PDA

View Full Version : NBA No MVP All-Time Redraft First Round! Team Jets vs. Big Baller Brand

valade16
09-25-2017, 05:56 PM
Members of the PSD Community came together and participated in an All-Time NBA Redraft. They drafted, traded and signed all time players to create the best team possible. This is the 1st Round of the playoffs.

Special stipulations for this game included: No NBA or ABA MVP winners eligible. Each team had to start (and play 24 minutes) 2 players who did not play a single game after 1990. Additionally, each player is judged on the a single season/the best season of their career, as selected by the GM.

Please look at the teams and vote for which team you think would win in a 7 game series.

Team Jets has home court advantage for the series:

Team Jets:

PG: Chauncey Billups/Steve Francis
SG: David Thompson/Jeff Hornacek
SF: Dominique Wilkins/Toni Kukoc
PF: Cedric Maxwell/Horace Grant
C: Robert Parish/Tree Rollins

vs.

Big Baller Brand:

PG- Jason Kidd/Mike Bibby
SG-Clyde Drexler/Jason Terry
SF-Jamal Wilkes/Bruce Bowen
PF-Paul Silas/Robert Horry
C- Shawn Kemp/Demarcus Cousins

Shammyguy3
09-25-2017, 06:24 PM
this is a close one for me

Lakers + Giants
09-25-2017, 06:30 PM
Yup. I agree, this is close. BBB can run n gun without having to worry about any of Jets' defenders.

GREATNESS ONE
09-25-2017, 09:25 PM
First, I would like to take a moment and congratulate my opponent for making the playoffs and putting together a solid team.

Jet put together a solid all around team, with Mr. Big Shot, and Nique leading the way. He has more size than me, especially starting. His bench has some punch and led by a pair of Bull role players to multiple championships.

The way I plan on playing Jets Big line-up is running and running a lot. I plan on using a lineup of

Kidd
Clyde
Bowen
Horry
Kemp

undersized for sure but we're going to run his team out the gym. We can go big bringing Cousins-Kemp-Bowen-Clyde-Kidd but I feel our best chance is spreading the floor with Bowen/Horry both with multiple championships, both hit many big shots.

The match-up I would like to highlight is the Kidd/Billups matchup. Most remember the 04 Pistonsas one hell of a defensive teaam and Billups had a big influence in that team winning but Jason Kidd is on a different level defensively and bringing his team together.

http://www.landofbasketball.com/player_comparison/chauncey_billups_vs_jason_kidd.htm

Jason Kidd is the best floor general in this game and should be able to lead my team to a win over a solid Jets team.

Raps08-09 Champ
09-25-2017, 10:25 PM
I meant to vote for BBB. Please change my vote.

dhopisthename
09-27-2017, 07:34 PM
guess jets isn't going to argue.

Lakers + Giants
09-28-2017, 01:47 AM
close matchup. One team took the time to post an argument. Vote goes to BBB

GREATNESS ONE
09-28-2017, 05:50 PM
Aw I like winning but wish we had a debate! :(

Good game Jets.