korver putting on his superman cape this quarter

zn23
11-13-2017, 10:52 PM
LeBron "MVP" James.

archdevil84
11-13-2017, 10:55 PM
what a shot

PAOboston
11-13-2017, 10:57 PM
LeBron James is the ultimate trump card.

zn23
11-13-2017, 11:00 PM
LeBron is running away with the MVP. Or he should be.

LongIslandIcedZ
11-13-2017, 11:01 PM
LeBron is an animal

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

tredigs
11-13-2017, 11:02 PM
LeBron "MVP" James.
You misspelled Korver. Damn did that man just put the Cavs on his back. 19 4th quarter points. Incredible.

Vee-Rex
The East is a little better for the first time in years. If they played the Celtics in a series starting tomorrow they would be easily swept. And IT won't help their NBA-worst defense, that much is obvious. Even without Hayward, I don't see this team putting it together. They're terribly constructed and LBJ is not enough. Losing Kyrie was massive, he's the one who will be leading his team to the Finals.

Lol at Cavs being swept.

You people are prisoners of the moment.

tredigs
Knicks terrible D continues to be terrible. That's why they're a .500 team and will continue to be so.

WaDe03
11-13-2017, 11:03 PM
Look at Wade out there making winning plays as usual. Say what you want about his play adjusting to his new role but they almost always win in his minutes.

Korver is ****ing eating this year.

LeBron is LeBron.

kyubi256
11-13-2017, 11:04 PM
Knicks terrible D continues to be terrible. That's why they're a .500 team and will continue to be so.

.500 is good enough for the East though. And they're not a legit contender yet but they got some nice pieces to hopefully be one soon

Vee-Rex
11-13-2017, 11:05 PM
The Cavs still look like they are coasting. Too much talent to keep losing through coasting.

They're down double digits pretty much EVERY GAME and then are fighting for a win in the final seconds.

It's fool's gold to assume they aren't a playoff team or aren't the favorite to win the East.

tredigs
11-13-2017, 11:06 PM
Lol at Cavs being swept.

You people are prisoners of the moment.

You're serious? The Cavs would get wrecked by Boston if played today. Absolutely wrecked. We'll see what IT brings them, but I absolutely do not see them in the Finals.

WaDe03
11-13-2017, 11:06 PM

It's easily Harden right now.

tredigs
11-13-2017, 11:08 PM

Lmfao. Uhhh, I know you're a stan, but what? Leading his .500 team, career high turnover rate, absolutely zero defense, give me a ****ing break.

mightybosstone
11-13-2017, 11:09 PM

I love Lebron, and he's played well this year. But Harden is insanely far ahead of Lebron in any MVP conversations right now. It's not close.

zn23
11-13-2017, 11:10 PM
Lmfao. Uhhh, I know you're a stan, but what? Leading his .500 team, career high turnover rate, absolutely zero defense, give me a ****ing break.

zero defense? He shut KP down in the 4th.

Vee-Rex
11-13-2017, 11:12 PM
Also, missing their 2nd best player ALONG with TT is huge.

No, IT isn't a good defender at all but you're a fool if you don't think he won't make the team better. It's like the people that were saying the Cavs wouldn't have been better in the 2015 finals with a healthy Kyrie.

The game is chess, not checkers. Having a potent offense makes playing defense easier. When Love is bricking and we only have 1 elite player in Bron who has to shoulder the load, our offensive possessions become more 1 dimensional. More turnovers, bricked shots, etc... leads to more opportunities for the opposing team's offense.

Cavs are .500 after 14 games with only 7 same players from last year, while missing 2 big pieces in TT and IT. Relax with the crappy hot takes lol.

Vee-Rex
11-13-2017, 11:14 PM
You're serious? The Cavs would get wrecked by Boston if played today. Absolutely wrecked. We'll see what IT brings them, but I absolutely do not see them in the Finals.

:laugh2:

Dude the playoffs is worlds different from the regular season. You should know this by now.

tredigs
11-13-2017, 11:15 PM
zero defense? He shut KP down in the 4th.

First of all, I'm talking about the season (the one where he does nothing defensively and leads the worst defense in the NBA). Second of all, what game were you watching? KP was off all night - not guarded by James - and LBJ had one stop + one backdoor semi-block on KP in the 4th. That's "shut down"? Yikes. Tune in to some other NBA games besides the Cavs and Nuggets homie. There's a bevy of talent doing work out there. In no world is LBJ the MVP right now. He is leading a complete ****-show, and extremely fortunate Korver saved him some embarrassment tonight.

FlashBolt
11-13-2017, 11:18 PM
What happened? Cavs were down like 16 when I last checked. I saw LeBron try and bully Frank (even though Frank kept pushing him) so it was probably entertaining as hell throughout. Can't believe Knicks didn't draft Dennis Smith... would've been so fun watching him dunk and explode.

tredigs
11-13-2017, 11:18 PM

Dude the playoffs is worlds different from the regular season. You should know this by now.

And you think this team has the ability to flip the switch? I sure don't. The C's are a legit top D at this point, and have offense to boot. You boys are missing Kyrie in a major way, and I'm not sure a severely injured IT is the answer. I'm betting against them making the Finals.

FlashBolt
11-13-2017, 11:20 PM
Just saw the highlights. Knicks fans didn't boo LeBron as much as they could have because they know Frank is a total joke.. and also because they are still hoping LeBron can sign with the Knicks haha...

PAOboston
11-13-2017, 11:21 PM
Interesting that neither Love nor Crowder on the floor for that big run in the 4th quarter.

Vee-Rex
11-13-2017, 11:24 PM
And you think this team has the ability to flip the switch? I sure don't. The C's are a legit top D at this point, and have offense to boot. You boys are missing Kyrie in a major way, and I'm not sure a severely injured IT is the answer. I'm betting against them making the Finals.

They've been flipping the switch practically EVERY GAME. Have you not been paying attention? We're always down and turn up the defense in the 2nd half.

Obviously it's not good and I'm not saying the team is gonna run through the East. I can't even say we'd for sure make the finals. But that's completely different from saying "Boston would wreck/sweep the Cavs". Even Boston fans wouldn't go that far.

Boston is a really good team, but without Hayward and only having Kyrie (who missed their last game), their weaknesses are getting exploited in the playoffs.

HandsOnTheWheel
11-13-2017, 11:29 PM
Interesting that neither Love nor Crowder on the floor for that big run in the 4th quarter.

Love sucks on defense to the point that he needs to be traded soon, that or wait and package him with BKN's pick around the deadline. Absolute must for the Cavs going forward.

Crowder is proving to be just simply a product of Brad Stevens system and not much else.

ewing
11-13-2017, 11:29 PM

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ewing
11-13-2017, 11:34 PM

They lost a 25 a night guy and a primary ball handler and thus replace him with nothing. Plus Bron has to be the only play maker and they arenít has good a shooting team, even when D Will sucked people respected his J. They will add a guy that scored 29 a night last year. They will always suck on D bc Bron is there only big but thatís no different then last year

tredigs
11-13-2017, 11:35 PM
Yes

That was a jab.

They've been flipping the switch practically EVERY GAME. Have you not been paying attention? We're always down and turn up the defense in the 2nd half.

Obviously it's not good and I'm not saying the team is gonna run through the East. I can't even say we'd for sure make the finals. But that's completely different from saying "Boston would wreck/sweep the Cavs". Even Boston fans wouldn't go that far.

Boston is a really good team, but without Hayward and only having Kyrie (who missed their last game), their weaknesses are getting exploited in the playoffs.

I've seen 6 or 7 of their games in full now. I don't think this is a team capable of a top-5 offense with ball-stoppers like Rose and Wade who will be logging significant minutes and are not very good off-ball, and they are just not capable of anything more than middling defense. Boston is a legit top D right now, and their offense is extremely well rounded. Toss in the fact that Stevens makes Lue look like an elementary school coach, and I just like Boston in that matchup all day. I liked/called Boston preseason with Hayward already, but even still, I'm taking them. The Cavs are getting their help far too late (IT will be so hard to integrate mid-season to a level that will challenge contenders), and he only worsens their D. They're in trouble dude. This is not like years past.

They lost a 25 a night guy and a primary ball handler and thus replace him with nothing. Plus Bron has to be the only play maker and they arenít has good a shooting team, even when D Will sucked people respected his J. They will add a guy that scored 29 a night last year. They will always suck on D bc Bron is there only big but thatís no different then last year

I will be shocked if IT is in his form from last season. If so, fantastic, they solve a scoring issue. But that takes time to integrate, and again, it only makes their D worse.

ewing
11-13-2017, 11:35 PM
KP can't do anything with LeBron guarding him. Not surprised, Anthony Tolliver shut him down earlier in the year.

Your a hater. He had a rough game all night. Iíll put this one on KP but...

WaDe03
11-13-2017, 11:42 PM
Boston would not beat the Cavs lol. Let's not forget they were smacking the Celtics opening night until they let off the gas.

tredigs
11-13-2017, 11:44 PM
Curry out due to a minor injury is weird. Besides the playoff MCL tear I haven't seen him sit a game due to something other than the very occasional rest in 3 or 4 years.

warfelg
11-13-2017, 11:45 PM
RoCo just hit a shot from Anaheim [emoji23]

Vee-Rex
11-13-2017, 11:51 PM
That was a jab.

I've seen 6 or 7 of their games in full now. I don't think this is a team capable of a top-5 offense with ball-stoppers like Rose and Wade who will be logging significant minutes and are not very good off-ball, and they are just not capable of anything more than middling defense. Boston is a legit top D right now, and their offense is extremely well rounded. Toss in the fact that Stevens makes Lue look like an elementary school coach, and I just like Boston in that matchup all day. I liked/called Boston preseason with Hayward already, but even still, I'm taking them. The Cavs are getting their help far too late (IT will be so hard to integrate mid-season to a level that will challenge contenders), and he only worsens their D. They're in trouble dude. This is not like years past.

I will be shocked if IT is in his form from last season. If so, fantastic, they solve a scoring issue. But that takes time to integrate, and again, it only makes their D worse.

You also made sweeping statements about the Cavs in the East last year. I think you have a tendency to overreact.

You realize a couple games can negatively affect how elite their defense is and how "well-rounded" their offense is, right? When is the last time a "well-rounded" offense made the finals? How many times has it happened since 2000? Think about that. And you're basing all of this off a 14 game sample??

Also, I think you severely underestimate the kind of impact IT would have and how quickly he could be integrated (especially since he has recovered well and could be back mid December). Could be 5 entire months to get him acclimated (Jan-May) before they face the Celtics in the 2nd or 3rd round. This isn't a "merging a buncha of superstars" kinda thing either - it's establishing an influx of talent where it's sorely needed.

I could list a bunch of ways IT will help this team but it probably won't convince you. However, if you think that Kyrie, Brad, and a bunch of toddlers is gonna dominate LeBron + Love + IT in the playoffs you're sadly mistaken.

ewing
11-13-2017, 11:52 PM
OK i know my knicks lost b/c our best lineup cant defend the 3, KP didn't hit shots/free throws, LeBron can really pass, and Kover can really shoot. That said at what age do they start calling that LeBron James spin a carry? I say 12.

kdspurman
11-13-2017, 11:53 PM

I put a little on the Cavs when they were a +700 heading into the 4th. I know James has had some big games in MSG..Korver getting hot sure helped

ewing
11-13-2017, 11:54 PM
Kanter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSTPcIoXkRE

Vee-Rex
11-13-2017, 11:54 PM
Curry out due to a minor injury is weird. Besides the playoff MCL tear I haven't seen him sit a game due to something other than the very occasional rest in 3 or 4 years.

He's just resting. They gotta call it an injury now though.

tredigs
11-14-2017, 12:03 AM
You also made sweeping statements about the Cavs in the East last year. I think you have a tendency to overreact.

You realize a couple games can negatively affect how elite their defense is and how "well-rounded" their offense is, right? When is the last time a "well-rounded" offense made the finals? How many times has it happened since 2000? Think about that. And you're basing all of this off a 14 game sample??

Also, I think you severely underestimate the kind of impact IT would have and how quickly he could be integrated (especially since he has recovered well and could be back mid December). Could be 5 entire months to get him acclimated (Jan-May) before they face the Celtics in the 2nd or 3rd round. This isn't a "merging a buncha of superstars" kinda thing either - it's establishing an influx of talent where it's sorely needed.

I could list a bunch of ways IT will help this team but it probably won't convince you. However, if you think that Kyrie, Brad, and a bunch of toddlers is gonna dominate LeBron + Love + IT in the playoffs you're sadly mistaken.
Last year was admittedly wishful thinking and as I've said I ate that L. This year, they are simply a far worse team. I have never seen a Lebron led team look this bad in at least 8 years. And the Celtics are better than any team they have faced in the past half decade in the East. Irving is a playoff beast offensively, and Tatum as a rookie is absolutely for real (on both ends). Add in an improved Brown (better than Crowder on both ends already), and they're simply better. If they get Hayward back by the time the playoffs start and can get him 20+ minutes off the bench, it's a wrap imo.

I also think you are severely underestimating how severe IT's injury is, and what impact he will be able to bring. Also, adding in an extremely high-usage player who has never played with the Cavs mid-season is no small task. That **** takes all season to work out the kinks. Barring another catastrophic injury, I truly do not think the Cavs will make the Finals (though by that time they should be good enough to take a couple games off of Boston).

tredigs
11-14-2017, 12:06 AM
He's just resting. They gotta call it an injury now though.

He has super low minutes and I've never seen him rest at home. It's minor I'm sure but it's not rest.

tredigs
11-14-2017, 12:06 AM
I put a little on the Cavs when they were a +700 heading into the 4th. I know James has had some big games in MSG..Korver getting hot sure helped

Amazing odds. Good on ya.

HandsOnTheWheel
11-14-2017, 12:09 AM
You take the bet?

warfelg
11-14-2017, 12:12 AM
Willie Reed intentional foul on Embiid thatís likely to be a flagrant then tried to start a fight.

Embiid goes to the bench say ďhe canít ****ing guard me.Ē

warfelg
11-14-2017, 12:13 AM
Flagrant 1 on Reed and could have been more tbh.

warfelg
11-14-2017, 12:15 AM
Sixers announcers keep calling Doc Rivers Glenn. Hilarious.

warfelg
11-14-2017, 12:16 AM
Joel Embiid having himself a game so far tonight.

Vee-Rex
11-14-2017, 12:18 AM
Last year was admittedly wishful thinking and as I've said I ate that L. This year, they are simply a far worse team. I have never seen a Lebron led team look this bad in at least 8 years. And the Celtics are better than any team they have faced in the past half decade in the East. Irving is a playoff beast offensively, and Tatum as a rookie is absolutely for real (on both ends). Add in an improved Brown (better than Crowder on both ends already), and they're simply better. If they get Hayward back by the time the playoffs start and can get him 20+ minutes off the bench, it's a wrap imo.

I also think you are severely underestimating how severe IT's injury is, and what impact he will be able to bring. Also, adding in an extremely high-usage player who has never played with the Cavs mid-season is no small task. That **** takes all season to work out the kinks. Barring another catastrophic injury, I truly do not think the Cavs will make the Finals (though by that time they should be good enough to take a couple games off of Boston).

Heh, if you're devaluing IT's impact even with potentially 5 months of integration yet believe that Hayward returning for 20'ish minutes in the playoffs (despite having never played even a quarter for the C's) just returning from a gruesome injury would push them into "it's a wrap", I think you're just being hopeful.

We'll see. I think talent eclipses everything come playoffs, and relying on the Tatums and Browns would not be good. A 7 game series shows all the kinks that a 14 game sample doesn't. Boston is not a 68-win team (or whatever they're on pace for right now).

I do think a fully healthy Boston team with a year's worth of Hayward is SCARY and could make the finals. I just think the injury cost them. But they're certainly close and should be there in a year or two.

JPS
11-14-2017, 12:19 AM
Sixers announcers keep calling Doc Rivers Glenn. Hilarious.

Only one Doc and his first name wasn't Glen

tredigs
11-14-2017, 12:23 AM
Heh, if you're devaluing IT's impact even with potentially 5 months of integration yet believe that Hayward returning for 20'ish minutes in the playoffs (despite having never played even a quarter for the C's) just returning from a gruesome injury would push them into "it's a wrap", I think you're just being hopeful.

We'll see. I think talent eclipses everything come playoffs, and relying on the Tatums and Browns would not be good. A 7 game series shows all the kinks that a 14 game sample doesn't. Boston is not a 68-win team (or whatever they're on pace for right now).

I do think a fully healthy Boston team with a year's worth of Hayward is SCARY and could make the finals. I just think the injury cost them. But they're certainly close and should be there in a year or two.
The very obvious difference is that Hayward is a bonus to a well integrate team that is firing on all cylinders, while IT is a necessity to a dumpster fire.

I think the Celtics have the talent. I think the Cavs have the wrong talent.

Lakers + Giants
11-14-2017, 12:23 AM
Ball, Ingram and Kuzma all played like **** and we still got a W. Love it.

Clarkson and Brewer (I hate him) carried us. Ready for Wednesday vs the 76ers :)

warfelg
11-14-2017, 12:24 AM
Ben Simmons just created a poster.

tredigs
11-14-2017, 12:24 AM
Willie Reed intentional foul on Embiid thatís likely to be a flagrant then tried to start a fight.

Embiid goes to the bench say ďhe canít ****ing guard me.Ē

Lol c'mon, Embiid got up like he was going to do something then immediately stopped himself (smart). Reed simply reacted to Embiid.

Got you guys on the money-line tonight though, I need Embiid in there : )

Lakers + Giants
11-14-2017, 12:26 AM
Embiid is ****in huge, he makes DJ look small next to him. Lopez gonna own him tho :)

warfelg
11-14-2017, 12:28 AM
Embiid got Jordan to biiiiiiiite.

warfelg
11-14-2017, 12:30 AM
Lol c'mon, Embiid got up like he was going to do something then immediately stopped himself (smart). Reed simply reacted to Embiid.

Got you guys on the money-line tonight though, I need Embiid in there : )

Reed wanted back at him long after Embiid got up.

warfelg
11-14-2017, 12:36 AM
Embiid is causing a ton of problems for Clippers bigs.

tredigs
11-14-2017, 12:37 AM
Reed wanted back at him long after Embiid got up.

Embiid faked like he was going to attack Reed then stopped himself. I don't blame Reed.

HandsOnTheWheel
11-14-2017, 12:42 AM
Philly lead down from 14 down to 2 at the half. Glad I didn't take that bet afterall

tredigs
11-14-2017, 12:45 AM
Embiid needs to remove the 3pt shot from his game until he finds it again. His outside-in offense is a complete disaster this season. He's straight up bad on O without that shot + all the turnovers.

warfelg
11-14-2017, 12:51 AM
Embiid needs to remove the 3pt shot from his game until he finds it again. His outside-in offense is a complete disaster this season. He's straight up bad on O without that shot + all the turnovers.

Interesting time to say that considering he has 19 points at the half on 7-12 shooting.

tredigs
11-14-2017, 12:55 AM
Interesting time to say that considering he has 19 points at the half on 7-12 shooting.

1-4 from three (his average), and I've been watching him/them a lot. He's a wreck offensively. Stands at the top of the key clapping for the ball, misses his threes wildly, and is absurdly turnover prone (thinks he's a guard out there, but his handle is not good... obviously as he's a 7 footer). Ultimately it's bad coaching because the skill and potential is clearly there, but Embiid is just plain bad on offense at this point with how he currently plays.

warfelg
11-14-2017, 12:56 AM
I mean again...19 points and 7-12 shooting. 1 TO. Sucks. Might as well trade him.

HandsOnTheWheel
11-14-2017, 12:58 AM
I mean again...19 points and 7-12 shooting. 1 TO. Sucks. Might as well trade him.

What a bust

warfelg
11-14-2017, 01:00 AM
And the reminder that heís 41 games into his career.

tredigs
11-14-2017, 01:01 AM

23% from three for the year. 97 O rating (beyond horrible). 6.1 turnovers per-36 minutes (from a center... unimaginably horrible). Negative 1.5 Offensive BPM.

Glad you enjoyed that 1st half. I'll be over here in reality.

Vee-Rex
11-14-2017, 01:02 AM
The very obvious difference is that Hayward is a bonus to a well integrate team that is firing on all cylinders, while IT is a necessity to a dumpster fire.

I think the Celtics have the talent. I think the Cavs have the wrong talent.

Boston would be extremely lucky to have Hayward return in any sort of impactful capacity. Integration aside, he won't be able to just hop in after such a horrible injury and contribute as if nothing happened. He'd have to get in basketball shape, find his shot/rhythm, and be able to play intensely in that playoff atmosphere. If you look at most long-term (6+ month) injuries, it takes quite awhile for those players to be anything more than a detriment on the court.

As for the talent on the C's, I see Kyrie. Tatum/Brown look to be future players, but to depend on 1st/2nd year players so heavily in the playoffs would be premature. Horford has gotten completely dominated 3 years straight (2 ATL, 1 BOS) by Love/TT.

I'd bet on the Cavs in a CLE/BOS series (without a fully healthy/integrated/feet-under-him Hayward) 24/7 and twice on Sundays.

ewing
11-14-2017, 01:02 AM
23% from three for the year. 97 O rating (beyond horrible). 6.1 turnovers per-36 minutes (from a center... unimaginably horrible). Negative 1.5 Offensive BPM.

lthey have another guy that demands the ball and paint now. It will be an adjustment.

ewing
11-14-2017, 01:04 AM
And the reminder that heís 41 games into his career.

you don't get to say that in year 4

tredigs
11-14-2017, 01:12 AM
lthey have another guy that demands the ball and paint now. It will be an adjustment.

Not buying it. They're a far better spaced team this year than last with JJ alone. And despite Embiid's struggles are a 40% 3pt shooting team (last year 34%). He does not need to be sitting out there clapping for the ball at the top of the arc as much as he does. He's truly the last guy on the floor they should want with the ball there. Simmons is a slasher, he's not clogging the lane on post-ups. And if embiid is in the area they can utilize the CP3/DJ mini-oop with how good of a passer Simmons is.

Quickly realizing Simmons is already the best player on this team.

More-Than-Most
11-14-2017, 01:31 AM
Not buying it. They're a far better spaced team this year than last with JJ alone. And despite Embiid's struggles are a 40% 3pt shooting team (last year 34%). He does not need to be sitting out there clapping for the ball at the top of the arc as much as he does. He's truly the last guy on the floor they should want with the ball there. Simmons is a slasher, he's not clogging the lane on post-ups. And if embiid is in the area they can utilize the CP3/DJ mini-oop with how good of a passer Simmons is.

Its because of either his stupidity or coaching and when i say it i get called a brown hater... His legs have been cut out from under him... His assits are up but he will be standing damn near on the 3point line... get the ball and either iso and take a bad shot or jump out and finese something and its moronic... I have complained about this all year... He is being used like a ****ing shooter and not using his size/touch/handle/ability inside and thus turnovers or bad moronic shots happen... He is fantastic tonight but yet he needs to be inside more/cut down on the 3s and dominate with his size like only he can and use his shot/touch when he exposes the inside early on... People are blaming conditioning... I think its stupid coaching

Tonight he is playing the perfect game and has been going inside like he should and getting contact LIKE HE SHOULD.

More-Than-Most
11-14-2017, 01:37 AM
the upside is we are super ****ing sloppy this year and tonight with being last in the league in turnovers and still winning with a terrible schedule... once we clean it up and embiid is used how he should be used we will break though and go on a big time run.

More-Than-Most
11-14-2017, 01:37 AM
Big Ben and Embiid going ham right now... Someone else needs to step up man

tredigs
11-14-2017, 01:41 AM
Its because of either his stupidity or coaching and when i say it i get called a brown hater... His legs have been cut out from under him... His assits are up but he will be standing damn near on the 3point line... get the ball and either iso and take a bad shot or jump out and finese something and its moronic... I have complained about this all year... He is being used like a ****ing shooter and not using his size/touch/handle/ability inside and thus turnovers or bad moronic shots happen... He is fantastic tonight but yet he needs to be inside more/cut down on the 3s and dominate with his size like only he can and use his shot/touch when he exposes the inside early on... People are blaming conditioning... I think its stupid coaching

Tonight he is playing the perfect game and has been going inside like he should and getting contact LIKE HE SHOULD.

Thank you. Agreed. And yes, MUCH better from him in the 3rd quarter and early in the 4th. Still sloppy but much closer to what they need him to play.

tredigs
11-14-2017, 01:45 AM
Draymond - "product of Curry" - Green with 20/4/5 on 8-11 and 3-5 from 3 going into the 4th tonight. A game leading +25 in a 9 point game.

Lakers + Giants
11-14-2017, 01:54 AM
What was the ML on the 76ers?

tredigs
11-14-2017, 02:02 AM
What was the ML on the 76ers?

Just +105.

They should have had this game dominated to be honest. 19% from 3 from the top 3pt shooting team + all these missed FT's made it a game. Now it's a toss up. Good to see JJ finally hit an open 3 after 7 attempts. Must have been nervous back in LA.

More-Than-Most
11-14-2017, 02:05 AM
Robert covington is so underrated its disgusting. The dude is a ****ing monster

More-Than-Most
Just +105.

They should have had this game dominated to be honest. 19% from 3 from the top 3pt shooting team + all these missed FT's made it a game. Now it's a toss up. Good to see JJ finally hit an open 3 after 7 attempts. Must have been nervous back in LA.

Missed FT and turnovers.

Ben/Embiid/Cov dominated and kept us in it.

HandsOnTheWheel
Man this Covington kid

Lakers + Giants
11-14-2017, 02:06 AM
76ers vs the better LA team on Wednesday. Should be fun!

tredigs
11-14-2017, 02:06 AM
Robert covington is so underrated its disgusting. The dude is a ****ing monster
He's like Jae Crowder but good.

More-Than-Most
11-14-2017, 02:07 AM
Man this Covington kid

Na bruh... he should only get 12 mill... Dude does every ****ing thing and is one of the best defenders in Basketball and deserves 12 mill... Turner/Crabbe etc get like 18 a year.... Cov deserves 18-20 mill a season for how great he is.

tredigs
11-14-2017, 02:11 AM
Good job Sixers, nice close. Simmons + Cov hitting their FT's were clutch. Mahalo.

Saddletramp
11-14-2017, 03:20 AM
Just looking at my fantasy guys from tonight, no Curry (how I got him with the seventh overall pick I'll never understand but I gladly took it), and DaJ with 2 and 5 versus Embild with 32 and 16? Jeez, what a stomping.

warfelg
11-14-2017, 08:32 AM
A few things on Embiid shooting from out there:
1 - Embiid and Brown have both said the conditioning isn't there and he doesn't have his legs under him to go at it possession after possession. That happens when you are recovering from knee surgery and missed all of preseason along with playing nearly 30 MPG.

2 - The other day Embiid mentioned that he's sluggish, weighing 282, and his ideal playing weight is 270-275.

3 - He's so good at facing up, drawing fouls from those faceup moves. He's able to so easily get opposing centers in foul trouble. It changed the complexion of the game getting both DJ and Reed to 4 fouls in the early 3rd.

4 - The announcers were talking about it that at times when we have TJ, Simmons, and TLC out there with Embiid we lack outside shooting. So they play Embiid out there some because he can hit some 3's, opposing centers have to respect that, and it creates a wide open lane for those cutters and drivers to get to the rim.

So there is basketball and non-basketball reasons as to why Embiid is playing the way he is early on here, and I suspect that once we hit mid-December/early-January things will start to shape into what he should be doing. By that point Fultz will hopefully be back, Bayless will hopefully be back, and Embiid and Simmons will be surrounded by shooters again.

PAOboston
11-14-2017, 08:42 AM
Love sucks on defense to the point that he needs to be traded soon, that or wait and package him with BKN's pick around the deadline. Absolute must for the Cavs going forward.

Crowder is proving to be just simply a product of Brad Stevens system and not much else.
I do not think they are utilizing K Love properly. But you are right about him possibly being trade bait imo.

For Crowder, I am not suprised. He was vastly overrated by many who didn't watch him play the past couple of years. People mixed up great contract vs great player. He's a nice role player that can hit the 3. His defense though has definitely gone down hill though and not sure he can replicate his career year of 40% from 3 like last year again.

warfelg
11-14-2017, 08:57 AM

:laugh:

Embiid is fun.

warfelg
11-14-2017, 09:01 AM
I do not think they are utilizing K Love properly. But you are right about him possibly being trade bait imo.

For Crowder, I am not suprised. He was vastly overrated by many who didn't watch him play the past couple of years. People mixed up great contract vs great player. He's a nice role player that can hit the 3. His defense though has definitely gone down hill though and not sure he can replicate his career year of 40% from 3 like last year again.

For KLove, no ****. They're playing him at center. If he had a defensive minded center behind him KLove would be a stud. No question that the year Thompson was playing great defense was the year KLove played great.

Crowder....I don't think he's as bad as he's been looking and it's the same thing I said about RoCo the last few years: at the moment he's miscast. He's being counted on as the Cav's 3rd best player. That's not good for him. When IT is back, and the pecking order goes Bron-IT-Love-JR-Crowder, I suspect his efficiency will improve.

And I don't remember if it was you or other C's fans....but man I got ripped this offseason for saying RoCo is better. He clearly is at this point.

warfelg
11-14-2017, 09:13 AM
Definitely not me lol. Not a huge Crowder guy, at least over the last 1.5 years. I like RoCo but not sure what his next contract will look like.

Some details are already out there:

4 year extension, he's gonna get a raise from $1mil to $15mil this year (remainder of out cap). The prevailing thought is the pay raise of $14mil is going to offset what the AAV would be and he's going to get $12mil/year in the 4 years added on.

IIRC it can become official Thursday.

PAOboston
11-14-2017, 09:13 AM
For KLove, no ****. They're playing him at center. If he had a defensive minded center behind him KLove would be a stud. No question that the year Thompson was playing great defense was the year KLove played great.

Crowder....I don't think he's as bad as he's been looking and it's the same thing I said about RoCo the last few years: at the moment he's miscast. He's being counted on as the Cav's 3rd best player. That's not good for him. When IT is back, and the pecking order goes Bron-IT-Love-JR-Crowder, I suspect his efficiency will improve.

And I don't remember if it was you or other C's fans....but man I got ripped this offseason for saying RoCo is better. He clearly is at this point.

Definitely not me lol. Not a huge Crowder guy, at least over the last 1.5 years. I like RoCo but not sure what his next contract will look like.

PAOboston
11-14-2017, 09:25 AM

4 year extension, he's gonna get a raise from $1mil to $15mil this year (remainder of out cap). The prevailing thought is the pay raise of $14mil is going to offset what the AAV would be and he's going to get $12mil/year in the 4 years added on.

That's actually a pretty solid deal. Good move by Philly.

warfelg
11-14-2017, 09:31 AM
That's actually a pretty solid deal. Good move by Philly.

Definitely taking advantage of one of those strange loopholes in the CBA so we can pay him more overall, but have a smaller impact to the cap longer term.

Scoots
11-14-2017, 10:00 AM

Kerr is going to take advantage of every opportunity to give his guys a day off with the new rest rules. So far the only players he hasn't "rested" are Zaza, Green, and Thompson. Every other player on the roster has had at least 1 game off. I think Draymond's knee is aching as we speak :)

Scoots
11-14-2017, 10:05 AM

I don't think anybody who knows what they are talking about are betting against the Cavs making the finals yet, but it's reasonable to say it's looking as bad as it's looked for LeBron in a long time.

TT was playing pretty bad before he went out, maybe the time away will be what he needs to get his head right.

I'm looking forward to see what happens with IT and the changes to the officiating and calling travels and carrying this year.

With all that said, I think the Cavs/Celtics series will be interesting, and certainly the Celtics have a decent chance to win against even a fully healthy Cavs team. Long way to go.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-14-2017, 10:12 AM
Article mentioned Cavs have interest in Moose from Suns. Then the writer suggested injured Thompson for Moose. Doubt Cavs part with Thompson injured or not. I could see a Shumpert and Frye and some kinda late pick for Moose. Frye expiring. Shumpert had interests from Pelicans. Suns could reflip him easily.

warfelg
11-14-2017, 10:14 AM

[emoji102]

Giannis94
11-14-2017, 10:30 AM

True unicorns dominate with bad coaching. Case and point: Giannis. Embiid is no unicorn

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-14-2017, 10:38 AM
Kidd is a horrible coach.

Scoots
11-14-2017, 10:44 AM
Article mentioned Cavs have interest in Moose from Suns. Then the writer suggested injured Thompson for Moose. Doubt Cavs part with Thompson injured or not. I could see a Shumpert and Frye and some kinda late pick for Moose. Frye expiring. Shumpert had interests from Pelicans. Suns could reflip him easily.

The Cavs should do that if only just to get out of the Thompson contract.

warfelg
11-14-2017, 10:44 AM
He also overplays his ďBrown is a bad coachĒ card and has said something after every loss to somehow make it Browns fault.

After the Kings game is was not calling a time out, and not a peep about backups allowing a 14 point lead become a 8 point halftime deficit.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-14-2017, 10:48 AM
Cavs need a trade badly. Doubt they part with Nets pick since LeBron isn't giving a hint if he stays or goes next summer. But they need another win now piece. What about a late Cavs pick for Noel? Mavs barely playing Noel. But I don't see many teams giving a haul for Noel. Since no Bird rights and he took QO so could be a rental. Also Noel has to agree to the trade since he's on the QO. QO is a no trade clause.

ewing
11-14-2017, 11:07 AM

Simmons is a great talent but he seems very LeBron like. He needs an open lane to operate. We've seen Bosh and Love pushed off the block by a guy with a similar style and a lot better range. If Joel is hanging out at the 3 point line too much I think he is trying to adjust.

mightybosstone
11-14-2017, 11:11 AM

The Sixers are in a position cap-wise where they can gamble on a guy like Covington. With Redick and Johnson off the books after this season, they have a ton of cap room moving forward. That being said, I'm not in love with that deal on paper. Covington is 27 and having a career year so far, but based on his previous production, there's little to suggest this is who he's going to be moving forward. No way is he going to shoot 50 percent from the 3-point line the rest of the season, and when he comes back down to earth, I'm not sure he's the guy you want to be spending that kind of money on.

warfelg
11-14-2017, 11:24 AM
Well yea expecting 50% from 3 is a fools errand. But heís a (iirc) career about 36% shooter from 3; along with being an elite wing defender. Again iirc, RoCo has been at or near the top in 50/50 balls, tipped passes, stolen passes, and TO creation.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-14-2017, 11:29 AM
76ers fans ready to pay Covington $15M per or more? That's a lot for 3 and D. Heck I thought Bucks over paid for Snell 4/$46M.

warfelg
11-14-2017, 11:48 AM
76ers fans ready to pay Covington $15M per or more? That's a lot for 3 and D. Heck I thought Bucks over paid for Snell 4/$46M.

Itís not a real $15m per.

His pay will increase from $1 mil to $15 mil this single season. Then over the next 4 years his deals AAV is actually going to be lower than the contract says.

So if he gets the same deal as Snell, itís really a 5 year $47 mil deal as opposed to 4/$46 mil.

Itís a loophole that BC is very Hinkie-ly using.

ewing
11-14-2017, 11:49 AM

Covington is significantly better

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-14-2017, 12:00 PM
Covington is significantly better

Doesn't matter come February. Snell becomes 7th man once Parker is back. Middleton slides back down to SG then. Brogdon,Snell be nice scoring punch off the pine.

That was a month ago. Couple months before this he dunked over Vin Baker in a shoot around. Still a health risk. But i'd take Parker at age 22 for $20M to $25M per then a 27 year old Covington. Wait till Covington's numbers level off. He wont be shooting like this all year.

ewing
11-14-2017, 12:17 PM
Doesn't matter come February. Snell becomes 7th man once Parker is back. Middleton slides back down to SG then. Brogdon,Snell be nice scoring punch off the pine.

That was a month ago. Couple months before this he dunked over Vin Baker in a shoot around. Still a health risk. But i'd take Parker at age 22 for $20M to $25M per then a 27 year old Covington. Wait till Covington's numbers level off. He wont be shooting like this all year.

What are you talking about? your post made it sound like the bucks got Snell for less then RC will get even though Snell is better. I think RC will get more then Snell b/c he is better at basketball. I'm not comparing the two teams at all

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-14-2017, 12:18 PM
I wouldn't want Covington at $15M+ per. That's more then Middleton is getting paid. Yeesh. Heck I don't even like Middleton's early season cold streaks. So his next contract will be lame as well.

Scoots
11-14-2017, 12:21 PM
Simmons is a great talent but he seems very LeBron like. He needs an open lane to operate. We've seen Bosh and Love pushed off the block by a guy with a similar style and a lot better range. If Joel is hanging out at the 3 point line too much I think he is trying to adjust.

Simmons has a ton of talent, but he doesn't really know how to play a team game yet. He's never had a team to play with at his level. He tries to do too much. I think it's going to improve fairly quickly with him ... he's just got to see some success.

IKnowHoops
11-14-2017, 12:25 PM

Yes, but they could be as low as 7/8. It would be impossible to keep Full tilt Lebron out of the playoffs even at 33. You know this to be true. He canít change games like he used to because he just doesnít have the motor, but he could still kill himself to make the playoffs if he has to.

Giannis94
11-14-2017, 12:26 PM
Yes, but they could be as low as 7/8. It would be impossible to keep Full tilt Lebron out of the playoffs even at 33. You know this to be true. He canít change games like he used to because he just doesnít have the motor, but he could still kill himself to make the playoffs if he has to.

and i dont think IT will help as much as people think. he literally plays no defense.

IKnowHoops
11-14-2017, 12:27 PM

Tre again, every year you underestimate the Cavs and donít take into account that Lebron is not even trying right now. If the playoffs started tomorrow, the Cavs would suddenly play 100% on D, Bron would be going 200% and they would beat the Celtics in 6 games.

IKnowHoops
11-14-2017, 12:41 PM

He doesnít understand, nor does he care to. Heís hoping this is really what they are so itís always easy for him to fall in this. Every year early he has Cavs out of the top 10. After Christmas last year he had the Jazz and 10 other teams. He doesnít watch Cleveland closely enough to understand how real ďthe switchĒ is. Iíll be right there with you at the end of the year reminding our dear brother of this ridiculous notion.

IKnowHoops
11-14-2017, 12:53 PM

😂

IKnowHoops
11-14-2017, 01:04 PM
Cavs need a trade badly. Doubt they part with Nets pick since LeBron isn't giving a hint if he stays or goes next summer. But they need another win now piece. What about a late Cavs pick for Noel? Mavs barely playing Noel. But I don't see many teams giving a haul for Noel. Since no Bird rights and he took QO so could be a rental. Also Noel has to agree to the trade since he's on the QO. QO is a no trade clause.

Noel would be a great get for the Cavs. They need rim protection and rebounding and of course more defense, and another guy like Green who will play better with Bron.

KB24PG16
11-14-2017, 01:36 PM
covington would be dumb to take 5/47

warfelg
11-14-2017, 03:58 PM
https://twitter.com/sbnation/status/930506829263544320

LOL

Vee-Rex
11-14-2017, 04:04 PM
https://twitter.com/sbnation/status/930506829263544320

LOL

I love Embiid.

Giannis94
11-14-2017, 05:30 PM
What exatly has Embiid done to earn the right to talk as much as he does?

IKnowHoops
11-14-2017, 06:34 PM

Appearances are enough sometimes. Heís played well enough to be respected as a force. Just donít know if he can stay on the floor.

More-Than-Most
11-14-2017, 08:23 PM

Win more games when he plays than the stat filler giannis? The sixers will finish ahead of the bucks this year and every year going forward good buddy and i am so so so glad you are back.

kdspurman
11-14-2017, 09:15 PM
Only 3 games tonight, we can keep this one rolling

MJNetsIsles
11-14-2017, 10:05 PM
So far through 3 QTRs Brooklyn and Boston are playing stride for stride. 65-65

MJNetsIsles
11-14-2017, 10:48 PM
Good win by the Celtics.

Billy King destroyed the Nets franchise and seeing Jaylen Brown and Jayson Tatum being so good for the Celtics hurts to see it because theoretically both players were taken with the Nets draft pick.

Worst trade of all time.

aman_13
11-14-2017, 11:41 PM
Odd turnout at the Rockets game.

Cal827
11-14-2017, 11:56 PM
Odd turnout at the Rockets game.

Yeah, it seemed oddly empty there tonight.

Well, good win for the Raptors... Don't know how this team can lose to A Celtic team with only Horford (who was recovering from a concussion), of their main players, then go to Houston and beat them pretty badly. Harden did score about 40, but the Raptors held him to 8-25 shooting or something like that; he was perfect from the line and got about 20 attempts (I Love OG Anouby :laugh2: ). Don't get me wrong, I think the potential of guys like Brown and Tatum and even Rozier are good, but at this point, that should've also been a win in my eyes haha

Probably going to be killed by a vengeful Pelican's team next though :laugh2:

Saddletramp
11-15-2017, 05:08 AM
That was the worst officiated game I've ever seen. I've seen some of you guys complain all year about the officiating but it seems like it's pretty much par for the course so far this year. But the second and third quarters tonight.....dear Jesus......

Vee-Rex
11-15-2017, 09:44 AM
That was the worst officiated game I've ever seen. I've seen some of you guys complain all year about the officiating but it seems like it's pretty much par for the course so far this year. But the second and third quarters tonight.....dear Jesus......

Rox and Raps... even I could've told you that would be an officiating **** storm.

Scoots
11-15-2017, 10:27 AM
Yeah, it seemed oddly empty there tonight.

Well, good win for the Raptors... Don't know how this team can lose to A Celtic team with only Horford (who was recovering from a concussion), of their main players, then go to Houston and beat them pretty badly. Harden did score about 40, but the Raptors held him to 8-25 shooting or something like that; he was perfect from the line and got about 20 attempts (I Love OG Anouby :laugh2: ). Don't get me wrong, I think the potential of guys like Brown and Tatum and even Rozier are good, but at this point, that should've also been a win in my eyes haha

Probably going to be killed by a vengeful Pelican's team next though :laugh2:

The Rockets have always had trouble drawing fans. I don't know why.

GREATNESS ONE
11-15-2017, 11:41 AM
The Rockets have always had trouble drawing fans. I don't know why.

Very few loyal fans and mostly made up of bandwagon fans. Especially with the city still repairing itself.

Scoots
11-15-2017, 11:51 AM
Very few loyal fans and mostly made up of bandwagon fans. Especially with the city still repairing itself.

Yeah ... but every time I'm in Houston my Rockets fan buddies with season tickets are always talking about how there are always so many empty seats. Rockets and Hawks games I've found pretty much always have good seats available fairly cheap at game time.

NFLAccess
11-15-2017, 01:26 PM
The Rockets have always had trouble drawing fans. I don't know why.Me neither. Even when we had Dwight the place never really packs up.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

eDush
11-15-2017, 04:33 PM

Yeah ... but every time I'm in Houston my Rockets fan buddies with season tickets are always talking about how there are always so many empty seats. Rockets and Hawks games I've found pretty much always have good seats available fairly cheap at game time.Maybe most fans are not into stirring the pot and ur buddies are. Most would rather watch Cougars games. Just ask them...
https://youtu.be/KtbQPZMLX70
:layup:

Scoots
11-15-2017, 07:15 PM
Maybe most fans are not into stirring the pot and ur buddies are. Most would rather watch Cougars games. Just ask them...
https://youtu.be/KtbQPZMLX70
:layup:

WTF are you talking about?

FlashBolt
11-15-2017, 07:23 PM
WTF are you talking about?

I don't think he even knows...

Scoots
11-15-2017, 10:03 PM
I don't think he even knows...

I really do wonder sometimes.