PDA

View Full Version : 76ers announce Markelle Fultz out indefinitely

More-Than-Most
10-29-2017, 05:22 PM
Might be the worst medical team in the history of the sport with the most slimy GM ever. He shouldnt have been playing in the first place... It wasnt needed.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/76ers-announce-markelle-fultz-out-indefinitely-487597.html

More-Than-Most
10-29-2017, 05:25 PM
https://twitter.com/Arspk24/status/924732647762472961

there is so much truth to that its sad lol

More-Than-Most
10-29-2017, 05:26 PM
I am glad there is an actual injury because that shows why he wouldnt shoot and how he couldnt raise his arms... I am not mad that he is injured but more mad at how we wrap Embiid/Simmons in bubblewrap but let this dude go out and play in pain and risk hurting himself further WHEN WE HONESTLY DONT NEED HIM RIGHT NOW. Its so *** backwards its infuriating.

warfelg
10-29-2017, 05:34 PM
Guess we should fire Brett Brown for that right?

I'm not even that mad with the training staff to be honest. Apparently he knew and pushed to play anyways. I hate that Colangelo lied about it but that's what the NBA wanted because they didn't like Hinkie saying a guy was injured and leaving it at that.

More-Than-Most
10-29-2017, 05:35 PM
Guess we should fire Brett Brown for that right?

I'm not even that mad with the training staff to be honest. Apparently he knew and pushed to play anyways. I hate that Colangelo lied about it but that's what the NBA wanted because they didn't like Hinkie saying a guy was injured and leaving it at that.

The lying is honestly a bigger issue than what people are making it out to be... I am not sure why the NBA allows it really.

Bostonjorge
10-29-2017, 05:42 PM
This injury makes the sixers better

tp13baby
10-29-2017, 06:12 PM
This injury makes the sixers better

No ****, injured players are not good in this league. But Fultz healthy will be great.

corky831
10-29-2017, 07:14 PM
Looks like Boston made the right move....

warfelg
10-29-2017, 07:20 PM
Yup Boston made the right move. Fultz will never play again.

cmellofan15
10-29-2017, 07:38 PM
Trust the process

ewing
10-29-2017, 08:03 PM
the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round

Jeffy25
10-29-2017, 08:09 PM
Just one 76er to play their full rookie season. Just one guys.

Technically Okafor did.

More-Than-Most
10-29-2017, 08:18 PM
Just one 76er to play their full rookie season. Just one guys.

Technically Okafor did.

MCW/Okafor and Noel I believe.. it has jsut been simmons/Embiid/Fultz... Is what it is.

Meth
10-29-2017, 08:18 PM
Tough for Fultz, I was really rooting for him. No wonder he suddenly turned into Rajon Rondo with that shooting. That medical staff and the coverup both don't look good. Sixers don't quite need Fultz as of now considering how well Simmons is doing. Trust the process

More-Than-Most
10-29-2017, 08:19 PM
the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round

at least our bus has wheels...

Knicks bus

http://matthewandrews.typepad.com/.a/6a0154326e1d1c970c01b8d09d2009970c-pi

:D

ewing
10-29-2017, 08:28 PM
at least our bus has wheels...

Knicks bus

http://matthewandrews.typepad.com/.a/6a0154326e1d1c970c01b8d09d2009970c-pi

:D

Frank and KP are a start. they aren't good but at least I know it

corky831
10-29-2017, 08:33 PM
Yup Boston made the right move. Fultz will never play again.

Not saying that, but Tatum looks nice and got an extra pick....

Jeffy25
10-29-2017, 08:37 PM
MCW/Okafor and Noel I believe.. it has jsut been simmons/Embiid/Fultz... Is what it is.

Only one of their last five top draft picks has actually played their rookie season.

warfelg
10-29-2017, 08:40 PM
Not saying that, but Tatum looks nice and got an extra pick....

You can't judge if they made the right move 5 games into their rookie year when one guy got injured.

warfelg
10-29-2017, 08:43 PM
Only one of their last five top draft picks has actually played their rookie season.

And the one that did didn't finish the season.

More-Than-Most
10-29-2017, 09:22 PM
Frank and KP are a start. they aren't good but at least I know it

lol every franchise would take our current plethora of talent and picks over anything outside of the top tier playoff teams.... Embiid and Simmons are legit locks to be great players as long as healthy. Then we have guys that are legit in covington and other high upside talent in saric/TLC/Holmes/Fultz and more picks... Yea it def sucks he is injured and we have bad luck of our rookie players missing their rookie years but he isnt going to miss the entire season.

valade16
10-29-2017, 09:31 PM
Continues a proud tradition for 76ers first round picks

b-ballistic
10-29-2017, 09:39 PM
The truth remains, they should have drafted Tatum or even J.J. at three and kept their pick. Fultz is nothing special.

Philly - dumb
Boston - smart

The tradition continues....

PAOboston
10-29-2017, 09:45 PM
Philly management continues to be a dumpster fire. If he was hurting, they should have just sat him out. They traded up to get him and based on their prior history of sitting/babying players back, this situation is a head scratcher.

I also think there is more to the story regarding the shoulder injury and how it happened. Not buying the current excuses.

Hustla23
10-29-2017, 09:55 PM
Hopefully it's nothing serious. I hate it when teams mismanage player injuries, happens way too often. Why even have a medical staff?

warfelg
10-29-2017, 10:08 PM
Philly management continues to be a dumpster fire. If he was hurting, they should have just sat him out. They traded up to get him and based on their prior history of sitting/babying players back, this situation is a head scratcher.

I also think there is more to the story regarding the shoulder injury and how it happened. Not buying the current excuses.

Somehow Colangelo lying is better than Hinkies just talking once and never saying anything until the guy played.

I'll keep harking at this every time Colangelo lies about an injury. It's a disgrace that somehow this is better.

ewing
10-29-2017, 11:53 PM
lol every franchise would take our current plethora of talent and picks over anything outside of the top tier playoff teams.... Embiid and Simmons are legit locks to be great players as long as healthy. Then we have guys that are legit in covington and other high upside talent in saric/TLC/Holmes/Fultz and more picks... Yea it def sucks he is injured and we have bad luck of our rookie players missing their rookie years but he isnt going to miss the entire season.

I have a franchise player you have two guys that might be

ewing
10-29-2017, 11:55 PM
Somehow Colangelo lying is better than Hinkies just talking once and never saying anything until the guy played.

I'll keep harking at this every time Colangelo lies about an injury. It's a disgrace that somehow this is better.

do you know either of these guys? this seems personal

Vinylman
10-30-2017, 07:48 AM

Agreed... Colangelo is hot garbage ... always has been always will be

unfortunate for Fultz but better to get him healthy than playing him for no reason....

warfelg
10-30-2017, 08:10 AM
do you know either of these guys? this seems personal

Lets go through the track record:

Said Noel had knee soreness.....Noel gets elective knee surgery
Said Embiid had a bruised knee....Embiid gets meniscus surgery
Said Covington had a strained knee....Covington gets meniscus surgery
Said Okafor had knee swelling....Okafor gets meniscus surgery
Said Fultz had a sore shoulder and could play through it....out 4-6 weeks with this

Bryan Colangelo has lied about a starting lineups worth of injuries. How many more times does he need to do it?

TheDish87
10-30-2017, 08:37 AM

Noel didnt play his rookie year and Okafor missed 32 games

TheDish87
10-30-2017, 08:39 AM
The truth remains, they should have drafted Tatum or even J.J. at three and kept their pick. Fultz is nothing special.

Philly - dumb
Boston - smart

The tradition continues....

lol we didnt trade our own pick. we had plenty of extra picks to use and we placed good protections on the one we traded. at least understand the trade, jeez.

ewing
10-30-2017, 09:47 AM
Lets go through the track record:

Said Noel had knee soreness.....Noel gets elective knee surgery
Said Embiid had a bruised knee....Embiid gets meniscus surgery
Said Covington had a strained knee....Covington gets meniscus surgery
Said Okafor had knee swelling....Okafor gets meniscus surgery
Said Fultz had a sore shoulder and could play through it....out 4-6 weeks with this

Bryan Colangelo has lied about a starting lineups worth of injuries. How many more times does he need to do it?

Why are you so mad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

warfelg
10-30-2017, 10:13 AM
Why are you so mad?

Because we were forced to oust a good GM mostly Bacharach he only talked to the media when required and forced into a **** GM.

ewing
10-30-2017, 10:14 AM
Because we were forced to oust a good GM mostly Bacharach he only talked to the media when required and forced into a **** GM.

The guy wanted to try and play. Docs probably said he wouldn’t make it worse so they let him try. He couldn’t play so now they are sitting him. Cool your jets