76ers @ Jazz
9:00

Grizzlies @ Blazers
10:00

Thunder @. Kings
10:30

TheDish87
11-07-2017, 04:59 PM
No Embiid vs the Jazz tonight so expecting an ugly one. The only other game he sat out was in Toronto early on which we lost by like 32

More-Than-Most
11-07-2017, 05:12 PM
sixers front office :bow:

sit a guy for rest coming off of 3 days of rest.

Vee-Rex
11-07-2017, 05:31 PM
Giannis94 about to watch boy-Giannis get DOMINATED by the one true self-proclaimed King.

Vee-Rex
11-07-2017, 05:34 PM
No Embiid vs the Jazz tonight so expecting an ugly one. The only other game he sat out was in Toronto early on which we lost by like 32

I think the Sixers can still pull this one out. Jazz are kinda hit and miss.

More-Than-Most
11-07-2017, 05:44 PM
I think the Sixers can still pull this one out. Jazz are kinda hit and miss.

our defense when we lose embiid is maybe the worst in the league. I hope you are right but simmons will have to be a god and its not likely.

WaDe03
11-07-2017, 06:53 PM
Cavs against BAE again. Just noticed BAE and the Bucks are under .500 so the Cavs probably lose. If BAE was undefeated or something the Cavs would win. They don't beat bad teams.

NFLAccess
11-07-2017, 07:09 PM
Porzingis scores 35 tonight

Scoots
11-07-2017, 07:19 PM
Cavs against BAE again. Just noticed BAE and the Bucks are under .500 so the Cavs probably lose. If BAE was undefeated or something the Cavs would win. They don't beat bad teams.

But they beat themselves regularly so your thought there holds.

KnickNyKnick
11-07-2017, 08:54 PM
Porzingis scores 35 tonight

Already has 13 half way thru the 1st Q LoL.

NFLAccess
11-07-2017, 08:57 PM
Already has 13 half way thru the 1st Q LoL.

Porzingis scores 55 tonight

Bruno
11-07-2017, 09:56 PM
giannis is incredible. 4th should be fun.

warfelg
11-07-2017, 10:32 PM
Sixers up 13 early on Utah.

warfelg
11-07-2017, 10:36 PM
Porzingis scores 55 tonight

Well he's at 21 with 5:30 in the 4th so......close.

warfelg
11-07-2017, 10:36 PM
Okafor sighting.

warfelg
11-07-2017, 10:38 PM
2 personal fouls in 2 minutes for Jah....

warfelg
11-07-2017, 10:42 PM
Jah off to a rough start. 0-3, 1 ast, 1 TO, blocked by Donovan Mitchell and 3 fouls.

warfelg
11-07-2017, 10:43 PM
End of this Hornets-Knicks game is fun...

Giannis94
11-07-2017, 10:49 PM
Must be weird for cleveland fans to be watching lbj play against his future team. Actually, scrap that. When do they play GSW? They easily have to be the favorites for him.

warfelg
11-07-2017, 10:53 PM
But the Sixers haven't played the Cavs yet?

Giannis94
11-07-2017, 11:02 PM
But the Sixers haven't played the Cavs yet?

True. Hard to see most teams they play not being an upgrade for him. Especially with the dysfunction. Which could hold them back as the 76ers don't have a shiny reputation. With that being said, I think the clips are the only team that he wouldn't play for going back to the Donal sterling comments and I think he made reference in the past year that he couldn't imagine playing for them IIRC. I guess the 76ers are more of a realistic possibility than say, the Knicks. Though.

warfelg
11-07-2017, 11:08 PM
Yeeeesh....this reffing is TERRIBLE in the Jazz-Sixers game.

flea
11-07-2017, 11:11 PM
Just tuned in to Spurs/Clips to see 2 obviously crooked calls on consecutive possessions. Wondering whether I should put money on this game now... (I don't gamble, but if you do consider it.)

flea
11-07-2017, 11:15 PM
Also to any Clips fans (which I guess is just Chronz): what's up with Thornwell's PT? Love him as a player, and I think he's a similar but much better player compared to Brogdon. I guess it took Brogdon a bit to get himself into the rotation for his ROY campaign but Thornwell is my dark horse though - and it's very dark after the numbers guys like Simmons and Tatum will likely put up. But that's what he gets for being a well-rounded guard in a forward's league.

zn23
11-07-2017, 11:54 PM
Porzy gets 40, Jokic gets 37 through 3 and gets pulled, “Jokic isn’t a scorer”.......

He had one of the best games by a player this year. Unstoppable and impacted every part of the game.

37 points, 14-22, 10 rebounds, 5 ast. +27 in 28 minutes!

I think he finally said enough was enough. He was way too passive trying to get too many people involved. When he's aggressive like this, the Nuggets are tough team to beat.

Hopefully, going forward he remains aggressive.

tp13baby
11-07-2017, 11:54 PM
Porzy gets 40, Jokic gets 37 through 3 and gets pulled, “Jokic isn’t a scorer”.......

Scoots
11-07-2017, 11:56 PM
Yeeeesh....this reffing is TERRIBLE in the Jazz-Sixers game.

Post clips in the Officiating thread if you can

Vee-Rex
11-08-2017, 12:11 AM
Sixers trying to hang on. Man, Rubio's inability to score regularly can be maddening sometimes. It's hurting Utah in ways stats can't quantify.

ewing
11-08-2017, 12:20 AM
Well he's at 21 with 5:30 in the 4th so......close.

D12 actually gave him fits but when he actually got a touch he got s bucket. Dude is an elite scorer. In flow out of flow just get kp the rock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Htownballa1622
11-08-2017, 12:34 AM
Okc offense looks terrible.

This team was supposed to challenge Warriors?

ewing
11-08-2017, 12:40 AM
Ben Simmons is honestly a really good defender... holy ****.

Reminds me of Micheal Carter Williams

More-Than-Most
11-08-2017, 12:44 AM
Ben Simmons is honestly a really good defender... holy ****.

More-Than-Most
11-08-2017, 12:56 AM
Reminds me of Micheal Carter Williams

except he is taller and does every single thing better lol... no in all honesty i was down on simmons defense and shooting this year before the season started... he is knocking down the 15 footers but has no 3point shot which is fine... his defense has been really really good.

He is so ****ing special its insane. Sixers might actually be a top 4 seed and i have no fears of any team in the east come playoff time outside of lebron.

Giannis94
11-08-2017, 01:01 AM
[QUOTE=More-Than-Most;31969582]except he is taller and does every single thing better lol... no in all honesty i was down on simmons defense and shooting this year before the season started... he is knocking down the 15 footers but has no 3point shot which is fine... his defense has been really really good.

He is so ****ing special its insane. Sixers might actually be a top 4 seed and i have no fears of any team in the east come playoff time outside of lebron.[/QUOTE

Judas already betrayed his own city once. And soon to be twice. Might as well make it 3, in which he tosses on an opposing jersey in the playoffs. I ain't scared of him. I mean besides the fact that Judas as always plays with +3 reffs on his side

ewing
11-08-2017, 01:16 AM
except he is taller and does every single thing better lol... no in all honesty i was down on simmons defense and shooting this year before the season started... he is knocking down the 15 footers but has no 3point shot which is fine... his defense has been really really good.

He is so ****ing special its insane. Sixers might actually be a top 4 seed and i have no fears of any team in the east come playoff time outside of lebron.

Dude could be ROY

zn23
11-08-2017, 01:20 AM
it's hilarious to me that people actually thought melo made the thunder better.

guy is a scorer, that's it. with Westbrook and George on the tram you don't need another scorer.

the only time a team with him on it went anywhere is when Chauncey was leading the team, not melo.

I got called a hater last year by Knicks fans for saying he held Porzingis back.

He is who he is.

basch152
11-08-2017, 01:21 AM

guy is a scorer, that's it. with Westbrook and George on the tram you don't need another scorer.

the only time a team with him on it went anywhere is when Chauncey was leading the team, not melo.

More-Than-Most
11-08-2017, 01:21 AM

Yup

More-Than-Most
11-08-2017, 01:54 AM
I got called a hater last year by Knicks fans for saying he held Porzingis back.

He is who he is.

same here

More-Than-Most
11-08-2017, 01:55 AM
I dont understand why teams go for the wades/melos/roses etc... its like they think name power translates to the floor. Its ****ing moronic.

HandsOnTheWheel
11-08-2017, 02:15 AM
hahaha Melo! Phil Jackson's probably sitting somewhere thinking told ya so, Knicks fans. Also your welcome for Porzingis and Frank.

tp13baby
11-08-2017, 05:47 AM
He had one of the best games by a player this year. Unstoppable and impacted every part of the game.

37 points, 14-22, 10 rebounds, 5 ast. +27 in 28 minutes!

I think he finally said enough was enough. He was way too passive trying to get too many people involved. When he's aggressive like this, the Nuggets are tough team to beat.

Hopefully, going forward he remains aggressive.

I was mostly just joking with knicks fans but yes Joker needs to shoot more. Less than 10 attempts need to stop

Scoots
11-08-2017, 09:35 AM
reminds me of micheal carter williams

lol

TheDish87
11-08-2017, 09:48 AM
the thunder have the 3rd best scoring differential in the west and 4th overall, Melo isnt an issue. ugly games are gonna happen for everyone.

Scoots
11-08-2017, 10:27 AM
the thunder have the 3rd best scoring differential in the west and 4th overall, Melo isnt an issue. ugly games are gonna happen for everyone.

You don't think that maybe that positive differential is because they beat the Knicks, Bulls, and Pacers by a total differential of 71 points do you? Nah. can't be that.

OKC is also one of 2 teams with a positive differential with a losing record. Based on current standings the best team OKC has beaten was the Knicks and that was the first game of the year ... and frankly nobody reasonable thinks the Knicks are going to finish the season with a winning record.

CLEARLY OKC has some issues. I'm not saying they are bad ... but right now they are not good.

kdspurman
11-08-2017, 10:35 AM
"We have no excuse to be honest," Austin Rivers said. "We have the best defensive five in the NBA. We have the best defensive point guard in the NBA. I consider myself an elite, top five shooting-defensive guard in the league. We have too many good defenders. We should be a top five defensive team without a doubt."

Is this a real thing this year with him? I haven't seen but maybe a couple Clips games, but he's a -0.7 DBPM on his own team (8th) but maybe that's not telling the whole story?

Scoots
11-08-2017, 10:48 AM
Is this a real thing this year with him? I haven't seen but maybe a couple Clips games, but he's a -0.7 DBPM on his own team (8th) but maybe that's not telling the whole story?

It's Austin Rivers he gets his delusions honestly ... it's in his genes :). He's still horribly inconsistent but to his credit he has managed to make himself an actual NBA player.

The idea that the Clippers have the best defensive 5? That's crazy.

Chronz
11-08-2017, 10:50 AM

He thinks because he's good on the ball that it makes up for his lack of rebounding, length and ball pressure. Blake is undersized with more offensive responsibility, Gallo is a pf at this point and we had moute in his spot last year. Cp3 is a better defender than bevs, or at least he was last year. All in all our team got worse on both ends despite the tremendous depth we've added.

What's hilarious is that he's not even the starter, we badly miss milos

Chronz
11-08-2017, 10:55 AM
Also to any Clips fans (which I guess is just Chronz): what's up with Thornwell's PT? Love him as a player, and I think he's a similar but much better player compared to Brogdon. I guess it took Brogdon a bit to get himself into the rotation for his ROY campaign but Thornwell is my dark horse though - and it's very dark after the numbers guys like Simmons and Tatum will likely put up. But that's what he gets for being a well-rounded guard in a forward's league.

Dude tries really hard, doesn't get love from the refs yet. I've watched like 4 of our games but I was wondering who this guy was, glad you dig him as a prospect

eDush
11-08-2017, 12:02 PM
"We have no excuse to be honest," Austin Rivers said. "We have the best defensive five in the NBA. We have the best defensive point guard in the NBA. I consider myself an elite, top five shooting-defensive guard in the league. We have too many good defenders. We should be a top five defensive team without a doubt."

Is this a real thing this year with him? I haven't seen but maybe a couple Clips games, but he's a -0.7 DBPM on his own team (8th) but maybe that's not telling the whole story?Lol he probably constantly brags to his teammates in the locker room that he's an elite top 5 shooting defensive guard in the league and it pissed them off cause it's far from the truth. I wonder if his dad told him this and he actually believes it :laugh2:

No wonder CP3 left and I don't blame him :(

Chronz
11-08-2017, 12:33 PM
That pic of kd screaming always gets a chuckle out of me. Fake hero

kdspurman
11-08-2017, 01:20 PM
It's Austin Rivers he gets his delusions honestly ... it's in his genes :). He's still horribly inconsistent but to his credit he has managed to make himself an actual NBA player.

The idea that the Clippers have the best defensive 5? That's crazy.

Yea idk... I mean I guess he has to say that stuff, but it seemed off. Definitely don't see a top 5 defense there at this time

He thinks because he's good on the ball that it makes up for his lack of rebounding, length and ball pressure. Blake is undersized with more offensive responsibility, Gallo is a pf at this point and we had moute in his spot last year. Cp3 is a better defender than bevs, or at least he was last year. All in all our team got worse on both ends despite the tremendous depth we've added.

What's hilarious is that he's not even the starter, we badly miss milos

Dude plays at an All-NBA level when he sees us tho. Probly just take some time to figure it out. Milos being out definitely sucks. Glad to see he's progressing

eDush
11-08-2017, 11:28 PM
That pic of kd screaming always gets a chuckle out of me. Fake heroSo a fake hero is someone who doesn't resign as a UFA? What does that make Kyrie who forced the Cavs' hand for a trade while under contract with them?!?
:shrug:

KD is one of the most unselfish players cause he cares about winning over stats and money :nod: