PDA

View Full Version : Who sacrifices the most for the Warriors?

JasonJohnHorn
07-24-2017, 09:45 PM
Who sacrifices the most for the Warriors?

Balltime
07-24-2017, 09:51 PM
Klay Thompson.

Take's on the best back court player on defense, and his touches are down with KD on the set.

MarvinFinley
07-24-2017, 09:54 PM
I think they all play as a team, I don't know if sacrifice is the correct word. But I do think that if Green was on a bad team he would average around 20 ppg 50%, 11 rebounds, 6 assists, 2 steals 2 blocks.

FlashBolt
07-24-2017, 09:56 PM
I think they all play as a team, I don't know if sacrifice is the correct word. But I do think that if Green was on a bad team he would average around 20 ppg 50%, 11 rebounds, 6 assists, 2 steals 2 blocks.

How the hell does Green average 50% shooting on a bad team when he can't average 42% on an historic team?

MarvinFinley
07-24-2017, 10:07 PM
How the hell does Green average 50% shooting on a bad team when he can't average 42% on an historic team?

Are you trying to say he's never shot higher than 41% for a season. cause that would be a lie by you. I believe he's shot around 48% in the 15-16 season and averaged around 15 ppg and isn't really all the way in his prime yet. I think he's only like 27 and Also last season I could tell he didn't care about scoring that much and mainly cared about Defense and not getting techs. I'm pretty sure he can score if he wants to because he did in 2015-16 and he was only about 25 years old then. Infact with Luke Coaching he was averaging more like 17 a game on 50% shooting with 7.5 assists. As a PF.

FlashBolt
07-24-2017, 10:07 PM
Are you trying to say he's never shot higher than 41% for a season. cause that would be a lie by you. I believe he's shot around 48% in the 15-16 season and averaged around 15 ppg and isn't really all the way in his prime yet. I think he's only like 27 and Also last season I could tell he didn't care about scoring that much and mainly cared about Defense and not getting techs. I'm pretty sure he can score if he wants to because he did in 2015-16 and he was only about 25 years old then. Infact with Luke Coaching he was averaging more like 17 a game on 50% shooting with 7.5 assists. As a PF.

So Draymond can average 50% from the field while taking more shots on a bad team based on what? He's shown he can't. Majority of his points aren't created by him. He doesn't care about scoring because he's not a scorer. His game is perfect for the Warriors precisely because he doesn't need to score but plays defense.

MarvinFinley
07-24-2017, 10:10 PM
As for Klay he would be about the same on another team. Maybe about 25 ppg. Maybe his FG% goes down just a tade, because Kerr spreads the court for Klay mainly. It's Klay who Kerr is mainly trying to get going all the time.

hugepatsfan
07-24-2017, 10:11 PM
Durant sacrifices ever having the respect of anyone but Warriors and casual fans.

MarvinFinley
07-24-2017, 10:12 PM
I also think Iggy is one of the top 30 players in the NBA. And on another team would've been asked to average more like 14 ppg, 6 rebounds 6 assists, 2 steals 1 block 45% shooting and get to the FTL a lot.

HandsOnTheWheel
07-24-2017, 10:13 PM
Who cares?

Bostonjorge
07-24-2017, 10:16 PM
Iggy coming off the bench is the ultimate sacrifice.

MarvinFinley
07-24-2017, 10:20 PM
So Draymond can average 50% from the field while taking more shots on a bad team based on what? He's shown he can't. Majority of his points aren't created by him. He doesn't care about scoring because he's not a scorer. His game is perfect for the Warriors precisely because he doesn't need to score but plays defense.

How did he average 15 ppg if you think he's not a scorer? That is a good amount of points to average and he's not even looking to score. Infact he's trying not to score and still averaing 15. He's trying to move the ball and be the PG on the Warriors and average 8 assists per game. Also when Curry was injured he averaged 24 ppg in those 4 games with 11 rebounds and 10 assists. That wasn't by accident. He stepped up his game on purpose. He's young he can do that for 82 games. (step up his game).

He's way better than his numbers kid. Infact without Green they would just be another Suns team of the past or even like the Warriors of the 90's. Don Nelson kept looking for a Draymond back then a guy that could do everything and play center at 6'7. That is why he traded a superstar in Ridhmond for Billy Owens because he though Billy would be like a Draymond.

But to answer your silly question with you not thinking about it for a second it would be like this. Green would be the GO TO GUY in the post and not standing on the three point line the entire game how Kerr uses him which he's not a great three point shooter. He's just ok out there but that is not really his game. Green takes about 5 Threes per game and only shoots about 10 times per game so half of his shots are threes which are a lower percentage, right? I have to ask you because some kids think 3's are a higher percentage than dunks. So he would on a team like the Grizzles take about 15 shots all in the lane area a game and only about 4 threes outside so that would be around 50%. Also when you shoot around 15 shots it usually helps players get into a rhythm or have a better %. That is sort of the sweet area in FG attempts in the NBA and Green would take that many.

JasonJohnHorn
07-24-2017, 10:26 PM
See what Curry did, and how he was on pace to be setting historic numbers, and then took a step back to let KD get his shots while keep Klay with the same number of shots... that's just crazy to me. And he lets Green make plays a lot when he could be doing the same. It gets him open, but he could be getting dimes for KD and Klay.

But Klay... I think he is the best shooting guard in the league. Likely has been for a few years now. The defense? On top of that shooting? It's crazy. He's a franchise player.

I feel like Green's scoring would be higher on another team, but his other numbers would be about where they are. And I think he would only thrive on that team that had strong offensive player that let his play making and picks shine. He's be great anywhere, don't get be wrong, but he's really shining in this scenario. Just his scoring is a much lower than it could be. Even an ideal spot, I don't see him scoring much more than 15-18 a game (more because of his pass-first mentality than any lack of ability to score 20+).

And Iggy... by this point, the bench role suit him, but the last few years... that dude is a starter.

MarvinFinley
07-24-2017, 10:27 PM
Iggy coming off the bench is the ultimate sacrifice.

But Iggy is like 34 years old and usually a player like him comes off the bench on a Championship style team that is stacked like a 90's team.

MarvinFinley
07-24-2017, 10:38 PM
If Durant was put on a bad team like the Suns or Mavericks he would average around 40 ppg. He's way better than James at scoring.

MarvinFinley
07-24-2017, 10:39 PM
I think the Lakers will try to sign Green soon for about 50 million a year.

FlashBolt
07-24-2017, 10:40 PM
How did he average 15 ppg if you think he's not a scorer? That is a good amount of points to average and he's not even looking to score. Infact he's trying not to score and still averaing 15. He's trying to move the ball and be the PG on the Warriors and average 8 assists per game. Also when Curry was injured he averaged 24 ppg in those 4 games with 11 rebounds and 10 assists. That wasn't by accident. He stepped up his game on purpose. He's young he can do that for 82 games. (step up his game).

He's way better than his numbers kid. Infact without Green they would just be another Suns team of the past or even like the Warriors of the 90's. Don Nelson kept looking for a Draymond back then a guy that could do everything and play center at 6'7. That is why he traded a superstar in Ridhmond for Billy Owens because he though Billy would be like a Draymond.

But to answer your silly question with you not thinking about it for a second it would be like this. Green would be the GO TO GUY in the post and not standing on the three point line the entire game how Kerr uses him which he's not a great three point shooter. He's just ok out there but that is not really his game. Green takes about 5 Threes per game and only shoots about 10 times per game so half of his shots are threes which are a lower percentage, right? I have to ask you because some kids think 3's are a higher percentage than dunks. So he would on a team like the Grizzles take about 15 shots all in the lane area a game and only about 4 threes outside so that would be around 50%. Also when you shoot around 15 shots it usually helps players get into a rhythm or have a better %. That is sort of the sweet area in FG attempts in the NBA and Green would take that many.

1) he averaged 15 PPG playing on a historic team with the two best shooters in NBA history.
2) He's not trying to score because he isn't the best option to score when you have such a stacked roster and two guys named Curry/Klay.
3) He's trying to move the ball because Warriors have so many weapons.
4) Wow, four games. Jeremy Lin averaged nearly 30 points/6 rebounds/8 assists in the Linsanity run.
5) Wow @ you calling someone a kid. You must think you're entitled to call someone a kid with your amazing basketball knowledge (cough).
6) You're not thinking about anything. I never said Draymond can't score 20 PPG. I'm saying he won't do so while shooting 50%. On a bad team, Draymond is probably your 1st or 2nd best player. Right now, he's saving so much of his energy strictly playing defense and making hockey passes. When you have KD, Curry, and Klay on your team, your role becomes about picking and choosing spots to make your impact whereas if you're the 1st/2nd option, your role becomes about having to do everything. Some of the best PF's haven't even shot 50% for most of their career but yes, Draymond Green (who has a limited offensive skillset) can do based off... what e exactly? We're not talking about AD here. We're talking about Draymond Green. He's known for his defensive abilities - not offensive.

FlashBolt
07-24-2017, 10:40 PM
I think the Lakers will try to sign Green soon for about 50 million a year.

Confirmed troll. Don't know why I bothered.

Scoots
07-24-2017, 10:45 PM
Don't. Feed. Troll.

MarvinFinley
07-24-2017, 10:47 PM
Confirmed troll. Don't know why I bothered.

Tony Campbell averaged 23 ppg for the T Wolves back in the day. It's not a big deal to average 20 kid. Green would actually probably average more like 25 ppg. He is the one that holds the Warriors together and is their leader. He surveys the scene and sees what the team needs that night and then does it. He's actually one of the only players in the NBA that does that today. Players always did that in the 90's. Iggy is probably the other player that does it. Iggy on any given game in the finals can go for 25 if he wants to.

MarvinFinley
07-24-2017, 10:54 PM
Wasn't Draymond All NBA second team before. That not something to just ignore. Also he has Defense Offense. sorry that you mind can't comprehend that. He plays on a team with 3 of the best scorers in NBA history. I don't say that lightly Durant is probably the second best scorer ever, Curry is probably the 4th best scorer ever and Klay is probably the 15th best scorer EVER. Not just today but EVER. So he doesn't get many shots. If he was the guy on a team he would get 20 shots every night and average 22-24 ppg. Easy as anything.

MarvinFinley
07-24-2017, 10:57 PM
You are claiming that he would be the only player in NBA history to not average 20 points on 20 shots. Some nights he would get 32 shots or 30 shots for instance it would bring his average up. Some nights he would score 39 points or maybe even 40 but he would have plenty of 30 point games and 25 point games. To make for a 20+ point average.

So can I ask you what is the most you think Green would average with 20 shots per game . Also what do you think his FG % would be just shooting 10 feet and in.

MarvinFinley
07-24-2017, 11:13 PM
You do know that when he just shoots 15 shots or more per game which is low he averages 22.5 ppg on 47% shooting but that is taking 6 threes per game and only making 2. I as a coach wouldn't have him shooting threes. I would only let him shoot about 1 or 2 a game so his FG% would stay around 50% then.

Also he averages a lot more points in Playoff games or when Curry is out. Which tells you what?

MarvinFinley
07-24-2017, 11:17 PM
flashbolt you're just biased troll because you're a thunder fan and Green always beat your team and you lost Durant to Green's team. you're easily rattled and you would ask dumb questions before even thinking about it. Harrison barnes is garbage and he averaged 20 ppg without the Warrior on 47 % shooting. 50% inside He only averaged 11 ppg on the Warriors and usually shot around 40% even in the playoffs.

MarvinFinley
07-24-2017, 11:22 PM
You'll see when he leaves the Warriors. He'll still be an All Star and All NBA first or second team player except now he will be the only All Star on the team and average 20 ppg 38 minutes, 11 rebounds instead of 8-9. 7 assists 2 steals instead of 1.5, 2 blocks instead of 1.5 because of the MORE MINUTES. Also he would be asked to by his team to block, rebound and score more.

MarvinFinley
07-24-2017, 11:47 PM
scoots you're the troll.

JAZZNC
07-24-2017, 11:57 PM
Draymond's numbers would most certainly suffer if he was on another team. He wouldn't be getting all the wide *** open looks anymore, wouldn't have nearly as much space to be a playmaker, wouldn't have as many assists not passing to the greatest shooting tandem (now trio in NBA history) wouldn't have as much energy for defense because he'd have to expend more on offense. He is in the most perfect situation for his skill set. He would still be a solid player no doubt but his numbers and efficiency on both ends would suffer if he had to be a #1 or #2 option on offense. But he doesn't have to do that so it's pretty irrelevant. Not to mention the fact that his borderline insanity wouldn't get held in check by a great coach/teammates.

MarvinFinley
07-25-2017, 12:10 AM
Draymond's numbers would most certainly suffer if he was on another team. He wouldn't be getting all the wide *** open looks anymore, wouldn't have nearly as much space to be a playmaker, wouldn't have as many assists not passing to the greatest shooting tandem (now trio in NBA history) wouldn't have as much energy for defense because he'd have to expend more on offense. He is in the most perfect situation for his skill set. He would still be a solid player no doubt but his numbers and efficiency on both ends would suffer if he had to be a #1 or #2 option on offense. But he doesn't have to do that so it's pretty irrelevant. Not to mention the fact that his borderline insanity wouldn't get held in check by a great coach/teammates.

What do you base this on? These lies of yours. Because your claim he just takes SO MANY OPEN shots. when in reality he averages 2 open shots a game of which he makes 33 % of because they're threes.

The facts are if he shoots 15 or more shots he averages 23 ppg on 50% shooting. And no he's not Open on every one of them that is stupid to think that. This Is the NBA and he is guarded well on all of them.

If one studies Stats and players you will see that a player that has made it in the NBA which Green clearly has usually (90%) of the time tops their Best College Season stats at some point in their prime of their Career. And infact they usually top it by a lot for instance around 30% more ppg than their career high average in College. Green his senior Year at Michigan State averaged about 17 / 11 / 4 / 2 / 1 / on 47% on 2's.

That is just doing it like you guys are trying to by not understanding him as a player or watching him play and seeing how he usually scores when the defense is on him and he can be a good scorer. He was 7th in MVP voting in 2016. Lets stop pretending that he's just some bench player.

It is a FACT that he would average 19-21 as a Lead Scorer on a team or even second scorer on a team. But what he does is make Curry and Thompson better. He is a setup guy and without Green then Klay and Curry would go back to where they were before he got there. Green is the one that passes to them and sets all the screens for them.

Saddletramp
07-25-2017, 12:21 AM
This mother****er is going to ruin every goddamn thread.

MarvinFinley
07-25-2017, 12:22 AM
Green plays better the more defense you put on him as evidence by his MUCH HIGHER PPG in the PLAYOFFS and MUCH HIGHER FG% AND 2 PT % IN THE PLAYOFFS. Also his HIGHER FINALS AVERAGES WHEN LEBRAT IS GUARDING HIM. They're MUCH HIGHER like 30% higher. He goes from basically a 11 ppg player or something to around 15 ppg and his FG% on 2's and 3's goes way up because there is much more defense on him. If I'm a coach going against the Warriors I would Beat the Warriors easily. All you have to do is Shutdown Green or get him off the floor. After you do that the Warriors can't win. Remember the 2016 Finals.

ewing
07-25-2017, 01:19 AM
curry sacrifices his masculinity for his brand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nastynice
07-25-2017, 04:43 AM
Not cool bro. He even got a beard now

Saddletramp
07-25-2017, 05:20 AM
Not cool bro. He even got a beard now

So does [REDACTED]. Doesn't mean she's a guy.

You know what's awesome? Nastynice thinks Bosh is a better talent than Draymond. This new Finley guy thinks Green can average 20/11/6/2/2 on 50% shooting on a bad team (something Bosh has never done on a good team or a bad team). Nasty also thinks that Finlay knows what he's talking about (basically because his Lebron hate has turned his brain into ****). Something's gotta give.

Personally, I'm pretty sure both have no idea what the hell they've talking about.

Vinylman
07-25-2017, 06:02 AM
Durant...

He sacrificed his manhood by joining the dubs...

can't make a bigger statement than that.... sorry klay

Scoots
07-25-2017, 09:08 AM
So does [REDACTED]. Doesn't mean she's a guy.

You know what's awesome? Nastynice thinks Bosh is a better talent than Draymond. This new Finley guy thinks Green can average 20/11/6/2/2 on 50% shooting on a bad team (something Bosh has never done on a good team or a bad team). Nasty also thinks that Finlay knows what he's talking about (basically because his Lebron hate has turned his brain into ****). Something's gotta give.

Personally, I'm pretty sure both have no idea what the hell they've talking about.

Trolls know their audience.

cory-cola
07-25-2017, 09:22 AM

LLLMMMFFFAAAOOO

I haven't posted on here in a LONG time but I had to log in just to laugh at this post. If draymond green was on a bad team you wouldn't know who the **** he is. He's the poster child for reaping the benefits of playing on a legendary team.

Rondo was in the top 3 pg discussion when he was surrounded by 3 superstars, what happened when they left??

Kapernick was in the top QB discussions when SF had that ridiculous #1 defense, what happened when they left?

I can only hope that one day draymond gets put in a position where he doesn't get to hide behind superstars and ppl stop acting like he's anything more than a Kenneth faried-esque player.

Scoots
07-25-2017, 11:00 AM
LLLMMMFFFAAAOOO

I haven't posted on here in a LONG time but I had to log in just to laugh at this post. If draymond green was on a bad team you wouldn't know who the **** he is. He's the poster child for reaping the benefits of playing on a legendary team.

Rondo was in the top 3 pg discussion when he was surrounded by 3 superstars, what happened when they left??

Kapernick was in the top QB discussions when SF had that ridiculous #1 defense, what happened when they left?

I can only hope that one day draymond gets put in a position where he doesn't get to hide behind superstars and ppl stop acting like he's anything more than a Kenneth faried-esque player.

Dray is a bad shooter/scorer no doubt. But his teams excelled at Michigan State and in high school and there were no stars around him.

Jetsguy
07-25-2017, 11:06 AM
I think Curry because he could have probably won again without Durant, possibly more MVP's, more individual records etc.

MarvinFinley
07-25-2017, 11:18 AM
Draymond is the BEST PF IN THE NBA. PERIOD. Some of you on this new site get very "culty". Green could easily put up a Career High of say 19.7 ppg for a career year. Almost any starter in the NBA can average 19 ppg in this NEW NBA. Where there is NO DEFENSE NO FOULS NO EFFORT.

I've already seen him average 16 ppg when Luke Walton was the Coach and he was only 24 years old then and didn't have enough time to grow into that role. Walton was trying to push him to a 19 ppg player and a Post up player. Which Green can do. I've seen him post up Lebron James in the finals in 2015. Just take Lebron right down in the post, seal, catch and turn around right in his face and score a 3 foot basket. Just playing bully ball on Lebron.

His Rebounds, Points and even Assists went down with the addition of the 7 foot All Time Great Level Kevin Durant. Also his minutes went down to only about 30 because Kerr was saving everyone for the Playoffs after the 2016 debacle.

But I'm sure this cult site still thinks Parsons is better than Draymond Green.

MarvinFinley
07-25-2017, 11:20 AM
I think Curry because he could have probably won again without Durant, possibly more MVP's, more individual records etc.

Curry's game benefits from having more offensive players on the floor and 3 point shooters. Also Kerr is the Dream Coach for him. Believe me he doesn't sacrifice at all. He still averaged 27 ppg last season.

It's Green that sets all the screens, plays all the defense, brings all the heart and scores when they go out of the games. Without Green I say again they would just be a nice 50 win team. Good offense, but they would allow about 110 points per game.

MarvinFinley
07-25-2017, 11:25 AM
Dray is a bad shooter/scorer no doubt. But his teams excelled at Michigan State and in high school and there were no stars around him.

What does your troll self base that on? He takes only 8 shots and averages 10 ppg last season on a team that averages 120 ppg. So they are not exactly asking him to score.

Remember Chuck Daly once said in an interview that Dennis Rodman could average 25 ppg if he wanted to or was asked to. But Dennis sees that EVERYONE can score anyway so Defense is what wins. Because They already had Isiah, Dumars, Dantley, Aguirrie, Vinnie who can all score 25 just like Dennis but they Can't play Defense Like Dennis. So Dennis decided to put his game to defense because offense is so EASY!!!!

It's only non scorers on these message boards that can't score and think it's hard to score 20. Same reason kids over rate Labron james' passing because they theirself don't have a clue about passing.

MarvinFinley
07-25-2017, 11:25 AM
IT's Green who cares more about his team mates than him self.

MarvinFinley
07-25-2017, 11:30 AM
LLLMMMFFFAAAOOO

Nothing you said made any sense at all. You start naming random players that have to do with nothing. Kapernick always sucked like you. Rondo is a good PG but went to Dallas and Carlisle is none as a PG killer. I never thought Rondo could be a 19 or 20 ppg player. Rondo's thing is his defense long arms steals, deflections, and rebounding for a pg. His quickness. But he has never show a consistent ability to average around 19 or 20 when Garnett, Allen and Pierce were out. But Green on the other hand has. There have been games where Curry, and Durant are out nad What do you know that first game, Green DROPS THIRTY..... Green and Rondo ARE NOTHING THE SAME YOU TROLL.

MarvinFinley
07-25-2017, 11:33 AM
Green is going to get all his points on offensive rebounds, Quick post ups and turn around shots from 6 feet away. Also he's pretty good on the fast break. Also he would get about 15 shots per game overall and his points per shot ratio is around 1.33 per shot. So just do the math. The ONLY reason he just takes 9 shots a game is because he is on a team with Durant, Curry, and Thompson the three best offensive players in the NBA. Freaking Michael Jordan would probably only shoot about 12 times per game on this team.

MarvinFinley
07-25-2017, 11:35 AM
This site doesn't know basketball at all. cult leaders like scoot and chronz were leading the large group that said Parsons is better and has more potential than Kawhi Leonard and Draymond Green. Then if you are one to disagree with them they will get you off the site. They will say Kawhi is only good because he's on the Spurs. Then they even say stuff like Kawhi would only average like 8 ppg on anyother team.

So many dumbass trolls like scoots on here. scoots = cnn = fake news

TrueFan420
07-25-2017, 02:06 PM
This site doesn't know basketball at all. cult leaders like scoot and chronz were leading the large group that said Parsons is better and has more potential than Kawhi Leonard and Draymond Green. Then if you are one to disagree with them they will get you off the site. They will say Kawhi is only good because he's on the Spurs. Then they even say stuff like Kawhi would only average like 8 ppg on anyother team.

I've grown tired of Chronz constant complaining about KD in every thread but show me one where he or Scoots said Parsons is better than Kawhi or Dray and that Kawhi would average 8ppg on any team besides the Spurs.

eDush
07-25-2017, 02:14 PM

I've grown tired of Chronz constant complaining about KD in every thread but show me one where he or Scoots said Parsons is better than Kawhi or Dray and that Kawhi would average 8ppg on any team besides the Spurs.I've already sent his slanderous sig to the source and will see how his team will handle it :(

Vee-Rex
07-25-2017, 02:46 PM
I wanna be a cult site leader too. :(

Chronz
07-25-2017, 03:53 PM

Why would I want you banned. I've been calling for the site wide unban for a long time

ewing
07-25-2017, 06:09 PM
Thank god Marvin is here. This site had really started going downhill since Wade returned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tredigs
07-25-2017, 06:59 PM
Green is going to get all his points on offensive rebounds, Quick post ups and turn around shots from 6 feet away. Also he's pretty good on the fast break. Also he would get about 15 shots per game overall and his points per shot ratio is around 1.33 per shot. So just do the math. The ONLY reason he just takes 9 shots a game is because he is on a team with Durant, Curry, and Thompson the three best offensive players in the NBA. Freaking Michael Jordan would probably only shoot about 12 times per game on this team.

I can't think of any team where Draymond is taking 15 shots a game. Even last year against Houston without Curry with his injury (and pre KD), he was only taking 12 shots a game. Put up 15/10/7 on 44/39/67, and other than a drop in the 3pt shooting, that's about what you would expect from Green on most teams. He would not be any teams #1 option and likely would not ever average 15+ attempts a game, but he would be the best player/leader on a solid hand full of teams. He is definitely hilariously underrrated by many who don't think he would crush on literally any team/system, but he's not a 20 PPG scorer in any team (if he was that is very likely a terrible offense).

COOLbeans
07-25-2017, 07:16 PM

He's not a bad shooter. Stop falling for the cult hype up in here lol

Listen to your own method. That was a blatantly trolling post and quite ignorant of basic basketball concepts.

Draymond Green is winning basketball player who has developed every year he's been in the league.

When he came in, he was average at everything and has become a top 30 player in 5 years. That's not by mistake. Put a lesser player with more accolades coming into the league like say Harrison Barnes, who I like, or David Lee, they still weren't as effective as Green because they aren't as good lol

COOLbeans
07-25-2017, 07:20 PM
I wanna be a cult site leader too. :(

You're one of the leaders of the cult of " hate KD at all costs despite other historical migrations by other players, analytics and eye tests gang"

Nobody cared that Ray Allen left Boston to join the Queen and yet that's ok because he's not KD

TrueFan420
07-25-2017, 08:21 PM
Nobody cared that Ray Allen left Boston to join the Queen and yet that's ok because he's not KD

Naw he doesn't get heat for it cause he was old and at the end of his career. It's also the same reason KG/Allen didn't get ish for joining Boston in the first place. They were both over 30. KD took heat cause he's in his prime (among many things). That was also part of the reason Bron took heat. Bron Wade and Bosh were all in their primes at the time.

tredigs
07-25-2017, 08:34 PM
Naw he doesn't get heat for it cause he was old and at the end of his career. It's also the same reason KG/Allen didn't get ish for joining Boston in the first place. They were both over 30. KD took heat cause he's in his prime (among many things). That was also part of the reason Bron took heat. Bron Wade and Bosh were all in their primes at the time.
Exactly right, and rest assure Bron and the Heat would have jumped at the chance to add CP3 to that team (think he's above joining that team? Lmfao). They were all already taking big pay cuts as is. The Warriors just had the right pieces/cap-room at the right time. I fully understand all other fan bases hating on IF for the move, but what they don't get (or refuse to acknowledge) is that nobody else has had that opportunity. It would be considered normal if all top free agents had that choice every year. But essentially nobody ever has. And it probably won't happen again. SO sorry, league.

MarvinFinley
07-25-2017, 08:40 PM
I can't think of any team where Draymond is taking 15 shots a game. Even last year against Houston without Curry with his injury (and pre KD), he was only taking 12 shots a game. Put up 15/10/7 on 44/39/67, and other than a drop in the 3pt shooting, that's about what you would expect from Green on most teams. He would not be any teams #1 option and likely would not ever average 15+ attempts a game, but he would be the best player/leader on a solid hand full of teams. He is definitely hilariously underrrated by many who don't think he would crush on literally any team/system, but he's not a 20 PPG scorer in any team (if he was that is very likely a terrible offense).

The night before when Curry only played 14 minutes Green took around 20 shots and scored 29 points with 14 rebounds and 11 assists also the All World Defense. I like Leonard but I think Green is a better defender overall because Green can defend Centers and PF's.

He would average around 20. 3 jumpers, 3 post ups and 3 driving layups. Remember he's the quickest PF in the NBA. He can drive to score anytime he wants. That is why he averages 7.5 assists over the last two years. It's because he beats the defense and draws the last line of defense at the rim( the center) then passes off to the Center for a dunk.

I've seen his scoring go up when they need it like his 38 points in game 7 last year in 2016 Finals when all the other Warriors couldn't make a shot. Draymond also had 19 rebounds and 9 assists in that game with several steals, blocks, All World Challenges and deflections. Also he SHUT down LeBron in that game 7. Lebron stho 38% and only score 23 points. That is very very low and called shutting him down when it's someone that brings a 32 ppg average 56% shooting to the Finals since 2012. That was one of lebrons worst games ever in the finals. Draymond guarded him from the tip to the finish.

He's probably the best player in the NBA.

MarvinFinley
07-25-2017, 08:45 PM
if he wasn't there in 2016 instead of winning 73 they would've only won about 53 and lost in the second round.

MarvinFinley
07-25-2017, 08:48 PM
Exactly right, and rest assure Bron and the Heat would have jumped at the chance to add CP3 to that team (think he's above joining that team? Lmfao). They were all already taking big pay cuts as is. The Warriors just had the right pieces/cap-room at the right time. I fully understand all other fan bases hating on IF for the move, but what they don't get (or refuse to acknowledge) is that nobody else has had that opportunity. It would be considered normal if all top free agents had that choice every year. But essentially nobody ever has. And it probably won't happen again. SO sorry, league.

Anyone can see that the LEAGUE RIGGED everything for the CAVS for 4 years. 4 Straight number 1 picks even though the odds are 1 in a million of that happening. Right after James left Cleveland and the NBA owed Cleveland.

The entire Cleveland team is a RIGGED TEAM.

FlashBolt
07-25-2017, 09:32 PM
Anyone can see that the LEAGUE RIGGED everything for the CAVS for 4 years. 4 Straight number 1 picks even though the odds are 1 in a million of that happening. Right after James left Cleveland and the NBA owed Cleveland.

Cavs didn't get four straight #1 picks. You're a terrible troll. At least try to make it interesting. Rigged team.. haha. Yeah, the NBA rigged it so the Cavs could get Anthony Bennett.. Oh my my my.

tredigs
07-25-2017, 10:11 PM

Did they also rig Wade's decline and Bosh's career ending blood clots in his prime?

League rigging the world for CLEVELAND? Why? I mean how myopic can you be man? If anything I think those three (not 4) #1 picks proved without any question that the league has no control of the draft. I can't think of a worse outcome for them then Cleveland dominating all the top picks.

FlashBolt
07-25-2017, 10:23 PM
You guys are lame. They rigged every year for the Cavs but they messed up one of the years and only gave them the 4th pick. No one forced them to pick Bennett. You don't win 3 number 1 picks in 4 years with basically a 18 % chance on each one the odds of that is like 1 in 1000. Meaning 1000 years for something like that to happen and it came directly after James left. Can you say rigged? Then James comes back and trys to be cool with Cleveland again. The League didn't like how he left Cleveland. So they made a team for him.

I have some chores for you to finish when you're done.

MarvinFinley
07-25-2017, 10:23 PM
You guys are lame. They rigged every year for the Cavs but they messed up one of the years and only gave them the 4th pick. No one forced them to pick Bennett. You don't win 3 number 1 picks in 4 years with basically a 18 % chance on each one the odds of that is like 1 in 1000. Meaning 1000 years for something like that to happen and it came directly after James left. Can you say rigged? Then James comes back and trys to be cool with Cleveland again. The League didn't like how he left Cleveland. So they made a team for him.

tredigs
07-25-2017, 10:36 PM

Right, the NBA put their business on the line (for 4 years straight) to make Cleveland feel better about Lebron leaving them after 7 years. Makes sense.

Think it through kid. Your logic does not add up.

Rockets94fan
07-26-2017, 11:59 AM
Everyone knows the drafts are rigged and were rigged for Cleveland. Only a homer would think otherwise. I remember when the Dallas Mavericks were the worst team in the NBA for like 4 straight seasons of which I believe the Cavs were actually only the worst 1 time, but the Mavs always got the 4th pick. Only barely getting the 2nd pick one year for Jason Kidd who wasn't a scorer.

JasonJohnHorn
07-26-2017, 12:53 PM

I've never heard Chronz or Scoots say anything like that about Leonard (averaging 8 points on another team), and though I can't recall specific comparisons with Parsons years ago, Parsons did show a lot of potential to be a great player early in his career and simply peaked early. Hindsight in BB is always 20/20. I would have been reasonable for people to pick a guys like Parsons over Green or Leonard. Green's scoring average after two seasons in the league was like 4.4 points or something. And that was on a first-round exit playoff team.

Leonard was a single digit scorer as a rookie with a strong 3pt shot, so yeah... you could expect some growth there, but its hard to anticipate an MVP calibre player on a sample size that only saw him getting 6 shots a game.

Parsons had a solid rookie year, and showed significant improvement as a sophomore, where as Leonard's per36 stats marginal improvement and his shooting was consistent over the two years. Who do you pick: a guy whose 3pt shot improved by nearly 5% in one year, or a guy who seemed to show little improvement? And whose rebounding actually went down a little?

Yeah.. now we can say: Green and Leonard are better. But in 2013, Parsons was averaging 15 points a game and Greeen wasn't even getting 3, and Leonard showed little improvement and some regression over his rooki year, while Parson's say his average jump up 6 points and had a 5% spike in 3pth shooting.

All that aside, I have have strong disagreements with Chronz on this site several times, and some differences with Schoots with respect to opinion, and have NEVER been personally insulted by either (both rely on facts when arguing, at least with me), and neither was I kicked off the site for disagreeing with them.

You sound paranoid here. And you are certainly misrepresenting and mis-contextualizing their comments as far as I remember.

JasonJohnHorn
07-26-2017, 12:57 PM

Sounds like we got Donald Trump on here now.

When trolls call legit posters trolls, it's time to stop replying to their posts.

YAALREADYKNO
07-26-2017, 01:07 PM
Durant...

He sacrificed his manhood by joining the dubs...

can't make a bigger statement than that.... sorry klay

😂😂😂

SportsFanatic10
07-26-2017, 02:21 PM
The night before when Curry only played 14 minutes Green took around 20 shots and scored 29 points with 14 rebounds and 11 assists also the All World Defense. I like Leonard but I think Green is a better defender overall because Green can defend Centers and PF's.

He would average around 20. 3 jumpers, 3 post ups and 3 driving layups. Remember he's the quickest PF in the NBA. He can drive to score anytime he wants. That is why he averages 7.5 assists over the last two years. It's because he beats the defense and draws the last line of defense at the rim( the center) then passes off to the Center for a dunk.

I've seen his scoring go up when they need it like his 38 points in game 7 last year in 2016 Finals when all the other Warriors couldn't make a shot. Draymond also had 19 rebounds and 9 assists in that game with several steals, blocks, All World Challenges and deflections. Also he SHUT down LeBron in that game 7. Lebron stho 38% and only score 23 points. That is very very low and called shutting him down when it's someone that brings a 32 ppg average 56% shooting to the Finals since 2012. That was one of lebrons worst games ever in the finals. Draymond guarded him from the tip to the finish.

He's probably the best player in the NBA.

He's probably the best karate kid in the NBA i'll give you that...

Saddletramp
07-26-2017, 02:29 PM
He already got banned. Lol.

Rockets94fan
07-26-2017, 02:52 PM
He already got banned. Lol.
He got banned for no reason. Why did he get banned?

As for the question I think Green could score around 16-20 ppg on the Warriors even if he wanted to, but he passes alot rather because he knows the team needs passing even more and that is one of the main things that wins Championships.

To also add to the Leonard, Parsons, Green debate that some have brought up and don't believe there were hundreds on here saying that Parsons was the better SF in the off season of 2014 To even prove that right now I will ask you all who was the better SF entering the 2014-15 Season? HAHAHAHAAHA All of you will say Parsons because he averaged 17 ppg.

You claim you would never say that but I'll get you to say it right now. It's because all of you are programed to always pick the player that shot more and averaged more ppg. Meanwhile Leonard can average 30 easily

And yes many were saying Leonard was only good because of Popovich and they were all writing down things and acting as though Leonard is just another player. Just the same exact way many of you are doing with Green and his scoring. Green would easily average 20 a game if he didn't have to average nearly 8 assists per game as a PF. But many of you are saying that Green is just good because he is on the Warriors the same thing you were saying about Leonard. The Truth is Leonard would average around 35 on any other team.

Vee-Rex
07-26-2017, 02:56 PM

As for the question I think Green could score around 16-20 ppg on the Warriors even if he wanted to, but he goes for the assists rather because he knows the team needs assists and passing even more.

To also add to the Leonard, Parsons, Green debate that some have brought up and don't believe there were hundreds on here saying that Parsons was the better SF off season of 2014 and 15. To even prove that right now I will ask you all who was the better SF in 2014-15 season? HAHAHAHAAHA All of you will say Parsons because he averaged 17 ppg.

Marvin... is that you?

Vee-Rex
07-26-2017, 03:04 PM
You guys can see all I write on Youtube. I go by Tod Wilkinson and I'm one of the great writers ever. Colin Cowherd, Skip, all those on ESPN like Chauncey, Anotonio Davis and everyone else all get ideas from me. I control the true narrative.

I'm the first one that wrote about Kawhi and Green being top 5 players way back in 2012, You just have to give it about a year or so. They're young, But I see a star player before they are. I see what a player is capable of. I would be the best scout or Drafter ever.

Dennis Smith is a good draft pick and will be averaging about 24 ppg in his second NBA season. His rookie season will be around 16 ppg. I see the Mavs moving Rick Carlisle soon if Dennis Smith isn't averaging 16 ppg on 45% shooting his rookie season.

What numbers should I play in the lotto?

Rockets94fan
07-26-2017, 03:04 PM
You guys can see all I write on Youtube. I go by Tod Wilkinson and I'm one of the great writers ever. Colin Cowherd, Skip, all those on ESPN like Chauncey, Anotonio Davis and everyone else all get ideas from me. I control the true narrative.

I'm the first one that wrote about Kawhi and Green being top 5 players way back in 2012, You just have to give it about a year or so. They're young, But I see a star player before they are. I see what a player is capable of. I would be the best scout or Drafter ever.

Dennis Smith is a good draft pick and will be averaging about 24 ppg in his second NBA season. His rookie season will be around 16 ppg. I see the Mavs moving Rick Carlisle soon if Dennis Smith isn't averaging 16 ppg on 45% shooting his rookie season.

Rockets94fan
07-26-2017, 03:11 PM
What numbers should I play in the lotto?

I don't think you should play the lottery, because it is a 1 in billion chance. But I bet you have played it.

Jamiecballer
07-26-2017, 03:19 PM

As for the question I think Green could score around 16-20 ppg on the Warriors even if he wanted to, but he passes alot rather because he knows the team needs passing even more and that is one of the main things that wins Championships.

To also add to the Leonard, Parsons, Green debate that some have brought up and don't believe there were hundreds on here saying that Parsons was the better SF in the off season of 2014 To even prove that right now I will ask you all who was the better SF entering the 2014-15 Season? HAHAHAHAAHA All of you will say Parsons because he averaged 17 ppg.

You claim you would never say that but I'll get you to say it right now. It's because all of you are programed to always pick the player that shot more and averaged more ppg. Meanwhile Leonard can average 30 easily

And yes many were saying Leonard was only good because of Popovich and they were all writing down things and acting as though Leonard is just another player. Just the same exact way many of you are doing with Green and his scoring. Green would easily average 20 a game if he didn't have to average nearly 8 assists per game as a PF. But many of you are saying that Green is just good because he is on the Warriors the same thing you were saying about Leonard. The Truth is Leonard would average around 35 on any other team.You had me until that ridiculous final sentence. Not even close.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Rockets94fan
07-26-2017, 03:41 PM
You had me until that ridiculous final sentence. Not even close.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

He can average 30 ppg. And if he went into chuck kobe mode like he did in 2006 and 2007 then he would average abour 37 ppg. He's more athletic than Kobe and bigger than Kobe. Also has a better inside game and mid range. Leonard is pretty good kids. He averaged about 27 this past season and is still getting better all the time. Also he plays on a team where their coach tries to keep scorers down.

So you have to use context. He will average 30 at some point in his career. He just averaged 26-27 last season in limited minutes and with only like 17 -20 shots.

don't play that game that because you don't like one sentence because james has never averaged 35 you don't like anything and all the other facts I wrote. Stop being a jerk.

Everything I wrote is legit. Leonard could average 35 if he wanted to. All he has to do is play 39 minutes a game and shoot about 27 times per game. EASY. Many players in NBA history have done a season like that. Iverson, Byrant, Barry, West, Oscar, Gervin, Jordan, etc

Saddletramp
07-26-2017, 04:16 PM
What just happened?

Rockets94fan
07-26-2017, 04:26 PM
What just happened?
You're an idiot.

we are talking about Kawhi. Do you think Kawhi can average 30 ppg for a season? Cause we have already established that Green can average 20 per game on a good season if the team asked him to be a top scorer or second scorer on a team.

Kawhi averaged 25.5 ppg last season in only 33.4 minutes on 52.9% shooting inside on 2's and 38% on 3's.
He'll be 26 next season and is getting better every season and every week.

JAZZNC
07-26-2017, 05:07 PM
You're an idiot.

we are talking about Kawhi. Do you think Kawhi can average 30 ppg for a season? Cause we have already established that Green can average 20 per game on a good season if the team asked him to be a top scorer or second scorer on a team.

Kawhi averaged 25.5 ppg last season in only 33.4 minutes on 52.9% shooting inside on 2's and 38% on 3's.

You're obviously the man. I mean legitimate sports writers who get paid for their insight get their ideas from you. We are so lucky to have you here to share your infinite wisdom.

Saddletramp
07-26-2017, 05:19 PM
You're an idiot.

If you know all of this stuff then why are you on here with us scrubs? Oh, that's right....because you're full of ****. Get the **** out of here.

I think Marvin needs another banning. Dual screen names is supposed to be bannable.

mrblisterdundee
07-26-2017, 06:01 PM
The answer to this was always Iguoudala, just by virtue of his willingness to come off the bench and be the sixth man. He's like the Warriors' approximation of Manu.

eDush
07-29-2017, 02:46 PM

So Draymond can average 50% from the field while taking more shots on a bad team based on what? He's shown he can't. Majority of his points aren't created by him. He doesn't care about scoring because he's not a scorer. His game is perfect for the Warriors precisely because he doesn't need to score but plays defense.I like your response and want to welcome you to become a fan of the Warriors. KD has been willing to sacrifice so fans like you can bandwagon to our team.

Your Dubs goodie bag will be waiting for you at our fan club office. PM for the address :nod:

Antione Carr
07-29-2017, 03:02 PM
Without Green the Warriors would just be a good team that gets about 54 wins and doesn't play a lot of defense. They would be very beatable. So a lot of Warriors fans know this and are agenda driven so they are selling him short and undervaluing him on purpose to not build him up so they don't lose him. I've seen him hit mid range shots on defense, I've seen him post up on defense, I've seen him drive on the dribble past defense for layups or dunks, I've seen him make threes. I've also seen him average 14-15 ppg in 2016, but when Durant came along his ppg average went down to 10 ppg. That is a 50 % sacrifice.

If he was on say the Orlando Magic which have no scorers he would be forced to shoot the ball and he would average around 19-20 which isn't that much really in todays all offensive league. I think his assists would go down on the Magic to about 6 a game the Magic players can't score inside or mid range.

He is on pace to be a HOF but people don't really talk about him like that. He was 7th in MVP voting in 2016. Average NBA players don't rank 7th for any season in MVP voting.

lakers squad
08-01-2017, 04:19 PM
All I know is these warriors are stacked...this whole team sacrifices to a point, when looking at what the Lakers could add in free agency (if everything possible went our way) and somehow we add Lbj, westbrook, pg13, wade and even kept lopez...your still stuck with could some of these guys take a reduced role and buy in to beat these warriors because it would take all that talent to have a shot at these guy's...this team is as stacked as ive ever seen top to bottom...I really doubt anyone's going to beat them until they get old are break up, whichever occur first...jmho guy's!

Hawkeye15
08-01-2017, 04:22 PM
All I know is these warriors are stacked...this whole team sacrifices to a point, when looking at what the Lakers could add in free agency (if everything possible went our way) and somehow we add Lbj, westbrook, pg13, wade and even kept lopez...your still stuck with could some of these guys take a reduced role and buy in to beat these warriors because it would take all that talent to have a shot at these guy's...this team is as stacked as ive ever seen top to bottom...I really doubt anyone's going to beat them until they get old are break up, whichever occur first...jmho guy's!

the thing with the Warriors, is not only are they stacked talent wise (more so than any team post merger), their skillsets are so complimentary, and they play so well together, it just makes it a joke. The NBA season was, and is going to be (barring injuries, chemistry nightmares, or greed and people leave), that it's just a race for 2nd place at this point. And that sucks.

No team in history has had this much top level talent, all in their absolute peaks. None. There have been huge names on a team, but some of those studs were either youngsters and their peaks not realized yet, or studs past their peaks, and we just reach for their names now. They have 4 players who have made an all NBA team in the past 2 seasons, and a 5th player who won Finals MVP two years ago. Gtfo

Scoots
08-01-2017, 09:05 PM
the thing with the Warriors, is not only are they stacked talent wise (more so than any team post merger), their skillsets are so complimentary, and they play so well together, it just makes it a joke. The NBA season was, and is going to be (barring injuries, chemistry nightmares, or greed and people leave), that it's just a race for 2nd place at this point. And that sucks.

No team in history has had this much top level talent, all in their absolute peaks. None. There have been huge names on a team, but some of those studs were either youngsters and their peaks not realized yet, or studs past their peaks, and we just reach for their names now. They have 4 players who have made an all NBA team in the past 2 seasons, and a 5th player who won Finals MVP two years ago. Gtfo

And a lot of credit should go to Kerr and Ron Adams for building a system to maximize their talents on offense and defense.

But really the Warriors were just copying the Spurs who have a winning streak, what, 24 years long now? Not titles but being a truly great team all that time with no dips.

Iguodala doesn't like to score, but he does everything else well, so they don't ask him to score unless he's WIIIIIIIDE open.
Livingston can't shoot outside and doesn't really run an offense like a typical point, so they use him to defend, keep the ball safe, and score in the post over small guards, so that's all they ask him to do and that's all he does.

And so it goes with every player on the roster. Not only don't ask them to do things they are not good at, but the players are smart enough, and team players enough, that they don't even try to do the things they are not good at. And they do it with joy.

Without Kerr I don't think any of it is possible. And Myers just keeps filling the holes with the right pieces over and over.

Jerry West is why Kerr came. Jerry West is why Myers came. Jerry West is why KD came.

Jerry West is a Clipper, and THESE Warriors will age out of the top talent in 4 or 5 years, so the Spurs record is probably secure.

TrueFan420
08-01-2017, 10:20 PM
And a lot of credit should go to Kerr and Ron Adams for building a system to maximize their talents on offense and defense.

But really the Warriors were just copying the Spurs who have a winning streak, what, 24 years long now? Not titles but being a truly great team all that time with no dips.

Iguodala doesn't like to score, but he does everything else well, so they don't ask him to score unless he's WIIIIIIIDE open.
Livingston can't shoot outside and doesn't really run an offense like a typical point, so they use him to defend, keep the ball safe, and score in the post over small guards, so that's all they ask him to do and that's all he does.

And so it goes with every player on the roster. Not only don't ask them to do things they are not good at, but the players are smart enough, and team players enough, that they don't even try to do the things they are not good at. And they do it with joy.

Without Kerr I don't think any of it is possible. And Myers just keeps filling the holes with the right pieces over and over.

Jerry West is why Kerr came. Jerry West is why Myers came. Jerry West is why KD came.

Jerry West is a Clipper, and THESE Warriors will age out of the top talent in 4 or 5 years, so the Spurs record is probably secure.
West helped build it but he's not the only reason. The ownership group was part of the Boston group. They took the whole committee ish to heart. The warriors may never reach the same consistent success the Spurs organization as a whole reached but it won't live or die with West. It's an ideology that is at every level of the orginazation.

eDush
08-01-2017, 10:38 PM

West helped build it but he's not the only reason. The ownership group was part of the Boston group. They took the whole committee ish to heart. The warriors may never reach the same consistent success the Spurs organization as a whole reached but it won't live or die with West. It's an ideology that is at every level of the orginazation.Jerry gave sound advice that the FO heeds and followed. Let's hope he can do good things with the Clips but not too much success if you know what I mean ;)

FlashBolt
08-02-2017, 04:47 PM

That's what happens when you have a team that is 75% homemade. Like Draymond wasn't expected to be of much but he made the best of it and since Curry+Klay were also coming to their own, they've perfected playing in-sync with each other. Then KD comes in and his skillset fits right in. He doesn't have to pound the ball, he can play off-ball and get to his spots, he can focus on the defensive end since most of the time he's no longer required to be the main scorer, and everyone else can get shots as well since they ranked #9 in FGA. They also ranked #1 in FG made and FG% because they're all so efficient into getting the shots they want. There's nothing the defense can do against the Warriors. Literally, how do you defend the Warriors in a league like today? What scared me the most was how awful Klay was in the playoffs and the Warriors were still killing everyone by wide margins. The rest of us can hate KD but I can't hate the Warriors. What a team they have created.

tredigs
08-02-2017, 05:53 PM
Story came out today that Curry asked Myers if he needed to take a pay cut on his newest contract to re-sign any of their guys and if so how much. Myers told him no pay cut was necessary.I

That's a team.

eDush
08-02-2017, 06:29 PM
Story came out today that Curry asked Myers if he needed to take a pay cut on his newest contract to re-sign any of their guys and if so how much. Myers told him no pay cut was necessary.I

That's a team.And haters still blaming Steph for getting the supermax like he's greedy :pity:

Scoots
08-02-2017, 07:01 PM
West helped build it but he's not the only reason. The ownership group was part of the Boston group. They took the whole committee ish to heart. The warriors may never reach the same consistent success the Spurs organization as a whole reached but it won't live or die with West. It's an ideology that is at every level of the orginazation.

Sure West isn't the only reason, but he was the key to giving the team respectability in those conversations. Now they have it without him.

TrueFan420
08-02-2017, 09:29 PM
Sure West isn't the only reason, but he was the key to giving the team respectability in those conversations. Now they have it without him.

He was definitely an instrumental member of the group that help reshape not only the roster but the mentality of the organization and he will be missed.