PDA

View Full Version : Who Stays Perfect Longer?

JasonJohnHorn
10-26-2017, 10:30 AM
Spurs (4-0 without Leonard and Parker)
Clippers (3-0 with CP3: they are doing better without Paul than the Rockets!)

The Bulls (0-3)
Knicks (0-3).

chitownkid
10-26-2017, 11:16 AM
Bulls
knicks
spurs
clippers

MygirlhatesCod
10-26-2017, 11:32 AM
I think curry outlasts them all with his free throw perfection.

mightybosstone
10-26-2017, 01:23 PM
I hate to nitpick, but saying the Clippers are doing "better without Paul than the Rockets" is wildly misleading. First off, Paul only played in one game with Houston (and it was a win over the defending champions). Secondly, the Clippers have played fewer games, which included two against the cellar dweller Lakers and Suns. I hardly think you can make any kind of assumption based on such a small sample size, especially with Paul being out and the Clippers getting to beat up on the dregs of the league.

As for the answer to the question, I'd put money on the Bulls or Knicks here. Both squads have an upcoming game against a bad team, but then their schedules get tough for the next week or two. The Spurs can't sustain this streak for long without Leonard in uniform, and the Clippers will come back down to earth once they face tougher competition.

IndyRealist
10-26-2017, 02:06 PM
Yeah it really has nothing to do with Houston or CP3.

Stopped betting against the Spurs years ago. They might lose in Orlando, but then they have the Warriors Thursday.
The Clippers have the Blazers tonight, and the Warriors Monday.
Knicks have the Nets Friday, and Nuggets, and Suns in the next week.
Bulls have the Hawks tonight, then their schedule is rough.

I think the Bulls can beat the Hawks, and the Knicks schedule is pretty soft. If the Spurs get past Orlando their schedule is soft until Thursday. Clips have a fugly week.

Going Spurs, outside chance Bulls.

JasonJohnHorn
10-26-2017, 05:27 PM
I hate to nitpick, but saying the Clippers are doing "better without Paul than the Rockets" is wildly misleading. First off, Paul only played in one game with Houston (and it was a win over the defending champions). Secondly, the Clippers have played fewer games, which included two against the cellar dweller Lakers and Suns. I hardly think you can make any kind of assumption based on such a small sample size, especially with Paul being out and the Clippers getting to beat up on the dregs of the league.

As for the answer to the question, I'd put money on the Bulls or Knicks here. Both squads have an upcoming game against a bad team, but then their schedules get tough for the next week or two. The Spurs can't sustain this streak for long without Leonard in uniform, and the Clippers will come back down to earth once they face tougher competition.

You are of course correct there. I was more making a joke that they were both having to play without Paul.

IndyRealist
10-26-2017, 10:31 PM
So I was right about Chicago beating Atlanta, who's a mess right now. My money's on the Spurs.

Aust
10-26-2017, 10:52 PM
Knicks

IndyRealist
10-28-2017, 08:58 AM
Knicks beat the Nets, and Spurs lose to the Magic, so the Clippers are the last perfect team. I was worried bout the Magic game, if they had gotten through that, the Spurs would have coasted until Thursday.

JasonJohnHorn
10-28-2017, 08:15 PM
Nobody picked the Clippers.

It was the Clippers.