PDA

View Full Version : Eric Bledsoe demands trade

More-Than-Most
10-22-2017, 05:38 PM
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/10/eric-bledsoe-i-dont-wanna-be-here-tweet-phoenix-suns-reaction-fans-twitter-trade-nba

Lol cant really fault him... the suns look like the worst team ever right now.

More-Than-Most
10-22-2017, 05:39 PM
Eric Bledsoe's Suns have been outscored by 92 points, the worst scoring margin through 3 games by any team in NBA history.

:laugh:

the worst part is 1 of the 3 games was close.

Raps18-19 Champ
10-22-2017, 05:46 PM
Suns should've traded him a long time ago. They'll going to have to sell him at a much lower price.

Do the Pelicans have enough picks to trade for him? Have him play SG beside Jrue.

warfelg
10-22-2017, 06:08 PM
Suns should've traded him a long time ago.

This. They've turned down quite a few offers if the rumors in the past is true.

dhopisthename
10-22-2017, 06:12 PM
yeah I can't imagine Bledsoe has very much value. he is constantly hurt and his stats of 21-6-5 have to be massively inflated playing for one of the worst teams in the nba.

Heediot
10-22-2017, 06:15 PM
Clippers should come calling.

Offer Austin Rivers and a pick lol.

warfelg
10-22-2017, 06:33 PM
yeah I can't imagine Bledsoe has very much value. he is constantly hurt and his stats of 21-6-5 have to be massively inflated playing for one of the worst teams in the nba.

Not to mention he barely plays defense.

Raps18-19 Champ
10-22-2017, 06:35 PM
I can see Clippers trying to trade back for him.

More-Than-Most
10-22-2017, 06:35 PM
welp and there goes the coach lol... suns just fired watson

Dade County
10-22-2017, 06:41 PM
Suns should've traded him a long time ago. They'll going to have to sell him at a much lower price.

Do the Pelicans have enough picks to trade for him? Have him play SG beside Jrue.

I would like this move too. But as of right now, I don't feel like N.O can do anything right.

mrblisterdundee
10-22-2017, 07:51 PM
Seems like you could plug Bledsoe right into the Nuggets, maybe for a package of either Faried or Chandler along with Murray.
Denver's main risk is whether Bledsoe is healthy. If he is, Bledsoe provides great defense, playmaking and decent floor-spacing, solidifying the Nuggets at their weakest position. The Suns take a risk that Murray might or might not be anything special, while further armoring their tank.

Jeffy25
10-22-2017, 07:55 PM
Booker and Bledsoe should both be moved, and the Suns rack up the picks and rebuild.

Though, keeping Booker would be understandable.

mrblisterdundee
10-22-2017, 08:12 PM
Booker and Bledsoe should both be moved, and the Suns rack up the picks and rebuild.
Though, keeping Booker would be understandable.

A little soon on Booker, don't you think? Guys who average more points per game than their age usually aren't flukes. He sucks at defense, but so does Wiggins, who I'd argue Booker is tracking along with in development.

eDush
10-22-2017, 08:22 PM
Suns should've traded him a long time ago.

This. They've turned down quite a few offers if the rumors in the past is true.Those rumored players were not even what the Suns need unless ur referring to Kyrie. I would give the Suns Swaggy P, Jones, Looney and a future first for JJ plus filler right now :nod:

5ass
10-22-2017, 08:39 PM
Not to mention he barely plays defense.

Nobody on the Suns plays defense, but Bledsoe can be a very good defender when motivated.

GiantsSwaGG
10-22-2017, 08:58 PM
Suns missed a golden opportunity trading Bledsoe and get something valuable back. Now theyíll be lucky if they get a bag of chips for him especially with his glass knees

DanG
10-22-2017, 09:03 PM
Pelicans should jump all over this.

Stunner
10-23-2017, 01:01 AM
Nuggets / PHX

Bledsoe / Chandler for Mudiay / Faried / Arthur

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-23-2017, 10:03 AM
ESPN Zach Lowe mentioned the Bucks have the jones for Bledsoe yet. But like ya said he's had the injury bug plenty of times. Bucks have enough of that with Parker.

Vee-Rex
10-23-2017, 10:51 AM
If I were Cavs I'd be all over this.

Send 'em Shumpert + Cedi + a late pick. Then cut Calderon when Rose comes back.

Bledsoe has been a decent defender early on. Last year he sucked on defense but prior years he was good. I have no doubt playing with LeBron on a contender would revitalize him on that side of the ball.

And I'm not worried about his injury history - maybe when he's injured, Rose will be healthy, and when Rose is injured, Bledsoe will be healthy. And IT's coming back in January.

I mean, if you have 10 injury prone players the odds that all will be injured at once can't be high. :laugh2:

WaDe03
10-23-2017, 11:31 AM
Those rumored players were not even what the Suns need unless ur referring to Kyrie. I would give the Suns Swaggy P, Jones, Looney and a future first for JJ plus filler right now :nod:

As in Josh Jackson? Lmfao! That's not even close to enough to get him.

WaDe03
10-23-2017, 11:32 AM
Suns missed a golden opportunity trading Bledsoe and get something valuable back. Now theyíll be lucky if they get a bag of chips for him especially with his glass knees

You all should trade Frank and Willy for him ;)

Oefarmy2005
10-23-2017, 11:37 AM
If the Wolves could get him, they could play super small-ball with Teague, Bledsoe, Butler, Wiggins and Towns.
Give them Dieng, Jones and a first rounder. :)

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-23-2017, 12:01 PM
I'd trade expiring Monroe and 2018 first for Bledsoe. Or make trade bigger like Teletovic for Dudley. I'm sure Kidd would want Chandler as well.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-23-2017, 12:08 PM
Nyk should be all up on this

I doubt Bledsoe wants to go to another tank team.

Storch
10-23-2017, 12:10 PM
Nyk should be all up on this

Vinylman
10-23-2017, 12:46 PM
Nobody on the Suns plays defense, but Bledsoe can be a very good defender when motivated.

yeah... I was a little surprised when I saw him post that... my memory of when he was on the clippers is that he was a solid defender... although lazy play wouldn't surprise me from anyone in THIS NBA once they get paid

warfelg
10-23-2017, 01:02 PM
yeah... I was a little surprised when I saw him post that... my memory of when he was on the clippers is that he was a solid defender... although lazy play wouldn't surprise me from anyone in THIS NBA once they get paid

The knee thing hasn't helped. His dip in defensive ability came at the same time.

warfelg
10-23-2017, 01:12 PM
https://twitter.com/chrisbhaynes/status/922508915803348993

Vinylman
10-23-2017, 01:22 PM
The knee thing hasn't helped. His dip in defensive ability came at the same time.

fair enough... I haven't really thought much about EB... I just remember how pesky and physical he was when the Lakers played the Clippers back in the day...

what you are saying makes sense though

FlashBolt
10-23-2017, 01:23 PM
He's getting traded. Sent home. That doesn't happen unless team is trying to trade him without Bledsoe sucking.

warfelg
10-23-2017, 01:36 PM
fair enough... I haven't really thought much about EB... I just remember how pesky and physical he was when the Lakers played the Clippers back in the day...

what you are saying makes sense though

I think it takes away the burst that made his defense as pesky as it was. He could gamble some and had the footspeed to catch back up. He doesn't have that much anymore and he's 6'0" 200 lbs without a freakish attribute. That's begging to be beat.

tredigs
10-23-2017, 01:39 PM
Not playing tonight = getting traded later.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-23-2017, 01:48 PM
LeBron is buddies with Bledsoe. That probably means LeBron stays in Cleveland for sure then.

WaDe03
10-23-2017, 01:49 PM
Amico tweeted that the Suns are after the Cavs BKN pick. I wonder what they're offering?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-23-2017, 01:50 PM
Amico tweeted that the Suns are after the Cavs BKN pick. I wonder what they're offering?

Suns still greedy? They wanted Wiggins when Wolves called about Bledsoe that other season. Cause my Bucks were interested then as well. Then once Suns asked for Wiggins. Bucks figured damn they'd want a pick and Middleton or a healthy Parker as well.

Bucks have a long-standing jones for him, but it's unclear how they would match salaries.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/21002422/zach-lowe-32-crazy-nba-predictions-2017-18

Vee-Rex
10-23-2017, 01:51 PM

Ugh I hope we don't waste it on Bledsoe.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-23-2017, 01:53 PM
Chris Haynes‏
Verified account
@ChrisBHaynes
Follow
Follow @ChrisBHaynes

More
ESPN Sources: Eric Bledsoe met with team this morning before shootaround and he was sent home. He will not play tonight against Sacramento.
12:03 PM - 23 Oct 2017

Adrian Wojnarowski‏
Verified account
*@wojespn 33m
33 minutes ago

More
Adrian Wojnarowski Retweeted Chris Haynes
Sources: Suns engaged in trade talks w/ several teams on Bledsoe. Phoenix soliciting offers with expectation heís on move elsewhere.

C'mon Bucks!!!!

WaDe03
10-23-2017, 01:53 PM
Ugh I hope we don't waste it on Bledsoe.

Surely not. Booker would have to be included imo.

Firefistus
10-23-2017, 01:56 PM
I know Utah was in talks this summer for Bledsoe before we got Rubio. The sources in Utah were saying that Suns wanted Dante Exum and a first rounder. So I don't really think they're shooting for the moon to trade him, but maybe they are.

Vinylman
10-23-2017, 01:57 PM
LOL. Suns FO is a joke.

never hurts to ask... there is always a useful idiot like billy king somewhere who doesn't know how to talk his owner off a cliff

Chronz
10-23-2017, 01:57 PM

My thoughts too

warfelg
10-23-2017, 01:58 PM

LOL. Suns FO is a joke.

Chronz
10-23-2017, 01:58 PM
If I were Cavs I'd be all over this.

Send 'em Shumpert + Cedi + a late pick. Then cut Calderon when Rose comes back.

Bledsoe has been a decent defender early on. Last year he sucked on defense but prior years he was good. I have no doubt playing with LeBron on a contender would revitalize him on that side of the ball.

And I'm not worried about his injury history - maybe when he's injured, Rose will be healthy, and when Rose is injured, Bledsoe will be healthy. And IT's coming back in January.

I mean, if you have 10 injury prone players the odds that all will be injured at once can't be high. :laugh2:

That was the Celtics plan when they signed the O'Neals to back up an inured Perkins

Chronz
10-23-2017, 02:00 PM

He was elite in L.A. but that was in limited minutes, against mostly backups and like 3 surgeries ago. He should still be decent tho, few have his strength

WaDe03
10-23-2017, 02:20 PM
Knicks Blazers Clippers and Bucks named so far.

warfelg
10-23-2017, 02:29 PM
never hurts to ask... there is always a useful idiot like billy king somewhere who doesn't know how to talk his owner off a cliff

Touche.

warfelg
10-23-2017, 02:30 PM

Bucks should offer Brogdon, late 1st, salary filler.

WaDe03
10-23-2017, 02:35 PM
Nuggets in on it now.

GiantsSwaGG
10-23-2017, 02:42 PM
C'mon Bucks!!!!

Why do you want him? His knee might be worst than Parkerís! You guy have something good donít need Bledsoe messing that up

GiantsSwaGG
10-23-2017, 02:43 PM

Wtf do the Knicks want him? Itís tank season

cssdmark
10-23-2017, 03:27 PM
Willy, Lee and 2nd rd pick from Chicago for Bledsoe

HeartOfStarks
10-23-2017, 04:15 PM
Supposedly Phoenix wants Willy PLUS Frank - no deal, time to move on for Knicks unless they bring asking price way down. No more business as usual for us getting fleeced (hopefully lol)

WaDe03
10-23-2017, 04:18 PM
Supposedly Phoenix wants Willy PLUS Frank - no deal, time to move on for Knicks unless they bring asking price way down. No more business as usual for us getting fleeced (hopefully lol)

I was told by a Knicks fan they wouldn't trade those 2 for Kyrie lmao!

As of right now Frank is injury prone and not impressive in his time and Willy isn't even in the rotation. If his future was that bright he would be playing.

warfelg
10-23-2017, 04:25 PM

Wow. That's a joke.

valade16
10-23-2017, 04:41 PM

As a Blazer fan I like that we're going after talent, but I'm wondering why we'd get him since he doesn't really fit here. Lillard - Bledsoe - McCollum just wouldn't work on the court at the same time, so why even pursue him?

cssdmark
10-23-2017, 04:43 PM

As of right now Frank is injury prone and not impressive in his time and Willy isn't even in the rotation. If his future was that bright he would be playing.

Those two would be gone for Kyrie. Willy, Frank and Lee for Bledsoe and Jackson

HeartOfStarks
10-23-2017, 04:52 PM

As of right now Frank banged knees and stepped on someone's foot and it's 2 games into his rookie season and he's 19 while Bledsoe is extremely injury prone. Any rational analayst or bball exec knows that the jury will be out on Frank for at least a couple of seasons, while Bledsoe is a major risk due to multiple surgeries etc..

There I fixed that for you.

WaDe03
10-23-2017, 04:52 PM
Those two would be gone for Kyrie. Willy, Frank and Lee for Bledsoe and Jackson

Way too much leaving the Suns there. Willy apparently isn't good enough to crack the rotation, Frank is injury prone and looks bad in the time he plays. Which isn't much.

HeartOfStarks
10-23-2017, 04:54 PM
Way too much leaving the Suns there. Willy apparently isn't good enough to crack the rotation, Frank is injury prone and looks bad in the time he plays. Which isn't much.

This is literally all anyone needs to see from you to understand you have no idea what you're talking about.

We've literally seen him play like 10 minutes of NBA time, he's 19, it's the beginning of his rookie season. And he's injury prone? Because he twisted his ankle and banged into someone's knee? What a joke.

WaDe03
10-23-2017, 05:04 PM
This is literally all anyone needs to see from you to understand you have no idea what you're talking about.

We've literally seen him play like 10 minutes of NBA time, he's 19, it's the beginning of his rookie season. And he's injury prone? Because he twisted his ankle and banged into someone's knee? What a joke.

How much has he played since summer league? Injury prone as ****. Doesn't matter how it happens, he's injured all the time so far. Frank and Willy is a **** package for Bledsoe and Jackson.

HeartOfStarks
10-23-2017, 05:06 PM
How much has he played since summer league? Injury prone as ****. Doesn't matter how it happens, he's injured all the time so far. Frank and Willy is a **** package for Bledsoe and Jackson.

Concluding a player is "injury prone af" one week into their first season when their injuries are a banged knee and a sprained ankle off of running into guys... yes that's a **** assumption. I'm sorry. No rational analyst/exec/coach etc. would be like "uh oh, this guy's never gonna play." They're little BS injuries man, they happen to guys literally all the time. Do you watch this sport?

And yes as a package for Bledsoe AND Jackson that's a bad deal for Phoenix. Who said Phoenix is trading Jackson? I haven't seen that anywhere..

HeartOfStarks
10-23-2017, 05:07 PM
Sounding like Nuggets are the front runners with Mudiay involved. I'll actually be surprised if Frank is better than Mudiay.

Well you clearly enjoy making guesses based off of basically zero information so I don't think anyone's surprised by any projection you make. They don't mean **** though.

WaDe03
10-23-2017, 05:07 PM
Sounding like Nuggets are the front runners with Mudiay involved. I'll actually be surprised if Frank is better than Mudiay.

warfelg
10-23-2017, 05:09 PM

Didn't he play a decent amount in Eurobasket?

HeartOfStarks
10-23-2017, 05:09 PM
Didn't he play a decent amount in Eurobasket?

Haha Wade03 is talking out of his ***. He's the same type of person who (in Knicksland) would've advocated for trading Ariza for Steve Francis or Nene for Antonio McDyess back in the day. Zero vision and loves to jump to conclusions as prematurely as possible. Thank God the Knicks aren't being run like this right now.

WaDe03
10-23-2017, 05:15 PM
Well you clearly enjoy making guesses based off of basically zero information so I don't think anyone's surprised by any projection you make. They don't mean **** though.

I understand you're a bitter person right now and it's understandable. Your favorite team hasn't been relevant for many, many years now. No need to come at me like that though.

warfelg
10-23-2017, 05:15 PM
Haha Wade03 is talking out of his ***. He's the same type of person who (in Knicksland) would've advocated for trading Ariza for Steve Francis or Nene for Antonio McDyess back in the day. Zero vision and loves to jump to conclusions as prematurely as possible. Thank God the Knicks aren't being run like this right now.

I wish tone came across on internet because in my mind that was a sarcastic rhetorical question.

WaDe03
10-23-2017, 05:16 PM

Yea thank god they're being run by people who thought it was smart to take Frank over DSJ, lmao!

HeartOfStarks
10-23-2017, 05:17 PM
I understand you're a bitter person right now and it's understandable. Your favorite team hasn't been relevant for many, many years now. No need to come at me like that though.

haha, well... fair enough. Being a Knicks fan is brutal whereas when I was growing up they were actually beastly. So yes it's easy to get on edge when following this team.

But yeah trading Frank for Bledsoe would just be a horrid move for us. It's the kind of trade that we get laughed at for all the time - hopefully that era is behind us finally (although with Dolan you just can't trust it)

WaDe03
10-23-2017, 05:18 PM
Concluding a player is "injury prone af" one week into their first season when their injuries are a banged knee and a sprained ankle off of running into guys... yes that's a **** assumption. I'm sorry. No rational analyst/exec/coach etc. would be like "uh oh, this guy's never gonna play." They're little BS injuries man, they happen to guys literally all the time. Do you watch this sport?

And yes as a package for Bledsoe AND Jackson that's a bad deal for Phoenix. Who said Phoenix is trading Jackson? I haven't seen that anywhere..

A Knicks fan mentioned those 2 plus Lee for Bledsoe and Jackson.

Yes I watch/played this sport. Whatever you want to call it then, we can just say he's soft af.

GiantsSwaGG
10-23-2017, 05:18 PM
Yea thank god they're being run by people who thought it was smart to take Frank over DSJ, lmao!

But wait, DSJ tore his ACL and now he has fluid building up on that same knee? So you hate Frank for being injury prone but wanted us to draft an injury prone PG?

Make up ya mind bruh

HeartOfStarks
10-23-2017, 05:19 PM

Yes I watch/played this sport. Whatever you want to call it then, we can just say he's soft af.

We'll see. I played too - I don't think Frank is necessarily soft, or anything outside of a bit of an enigma. The truth is no one knows what he is yet. That's exactly why you don't immediately deal him away.

If he ends up being a beast on the defensive end at guard in a few seasons I doubt people will be calling him soft...

HeartOfStarks
10-23-2017, 05:19 PM
but wait, dsj tore his acl and now he has fluid building up on that same knee? So you hate frank for being injury prone but wanted us to draft an injury prone pg?

Make up ya mind bruh

boom

WaDe03
10-23-2017, 05:21 PM
But wait, DSJ tore his ACL and now he has fluid building up on that same knee? So you hate Frank for being injury prone but wanted us to draft an injury prone PG?

Make up ya mind bruh

There he is, they guy who said he wouldn't trade Frank and Willy for Kyrie lol!!!! You show your knowledge there.

But bruh, it's only a torn ACL. Happens to everyone. I guarantee he has a much better career than Frank.

HeartOfStarks
10-23-2017, 05:22 PM

I'm a big fan of DSJ - I likely would've taken him over Frank. But Dolan is a moron and waited until right after the draft to fire Phil, because Dolan is, again, a ****ing moron.

That said you have no idea who ends up better out of this draft, just like none of us do. Every single draft you can look back at and the order would be entirely different, and you know this is true.

And yeah DSJ, if you want to talk "injury prone"... I mean again I doubt you'd find one expert or analyst who isn't more concerned about him longterm injury-wise vs. Frank. DSJ plays a very reckless style and already had a major knee issue, not a sprained ankle.

GiantsSwaGG
10-23-2017, 05:22 PM
There he is, they guy who said he wouldn't trade Frank and Willy for Kyrie lol!!!! You show your knowledge there.

But bruh, it's only a torn ACL. Happens to everyone. I guarantee he has a much better career than Frank.

:laugh: wtf

Stunner
10-23-2017, 05:23 PM
My Bledsoe nuggets deal the most realistic I think crazy I thought it about it yesterday and now today theyíre interested . Makes sense for both parties in general

WaDe03
10-23-2017, 05:24 PM
:laugh: wtf

Sarcasm other than the final statement.

WaDe03
10-23-2017, 05:28 PM
I'm a big fan of DSJ - I likely would've taken him over Frank. But Dolan is a moron and waited until right after the draft to fire Phil, because Dolan is, again, a ****ing moron.

That said you have no idea who ends up better out of this draft, just like none of us do. Every single draft you can look back at and the order would be entirely different, and you know this is true.

And yeah DSJ, if you want to talk "injury prone"... I mean again I doubt you'd find one expert or analyst who isn't more concerned about him longterm injury-wise vs. Frank. DSJ plays a very reckless style and already had a major knee issue, not a sprained ankle.

Yea you can for sure change the order of every draft. Some guys impress and some turn to busts. I don't know why but I get nothing but a bust vibe from Frank. I think the only way that he's better than DSJ is if injuries do pile up but I don't think that's the case. DSJ will put so much more pressure on defenses. He reminds me of Rose and Westbrook when I watch him. Who's path will he follow remains to be seen.

cheetos185
10-23-2017, 05:28 PM
Knicks would be stupid to trade for Bledsoe even if the price is fair because they need to lose as many games as possible and hope for luka begley or porter. Now that the east is so pathetic that bledsoe and kp alone could get into playoffs.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

warfelg
10-23-2017, 05:29 PM
Bucks offering Monroe, Thon Maker, protected 1st.

HeartOfStarks
10-23-2017, 05:31 PM
Yea you can for sure change the order of every draft. Some guys impress and some turn to busts. I don't know why but I get nothing but a bust vibe from Frank. I think the only way that he's better than DSJ is if injuries do pile up but I don't think that's the case. DSJ will put so much more pressure on defenses. He reminds me of Rose and Westbrook when I watch him. Who's path will he follow remains to be seen.

It's just way too early to deem Frank a bust. Objectively speaking that's all there is to it. He could bust, or he could end up a 2-way impact player and one of the better defensive guards in the league with a high IQ, pass first, good shooter, etc. He's 19 so you just won't know for a few seasons. That's the reality in assessing him at this point.

If DSJ stays healthy I think he'll be very good. He may not be a good defender though and that does matter. Again in 2-4 seasons we'll know more about all these current rookies. Until then the Knicks just can't afford to flip Frank for a guy like Bledsoe. It's a potential nightmare waiting to happen and we've made that mistake too many time to just keep repeating it.

WaDe03
10-23-2017, 05:35 PM
It's just way too early to deem Frank a bust. Objectively speaking that's all there is to it. He could bust, or he could end up a 2-way impact player and one of the better defensive guards in the league with a high IQ, pass first, good shooter, etc. He's 19 so you just won't know for a few seasons. That's the reality in assessing him at this point.

If DSJ stays healthy I think he'll be very good. He may not be a good defender though and that does matter. Again in 2-4 seasons we'll know more about all these current rookies. Until then the Knicks just can't afford to flip Frank for a guy like Bledsoe. It's a potential nightmare waiting to happen and we've made that mistake too many time to just keep repeating it.

I guess we'll see then. I wouldn't wish anyone turns to a bust but that's just the vibe I'm getting. I want the league to be as talented as possible.

Heediot
10-23-2017, 05:35 PM

Take it. Monroe will expire. Maker is a nice piece.

WaDe03
10-23-2017, 05:36 PM

Wow thats surprising. Didn't think they would trade Maker for him. You can't teach that height and length and he seems to me like he's improving steadily as time goes on.

Stunner
10-23-2017, 05:39 PM
Havenít seen that anywhere and it doesnít make sense seeing the Suns already invested in two young bigs. No need to have another philly situation.

Eagles4Lyfe
10-23-2017, 05:42 PM

Suns have enough bigs with potential looking for minutes. Chriss, Lenn, Bender.
Funny enough they need PG's more than anything.

warfelg
10-23-2017, 05:46 PM
I think that the Bucks would be getting a big back from the Suns in that deal.

WaDe03
10-23-2017, 05:50 PM
Probably Len or maybe Chandler if they can add some filler. I think the Suns are about done with Len if I heard correct.

Stunner
10-23-2017, 05:53 PM
I donít think that deal is real if anything suns would ask for the reigniting ROTY back to pair with Ulis and Booker.

Thon Makerís upside def trumps Bledsoe at this stage of his career.

cssdmark
10-23-2017, 06:31 PM

I thought Bledsoe was injury prone

tp13baby
10-23-2017, 06:39 PM
Mudiay, Faried and a first from Denver. Not confirmed but I would think that Denver would jump hard on that offer. But I donít think that beats a Thon Maker deal but I can easily be wrong.

warfelg
10-23-2017, 06:58 PM
Mudiay, Faried and a first from Denver. Not confirmed but I would think that Denver would jump hard on that offer. But I donít think that beats a Thon Maker deal but I can easily be wrong.

If I were Denver I would be all about that. A, so far, bust, a guy youíve been trying to trade for a while and a potentially protected first? Heck yea.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-23-2017, 07:37 PM

Link? I been away from the action a couple hours.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-23-2017, 07:40 PM
Probably Len or maybe Chandler if they can add some filler. I think the Suns are about done with Len if I heard correct.

Either or. But if its Chandler then Suns taking any of Delly, Telly, Henson as salary fillers for Chandlers salary matching's. Id part with Maker now. He has the hands like Ervin "Stone Hands" Johnson. Other then Maker has 3 ball and Johnson could rebound. Maker gets pushed around in the paint to much. I'd part with him before Brogdon. Will take to long for Maker to bulk up.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-23-2017, 07:51 PM
Tim Montemayor
@TheMontyShow

Source tells me the #Bucks are offering a package that includes Greg Monroe, Thon Maker, and a protected pick in exchange for Eric #Bledsoe
1:36 PM ∑ Oct 23, 2017

Probably not a reliable source. I probably do the deal or make it bigger with Telly for Dudley.

GiantsSwaGG
10-23-2017, 08:11 PM
Either or. But if its Chandler then Suns taking any of Delly, Telly, Henson as salary fillers for Chandlers salary matching's. Id part with Maker now. He has the hands like Ervin "Stone Hands" Johnson. Other then Maker has 3 ball and Johnson could rebound. Maker gets pushed around in the paint to much. I'd part with him before Brogdon. Will take to long for Maker to bulk up.

I remember you didnít want to trade Maker for Irving lol.

But the Bucks donít need Bledsoe imo.

WaDe03
10-23-2017, 08:18 PM
They can develop Maker like they did Giannis. Really, it's no rush either. Giannis is only 22 and wants to be there. Imagine if Maker develops and the length of those 2 on the court for 36+ minutes. Parker needs to stay healthy and if so that's a solid core. They should maybe try to package Brogden and Middleton for another young piece. Just not sure who at the moment. Either that or just hope everyone continues to improve and they can attract some FAs.

WaDe03
10-23-2017, 08:21 PM
Like right now, games 3 minutes in and Maker has 3 steals. Their length is just ridiculous.

TylerSL
10-23-2017, 08:52 PM
Bledsoe definitely needs to get the hell out of Phoenix.

Cal827
10-23-2017, 09:05 PM
I wouldn't mess with Maker's potential. we saw him in last years playoffs, and if he progresses, then he'll probably be a stud at Center.

If the Suns want Maker, I probably walk away. They have more control on Maker over Bledsoe (who is a great talent, but the past few days imply that he might be malevolent to a young locker room at this point with some of his actions.... I know phoenix is a dumpster fire and I know the team has been openly shopping him but regardless, going to twitter to demand out is a bad idea). Just like with Irving, you aren't sure if he'll stay after his contract ends :laugh2:

The Bucks look like they're growing together; I would stay with their development as they'll probably be near the top of the east next year (and quite possibly this year), and they still would probably want to see about Jabari.

I think Denver would make more sense, as they've added veterans to the roster who have big spots (Mainly Milsap)

Stunner
10-23-2017, 09:51 PM
https://twitter.com/deandre/status/922217961141792768

Cal827
10-23-2017, 10:01 PM
https://twitter.com/deandre/status/922217961141792768

Are they planning to lock Bledsoe in his house with them until Phoenix decides?

FlashBolt
10-23-2017, 10:39 PM
Bad idea. You have Brogdon and Delly along with Giannis. Parker is another ball pounder who scores.. you don't need Bledsoe but UNLESS you can get Tyson Chandler as well.. I think Maker isn't going anywhere.

TO Rapz
10-23-2017, 11:04 PM
HA my NBA mock team was:

Eric Bledsoe
Kent Bazemore
Giannis
Harrison Barnes
Thon Maker

Dont @ me

eDush
10-23-2017, 11:45 PM
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/10/eric-bledsoe-i-dont-wanna-be-here-tweet-phoenix-suns-reaction-fans-twitter-trade-nba

Lol cant really fault him... the suns look like the worst team ever right now.How does tweeting 'I don't want to be here' implies he is demanding a trade? Lol he could just meant he doesn't want to be at home or somewhere....
:shrug:

Hopefully no other players tweet the same thing in the valley of the Suns or u can get ur coach fired too :(

eDush
10-23-2017, 11:49 PM

Either or. But if its Chandler then Suns taking any of Delly, Telly, Henson as salary fillers for Chandlers salary matching's. Id part with Maker now. He has the hands like Ervin "Stone Hands" Johnson. Other then Maker has 3 ball and Johnson could rebound. Maker gets pushed around in the paint to much. I'd part with him before Brogdon. Will take to long for Maker to bulk up.He's also like 40 years old... :nod:

kobe4thewinbang
10-24-2017, 01:40 AM
I've felt bad for him for a while. I remember him saying he wanted a trade or that it was frustrating to play for a team that "wants to tank." He's a poor man's Russell Westbrook. He was good in the loss to the Lakers. He plays with a certain fire and that is why the "let's tank" movement in Phoenix the last two seasons or so have led to an ugly clash. It goes deeper than that clearly, given all the negative news, but Bledsoe should be mad because it's his career and he clearly wants to be in the mix out west.

Vinylman
10-24-2017, 06:37 AM
As a Blazer fan I like that we're going after talent, but I'm wondering why we'd get him since he doesn't really fit here. Lillard - Bledsoe - McCollum just wouldn't work on the court at the same time, so why even pursue him?

if you can reduce payroll by dumping a bad deal along with some youth and picks would it make sense purely from a cap standpoint?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-24-2017, 08:52 AM
Bad idea. You have Brogdon and Delly along with Giannis. Parker is another ball pounder who scores.. you don't need Bledsoe but UNLESS you can get Tyson Chandler as well.. I think Maker isn't going anywhere.

Slide Brogdon to SG. Bench Snell. Delly can always be traded. Brogdon and Delly are a bit slow footed to guard speedy PG's any way. But I wouldn't part with Brogdon in the trade.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-24-2017, 09:18 AM
Knicks fans on twitter crack me up. They think they can offer the best package for Bledsoe. Yet going by facts KP untouchable. Then Knicks aren't willing to trade Frank. Then I said Maker and Willy are a wash putting it kindly. Then I said what else ya got. They go off mentioning Noah,Lee,Thomas,KO. hahahahha Cause I said I doubt Knicks trade first round picks cause your lottery easily. Also Bledsoe wants playoffs.

WaDe03
10-24-2017, 10:02 AM
Knicks fans on twitter crack me up. They think they can offer the best package for Bledsoe. Yet going by facts KP untouchable. Then Knicks aren't willing to trade Frank. Then I said Maker and Willy are a wash putting it kindly. Then I said what else ya got. They go off mentioning Noah,Lee,Thomas,KO. hahahahha Cause I said I doubt Knicks trade first round picks cause your lottery easily. Also Bledsoe wants playoffs.

Yea those are terrible deals. Knicks fans seem to have the most biased opinion on their players value. To touch on the last point though, it doesn't matter what Bledsoe wants. They said last night he's interested in the Cavs but in the end it didn't mean a thing. He has no leverage.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-24-2017, 10:13 AM
So it seems Suns asked Bucks for Maker, expiring Monroe and a pick. Bucks bulked. So now the ball is in Denver's court to over pay. Knicks already said no to trading Frank. Guess Suns wanted Frank and Willy and a pick.

Vee-Rex
10-24-2017, 10:46 AM

I like Knicks fans a lot. But I do fear the day the Knicks become a contender. What you're seeing now is just the tip of the iceberg.

valade16
10-24-2017, 11:43 AM
if you can reduce payroll by dumping a bad deal along with some youth and picks would it make sense purely from a cap standpoint?

It could, but Bledsoe still has enough value where we'd have to give up an awful lot for salary cap relief.

I think the Blazers are rumored to be in the mix because our GM was the Clippers GM who drafted Bledsoe so there's that connection, other than that I don't see why we'd be interested.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-24-2017, 11:54 AM
It could, but Bledsoe still has enough value where we'd have to give up an awful lot for salary cap relief.

I think the Blazers are rumored to be in the mix because our GM was the Clippers GM who drafted Bledsoe so there's that connection, other than that I don't see why we'd be interested.

Aminu,Vonleh,Davis and a pick for Bledsoe? Them are the shortest contracts. Rest are like 3+ years which could be consider negative value. Would Bledsoe be happy as a bench guard behind Lillard and CJ though?

valade16
10-24-2017, 12:22 PM
Aminu,Vonleh,Davis and a pick for Bledsoe? Them are the shortest contracts. Rest are like 3+ years which could be consider negative value. Would Bledsoe be happy as a bench guard behind Lillard and CJ though?

We'd be awfully thin in our frontcourt with only Nurkic, Leonard and Harkless so we'd have to give our young guys Swanigan and Zach Collins some serious run.

The main problem is how do you control the rotation of Lillard/CJ/Bledsoe? I can't see them all on the court for more than 5 or so minutes a night. Currently the Blazers sort of stagger Lillard and CJ as is to make up for the defensive deficiencies of having both on the court.

It'd be possible. My dream would be to trade Leonard in any such deal, but I doubt anybody wants him lol

GREATNESS ONE
10-24-2017, 12:25 PM
Please take Randle and Deng for Bledsoe lolololol

WaDe03
10-24-2017, 12:43 PM
Please take Randle and Deng for Bledsoe lolololol

You're going to have to shed Ingram if you want to get rid of Dengs contract lol.

WaDe03
10-24-2017, 12:45 PM
So Bledsoe says he'd love to come to the Cavs. Why do players that have no leverage come out and say these things. Does it hurt the teams image if they don't trade these guys to a preferred destination? I would think not. Would love to have him though.

GREATNESS ONE
10-24-2017, 12:45 PM
You're going to have to shed Ingram if you want to get rid of Dengs contract lol.

I know it! Or even Clarkson :(

Damn that contractbis FUGLY lol

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-24-2017, 12:48 PM

I think Kuzma is more of the real deal. Ingram been so so, so far. Deng is hard to move. They got lucky dumping Mozgov onto the Nets. Not to many lousy front offices left since most teams are capped out now.

FlashBolt
10-24-2017, 01:02 PM
What the hell are the Cavs going to do with Bledsoe, IT, Wade, and Rose? No way.

warfelg
10-24-2017, 01:07 PM
What the hell are the Cavs going to do with Bledsoe, IT, Wade, and Rose? No way.

What would the Lakers do with Ball and Bledsoe (as someone suggested). There's a couple of teams interested that I don't get.

FlashBolt
10-24-2017, 01:12 PM
What would the Lakers do with Ball and Bledsoe (as someone suggested). There's a couple of teams interested that I don't get.

My guess is that these teams are hoping the Suns are desperate enough to take what they can get. Market for Bledsoe doesn't seem to be high and they probably hoped they had traded him before the season began. I don't see contenders that could really use Bledsoe. Only valid reason Lakers may be trying to get Bledsoe is to attract LeBron but that's a longshot.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-24-2017, 01:38 PM
My guess is that these teams are hoping the Suns are desperate enough to take what they can get. Market for Bledsoe doesn't seem to be high and they probably hoped they had traded him before the season began. I don't see contenders that could really use Bledsoe. Only valid reason Lakers may be trying to get Bledsoe is to attract LeBron but that's a longshot.

Not sure what the Lakers would offer. Sure cant be Deng. Ball or Ingram? Randle will be a RFA next summer and a over pay possibly. Suns probably want cap relief like the Lakers. Highly doubt Lakers part with expiring Lopez or KCP. So if they trade them then harder to land LeBron if they trade a expiring for Bledsoe. Also Bledsoe,LeBron on the Lakers in the west wont get far.

Deng will be tough to move. Would probably take Ball with Deng and then something extra since Deng is negative value right off the bat to get Bledsoe. I think Lakers are stuck with what they got. Doubt LeBron leaves now. Lakers might as well ride out Deng's contract. Clarkson would be tough to move as well for a expiring. Doubt they fetch a expiring back in return. Moreless junk for junk.

I was almost gonna say Lakers should help facilitate Bledsoe to my Bucks. Moose expiring deal to Lakers and Clarkson and Randle and a second round pick to Suns. Bucks send a first out as well to Suns. But doubt Suns wanna pay RFA Randle either next summer. Clarkson contract is negative. They probably don't want Lakers in the mix.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-24-2017, 01:46 PM
Shocked Pelicans didn't go after Bledsoe. But they got some dead weight contracts that Suns probably don't want. I'm sure Frank Jackson and a top ten protected first and salary filler could get the Suns to perk their eyebrows a bit. But the salary filler be the negative asset in the deal like Asik or injured Hill or Moore. Moore,Jackson and a pick and Ajinca be a okay haul for Suns.

tp13baby
10-24-2017, 02:11 PM
Many people around the league Denver will finally get him.

Also his agent met with our President of b-ball operations last night.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-24-2017, 02:16 PM
What's Denver's offer? Twitter mentions Mudiay and pieces. Mudiay isn't that exciting really. Cant picture Suns wanting Faried or Plumlee as the main salary filler. Haven't heard a peep about any picks. Arthur's contract isn't that great either. Maybe Chandler tossed in as well? Last trade deadline Denver wanted more then a first for Chandler or Gallinari.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-24-2017, 02:34 PM
Adrian Wojnarowski

@wojespn
So far, Suns pursuit of a young player with significant talent for Bledsoe is a hurdle to a deal. Bledsoe's trade value isn't at an apex.
12:21 PM - Oct 24, 2017

Suns hung onto Bledsoe a couple years to long for their asking price.

HeartOfStarks
10-24-2017, 02:49 PM
Would something like JR/Shump + right to swap picks with the BK pick potentially work? Just thinking from both teams' perspectives if that could maybe make sense.

Maybe not though, just throwing it out there.

GiantsSwaGG
10-24-2017, 03:02 PM
Would something like JR/Shump + right to swap picks with the BK pick potentially work? Just thinking from both teams' perspectives if that could maybe make sense.

Why trade for Bledsoe if they already have Thomas and Rose?

So when Thomas comes back youíre starting Bledsoe at the 2?

HeartOfStarks
10-24-2017, 03:03 PM
Why trade for Bledsoe if they already have Thomas and Rose?

So when Thomas comes back youíre starting Bledsoe at the 2?

Yeah, I guess they'd be absurdly small in the backcourt at that point. Talent would be strong though (if Bledsoe stays healthy).

It was just a thought. Contracts I think matched so...

GiantsSwaGG
10-24-2017, 03:03 PM
I expect him to be traded to Denver, Mudiay is trash but if they can convince Denver to throw in Murray they might bite.

Bucks and Knicks donít have that much to offer or unwilling to part with promising young players and as a Knicks fan I want no parts of Bledsoe and his glass knees!

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-24-2017, 05:47 PM

Picks swap of Nets pick for Suns very own high lottery pick? Wouldn't make sense. Suns easily worse then Nets. I believe they stated if Bledsoe heads to Cavs its for Nets pick.

HeartOfStarks
10-24-2017, 05:54 PM
Picks swap of Nets pick for Suns very own high lottery pick? Wouldn't make sense. Suns easily worse then Nets. I believe they stated if Bledsoe heads to Cavs its for Nets pick.

That would be a terrible move by the Cavs, can't see them sending that pick for Bledsoe.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Nets end up with a worse record/higher pick than the Suns but we'll see. They're both most likely going to be pretty bad this year.

warfelg
10-24-2017, 06:09 PM

They could do a wording of "Cavs get the worse of the Nets/Suns pick" as opposed to straight up swap.

HeartOfStarks
10-24-2017, 06:13 PM
They could do a wording of "Cavs get the worse of the Nets/Suns pick" as opposed to straight up swap.

Yeah I mean that's what I was thinking. I realize Cleveland's backcourt would be short as hell but talent wise

Thomas-Bledsoe-Crowder-Bron-Love
Rose-Wade-Korver-Frye-Thompson

Looks dangerous.

warfelg
10-24-2017, 06:36 PM
Yeah I mean that's what I was thinking. I realize Cleveland's backcourt would be short as hell but talent wise

Thomas-Bledsoe-Crowder-Bron-Love
Rose-Wade-Korver-Frye-Thompson

Looks dangerous.

Eh....not really.

HeartOfStarks
10-24-2017, 06:50 PM
IT + Bledsoe has been tried/failed.

**** I legit forgot about that for a moment

tredigs
10-24-2017, 06:50 PM
IT + Bledsoe has been tried/failed.

mrblisterdundee
10-24-2017, 07:06 PM
Many people around the league Denver will finally get him.

Also his agent met with our President of b-ball operations last night.

Denver's the only team I've heard of that makes sense. They have young assets to trade and are weakest at point guard. Faried and Murray straight-up for Bledsoe seems fair, considering Bledsoe's health issues, Murray's inexperience and Faried's short contract. The only big issue I see is whether Denver wants such a short back court.

Heediot
10-24-2017, 07:45 PM
Denver's the only team I've heard of that makes sense. They have young assets to trade and are weakest at point guard. Faried and Murray straight-up for Bledsoe seems fair, considering Bledsoe's health issues, Murray's inexperience and Faried's short contract. The only big issue I see is whether Denver wants such a short back court.

Clippers?

TrueFan420
10-24-2017, 08:19 PM
Clippers?

What do the clippers have to offer the Suns tho?

Heediot
10-24-2017, 08:20 PM
What do the clippers have to offer the Suns tho?

Austin and Doc Rivers. They get a coach and salary filler to match who happens to be his son.

TrueFan420
10-24-2017, 08:32 PM
Austin and Doc Rivers. They get a coach and salary filler to match who happens to be his son.
lol I'm sure the Suns can't wait to jump all over that offer

kobe4thewinbang
10-24-2017, 09:04 PM
So Bledsoe says he'd love to come to the Cavs. Why do players that have no leverage come out and say these things. Does it hurt the teams image if they don't trade these guys to a preferred destination? I would think not. Would love to have him though.He's like a mini-LeBron in some ways. Wade & Rose ain't been that great so far. Cavaliers might want to have an insurance plan for Isaiah Thomas, not saying Bledsoe is the safest candidate there, but he'd help them no doubt.

kobe4thewinbang
10-24-2017, 09:05 PM
IT + Bledsoe has been tried/failed.You certainly don't want to play them together, but Bledsoe could run his own unit with LeBron or with Love.

zn23
10-24-2017, 09:40 PM
I'm hearing bad news that Denver is a front runner. I hope not. Last thing they need is a me-first pg who can't play defense.

GiantsSwaGG
10-24-2017, 09:51 PM
I'm hearing bad news that Denver is a front runner. I hope not. Last thing they need is a me-first pg who can't play defense.

Itís better than a me first PG who canít play offense or defense. Mudiay is absolute trash!

aman_13
10-24-2017, 10:37 PM
Adrian Wojnarowski

@wojespn
So far, Suns pursuit of a young player with significant talent for Bledsoe is a hurdle to a deal. Bledsoe's trade value isn't at an apex.
12:21 PM - Oct 24, 2017

Suns hung onto Bledsoe a couple years to long for their asking price.

They can forget about getting significant talent back. They have no leverage. I mean you sent him home lol. What do they expect?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-25-2017, 10:03 AM
Shame Bucks maybe out of the bidding. Cause i'm sure Kidd would of took back Chandler as well. Or possibly even Dudley back. Kidd always goes after players he played with even if washed up. Or coached from the Nets. Good sign the Kings had scouts at the Bucks/Blazers game watching Henson. Crossing my fingers midseason a Henson for Carter deal happens.

tp13baby
10-25-2017, 11:03 AM
What's Denver's offer? Twitter mentions Mudiay and pieces. Mudiay isn't that exciting really. Cant picture Suns wanting Faried or Plumlee as the main salary filler. Haven't heard a peep about any picks. Arthur's contract isn't that great either. Maybe Chandler tossed in as well? Last trade deadline Denver wanted more then a first for Chandler or Gallinari.

Yes picks would be involved. Itís badically Faried Mudiay and a first. You can add young fillers (Beasley, Juancho, Lydon) all first rounders as well. But it sounds like the offer has been on the table, the rest of the league believes itís the best offer the Suns have right now for a 2 year injury prone PG

tp13baby
10-25-2017, 11:10 AM
Itís better than a me first PG who canít play offense or defense. Mudiay is absolute trash!

A me first? That in no way explains Mudiay and he has actually been solid since the last month of last year. He is actually progressing now. He has outplayed Murray by a mile and doesnít even play with Jokic.

5ass
10-25-2017, 02:29 PM
Im not sure if the Magic shold make an offer, but I think Payton, Ross and the OKC 1st is the most they should give up if they really like Bledsoe.

TheDish87
10-25-2017, 03:53 PM
Shame Bucks maybe out of the bidding. Cause i'm sure Kidd would of took back Chandler as well. Or possibly even Dudley back. Kidd always goes after players he played with even if washed up. Or coached from the Nets. Good sign the Kings had scouts at the Bucks/Blazers game watching Henson. Crossing my fingers midseason a Henson for Carter deal happens.

why would the Kings want Henson? they have Skal, WCS, Koufus that all play C

Heediot
10-25-2017, 04:13 PM
If Bledsoe is really focused and wanted to turn it on the guy can play defense. When he first came into the league he was a bull dog. Maybe playing on the Suns lost his motivation on that end. Or guys that have more usage offensively, like he has steadily gotten over the years, level off some of their energy on defense. IMO he is very capable.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-26-2017, 08:48 AM
why would the Kings want Henson? they have Skal, WCS, Koufus that all play C

Don't know. But I was happy to hear scouts watching Henson. Even though Henson been decent so far. Then again Kings do give up on youth pretty fast.

Stunner
10-26-2017, 04:27 PM
Told yíall

https://twitter.com/legionhoops/status/923636349206327296

WaDe03
10-26-2017, 04:28 PM
Looks like my Buck don't want to get rid of Brogden or BAE.

Vee-Rex
10-26-2017, 05:24 PM
Looks like my Buck don't want to get rid of Brogden or BAE.

Kevin Durant... is that you?

WaDe03
10-26-2017, 05:46 PM
Kevin Durant... is that you?

:laugh:

Stunner
10-26-2017, 06:46 PM
Suns dumb but whatever

https://twitter.com/schultz_report/status/923672983859843073

tp13baby
10-26-2017, 08:11 PM
Suns dumb but whatever

https://twitter.com/schultz_report/status/923672983859843073

The dumbest thing Iíve ever heard. That canít be true.

TylerSL
10-26-2017, 11:15 PM
Not sure it would be enough, but the Heat should offer Winslow.

Heediot
10-27-2017, 04:34 AM
Top 15 easily to me. The only concern is if he is going to decline soon? He's such a high IQ guy though that I wouldn't be surprised if he aged well defensively like Duncan and KG.

He impacts the game more then AD/Towns/Cousins/Whitesiteside IMO. Those guys have fancier stats but Gasol is like a glue guy, makes good decisions, plays good/great d, and can help teams win more with his mind. In a league catered to ball handlers, the things he brings to the table are more valuable vs. Bigs who are volume scorers predominately on offense.

BG with his ability to handle the rock and facilitate an offense is making an impact. His vision and feel on offense is under-rated. With Paul Gone, he is doing what Kyrie should be doing in BOston and showcasing his overall game. Blake is more of a natural playmaker vs. Kyrie though. I predicted BG if healthy would return to being a top 10 guy with Paul out of the way.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-27-2017, 08:17 AM
They don't want Brogdon? Or they mean they don't want 3 year deals of Delly or Henson as the salary throw-ins? Cause Gery Woelfel mentions Suns want Brogdon. But Bucks don't want to part with him. Also Bucks dangling Delly as the salary throw in. Seems to be conflicting reports.

http://woelfelspressbox.com/2017/10/will-bucks-succumb-to-suns-request-for-brogdon/

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-27-2017, 08:19 AM
Jordan Schultz‏
Verified account
*@Schultz_Report 14h
14 hours ago

More
Jordan Schultz Retweeted Jordan Schultz
Bottom line is the #Suns donít want the other contracts that would be necessary to combine with Brogdon, or they donít want Brogdon. #Bucks

Makes sense now. They want expiring Moose most likely. Probably Maker and a pick as well.

valade16
10-27-2017, 11:33 AM
Makes sense now. They want expiring Moose most likely. Probably Maker and a pick as well.

Brogdon, Maker, a pick and an expiring is a massive overpay by the Bucks for Bledsoe.

I guess I'm behind because the rumor I read was the Suns wanted Brogdon but the Bucks offered Delly instead, which is a pretty laughable swap.

Hopefully the Bucks don't overpay, it'd be nice to have Bledsoe, but they have a nice core with Giannis, Middleton, Brogdon and Maker going.

CELTICS4LYFE
10-27-2017, 11:41 AM
After watching last nights game, if Iím the Bucks Iíd hold onto brogdon

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-27-2017, 12:38 PM
Brogdon has to be considered a Bucks core piece now. I'd consider parting with Maker and either Teletovic or Moose. Or both and get Chandler back for rebounding.

smith&wesson
11-01-2017, 10:20 AM
So the suns gm is just making Bledso stay home with pay ? All I have to do is tweet I don't wanna be here and my boss will send me home paid to ? Wtf

I would make Bledso play, get his trade value up now that he's healthy and then try to trade him. What kind of incompetent gm doesn't trade a disgruntled player and allows him to stay home with his pitty party all while getting paid.. soft!

TrueFan420
11-01-2017, 01:55 PM
Maybe the Suns GM is scared if he plays he'll get injured... I mean his history speaks for itself.

smith&wesson
11-02-2017, 11:39 AM
Maybe the Suns GM is scared if he plays he'll get injured... I mean his history speaks for itself.

All the more reason to get rid of him now while he is healthy.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-02-2017, 01:26 PM
Pistons want Bledsoe now according to Stein. But they wanna dump Jackson in the trade. Woj said Suns want a third team if Jackson is in the deal. Suns don't want him.

Firefistus
11-02-2017, 01:31 PM
No, if a player doesn't want to play, he'll play bad on purpose and lower his trade stock until you trade him for peanuts on a really good team. Sure, Bledsoe would love that, but the Suns would get even less for him.

At this point you can't let him play another minute on the floor, and the longer he sits the lower his value becomes, so you need to trade him for as much as you can as quickly as possible.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-02-2017, 01:59 PM
Bucks have a brutal schedule so far. We need Bledsoe now. I'd give Maker and Delly for Bledsoe.

PickleRick
11-02-2017, 02:22 PM
Top 15 easily to me. The only concern is if he is going to decline soon? He's such a high IQ guy though that I wouldn't be surprised if he aged well defensively like Duncan and KG.

He impacts the game more then AD/Towns/Cousins/Whitesiteside IMO. Those guys have fancier stats but Gasol is like a glue guy, makes good decisions, plays good/great d, and can help teams win more with his mind. In a league catered to ball handlers, the things he brings to the table are more valuable vs. Bigs who are volume scorers predominately on offense.

BG with his ability to handle the rock and facilitate an offense is making an impact. His vision and feel on offense is under-rated. With Paul Gone, he is doing what Kyrie should be doing in BOston and showcasing his overall game. Blake is more of a natural playmaker vs. Kyrie though. I predicted BG if healthy would return to being a top 10 guy with Paul out of the way.

BG is one of the most overrated players in the nba.

Vee-Rex
11-02-2017, 02:25 PM
Bucks have a brutal schedule so far. We need Bledsoe now. I'd give Maker and Delly for Bledsoe.

Bucks schedule gets easier, though. Over the next 20 games the only tough teams you guys face are the Spurs, Celtics, Grizzlies, Rockets, (and the Bucks could beat any of those teams). That means you got 16 very winnable games against weaker teams in:

Pistons x3
Mavs x2
Kings x2
Jazz x2
Suns
Cavs
Lakers
Blazers
Wizards
Bulls
Pelicans

You guys could very well be sitting 1st or 2nd atop the East in the next 20 games.

GiantsSwaGG
11-02-2017, 02:25 PM

Thatís not a good enough offer

C-Dub
11-02-2017, 06:08 PM
Bucks schedule gets easier, though. Over the next 20 games the only tough teams you guys face are the Spurs, Celtics, Grizzlies, Rockets, (and the Bucks could beat any of those teams). That means you got 16 very winnable games against weaker teams in:

Pistons x3
Mavs x2
Kings x2
Jazz x2
Suns
Cavs
Lakers
Blazers
Wizards
Bulls
Pelicans

You guys could very well be sitting 1st or 2nd atop the East in the next 20 games.

all the more reason to pull the trigger on chandler and bledsoe (for the right price) and really take it to the east. then when parker comes back, bam, just another option to add back in the mix

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-03-2017, 08:38 AM
Thatís not a good enough offer

It fits the mold of what Suns want. Young piece with potential. Yeah its been stated they don't want 3 year deal of Delly or Henson. I don't see Knicks caving and giving up Frank. Nuggets offered Mudiay which isn't to exciting. Pistons now offered up Jackson and a pick. But Suns don't want Jackson's 3 year deal. So Pistons need to find a third team to eat Jackson contract. Also not enough? Who is offering enough?

Mudiay isn't anything to write home about. Also who knows how long Bledsoe knees hold up and only one more year after this one. Also demanded out. So his stock is low. Yeah Suns want a haul. But not many teams offering much. Bucks wont be offering up Brogdon. They even said no to offering up Maker. I'd part with Maker for a win now piece.

GiantsSwaGG
11-03-2017, 09:08 AM
It fits the mold of what Suns want. Young piece with potential. Yeah its been stated they don't want 3 year deal of Delly or Henson. I don't see Knicks caving and giving up Frank. Nuggets offered Mudiay which isn't to exciting. Pistons now offered up Jackson and a pick. But Suns don't want Jackson's 3 year deal. So Pistons need to find a third team to eat Jackson contract. Also not enough? Who is offering enough?

Mudiay isn't anything to write home about. Also who knows how long Bledsoe knees hold up and only one more year after this one. Also demanded out. So his stock is low. Yeah Suns want a haul. But not many teams offering much. Bucks wont be offering up Brogdon. They even said no to offering up Maker. I'd part with Maker for a win now piece.

I agree but the Denver package is a lot better than the Bucks. Delly contract is atrocious and he isnít good to begin with. Maker before the season was an intriguing prospect now heís not. Mudiay has actually improved a lot and his shot looks better.

Mudiay
Faried
Hernangomez
1st

Might do it but I doubt the nuggets would part with Gomez that quickly.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-03-2017, 10:14 AM
Denver offer is okay. Faried lost his motor lately like Drummond. Mudiay is so so. Maybe Pistons find a third team to eat Jackson. Us bucks fans may consider Jackson and Chandler if Suns/Pistons eat our junk as in Delly,Henson,Telly. Then if Mavs tumble. Then expiring Moose for Matthews and a asset.

Jackson,Middleton,Matthews,Parker,Giannis.

king4day
11-03-2017, 11:12 AM
While we know it won't happen, Suns fans and Suns brass want Brogdon.

I think Maker is more enticing than other pieces we've heard about (Mudiay, Jackson, etc), but he's redundant since we already have Chriss and Bender. Plus, the salary filler can't have a contract with many years left like Delly. It defeats the purpose of trying to gain something by trading, arguably, your best player.

Suns have supposedly already turned away:

Jackson & 1st
Mudiay & 1st
Multiple (middling) firsts and bad contracts in the rumored Pels/Pistons 3 way.

While Bledsoe's value isn't great, there's also no need to rush the process. Phoenix is thriving without him so it's not necessary to bring him back to help get wins and he's got a year left after this one so it's not like we have until the deadline to move him.

McD will wait for the best offer and then pull the trigger. He may still lose the deal but it won't be without trying.

5ass
11-03-2017, 11:21 AM
I hope the Magic are atleast considering Bledsoe. He would be an excellent fit on both sides of the court. He knows how to play in a fast paced offense and is capable of switching on defense. Payton+DJ and a 1st is a solid offer IMO.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-03-2017, 12:41 PM
Bucks already mentioned Brogdon, Parker, Maker are off the table for Bledsoe. I'd consider moving Maker and your choice of salary fillers Telly, Delly, Henson for Bledsoe. Then if Suns forcing Chandler into the deal like its been reported. Then Suns get Maker and 2 of 3 of them guys for Bledsoe and Chandler. I wouldn't mind Dudley back as well. But Suns already stated they don't want our three year deals.

So that leaves Delly and Henson out. Telly is a two year deal. Bucks been rumored to be shopping Moose for a couple years now. But he is a nice big expiring contract now. We need to let him expire so were not in the tax next summer with a Parker extension.

GiantsSwaGG
11-03-2017, 03:00 PM
The Magicís are an interesting option, they have better pieces than the Knicks Bucks & Pistons

colinskik
11-03-2017, 03:29 PM
Bucks already mentioned Brogdon, Parker, Maker are off the table for Bledsoe. I'd consider moving Maker and your choice of salary fillers Telly, Delly, Henson for Bledsoe. Then if Suns forcing Chandler into the deal like its been reported. Then Suns get Maker and 2 of 3 of them guys for Bledsoe and Chandler. I wouldn't mind Dudley back as well. But Suns already stated they don't want our three year deals.

So that leaves Delly and Henson out. Telly is a two year deal. Bucks been rumored to be shopping Moose for a couple years now. But he is a nice big expiring contract now. We need to let him expire so were not in the tax next summer with a Parker extension.

Not to shiite on your proposal, but looking at it with an objective eye it gives the Bucks two valuable pieces in Bledsoe and Chandler (Chandler is proving he still has some game left, not to mention his vet presence), while sending over trash contracts and a prospect in Maker who we're all still waiting to see something -- ANYTHING -- from.

So from the Suns perspective, they're really not getting anything back but more cap and a guy who plays the same position as other projects already on the team.

colinskik
11-03-2017, 03:38 PM
The Magicís are an interesting option, they have better pieces than the Knicks Bucks & Pistons

Magic makes the most sense to me, too. I can't see why a Payton / Bledsoe swap can't work -- why would the Magic have to send anything else for a guy who's value has plummeted? Maybe if they throw in Hezonja that would be enough for the Suns to bite.

OK, just crunched some numbers and that wouldn't work. If ORL includes Augusin instead of Payton with Hezonja it will work though ...

5ass
11-03-2017, 05:01 PM
Magic makes the most sense to me, too. I can't see why a Payton / Bledsoe swap can't work -- why would the Magic have to send anything else for a guy who's value has plummeted? Maybe if they throw in Hezonja that would be enough for the Suns to bite.

OK, just crunched some numbers and that wouldn't work. If ORL includes Augusin instead of Payton with Hezonja it will work though ...

They have the OKC pick in 2020. Or they can add 2018 nets 2nd round pick. DJ would have to be included to make it work so throw in the OKC/nets picks to compensate for them having to take on DJs long contract.

tp13baby
11-03-2017, 08:00 PM
Denver offer is okay. Faried lost his motor lately like Drummond. Mudiay is so so. Maybe Pistons find a third team to eat Jackson. Us bucks fans may consider Jackson and Chandler if Suns/Pistons eat our junk as in Delly,Henson,Telly. Then if Mavs tumble. Then expiring Moose for Matthews and a asset.

Jackson,Middleton,Matthews,Parker,Giannis.

Faried hasnít lost his motor. That has zero reason to do with him not playin. Secondly Mudiay has been very good this year.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-04-2017, 08:00 AM
Not to shiite on your proposal, but looking at it with an objective eye it gives the Bucks two valuable pieces in Bledsoe and Chandler (Chandler is proving he still has some game left, not to mention his vet presence), while sending over trash contracts and a prospect in Maker who we're all still waiting to see something -- ANYTHING -- from.

So from the Suns perspective, they're really not getting anything back but more cap and a guy who plays the same position as other projects already on the team.

Chandler lost all his mobility. He's like a slug now. All he can do is rebound which my Bucks need. My Bucks are falling part fast here. They need some kinda trade. They have a little break before their next game with Cavs. Be nice to have a trade before then.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-04-2017, 08:08 AM
Faried hasnít lost his motor. That has zero reason to do with him not playin. Secondly Mudiay has been very good this year.

He lost his motor like 2 years ago.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-04-2017, 05:41 PM
Unless it actually happens, rumors of Reggie Jackson joining the Pelicans may persist for years to come. A reported three-team deal that would have sent Sunsí point guard Eric Bledsoe to the Pistons and Jackson to the Pelicans fell through this week. As Bryan Kalborsky*of HoopsHype writes, interest in Jackson by people within the Pelicans organization goes back to the 2014/15 season.

Pelicansí assistant coach*Darren Erman*was the Celticsí director of NBA scouting during the 2o14/15 campaign. Boston reportedly had interest in Jackson that trade deadline, according to MassLive.*Fast forward two years, Jackson has been connected to New Orleans in some form since February of this year. In mid-June, the Pistons and Pelicans discussed a deal that would send Jackson to New Orleans for EíTwaun Moore and*Alexis Ajinca, per Basketball Insiders.

The Pelicans have since re-signed Jrue Holliday to a long-term contract, have veteran Rajon Rondo on the shelf, and recently added Jameer Nelson.*Jackson, still just 27 years old, may remain on the Pelicansí radar until heís actually wearing their uniform at some point in the future.

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2017/11/southwest-notes-jackson-evans-cuban-james.html

smith&wesson
11-04-2017, 07:33 PM
Imo he would look good with the bucks .. Gianni's needs another guard other than Brogdan and Delly is hella slow

FlashBolt
11-04-2017, 10:16 PM
Imo he would look good with the bucks .. Gianni's needs another guard other than Brogdan and Delly is hella slow

I think a trade for Bledsoe+Chandler is in order for the Bucks. Perhaps a Brogdon+Maker+Monroe for Chandler+Bledsoe trade. Giannis is relied on to do too much for this team. He's expected to be their primary defender, scorer, rebounder, and playmaker. They're lacking in the center position because Maker+Monroe have been absolutely embarrassing. Once they get Jabari, it should take away some pressure on Giannis but Jabari isn't expected to be 100% with his injury.. Bledsoe+Chandler would make a lot of sense so they can then start putting Giannis into the SF spot instead of just having him do everything.

C-Dub
11-05-2017, 01:58 PM
^ theyll never give up brogdan. id be arite with maker getting shipped out though

Scoots
11-05-2017, 07:22 PM
Brogdon is over-rated by Bucks fans. Maker has more potential.

The question is who is going to maximize Bledsoe ... the Bucks need a new coach, but Kidd may be the right coach for Bledsoe.

tp13baby
11-05-2017, 07:36 PM
He lost his motor like 2 years ago.

No he hasnít. I donít like his game but he hasnít lost his motor.

Scoots
11-05-2017, 07:41 PM
No he hasnít. I donít like his game but he hasnít lost his motor.

Maybe he didn't lose his motor, but he lost his heart.

smith&wesson
11-05-2017, 07:59 PM
I think a trade for Bledsoe+Chandler is in order for the Bucks. Perhaps a Brogdon+Maker+Monroe for Chandler+Bledsoe trade. Giannis is relied on to do too much for this team. He's expected to be their primary defender, scorer, rebounder, and playmaker. They're lacking in the center position because Maker+Monroe have been absolutely embarrassing. Once they get Jabari, it should take away some pressure on Giannis but Jabari isn't expected to be 100% with his injury.. Bledsoe+Chandler would make a lot of sense so they can then start putting Giannis into the SF spot instead of just having him do everything.

What's wrong with Kidd ?

tp13baby
11-05-2017, 09:15 PM
Maybe he didn't lose his motor, but he lost his heart.

He doesnít play and has been the scapegoat his entire career here. He still is the hardest worker on the floor when he is there he just doesnít give Denver what we need.

What's wrong with Kidd ?

He has the worst rotations I have seen, his team is under performing.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-06-2017, 08:46 AM
Kidd should of been fired two years ago already.