11-01-2017, 06:06 PM
Sorry y'all, I'll have the games listed out once I get home

warfelg
11-01-2017, 06:38 PM
Sorry y'all, I'll have the games listed out once I get home

Slacker.

warfelg
11-01-2017, 07:19 PM
Shortest starter for the Sixers tonight is JJ Redick.

Other than that its:
Simmons 6'11"
Covinton 6'9"
Saric 6'10"
Embiid 7'2"

warfelg
11-01-2017, 07:26 PM
Sixers up 25-8 10:00 into the game :speechless:

kdspurman
11-01-2017, 07:27 PM
Slacker.

:hide:

zn23
11-01-2017, 07:47 PM
The Pacers are shooting 58% from the field and already have 49 points with 6 minutes left in the 2nd quarter...

warfelg
11-01-2017, 08:02 PM
Sixers have 20 assists on 23 baskets.

zn23
11-01-2017, 08:31 PM
The Cavs defense is an absolute joke.

homie564
11-01-2017, 08:33 PM
Daniel Theis has 7 boards in 11 minutes played... pretty impressive. Celtics are clicking Kyrie is doing his thing, Tatum and Brown look like budding stars in this league, and Horford is finally playing like a max player (Kyrie has made him an infinitely better player imo)... fun team to watch right now... wish Gordon was here [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zn23
11-01-2017, 08:46 PM
Oladipo just broke Wade's ankles and they called a bogus offensive foul cause Wade fell on his ***.

warfelg
11-01-2017, 08:52 PM
Oladipo just broke Wade's ankles and they called a bogus offensive foul cause Wade fell on his ***.

lol.

WaDe03
11-01-2017, 09:15 PM
The Cavs are terrible right now lol.

WaDe03
11-01-2017, 09:18 PM
So is Lue the coach because LeBron likes him?

archdevil84
11-01-2017, 09:24 PM
how do you allow the pacers to score 124 points lol

warfelg
11-01-2017, 09:27 PM
Luke Babbit holds onto Ben's arm.....jump ball.

warfelg
11-01-2017, 09:27 PM
Shhh....Sixers are starting to learn to close out games.

warfelg
11-01-2017, 09:30 PM
Embiid played 30+ minutes tonight ;)

warfelg
11-01-2017, 09:33 PM

SEXY!!!! 19-13-9 stat line tonight.

HandsOnTheWheel
11-01-2017, 09:36 PM
Wow Cavs.

warfelg
11-01-2017, 09:37 PM

:dance: You know it.

warfelg
11-01-2017, 09:39 PM
Wow Cavs.

Sixers have a better record :laugh2:

More-Than-Most
11-01-2017, 09:56 PM
Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons are gods... I am just at a loss for words.

Embiid 21/12/6 on 9-16 shooting with 3 blocks and 3 steals

Simmons 8-16 with 19/13/9

WaDe03
11-01-2017, 10:04 PM
Lue changed the defensive scheme and now it's garbage. They have the perfect players to mix and match for any type of lineup.

More-Than-Most
11-01-2017, 10:05 PM
I know I am annoying but i wish people would Listen.. Not about the sixers either but the cavs... THEY HAVE THE WORST DEFENDERS IN BASKETBALL... love/Korver/Wade/Rose should never all be on 1 team let alone getting 20 plus minutes a game... You wont/cant and never will win anything like that... This isnt because of some magical kyrie loss... They won their championship 2 seasons ago because of defense and decided **** that lets go get some names over everything else and now they wouldnt be able to guard a highschool team.

More-Than-Most
11-01-2017, 10:06 PM
I ****ing bet you when the sixers release okafor the cavs pick him up lol.... why is it so hard to understand defense matters more than anything when going for a championship.

tp13baby
11-01-2017, 10:09 PM
Denver plays a great defensive half, I fully expect them to give up 65 in the second half.

Shoutout 6ers though, you got this west coast guys checking in every game. Fun group to watch.

tredigs
11-01-2017, 10:20 PM
I know I am annoying but i wish people would Listen.. Not about the sixers either but the cavs... THEY HAVE THE WORST DEFENDERS IN BASKETBALL... love/Korver/Wade/Rose should never all be on 1 team let alone getting 20 plus minutes a game... You wont/cant and never will win anything like that... This isnt because of some magical kyrie loss... They won their championship 2 seasons ago because of defense and decided **** that lets go get some names over everything else and now they wouldnt be able to guard a highschool team.
Doesn't matter, they're not beating the Warriors. That team SMASHED every team in the East last year. Their **** D was good enough for them.

zn23
11-01-2017, 10:31 PM
Jokic could get his first triple double of the season if he's more agressive. 12 rbs, 10 ast. so far.

More-Than-Most
11-01-2017, 10:44 PM
Doesn't matter, they're not beating the Warriors. That team SMASHED every team in the East last year. Their **** D was good enough for them.

of course but they had the chance... when they beat you guys the 2nd of the 3 they should have gone out and got a defensive upgrade... there was no countering Durant but they could have helped fill holes where they could have tried to beat the warriors by going with defense... Meaning Noel would have been huge... If not Noel fine then go get anybody defensively for either love or Kyrie... I get their GM is lebron but that organization needs a set of nuts... they had the fix... The fix was a Noel like guy in the middle on top of the trading of love or kyrie for more well rounded defensive fill ins....

Something like a year sooner getting maybe bradley and crowder. They just decided Names mattered more over actual defensive play.

More-Than-Most
11-01-2017, 10:46 PM
Plays of the night

http://www.nba.com/video/2017/11/01/0021700111-hou-nyk-harden-crossover-q1#/

Porz on Skates

http://www.nba.com/video/2017/11/01/0021700107-atl-phi-play9#/

Simmons ending the game like a man.

tp13baby
11-01-2017, 10:50 PM
Jokic could get his first triple double of the season if he's more agressive. 12 rbs, 10 ast. so far.

I donít think he gets it. Denver actually wanted to play defense the whole game instead of spurts so Jokic may not see a ton of time. He literally can have zero points and still has an amazing impact on the game.

I was calling for a Bledsoe trade but Jamal Murray has been great on defense this year and offense the last 3 games he is lighting it up.

Mudiay hate here is real and well deserved but he looks like a very good back up pg so far.

Powell is a gift to watch wow.

archdevil84
11-01-2017, 10:53 PM
the east has certainly shaked up so far. magic pacers sixers all doing great and cavs are fcking horrible lol. promises for a refreshing season

zn23
11-01-2017, 11:04 PM
This is why I hate the Nuggets players and the coaching staff. Jokic facilitates all game, makes everyone around him better and instead of keeping him the game with 7 minutes to get his well deserved triple double, the coach takes him out. That would frustrate the hell out of me as a player. Everyone on that team is selfish except Jokic. That's why they likely won't make the playoffs.

More-Than-Most
11-02-2017, 12:09 AM
the east has certainly shaked up so far. magic pacers sixers all doing great and cavs are fcking horrible lol. promises for a refreshing season

We will win the east if Embiid stays healthy... You heard it here first.

tp13baby
11-02-2017, 12:25 AM
This is why I hate the Nuggets players and the coaching staff. Jokic facilitates all game, makes everyone around him better and instead of keeping him the game with 7 minutes to get his well deserved triple double, the coach takes him out. That would frustrate the hell out of me as a player. Everyone on that team is selfish except Jokic. That's why they likely won't make the playoffs.

Just by his interviews and knowing his personality I donít think he cares. This is the same guy who said ďI like passing more because it makes 2 people happy not just 1.Ē

Iím curious who you think is selfish besides Barton and Faried.

zn23
11-02-2017, 01:03 AM
Just by his interviews and knowing his personality I donít think he cares. This is the same guy who said ďI like passing more because it makes 2 people happy not just 1.Ē

Iím curious who you think is selfish besides Barton and Faried.

Oh he definitely cares. You could see by his expression when he got subbed, he was frustrated. Players care about their numbers, as they should.

As far as who's selfish. Well Barton, Chandler, Millsap definitely. Also Murray.

When Murray drives in, he should be looking to pass the ball instead of going up for a shot. He's avg. 2.4 assists per game and in the last 3 games, he's avg. over 12 shot attempts per game and is not even making 40% of them. He's not good enough to be jacking up that many shots.

More-Than-Most
11-02-2017, 03:49 AM
Also that dude Robert covington who is only worth 11 million here on Psd is putting up 14/5 on 46 pct from 3 and as usual one of the better defenders in the nba.... Just saying... But yo he doesnt deserve 18 mill :rolleyes:

homie564
11-02-2017, 07:10 AM
Only 9 games in but man the difference between Isaiah and Kyrie defensively is substantial. I Credit Stevens for work with Kyrie thus far... took a few games but heís actually been solid defensively (heard something like he leads the nba in steals)

Vee-Rex
11-02-2017, 09:35 AM
of course but they had the chance... when they beat you guys the 2nd of the 3 they should have gone out and got a defensive upgrade... there was no countering Durant but they could have helped fill holes where they could have tried to beat the warriors by going with defense... Meaning Noel would have been huge... If not Noel fine then go get anybody defensively for either love or Kyrie... I get their GM is lebron but that organization needs a set of nuts... they had the fix... The fix was a Noel like guy in the middle on top of the trading of love or kyrie for more well rounded defensive fill ins....

Something like a year sooner getting maybe bradley and crowder. They just decided Names mattered more over actual defensive play.

Losing Kyrie was bigger than people want to let on. The simple fact of the matter is he provided an offensive threat that no one else can. It kept defenses honest. The Cavs would not be ANY worse on defense right now with Kyrie playing.

That whole 'net negative/zero' **** is just BS. If Kyrie's BACKUP/REPLACEMENT is a defensive juggernaut then that may be an argument, but if the team he's on replaces him with someone like Rose (who isn't a good defender) then the loss is monumental.

Kevin Love stinks so badly. Every team is attacking him in the PnR and there seems to be nothing we can do about it. I can't imagine how much worse the defense will be when IT comes back.

Cavs need to shop Love for more defense, that way we can be better equipped to handle IT's defensive woes when he gets back on the court.

hugepatsfan
11-02-2017, 10:31 AM
Losing Kyrie was bigger than people want to let on. The simple fact of the matter is he provided an offensive threat that no one else can. It kept defenses honest. The Cavs would not be ANY worse on defense right now with Kyrie playing.

That whole 'net negative/zero' **** is just BS. If Kyrie's BACKUP/REPLACEMENT is a defensive juggernaut then that may be an argument, but if the team he's on replaces him with someone like Rose (who isn't a good defender) then the loss is monumental.

Kevin Love stinks so badly. Every team is attacking him in the PnR and there seems to be nothing we can do about it. I can't imagine how much worse the defense will be when IT comes back.

Cavs need to shop Love for more defense, that way we can be better equipped to handle IT's defensive woes when he gets back on the court.

I think people realized how much of an offensive loss Kyrie was but it was just offset by IT. People, myself included, just glanced over the fact that he'd miss half the year. We just assumed that CLE would right the ship well enough in the meantime and then he'd be back to adequately replace Kyrie and all would be good again. But it looks like we overestimated the rest of the roster.

hugepatsfan
11-02-2017, 10:33 AM
Only 9 games in but man the difference between Isaiah and Kyrie defensively is substantial. I Credit Stevens for work with Kyrie thus far... took a few games but heís actually been solid defensively (heard something like he leads the nba in steals)

IT sucked on D but was something that you could stomach because he gave effort. His man would shoot over him and you had to live with that but he was usually where he needed to be and at least gave the effort to force the guy to make as tough a shot as possible. He wasn't just letting guys run wild and causing defensive breakdowns. Stevens has Kyrie playing with the same effort now except his physical tools are much, much greater to where he can actually be decent on that end not just "terrible but something you can deal with".

BKLYNpigeon
11-02-2017, 10:36 AM
Cavs are fine. They're going through what the Warriors were last week, 3 straight finals fatigue. Its a long season and when you're playing game 5 of 82, you're just getting back in the swing of things.

Cavs have problems personnel wise. They are the oldest team in the League that don't really play Defense. I don't know why you would let a player like Deandre Liggins go for a rental of Dahnty Jones.

Cavs need help at PG. Jameer Nelson or Jarett Jack would have been great pick ups for them.

homie564
11-02-2017, 11:15 AM
IT sucked on D but was something that you could stomach because he gave effort. His man would shoot over him and you had to live with that but he was usually where he needed to be and at least gave the effort to force the guy to make as tough a shot as possible. He wasn't just letting guys run wild and causing defensive breakdowns. Stevens has Kyrie playing with the same effort now except his physical tools are much, much greater to where he can actually be decent on that end not just "terrible but something you can deal with".

Bingo. I think this is basically what us Celtics fans hoped would happen, and so far the last 4 or 5 games it looks like itís really working even better than we expected.. hopefully it stays that way.

He has also made Horford a lot better... Horford is dialed in when he plays with Kyrie

ewing
11-02-2017, 11:21 AM
Also that dude Robert covington who is only worth 11 million here on Psd is putting up 14/5 on 46 pct from 3 and as usual one of the better defenders in the nba.... Just saying... But yo he doesnt deserve 18 mill [emoji57]

Are you agruing against ghosts again?

ewing
11-02-2017, 11:23 AM

IT will be heathy and you will coast to the finals again or he wonít and it will be interesting