PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Durant mutliple profile user?

Pages : [1] 2

Htownballa1622
09-18-2017, 02:18 PM
https://deadspin.com/kevin-durant-trashes-former-coach-teammates-on-twitter-1818504820

:laugh2:

COOLbeans
09-18-2017, 02:27 PM
steadily on KD's nuts :drool:

-Kobe24-TJ19-
https://media.tenor.com/images/3d2bc06a96bcf1bc35ba45ae92afcf0b/tenor.gif

Htownballa1622
steadily on KD's nuts :drool:

FOUND you. Figured you had an account here....

COOLbeans
09-18-2017, 02:29 PM
FOUND you. Figured you had an account here....

stop hanging on my nuts

Htownballa1622
09-18-2017, 02:30 PM
stop hanging on my nuts

You more than likely have ovaries if you're KD ;)

FlashBolt
09-18-2017, 02:31 PM
I'm just waiting for Chronz to post here.

Chronz
09-18-2017, 02:32 PM
Why won't the guy just live his life? Own the ***** man

FlashBolt
09-18-2017, 02:33 PM
1) Upset about people talking about KD.
2) Makes a thread about people being on KD's nuts.
3) Wonders why people are talking about KD.

COOLbeans
09-18-2017, 02:33 PM
With the advent of troll threads by PSD users, this thread serves as a warning to any and all posters relying on KD's nuts for sustenance. These things need to stop. Talk about the talent of the Warriors, the new rookie out of UCLA, Paul going to yet another taylor made team in hopes of winning a championship, but grasping and reaching for Durant in his nether region needs to stop, and it needs to stop now.

This guy has taken the brunt of your macho, internet bullying for over a year now. When does it stop? When will your teams rise up to have a chance at competing for a championship? Call your locksmith, your GM, your ownership group, hell Instagram your teams best player, and tell these guys to work hard, but please for the love of all that is good and holy, leave KD's nuts alone.

FlashBolt
09-18-2017, 02:34 PM
NBA superstar, top 10 most known athlete in the USA, makes about $55 million in salary from endorsements and NBA, but has a dupe Twitter account to respond to people criticizing him. This guy needs to get himself a girl or spend some of that money.

jaydubb
09-18-2017, 02:35 PM
Wow... That's pretty sad...

Kevin Durant should just put a tampon in it

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

hugepatsfan
He only does it for fun though because he's definitely not mad about his haters. He couldn't care less.

COOLbeans
You more than likely have ovaries if you're KD ;)

you got me. I have 2 medium sized ovaries hanging next to my ______

hugepatsfan
09-18-2017, 02:36 PM
Also, in before people who would roast another poster for making a fake account to praise himself because they're biased.

jaydubb
09-18-2017, 02:36 PM
I don't think kd has nuts tho..

COOLbeans
09-18-2017, 02:37 PM
1) Upset about people talking about KD.
2) Makes a thread about people being on KD's nuts.
3) Wonders why people are talking about KD.

not upset, just worried so any people doing this to that man. He needs a break and everybody needs to go back to watching their team try and compete for a 4 or 5 seed

FlashBolt
09-18-2017, 02:37 PM
not upset, just worried so any people doing this to that man. He needs a break and everybody needs to go back to watching their team try and compete for a 4 or 5 seed

People can talk about whatever they want. If you are disturbed by it, create some new topics. Otherwise, KD's player action has been one of the biggest talking points in NBA history by default of the biggest team stacking move in sports history.

FlashBolt
09-18-2017, 02:39 PM
Guess we found his PSD fake account

*He hated bleacherreport and espn first take. He hates skip bayless. ESPN is a bad organization and Kevin and Wanda Durant have no help.

hugepatsfan
09-18-2017, 02:39 PM

More-Than-Most
09-18-2017, 02:40 PM
I cant remember a softer Athlete in sports.

Htownballa1622
09-18-2017, 02:40 PM
:clap:

great thread.

Do you not remember what LeBron heard in 2010. Don't get so butt hurt. :hi5:

hugepatsfan
09-18-2017, 02:41 PM
Imagine his reaction when he saw what he did :laugh2:

COOLbeans
09-18-2017, 02:43 PM
People can talk about whatever they want. If you are disturbed by it, create some new topics. Otherwise, KD's player action has been one of the biggest talking points in NBA history by default of the biggest team stacking move in sports history.

Do you believe that winning championships is anti-competitive? Because everyone's been talking about Lejames going to the Lakers with his friends for years, and no one said anything but praise in the media and on online platforms. KD is an easy target because hes a nice guy with feelings. Hes always been like that, especially after playing in OKC, I can understand why hes so much into his feelings.

But it's over. You lost. hes a man.

He chose to partner with the winners of this era. There's nothing *****y/nutty about that. I just cant understand how people can swing there for this long.

HandsOnTheWheel
09-18-2017, 02:43 PM
Pansy boy

COOLbeans
09-18-2017, 02:44 PM

You're absolutely right. You got me. I just created this account when I came to the Warriors. Now please, stop biting me down there, its starting to get sore.

hugepatsfan
Do you believe that winning championships is anti-competitive? Because everyone's been talking about Lejames going to the Lakers with his friends for years, and no one said anything but praise in the media and on online platforms. KD is an easy target because hes a nice guy with feelings. Hes always been like that, especially after playing in OKC, I can understand why hes so much into his feelings.

He chose to partner with the winners of this era. There's nothing *****y/nutty about that. I just cant understand how people can swing there for this long.

No. He's an easy target because he made a ***** move like we've never seen before.

Htownballa1622
I legit thought I'd open this thread and see a picture of Draymond Green preparing to kick.

FlashBolt
09-18-2017, 02:45 PM

Being competitive and wanting to win is completely different.

WaDe03
09-18-2017, 02:46 PM
How insecure do you have to be lol? This guys is such a *****.

warfelg
Pathetic, petty, and sad!

FlashBolt
So you choose to hang there because he wanted to play on a team and in a city where he's happy and gets along with guys? Have you ever played competitive sports before? Not everyone just wants to go hang out at the club, and dance their lives away. Hang in there, your time for living a full life is coming man, its almost 2018.

Right. Because there are 29 other teams that all would have made KD unhappy but the Warriors just happened to be the team that he picked... Not that it had anything to do with the fact they had one top 15 and two top 10 players on the team...

COOLbeans
09-18-2017, 02:47 PM
No. He's an easy target because he made a ***** move like we've never seen before.

So you choose to hang there because he wanted to play on a team and in a city where he's happy and gets along with guys? Have you ever played competitive sports before? Not everyone just wants to go hang out at the club, and dance their lives away. Hang in there, your time for living a full life is coming man, its almost 2018.

WaDe03
09-18-2017, 02:47 PM
He only does it for fun though because he's definitely not mad about his haters. He couldn't care less.

Not sure if sarcasm but no, he definitely cares.

hugepatsfan
09-18-2017, 02:49 PM

Stop being a drama queen. He made a ***** move so it's fun to rip him for it when people talk basketball. The only person's whose life it controls is his and apparently yours. For everyone else it's just roasting a basketball player when we're already talking basketball. You're just being a whiny drama queen about it. No one else take it that serious to control their life lol

Vee-Rex
With the advent of troll threads by PSD users, this thread serves as a warning to any and all posters relying on KD's nuts for sustenance. These things need to stop. Talk about the talent of the Warriors, the new rookie out of UCLA, Paul going to yet another taylor made team in hopes of winning a championship, but grasping and reaching for Durant in his nether region needs to stop, and it needs to stop now.

This guy has taken the brunt of your macho, internet bullying for over a year now. When does it stop? When will your teams rise up to have a chance at competing for a championship? Call your locksmith, your GM, your ownership group, hell Instagram your teams best player, and tell these guys to work hard, but please for the love of all that is good and holy, leave KD's nuts alone.

When news break, it happens.

I don't recall seeing you post like this for LeBron's defense. That dude was persecuted everywhere and still is to this day. KD didn't have to take half the heat LeBron has, but it seems you only care when it happens to a guy on the team you root for (which is an indication that it bothers/upsets you).

I've stopped talking about KD and don't really care about continuing to. I may call him a cupcake once in awhile but that's it. My advice: just let it go. Ignore it if it bothers you so much, and if not, then at least understand these are the consequences of making such a controversial decision (whether or not there should be consequences is irrelevant).

Durant himself is having an extremely difficult time ignoring it all and he's obviously extremely insecure about it if he's making fake accounts to defend himself, but the fans will be fans and they'll come down hard on him. They would've came down hard on any celebrity that was caught doing this.

FlashBolt
When KD choked vs the Warriors/Memphis, no one said anything..

When LeBron choked vs the Mavs, it was probably the worst sports scrutiny ever..

How many people came out defending LeBron? Lmao, someone should check if OP is Wanda Durant.

Lakers + Giants
So when's he gonna say he was hacked?

FlashBolt
09-18-2017, 02:50 PM
So when's he gonna say he was hacked?

he's going to say RWB hacked him..

COOLbeans
09-18-2017, 02:53 PM

I don't recall seeing you post like this for LeBron's defense. That dude was persecuted everywhere and still is to this day. KD didn't have to take half the heat LeBron has, but it seems you only care when it happens to a guy on the team you root for (which is an indication that it bothers/upsets you).

I've stopped talking about KD and don't really care about continuing to. I may call him a cupcake once in awhile but that's it. My advice: just let it go. Ignore it if it bothers you so much, and if not, then at least understand these are the consequences of making such a controversial decision (whether or not there should be consequences is irrelevant).

Durant himself is having an extremely difficult time ignoring it all and he's obviously extremely insecure about it if he's making fake accounts to defend himself, but the fans will be fans and they'll come down hard on him. They would've came down hard on any celebrity that was caught doing this.

Lebron is supposedly the best player in basketball. There's a difference between a guy who's already won mulitple championships, going to better and younger teams to get more championships, then there is with a guy (Durant) who failed to ever win, and had only been to the finals once. It makes sense that he went to the Warriors, why cant people get this through their greasy heads? (Coming to America)

hugepatsfan
Not sure if sarcasm but no, he definitely cares.

No he doesn't. Just his fake profiles do.

More-Than-Most
Imagine his reaction when he saw what he did :laugh2:

he probably used multiple connections and logged into multiple accounts and had a round table discussion on where to go from here and what to do next.

Htownballa1622

HandsOnTheWheel
09-18-2017, 02:54 PM
OP was probably bullied in high school lol

FlashBolt
09-18-2017, 02:54 PM
Lebron is supposedly the best player in basketball. There's a difference between a guy who's already won mulitple championships, going to better and younger teams to get more championships, then there is with a guy (Durant) who failed to ever win, and had only been to the finals once. It makes sense that he went to the Warriors, why cant people get this through their greasy heads? (Coming to America)

He's obviously talking about LeBron's The Decision to Miami. Had LeBron went to the Warriors after losing to them in 2015, how many people do you think would criticize him? Every person in the world. Fan of LeBron or not, he would be criticized 10x as worse. KD went to the most stacked team in NBA history so boohoo if he gets criticized.

COOLbeans
09-18-2017, 02:55 PM
When KD choked vs the Warriors/Memphis, no one said anything..

When LeBron choked vs the Mavs, it was probably the worst sports scrutiny ever..

How many people came out defending LeBron? Lmao, someone should check if OP is Wanda Durant.

:laugh:

Maybe I am Wanda Durant. Either way, Lebron was roasted everywhere but on psd. He got what he deserved because he's the so-called King of basketball and he only seems to play with mulitple allstars after he lost a few times. It's OK, I didnt blame him for going to Miami, it was the decision on ESPN that I recall pissed everyone off.

I dont really care about this topic, I just think it's funny that so many people responded to this thread. Everyone likes blasting KD, and this apparently was red meat to all his internet fans and nut huggers.

Htownballa1622
09-18-2017, 02:56 PM

Like my man lolplease would say...

"Good post" :clap:

Vee-Rex
09-18-2017, 02:56 PM

What are you talking about? LeBron was put through the meat grinder when he joined the Heat. He was persecuted up and down through media and online forums, day in and day out. That was before he had won a championship, and he had only one finals appearance at the time.

THEN, he was slaughtered everywhere after losing to the Mavericks in his first year with Miami. This is all WAAAAY before he went back to Cleveland with two rings already.

FlashBolt
09-18-2017, 02:57 PM

Maybe I am Wanda Durant. Either way, Lebron was roasted everywhere but on psd. He got what he deserved because he's the so-called King of basketball and he only seems to play with mulitple allstars after he lost a few times. It's OK, I didnt blame him for going to Miami, it was the decision on ESPN that I recall pissed everyone off.

I dont really care about this topic, I just think it's funny that so many people responded to this thread. Everyone likes blasting KD, and this apparently was red meat to all his internet fans and nut huggers.

It's funny you say KD is getting all this negative attention from everyone when KD himself had to make a duplicate anonymous account to defend himself but forgot to switch into it and got exposed... KD himself is more interested in all of this than anyone on here.

5ass
09-18-2017, 02:58 PM
LoL. This is pretty sad

Hawkeye15
09-18-2017, 02:59 PM

it's actually because he made the least competitive move any superstar in team sports history made.

COOLbeans
09-18-2017, 02:59 PM
What are you talking about? LeBron was put through the meat grinder when he joined the Heat. He was persecuted up and down through media and online forums, day in and day out. That was before he had won a championship, and he had only one finals appearance at the time.

THEN, he was slaughtered everywhere after losing to the Mavericks in his first year with Miami. This is all WAAAAY before he went back to Cleveland with two rings already.

I personally didnt have a problem with any of it. Lebron was just kind of weird for making it a huge spectacle just to jisz on Cleveland during the live broadcast. I felt for you guys, I thought that was bullshilt. The way he lost to the Mavs was a huge let down, no one's defending the Warriors loss to the Cavs in 2016. That was almost just as bad

FlashBolt
09-18-2017, 03:00 PM
I personally didnt have a problem with any of it. Lebron was just kind of weird for making it a huge spectacle just to jisz on Cleveland during the live broadcast. I felt for you guys, I thought that was bullshilt. The way he lost to the Mavs was a huge let down, no one's defending the Warriors loss to the Cavs in 2016. That was almost just as bad

No, it wasn't. If Warriors won, they would be criticizing LeBron for losing.. again. You and I both know the narratives being played. Kevin Durant is getting crapped on because he did the weakest move in SPORTS history. If you can't see that it severely eliminated competition among teams, it's because you're a Warriors fan who is trying to justify winning.

COOLbeans
09-18-2017, 03:03 PM
it's actually because he made the least competitive move any superstar in team sports history made.

You're acting like Steph Curry is John Stockton and Draymond is Karl Malone. Yes they also have Klay Thompson, but dude has flaws. Im not sure why this anointing of the Warriors is so great outside of the fact that they won 73 games in a vastly overrated league of average players, and overly paid 'superstars'. They only won that many games because so many teams have been tanking and accepting average for so long, that when the game changed their rosters were supremely overmatched.

FlashBolt
09-18-2017, 03:04 PM
You're acting like Steph Curry is John Stockton and Draymond is Karl Malone. Yes they also have Klay Thompson, but dude has flaws. Im not sure why this anointing of the Warriors is so great outside of the fact that they won 73 games in a vastly overrated league of average players, and overly paid 'superstars'. They only won that many games because so many teams have been tanking and accepting average for so long, that when the game changed their rosters were supremely overmatched.

Oh, so the Warriors are overrated and Klay sucks now? Lmao, the changing of narratives so it could fit your agenda is amusing.

COOLbeans
09-18-2017, 03:05 PM
No, it wasn't. If Warriors won, they would be criticizing LeBron for losing.. again. You and I both know the narratives being played. Kevin Durant is getting crapped on because he did the weakest move in SPORTS history. If you can't see that it severely eliminated competition among teams, it's because you're a Warriors fan who is trying to justify winning.

OK, I see your point. But what other teams where there that could afford Durant last year, and could also give him a real chance at winning a championship? The Wizards dont have it, and nobody wants to play for the Clippers. They would've had to make a trade anyways. Boston was never a place he wanted to be, its clear dude doesnt like the cold.

hugepatsfan
09-18-2017, 03:07 PM

There's no need to justify winning. It's just plain as day that KD made an astoundingly weak move worth roasting him for it individually so it blows my mind people can't acknowledge that lol. The Warriors are great, awesome, all that. KD is a great player but he's a ***** for signing with them so he deserves to be roasted and made fun of. It's not any bigger that that, just something funny to make fun of.

COOLbeans
09-18-2017, 03:09 PM
Oh, so the Warriors are overrated and Klay sucks now? Lmao, the changing of narratives so it could fit your agenda is amusing.

The Warriors are great(est) in an era and league with subpar teams.

WaDe03
09-18-2017, 03:10 PM
Your tears would be appreciated more in the Warriors forum.

FlashBolt
09-18-2017, 03:14 PM
The Warriors are great(est) in an era and league with subpar teams.

So you admit the Warriors are the greatest team in this era and that KD joined them?

WEAK.

Warriors have two top ten players and a top 15 player with a guy who comes off the bench that can win sixth man every season and let's not forget they just added KD - who now makes it two top five players. 30 teams in the league. How many even have one top five player? How many have a top ten? How many have a top 15? Warriors have two top fives, three top 10s, and four top 15's. Put that into perspective. That's why people hate KD - he has done what no other superstar of the league has done. KD is so great that he could have won it being the alpha so people are definitely disappointed in him joining the Warriors.

If I'm a Warriors fan, here's what I would say:

"KD is a coward but he plays for my Warriors and we are going to wreck the league so I am happy he chose us."

I don't see why Warriors fans seem to defend the guy for his actions. You're winning at the end of the day but let's not forget if Steph left the Warriors to join the Cavs after 2016, you guys would not be saying "Curry did what was best for himself so I support him."

COOLbeans
09-18-2017, 03:15 PM
Your tears would be appreciated more in the Warriors forum.

Never forget Bob Sura, Adonal Foyle, Monta Ellis and Andris Biedrins leading the squad. Most Warriors fans want to se some better competition and games out of the NBA. A lot of fans are too busy discussing something they cant change rather than talking about what moves can be made to make their own teams better like Warriors fans use to do. Now all we do is watch our favorite team pummel the crap out of the entire NBA. It gets a little long winded to tell the truth.

:9/11:

COOLbeans
09-18-2017, 03:19 PM
So you admit the Warriors are the greatest team in this era and that KD joined them?

WEAK.

Warriors have two top ten players and a top 15 player with a guy who comes off the bench that can win sixth man every season and let's not forget they just added KD - who now makes it two top five players. 30 teams in the league. How many even have one top five player? How many have a top ten? How many have a top 15? Warriors have two top fives, three top 10s, and four top 15's. Put that into perspective. That's why people hate KD - he has done what no other superstar of the league has done. KD is so great that he could have won it being the alpha so people are definitely disappointed in him joining the Warriors.

If I'm a Warriors fan, here's what I would say:

"KD is a coward but he plays for my Warriors and we are going to wreck the league so I am happy he chose us."

I don't see why Warriors fans seem to defend the guy for his actions. You're winning at the end of the day but let's not forget if Steph left the Warriors to join the Cavs after 2016, you guys would not be saying "Curry did what was best for himself so I support him."

LOL They werent the greatest team after losing to the CAVS in 7. what in the world are you talking about?

People are just mad because the dubs won 73 games and KD almost beat them in the WCF. If those things dont happen, then there isnt really much of an argument for you to stand on.

FlashBolt
09-18-2017, 03:20 PM
LOL They werent the greatest team after losing to the CAVS in 7. what in the world are you talking about?

People are just mad because the dubs won 73 games and KD almost beat them in the WCF. If those things dont happen, then there isnt really much of an argument for you to stand on.

They lost a series that they should have won decisively but because LeBron and Irving stepped up and through a series of events, Warriors did not win. That doesn't mean they aren't the best team still - which is why they were still the favorites to win even before Durant went to the Warriors. Warriors beat Mavs nearly a decade ago. Does that mean the Warriors were a better team? Nope.

Vee-Rex
09-18-2017, 03:21 PM

That's cool, and there's nothing inherently wrong with having no problem with Durant's decision (I disagree and think it was lame, but I digress). We may disagree on that, but what we CAN'T disagree on is that KD's decision is what caused all of this.

He can't have his cake and eat it too, man. He joined a 73-win team that was the favorite to win it all without him. That's fine. If he wants to be happy and win multiple championships by joining a 73-win team that his own team had teetering on the edge of elimination in the WCF, then that's his choice. He's the one that benefits from celebrating titles. He'll be in parades, he'll hoist the trophy up, he'll win FMVP, he'll gain all those accolades and wonderful experiences of being a winner. That will never, ever disappear. He'll always have his ring and future rings and all those experiences. His name will always be etched in as a champion, something that has eluded many legends in the past. That was his choice.

But he can't ALSO be free from criticism. We can't just sit here and decide that he's too nice or cares too much about the whole thing so we won't say anything negative about it. Why? Because no one forced him to join the Warriors. That was his choice. The bad comes with the good, and unfortunately for Durant it seems like he still hasn't accepted that. An athlete's comments alone (like LeBron claiming he was STILL the best in the world despite being down 2-3 in the 2015 finals) will spark a ton of reaction. Let alone a decision such as the one Durant made.

Durant is certainly trying to get some fun out of the whole thing (cupcake shoes, with haters comments on the bottom as if he's stepping on them), though it doesn't really hide his insecurity. You guys get to celebrate rooting for the best team in the NBA and for what looks like the next several years. That's what Durant's decision did for you guys, so it should be worth it for you. Certainly not worth creating this type of thread, IMO.

Vee-Rex
09-18-2017, 03:24 PM
https://media.tenor.com/images/3d2bc06a96bcf1bc35ba45ae92afcf0b/tenor.gif

FlashBolt
09-18-2017, 03:27 PM
"KD can't win a championship with those cats."

This guy bashing his former teammates on what he believed was his "anonymous" account is embarrassing. Someone should find his dupe account. Guarantee he's on it all day responding to these tweets..

COOLbeans
09-18-2017, 03:29 PM
They lost a series that they should have won decisively but because LeBron and Irving stepped up and through a series of events, Warriors did not win. That doesn't mean they aren't the best team still - which is why they were still the favorites to win even before Durant went to the Warriors. Warriors beat Mavs nearly a decade ago. Does that mean the Warriors were a better team? Nope.

Against the field, I'd take the Mavs. But against that we believe team with Baron Davis, Stephen Jackson, Al Harrington, Monta Ellis and others, that Warriors team wins 7 out of 10 times at least in a 7 game series. It wouldnt matter if it were street ball or in the NBA playoffs, that will always be the wrong matchup for the Mavs team. I see your point and no they were not better overall, but that team didnt have what it took heart wise to beat a team made out of pure heart and talent like that 2007 Warriors squad.

hugepatsfan
09-18-2017, 03:44 PM
https://twitter.com/krishansonRCF/status/909668176702578688

TheDish87
09-18-2017, 03:50 PM
I don't think kd has nuts tho..

/thread

ManRam
09-18-2017, 03:53 PM
I find this to be pretty funny and reaffirming.

Just own it.

mngopher35
09-18-2017, 04:02 PM
Lol for real? Cmon man

Saddletramp
09-18-2017, 04:24 PM
This guy went from being one of my favorite players to watch to being just embarrassing on every level. He knows what he did was a puss move and it looks like he's never going to get over it.

KD, you da real clown.

Saddletramp
09-18-2017, 04:26 PM

You know that you're just making it worse, right?

Reading through this whole thread, pretty much everything you've said is making it worse and some stuff is just thouroughly embarrassing. Do yourself, KD, the Warriors and their fans a favor and just let it go.

LaVar Ball
09-18-2017, 04:51 PM
In this case for KD, there's really nothing at risk.

LaVar Ball
09-18-2017, 04:54 PM
I cant remember a softer Athlete in sports.

Agree. Dudes softer than Dwight Coward.

Hawkeye15
09-18-2017, 05:08 PM

when all is said and done, the Warriors, pre-Durant, will have had a 2 time MVP, and 3 guys who made all NBA teams (probably end up making roughly 12 between the 3 of them), probably 25 all star games, and been on a handful of all defensive teams.

That is pre-Durant. No star in history, has ever joined the talent Durant just did, let alone being arguably the best player of the bunch after he joins. Why? Because in the normal world, there is no way on earth a team that good, and that stacked, can afford a Kevin Durant. He happened to hit during a loophole year, which happened to come in a year where a 73 win team that already won a chip without him was just sitting there, arms open for him.

Durant, made the biggest puss move, in superstar history. Period. It can't be argued, and trying to protect him like you are a big sibling is useless. You are much better off just embracing his feminism, his quitter mentality, and his beta instincts, and just saying, "Yep, he is a pansy. But he can play basketball real good, and joined our superteam, so you can all suck it while we win chip after chip until our owner just can't afford it anymore".

COOLbeans
09-18-2017, 05:08 PM

Reading through this whole thread, pretty much everything you've said is making it worse and some stuff is just thouroughly embarrassing. Do yourself, KD, the Warriors and their fans a favor and just let it go.

the fact that you think i wasnt bored at work and you took a thread serious, about hanging from another man's nuts like King Kong, is thoroughly hilarious. Thank you for biting, may I have another?

HandsOnTheWheel
09-18-2017, 05:10 PM
Lmao "bored at work"

IndyRealist
09-18-2017, 05:11 PM
Agree. Dudes softer than Dwight Coward.

In a stroke of brilliant misdirection, both these accounts were actually hacked by Dwight.

IndyRealist
09-18-2017, 05:13 PM
I would just like to point out that I got a warning from a mod for using this terminology. Maybe I shouldn't have said it to the mod.

Scoots
09-18-2017, 05:18 PM
If it's really KD then good lord what an idiot.

I could see someone pick up his phone/laptop and type something in as themselves to defend him and not realize it was going out of his account (my daughter has done this to me MANY times) ... and if that's what happened, then it's still on KD being stupid for not locking up his computer/phone.

TrueFan420
09-18-2017, 05:22 PM

I could see someone pick up his phone/laptop and type something in as themselves to defend him and not realize it was going out of his account (my daughter has done this to me MANY times) ... and if that's what happened, then it's still on KD being stupid for not locking up his computer/phone.

What's worse... that or if he was legit talking in the 3rd person?

COOLbeans
09-18-2017, 05:24 PM

geeze scoots, im surprised you didnt move/ close that thread sooner lol. Where have you been?

COOLbeans
09-18-2017, 05:25 PM
What's worse... that or if he was legit talking in the 3rd person?

dude is really sensitive. and with social media and everything, im not surprised hes hurt. KD is a legit nicey nice guy, always has been always will be.

More-Than-Most
09-18-2017, 05:29 PM
Kevin Durant is the type of dude who trades himself in 2k18 to the nets and puts the difficulty on rookie and wins a championship while going 82-0 and feeling like he just accomplished one of the greatest feats in basketball history and then goes and brags to all his friends about it.

Chronz
09-18-2017, 06:09 PM
NBA superstar, top 10 most known athlete in the USA, makes about $55 million in salary from endorsements and NBA, but has a dupe Twitter account to respond to people criticizing him. This guy needs to get himself a girl or spend some of that money.
The women he chases laugh at his decisions tho

Chronz
09-18-2017, 06:10 PM
Also, in before people who would roast another poster for making a fake account to praise himself because they're biased.
Lol kd would be banned from psd

Chronz
09-18-2017, 06:11 PM

Nice preemptive you got going there dubs homer

tredigs
09-18-2017, 06:19 PM
Hilarious and a mixture of pathetic, but also relateable if true (in the sense that he's vulnerable). Makes you wonder how many of the ultra famous millennials do this but didn't **** up.

Chronz
09-18-2017, 06:20 PM

Yes x3.7 . How anyone could defend her at this point is beyond me. No other would be star would've done this

tredigs
09-18-2017, 06:22 PM
Yes x3.7 . How anyone could defend her at this point is beyond me. No other would be star would've done this

Wouldn't be so sure. I feel like a ton of the <28 year old year old crowd who grew up on the internet are a little different than kids who grew up otherwise.

Chronz
09-18-2017, 06:22 PM
Lmao "bored at work"

It's almost too transparent at this point. Kds defection has turned solid posters into insecure kds

Chronz
09-18-2017, 06:24 PM
Kevin Durant is the type of dude who trades himself in 2k18 to the nets and puts the difficulty on rookie and wins a championship while going 82-0 and feeling like he just accomplished one of the greatest feats in basketball history and then goes and brags to all his friends about it.

He lost in 2k. Trust I've been trying to make them winners, why else would kd join such a historic squad, it's cuz he's incapable of winning in 2k

Chronz
09-18-2017, 06:26 PM
Wouldn't be so sure. I feel like a ton of the <28 year old year old crowd who grew up on the internet are a little different than kids who grew up otherwise.
I'm talking about students of the game. Not some arbitrary age date

Chronz
09-18-2017, 06:27 PM
Hilarious and a mixture of pathetic, but also relateable if true (in the sense that he's vulnerable). Makes you wonder how many of the ultra famous millennials do this but didn't **** up.
Hide behind vague estimates. Nobody is surprised by kd at this point

tredigs
09-18-2017, 06:28 PM
I'm talking about students of the game. Not some arbitrary age date

Growing up in the internet age and growing up pre internet age is not arbitrary (though ambiguous depending on circumstance). Regardless, if this is true, hilarious.

FlashBolt
09-18-2017, 07:20 PM
KD doesn't deny it isn't him so it obviously is him. Someone pointed out that KD was trying to be slick in deleting it and KD just replied, "I just deleted it."

It has to be true at this point.

Lost in all of this is how he blatantly bashed his teammates but never said so initially.. He said he wanted to leave because the Warriors had a better culture, etc., but never mentioned the true reason.. which is he felt he couldn't win at OKC. Pretty pathetic that he trashed OKC. I admit, we could have done better in retaining Harden in hindsight but at the end of the day, he had enough help. Did KD not realize he as up 3-1 with OKC against the Warriors before he failed? Jesus.. Why does he act like OKC was the Kings?

warfelg
09-18-2017, 08:07 PM

That's somehow worse to me. I lock my ish up all the time and I live alone.

IndyRealist
09-18-2017, 08:47 PM
KD doesn't deny it isn't him so it obviously is him. Someone pointed out that KD was trying to be slick in deleting it and KD just replied, "I just deleted it."

Lost in all of this is how he blatantly bashed his teammates but never said so initially.. He said he wanted to leave because the Warriors had a better culture, etc., but never mentioned the true reason.. which is he felt he couldn't win at OKC. Pretty pathetic that he trashed OKC. I admit, we could have done better in retaining Harden in hindsight but at the end of the day, he had enough help. Did KD not realize he as up 3-1 with OKC against the Warriors before he failed? Jesus.. Why does he act like OKC was the Kings?

I mean, everyone knew that why though, right? All the money tied up in Kanter, Adams, and Oladipo.

Jamiecballer
09-18-2017, 09:06 PM

Lost in all of this is how he blatantly bashed his teammates but never said so initially.. He said he wanted to leave because the Warriors had a better culture, etc., but never mentioned the true reason.. which is he felt he couldn't win at OKC. Pretty pathetic that he trashed OKC. I admit, we could have done better in retaining Harden in hindsight but at the end of the day, he had enough help. Did KD not realize he as up 3-1 with OKC against the Warriors before he failed? Jesus.. Why does he act like OKC was the Kings?The word Westbrook should really be flashing in neon lights right about here...

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Saddletramp
09-18-2017, 10:58 PM
the fact that you think i wasnt bored at work and you took a thread serious, about hanging from another man's nuts like King Kong, is thoroughly hilarious. Thank you for biting, may I have another?

Oh, so now when you say dumb stuff and get called out you were just "bored at work" and trolling.

You're still making it worse. Ban yourself.

Raps18-19 Champ
09-18-2017, 11:10 PM
The inconsistency with his reasons for leaving continues.

KingPosey
09-18-2017, 11:13 PM
You're absolutely right. You got me. I just created this account when I came to the Warriors. Now please, stop biting me down there, its starting to get sore.

How many of your posts in this thread alone have had something to do with being around yours or someone's dick? 7 now?

KingPosey
09-18-2017, 11:39 PM
I mean, everyone knew that why though, right? All the money tied up in Kanter, Adams, and Oladipo.

Well oladipo for sure and I think Adams was pretty much after KD was already out the door and just didn't have the nuts to tell them. I just don't get the "my team wasn't good enough, I had no one" stuff. You were literally up 3- ****ing 1 and I'm pretty sure had 4th quarter leads in every single game of the 3 straight you lost KD.

FlashBolt
09-19-2017, 12:19 AM

That's besides the point, to be honest. Those guys are all quality role players who are just there to help the SUPERSTARS. No one expects Roberson to score 20 nor do they expect Kanter and Adams to be Duncan/Robinson. The responsibility of shouldering all that is on Westbrook/Durant - which is deservingly so considering they are the two of the top six NBA players out there. I mean, for context, Durant forgets we were up 3-1 vs the Warriors with a lead heading to the fourth and I believe we had a double-digit lead with five minutes remaining in one of those games. Durant and Westbrook just underperformed and the sad part is, Westbrook is a knucklehead who does it before he thinks about it. Bad plays are incumbent when it's Westbrook down the stretch. KD? Not so much. Dude just absolutely choked.

COOLbeans
09-19-2017, 12:30 AM
How many of your posts in this thread alone have had something to do with being around yours or someone's dick? 7 now?

Did you count my dick references in your head or did you actually tally them up?

COOLbeans
09-19-2017, 12:32 AM
Oh, so now when you say dumb stuff and get called out you were just "bored at work" and trolling.

You're still making it worse. Ban yourself.

You're hilarious :hi5:

YAALREADYKNO
09-19-2017, 04:31 AM
KD knew what he did was weak that's why he keeps trying everything to try and talk himself into not believing it was a ****** move

KingPosey
09-19-2017, 05:52 AM
Did you count my dick references in your head or did you actually tally them up?
Ball parked it, but counting to six on two pages takes about 10 seconds. I have good wifi.

Vinylman
09-19-2017, 06:10 AM

easily the worse take on the situation (surprising from you actually) ... dude absolutely cares or he wouldn't react like he does... his retorts would be much more subtle...

If this is true it is just further confirmation of his Vaginess

Vinylman
09-19-2017, 06:21 AM
There's no need to justify winning. It's just plain as day that KD made an astoundingly weak move worth roasting him for it individually so it blows my mind people can't acknowledge that lol. The Warriors are great, awesome, all that. KD is a great player but he's a ***** for signing with them so he deserves to be roasted and made fun of. It's not any bigger that that, just something funny to make fun of.

bingo ... this has been my point all along...

the dub fans that defend him on this issue are just a joke and are just being homers... the whole issue would die if dubs fans and his Vaginess would just admit it was a weak *** move

Vinylman
09-19-2017, 06:23 AM
Never forget Bob Sura, Adonal Foyle, Monta Ellis and Andris Biedrins leading the squad. Most Warriors fans want to se some better competition and games out of the NBA. A lot of fans are too busy discussing something they cant change rather than talking about what moves can be made to make their own teams better like Warriors fans use to do. Now all we do is watch our favorite team pummel the crap out of the entire NBA. It gets a little long winded to tell the truth.

:9/11:

wow... co-opting an American tragedy to make a lame as **** post...

you sir are a POS

Vinylman
09-19-2017, 06:27 AM

dubs fans to his defense.... why do you guys even post stuff like this? It just leads to more piling on...

As most things in life... things are what they appear to be.

Vinsanity115
09-19-2017, 10:44 AM
The Instagram one was the best.

COOLbeans
09-19-2017, 11:01 AM
Ball parked it, but counting to six on two pages takes about 10 seconds. I have good wifi.

oh gotcha. it was a thread created as a joke that a mod moved into this thread. Its funny that several of the posters in here could not tell that I was using subtle humor. i can give 2 ****s whether some random dudes in middle America harp on Kevin Durant. I thought it was funny to see how much people care about what another man does with his money and his career. Its been over a year now lol.

I too was shocked when he came to the Warriors and was pretty apathetic about it. But the vitriol and hate being spewed by some posters in here can become exhausting and I wanted to comment my opinion on the matter.

Vinylman
09-19-2017, 11:02 AM
oh gotcha. it was a thread created as a joke that a mod moved into this thread. Its funny that several of the posters in here could not tell that I was using subtle humor. i can give 2 ****s whether some random dudes in middle America harp on Kevin Durant. I thought it was funny to see how much people care about what another man does with his money and his career. Its been over a year now lol.

I too was shocked when he came to the Warriors and was pretty apathetic about it. But the vitriol and hate being spewed by some posters in here can become exhausting and I wanted to comment my opinion on the matter.

what is exhausting is the dub homer apologists not seeing his Vaginess for the ***** that he is

COOLbeans
09-19-2017, 11:03 AM
wow... co-opting an American tragedy to make a lame as **** post...

you sir are a POS

doltish

COOLbeans
09-19-2017, 11:04 AM
what is exhausting is the dub homer apologists not seeing his Vaginess for the ***** that he is

oh trust me I see it. Its funny AF. Not sure why you care so much

Vinylman
09-19-2017, 11:08 AM
doltish

I thought I was dim?

changed your mind you POS?

COOLbeans
09-19-2017, 11:10 AM
I thought I was dim?

changed your mind you POS?

Durant doesnt care about your opinion. LOL You are getting way to hyped and salty on the internet. You are a nimwit

Vinylman
09-19-2017, 11:25 AM
Durant doesnt care about your opinion. LOL You are getting way to hyped and salty on the internet. You are a nimwit

my post has nothing to do with his Vaginess... it has to do with you being an *** hat regarding 9/11...

WaDe03
09-19-2017, 11:35 AM
You all should meet up and over this situation and get it on video so you can become internet famous.

WaDe03
09-19-2017, 11:42 AM
"Warriors fan beats up KD hater, says anyone else who has something to say about him can get it too."

"KD hater beats up Warriors fan, says he's coming for KD next and is on the look out for him."

You get tons of comments and views post more videos of yourself on the look out, majority of it fake and now everyone follows your account, you get on TMZ and you're now a millionaire because we live in a world that rewards people for being dumb as ****.

hugepatsfan
09-19-2017, 11:42 AM

Considering he makes accounts to argue with randoms I think it's safe to say he does care lol

warfelg
09-19-2017, 11:46 AM
Considering he makes accounts to argue with randoms I think it's safe to say he does care lol

We need a like function because I would break that thing for this post.

WaDe03
09-19-2017, 11:49 AM
We need a like function because I would break that thing for this post.

I actually think that is something PSD should add.

FlashBolt
09-19-2017, 11:55 AM

He cares enough to have a fake twitter account to respond to people who probably live in their basement and play Mario Party all day...

Chronz
09-19-2017, 12:44 PM

He's said it before, this chick legit thinks he's never been on a contender before joining the most stacked team ever constructed

Chronz
09-19-2017, 12:48 PM
easily the worse take on the situation (surprising from you actually) ... dude absolutely cares or he wouldn't react like he does... his retorts would be much more subtle...

If this is true it is just further confirmation of his Vaginess

He was being facetious bro. You already know how rationale fans feel about kds sex change

Chronz
09-19-2017, 12:48 PM

Even kd wouldn't agree with you, well maybe one of his accounts would

Chronz
09-19-2017, 12:51 PM
He cares enough to have a fake twitter account to respond to people who probably live in their basement and play Mario Party all day...
I wish there were more real gs fans, kd being a ***** doesn't mean the entire fan base should acquiesc to this degree. Wake up dubs, the rest of us know actions speak louder than theory

Chronz
09-19-2017, 12:54 PM
Seems like you're the only one getting emotionally invested, to the rest of the NBA fanbase its just a continuous source of comedy. Lighten up alil, and just a heads up kd will only pay you to defend him if you ask him in private. Dude sent me a dm begging me to stop making fun of him

Vinylman
09-19-2017, 12:54 PM
He was being facetious bro. You already know how rationale fans feel about kds sex change

yeah... his post threw me off as he is usually spot on on this type of stuff...

Chronz
09-19-2017, 01:00 PM

Never in the history of psd has a fan been so ignorantly transparent. He has to be trolling himself at this point, kd is indefensible on and off the court

FlashBolt
09-19-2017, 01:34 PM
Never in the history of psd has a fan been so ignorantly transparent. He has to be trolling himself at this point, kd is indefensible on and off the court

That's something I don't get with Warriors fans.

They try to downplay their OWN team to justify why KD went there..

I just don't understand why it's necessary. You can be a fan of the Warriors and still disagree with KD's decision. Most NBA fans from all teams felt the same way about KD going to the Warriors in that it was a weak and removal of competition from the league. You don't have to be a Warriors fan to see it was a weak move but you should still be happy your team is unstoppable. Nothing wrong with it.

WaDe03
09-19-2017, 02:34 PM

I just don't understand why it's necessary. You can be a fan of the Warriors and still disagree with KD's decision. Most NBA fans from all teams felt the same way about KD going to the Warriors in that it was a weak and removal of competition from the league. You don't have to be a Warriors fan to see it was a weak move but you should still be happy your team is unstoppable. Nothing wrong with it.

They can downplay all they want but they look stupid because they were saying they're the best team ever and made a thread saying Curry was better than MJ the year they went 73-9.

WaDe03
09-19-2017, 02:35 PM

Vagina.

hugepatsfan
09-19-2017, 02:59 PM
My team isn't gonna win a championship in the next 5 years and our most recognizable player thinks the world is flat but at the end of the day we can hang our hats on the fact that no one on the team makes fake accounts to talk themselves up to trolls lmfao

COOLbeans
09-19-2017, 03:17 PM
my post has nothing to do with his Vaginess... it has to do with you being an *** hat regarding 9/11...

youre getting your panties in a bunch over that flag arent you? haha If so then you really are a dolt and also are exhibiting vaginess qualities

More-Than-Most
09-19-2017, 03:23 PM
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headlines/ExternalArticle?articleId=483157

Embiid trolling durant.

COOLbeans
09-19-2017, 03:29 PM

Youre a pretty intelligent poster but some of the guys in here completely missed the subtle nuance in my thread. I know some of them are internet friends and all, but Ill be hard pressed to post sarcastically on this forum again, because some of these guys are nitwits....

I truly dgaf about Durant or critisism about him. Its hilarious to me actually, Durant is a funny soft hearted guy, and people like making fun of him. cool.

FlashBolt
09-19-2017, 04:29 PM
Youre a pretty intelligent poster but some of the guys in here completely missed the subtle nuance in my thread. I know some of them are internet friends and all, but Ill be hard pressed to post sarcastically on this forum again, because some of these guys are nitwits....

I truly dgaf about Durant or critisism about him. Its hilarious to me actually, Durant is a funny soft hearted guy, and people like making fun of him. cool.

I disagree with you thinking people like making fun of him. That sort of laughter and disgust towards Durant wasn't prevalent when he played for us. It was strictly based on him going to the Warriors because now everyone sees the real Durant..

COOLbeans
09-19-2017, 04:44 PM
I disagree with you thinking people like making fun of him. That sort of laughter and disgust towards Durant wasn't prevalent when he played for us. It was strictly based on him going to the Warriors because now everyone sees the real Durant..

Once upon a time a man named Ron Artest went to the Lakers after battling them in the 2nd round of the playoffs. Nobody cared because

1. People respect Artest and wont make fun of him (even when he changes his name to MWP) and

2. People were OK with Artest being 2nd OR even 3rd fiddle to superior players.

and
3. Which I think is the most important: He was traded.. Durant put his own fate into his on hands. Durant by no means is one of my favorite Warriors, not even top 5, but I do think hes gotten a bad rap because he took his fate into his own hands. He is generally seen as a soft guy imo, and people naturally like to make fun of people like that once given a reason to harp.

FlashBolt
09-19-2017, 04:51 PM
Once upon a time a man named Ron Artest went to the Lakers after battling them in the 2nd round of the playoffs. Nobody cared because

1. People respect Artest and wont make fun of him (even when he changes his name to MWP) and

and
3. Which I think is the most important: He was traded.. Durant put his own fate into his on hands. Durant by no means is one of my favorite Warriors, not even top 5, but I do think hes gotten a bad rap because he took his fate into his own hands. He is generally seen as a soft guy imo, and people naturally like to make fun of people like that once given a reason to harp.

What are you talking about, dude? Every NBA player in this league can take their fate into their own hands.. It's called free agency. Plain and simple, people dislike Durant because he gave them a reason to. No one likes someone who runs to the best team when they are that good. All this soft talk wasn't a huge deal until he got to the Warriors and now we're seeing Durant bash his team while forgetting to use his dupe account.. imagine what else he has said. Someone should find his dupe account. Dude is probably talking smack about Curry!

COOLbeans
09-19-2017, 05:20 PM
What are you talking about, dude? Every NBA player in this league can take their fate into their own hands.. It's called free agency. Plain and simple, people dislike Durant because he gave them a reason to. No one likes someone who runs to the best team when they are that good. All this soft talk wasn't a huge deal until he got to the Warriors and now we're seeing Durant bash his team while forgetting to use his dupe account.. imagine what else he has said. Someone should find his dupe account. Dude is probably talking smack about Curry!

Wouldnt be surprised.

warfelg
09-19-2017, 05:21 PM

and

Artest was never a top 3 player in the league joining another top 3 player in the league.

HandsOnTheWheel
09-19-2017, 05:24 PM
Just saw this on another site.

Durant was so upset by the reaction of his Warriors move, he initially regretted it. Even went as far as calling his agent (Kleiman) in his hotel room and yelling "Why the **** did you let me do this to my life."
Smh

FlashBolt
09-19-2017, 06:07 PM
Just saw this on another site.

Smh

That doesn't seem true. Anyone can say anything these days.

Chronz
09-19-2017, 06:26 PM
That doesn't seem true. Anyone can say anything these days.

At this point I put nothing past him

ewing
09-19-2017, 06:30 PM
At this point I put nothing past him

great sig Chroz

ewing
09-19-2017, 06:32 PM
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headlines/ExternalArticle?articleId=483157

Embiid trolling durant.

Rarely are you right about things but Embiid is absolutely awesome

BKLYNpigeon
09-19-2017, 06:48 PM
Petty and Kinda Weak, he will learn from it. Im glad he copped to it so everyone can move on.

Vinylman
09-19-2017, 07:15 PM

and

talk about a dolt... Artest wasn't traded to the Lakers ... rent a clue dude... 3rd fiddle... again.. rent a clue

Raps18-19 Champ
09-19-2017, 08:30 PM
That teacher who called him a coward got it right after all.

He gave BS reasons on why he left when in the end, he basically admitted to what everyone was saying all along. That despite being up 3-1 against the Warriors, he didn't believe in his abilities or in his team (despite being one of the best supporting casts the past few years).

There's nothing wrong with any of that but have some ****ing integrity and admit it. Don't try to pass it off as some "personal growth" **** in some essay.

But that's who he is I guess. He's an insecure person who makes decisions but can't handle the scrutiny so he has to lie and deceive to try and paint an image he wants. I can't wait until someone finds his other twitter to find out all the real reasons he left the Thunder.

Raps18-19 Champ
09-19-2017, 08:41 PM

Yup.

Like I've been saying this whole time, I have no problem with him leaving. Only that he keeps giving BS reasons when the narrative was pretty obvious. That despite being up 3-1, he didn't believe in his team or organization and thought he needed to go from a top 3 supporting cast to the best team in the league. Had he admitted that from the very beginning, I wouldn't have had a problem.

It looks like he finally let the cat out of the bag though. If he said he left because he didn't want to play with Westy or Billy Donavan, then sure. But instead he blatantly lied and has tried to do multiple childish things to cover up his insecurities. What else is there to discuss at this point about him?

Raps18-19 Champ
09-19-2017, 08:44 PM
Petty and Kinda Weak, he will learn from it. Im glad he copped to it so everyone can move on.

Hopefully he will admit (in first person) to the real reasons he left as well.

COOLbeans
09-19-2017, 08:45 PM
talk about a dolt... Artest wasn't traded to the Lakers ... rent a clue dude... 3rd fiddle... again.. rent a clue

You truly are a dumb *** haha. The only reason I'm responding is so you don't delete your stupid post

http://www.espn.com/nba/news/story?id=4303679

Saddletramp
09-19-2017, 09:34 PM
You truly are a dumb *** haha. The only reason I'm responding is so you don't delete your stupid post

http://www.espn.com/nba/news/story?id=4303679

Lol, that backfired on you.

They weren't traded for each other. Ariza wanted more money than the Lakers offered so he bolted for the Rockets, who gave him that money. Arrest wasn't going to be re-signed in Houston, so he left and ended up getting an offer from the Lakers that was basically what Ariza was hoping for. Vinylman was right, you are a dolt. Run along. The adults are talking.

Seriously, do yourself a favor a ban yourself.

KB24PG16
09-19-2017, 09:49 PM
this guy is so concerned with his image to his fans, but then acts like he doesnt care what people say about him. lol he finally won and he's probably unhappy with his life

KB24PG16
09-19-2017, 09:51 PM
have to wonder what his old teammates think of him now, kd threw them all the under the bus.

WaDe03
09-19-2017, 09:55 PM

This guy needs to take the year off and go a therapist or something, I'm dead serious.

FlashBolt
09-19-2017, 10:31 PM

This guy needs to take the year off and go a therapist or something, I'm dead serious.

Omfg, this guy is so mentally weak and insecure it's amazing. I actually feel bad for him at this point.. Can't eat.. can't sleep? To hell with that. This guy is pathetic!

GodsSon
09-19-2017, 10:37 PM
KD is charmin soft all-around.

That's why he went to GS in the first place and that's why he creates fake accounts to get people to like him.

Beta ish.

COOLbeans
09-19-2017, 10:51 PM

They weren't traded for each other. Ariza wanted more money than the Lakers offered so he bolted for the Rockets, who gave him that money. Arrest wasn't going to be re-signed in Houston, so he left and ended up getting an offer from the Lakers that was basically what Ariza was hoping for. Vinylman was right, you are a dolt. Run along. The adults are talking.

you're a weenie bro

COOLbeans
09-19-2017, 10:56 PM
It's amazing how many little **** boys are running around getting boners by talking **** about multi multi mllinaires all day. You people act like this is a cult or something and you feel the need to come to each other defense. Some of you have turned into females over these years

WaDe03
09-19-2017, 11:11 PM
It's amazing how many little **** boys are running around getting boners by talking **** about multi multi mllinaires all day. You people act like this is a cult or something and you feel the need to come to each other defense. Some of you have turned into females over these years

I'm hard as a rock!

WaDe03
09-19-2017, 11:13 PM
Omfg, this guy is so mentally weak and insecure it's amazing. I actually feel bad for him at this point.. Can't eat.. can't sleep? To hell with that. This guy is pathetic!

So pathetic. Reports also say he was up in his hotel all night when he made the decision to leave, called his agent and said "why the **** did you let me do this" and his agent had to go to his hotel room.

SteveZissou
09-19-2017, 11:37 PM

Lol dude you're worse than peak Miami heat bron era fans. Annoying and pompous as hell.

Vinsanity115
09-20-2017, 12:06 AM

Wait....are YOU Kevin Durant? Is this another one of your accounts? You never know anymore..

Also, check the bolded bruh. Not sure what kind of females you're dealing with. KD.

Vinsanity115
09-20-2017, 12:07 AM
Lol dude you're worse than peak Miami heat bron era fans. Annoying and pompous as hell.

Dude peak Miami Heat bandwagon was absolutely brutal. I don't think people remember just how bad that was..I was so angry all the time watching them gloat and be douchey.

FlashBolt
09-20-2017, 12:16 AM
This thread went from "stop bashing KD" to everyone just bashing COOLbeans. Idk but I like it.

Vinylman
09-20-2017, 06:27 AM

he is so ****ing stupid it isn't even worth pointing out anymore... at least you memorialized his ignorance

Vinylman
09-20-2017, 06:29 AM
you're a weenie bro

uh oh ... the edited post... it is confirmed ... you are his Vaginess...

EXPOSED!

ewing
09-20-2017, 07:32 AM

I wish I was a female with a boner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

warfelg
09-20-2017, 07:54 AM
I have serious doubts that he was actually in on that ESPYs joke.

COOLbeans
09-20-2017, 09:34 AM
I wish I was a female with a boner

Why

mrblisterdundee
09-20-2017, 10:33 AM

He does it because he's insecure, and he cares too much.

Jamiecballer
09-20-2017, 10:39 AM
sorta sad how lost in all of this is the fact that he completely owned it in a way that 99.99% of athletes will never accept full responsibility for their mistakes. instead its the same sort of "i knew he was was weak" or "that's not what he said at first" high school girl nonsense that has completely destroyed this site. he is a human being. nobody would have respected him saying those things as his reason for leaving so lets get a grip. he is trolled endlessly on the internet for a decision he had every right to make. it's very easy and probably completely untrue for anyone who suggests it wouldn't get to them eventually. we are all human. and so he did something silly, which he has been startlingly upfront about. "bring the criticism, i deserve it" he says. what more do you guys want?

hugepatsfan
09-20-2017, 10:43 AM
sorta sad how lost in all of this is the fact that he completely owned it in a way that 99.99% of athletes will never accept full responsibility for their mistakes. instead its the same sort of "i knew he was was weak" or "that's not what he said at first" high school girl nonsense that has completely destroyed this site. he is a human being. nobody would have respected him saying those things as his reason for leaving so lets get a grip. he is trolled endlessly on the internet for a decision he had every right to make. it's very easy and probably completely untrue for anyone who suggests it wouldn't get to them. and so he did something silly, which he has been startlingly upfront about. "bring the criticism, i deserve it" he says. what more do you guys want?

Are people even trolling him over what he said? I thought we were trolling him because he uses fake social media accounts to argue in 3rd person to people on the internet about himself lmfao

Jamiecballer
09-20-2017, 10:46 AM
trust me, i get it. if i remove the person from the situation its funny.

Vee-Rex
09-20-2017, 10:55 AM
sorta sad how lost in all of this is the fact that he completely owned it in a way that 99.99% of athletes will never accept full responsibility for their mistakes. instead its the same sort of "i knew he was was weak" or "that's not what he said at first" high school girl nonsense that has completely destroyed this site. he is a human being. nobody would have respected him saying those things as his reason for leaving so lets get a grip. he is trolled endlessly on the internet for a decision he had every right to make. it's very easy and probably completely untrue for anyone who suggests it wouldn't get to them. and so he did something silly, which he has been startlingly upfront about. "bring the criticism, i deserve it" he says. what more do you guys want?

If you really stop to think about it... what other choice did he have?

If he claimed he got hacked, NO ONE would believe him and it would make it all so much worse. It's not the same as other stars using the "hack" claim to ignore their mistakes. They just appear immature. However, denial from Durant would've only fed into the hysteria that he's a mentally weak *****. The giant snowball would be even bigger. There's no other logical response but to own up to it. He was caught red-handed - to deny it would've be preposterous.

So I don't view his "remorse" as anything but a way to try to gain pity. He ripped his ex-team, coach and players, and would probably still be doing that if he wasn't caught (hell he might be doing it right now under more fake accounts).

He's by far the most mentally weak superstar I've ever heard of. And I won't throw a pity party for him either - he benefits by winning and getting rings and accolades and celebrating and trash talking and by being a "fake tough guy" (I love that phrase because it's so lame lol). We'll have to deal with that throughout the entire NBA season.

Vinylman
09-20-2017, 11:07 AM

he has never OWNED what he did... he has made excuse after excuse and now has resorted to using fake accounts to prop up his image...

he is a vag and should be called out for it.

Raps18-19 Champ
09-20-2017, 11:59 AM

Im not sure what you are looking for here. He tried to fabricate an image the past year and vehemently denied the reasons for many of his actions, only for those people to end up being right (and it was exposed in an embarrasing way too).

Am I suddenly supposed to have a new found of respect for him now just because he admitted to making a mistake on being exposed but will probably continue to use fake accounts to keep his image and not admit to the reasons why he left?

ewing
09-20-2017, 11:59 AM
Why

I like boobs and shooting loads

valade16
09-20-2017, 12:10 PM

Tough to admire admission of guilt when you've been caught red handed.

Vee-Rex
09-20-2017, 12:28 PM
https://twitter.com/KingJosiah54/status/909848340417847296

https://twitter.com/MarkG_Medina/status/910206949823717378

https://twitter.com/IamHarshDave/status/909799838082060288

https://twitter.com/DaveDeckard/status/910013974120296451

HandsOnTheWheel
09-20-2017, 01:06 PM
I have serious doubts that he was actually in on that ESPYs joke.

Of course he wasn't. I get the feeling a lot of these high profile guys have someone behind the scenes telling them what to say to the media to preserve their image, no different than KD. He lacks a spine and it shows, not much the guy behind the scenes can do to save his *** this time haha

nastynice
09-20-2017, 01:40 PM
My team isn't gonna win a championship in the next 5 years and our most recognizable player thinks the world is flat but at the end of the day we can hang our hats on the fact that no one on the team makes fake accounts to talk themselves up to trolls lmfao

As a pats fan, I'd think ud have a lil higher standard than that.. ;)

nastynice
09-20-2017, 01:43 PM
Of course he wasn't. I get the feeling a lot of these high profile guys have someone behind the scenes telling them what to say to the media to preserve their image, no different than KD. He lacks a spine and it shows, not much the guy behind the scenes can do to save his *** this time haha

Everybody's spoiled now days. He was pretty clearly messing around with that tho

nastynice
09-20-2017, 01:49 PM
He's just finding himself. thing is, this exact mentality is the exact mentality that is going to land him in that Jordan lebron tier when all said and done. I never thought he was capable of that, but after watching him this off season, I think he'll make that push. His whole mentality is changing, he just hitting a rough patch.

Happens with everyone :)

WaDe03
09-20-2017, 01:55 PM
He's just finding himself. thing is, this exact mentality is the exact mentality that is going to land him in that Jordan lebron tier when all said and done. I never thought he was capable of that, but after watching him this off season, I think he'll make that push. His whole mentality is changing, he just hitting a rough patch.

He won't be on that tier ever lol.

Where has Warriors Nation leader eDush been?

Chronz
09-20-2017, 01:57 PM

I couldn't finish your post without wanting to throw up at what you call facts. Disagree with you 100%, you don't know these athletes well enough for your theory to carry any weight. KD has acted exactly as I envisioned and its only sad in the sense that he's hit rock bottom

nastynice
09-20-2017, 02:05 PM
He won't be on that tier ever lol.

Where has Warriors Nation leader eDush been?

Actually, I know things went south with ur boy, but most players don't start their rapid decline at 28. KD still has numerous prime years left

nastynice
09-20-2017, 02:06 PM
I couldn't finish your post without wanting to throw up at what you call facts. Disagree with you 100%, you don't know these athletes well enough for your theory to carry any weight. KD has acted exactly as I envisioned and its only sad in the sense that he's hit rock bottom

Finals MVP, NBA champ, 35 ppg in the finals, repetitively ****ting on the nba's best player for 5 games.

Quite a low "bottom" there, huh, lol

Saddletramp
09-20-2017, 02:06 PM
Yeah, if you weren't on that tier before you joined a 73 win former championship team, then you're not getting on it after you join a 73 win former championship team. If 2 out of 3 of Curry/Klay/Green leave or gets injured and falls off a cliff then it's doable, but that's unlikely to happen.

Saddletramp
09-20-2017, 02:09 PM
Finals MVP, NBA champ, 35 ppg in the finals, repetitively ****ting on the nba's best player for 5 games.

Still don't get it. Not surprising.

nastynice
09-20-2017, 02:13 PM
Yeah, if you weren't on that tier before you joined a 73 win former championship team, then you're not getting on it after you join a 73 win former championship team. If 2 out of 3 of Curry/Klay/Green leave or gets injured and falls off a cliff then it's doable, but that's unlikely to happen.

No, he just has to perform as he did last year. Couple of those under the belt n it's a wrap :nod:

nastynice
09-20-2017, 02:15 PM
Still don't get it. Not surprising.

I'm talking about basketball in regards to a basketball player. Ur talking twitter accounts and espy awards.

I'm pretty sure between the two of us, it's you who doesn't seem to get ****..

Saddletramp
09-20-2017, 02:19 PM
No, he just has to perform as he did last year. Couple of those under the belt n it's a wrap :nod:

Still don't get it. It can't be dumbed down anymore for you.

I'm talking about basketball in regards to a basketball player. Ur talking twitter accounts and espy awards.

I'm not talking about anything other than his play. Just like Coolbeans, you do more harm than good. Ban yourself.

WaDe03
09-20-2017, 02:21 PM
Actually, I know things went south with ur boy, but most players don't start their rapid decline at 28. KD still has numerous prime years left

Lmao it definitely didn't start at 28. Most players don't make the biggest ***** move in sports history to win. KD did, Wade didn't. KD will never top what Wade did in 06.

WaDe03
09-20-2017, 02:22 PM

No, it's actually you that clearly doesn't understand.

nastynice
09-20-2017, 02:34 PM
Still don't get it. It can't be dumbed down anymore for you.

I'm not talking about anything other than his play. Just like Coolbeans, you do more harm than good. Ban yourself.

I brought up his play and you said I don't get it...now ur saying ur talking about nothing more than his play. lmaooo, pick a lane bro!

nastynice
09-20-2017, 02:38 PM
Lmao it definitely didn't start at 28. Most players don't make the biggest ***** move in sports history to win. KD did, Wade didn't. KD will never top what Wade did in 06.

lmao, yea, getting whistles because a defender looked at you. Great accomplishment. That's why everyone, including Dwayne wade fans, overwhelmingly agree the '06 finals to be the most biased and poorly officiated in history

If thats the peak of his accomplishment then it's safe to say kd is clearly past him already

TheDish87
09-20-2017, 03:01 PM

lol nooooo this doesnt happen to everyone.

Jamiecballer
09-20-2017, 03:11 PM
If you really stop to think about it... what other choice did he have?

If he claimed he got hacked, NO ONE would believe him and it would make it all so much worse. It's not the same as other stars using the "hack" claim to ignore their mistakes. They just appear immature. However, denial from Durant would've only fed into the hysteria that he's a mentally weak *****. The giant snowball would be even bigger. There's no other logical response but to own up to it. He was caught red-handed - to deny it would've be preposterous.

So I don't view his "remorse" as anything but a way to try to gain pity. He ripped his ex-team, coach and players, and would probably still be doing that if he wasn't caught (hell he might be doing it right now under more fake accounts).

He's by far the most mentally weak superstar I've ever heard of. And I won't throw a pity party for him either - he benefits by winning and getting rings and accolades and celebrating and trash talking and by being a "fake tough guy" (I love that phrase because it's so lame lol). We'll have to deal with that throughout the entire NBA season.

except he did have a choice, because we both know there have been many many many people caught cheating in one way or another that gave ridiculous excuses that we all knew 99.99% were not true.

we've also seen plenty of athletes give far less convincing apologies, it's obviously subjective but if you watch his body language and just look at how thoroughly he covers his mistakes and the words he uses to describe his own conduct, i'm not sure how you can view that as anything but geniune but to each their own there.

and yes, he wasn't complementary to his teammates but if that was his objective feelings about the situation then it can be classified as honesty. if you ask me my reasons for going to another company and i think it's because they have better personnel then i guess by your rational i would be "ripping" the other company's personnel but i fail to see how that is ripping anyone. honestly, the only person who should be feeling disrespected here is Donovan.

Jamiecballer
09-20-2017, 03:12 PM
he has never OWNED what he did... he has made excuse after excuse and now has resorted to using fake accounts to prop up his image...

he is a vag and should be called out for it.

what does he need to say to own it? i signed with the best team in the league? is there a reason why he needs to declare something so obviously self-evident? i'm just curious what you mean by OWNING IT

Chronz
09-20-2017, 03:21 PM

Yeah am I suppose to think otherwise because he's good at basketball? I say this already having made money off his decision so it's not like he's quieted the doubters about anything lol

Chronz
09-20-2017, 03:22 PM
what does he need to say to own it? i signed with the best team in the league? is there a reason why he needs to declare something so obviously self-evident? i'm just curious what you mean by OWNING IT
Yes. That would be a start instead he goes the other way. Kd is too insecure to know the right course of action he'd rather be fake

hugepatsfan
09-20-2017, 03:35 PM

First kiss
Losing virginity
First job
Buying your first car
Buying a house
First promotion
Getting exposed for your fake social media account to defend yourself in 3rd person vs. hater

The rights of passage to manhood and key elements of personal growth.

Vee-Rex
09-20-2017, 03:37 PM
except he did have a choice, because we both know there have been many many many people caught cheating in one way or another that gave ridiculous excuses that we all knew 99.99% were not true.

And if he lied about it, he may have brought even MORE heat onto himself. Admitting to it sorta nips it in the bud, which I'm sure was the driving reason behind him confessing to it. None of us has to be impressed that he admitted to it AFTER being caught.

we've also seen plenty of athletes give far less convincing apologies, it's obviously subjective but if you watch his body language and just look at how thoroughly he covers his mistakes and the words he uses to describe his own conduct, i'm not sure how you can view that as anything but geniune but to each their own there.

Neither you or I can say whether he's genuine or not, but it's 100% fact that he's extremely/overly insecure, and that's the polite way of putting it.

and yes, he wasn't complementary to his teammates but if that was his objective feelings about the situation then it can be classified as honesty. if you ask me my reasons for going to another company and i think it's because they have better personnel then i guess by your rational i would be "ripping" the other company's personnel but i fail to see how that is ripping anyone. honestly, the only person who should be feeling disrespected here is Donovan.

Honesty isn't always professional, though. If I was "honest" about everything, I'd never be able to keep a job, let alone acquire one. Also, if he was ALL ABOUT being honest, he would've said those things the moment he left OKC. But instead he chooses to do it behind fake accounts, which is lame.

Listen, we all know KD's human. We all have our insecurities. But the difference is that mature people would just ignore the naysayers. They wouldn't create fake accounts, they wouldn't wear "cupcake apparel" in an attempt to appear unaffected, they wouldn't constantly fire back to trolling teens on twitter with childish remarks (he said "your mama" to one, lol) they wouldn't create a shoe-line based on cupcakes, nor go to any of the lengths that KD has gone to.

You don't gain sympathy by lashing out and embracing a villain status, then being all apologetic and remorseful ONLY when you get caught doing something lame and utterly ridiculous.

His entire approach and reaction to everything is gonna determine (as it has before) whether or not all of this dies a quick death or continues to drag his reputation through the mud.

Hawkeye15
09-20-2017, 03:39 PM

Durant, will never be on the same tier as Jordan or LeBron. Never.

Htownballa1622
09-20-2017, 03:49 PM

THIS.
FACTS.
GAME,SET,MATCH.

:dance:

I'm glad people are starting to see him for what he is. I noticed this long ago back when he was barking from the sideline calling ppl "soft & p****" while he wore a boot.

WaDe03
09-20-2017, 04:07 PM
lmao, yea, getting whistles because a defender looked at you. Great accomplishment. That's why everyone, including Dwayne wade fans, overwhelmingly agree the '06 finals to be the most biased and poorly officiated in history

If thats the peak of his accomplishment then it's safe to say kd is clearly past him already

You're not very smart.

Jamiecballer
09-20-2017, 05:35 PM
Tough to admire admission of guilt when you've been caught red handed.

sure, but it's not like he did anything illegal. like it's embarrassing at best.

Jamiecballer
09-20-2017, 05:36 PM

i know you couldn't finish the post. that is pretty self evident since i didn't say claim anything of a factual nature, nor did i say that i knew athletes, or "these atheletes" whoever that refers to.

WaDe03
09-20-2017, 05:40 PM

Lmao! You know they're all clowning him.

Jamiecballer
09-20-2017, 05:41 PM
Yes. That would be a start instead he goes the other way. Kd is too insecure to know the right course of action he'd rather be fake

lmao what a joke, you have access to the internet or a newspaper right?

Jamiecballer
09-20-2017, 05:47 PM
And if he lied about it, he may have brought even MORE heat onto himself. Admitting to it sorta nips it in the bud, which I'm sure was the driving reason behind him confessing to it. None of us has to be impressed that he admitted to it AFTER being caught.

Neither you or I can say whether he's genuine or not, but it's 100% fact that he's extremely/overly insecure, and that's the polite way of putting it.

Honesty isn't always professional, though. If I was "honest" about everything, I'd never be able to keep a job, let alone acquire one. Also, if he was ALL ABOUT being honest, he would've said those things the moment he left OKC. But instead he chooses to do it behind fake accounts, which is lame.

Listen, we all know KD's human. We all have our insecurities. But the difference is that mature people would just ignore the naysayers. They wouldn't create fake accounts, they wouldn't wear "cupcake apparel" in an attempt to appear unaffected, they wouldn't constantly fire back to trolling teens on twitter with childish remarks (he said "your mama" to one, lol) they wouldn't create a shoe-line based on cupcakes, nor go to any of the lengths that KD has gone to.

You don't gain sympathy by lashing out and embracing a villain status, then being all apologetic and remorseful ONLY when you get caught doing something lame and utterly ridiculous.

His entire approach and reaction to everything is gonna determine (as it has before) whether or not all of this dies a quick death or continues to drag his reputation through the mud.

honestly all i can say is i've never see him do what you are calling embracing a villain status. and you can't have it both ways. if you want him to be honest about everything, then the entire first paragraph of this post is moot. but i maintain that he wouldn't have gained anyones respect by saying those things at the time he left and he's acting like someone who has been badly hurt by the constant internet trolling. most of us do not have to stand up to anything even close to this in our personal lives so i don't put a lot of stock in the old this is what us mature folks do because it's not comparable to anything we "normal" humans ever have to endure.

goingfor28
09-20-2017, 06:07 PM
KD is a massive vag

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

FlashBolt
09-20-2017, 06:11 PM
LMFAO. Don't ever talk about KD in the Jordan and LeBron tier. The guy would still be losing MVP's to Curry and rings to LeBron or Curry if not for his cowardly tactic. That's why he left.. cause he can't beat LeBron regardless and he knows damn well if LeBron ain't getting it, only other team is the Warriors.. KD is a joke! Insecure and weakest athlete mentally ever! Imagine if LeBron was speaking to his haters on a fake Twitter.. imagine how hard he would be bashed!

Rivera
09-20-2017, 06:20 PM
im not sure what this thread turned into, but im not surprised. im more surprised he got caught. I feel like famous people do this often we just dont know because they are annoynmus accounts

didnt skip bayless get busted for posting positive comments inside his twitter feed

tredigs
09-20-2017, 06:24 PM
Yeah am I suppose to think otherwise because he's good at basketball? I say this already having made money off his decision so it's not like he's quieted the doubters about anything lol

He didn't get caught beating his girlfriend and doesn't have children all over the states that he doesn't take care of. If his low is insecurity about a decision he had every right to make and his attempts to defend it, he's doing a hell of a lot better than many athletes out there.

Let's have a little perspective here for a change.

That said, by all means, continue the clown-sesh.

Raps18-19 Champ
09-20-2017, 07:39 PM
honestly all i can say is i've never see him do what you are calling embracing a villain status. and you can't have it both ways. if you want him to be honest about everything, then the entire first paragraph of this post is moot. but i maintain that he wouldn't have gained anyones respect by saying those things at the time he left and he's acting like someone who has been badly hurt by the constant internet trolling. most of us do not have to stand up to anything even close to this in our personal lives so i don't put a lot of stock in the old this is what us mature folks do because it's not comparable to anything we "normal" humans ever have to endure.

That doesn't really excuse him from the scrutiny. Once he left and saw the feedback, it was his decision to deceive and lie to portray an image he craved. Now it's all been exposed and people he tried to fool are having the time of their lives.

Saddletramp
09-20-2017, 07:42 PM

Lmao! You know they're all clowning him.

Honestly, all he had to go was let it go. Quit social media and don't feed the people who were upset with his decision. Give it a year or a few years and it'll still get talked about, but not near the level it's at now. But he just keeps fueling the fire and giving in to the people who are bashing him. He's making it worse.

Fake accounts? Texting a reporter to ask a question about Bayless because Bayless mean tweeted him? Reading tweets after games to see how people are reacting to you? Ripping Under Armor for no reason knowing that that's Curry's endorsement? !What a World Class Drama Queen.

Raps18-19 Champ
09-20-2017, 07:45 PM
He didn't get caught beating his girlfriend and doesn't have children all over the states that he doesn't take care of. If his low is insecurity about a decision he had every right to make and his attempts to defend it, he's doing a hell of a lot better than many athletes out there.

He had every right to leave OKC for GSW if he wanted but 'respect' is a completely separate topic. The problem is he wants to do what he wants AND want people to be okay with what he did. That's insecurity and out of base with reality. You can't please everyone. He should have stuck to his words about not caring and moved on. Instead, his decision was to pretend/deceive/lie (and would still probably be doing had he not been caught) in order to falsely gain the respect he desires. Well cat is out of the bag and he has every right to be scrutinized.

ewing
09-20-2017, 07:54 PM

There is a difference bt being a bad person and being a *****.

Jamiecballer
09-20-2017, 08:39 PM
That doesn't really excuse him from the scrutiny. Once he left and saw the feedback, it was his decision to deceive and lie to portray an image he craved. Now it's all been exposed and people he tried to fool are having the time of their lives.Well sure but in fairness those same people have been having the time of their lives anyway so it obviously makes no difference how he plays it.

But really, how did he lie? What was the deception? I'm having a hard time understanding this... did someone ask him why he left and he didn't say because I don't think the coach is good enough, or that I don't believe my teammates are good enough because I think we all know that's why just about anyone leaves a team and no one is expected to slander the team they left behind, the coach they left behind... is this reserved only for Durant or something

Chronz
09-20-2017, 08:43 PM
It just hit me, KD is suppose to be our villain... truly the one we deserve

nastynice
09-20-2017, 08:46 PM
You're not very smart.

That's all you got to say?

lol, exactly ;)

Chronz
09-20-2017, 08:46 PM

Max brought it up, even if we all objectively knew he was in birds class, it's hard to ever put him past Bird let alone cone close to Bron n MJ

Still, he may yet get bored of this lack of competition he's created

Chronz
09-20-2017, 08:47 PM
lmao what a joke, you have access to the internet or a newspaper right?

No joke. Where's your internet?

Chronz
09-20-2017, 08:50 PM

thanks? I'll bask in the fact that he's a great guy, still gonna revel in his lack of spine brother.

In all seriousness tho, I'll continue bashing away now

Chronz
09-20-2017, 08:53 PM
Well sure but in fairness those same people have been having the time of their lives anyway so it obviously makes no difference how he plays it.

But really, how did he lie? What was the deception? I'm having a hard time understanding this... did someone ask him why he left and he didn't say because I don't think the coach is good enough, or that I don't believe my teammates are good enough because I think we all know that's why just about anyone leaves a team and no one is expected to slander the team they left behind, the coach they left behind... is this reserved only for Durant or something

There you go trying to make up facts. I for one can tell you, had he actually attempted to own up to what he did, I would go about 30% less hard (sawft is not in my dictionary) at his sex change.

Use the internet guy

nastynice
09-20-2017, 09:02 PM

THIS.
FACTS.
GAME,SET,MATCH.

:dance:

I'm glad people are starting to see him for what he is. I noticed this long ago back when he was barking from the sideline calling ppl "soft & p****" while he wore a boot.

Just wait and see

A month ago I woulda said the same thing. But now I see something else. He will get there. He hungry. He finally hungry.

He never was before this summer. But now he is

Raps18-19 Champ
09-20-2017, 09:07 PM
Well sure but in fairness those same people have been having the time of their lives anyway so it obviously makes no difference how he plays it.

What's hard to understand? It's not hard to find inconsistencies in his stories and as we just found out, he has no problem stooping as low as pretending to be someone else and trashing his former team (when he tries to say he has nothing but respect for them) in order for you to change your opinion about him.

Raps18-19 Champ
09-20-2017, 09:39 PM
The fact that it took him 10 years to be hungry (in your words at least) should be enough reason for him to never be mentioned in the same breath as MJ and some of the other greats.

Lol :clap:

kdspurman
09-20-2017, 09:39 PM
Just wait and see

A month ago I woulda said the same thing. But now I see something else. He will get there. He hungry. He finally hungry.

The fact that it took him 10 years to be hungry (in your words at least) should be enough reason for him to never be mentioned in the same breath as MJ and some of the other greats.

nastynice
09-20-2017, 09:44 PM

Not really

Shaq never had a fire under his *** his WHOLE career. Never stopped him from being an all time great.

KD was on the same path. But I just seen a fire under his ***, so ladies and gents, prepare to watch that path elevate.

And it's all thanks to the haters :)

Kd so soft, haters make him better

Good for me :)

kdspurman
09-20-2017, 09:51 PM
Not really

Shaq never had a fire under his *** his WHOLE career. Never stopped him from being an all time great.

KD was on the same path. But I just seen a fire under his ***, so ladies and gents, prepare to watch that path elevate.

And it's all thanks to the haters :)

Kd so soft, haters make him better

Good for me :)

But you said Jordan and LeBron (?) And there are many others greats who had that fire in them from the jump. Also he's got a ways to go to be the dominant type of player Shaq was.

I personally don't care what he does/says at this point , I just want The Klaw and Co to get another crack at him. :smoking:

SteBO
09-20-2017, 10:29 PM
He had every right to leave OKC for GSW if he wanted but 'respect' is a completely separate topic. The problem is he wants to do what he wants AND want people to be okay with what he did. That's insecurity and out of base with reality. You can't please everyone. He should have stuck to his words about not caring and moved on. Instead, his decision was to pretend/deceive/lie (and would still probably be doing had he not been caught) in order to falsely gain the respect he desires. Well cat is out of the bag and he has every right to be scrutinized.
Kyrie tried pulling the same stunt on First Take a couple days ago. I'm not sure what KD expected after winning it all....but he's either SUPER na´ve or just dumb if he thought people would just forget he hopped on the Warriors bandwagon to win. This also pertains to a number of Dubs fans on here.....we can acknowledge KD had every right to make his move as a UFA. Doesn't mean people have to respect it.

Vee-Rex
09-21-2017, 12:08 AM
https://twitter.com/RedditCFB/status/909924748368412673

FlashBolt
09-21-2017, 12:20 AM
https://twitter.com/RedditCFB/status/909924748368412673

send it to Chronz please.

Saddletramp
09-21-2017, 12:22 AM
Just wait and see

One reason why he'll never get on their level, chucko. You done goofed by typing that.

Saddletramp
09-21-2017, 12:34 AM
Not really

And Shaq isn't on MJ's/Lebron's level.

And it's all thanks to the haters.

Easy to get that fire when you joined what KD joined. Tell me straight, were the Bulls a 70+ win team before Jordan showed up? Had they won a title in the years before he got there? And comparing Lebron to pre-Warriors Durant is silly, too. That's why Durant is acting like a 8th grade girl on social media and in public. He failed at being on that level (even with a future Triple Double MVP). He's a great player no matter where he plays but he's not in MJ's/LBJ's level. And you know it.

Chronz
09-21-2017, 01:05 AM
Gimme Shaq when he was driven over anyone mentioned

Chronz
09-21-2017, 01:09 AM
send it to Chronz please.
I'll give you e-props if you can track down the meme of kd reading a book on how to win a championship

nastynice
09-21-2017, 01:23 AM
But you said Jordan and LeBron (?) And there are many others greats who had that fire in them from the jump. Also he's got a ways to go to be the dominant type of player Shaq was.

I personally don't care what he does/says at this point , I just want The Klaw and Co to get another crack at him. :smoking:

Yea, tier 1, Jordan, lebron, Shaq, Hakeem, Kareem. Shaq was lazy, didn't stop him. Lebron is mentally a softie (tho kd seems to be gunning for that spot, lol), didn't stop him. KD finally figured out his motivation 10 yrs into the league, and it won't stop him

nastynice
09-21-2017, 01:29 AM
And Shaq isn't on MJ's/Lebron's level.

Easy to get that fire when you joined what KD joined. Tell me straight, were the Bulls a 70+ win team before Jordan showed up? Had they won a title in the years before he got there? And comparing Lebron to pre-Warriors Durant is silly, too. That's why Durant is acting like a 8th grade girl on social media and in public. He failed at being on that level (even with a future Triple Double MVP). He's a great player no matter where he plays but he's not in MJ's/LBJ's level. And you know it.

Jordan joined a team that was minutes away from a finals appearance. So what? He's a softie cuz of that? Great. Have fun convincing people ;)

Shaq is without a doubt a tier 1 all time great, lol, you crazy person!

I know he's not on lebron or Jordan level yet, same way you know kd absolutely **** on lebron last finals. But you gotta pay attention to what I'm saying, I said he will get there because I NOW can see that fire in him. He always had fire, and wanted to win, but this a diff fire I'm talking about. You will see very soon.

Saddletramp
09-21-2017, 05:52 AM
Love to see him get that fire for a different team where he needs it to win and not just coattail ride. He's too big of a puss to do that, though.

Why he won't is that 10 year time frame you're talking about. It took him ten years to "finally figure out his motivation"? And you think he's capable of going down as a Top 3 guy of all time? You simply can not be serious. One of the top teams ever? Sure. And he's a big part of it. But if you don't know if you're a GOAT level stud by Year Ten, then you ain't a GOAT level stud.

IndyRealist
09-21-2017, 06:51 AM
Since when is Lebron not soft? All this ish about KD, we were saying about Lebron a few years ago. Almost verbatim, minus the mutiple twitter accounts. That's a real wtf. But the suggestion that Lebron isn't soft, didn't take the easy route, didn't throw his teammates under the bus, didn't have breakdowns, didn't pout like a 5yr old, is a fabrication of the last two years. KD just gave us someone else to hate on.